Review of Alidropship

yaroslav@alidropship.com

1 star

ravivg
10/15/18

After talking with the manager, the support is great thanks to the CEO,
Hope the normal support team will increase the value of the support.

Plugin is proffesional and can work and success very good with the features,
I loved it.

johannab26
7/12/18

I don't have a ton of experience with many dropshipping tools but this tool helps me to start my online business!
The main problem for me was how to manage with all products in my store. Alidropship plugin saves my time! It allows to import products, edit descriptions, fix prices with custom formula, add reviews. Simplifies a lot of things!
Also companys blog and video tutorials help me promote my store.Thanks for development team!

danielj99
5/15/18

Before alidropship i tried woodropship, which was good, but lacked a few features which are available in alidropship. The tool is excellent and allows for even importing the content in the description section as well as reviews. Had a couple hiccups getting started and The support team have been incredibly helpful and going the extra mile to make sure everything in the plugin is working well for me. If you have, or are thinking of starting a dropship website i would highly recommend this plugin! The one off price of the plugin is very reasonable, and personally i think they could charge an annual fee ontop of that, i would certainly be happy paying it.

lisab430
12/24/17

I have been with these guys for a while and they rock! I have been with these guys for a while and they rock!

kentl11
12/14/17

This affiliate plugin is really intuitive to use, works as expected and don't create any problems....

keithw94
12/5/17

The team will go out of their way to make sure you have a great experience with their software. Their plugin is second to none. I can't really comment on the relative merits of the software as I have never used any other. All I can say is that it works well and is easy to use.

juarezb
12/4/17

I run my own affiliate store and it has served me very well. It is pretty robust for the cost. I have to say that quality unit is on top of things as well. Anytime I've had a problem, they've addressed it right away.

travisj18
11/21/17

It is a quick and easy way to get your affiliate earnings up!................................................................................

tul82
11/18/17

Alidropship team helped me every step of the way with creating my own website. Everything went as I wanted and more. The team continues to provide me with support even after finishing building the website. My personal support manager was of great help, answered many of my questions and helped me resolved alot of problems on my website. The only issue I find is the respond rate to my inquiries can be delayed, but thats understandable considering I live on the other side of the world. Almost a month in after completing my website and already made a number of sales which is awesome! Would recommend this service to anyone looking to create a promising website without the stress of building from scratch.

lh95
11/16/17

I ordered their turnkey service. It was an awesome experience! I explained what I wanted & my Alidropship team set up everything. My store looks professionally done & has great products. Having Alidropship set up my store allows me to concentrate on marketing.

zbigniewo
11/13/17

Yaros and the whole team of Alidropship made amazing job creating this plugin. I have stopped my trial of shopify and bought Alidropship. Still working on my site, hopefully i will make some sales. The best is i dont need to pay fee when i'm not making sales.
Bought it for $67 because it's 25% off now <a href="https://alidropship.com/purchase/?coupon=woo25&via=1638">AliDropship.com</a>

kasperq
10/23/17

Alidropship offers many fantastic features in an intuitive and easy-to-navigate dashboard. You can easily see your sales analytics, add/edit/remove products and accept payments through a variety of payment providers. This plugin is definitely the right starting point for anyone wanting to setup an online business. Don't consider any cheaper or free hosting solutions out there - I've done that, and found Alidropship to be the most reliable and feature-rich out there.

abeld19
8/21/17

The plugin come in the form of a theme and plugin zip files. If you are used to Wordpress you just have to upload it as a normal theme and plugin. Once activated you will be presented with a dashboard within your Wordpress admin panel. From there you will be able to customize your store template and change various aspects of your site.

The most important thing about an ecommerce site is the product and here the plugin make everything easy. You just have to input your keywords and the plugin automatically populate an import list where you will be able to choose the products you want.

You are given options of choosing products depending on price, total orders on aliexpress etc. This significantly cut out the amount of time that you would have spent doing it manually.

For the time being I am fully satisfied with the plugin and believe that it can help make some good money.

johnn1195
8/18/17

I am super impressed with what has been done with AliDropship, I know this has taken hundreds of programming hours and much more in debugging so kudos for all the effort and great work on an amazing product.

emeryw7
6/14/17

I spent under an hour on the store and it looks amazing. I have a couple links and graphics still to change but nonetheless, a full functional store in less than an hour. I personally love the ease of use and haven't used anything like it. Thank You Guys! Truly the developers that knows what theyre doing.

adamf57
6/9/17

I would recommend the plugin to anyone who wants to set up their own store. This method is much more desirable than using Shopify or other similar vendors, as with this plugin you have total control over all aspects of the sales process, and you're not limited by Shopify's regulations. Once your store is profitable, it can be sold, as you would own the property and the website.

viktoriaf2
6/2/17

After almost a week of using Alidropship, during which I built my dropshipping website from A to Z, I can honestly say that this plugin is a huge life saver! By automating everything, it literally saves hours or even days (depending on how big your webstore is) of manually adding products and monitoring them, time that you can spend instead promoting your site and getting sales.

evgenyp1
5/26/17

Their customer support is superb. If you have any problem regarding plugin ask them they will solve it. If you have an idea about starting dropshipping business this is just the best.

michaela460
5/25/17

I started 2 weeks ago after reading about it on forums and i have to say it has paid for itself 3 times already. Really wanted to thank the alidropship support team for answering all questions diligently, simplifying the workings and literally holding my hand through some of the stuff i didn't understand at first, you guys are awesome!

charlesf72
5/22/17

I personally love the ease of use and haven't used anything like it. I am truly impressed as this is the solution of been waiting for. Really, this is a game changer.

By Yaroslav N., Alidropship Representative

Your customers will never know that the products come from AliDropship or AliExpress. You are selling items directly from your website/business. Yes you can, but in this case you will not be able to process your orders automatically.

By Yaroslav N., Alidropship Representative

Hello, it is up to you, you can remove what you need and import new products as well as customize the design of your site.

By Yaroslav N., Alidropship Representative

Hello, we can create s store for dropshipping purposes only.

By Yaroslav N., Alidropship Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Alidropship staff and other customers.

Alidropship?