Review of ContactAbility

Tel: 877-232-7750
info@contactability.com

joelr109
7/10/19

I have been using Smartfinancial/Contactability leads for approximately 6 months and we have seen some great success. Rikki Torres is my account rep and he's awesome to work with!

andresal
6/26/19

Daniel was a great big help to me. He even gave me some marketing tips that were very beneficial to my company. It has been a while since I signed up with a company that truly care about you and your company and not just the sell, and Daniel made me fell welcome and honored. If anyone ask I recommend that you sign up with SmartFinancial. You will definitely be satisfied with the process and service.

mc581
6/25/19

They talk a good talk and that's it. The leads are total crap and they won't reimburse you any money back. I tried to cancel this over 6 weeks ago, and just now got a call back from Cain, telling me credits will be in leads. What don't you get... I don't want your leads. Stay away from this company! Not one sale.

hannahl87
6/24/19

For $65 a lead - I expect quality. Contactability has some great salesmen. They all sound wonderful when they want your business but when you need them, your account manager is no where to be found. We signed up for live transfer life leads. We received 3 ineligible leads with pre-existing conditions that we filtered out as well as 1 lead that was ONLY looking for homeowners. Now, I understand that people fib and some bad ones might leak through; However, my issue lies within the fact that my account manager disappeared and no one would give me credit for these horrible leads! Now I understand why the company I work for doesn't subsidize Contactability leads. It would be a waste of their money as it has been a waste of ours and our time.I wouldn't recommend Contactability to anyone and I certainly will let the company I work for as well as all other agents within the company know that these leads are not quality and should never be part of our subsidy program.

robg160
6/12/19

I have been working with Rikki for a few months now, and he has been great. He is always reaching out to see how things are going with the leads and the business overall. If I am ever having an issue, he takes the time to try and help resolve it if he can, where with other lead companies you are not going to receive that type of service. Also, SmartFinancial/Contactability has the best return/refund policy of any lead company out there, no question about it. Solid company and I would definitely recommend getting your leads from them.

leeb315
6/9/19

No lobbies leads are in real time period it is up to you how you will work them and that's all anyone could really ask for.

chuckp63
6/6/19

Great company to work with we have had several good leads however they can be expensive at times the company is willing to work with you.

matta121
6/5/19

Multiple issues with this company. Everything I was told essentially ended up being a lie. From the cost of the leads to the quality, all of it was garbage. I did the $500 purchase and was told I'd get every other lead 30% off, which didn't happen until I called them out on charging me the full cost. Then they have "filters" which supposedly help make sure certain criteria is met. After running MVRs on multiple quotes, rarely did anyone actually meet the filters I was supposedly paying for. All in all, this service puts on a good show up front of professionalism, but having used multiple leads sources, this one has been about as poor a service as I've ever had. Spend your money else where.

hs138
5/15/19

We have been using this company for live calls and have tremendous success with them. We have closed as many as 2 policies per call per day! No joke!! Highly recommend Rikki Torres, he makes your onboarding experience so easy and spends the time to help you maximize the dollars you put into these opportunities.

joshs369
4/24/19

With all Internet leads, it does take time for sales to start rolling in. This company has provided quality leads and has been very workable on requested credit for bad leads.

gregc235
4/8/19

I used $250 to see how the leads were and if they were quality leads. We did not get one sale from any of the leads. They all said they weren't interested, so how do you get someone's information if they aren't interested. Don't trust their leads or their promises to put your account on pause until you want more. We tried that and they activated it without my permission and charged me another $250 and even though it was their mistake, they don't give refunds but glad to send me the leads until the money is gone. This is a very dishonest, unethical and deceitful company.

erikah56
3/27/19

I read these reviews. Everything seemed fine. I picked two zip codes and ended up putting $400 into this. I got calls from other zip codes. One was not even in Minnesota. The refunds got rejected. NO explanation. Many of the calls were presented with no person on the other line and no information besides their phone number. I tried to call these leads numerous times. I do think they were fake. It was so sad and disappointing. Do not use this lead company. Poor leads, poor system, poor customer service. After you cancel they do not care about the last four calls you have coming in. Those were the worst, not even a person on the line or the call was transferred to you for 2 seconds only. You have to cancel before your funds are gone so there was no other option.

joshuak106
3/21/19

Contactability has been a great resource as an agent. I've received several quality leads from them.

marcusv18
3/14/19

good leads, great account rep, easy to use interface. I have had no problems with refunds if they are reasonalble.

luisq9
3/13/19

It is a good company that provide leads, is up to you to sell, manage the system and know what you are capable of doing with the leads they provide.
Enjoy having them as part of my business model.

carolk225
3/10/19

I have only been using this lead generation for a week, but I have already written 2 new insurance policies. Not every lead is something I can, or want to write insurance for, but overall the leads are good. And I actually have more than I can handle.

Overall I am a very satisfied customer, and would recommend the company to others.

johnt949
3/9/19

They are on top of their business. I get refunds , as needed, within 30 minutes. Great company to work with and you get what you ask for.

tomh640
3/8/19

Jeff misrepresented Contactability.They are not approved vendors of our company. His back office was supposed to call me at 2pm Friday. They didn't call until the following Thursday. Voice mails left for Jeff have gone unanswered. I paid the $250 deposit and I will chalk that up as a lesson learned. I'm glad to not waste any more energy on it.

tys51
1/7/19

This company does not honor what they contract... Will not refund any money.. Not recommended to do business with this company

garyb491
12/21/18

THEY SEND YOU GARBAGE LEADS AND REFUSE TO REFUND ANY MONEY. IN FACT THEY PROCESSED 2 CHARGES AGAINS MY CARD AFTER I HAD CANCELLED THE ACCOUNT.

maryt403
12/18/18

This is the WORST lead generator I've ever used. RUN! RUN! RUN! They will take your money, give you garbage, and refuse to refund your money. Idiots to boot!

robertz103
12/11/18

The quality of the leads I was getting didn't make sense to continue. I emailed my rep to stop funding my account, and to not charge my account since i was going to discontinue using them. They charged my account anyway and won't send me a refund.

matthewd198
11/16/18

The team will do whatever it takes to keep their clients happy. I've had other companies tell me that they can't control what people put online. Contactability let me know they wouldn't want to lose my business over a client that lied. That's when I knew I would be working with them.

kellys426
11/15/18

We have used most of the lead generation companies out there. This one is the best! Jeff has been extremely helpful and easy to work with! ContactAbiliy is the only company we are using now. We recommend this company to everyone.

patrickm405
9/28/18

This has been one of the best lead source companies my office has used. The dashboard is very easy to use. And Ryan always gets back to our office in a timely manner if we have any questions. I would recommend this company to anyone.

Questions? Get answers from the ContactAbility staff and other customers.

1 Photo for ContactAbility