Alidropship

Alidropship has a consumer rating of 4.81 stars from 144 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Alidropship most frequently mention custom store, support team and customer service. Alidropship ranks 7th among Ecommerce Tools sites.

This company responds to reviews on average within 13 hours

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 93.6%

• If you're new in drop shipping business (as was I) it'd be better to order a custom store.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Alidropship?

“Eco-shopper.co.uk”

Mark H.
1/18/20

Having had the idea for an eco-friendly, sustainable products drop shipping store, i kinda ran out of ideas as to how to implement this one, having done 3 store previously, so i figured i need fresh perspective and contracted Alidropship to build me the store in its entirety. I can tell you it was a massive pleasure to work with the PM and team there and the quality of their work is fantastic. Really good value for money and professional to the last,. Highly recommended.

“Fake. Not working. Stay away!”

Vlad C.
7/4/20

Part 1) Purchased the plugin about 1 week ago - The "Import directly from Aliexpress" feature it is not working (just the extra one where you can only import from their selection of products) - emailed support & reached out via FB, twice, still no answer regarding my issue - They are never available on the live chat (when they are not in office I can see the chat but can only email them and when they are in office they are unavailable due to large number of requests) - Far from the #1 solution Part 2) They eventually replied and told me they have fixed the issue - In reality, the problem is still there - tool is not working but they have ruined my website. Asked for a refund, I don't think I will get one - if you look closely to the Facebook reviews, many are fake accounts. Will report this "business" everywhere. Avoid if you don't need trouble ;)

custom store (15)
markh1572
January 18th, 2020

Really good value for money and professional to the last,.
Highly recommended.

shoaibs11
June 24th, 2021

I surely recommend Alidropship and Alidropship plugin, there are tons of platforms where you can get help from their Facebook, messenger, Alidropship website and even on Whatsapp. I have personally experienced all these platforms. I almost every day get in touch with the wonderful Alidropship team and they solve all the issues and suggest the best solutions. Hats of to Alidropship Team. Thanks, guys for awesome services.

vladc4
July 4th, 2020

Part 1)

Part 2)

Avoid if you don't need trouble ;)

Tip for consumers:
Avoid - the product is not working - check for reviews online and separate the fake ones from the good ones. You will start seeing the patterns once you start digging. My advice - NEVER purchase plugins that don't have a trial or a monthly sub.

Worpdress plugin

Yaroslav N. – Alidropship Rep

The client reported that he could not import products to his site geekorama.store using the AliDropship Chrome extension and provided his WP-admin access details to check the issue. The developers found out that the problem with Google Chrome extension was caused by the code of the third-party theme used on this site. When the developers switched this theme to a standard theme, everything became fine with extension and importing options. In order to show the client these errors, the developers enabled debug mode in WP-config, that the customer can see that this error was related to the theme, not the plugin, as it shown on this screenshot: https://imgur.com/D4Hjw2a. No changes were done on the site and there is nothing the developers could break on the site. In order to hide the errors it was just needed to deactivate the debug mode but the developers could not do it because the customer had already changed WP login details and stated that his site was broken.

Anyway, the full refund has been sent (according to the 30-day money back guarantee policy).

bradb513
September 13th, 2021
Verified purchase

I went and got a custom site cause I wanted 500 items and have a lot of marketing. My site Dogandcatrewards.com I started it cause it is a big niche market and I own some pets. I love the concept, quality of products is very good. They say you get what you pay for but they do have great value in this part. I did like that.

Here is where the problem was I wanted sellvia but it does not work on custom sites so it got turned off so 1-3 day Shipping went away and turned into 24 day shipping. No one ever said that was the turn time. I know it is coming from china but that is INSANE. I got 1 Sale in over 1 month I had over 1K clicks and average visit of 2.55 Minutes. Products didn't stop people it was the Horrible shipping.

Second on the only order this is a dropshipping company and all automated it for some reason shipped to me and I had to ship it to my customer. I spent over 2800 USD on this site. The entire setup crew was amazing but the lack of telling customers that they were dropshipping it to you and also that they had to wait 24 days is unreasonable. Funny thing is that I put my profit margins to 50% or less in some cases. I had several items on Microsoft edge Listed as best on the web when I set it up. This store should have shined but everything about shipping is a joke.

My name is Bradley Bundy owner of Dogandcatrewards.com and I am going to have to close my store because of unreliable shipping and timeframe. I spent over 200 USD on Facebook adds and over 50 USD on Google Ads

Check out Dogandcatrewards on facebook I have over 150 Likes

Please note Address sent to was my address not customers and Order date not tracking date was 8-22-21.

Tip for consumers:
Know all the facts, Alidropship and Sellvia only have some similar products mostly Alidropship has better products but horrible shipping Sellvia has great shipping but below average products. Whis Alidropship had sellvia's warehouse. Advertising and setup of that was done by them and was very good no complaints on that part.

Pet Products Car Transport cover, bows and brush utensil

Yaroslav N. – Alidropship Rep

Hello, I am sorry to hear about that bad experience. Please feel free to contact me directly on Skype yarosnevsky or email yaroslav@alidropship.com. I will investigate all issues and assist you with everything myself. Yaros, AliDropship CEO.

meghanh55
July 11th, 2020

I bought a ready store in garden niche. Looks great! It was easy to install even if you're a newbie in wordpress. However, I plan to change some desings to make it more mine :) I also took a marketing guide, it's huge, but it was my best investment! The guide has step-by-step information about facebook ads setup, all buttons you should click, all audience you should choose. Ads examples for the products exactly for my store, texts, videos. Everything! I'm happy that I found alidropship company! Cheers

patrices76
February 12th, 2021
Verified purchase

Trust this company at once and you'll stay forever with them. I use to use other platforms before until I found Alidropship. From that time I saved a lot of money by buying their products and have a lifetime use and support. This is very important especially when you're a newbie and you don't know what really works, you don't need to spend money on apps and plugins. Alidropship got your back covered. Great experience and great customer support. 5 Starsssss!

Base on my satisfaction

98% Of the addons and Themes

jans465
June 27th, 2020

Not only AliDropship I use, but also many add-on plugins and a theme I installed. On all of these there is excellent support by e-mail or chat. Very responsive staff (mainly Vladimir I had contact with) with hands on solutions which helped me solving my questions and issues. Happy to have found and use AliDropship for my online sales. Give it a try yourself.

Tip for consumers:
Don’t hesitate, just do it.

Products used:
AliDropship with several add on plugins and MonetWoo theme.

jeffreyo138
October 14th, 2021

Requires very little effort while providing you with a ton of amazing features and products. I've checked many reviews before buying it and everyone was saying that it is the best plugin for dropshipping from aliexpress. Btw, my friends kept asking me how I managed to start my own online store, so I found out that alidropship has an affiliate program. I've almost returned the prices I paid for the plugin thanks to my friends' purchases :)

gildasp1
December 9th, 2020

I always had a very good technical support with Alidropship. Sure it is not easy when I started this business few months ago but I am new and I needed to understand what I was doing as a digital entrepreneur, so I choose to work with a marketing company to organise all the marketing for me. It looks a little bit time before we start because of some technical problems but now everything is fine and I continue to learn everyday with my store. Thanks to all the team for your great support...

bahom
September 30th, 2021

The Alidropship team is very supportive. They answered all my inquiries. The plugin is easy to install and provides many options and many free themes. I recommend using it for dropshipping or a regular e-commerce store.

habidath
June 10th, 2020

My experience with the AliDropship plugin has been worthwhile thus far. Its use has been seamless and I really like their customer support services particularly that of Olika and Elena they're always reassuring in the midst of every dropshipping (raging) storm. Hence, I'm happy to be here and I hope the AliDropship team will strive more in this regard and never rest on their oars.

ryanm885
February 23rd, 2021
Verified purchase

I was a pioneer customer of this plugin since early 2017, now it's been 4 years and this Alidropship really stands out in the market! A complete tool for starting a dropshipping business in a full-blown concept!. Thank you for always updating the product and all the addons regularly, thanks also for your wonderful support like Ms. Irene, she's great!.

Tip for consumers:
If you are looking for something really helpful in starting up a dropshipping business then Alidropship is the first choice!. A complete resource, great plugin and addons, and very professional support.

Alidropship Woocommerce and Addons

alexg348
April 28th, 2019

OK im not gonna lie my site looks gorgeous but im gonna list some pro and cons

Pro's

1)Lovely Site
2)Nice staff

Cons

1)I had my site built by them and it took way longer than the 18 days they mention on site about 40 days

2)Communication needs improvement and they may not answer your questions for a few days. I understand that they are busy but the communication can be alot better.

karlam155
November 10th, 2020

I'd like to thank all alidropship team for helping me to set up my first online business! Alidropship had so many helpful solutions and the first time I was a little bit confused what to choose.

The manager explained the difference between custom and premium stores and helped to choose the right type for my experience level. I choose the premium store in the sports niche. The store is adorable! Full of quality products with catchy images and descriptions!
Can't wait to set up my first facebook ads campaign and start to sell!
Thanks, team!

Btw I've already applied to alidropship affiliate program to encourage my friends to work with you!

gwendolynp59
October 10th, 2021
Verified purchase

I definitely recommend the alidropship plugin. I use it in conjunction with wordpress/woocommerce. I purchased a theme, and did everything else myself. I'm experienced when it comes to dropshipping and working with different vendors and 3rd party inventory management systems.

This plugin has made my life so much easier. It improved drastically from a few years ago too if I'm not mistaken. Key features that make this hands down the best plugin for dropshipping from aliexpress are:

1. Being able to edit a listing on aliexpress before you import it to your website

2. The ability to edit images without having to use photoshop

3. Automatic inventory/stock updates

4. The ability to import reviews and some with images is a game changer

5. So far, their customer service has been excellent too

I hardly ever leave a review so this definitely means it's really good.

Tip for consumers:
Watch youtube videos to familiarize yourself with how the plugin works.

Products used:
I purchased the alidropship plugin

yahayaa2
November 6th, 2020

Thank you very much Team, alidropship for your support and services, especially your swift responses to my email, i want to sincerely appreciate, the following for all their support, irene, volodya and Vlad. I'm super grateful for your awesome services and willingness to always assist. Thanks a million

I strongly recommend Alidropship.com if anyone wants to build an online store with excellent products.

fatmirk
February 24th, 2021

I've been in online business since 2008. I have never found such a flexible agency as Alidropship. They answer every question quickly and are ready to help immediately. Great team, great programmers, I can't describe in simple words. I am very pleasantly surprised by Alidropship. I am very happy to have started a new business with Alidropship. Perfect company. Incredible! I love you.

yenl11
August 29th, 2020

I am very impressed with the setup of my store. The team built me a great looking site for a very affordable price. I have a sport and fitness niche. Every product selection is great and filled up with quality products. I'm thankful to all Alidropship team for such work and overall support!

chandrae4
January 18th, 2020

I am so thankful to Victoria Solov'eva and the Alidropship Team for taking all of the guess work, that I was doing, away from me. I spent an entire year trying to finish my eCommerce website on my own, but to no avail. So, I decided to purchase a Turn-Key Website. In about a month, my website was complete. Victoria provided EXCEPTIONAL customer service! I encourage you to purchase the Turn-Key Website. You will not be disappointed. Go for it!

yairg6
May 20th, 2021

I have to admit, your support service is the best I have seen so far.
With every question and request, I get clear and quick answers.
I thank you very, very much, I will recommend you wherever I can.
Today I received excellent service from Marina, I am very very thankful to her for that.

easylocals
September 28th, 2021

Thanks for making this software available to the community and for answering my questions before purchasing it.

chrisb1377
February 19th, 2020

I have just started a dropship aliexpress site, and I don't know much about setting the site up,
I have found great help and support with the help desk tec team, they have always answered my emails promptly and professionally.
Nothing seems to be to much trouble for them, I would highly recommended they service and support.
I'm not sure if I can name the support team that has help me, so all I can say is every one of them have been fantastic
Congratulation to you all for a job well done.
Thank you all.
Chris.

khalida227
September 12th, 2021
Verified purchase

I bought a Supreme store Launched ads I lost about $200 only on Facebook I followed all their strategies Beware they will not give you all the information Only shop with false strategies All comments here are 5 stars I don't know who they are and I don't want to know just beware You will not get rich with them You will buy a store and then contact them and say I didn't get one sales and then buy marketing services and it's not over until you're broke

heshamm4
July 21st, 2020

Highly professional with a stellar customer service. I have asked them to reset the activation key on many of my sites and their responses were stunningly fast and so patient. Kudos to George who helped me tirelessly and was really awesome with his services. Also, their import packages are affordable and really great for drop-shippers who want to get their sites up an running fast

alyssav165
October 13th, 2020

I would really recommend the plugin and will use it again as the plugin itself and customer support are great. Got to work with an amazing team. Even if you don't know anything, they will provide tons of useful information and deliver the services as promised. I'm really glad I found and chose alidropship

By Yaroslav N.,

Your customers will never know that the products come from AliDropship or AliExpress. You are selling items directly from your website/business. Yes you can, but in this case you will not be able to process your orders automatically.