Review of FreeShipping

Tel: 1-800-869-5597
customerservice@freeshipping.com

abuli
5/16/19

After I spoke to customer service made me throughup ,I never ask for there service they took my card information from eBay site without confirming me took the money ,what I bought from eBay it was free shipping by saller and they also follow me on amazion and the iteam I was looking for those was eligible for free shipping ,they way they follow me it's a cremineal activity.

judithm187
5/16/19

This is a ripoff, beware and do not use this site. They do not tell you you have to order everything through this site, or no refund.

DO NOT SIGN UP FOR THIS RIPOFF SITE!

SCAM ALERT!

charlieb173
5/14/19

I used to work for them, here's how to get all your money back

1) Call freeshipping.com

2) Have the rep locate your account

3) Say you want to cancel and have all the fees they charged you refunded please

4) Reps are technically supposed to counter you with an offer to refund less money but for minimum wage very few reps bother

5) You'll get a confirmation email and your refund will process in 3-5 business days

They are a legit company and if you're willing to submit your reciepts to them and shop mostly online you could easily make your money back in rebates.

Please be nice to the reps, it's not their fault you put your credit card info into a strange website you didn't understand.

davidj634
5/10/19

The process is intentionally and unnecessarily difficult to implement as a customer, and the process is misleading. Their website says to simply click on the links of the sellers and the shipping will be waived. However, that is not what occurs. The shipping is charged to the customer, and then they have to go through the arduous process of copying receipts and submitting claims to get the reimbursement. That is not reasonable for someone to have to go through on every order they place, and I believe this is done intentionally to dissuade people from making the claims. When I contacted them about this, they just canceled my account and didn't address my concerns. I would have canceled anyway. They also don't publish their physical or mailing address on their website, which is always a red flag.

Response from Help F., FreeShipping Representative
Hi David,

Thanks for your feedback. I see that we did reach out to you directly regarding your concerns and your membership was fully refunded for the trial membership fee. We offer shipping rebates to our members after they shop through the links on our site. I am sorry for any confusion regarding this benefit.

If you have any further questions please feel free to reach out directly to Help@Freeshipping.com

Freeshipping.com Customer Service Supervisor
melissar296
5/8/19

I had made a purchase on Fanatics for my dad's Christmas present. I noticed about the Free Shipping offer, so I took advantage of it. I thought it was a free 7-day trial, but no. I was charged 1.97, which doesn't show anywhere in the terms or anything.

I did finally get a hold of someone in customer service, and we were able to get my card refunded. I still did receive the $10 promised on the ad, but I didn't get it until March.

Even though my situation ended up good, I still do not recommend this company. Customer Service did assist me though, so there's that.

To anyone reading this - LOOK AT ALL THE FINE PRINT BEFORE ACCEPTING THIS OFFER. KNOW THAT YOU WILL BE CHARGED $1.97 FOR THE FIRST 7 DAYS, THEN ARE CHARGED $12.97 PER MONTH AFTER IF YOU DON'T CANCEL.

Response from Help F., FreeShipping Representative
Hi Melissa,

I apologize for any inconvenience. If we can be of any assistance please reach out directly at Help@Freeshipping.com

Freeshipping.com Support Supervisor
monicas211
5/7/19

DO NOT SIGN UP FOR THIS!!!! They lead you to believe that it is a free service, do not tell you that you are in a trial period after signing up, and then charge you a $13 membership fee after 14 days.... what? Not sure how they are still in business because what they are doing is so illegal. You can't just charge someone with no warning. Thank god I frequently check my bank account, otherwise I likely would have ended up like some of these other people who have been getting charged for months without knowing! Totally crazy. I used their online chat feature to explain my frustrations and the guy was SO RUDE. "Friendly" customer service MY ASS! Avoid, avoid, avoid. Please do not give these people your account information!!!

Response from Help F., FreeShipping Representative
Hi Monica,

I am very sorry for any inconvenience. Please reach out to me directly at Help@Freeshipping.com and I will be happy to assist you.

Freeshipping.com Supervisor
robertg145
5/2/19

I want to Addressed why are they just take money from my account within get permission from me first, I want this to be cancel and return my money at once

Response from Help F., FreeShipping Representative
Hi Robert,

Please reach out to me directly at Help@Freeshipping.com and I will be happy to ensure you receive the refund.

Freeshipping.com Support Supervisor
kat8
4/27/19

BAD BAD BAD BAD SCAM

They will charged immediately.
Not clear information.
Be careful.
No honest.
Very dissapinted

Response from Help F., FreeShipping Representative
Hi Ka,

Please reach out to me directly at Help@Freeshipping.com. I will be happy to assist you.

Freeshipping.com Customer Service
kellyr237
4/23/19

i bought something online and they sent me to this site to get "money back" never got the money back and they charged $13 a month that i didn't approve. the good reviews have to be fake

Response from Help F., FreeShipping Representative
Hi Kelly,

I will be happy to assist you with the refund for your membership. Please reach out to me directly at Help@Freeshipping.com

If you have any questions just let us know.

Freeshipping.com Customer Support
lindas1191
4/22/19

I'm not sure how I got signed up for this Membership? However I am seeing a recurring charge on my account every month. And would like to stop immediately! I would also like to know on which site I would have purchased something where I was tricked into signing up for this.Because sites that are promoting this are probably getting a kick back from everyone they trick into signing up by using some vag language during the check out procedure that if you are not paying close attention to. They hook you and until you notice the recurring charge and request it stop it will go on until you notice which is what there business model probably is. (Charge them until they catch us!)

Response from Help F., FreeShipping Representative
Hi Linda,

Please reach out to me at Help@Freeshipping.com. I will be happy to assist you with this.

bettym176
4/21/19

The check did not come when they said they'd mail it out so now they say I have to wait 90 days and they'll mail out another... Why?!!?!!... What happened to the first check?! Nothing else has gotten lost in the mail that I was supposed to receive.

Response from Help F., FreeShipping Representative
Hi Dhalia,

Please reach out to me directly at Help@Freeshipping.com. I'll be happy to assist you with the check request.

saraj137
4/19/19

I don't even know how I signed up for this. I've been being charged $12.97 since November of last year. I want my money back.

Response from Help F., FreeShipping Representative
Hi Sara,

I'll be happy to assist you with that charge. Please reach out to me directly at Help@Freeshipping.com

blanchs
4/12/19

IF YOU HAD A ZERO I would not GIVE it to THEM because I call them and ask them to take my name off they ACCOUNT ok they said but I check my account and they have been charging me a long-time a i did not know and I never knew who they were and I NEVER joining anything so you should check out they website because what i am going to do is contact all of the people that complain about THAT company an we are going to get the my name is Blanch Shepherd my email address is bm650686@gmail.com contact me please

Response from Help F., FreeShipping Representative
Hi Blanch,

I will be happy to reach out to you directly to assist you with this.

shiring
4/11/19
• Updated review

After I wrote a review for how the free shipping are scam, Samantha, ask me to contact her directly, I replay to her through this site, and she didn't respond, but then I replay to her by my own email address and she asked me how she can help?
Then, I explained and asked to refund my money. She wrote back they will do that and refund my membership and what they charged me.
I checked my account today, I thought they only charge me $17and some cents, but I was wrong and they refund me all the money they charge me. $53.14. it means they charge me 3 member ship of $16.86 US, and $2.58.

I think write a review was right thing to do, thank you.
You need to asked them and they customer service listen

Response from Help F., FreeShipping Representative
Hi Shirin,

Thanks so much for sharing this feedback. If we can be of any further assistance please don't hesitate to reach out.

Thanks!

Sam
“Free shipping is truly scam”
3/17/19
• Previous review

Free shipping is truly scam, they charge me $12.97 ($17.89 Can), in order to give me %10 off from $4.00 shipping. I finally was able to unsubscribe my membership.
It is the new way of stolen money legally.
I shopped from Groupon because it was really good deal and at the end with free shipping charge I payed more.

Response from Help F., FreeShipping Representative
Hi Shirin,

Please reach out to me directly at Help@Freeshipping.com. I will be happy to assist you with this.

jaked83
4/11/19

I didn't even know that I signed up for this and now I have been hit for 12.95 over the last 2 months. Embarrassed to say that I didn't catch it the first time! Shame on you freeshipping.com!

Response from Help F., FreeShipping Representative
Hi Jake,

Please reach out to me directly at Help@Freeshipping.com and reference Customer Loyalty #FS0082. I will be happy to ensure you received your refund.

dat7
4/7/19

My wife and I *love* freeshipping.com. It gives us the freedom to buy stuff from many retailers and have $10 of shipping and return shipping charges refunded. Also works great for covering one day shipping charges from Amazon!

The 10% discount is cool, but the real savings come when they run 20% discount on retailers.

Have had occasional issues with rebates and a few emails usually clears things up without a phone call.

Response from Help F., FreeShipping Representative
Hi Da,

We are so happy to hear you love membership with Freeshipping.com!

Thanks & Happy Shopping!

bryanb201
4/5/19

Signed up to get free shipping. In today's digital age, you would assume that you could just oh I don't know... APPLY FREE SHIPPING at checkout with this subscription. But no. You need to send a cryptic eMail with a number, for a check in the mail?? Then you will get no confirmation except that the eMail was received, then no refund. I followed instructions precisely. Service reps will say you did it wrong, wait another 3 weeks... Still nothing. Then once that time passes, you've 'waited too long to obtain the refund on this transaction'. Awful site, and not worth the time in the slightest. Living off of their easy to remember .url since day 1. Avoid at all costs.

Response from Help F., FreeShipping Representative
Hello,

We are sorry for any confusion regarding the processing of your claim. Please reach out to me directly at Help@Freeshipping.com and reference Customer Loyalty #FS8920. I will be happy to assist you.

andreav62
4/2/19

I just realized i am being charged each month for a service I did not sign up for. I want my money back. Ridiculous!!

Response from Help F., FreeShipping Representative
Hi Andrea,

Please reach out to me directly at Help@Freeshipping.com and reference Customer Loyalty #4567. I will be happy to assist you with that refund.

dennisr28
3/29/19

There should be a way to click on a negative amount of STARS.
My wife bought something from Kohl's and these scammers got our card number causing a recurring monthly charge.
When I noticed it I called FREESHIPPING.COM, and the woman I spoke with assured me she would cancel the service. This month's credit card bill came and there is the monthly charge again. I called them and they said the account was closed but that we opened up another one! She again assured me she would cancel it and next month there would be a credit to our charge card.
I called the credit card company and they said the only way to stop it is to change the card number which screws up all my recurring charges such as my cable and internet provider.
Now I have to call all of them with a new card number, and can't get my the credit if they should refund! LIKE THAT WILL HAPPEN!

Response from Help F., FreeShipping Representative
Hi Dennis,

I apologize for any inconvenience. Please reach out to me directly at Help@Freeshipping.com and reference Customer Loyalty #FS0910. I will be happy to confirm the refund.

Thanks.

giovannad7
3/29/19

I bought some flowers to be delivered to a Friend, and I remember seeing something about getting a discount if I shipped thru them but never did I see anywhere on their site that I was actually signing up for a damn membership. I chatted with a rep named Maria and I asked her where it stated about the fee and she just said in your terms and conditions. So now Ive just threw away $12.97 for a damn membership I wasn't even aware I was signing up for.

Response from Help F., FreeShipping Representative
Hi Giovanna,

I apologize for any confusion regarding the membership fee. Please reach out to me directly at Help@Freeshipping.com and reference Customer Loyalty #FS8737. I will be happy to make sure you received that refund.

stacyc106
3/28/19

I realized yesterday this bastards been taking 12.97 from my account without my knowledge, i have never subscribed to this stupid page i dont even recognize them. I called them and they promised to refund my money or i report them for fraud.

Response from Help F., FreeShipping Representative
Hi Stacy,

I apologize for any confusion regarding the membership fee. Please reach out to me directly at Help@Freeshipping.com and reference Customer Loyalty #FS4581. I will be happy to ensure you receive the refund.

bernyh1
3/25/19

I'm being charged $12.97 on my visa and I've never agreed to this charge.
I tried contacting them but none of their numbers work.

Response from Help F., FreeShipping Representative
Hi Benny,

I am very sorry for any confusion regarding the membership fee. Please reach out to me directly at Help@Freeshipping.com and reference Customer Loyalty #FS7826. I will be happy to refund this fee for you.

krism111
3/24/19

Bought something from Kohls online then starting getting monthly charges automatically of $9.97 to my credit card that I used from Freeshipping.com??????? I Never signed up for Freeshipping.com, I had to call Freeshipping.com to cancel! Scam.

Response from Help F., FreeShipping Representative
Hi Kris,

I am very sorry for any confusion regarding the membership fee. Please reach out to me directly at Help@Freeshipping.com and reference Customer Loyalty #FS2381. I will be happy to refund this fee for you.

andreac291
3/15/19

So sad that I signed up when purchasing flowers for a funeral only to think that if I did I would be receiving my "shipping cost" reimbursed. Should have know when it wasn't discounted immediately and instead was asked to send info in and within 6 weeks I would see voucher or check. I waited 2 months and nothing. Emailed them and they gave me the excuse that they sent it off that week. I then continued to wait another month and emailed yet again and this is the BS they sent me. Don't plan on ever seeing my check.

Response from Help F., FreeShipping Representative
Hi Andrea,

Please reach out to me directly at Help@Freeshipping.com. I will be happy to assist you and ensure you receive the refund.

sharona302
3/15/19

My bank Manager.spotted it yesterday and asked me what it was. I totally had no idea who they were or what the charges of $17.94 a month since December were for. I called freeshipping.com and the lady I spoke to was very nice and explained this was a service I signed up for and I said "with whom" to which she said "oh we don't know that". I asked her who they were sending my money to and again she said she didn't know but very quickly said she'd stop all further charges and if I had Visa call them they would refund my money. In reading another review, I'm thinking maybe it was Amazon, which is a whole other story. If this is happening to you, first call your credit card company, loss prevention department, explain the situation and tell them you want a new card and ask them to please call freeshipping.com 1-800-515-9185, and request (demand) a total refund on to your card. ONLY your credit card company can request the refund. There are far too many scams out there for online shopping and they're hoping you won't see these cbarges. I will be very cautious from now on when shopping online.

Response from Help F., FreeShipping Representative
Hi Sharon,

Sorry for any confusion regarding this refund. Please reach out to me directly at Help@Freeshipping.com and I will be happy to assist you.

Customer Service Supervisor

Hi Kalia, I would be happy to help you with this. I will need some of your information so I would much rather handle this off of here. Can you email me directly at mprocaccini@FreeShipping.com or call me at 860.358.9198 x237. If you would rather call toll free you can call 1-800-515-9185. Thanks!!

By FreeShipping C., FreeShipping Representative

Hi, yes, even if you cancel within your trial your rebate will still be processed. If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to me directly at Help@FreeShipping.com. Thanks!!

By FreeShipping C., FreeShipping Representative

Hi, I'd be more than happy to cancel and refund your account for you. Please contact me directly at Help@FreeShipping.com. Thanks! Mike FreeShipping.com Customer Service Manager

By FreeShipping C., FreeShipping Representative

Please tell us which number you tried to use. I called them more than once when I was a member, and all the numbers worked. They gave me one number to use specifically to cancel. I am out now and using a tablet but will give you all the numbers when I get home later today. You can also cancel very easily through the website. Just click "Help" and the option will show up. I will be back later with the numbers. This turned out to be a good, honest website and has gotten so many unjust bad reviews that I want to help when I can.

By Shirley S.

Melody, Congratulations on at least attempting to learn about this Company and its service before signing up - great advice for all consumer decisions. I would advise you to carefully read the comments on this site to get a flavor on the cost and benefits of FreeShipping.com to see if it is right for you. I think for most people, it is such a hassle, it is not worth it, and such a hassle to cancel, and if you don't, the billing of your credit card will continue forever until you do. That's what happened to me, so for me it wasn't worth it. Good luck on your decision.

By Gary W.

Contact us at customerservice@freeshipping.com and we will be happy to resolve your issue. Thank you KellyT

By FreeShipping C., FreeShipping Representative

Hi, Please reach out to me directly at Help@FreeShipping.com so I can process that refund for you. Thanks! Mike FreeShipping.com Customer Service Manager

By FreeShipping C., FreeShipping Representative

Hi Deborah, I can't locate your account using the information given here. Can you please email me directly at Help@FreeShipping.com? Thanks!!

By FreeShipping C., FreeShipping Representative

Hi Susie, I'm really sorry to hear about your job. I don't see that you have used your membership with us, so I did go ahead and issue you a refund for the monthly charges. That refund will be a total of $64.85 and will post back to your account within 2-5 business days. If you ever want to come back to be a member of FreeShipping.com, don't hesitate to reach out to me. You can also email me directly at Help@FreeShipping.com. Thanks, have a great day! Mike

By FreeShipping C., FreeShipping Representative

Hi RaCina, unfortunately I do not have enough information here to locate an account. I can certainly take care of this for you. Please contact me directly at Help@FreeShipping.com. Thanks

By FreeShipping C., FreeShipping Representative
Questions? Get answers from the FreeShipping staff and other customers.

FreeShipping?