Review of Forward2Me

Tel: +44 1995 606060
info@forward2me.com

jimmyj40
2/7/18

Very fast and reliable service at a reasonable price. Of course they open your package to check the stuff, but they don't take anything out, so it's not a problem. I just think that it would be nicer if they offered a cheaper option for slower shipping.

sekous1
10/26/17

This is simply the best cheapest and most reliable forwarding service I've ever used.
I wish I overed US services really as all the service providers out there are kind of inefficient and inconsistent, like they would do a good job this time and very poorly on the next occasion. This is by far far the most consistent and best overall performer PERIOD.
Thanks so much Forward2me team I really hope you'll start US service soon.

Response from Tracy T., Forward2Me Representative
Hi, I'm pleased to hear that you are happy with the service provided by forward2me, we really appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your comments, it has given our team a real boost. We hope to continue to provide you with a good quality of service going forward and hope to hear from you again soon. Kind Regards, Tracy.
elizzzb
5/30/17

They do provide an excellent service and great email/phone support. You can rely on them for fast consolidation and shipping of your packages. I highly recommend them and their quality of service. Excellent, excellent, excellent !

Response from Tracy T., Forward2Me Representative
Hi, Many thanks for taking the time to review our services, we really appreciate this. I'm pleased to hear that everything has gone well for you whilst using our service and we look forward to your continued support in the future. Have a good day. Kind Regards,
Tracy.
cozmoc
4/22/17

Forward2me are very dishonest with your privacy. They admitted to me that they open all my packages and go through the contents before they will ship them. This is NOT stated on their website, that basically you have no privacy & they can open what they want.

They did this to my package & then told me the item couldn't be shipped, when in actual fact it could be.. Their assumption was just wrong.

I have since deleted my account and will never use them again. Many forwarders offer better services, without invading your privacy.

Response from Tracy T., Forward2Me Representative
Hi,

Many thanks for taking the time to review our services however I'm disappointed to hear that you are unhappy that we opened your parcel on arrival and this lead to us being unable to ship the items for you.

Please be assured this is a process we undertake to ensure goods arrive with us safely and to check that we are able to ship the goods inside the package safely and legally to the customers country. We do not open packages to invade anyone's privacy and do mention that we carry out this process in our terms of trade which is available on our website.

I'm sorry that on this occasion we were unable to forward your goods however we do need to follow the rules and regulations of our shippers.

I hope that you will reconsider using our services again in the future and if you have any further questions relating to this matter please don't hesitate to get in touch with our customer services team at info@forward2me.com

Many thanks,

Kind Regards,
Tracy.
junniew
4/21/17

I used forward2me couple times now, they are fast respond, quick delivery at fair price.

Their customer services is very helpful and thoughtful, they will provide solutions and suggestions.

They allow you to return back to the sender (provided with return shipping by sender) at a few bucks, very flexible to shoppers like me always changing my mind.

They use plenty forwarders at a very fair price, I always chose DHL, fast, reliable and effective. I tried few others, they are relatively high at price compared with forward2me, one even saying to me it's not possible to use DHL at such a price!

Love it! Highly recommended.

Questions? Get answers from the Forward2Me staff and other customers.

Forward2Me?