Review of eSURRANTY

Tel: 888-672-5619
sales@esurranty.com

seamusm10
6/1/18

Painless and fantastic coverage. Easy to sign up, felt very confident in their product offering. No issues reaching a live human when calling in.

markr515
6/1/18

We had a great experience with eSURRANTY. Made the claim on-line. replacement phone was delivered less than 3 days later. Instructions were great and easy to follow. Got the phone operational and sent the broken phone back. The pre-paid shipping label makes this process painless.

sabrinab62
6/1/18

So far, I haven't had to use the product, but I appreciate the low cost in comparison to services and coverage provided.

johnc691
6/1/18

Efficient, effective and comprehensive. Although, the deductible is a little high, the service is worth it!

leos94
6/1/18

Esurranty's customer service has always been really easy to work with, fast efficient, everything you'd want. I've never actually had to make a claim with them, but I'm confident that it will go well. Their online interface could do with a bit of work, it's not as easy as I'd like to see the details of what you're coverage is. But that's a minor detail. Anybody who would buy coverage from their internet provider they could get it from Esurranty is wasting a lot of money.

mistyb43
6/1/18

So far, so good. I have a no contract phone, that I bought outright in the store. I couldn't get insurance through Verizon, so I tried this. Haven't had to use it yet, but very happy so far.

amandar209
6/1/18

Horrible charged me for service never provided and refused to refund my $99. Would never recommend this company to anyone.

nicks286
6/1/18

Never buy insurance this crook company. I filed the claim, never respond. Also took my money twice from my Chase credit card for non reason.

BEWARE!!!

ashishk4
6/1/18
• Updated review

I have paid everything to your company. I have credit card bills. Mr. Lewis took everything from me and then did not send my IPAD back.

“Pathetic / Never Returned my new IPAD AIR since 2014”
11/27/14
• Previous review

As of June 2018 I still have not received my phone back from April of 2014. No one will respond to my inquires. Expensive lesson learned. Buyer beware.

Never buy any insurance from these people.

Response from Rachel M., eSURRANTY Representative
In reviewing your account I see that you cancelled your deductible payment 2 days after you sent us your device for repair. As stated in our policy terms and conditions, we reserve the right to hold as equity a customers product should they cancel payment to us for our provided services. The continued payment disputes on your account for the policy premium as well as the deductible payment for your claim is the reason your device was not returned to you.
matengalek
6/1/18

Esuranty is worst insurance I have ever known. I purchased an insurance or policy for my phone. Then, my phone had a problem. I filled up the claim form. The paid the deductible they asked me to paid. From that day up to days I have not received the replacement phone. I have call and emailed them several times.

keishaw13
6/1/18
• Updated review

As of June 2018 I still have not received my phone back from October of 2017. No one will respond to my inquires. Expensive lesson learned. Buyer beware.

“Lack of communication and almost 2 weeks no phone.”
10/12/17
• Previous review

When I filed my claim no one reached out to me to start the process. I received a message someone would contact me. No one did. I had to contact customer service 4 days later to get the process going. I sent my phone in almost 2 weeks ago and I cannot seem to get status. Customer service advises me to contact my claims representative whom I can only reach via email. He either has not answered my emails or gives me vague answers. It should not take 2 weeks to repair a phone screen when via their website it states 1 to 3 days. Lesson learned... Never again...

garyj114
5/31/18

Last contact with anyone from this company was a month ago. I have written multiple emails to my claims rep who claims to reply within a day. I have submitted tickets in their site and nothing. And yes, Ive checked my spam folder. Worst part is they still have my watc and I cant get a hold of anyone. Horrible service. Zero communication.

vickiw75
5/28/18

Haven't had to file a claim an hope I never have to. Their site was very informative and easy to navigate through.

markf332
5/24/18

I was looking for a cellphone insurance vehicle which would protect against theft, loss and maintenance issues. eSurranty offered an online product with everything I needed at a reasonable price. Selecting the length of term, optional coverage and pricing were easy to understand and easy to select. I have already had to contact customer service to correct some errors I made setting up my account and found their response fast and very helpful.

Response from Rachel M., eSURRANTY Representative
Thank you for being a valued eSURRANTY.com customer.
davidb1538
5/22/18

Signing up was simple and easy. Wed site was easy to navigate. Rates appear to be fair and set to an industry standard*

Response from Rachel M., eSURRANTY Representative
Thank you for being a valued eSURRANTY.com customer.
jennifern160
5/22/18

Excellent-no reservations, I would recommend this company to anyone.
Excellent third party insurance company for those of us using prepaid phone services.

Response from Rachel M., eSURRANTY Representative
Thank you for being a valued eSURRANTY.com customer.
jasonr283
5/22/18

(Note: Haven't made any claims yet so can't speak to that part...but) After I bought my s9+ from Best Buy I thought I could buy a warranty plan directly from Samsung but they discontinued it on their newest model??? Then I went to my carrier who wanted $15 per month with less coverage than eSurranty! Yes the deductible is a little higher on a full replacement but everything else about their service makes more sense especially at almost HALF of what my carrier wanted to insure my phone. I also found another 3rd pary insurer owned by Allstate (I think) but they didn't cover everything that could happen??? eSurranty covers every possible scenario. I am very happy!!!

Response from Rachel M., eSURRANTY Representative
Thank you for being a valued eSURRANTY.com customer.
hollyk55
5/22/18

Easy to purchase and coverage immediately
No complaints so far so good. Customer service answers questions

Response from Rachel M., eSURRANTY Representative
Thank you for being a valued eSURRANTY.com customer.
tracya92
5/22/18

Cheaper than my current insurance and simple to do.and I like it cause it covers less or theft where most of the other companies doesn't offer that

Response from Rachel M., eSURRANTY Representative
Thank you for being a valued eSURRANTY.com customer.
joek192
5/22/18

Everything was straight forward and easy. The online experience is fast a few step by step instructions for required information and your all set.

Response from Rachel M., eSURRANTY Representative
Thank you for being a valued eSURRANTY.com customer.
allib2
5/22/18

I heard about eSURRANTY from my mom who loved the service. It is way more affordable than the cell phone companies and offers a lot more coverage for the low price!
My last phone I am still paying off since I dropped it in a puddle and it was not covered, I learned my lesson to always have peace of mind and carry insurance on my phone. eSURRANTY covers my new refurb and will replace it with a new one if they cant fix it! Cant beat that!

Response from Rachel M., eSURRANTY Representative
Thank you for being a valued eSURRANTY.com customer.
jasono59
5/22/18

Easy to use service for mobile phone insurance, and the pricing was better than everyone else. I got my policy right away. So far so good without any issues.

Response from Rachel M., eSURRANTY Representative
Thank you for being a valued eSURRANTY.com customer.
marck42
5/1/18

I am still waiting over 3 weeks for my phone to be repaired. Delays, delays, delays. NO ONE answers emails, calls or responds. Average response to an email is 3 days. FIX MY DAMN PHONE!!!! Next time I am switching to Applecare!

No satisfaction. I trying to deal with BBB of Las Vegas. I asked for refund and they initially agreed. Then never answered when I asked how much. Now they say no refund because I had my phone fixed by outside vendor. Are you kidding me? They wouldnt repair it after a month and accusing me of breech of my warrantee? I had it fixed for $49.99 at UBREAK I FIX. Thats is less than Esurranty deductible. They are scam artists and LIARs. DO NOT do business with them!!!!

kristind38
4/12/18

We switched to Esurranty about 2 years ago and wouldn't consider any other service. They handle all of life's mishaps...with teenage children it's a must! Devices are expensive today...especially cell phones...the risk of damage/loss is high because we carry them around all day, every day. I feel a lot better knowing no matter what happens, we're covered.

Response from Rachel M., eSURRANTY Representative
Thank you for being a valued eSURRANTY.com customer.
mikec390
4/11/18

Went to sprint for a new phone. They wanted $17 a month for 18 months to protect my phone. I priced with essurant and bout 2yrs subscription for less than what itd be for 1 year of sprints coverage.

Response from Rachel M., eSURRANTY Representative
Thank you for being a valued eSURRANTY.com customer.

I am sorry you are having an issue with your claim. You can contact the claims departments general mailbox at claimsdpt@esurranty.com and your concern will be forwarded to the claims department manager. Our claims department does not have a direct number but each claims representative has their own extension. They can choose to give that to customers, but they are not required to as it is the policy of our claims department and underwriting to converse with customers by email as it is more efficient. As I can not look at an open claim I can not give you any information about your claim. I can tell you from the past claims I have seen when there is a delay it is usually that the customer did not send in the proper documentation or there is an issue involving fraud. I am not saying that this is the case with you, but I am telling you what I have seen in the past as we have hundreds of claims per day and our claim completion/payout rate is over 93% which is 20% higher than the industry average.

By Rachel M., eSURRANTY Representative

Is it worst consulting a Lawyer?

By Varun D.

Are you a real person?

By Rachel M., eSURRANTY Representative

The policy page for that device is here: https://www.esurranty.com/iphone-7-plus-insurance/ and yes our policy covers loss and theft. In regards to being cost effective, we advise that a 2 year plan is usually more cost effective as the price generally go down for the coverage after the 2nd year.

By Rachel M., eSURRANTY Representative

Thank you for contacting us.A policy under your name is listed as refunded in our system. in looking at the claim notes it shows that you were informed 03/13/2017 that the credit was returned to us so we resent it to your bank.

By Rachel M., eSURRANTY Representative

Thank you for contacting us. All you have to do is purchase your new policy from us online and once you cancel your other insurance with Asurion, you would send us your cancellation confirmation from them and we will then credit your account $20.00.

By Rachel M., eSURRANTY Representative

If you have a yearly prepaid plan, then it is covered under your policy with us. If you chose the monthly payment option, the coverage will not cover it as coverage for monthly payment plans does not start until the 30th day after the policy is initiated.

By Rachel M., eSURRANTY Representative

As we are not affiliated with Apple as stated on our web site, it is not a surprise that Apple employee's have not heard of us. Also, apple would never want a customer choosing any other coverage than Apple Care+ as it would be in direct competition with them. Please feel free to contact us directly with any questions and an agent will be more than happy to help you. We do not pressure sales on customers, we simply give them the fact of our coverage and let them make an informed decision. Posting guidelines prohibit me from listing our number, but a quick search online will bring it up for you. Thank you for considering eSURRANTY.com and we hope to earn your business.

By Rachel M., eSURRANTY Representative

Yes we offer discounts on multiple devices. The discount depends on the number of devices. We offer family plans as well as corporate and educational plans. Please feel free to contact us through our live chat or email our sales department (sales@esurranty.com) for a specific quote. Thank you for considering eSURRANTY.com and we hope to earn your business.

By Rachel M., eSURRANTY Representative

Questions? Get answers from the eSURRANTY staff and other customers.

8 Photos for eSURRANTY