Review of Alidropship

Tel: +1-323-739-5659
yaroslav@alidropship.com

roanm8
7/18/19

I'm running a store with alidropship and build it absolutely by myself. I mean I didn't order a custom store in Alidropship or third-party agencies. The plugin itself is great, full of helpful features, which automate almost all dropshipping workflow. As I made a store by myself there were some problems in the beginning and it didn't allow to go through all install steps successfully. I'd like to share some tips which will be helpful for everyone who want to use this plugin. 1) check your laptop on viruses, because if you have some there could be problems with authorization. 2) make sure your hosting provider supports ionCube. 3) turf off all adblock plugins 4) clear your cache. After installing Alidropship everything was amazing. I use it about a month without any problems.

oliviam203
7/17/19

alidropship is a user friendly and very helpful tool thus I'm giving the 5 stars! I've been using it in a month, although no sales yet, I'm going to improve my marketing and sales skills. Use alidropship blog for it. I really like the way they develop their business and help their clients.

alekm2
7/17/19

Sure the plugin is not perfect, but you can't really compare a plugin that is only $89 for life versus other products that are $20 $50 per month. So Alidropship is a real great investment for your business! Moreover it has lifelong updates and all bugs and issues will be solved.

kitoyei
7/12/19
• Updated review

My complaints against ALIDROPSHIP are as followed ( I have not been paid like for my review) :
HORRIBLE customer service
I believe these reviews with FIVE stars are from others sources ( most likely owner/ employees/ affiliates) MUST BE NICE TO GET PAID FOR EXCELLENT REVIEWS. Be careful with Companies like Alidropship. Reach out to me if you to have fallen victim to this company. I am keeping track and documentation of everything to pursue further actions. What alidropship has done is illegal False Advertisement is NOT okay! I am you can find me reviews against this company on various sites and I will continue to keep my reviews updated so others do suffer with the lost of money from ALIDROPSHIP. Please, if anyone has questions and wants to know the full experience of Alidropship then feel free to reach out to me. WARNING: Beware the fake reviews, I made the same MISTAKE, I thought I was smart looking through reviews before I made my purchase. I wish I had someone who had offered me the chance to find out more about what goes on after you hand over your hard earned money to ALIDROPSHIP. I feel ashamed that I did NOT do my proper research, but what matters to me now is that NO one gets involved with Alidropship without knowing the true story! Alidropship is WRONG for what they are doing and companies like this need to be exposed for the disgusting behavior and trickery. One star is too generous for Alidropship! My WEBSITE dose NOT work, My add ons have not been installed after I paid my money ( ILLEGAL), and the PLUG IN is by far one of the BIGGEST problems! I have been refused service, ( company REFUSES to respond to my on emails,skype, phone calls, "life long support" False, along with not completing the work which I paid ALIDROPSHIP for. I was forced into buying more add ons because ALIDROPSHIP refused to install my original add ons(cost me over $100 dollars). LOW QUALITY banner( not surprised it is ALIDROPSHIPS STYLE) ALIDROPSHIP could NOT even handle the simple task of SOCIAL RABBIT, I have spent well over TWO THOUSAND FOUR HUNDRED DOLLARS and in return I was given a website that does NOT work properly. I promise you will get ZERO support! ZERO results, and GARBAGE PLUGIN. I could go on and on about Alidropship and it's horrid PLUG IN ect, but I will stop here. If you have questions about my experience, what I am currently going through to fight against this Horrible Alidropship company then reach out to me. I do NOT want to see anyone suffer because he or she did not have the real inside to this company FALSE ADVERTISMNET and LOW QUALITY PLUG IN. this company ALIDROPSHIP should feel ashamed for trying to fool people into butting there inferior products, website, and plug in. reach out to me if want more information. As of this Time July 21,2019 I have still NOT received services I paid for. It has been almost two months! I do NOT believe ALIDROPSHIP has any intentsion to fulfill my order, and fix their errors. This is NOT acceptable, this cannot be legal.

“Low quality PLUG IN, poorly constructed WEBSITE, awful CUSTOMER SERVICE”
• Previous review

My complaints against ALIDROPSHIP are as followed ( I have not been paid like for my review :
NO SUPPORT
HORRIBLE customer service
I have reached out to people who have given 5 star reviews and to a single one has responded. I believe these reviews with FIVE stars are from others sources ( most likely owner/ employees/ affiliates) MUST BE NICE TO GET PAID FOR EXCELLENT REVIEWS. Be careful with Companies like Alidropship. Reach out to me if you to have fallen victim to this company. I am keeping track and documentation of everything to pursue further actions. What alidropship has done is illegal False Advertisement is NOT okay! I am you can find me reviews against this company on various sites and I will continue to keep my reviews updated so others do suffer with the lost of money from ALIDROPSHIP. Please, if anyone has questions and wants to know the full experience of Alidropship then feel free to reach out to me. WARNING: Beware the fake reviews, I made the same MISTAKE, I thought I was smart looking through reviews before I made my purchase. I wish I had someone who had offered me the chance to find out more about what goes on after you hand over your hard earned money to ALIDROPSHIP. I feel ashamed that I did NOT do my proper research, but what matters to me now is that NO one gets involved with Alidropship without knowing the true story! Alidropship is WRONG for what they are doing and companies like this need to be exposed for the disgusting behavior and trickery. One star is too generous for Alidropship! My WEBSITE dose NOT work, My add ons have not been installed after I paid my money ( ILLEGAL), and the PLUG IN is by far one of the BIGGEST problems! I have been refused service, ( company REFUSES to respond to my on emails,skype, phone calls, "life long support" False, along with not completing the work which I paid ALIDROPSHIP for. I was forced into buying more add ons because ALIDROPSHIP refused to install my original add ons(cost me over $100 dollars). LOW QUALITY banner( not surprised it is ALIDROPSHIPS STYLE) ALIDROPSHIP could NOT even handle the simple task of SOCIAL RABBIT, I have spent well over TWO THOUSAND FOUR HUNDRED DOLLARS and in return I was given a website that does NOT work properly. I promise you will get ZERO support! ZERO results, and GARBAGE PLUGIN. I could go on and on about Alidropship and it's horrid PLUG IN ect, but I will stop here. If you have questions about my experience, what I am currently going through to fight against this Horrible Alidropship company then reach out to me. I do NOT want to see anyone suffer because he or she did not have the real inside to this company FALSE ADVERTISMNET and LOW QUALITY PLUG IN. this company ALIDROPSHIP should feel ashamed for trying to fool people into butting there inferior products, website, and plug in. reach out to me if want more information.

“Low Quality PLUG IN, poorly constructed WEBSITE, horrid CUSTOMER SERVICE = ALIDROPSHIP Experience”
7/8/19

NO SUPPORT
HORRIBLE customer service

“My Custom Store/ Alidropship EXPERIENCE”
6/23/19
• Previous review

If anyone wants to know the real ALIDROPSHIP experience then reach out to me. I now write this review to help others from making the same mistake (over TWO THOUSAND FOUR HUNDRED DOLLARS spent) I did. Also if anyone has had the displeasure of the ALIDROPSHIP FALSE ADVERTISEMENT please reach out to me, as I am keeping track of everything so I can continue to seek help and action against ALIDROPSHIP FALSE ADVERTISEMENT. One star is too generous for ALIDROPSHIP. I purchased this website the ultimate package in May 2019 and it has been a downward spiral ever since. EKATERINA was helping in the very beginning and has now stop all communication after she recommended several I look into add on services (EKATERINA S recommendation) the only one who has reached out was Dmitriy who wanted to up sell me and refused to install any of my original purchases unless I buy more products. Then he passes me off to Elena who only want me to message you with her agenda, when I asked questions she does not respond. I reach out for help to Irene and Alena who never responded to me. This company ALIDROPSHIP will
NOT keep their word, I have NOT receive life long support, I do NOT have SEO, nor do I have a working website as promised by ALIDROPSHIP to conduct business with. WARNING: things are not what they seem, believe me I have been through it with ALIDROPSHIP. I blame myself for not doing more research on Alidropship. I wish had a chance to get the inside scoop before spending all my hard earned money(over TWO THOUSAND FOUR HUNDRED DOLLARS) with a company that has FALSE ADVERTISEMENT. It is too late for me, but not for you! If anyone is interested please feel free to reach to me, and as I said earlier if you too have been scammed by ALIDROPSHIP then you are also welcomed. When I first posted the ugly truth of ALIDROPSHIP an anonymous person reached out to me and tried to get me to upgrade my review( most likely the owner or employees) Alidropship behavior is disgusting! These companies try to over power individuals so they can keep the truth from getting out, but I stand by my experience and will share with all who want the truth about the ALIDROPSHIP EXPERIENCE.

anim9
7/12/19

I see some bad reviews here but they all about store service. I can't say anything about this service but the plugin itself is amazing! I build a store by myself and had no problem. Absolutely satisfied with the plugin and excellent support

marcelb76
7/7/19

Hi, I'm currently in proccess of building a custom store with Alidropship. I had some doubts as I saw the bad reviews about it. But wanted to give a chance. So I ordered my first custom store last week. I paid $299 for the Basic package. I have some experience with Shopify store so decided to do all promo by myself. They contacted me next day with questions about niche, design, logo and other details. My manager was very kind and supportive. We had a good conversation about my future store and dropshipping. Everything was good. Now we're doing a final approving and I like my store so much! Looking forward to get my first sale!

nadian15
7/5/19

I had problems with plugin and extension authorization but found it was a stupid cache issue. Alidropship Support was very patient, helped me to find and solve problems and more

justind171
7/5/19

I've been using AliDropship for 2 years. I'm absolutely satisfied with the software. AliDropship is a wonderful plugin full of helpful features!

I also happy AliDropship improve their software and not only fix bugs but try to solve the problems with Aliexpress suppliers! It's so helpful for all dropshippers! The recent AliDropship update has an eddited product base so I hope they also will pick only good suppliers for the base which can help dropshippers avoid bad situation with Aliexpress suppliers in the future. Thanks Team!

Btw, there are some negative reviews on here for AliDropship, but many of them seem to be about individual shops rather than AliDropship as a whole. AliDropship is about dropshipping business and as all businesses it needs more that plugin installing or store building. It's hard work.

sherlyg1
6/26/19

I worked the last few weeks for Alidropship to build my first store on woocommerce. Everything was hard at first, I'm not a tech person, then I talked to Irina who fixed and explained everything in just a few minutes! I would like to thank her for helping start my first business

rajv20
6/22/19

I use AliDropship plugin about a month. I also purchased 1000 imports products for my store. And, these are working just so perfect. I am now a fan of the AliDropship. I am no regret to use your software!

territ82
6/21/19

I had experience with a custom store. Lucky me.. it was good. What can I say...If you're new in drop shipping business (as was I) it'd be better to order a custom store. You'll chat with specialist, connect your wishes with reality and get a ready store. Actually, I didn't chat, I wrote the big list of questions and send it to my manager. He contacted me in 2 days with the detailed answers and counter questions. The process of approving my requirements took about 1,5 weeks, it was ok for me as I want a perfect made store. After discussing all requirements, my manager sent me some designs for approval and finally i got my store after 3-3,5 weeks. I can say it was good experience or may be and I had a good manager. However, do not afraid ask questions and give your requirements. Good luck with your business!

iusai
6/18/19

I ordered the plugins and they keep giving me the running around. They refuses to send me a different download after I tried to build my shop and keep coming up with blockages because the licence key is not showing on wordpress..com. I tried and tried with different hosting company and I am still having the same issue and I cannot build a store without activating the licence key I purchased which is what they told me to do. That Olga is just horrible. This is not as easy they are making it seems because it is not if you don't have the knowledge of wordpress. On top of that, you have to wait for days before you get someone to reply back. Sometimes you have to email multiple times before someone noticed the issue. Please think twice before you order this plugin. They are telling you to get the woo version but they didn't mentioned that you have to pay for that account as well. If that is the case, please just go to woo directly and cut out the middle man. I am so not satisfied with their quality of their services.

svedw
6/18/19

No problems with the plugin. It was easy for me to install and configure. But I had some issues with a third-part hosting server, so it took a long time to create my store. If you're going to use Alidropship you'd be better to use their hosting to be sure your store will work in full motion.

Tip for consumers: make sure your hosting supports ion cube or contact alidropship team to clarify which hosting good for plugin

joseo63
6/6/19

AliDropship is a waste of your money!!!
Alidropship completed my store in Feb 2019 and when I reviewed their work there were several changes that were not done to my instructions. The menus were in the wrong order, the Youtube channel image was cut off, several images were uploaded to the wrong category, the About page was not remotely consistent with the name of the site. It was a mess and it looked like no one was checking the work to ensure it was done properly. I brought this to their attention in Feb 2019 and it is now June 2019 and they still have not completed the changes I asked for. I also added Yaroslav Nesky the co-founder to the email so that he was aware of this and NOTHING! Don't waste your time with their lies. I still have not made a single sale from the site they built. Stay away!!!!

Tip for consumers: They do not honor their commitment to fixing issues after your site is completed.

andress38
5/10/19

Hi, i just start using alidropship and I'm still setting up my store. If you're looking for something quality, easy and very good...try alidropship. I used other popular solutions but I dislike the fact I keep paying recurring fees and make nothing...it wasn't good as a beginner for me. I had to go to alidropship and it was good decision for me

alexg348
4/28/19

OK im not gonna lie my site looks gorgeous but im gonna list some pro and cons

Pro's

1)Lovely Site
2)Nice staff

Cons

1)I had my site built by them and it took way longer than the 18 days they mention on site about 40 days

2)Communication needs improvement and they may not answer your questions for a few days. I understand that they are busy but the communication can be alot better.

lizag15
3/13/19

With this plugin I literally just import everything and cut my time down from weeks to 20 minutes! Before, I would upload products and take hours to get the descriptions on the pages. I'd also have to set the pricing, shipping, etc. and when everything was done it would be 2 weeks later and I still wouldn't think the site was done.
Try this plugin for your dropshipping store if you want to be more productive!

vikramd6
3/12/19

I ordered a turnkey shop made and I'm very impressed with the quality of the site they built (moreover, it integrates with facebook). My manager gave me professional advise, support, a lot of tips and helpful information. With the Basic package you'll have only 50 products but after they finish you can add more products by yourself, There are no limits. Without any doubt, an excellent service provided by the AliDropship company.

adriand142
3/11/19

I use the Alidropship original plugin, Davinci theme and some of the add-ons like facebook business and social rabbit. It actually helps a lot, especially the plugin. Definitely recommended to use it for dropshipping business

armandor42
3/9/19

It seems to worth its money. Lot's of functions I thought I would need are already implemented in the plugin. Good themes are available. You'll get all updates for free.

kevinh472
3/7/19

i love using alidropship their software is world leading. Loads of top quality features and a doddle to set up! Dali theme is so amazing! Definetily recommend

shishoukk
3/3/19

Ok check the profiles that reviewed alidropship. The dates created all closed together a month difference or so. Smart move. Slowly increasing reputation with fake profiles by making each a month or so separated from each other. And the cherry on top, 1 review each, guess who? Alidropship of course. Thanks but no thanks.

ravivg
10/15/18

After talking with the manager, the support is great thanks to the CEO,
Hope the normal support team will increase the value of the support.

Plugin is proffesional and can work and success very good with the features,
I loved it.

johannab26
7/12/18

I don't have a ton of experience with many dropshipping tools but this tool helps me to start my online business!
The main problem for me was how to manage with all products in my store. Alidropship plugin saves my time! It allows to import products, edit descriptions, fix prices with custom formula, add reviews. Simplifies a lot of things!
Also companys blog and video tutorials help me promote my store.Thanks for development team!

danielj99
5/15/18

Before alidropship i tried woodropship, which was good, but lacked a few features which are available in alidropship. The tool is excellent and allows for even importing the content in the description section as well as reviews. Had a couple hiccups getting started and The support team have been incredibly helpful and going the extra mile to make sure everything in the plugin is working well for me. If you have, or are thinking of starting a dropship website i would highly recommend this plugin! The one off price of the plugin is very reasonable, and personally i think they could charge an annual fee ontop of that, i would certainly be happy paying it.

By Yaroslav N., Alidropship Representative

Your customers will never know that the products come from AliDropship or AliExpress. You are selling items directly from your website/business. Yes you can, but in this case you will not be able to process your orders automatically.

By Yaroslav N., Alidropship Representative

A: Yes you can trust AliDropship, but if you are a newbie in dropshipping, first I would recommend that you join the Dropship.club and learn how dropshipping model works.

By Yaroslav N., Alidropship Representative

Hello, it is up to you, you can remove what you need and import new products as well as customize the design of your site.

By Yaroslav N., Alidropship Representative

Hello, we can create s store for dropshipping purposes only.

By Yaroslav N., Alidropship Representative

Questions? Get answers from the Alidropship staff and other customers.

Alidropship?