FreeShipping reviews

Review of FreeShipping
PO Box 290728, Wethersfield Connecticut, 06129-0728

Reviews

Dave C.
“Not a good site very deceptive”
7/18/18

Do not use freeshipping.com. The company I bought my parts from sent me an email with a link to freeshipping.com. On their site it said "EXCLUSIVE OFFER" and below that it said (free shipping was in capitalized bold letters) "Get FREE SHIPPING on THIS order!" It also said this is a "ONE-TIME OFFER". I paid $283.40 in shipping and all they sent was a $15.00 dollar rebate check. When I asked about this I was told that. "The offer was up to $15.00 off the cost of my order." Clearly not what their site said, A Rebate is not nor will it ever be FREE SHIPPING! I don't understand why they cannot honor what they put in capitalized bold print?

Yesterday I got an e-mail from them saying I'm still eligible to claim a $20.00 cash back rebate from my recent purchase. Seriously? If I pay them $12.97 they will send me $20.00. What a slap in the face.

Amy C.
“Expect Nothing”
7/16/18

I had over $60 in shipping charges for multiple ProFlowers orders. I got a $27 check. Do not expect them to refund the full amount of shipping as they convey on the site.
Given that it took over 30 days to get the check, I will have paid $12.97 two times. So it's a wash.
Overall, definitely not worth the hassle.

Dave J.
“I am frankly disgusted!”
7/15/18

Appalling company that has no actual presence in the USA! Their phone number does not work & it takes them days to reply to emails,furthermore they do not cancel or even bother to read their emails content properly!
My advice is this,do not give them any business what so ever.
Thanks,
Dave

Ed W.
“12.97 change”
7/15/18

I did not know anything about a $12.97 fee I would like to cancel this is credit card FRAUD!!! a scram FRAUD I have never got anything from freeshipping

KIM D.
“"FRAUD" !!!!!!!”
7/12/18

I DID NOT SIGN UP AT ANY TIME FOR A MONTHLY FEE TO BE TAKEN OUT OF MY CREDIT CARD OF $12.97. THAT IS CALLED CREDIT CARD FRAUD!! THANK GOD I BELONG TO A COMPANY WHO SENDS ME ALERTS OF THIS. THE ATTORNEY GENERAL IN CONN. HAS BEEN CONTACTED. SO WILL THE BBB. KIM D.

Tip for consumers: CANNOT TRUST FREESHIPPING.COM

Jes C.
“Trickery as usual on the net”
7/8/18

I call this a scam because they place their ads in a way that it appears to be part of a legit site, and they are sneaky about what they are in those ads. Notice all the 5star reviews of those who were screwed over and it took a negative review for freeshipping to step in???

linda w.
“deactivated”
6/28/18

I signed up and had over 40.00 ready to be sent to me on july 15th 2018 and then the next day they deactivated my account and I can not get into it anymore

“Took my money and did not respond.”
6/20/18

It worked great for a month or so, but then after that they claimed I was using my account for a business so then asked me for all the invoices, which I provided, but apparently buying 2 USBs and 2 laptops = running a business. Not sure what type of business can be run with such little electronics ....

Then after that they basically stopped responding to my emails. Ive emailed them numerous times after that to get into contact with them, but no response.

My suggestion is dont pay for this service because once they start paying you over what youve paid them in service fees theyll just shut you down. Theyre just looking for to sign up so they can take your money and run.

Barbara O.
“Awful to deal with”
6/20/18

Tried to cancel because I didn't want it to begin with. Let me cancel ok but could never get my refund even though they said they would. Even tried to blame my bank. Stay away horrible!!!!

Tehsin S.
“Paying service without real benefits.”
6/18/18

I don't know how I ended up with this service through amazon. I thought it was a free shipping service. Didn't know anything about month;y subscription. Just don't bother to use it and pay the actual shipping cost when you buy something. It will ended up saving money if you are infrequent online shopper.

Stanley O.
“FreeShipping refunded four years plus of monthly charges”
6/12/18

I had complained on this site about being charged $12.97/mo for four years plus that I never noticed and never used their service. Freeshipping saw the review and gave me a total refund, that shows me that they are a really honest and ethical business.

Maria R.
“Beware of anyone giving 5 stars to this scam”
6/10/18
• Updated review

Unfailingly, after a company gets so many bad reviews, suddenly one person, that never wrote a review before at sitejabber, gives them 5 stars. And the person has the audacity of calling everyone else unable to read small print and unable to follow instructions. I wonder how much freeshipping.com paid them or these are employees and family members? Hum... and getting helpful votes? Hello, more employees or family?
This reminds me of a professional that everytime he got bad reviews would review himself under assumed names (one-time-wonder-reviewer) and give himself five stars.

“Fell twice for this, never got a penny back”
3/31/18
• Previous review

Truly shame on me.
First time I did not get a rebate because I submitted late (really?). I quit I joined again (how dumb is that? )
Second time I thought I order so much online that would now get my membership paid and more, even make up for lost prior membership.
Got nothing, obscure rules, more money lost.
I have no idea if this scam is still up.

Sherry C.
“How did I get into this?”
6/2/18

Shipping.com has been charging me 12.97 every month for 2 1/2 years. I must have clicked on something without realizing I was subscribing. It is deceitful. The charge is easy to overlook. Was going through the Amazon charges with my husband and he googled the company and there were similar complaints. I called my credit card and they are willing to reimburse some and
maybe all if I call another department. I had to call free shipping and cancel. I was regather perturbed and told them they are deceitful. Looks like they are an actual company but dont make it clear you are a subscriber and how to access any of their deals or whatever. They just charge you every month.

Paul E.
“Scam”
5/25/18

Ordered something from ebay - somehow ended up on shipping.com and so I exited. Somehow they got my amex card from the details I had entered on ebay and have just charged me $12.97. Total scam.

Renson D.
“Advanced conmanship”
5/21/18

What are we, fools? How do you call something free and charge a monthly subscrption!? They don't give no cash back, they take your money from your card and then they send you a check through the mail, if that, after a number of months! Never had of this type of nonesense before....beware!

Tanya M.
“It's not fair.”
5/16/18

I subscribed because he sent me the return shipping. But they never told me I had to pay $ 12.97 per month; What I notice today in my account after several months that have been charging my card. It's not fair, they never gave me that information. I'm very upset.

Legna M.
“I don't sign up...”
5/14/18

Why you take money from my card.... I'm not sign up in the page..... please stop with this crap.....

Jerry V.
“Freeshipping.com”
5/13/18

I would like to start off by saying this a absolute scam because for a membership for 1.97 not a problem, when I check my card it said I have lost 12.97 and here's the thing I didn't even buy any thing from the site I could rate it lower I would give it a zero.

Teddy G.
“Misleading”
5/13/18

Seems like a scam. Mislead you into a subsciprtion, and don't really do anything to help you save money/get rebates after that. Only realized I was being charged for almost a year, after an audit of my business credit card.

Janet P.
“i didnt sign up for this”
5/11/18

stop taking money off my card i didnt sign up for this and every month on the 9th $13.97 is being taking off my card something need to b done about this and my money need to be returned if not i will have someone to look into this

Ask a question