Mercantile Claims reviews

Tel: 0800 470 3900

1 star

jp295
8/6/18

Friendly, professional and pain free.
We used the timeshare termination service & recovered monies paid towards the timeshare. A lot swifter than we imagined.
J P

sarahm567
8/6/18

We had to use Mercantile after our timeshare purchase turned out not to be what we signed up for. They walked us through the whole termination and claims process. Gave us loads of information and helped us out a lot. We would definitely recommend them to other people.

najinderd
7/24/18

My family and I purchased a holiday points membership back in 2015. We never ever used it as we couldnt book when we wanted to and the resort we wanted to use. Eventually we thought we had built up enough points to book a cruise with the company as this was available. We did have a lovely trip and although it wasnt the standard we had expected it was ok. It wasnt until we got back we received an extra bill for cruise fees. We were so shocked and disappointed as we were not told about this when booking. This was the last straw for us and we decided to terminate the contract. We approached mercantile claims and the staff were lovely. They sorted everything for us and now we are free to book anywhere we like and when we like. My advise to anyone thinking of buying a holiday membership, dont. It will be the worst decision.

victork70
7/24/18

Was at my wits end thinking there was no way to escape my timeshare. Found these guys online and so glad I did. The rep I spoke to talked me through the process and eventually got my money back which I wasn't expecting. Definitely worth getting in contact if you are in a similar position.

peterr250
7/23/18

Could not get rid of my MGM timeshare, been all different companies and this is the first one thats done it & got my money back. Staff are all friendly and know a lot about the industry. I would reccommend

Questions? Get answers from the Mercantile Claims staff and other customers.

Mercantile Claims?