Review of ContactAbility

Tel: 877-232-7750
info@contactability.com

gregc235
4/8/19

I used $250 to see how the leads were and if they were quality leads. We did not get one sale from any of the leads. They all said they weren't interested, so how do you get someone's information if they aren't interested. Don't trust their leads or their promises to put your account on pause until you want more. We tried that and they activated it without my permission and charged me another $250 and even though it was their mistake, they don't give refunds but glad to send me the leads until the money is gone. This is a very dishonest, unethical and deceitful company.

erikah56
3/27/19

I read these reviews. Everything seemed fine. I picked two zip codes and ended up putting $400 into this. I got calls from other zip codes. One was not even in Minnesota. The refunds got rejected. NO explanation. Many of the calls were presented with no person on the other line and no information besides their phone number. I tried to call these leads numerous times. I do think they were fake. It was so sad and disappointing. Do not use this lead company. Poor leads, poor system, poor customer service. After you cancel they do not care about the last four calls you have coming in. Those were the worst, not even a person on the line or the call was transferred to you for 2 seconds only. You have to cancel before your funds are gone so there was no other option.

joshuak106
3/21/19

Contactability has been a great resource as an agent. I've received several quality leads from them.

marcusv18
3/14/19

good leads, great account rep, easy to use interface. I have had no problems with refunds if they are reasonalble.

luisq9
3/13/19

It is a good company that provide leads, is up to you to sell, manage the system and know what you are capable of doing with the leads they provide.
Enjoy having them as part of my business model.

carolk225
3/10/19

I have only been using this lead generation for a week, but I have already written 2 new insurance policies. Not every lead is something I can, or want to write insurance for, but overall the leads are good. And I actually have more than I can handle.

Overall I am a very satisfied customer, and would recommend the company to others.

johnt949
3/9/19

They are on top of their business. I get refunds , as needed, within 30 minutes. Great company to work with and you get what you ask for.

tomh640
3/8/19

Jeff misrepresented Contactability.They are not approved vendors of our company. His back office was supposed to call me at 2pm Friday. They didn't call until the following Thursday. Voice mails left for Jeff have gone unanswered. I paid the $250 deposit and I will chalk that up as a lesson learned. I'm glad to not waste any more energy on it.

tys51
1/7/19

This company does not honor what they contract... Will not refund any money.. Not recommended to do business with this company

garyb491
12/21/18

THEY SEND YOU GARBAGE LEADS AND REFUSE TO REFUND ANY MONEY. IN FACT THEY PROCESSED 2 CHARGES AGAINS MY CARD AFTER I HAD CANCELLED THE ACCOUNT.

maryt403
12/18/18

This is the WORST lead generator I've ever used. RUN! RUN! RUN! They will take your money, give you garbage, and refuse to refund your money. Idiots to boot!

robertz103
12/11/18

The quality of the leads I was getting didn't make sense to continue. I emailed my rep to stop funding my account, and to not charge my account since i was going to discontinue using them. They charged my account anyway and won't send me a refund.

matthewd198
11/16/18

The team will do whatever it takes to keep their clients happy. I've had other companies tell me that they can't control what people put online. Contactability let me know they wouldn't want to lose my business over a client that lied. That's when I knew I would be working with them.

kellys426
11/15/18

We have used most of the lead generation companies out there. This one is the best! Jeff has been extremely helpful and easy to work with! ContactAbiliy is the only company we are using now. We recommend this company to everyone.

patrickm405
9/28/18

This has been one of the best lead source companies my office has used. The dashboard is very easy to use. And Ryan always gets back to our office in a timely manner if we have any questions. I would recommend this company to anyone.

markb932
9/14/18

we were getting live leads and 3 out of 4 told us they were contact by contactability and call forced through and had no interest in a quote. Total scam.

mistyc31
8/23/18

Of all the iLead companies to work with this is by far the best. Head and shoulders above the rest. I would recommend this company to anyone.

michaelk658
8/16/18

Very poor quality lead program. You will waste your time trying to connect with so-called warm leads who don't want to talk to an agent and most times don't even meet the requirements you're paying for. We could not connect with 80% of the leads and 80% of the leads we could talk to did not want a homeowners insurance quote. They wanted quotes for something else! What a rip-off!!!

josephp275
8/14/18

If you think that someone cold calling for you is a good lead then this is the company for you! I have been buying leads from other companies for eight years and have never complained.
This company literally cold calls and transfer calls to you. No one is filling out a form online looking for insurance. Don't fall for their scam! The website they have is so misleading and will lead you to believe that they know what they are doing. Good luck getting a call back from Caroline the "Manager" (not going to happen) Ryan the account manager is a good guy with the patience of a saint. He should go work for a reputable company instead of these scam artists. there is no way the positive reviews are real! JUNK JUNK JUNK!!!

Tip for consumers: Don't waste your time or money!

scotte111
8/6/18

Leads do not meet filters you pay for. In my case over 90% of my leads did not meet my filters I paid for. When you request a refund on a "transfer lead" that does not meet the filters you paid for, they tell you they can't control if the insured is honest with them on the phone and deny your refund request. I have sent MVR & CLUE reports showing multiple violations and it does not matter to them. I have emailed the CEO Lev Barinskiy as of 08/06/2018 10 times with no response or an offer of a resolution.

davidc1270
8/3/18

This company provided horrible quality calls. We ceased calls in June 2018, and continued to charge our card after our cancellation of the account, and refused to give us back the money that they charged incorrectly.

teda42
7/30/18

Contactability offers direct phone transfers of interested insurance shoppers. Real people shopping right now. Not the old resold leads we in the PC business have come to know and despise. Very quick ROI within first couple of months.

keanae
7/6/18

My agency office went with this company and was the worst lead system we have gone with. They took more money after the deposit was used up and was not authorized to do so. The leads were horrible. The people were not interested or did not want to give their information to get a quote from us. The people who worked at Contactability were not even getting the right information for these people. Do not go with them.

jasperb38
6/20/18

looking forward to trying something new, tired of doing thing the old way. Worked with Jeff to everything set up went smooth. They have a great program, and the credit policy is great. Thanks

mattt99
6/13/18

We had three people from this company on the phone at one time. They wouldnt take no for an answer and badgered my team repeatedly.

Questions? Get answers from the ContactAbility staff and other customers.

1 Photo for ContactAbility