Review of Alidropship

Tel: +1-323-739-5659
yaroslav@alidropship.com

pauletten7
9/29/19

I bought an ultimate custom store on 25 June and it was one of the best decisions I made this year! My project manager, Anna Murzakova, was very good and she gave me sound advice with easy to understand explanation. Anna helped me choose the right niche for my interest. The designer, Anastasia, designed a beautiful logo for my website, the other team members worked hard behind the scenes. I loved the end result of my first store!

I was very impressed with Anna's excellent customer care and support throughout the project. Thank you for every team member who worked hard for my store. Thank you AliDropship for the fantastic experience!

Tip for consumers: Do not hesitate to ask questions and work closely with your project manager.

romeoa20
9/26/19

Yeah, I am really pleased with the outcome of the site. Now, I am focusing on promoting the site to have sales.

vaniap1
9/26/19

I bought a custom Supreme package store with 500 products added. The good experience has begun here. I was met by Sergei, and very well attended!
This was on August 29, 2019, and by the 30th I was already in contact with my manager Anastasiya Sergeeva.
We exchanged a hundred messages on Skype and the store was being modeled. All fast and correct.
After being added to Basecamp, I was able to relate to more people on the team (Diana, Yana - they had the most contact with me), but I know the team is huge and thank you all for your commitment and dedication.
Not everything they can do on their own, some things we have to do ourselves, and I recognize that some people will have more difficulties than others. As I understand a little digital marketing, for me it was easier to perform.
Today 25/09/2019 - 19 business days later, the store was delivered to me and fully functional.
Thank you very much to all the staff who worked on it and congratulations for the excellent work!
Now comes the fun part. Work with my own store. No boss and no schedules.
Thank you Ali for the fantastic experience and amazing opportunity!

dolora
9/18/19

Alidropship plugin is a great plugin for dropshiping, and their addon are great as well, have use their urgent addon, countdown timer, social rabbit plugin, and they all work great. Thanks to alidropship team they were very supporting to me. Keep the Good work alidropship team
The website I built with alidropship plugin and addon is www.shopwecome.com yo can check and see it's very Good.

anisa12
9/10/19

Thanks for the solutions you've made! I will deffinitely recomend alidropship plugin. Dropshipping business is not for all entrepreneurs. The competition is high. But with the plugin I can forget about all boring manual work, editing irrelevant descriptions and pay more attention to promotion, ads, and customer relations. Thanks!!! 5stars!!

sebastienj
9/6/19

Je n'acheterais plus jamais votre extension, pour plusieurs raisons:

1. il y a un bug dans le remplissage des adresses en France. Dé qu'une personne rentre sa région, je suis obliger de la remettre en "OTHER" et ensuite de rentrer la ville manuellement.

2.Même si l'utilisateur ne remplit pas la région, je suis obliger de cliquer de nouveau dans la case ville pour que celle-ci se mette à jour.

3. le système de suivis des colis n'est pas automatisé et ne se met pas a jour, même si l'utilisateur à reçus son colis.

4. Après 20 mails, 3-4 interlocuteurs différents, j'ai reçus toutes les excuses:
--C'est pas votre fautre, c'est celle du thème
--C'est pas votre faute, c'est celle de woocommerce
--c'est pas votre faute, c'est vous qui avez touché a un truc qui ne falait pas
--c'est pas votre faute, même si il y a 40 personnes qui ont ce bug, dont certaines que je connais et qui vous ont envoyé des messages et qui n'ont pas reçus de réponses.

Je vous ai envoyé 3-4 vidéos pour vous prouvez le bug.

Sérieusement, j'espère qu'un concurrent sérieux viendra, car la je regrette amèrement mon achat.

Response from Yaroslav N., Alidropship Representative
Hi Sebastien, could you add me on Skype: yarosnevsky. I will investigate all these issues and take it under my personal control. Yaros, AliDropship CEO.
saulh36
9/5/19

I ordered a custom store. The service is great so far. Loving the tracking and progress steps via basecamp and skype. Appreciate the communication. Every questions were answered and comments taken into account. I'm absolutely satisfied with my store. Keep up the good work!! A+. 5 start!

hazels94
8/29/19

Absolutely amazing service from the word go till end! The whole team is brilliant! The whole journey of around under 10 days' from my very first phone call to enquire about the service they offer till now where my webstore is totally ready to be launched has been so pleasant and smooth. They have created such a stunning custom store for my dropshipping business! My dedicated manager is incredibly awesome! She has helped me understanding each and every step so well and the work she has done on my webstore is remarkable! I couldn't have got a better webstore from any other developer anywhere in the world the way Anastasia has created it! Thankyou so much Alidropship, I honestly and highly recommend you to everyone who wants to join the e-commerce world but has no idea where to start from. You will get in depth guidance, massive knowledge about the whole process through these guys! Anastasia-my account manager, I just can't thank her enough for her patience with me and the way she addresses all my queries immediately and takes action on all my webstore related requests so promptly. She is absolutely brilliant!! Highly highly recommended!!

emonk3
8/23/19

Hello I'm Emon. I bought one custom store and Elena was my project Manager. She and her team is very nice and helpful. They have done everything that i asked for and She helped me by providing all the necessary link and advice throughout the project and even after handover the website. It's been a great experience out and out. It's been a great journey so far and I hope it will continue. Thanks... :)

emilios14
8/22/19

It's been an amazing few weeks working with alidropship to build me a custom store, I had a supportive team led by Katya my personal manager and she was always ready and accessible to help me with suggestions and advice to create a store that will be profitable, I an a novice to this business but thanks to alidropship I got my store hassle free now I look forward to making sales. 5 star ratings to you Alidropship.

maisonm
8/20/19

We have two dropshipping sites running on the Shopify platform and one WooCommerce. They both have their pros and cons, but overall I would recommend Wocommerce with AliDropship. We are able to manage these sites in house with very little web knowledge, plus WooCommerce is free and Alidropship is the one-time payment only and that is a huge factor in keeping costs down.

kitoyei
8/1/19

September 9, 2019 the owner does not want the truth out. BEWARE
ATTENTION EVERYONE: I want people to know the truth. I have nothing to gain as I am not a company with a reputation to protect by posting false reviews. I only want to spare people from getting scammed. I know people work hard for their money and should NOT have to go through what I and so many other on here did. I challenge all of you to scroll through. you have Not spent the money yet. It is not too late for you as it is for me. The plugin never worked,
I paid for services months ago and have received nothing!

Alisdropship is NOT to be trusted the owner is a THIEF! After your money has been spent you will get nothing. It has been FIVE months that my website has been down and Alidropship refuses to fix their mistakes. I believe these reviews with FIVE stars are from others sources ( most likely owner/ employees/ affiliates) MUST BE NICE TO GET PAID FOR EXCELLENT REVIEWS. Be careful with Companies like Alidropship. Reach out to me if you to have fallen victim to this company. I am keeping track and documentation of everything to pursue further actions. What alidropship has done is illegal False Advertisement is NOT okay! You can find me reviews against this company on various sites and I will continue to keep my reviews updated so others hopefully do NOT have to suffer with the lost of money from ALIDROPSHIP.

Please, if anyone has questions and wants to know the full experience of Alidropship then feel free to reach out to me. WARNING: Beware the fake reviews, I made the same MISTAKE, I thought I was smart looking through reviews before I made my purchase. I wish I had someone who had offered me the chance to find out more about what goes on after you hand over your hard earned money to ALIDROPSHIP. I feel ashamed that I did NOT do my proper research, but what matters to me now is that NO one gets involved with Alidropship without knowing the true story! Alidropship is WRONG for what they are doing and companies like this need to be exposed for the disgusting behavior and trickery.

One star is too generous for Alidropship! My WEBSITE dose NOT work, My add ons have not been installed after I paid my money ( ILLEGAL), and the PLUG IN is by far one of the BIGGEST problems! I have been refused service, ( company REFUSES to respond to my on emails,skype, phone calls, "life long support" False, along with not completing the work which I paid ALIDROPSHIP for. I was forced into buying more add ons because ALIDROPSHIP refused to install my original add ons(cost me over $100 dollars). LOW QUALITY banner( not surprised it is ALIDROPSHIPS STYLE) ALIDROPSHIP could NOT even handle the simple task of SOCIAL RABBIT, I have spent well over TWO THOUSAND FOUR HUNDRED DOLLARS and in return I was given a website that does NOT work properly. I promise you will get ZERO support! ZERO results, and GARBAGE PLUGIN. I could go on and on about Alidropship and it's horrid PLUG IN ect, but I will stop here. If you have questions about my experience, what I am currently going through to fight against this Horrible Alidropship company then reach out to me. I do NOT want to see anyone suffer because he or she did not have the real inside to this company FALSE ADVERTISMNET and LOW QUALITY PLUG IN. this company ALIDROPSHIP should feel ashamed for trying to fool people into butting there inferior products, website, and plug in. reach out to me if want more information. As of this time September 9,2019 I have still NOT received services I paid for. It has been almost six months I do NOT believe ALIDROPSHIP has any intentsion to fulfill my order, and fix their errors. This is NOT acceptable, this cannot be legal

roanm8
7/18/19

I'm running a store with alidropship and build it absolutely by myself. I mean I didn't order a custom store in Alidropship or third-party agencies. The plugin itself is great, full of helpful features, which automate almost all dropshipping workflow. As I made a store by myself there were some problems in the beginning and it didn't allow to go through all install steps successfully. I'd like to share some tips which will be helpful for everyone who want to use this plugin. 1) check your laptop on viruses, because if you have some there could be problems with authorization. 2) make sure your hosting provider supports ionCube. 3) turf off all adblock plugins 4) clear your cache. After installing Alidropship everything was amazing. I use it about a month without any problems.

oliviam203
7/17/19

alidropship is a user friendly and very helpful tool thus I'm giving the 5 stars! I've been using it in a month, although no sales yet, I'm going to improve my marketing and sales skills. Use alidropship blog for it. I really like the way they develop their business and help their clients.

alekm2
7/17/19

Sure the plugin is not perfect, but you can't really compare a plugin that is only $89 for life versus other products that are $20 $50 per month. So Alidropship is a real great investment for your business! Moreover it has lifelong updates and all bugs and issues will be solved.

anim9
7/12/19

I see some bad reviews here but they all about store service. I can't say anything about this service but the plugin itself is amazing! I build a store by myself and had no problem. Absolutely satisfied with the plugin and excellent support

marcelb76
7/7/19

Hi, I'm currently in proccess of building a custom store with Alidropship. I had some doubts as I saw the bad reviews about it. But wanted to give a chance. So I ordered my first custom store last week. I paid $299 for the Basic package. I have some experience with Shopify store so decided to do all promo by myself. They contacted me next day with questions about niche, design, logo and other details. My manager was very kind and supportive. We had a good conversation about my future store and dropshipping. Everything was good. Now we're doing a final approving and I like my store so much! Looking forward to get my first sale!

nadian15
7/5/19

I had problems with plugin and extension authorization but found it was a stupid cache issue. Alidropship Support was very patient, helped me to find and solve problems and more

justind171
7/5/19

I've been using AliDropship for 2 years. I'm absolutely satisfied with the software. AliDropship is a wonderful plugin full of helpful features!

I also happy AliDropship improve their software and not only fix bugs but try to solve the problems with Aliexpress suppliers! It's so helpful for all dropshippers! The recent AliDropship update has an eddited product base so I hope they also will pick only good suppliers for the base which can help dropshippers avoid bad situation with Aliexpress suppliers in the future. Thanks Team!

Btw, there are some negative reviews on here for AliDropship, but many of them seem to be about individual shops rather than AliDropship as a whole. AliDropship is about dropshipping business and as all businesses it needs more that plugin installing or store building. It's hard work.

sherlyg1
6/26/19

I worked the last few weeks for Alidropship to build my first store on woocommerce. Everything was hard at first, I'm not a tech person, then I talked to Irina who fixed and explained everything in just a few minutes! I would like to thank her for helping start my first business

rajv20
6/22/19

I use AliDropship plugin about a month. I also purchased 1000 imports products for my store. And, these are working just so perfect. I am now a fan of the AliDropship. I am no regret to use your software!

territ82
6/21/19

I had experience with a custom store. Lucky me.. it was good. What can I say...If you're new in drop shipping business (as was I) it'd be better to order a custom store. You'll chat with specialist, connect your wishes with reality and get a ready store. Actually, I didn't chat, I wrote the big list of questions and send it to my manager. He contacted me in 2 days with the detailed answers and counter questions. The process of approving my requirements took about 1,5 weeks, it was ok for me as I want a perfect made store. After discussing all requirements, my manager sent me some designs for approval and finally i got my store after 3-3,5 weeks. I can say it was good experience or may be and I had a good manager. However, do not afraid ask questions and give your requirements. Good luck with your business!

iusai
6/18/19

I ordered the plugins and they keep giving me the running around. They refuses to send me a different download after I tried to build my shop and keep coming up with blockages because the licence key is not showing on wordpress..com. I tried and tried with different hosting company and I am still having the same issue and I cannot build a store without activating the licence key I purchased which is what they told me to do. That Olga is just horrible. This is not as easy they are making it seems because it is not if you don't have the knowledge of wordpress. On top of that, you have to wait for days before you get someone to reply back. Sometimes you have to email multiple times before someone noticed the issue. Please think twice before you order this plugin. They are telling you to get the woo version but they didn't mentioned that you have to pay for that account as well. If that is the case, please just go to woo directly and cut out the middle man. I am so not satisfied with their quality of their services.

svedw
6/18/19

No problems with the plugin. It was easy for me to install and configure. But I had some issues with a third-part hosting server, so it took a long time to create my store. If you're going to use Alidropship you'd be better to use their hosting to be sure your store will work in full motion.

Tip for consumers: make sure your hosting supports ion cube or contact alidropship team to clarify which hosting good for plugin

joseo63
6/6/19

AliDropship is a waste of your money!!!
Alidropship completed my store in Feb 2019 and when I reviewed their work there were several changes that were not done to my instructions. The menus were in the wrong order, the Youtube channel image was cut off, several images were uploaded to the wrong category, the About page was not remotely consistent with the name of the site. It was a mess and it looked like no one was checking the work to ensure it was done properly. I brought this to their attention in Feb 2019 and it is now June 2019 and they still have not completed the changes I asked for. I also added Yaroslav Nesky the co-founder to the email so that he was aware of this and NOTHING! Don't waste your time with their lies. I still have not made a single sale from the site they built. Stay away!!!!

Tip for consumers: They do not honor their commitment to fixing issues after your site is completed.

By Yaroslav N., Alidropship Representative

Your customers will never know that the products come from AliDropship or AliExpress. You are selling items directly from your website/business. Yes you can, but in this case you will not be able to process your orders automatically.

By Yaroslav N., Alidropship Representative

Sure you can, is working perfectly, I'm always using my Android

By DOLOR A.

A: Yes you can trust AliDropship, but if you are a newbie in dropshipping, first I would recommend that you join the Dropship.club and learn how dropshipping model works.

By Yaroslav N., Alidropship Representative

Hello, it is up to you, you can remove what you need and import new products as well as customize the design of your site.

By Yaroslav N., Alidropship Representative

Hello, we can create s store for dropshipping purposes only.

By Yaroslav N., Alidropship Representative

Questions? Get answers from the Alidropship staff and other customers.

3 Photos for Alidropship