Review of ContactAbility

Tel: 877-232-7750
info@contactability.com

tys51
1/7/19

This company does not honor what they contract... Will not refund any money.. Not recommended to do business with this company

garyb491
12/21/18

THEY SEND YOU GARBAGE LEADS AND REFUSE TO REFUND ANY MONEY. IN FACT THEY PROCESSED 2 CHARGES AGAINS MY CARD AFTER I HAD CANCELLED THE ACCOUNT.

maryt403
12/18/18

This is the WORST lead generator I've ever used. RUN! RUN! RUN! They will take your money, give you garbage, and refuse to refund your money. Idiots to boot!

robertz103
12/11/18

The quality of the leads I was getting didn't make sense to continue. I emailed my rep to stop funding my account, and to not charge my account since i was going to discontinue using them. They charged my account anyway and won't send me a refund.

matthewd198
11/16/18

The team will do whatever it takes to keep their clients happy. I've had other companies tell me that they can't control what people put online. Contactability let me know they wouldn't want to lose my business over a client that lied. That's when I knew I would be working with them.

kellys426
11/15/18

We have used most of the lead generation companies out there. This one is the best! Jeff has been extremely helpful and easy to work with! ContactAbiliy is the only company we are using now. We recommend this company to everyone.

patrickm405
9/28/18

This has been one of the best lead source companies my office has used. The dashboard is very easy to use. And Ryan always gets back to our office in a timely manner if we have any questions. I would recommend this company to anyone.

markb932
9/14/18

we were getting live leads and 3 out of 4 told us they were contact by contactability and call forced through and had no interest in a quote. Total scam.

mistyc31
8/23/18

Of all the iLead companies to work with this is by far the best. Head and shoulders above the rest. I would recommend this company to anyone.

michaelk658
8/16/18

Very poor quality lead program. You will waste your time trying to connect with so-called warm leads who don't want to talk to an agent and most times don't even meet the requirements you're paying for. We could not connect with 80% of the leads and 80% of the leads we could talk to did not want a homeowners insurance quote. They wanted quotes for something else! What a rip-off!!!

josephp275
8/14/18

If you think that someone cold calling for you is a good lead then this is the company for you! I have been buying leads from other companies for eight years and have never complained.
This company literally cold calls and transfer calls to you. No one is filling out a form online looking for insurance. Don't fall for their scam! The website they have is so misleading and will lead you to believe that they know what they are doing. Good luck getting a call back from Caroline the "Manager" (not going to happen) Ryan the account manager is a good guy with the patience of a saint. He should go work for a reputable company instead of these scam artists. there is no way the positive reviews are real! JUNK JUNK JUNK!!!

Tip for consumers: Don't waste your time or money!

scotte111
8/6/18

Leads do not meet filters you pay for. In my case over 90% of my leads did not meet my filters I paid for. When you request a refund on a "transfer lead" that does not meet the filters you paid for, they tell you they can't control if the insured is honest with them on the phone and deny your refund request. I have sent MVR & CLUE reports showing multiple violations and it does not matter to them. I have emailed the CEO Lev Barinskiy as of 08/06/2018 10 times with no response or an offer of a resolution.

davidc1270
8/3/18

This company provided horrible quality calls. We ceased calls in June 2018, and continued to charge our card after our cancellation of the account, and refused to give us back the money that they charged incorrectly.

teda42
7/30/18

Contactability offers direct phone transfers of interested insurance shoppers. Real people shopping right now. Not the old resold leads we in the PC business have come to know and despise. Very quick ROI within first couple of months.

keanae
7/6/18

My agency office went with this company and was the worst lead system we have gone with. They took more money after the deposit was used up and was not authorized to do so. The leads were horrible. The people were not interested or did not want to give their information to get a quote from us. The people who worked at Contactability were not even getting the right information for these people. Do not go with them.

jasperb38
6/20/18

looking forward to trying something new, tired of doing thing the old way. Worked with Jeff to everything set up went smooth. They have a great program, and the credit policy is great. Thanks

mattt99
6/13/18

We had three people from this company on the phone at one time. They wouldnt take no for an answer and badgered my team repeatedly.

craigh193
5/31/18

I'm so angry. I spoke to the salesperson and said I was tired of buying from sites that don't generate their own leads. They buy from other sources and get people who filled out survey's, etc. They ASSURED me they weren't like that. They said they generate their own leads from their own sites. Sure enough the first 9-10 leads they gave me are garbage. People have no idea why I'm calling them. They have no interest in insurance. Stay away from this company. You've been warned.

terrir59
5/31/18

Spent $250 on $9 health insurance leads. WAY higher than others and sadly WAY WORSE that the free leads our company gives us Over 50% are bad phone numbers. One person was deceased; one had requested info "a long time ago" and not a single one that I have even gotten in touch with was interested in getting info or a quote. TOTAL WASTE OF TIME and MONEY! Very disappointing for a new agent with not much money to spend. Requests for credits on bad info often refused; account manager does not respond once you pay your money. BAD all the way around.

jj289
5/31/18

Just another TERRIBLE lead source with a TERRIBLE "threshold" return policy ready to waste our time. They promise the moon - like the others - and end up the same. Don't waste your time

chasek11
5/5/18

We get the most information for leads from them and it allows more time to talk to the customers about important things instead of having to ask a million questions like it's an interview

alexe256
5/4/18

Great way to get in contact with new customers. Information is always accurate and has information needed to know before contacting new clients

thomaso54
5/1/18

Liz at Contactability was very helpful. She answered all my questions and offered many different options that would suite my needs. Very personable and professional.

adamw131
4/27/18

In the many years I have been working in the business. I have not found a simpler way to get leads. The software is easy to use and the staff are friendly and able to help.

heatherj55
4/19/18

They lie upfront about their lead quality and how you can set your schedule. Then they send you all sorts of random leads, never does someone have a DL. The live leads have no idea why you are on the phone with them. Once you've had enough and cancel, they forfit all your credits then never refund you the rest of your money.

Questions? Get answers from the ContactAbility staff and other customers.

1 Photo for ContactAbility