Review of eSURRANTY

Tel: 888-672-5619
sales@esurranty.com

roberts1492
8/14/18

have only had the vendor a few days. However, the fact that insurance is offered for my cellphones is a comfort especially all that warranty offers.

timc289
8/14/18

The website was very easy to use. I was looking for cell phone insurance and aside from the many positive reviews, their prices were MUCH better than my carrier. I'll be back for all of my future electronics insurance needs!!!

hopem39
8/14/18

I can't believe I paid for insurance through my carrier as long as I did!! I am so glad Ii found Esurranty! It was so easy to register with them, it's coverage benefits exceed my carrier's coverage AND it's half the price!!

neilm125
8/14/18

Can get coverage when you need it. Phone company will not let you add coverage after the purchase of the phone!

jamess153
8/14/18

great company fair rates great customer service they handle you like they want your business I would recommend to anyone

donp156
8/13/18

Easy to use website and pricing is very good considering the price of the phone! Hope I never need it but now know I am insured with a great company

lancep29
7/19/18

Best company for phone insurance.....would not use anyone else! Customer service is very fast and reliable. Quick return of phone and great communication on the process of the repair.

bradc125
7/12/18

I filed a water damage phone claim with this company in late May. After a slight delay, ended up sending my phone in for repair. They said it couldn't be repaired and they were sending to the manufacturer. That is the last I heard from them since May 29th. I have since tried to contact on a weekly basis, and lately, it has been daily. I filed a complaint with the BBB, and Esurranty quickly responded to the BBB that they had contacted me about replacement and I had 2 more days to respond or they would send my phone back. Yet, I've tried everyday for 2 weeks with voicemails and emails to get someone to contact me and they haven't.

timj142
7/5/18

Purchased two policies, had claims on both devices. Promptly paid deductible, then nothing from eSurranty but empty promises. For the iPhone cracked screen, they authorized me to have it repaired at the local Apple Store and said would reimburse the cost of the repair...which they have not done in over a year of repeated attempts to get them to honor the policy. Do yourself a favor and stay away.

yonag2
6/30/18

I paid in full for a 1 year insurance policy in advance for my new Galaxy s8+. When I dropped the phone and the screen cracked, I filed a claim online. They then instructed me to have another 2 forms filled and notarized . I did so and after a few weeks of not hearing from them, I resent it via email and another fax just to be sure but still no reply from anybody in the company. The damage happened February 4th, 2018.
To date, June 30th, 2018 I have not received a reply, a reaction or an acknowledgement of the claim but, I did receive direct marketing offering me a discount if I renew the policy now ... meaning while they are ignoring my claim, they shamelessly solicit more money. Some nerve.
I would recommend you don't use this company, It is a waste of money and your time.
By taking my money and making me believe they are for real, I was thinking I am covered and so I did not seek a real insurance company. So now I am out the money, the phone is not insurable cause it is damaged and I have to pay in full for the screen repairs. Needless to say, I am not insured now for anything else that will happen to the phone.
One can reach only conclusion: Its a Scam

christophers319
6/25/18

I found that eSURRANTY was cheaper than most companies that I had reviewed online. The coverage is better than most companies that I had researched.

paull401
Paul L.
6/14/18

I bought my policy when I wasn't happy with another provider. They have always taken care of our needs.

joev92
6/6/18

I find eSurranty very easy to use. Their website is straight forward and easy to navigate. The device coverage is better than Apple's AppleCare, and it cost much less, plus eSurranty gives discounts for renewing. I also found that eSurranty's personnel are very helpful, friendly and efficient.

kittyb17
6/4/18

Love the choices and prices. I have a variety of devices and it is good I can pay by the month or by the year. Don't forget to register your device or you can't use the insurance.

luellad1
6/4/18

I wish this company was easier to find on bing or google. Had to do alot of searching till I found this site. The price is goo for the amount of service you may need. I just hope the claims are faster. I have not filed a claim but hope it goes smooth.

mikem961
6/4/18

Better Insurance then that offered by Sprint at a much better price, I will recommend eSurranty to all my friends & family

ishans7
6/4/18

eSURRANTY is a very good company providing insurance for your devices at very competitive rates and that is also in your budget.
Their services are so great.
They do not have any hidden charges.
I can recommend this company to everyone and I also recommend everyone to recommend this insurance to your friend and family members.

luisc143
6/4/18

Singed up 2/2/18. Cancelled 3/9/18. Was told to wait for refund 7-10 business days later. Not the case. Had to file dispute with Paypal. Barely got a refund message sent 6/4/18. Stay away if you like money well spent. Customer service number does not connect you to live rep, forced to leave endless voicemails. Emailing also does not guarantee a quicker response. Bad customer service.

anns275
6/4/18

Very well executed!!! Although the process was long and it hit at the time of hurricane season which ultimately delayed me getting the replacement, the representaive was very professional and extremely helpful.

nicholasg61
6/4/18

Offering the same service as Tmobiles insurance at half the cost. Will us Esurranty as long as I use a smartphone

paulh554
6/3/18

The worst customer service I've ever had! Won't answer phone calls, left messages and they weren't returned. I had to email many times to finally get a response and of course my claim was denied. Had the nerve and lecture me in a email. This went on for a month. Cancelled policies (bought 2) and since I filed a claim on one (and denied), i'm not eligible for a pro rated refund on that policy. The other policy refund will be pro rated. We'll see. I didn't do my homework well enough before I bought these policies.
Beware.

alim147
6/3/18

I have not needed to file a claim yet, however, the process to sign up was very easy and quick. The coverage looks great to safeguard against lifes little mishaps. Price of the coverage is fair too!

ahmedh65
6/3/18

Super easy, no frills, straight to the point insurance purchase. Took less than 5 minutes from start to finish. Would highly recommend their service.

scotte104
6/3/18

The most simple, inexpensive, and comprehensive iPhone 8 plus insurance available! Happy to not have to buy AT&T insurance! Thank you!

nancyk203
6/3/18

When I was researching insurance for my new iPhone 6 eSurranty kept coming up for customer satisfaction. I wanted a plan that would cover loss along with needed repairs. The price was reasonable with easy signup. The first year of owning my phone I ran into a problem with the screen freezing up. Filing a claim was super easy and they actually called me back to me in 30 minutes. The weird thing was it was a Saturday night. Who gets back to you on a Saturday night? I got the necessary packaging and easy to follow instructions on Monday along with a replacement phone. My phone was returned to me within a week or I should say a brand new (not refurbished) Apple phone was given to me. eSurranty is great with giving you discounts when you renew your policy. I found the whole experience a little bizarre since their incredible customer service was something your rarely see nowadays. I definitely give them 5 stars.

I am sorry you are having an issue with your claim. You can contact the claims departments general mailbox at claimsdpt@esurranty.com and your concern will be forwarded to the claims department manager. Our claims department does not have a direct number but each claims representative has their own extension. They can choose to give that to customers, but they are not required to as it is the policy of our claims department and underwriting to converse with customers by email as it is more efficient. As I can not look at an open claim I can not give you any information about your claim. I can tell you from the past claims I have seen when there is a delay it is usually that the customer did not send in the proper documentation or there is an issue involving fraud. I am not saying that this is the case with you, but I am telling you what I have seen in the past as we have hundreds of claims per day and our claim completion/payout rate is over 93% which is 20% higher than the industry average.

By Rachel M., eSURRANTY Representative

Is it worst consulting a Lawyer?

By Varun D.

Are you a real person?

By Rachel M., eSURRANTY Representative

The policy page for that device is here: https://www.esurranty.com/iphone-7-plus-insurance/ and yes our policy covers loss and theft. In regards to being cost effective, we advise that a 2 year plan is usually more cost effective as the price generally go down for the coverage after the 2nd year.

By Rachel M., eSURRANTY Representative

Thank you for contacting us.A policy under your name is listed as refunded in our system. in looking at the claim notes it shows that you were informed 03/13/2017 that the credit was returned to us so we resent it to your bank.

By Rachel M., eSURRANTY Representative

Thank you for contacting us. All you have to do is purchase your new policy from us online and once you cancel your other insurance with Asurion, you would send us your cancellation confirmation from them and we will then credit your account $20.00.

By Rachel M., eSURRANTY Representative

If you have a yearly prepaid plan, then it is covered under your policy with us. If you chose the monthly payment option, the coverage will not cover it as coverage for monthly payment plans does not start until the 30th day after the policy is initiated.

By Rachel M., eSURRANTY Representative

As we are not affiliated with Apple as stated on our web site, it is not a surprise that Apple employee's have not heard of us. Also, apple would never want a customer choosing any other coverage than Apple Care+ as it would be in direct competition with them. Please feel free to contact us directly with any questions and an agent will be more than happy to help you. We do not pressure sales on customers, we simply give them the fact of our coverage and let them make an informed decision. Posting guidelines prohibit me from listing our number, but a quick search online will bring it up for you. Thank you for considering eSURRANTY.com and we hope to earn your business.

By Rachel M., eSURRANTY Representative

Yes we offer discounts on multiple devices. The discount depends on the number of devices. We offer family plans as well as corporate and educational plans. Please feel free to contact us through our live chat or email our sales department (sales@esurranty.com) for a specific quote. Thank you for considering eSURRANTY.com and we hope to earn your business.

By Rachel M., eSURRANTY Representative

Questions? Get answers from the eSURRANTY staff and other customers.

8 Photos for eSURRANTY