Alidropship

Alidropship has a consumer rating of 4.79 stars from 83 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Alidropship also ranks 6th among Ecommerce Tools sites.

• Hi, I'm currently in proccess of building a custom store with Alidropship.
  • If you have an idea about starting dropshipping business this is just the best.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Alidropship?

“Eco-shopper.co.uk”

Mark H.
1/18/20

Having had the idea for an eco-friendly, sustainable products drop shipping store, i kinda ran out of ideas as to how to implement this one, having done 3 store previously, so i figured i need fresh perspective and contracted Alidropship to build me the store in its entirety. I can tell you it was a massive pleasure to work with the PM and team there and the quality of their work is fantastic. Really good value for money and professional to the last,. Highly recommended.

“Reviews are fake”

Shishouk K.
3/3/19

Ok check the profiles that reviewed alidropship. The dates created all closed together a month difference or so. Smart move. Slowly increasing reputation with fake profiles by making each a month or so separated from each other. And the cherry on top, 1 review each, guess who? Alidropship of course. Thanks but no thanks.

custom store (13) dropshipping business (6) support team (5) anna murzakova (4) support manager (4) project manager (4)
markh1572
January 18th, 2020

Really good value for money and professional to the last,.
Highly recommended.
chandrae4
January 18th, 2020
I am so thankful to Victoria Solov'eva and the Alidropship Team for taking all of the guess work, that I was doing, away from me. I spent an entire year trying to finish my eCommerce website on my own, but to no avail. So, I decided to purchase a Turn-Key Website. In about a month, my website was complete. Victoria provided EXCEPTIONAL customer service! I encourage you to purchase the Turn-Key Website. You will not be disappointed. Go for it!
alexg348
April 28th, 2019
OK im not gonna lie my site looks gorgeous but im gonna list some pro and cons

Pro's

1)Lovely Site
2)Nice staff

Cons

1)I had my site built by them and it took way longer than the 18 days they mention on site about 40 days

2)Communication needs improvement and they may not answer your questions for a few days. I understand that they are busy but the communication can be alot better.
chrisb1377
February 19th, 2020
I have just started a dropship aliexpress site, and I don't know much about setting the site up,
I have found great help and support with the help desk tec team, they have always answered my emails promptly and professionally.
Nothing seems to be to much trouble for them, I would highly recommended they service and support.
I'm not sure if I can name the support team that has help me, so all I can say is every one of them have been fantastic
Congratulation to you all for a job well done.
Thank you all.
Chris.
jensenf1
February 4th, 2020
Very impressed with the competent and timely support from alidropship. I would recommend it to anyone starting out with their own webstore.
esinama
May 14th, 2020
Great customer service
I bought a custom store few weeks ago and I am enjoying every bit of the journey so far. I have a very tight schedule but Anastasiya and her great team made it happen. Time difference has never been an obstacle. They did a fantastic job with my store and I love it. Thank You so much
rohank28
January 26th, 2020
I tried to build a store by myself before. But it takes a very long time and effort which I didn't have because I have full time job. I was fortunate to work with Anna Murzakova , my personal manager and the whole team. Now I have a fully functioning e commerce store with all social media advertising. Thank you Anna and your team for friendly and professional work.
Rohan
randym307
January 11th, 2020
Have no fear , the support team is hear !! They walk you through every aspect of the setup process .
jordanb392
January 21st, 2020
Ekaterina was great to work with! She helped me with all of my needs when transferring my new web site over to me. All issues I had where quickly resolved. I word recommend her and the Established Store Service.
margotm21
January 26th, 2020
They are very professional and all are very friendly and attentive, we greatly thank our personal manager Anna Kulikova, for being a very professional and attentive person, we are happy with our store, I would recommend everything from alidropship, surely in the future we buy more stores, Thank you so much for everything.
Sincerely, Miguel and Lili
wilsonp25
December 25th, 2019
I sincerely want to thank my project manager Helen Gurneva, Alidropship customer service staff. Great experience from Alidropship Teams , My project Manager is very patient with me, Indeed Great service from them. Im glad i made the right choice to choose alidropship.Getting my store custom done is the best decision I made when I decided to venture into dropshipping. The people who handled my account are so helpful especially my support manager Helen Gurneva .Thanks once again Helen Gurneva, my thanks to the Full Alidropship Teams.
vannesad
December 19th, 2019
Alidropship is the best and my entire experience was AMAZING! I never experienced any stress not even one while my store is being created. My manager Anna was so professional, kind and understanding. She helped me all throughout. It was a very smooth and easy transaction. I shared my wonderful experience in Alidropship to my dad, friends and family. I am so excited to start my journey managing my store and I look forward to more sales and prosperous New Year 2020!
stefannys
January 14th, 2020
I have been looking for a way to start dropshipping for a while now, and after doing a lot of research about AliDropship, I decided to choose their services, and I couldn't have chosen better! They have delivered everything they promised, and went beyond my expectations! The project manager support was absolutely exceptional as well as the team! They were very patients and clear when guiding me throughout the process! I'm absolutely satisfied with my project, and glad I still have their support in case I have questions further more later on! I would definitely recommend it if you're new at dropshipping or just looking for any other service related to it, from pluggings to ads, they'll assist you with the best alternative for your needs!
allsportshopa
November 27th, 2019
I bought the Supreme Package and it was definitely worth it! Everything was setup and ready for me to promote my store the day it was finished. The website looks professional and I love it! The team was responsive to my questions and when I needed something to be fixed, they'd do it as soon as possible. I recommend Alidropship Custom Store if you would like to get a headstart on your dropshipping business without much doing from your part.
jurgitab1
December 19th, 2019
I would like to say Big thank you for professional work , Victoria and all staff was very helpful . Thank you
shishoukk
March 3rd, 2019
bennya22
May 24th, 2020
Works great. Easy and simple to operate. Much better than other solutions on the market. Recommend!!
jasonr626
April 14th, 2020
Hello everyone
I just wanted to leave a quick post of my experience with AliDrophip.
This morning I was looking over my store and feeling kinda bummed out and I posted something about my frustrations and how I was not making any sales and felt as though I was not receiving the help I should have been. Well, I just wanted everyone to know after I posted my post I received a message about 20 min later from Yaros the CEO of AliDropship regarding my bad experience. In my books that is someone who cares about customer satisfaction. Not only did we work through my issue (which turned out to be a lack of information on my side) but he also set me up with a few extra perks to help my store. Before buying my store I read so many positive reviews and very few negative ones (Honestly I was a bit skeptical) I now know why there were so few negative reviews? For the CEO of any company to contact their customers directly is unheard of and to me, this shows how important their customers are. I just wanted everyone who is considering buying or already owns a store that AliDropship is the best decision you will ever make to dropship. They are a 5 Star+ company and I'm very happy I chose them over Shopify. Thank You Yaros, Victoria, Elena, and the AliDropship team.
gaganpreetk
January 16th, 2020
I ordered a custom store from Alidropship and I am just amazed how good they are in providing a ready made store for you. I can't believe I have my own webstore now, all thanks to Alidropship, Highly recommended.
ivane23
January 25th, 2020
I definitely recommend Alidropship, Anna Kulikova helped me very well, perfect work team. Excellent customer service.
mahmouds20
November 29th, 2019
Thank you alidropship for recruiting such a professional staff like ekaterina and her team for making my store looking fantastic
georgesm6
December 24th, 2019
This website is just amazing. I ordered my from them and I am very satisfied. There is also a lot information on the blog which is of great help to anyone who is new to dropshipping.
debrab548
December 25th, 2019
When you're new to the market you always hear why you shouldn't do something or use someone's services. Especially when they're well known. So many people told me don't do this or that. Well I am really glad I followed my heart and not other peoples opinions. The value I received was 1000 fold because I would never have been aware of the power of google analytics or traffic reports or pricing strategies or how many categories or how to select a good niche. All of that is covered and more. No stone is left unturned in the road to the completion of your site and you are never in the dark as to where the development is. It is super exciting to walk the road to completion with them as they are just as excited as you are. There is a wealth of information and knowledge to be gleaned from Alidropship and even through there may be room for improvement on delivery times with Chinese suppliers , I think you would be hard pressed to replace the value you receive in having a custom AliExpress dropship site. I would not hesitate to have another custom site designed nor recommend their services to anyone starting out or wanting a turnkey solution without the headache. Thank you Anna, and everyone on the team. It was an amazing journey.
martins462
December 14th, 2019
I was building my first Alidropship store from scratch for some 8 months and still haven't finished it.

So I decided to order a custom store from Alidropship (2nd one owned by me) and they built it in a month.

I choose my niche, colours, theme, categories, site name and not much else. All done for me :)

So exciting!
farhanm9
December 14th, 2019
Thanks ALIDROPSHIP for offering such a smart services and wonderful services. I would also like to extend my gratitude to Miss Elena Baranova for her ongoing support as well her professional team of trained and cooperative staff whose dedicated efforts make it happen our Online store.https://shoppingplusstore.com/

By Yaroslav N.,

Your customers will never know that the products come from AliDropship or AliExpress. You are selling items directly from your website/business. Yes you can, but in this case you will not be able to process your orders automatically.