FreeShipping reviews

Reviews

Linda D.
“Rip Off”
10/8/18

i attempted to sign up this past Friday, as i was purchasing something from Amazon, after my purchase Freeshipping.com offered me $10.00 off that purchase, and if i sign up for something, i expect to get my services rendered. In this case after a bunch of purchases this company decides to cancel me out... what a ripoff... I normally use Ebates.com, have been using them for a decade, and never had a problem, at least they are up front, when you shop, you know exactly the percentage you will be getting back. And they dont charge you a monthly fee, its all free!!!! This company is a joke, dont waste your time or money... with all the things i have ordered... i couldve gotten anywhere between 15 to 20 dollars back from Ebates.com, but this company just screwed me out of that.... Thanks alot !!!! Dont use this company... apparently im not the only one... and they said i have used them 11 times in the past year.... thats a LIE!!!! And then they said i cancelled the membership via phone call.... another LIE, i never called to cancel anything, as i mentioned earlier, i was in process of ordering alot of things online... i guess they werent expecting that from someone who just signed up, maybe that scared them, and they thought it was best to cancel the membership on their own because i never called to cancel this membership.... Well hopefully they cancelled it, because i cannot login, they locked it out.. so i cannot cancel it on my own.. but at least i have this review

Robert O.
“Total Fraud”
10/5/18

I had one small charge on my credit card that I didn't make. Then my CC called me about a $12,97 charge. I promptly got new cards issued. Thanks to the vigilance of my CC company. Do not know how they got my CC number. The overwhelming tone of the reviews is the same as mine.

John A.
“A great service if you can read.”
9/23/18

Freeshipping.com gives you a $10 for every item you buy online through their site (with partnered retailers) and it's pretty awesome. For someone who orders a ton of stuff on eBay and through Wal Mart I can save a ton of cash.
A lot of people are complaining because they didn't read and see that the site has a subscription cost and only rebates $10 per each shipment. Don't be those people.

Great service

elaine m.
“scam!!!!”
9/22/18

I have n idea how I ended up with a subscription to freeshipping.com! I contacted them. They said they were sorry to see me go, and the next month I GOT CHARGED AGAIN. I keep getting charged 12.97 twice/mo! Nothing free about that! I wanted to give them 0 stars.

Mingyuan Z.
“Stay away from this website!!!”
9/13/18

I don't know how they get my information. I bought a bunch of flowers from some other website, and I end up with 11 months of charge for $12.97 for a membership fee? This is totally a fraud website!

Craig H.
“Another scam business”
9/11/18

My wife, who has a brain injury, clicked on a coupon to use with a purchase. I end up with 4 months of charge for $12.97 for a membership fee? How do they get away with this stuff?

Trey S.
“Rude”
9/10/18

The deals really aren't that great for the price then I tried to take my card off the account and it wouldn't let. Then I got hit with a charge, so I called their Not So friendly customer service and they said I was trying to scapegoat the charges and hung up on me!

Max G.
“Please cancel my membership as of 1/4/2018”
9/4/18

Please cancel my membership as of 1/4/2018. Thank you. mgeldean@sbcglobal.net.Max Geldean I did no understand that the fee would be that much. WE do not do enough on line shopping to justify.

Justin B.
“SCAM: Not even worthy of 1 star!!!!!!”
8/26/18

Do not use this crappy site! Enrolled into subscription without my knowledge and charged me over a year worth of fees.

John L.
“SCAM!”
8/24/18

Automatic enrollment into subscriptions without your knowledge. Charged a year worth of fees to my account and WOULD NOT REFUND as they said terms and agreements are in place. Funny, I don't recall discussing those with you but now their real... DONT USE, EVER

shlomi h.
“rip off”
8/23/18

i would like to say that i had sign more then a month a pay for this services after reading some of the reviews here i decided to cancel my account and i cancel it at the 8/8/2018
i spoke with them at the 7/31 and they said that i need to some money
in the end i haven't got any check from them also when i spoke with them about that they said only 1 account for household so i told them that use forward shipping company and i gave their address after this email they send me another email that they cant find my account (strange) so they ask my zip code and email send them it was 8 days ago from that no answer also why they are using checks?????
also isend to mike here is email Help@FreeShipping.com and reference Customer Loyalty #GMU823? five days ago and no answer ??????

Kerry Q.
“Rip off”
8/17/18

I never signed up for your service. I don't know how you got my bank information, but looking back, I have been charged $12.97 a month since at least January 2018. How do I get my money back? This is fraud.

Susie N.
“I do not want to be signed up for this site.”
8/16/18

I want out of this site. I didn't want it and do not like it please take my name off your list and refund my money. Thank you. sue Nicol

robert l.
“unauthorized charges”
7/31/18

Being charged $12.97 monthly. I have never used or requested their service. Upon calling they have no record of my name, address or email address. They say someone else must have made the contact

Joe W.
“Customer service keeps hanging up before refunding”
7/23/18

Ive called and they all laugh at me and hang up on me....this is absolutely insane. I told them I was putting conversation on YouTube and they told me they would sue me and hung up...won't refund me..or let me out of "subscription" ..how can this continue legally?

Dave C.
“Not a good site very deceptive”
7/18/18

Do not use freeshipping.com. The company I bought my parts from sent me an email with a link to freeshipping.com. On their site it said "EXCLUSIVE OFFER" and below that it said (free shipping was in capitalized bold letters) "Get FREE SHIPPING on THIS order!" It also said this is a "ONE-TIME OFFER". I paid $283.40 in shipping and all they sent was a $15.00 dollar rebate check. When I asked about this I was told that. "The offer was up to $15.00 off the cost of my order." Clearly not what their site said, A Rebate is not nor will it ever be FREE SHIPPING! I don't understand why they cannot honor what they put in capitalized bold print?

Yesterday I got an e-mail from them saying I'm still eligible to claim a $20.00 cash back rebate from my recent purchase. Seriously? If I pay them $12.97 they will send me $20.00. What a slap in the face.

Amy C.
“Expect Nothing”
7/16/18

I had over $60 in shipping charges for multiple ProFlowers orders. I got a $27 check. Do not expect them to refund the full amount of shipping as they convey on the site.
Given that it took over 30 days to get the check, I will have paid $12.97 two times. So it's a wash.
Overall, definitely not worth the hassle.

Dave J.
“I am frankly disgusted!”
7/15/18

Appalling company that has no actual presence in the USA! Their phone number does not work & it takes them days to reply to emails,furthermore they do not cancel or even bother to read their emails content properly!
My advice is this,do not give them any business what so ever.
Thanks,
Dave

Ed W.
“12.97 change”
7/15/18

I did not know anything about a $12.97 fee I would like to cancel this is credit card FRAUD!!! a scram FRAUD I have never got anything from freeshipping

KIM D.
“"FRAUD" !!!!!!!”
7/12/18

I DID NOT SIGN UP AT ANY TIME FOR A MONTHLY FEE TO BE TAKEN OUT OF MY CREDIT CARD OF $12.97. THAT IS CALLED CREDIT CARD FRAUD!! THANK GOD I BELONG TO A COMPANY WHO SENDS ME ALERTS OF THIS. THE ATTORNEY GENERAL IN CONN. HAS BEEN CONTACTED. SO WILL THE BBB. KIM D.

Tip for consumers: CANNOT TRUST FREESHIPPING.COM