ESky.ie

ESky.ie has a consumer rating of 1 star from 61 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Consumers complaining about ESky.ie most frequently mention customer service problems. ESky.ie ranks 133rd among Travel Deals sites.

No positive highlights yet

• Communication with them is also nearly impossible, the worst customer service.
How would you rate ESky.ie?

“Changed dates completely no date for refund”

Stephanie B.
7/30/21

Avoid! Changed my flight home by over a week! Asked for a refund still no response! Ring up and they say they don't no what happens! Can't rebook till I've had my refund so ruined everything for me and my kids. Avoid at all cost! Booking reference if by chance they might sort it out is *******020 if not I will keep posting everywhere till I get a response.

customer service (9)
stephanieb1616
July 30th, 2021

tonym944
September 14th, 2021
Verified purchase

I booked a hotel reservation on their site. Cancellatio policy stated full refund if cancelled within the same day as booking. I cancelled the reservation within one hour of booking. Now they refuse to refund the full amount. They state their policy is never give full refund. They are keeping over $400 of my money even though I cancelled within the timeline their site stated. This is wrong and unfair! Very bad business tactics. Do not trust this company with your business nor money.

Tip for consumers:
avoid at all cost. book using a reliable and trusted partner

hotel reservation

mayae20
April 15th, 2021

Be careful of Esky! Dont use Esky never again! Be careful! They will take your money and never give you a confirmation to your ticket and blame it on the airline without any proof! Be careful! Don't use this agency! They took my money and never sent me a confirmation to my flight! It looks legit on google. They respond to email, but they will never give you your ticket! Don't trust them!

zarinas4
April 16th, 2020

They charge extra for cancellation insurance, but do not pay when cancellations are made. I am waiting for a month already. How long are customers expected to wait... and their so called Customer Service stinks... to say the least... there is NO Customer Service... even bad Customer Service is better than non at all! This is theft at its best. They must be put out of business!

barryb523
October 16th, 2021

Booked flights and paid £926.26 only found out no booking had been made when I checked with Ryan air. No communication from E Sky. After loads of attempts managed to speak to someone who confirmed no booking had taken place. An error! They wanted to re book and me pay again, I refused and said i need the money back before I can re book. As the booking had not been made they offered a full refund. 10 days later no promised e mail or refund. I have had to open a sec 75 claim with my bank. Do not use this company at best they are incompetent at worst crooked and little better that scammers. Use them at your peril. Their customer service is practically non existent and unhelpful if you do get through

Tip for consumers:
Don't use far too risky you may end up paying for a service you do not get

none

zebrab
October 18th, 2021

They deserve zero stars. Avoid using Esky. Emails never get answered by a human. Book directly with airline and save yourself the frustration of using a third party.

Don’t use this site

magnusa7
August 17th, 2021

Esky is a scam! I have been traveling för over 40 years and have never experienced such
Bad service. Delta Air supported us to change our trip but Esky refused - which costed us two tickets. Terrible! Do not use them!

willm201
July 21st, 2021

Don't waste your hard working money with this non responsive fake money grabbing scamming fake company...

You've been warned!

Regards
Victim

carloc81
October 14th, 2021

My pending booking was eventually cancelled by esky promising a refund which was never received.
Mails remain unanswered. Company is a TOTAL SCAM

mioarat
October 5th, 2021

Scam me of $736.21 for trip to Romania
No way to cancel
No way to contact them
No way to speak to anyone
Changed my trip dates from one month to a month and a half.
Contacted KLM since they used their flights and they told me can't understand because they speak Spanish they're located in Peru. E sky is a bull$#*! fraudulos steelers that still money from everyone.
SHAME TO YOU

samuelk157
January 27th, 2021
Verified purchase

Read the reviews, they try their best not to refund customers, instead they blame airlines about late or no refund. I've started to try get flights refunded but from reading other reviews it can take up to 1 year... Just book directly with the airline

Don't use the esky site

None

vickyv66
June 15th, 2021

We booked accomodation in Langebaan SA and on arrival the place did not look like in the pictures. It was run down, had no covid sanitation measures in placeand needed some serious maintenance. We wanted our money back as we had to go somewhere else to get better accomodation. It has been a week and we have still not received our money back. They send us an email that they will resolve it soon but it had been almost a week and they just dont come back to us despite sending 3 emails do enquire about the problem. Seriously dissatisfied with their aftercare service. They were quick to take my money but now no client service.

stefang65
March 15th, 2021

We bought a flight ticket from Brussels to Bangkok. But due to medical reasons we had to cancel. Eventhough we bought an extra insurance and we were fully within the regulations of a full refund, eSky simply refuses to refund us. Nor do they anything to help us out. €500 is a lot of money and we are entitled to get it back.
ESky is nothing less then a criminal organisation. They offer tickets with insurance, but when something goes wrong they just keep your money and refuse help.
Never use them!

Tip for consumers:
Never book a ticket with them
If anything goes wrong, you will just loose all your money
Even if you are entitled to a full refund
With an insurance and all
Just never use them

Flight tickets

charlc2
March 23rd, 2021

SCAM artists, flight gets cancelled, you pay and they keep the money. DO NOT FALL for it. I had to add one star but they don't deserve it

pauls1787
February 12th, 2020

Most awful experience in the 30 years of flying they made my life horrible I almost missed a funeral and a family re-connection I ended up paying more somewhere else because of esky beware do not use beware

bena317
December 23rd, 2020

Ref: 16051670.
This is the worst company ever, they scam people and refuse to pay them all the money back even though it wasn't the customer fault to cancel the flight. They claim that this is their term and condition that they always scam people and keep some money for themselves, so if you are a customer you always lose. That is the worst customer service

davidt1530
September 1st, 2020

I had booked 6 return EasyJet flights to Palma and attempted to reschedule the flights. I have been totally ignored and the dates the original flights have come and gone. I am going to pursue this with EasyJet as in my view they are reputable and allowing a firm like this to represent and sell their tickets is putting their name and reputation at risk.
I see from the other reviews that many others have the same experience.
I will be pursuing a refund from these people and raising the profile of this.
D Tobin

davidh5154
February 22nd, 2021

Please don't use esky. They take your money, then forget about you. Been a year march and no refund. They are full of $#*!, constant fobbing of and lying. Please do not use them they will rip you off.

heidis247
June 11th, 2020

During covid crises could not get through to airlines and so used eSky. Flight was cancelled, no refund issued even though I purchased travel insurance and have attempted to communicate with them. Would like to pursue this so that this company can no longer operate and defraud others.

carlosm408
July 24th, 2020

I book a flight from istanbul to izmir (turkey) through this site, there is no way to communicate with them, the amount you pay is almost double what pegasus airlines charges if you do it directly with them, you do not commit this mistake. They are the worst of the worst

stefanh99
October 8th, 2020

I'm trying to get my refund now for almost 6 months for a cancelled flight. No assistance, no update, no proactive communication, nothing. Worst customer "service" ever.

andjelinan
October 9th, 2021

Honestly one of the WORST decision I made in my life!
First booking was so easy, I mean of course everything will be easy until they take your money BUT then if you have some problems in my case I needed to cancel the flight because the country I was suppose to fly closed the borders so I didn't have a choice!
Guess what, no return policy, no vouchers nothing!
And YES I took the policy insurance that is so poorly explained, so when I contact the policy insurance from Prague they told me all the things WHY can't I have my money back, and non of those reasons were listed here in Esky.

They will do every hidden way to not return your money (at least some) even tho I was not guilty for not managing to take the flight.

I learns my lesson to never pay my flights more than 50e. And to always use low cost airlines.

If you are reading this and considering yourself intelligent, run away from this service it's the biggest scam ever.

P.s. This is the first time I'm doing any review EVER, so you can imagine how pissed and disappointed I am.

Just don’t!

Tickets

rutht469
August 18th, 2021

Sitting here over 8 hours after the airline opened check in and still no boarding pass from esky. They use the excuse that the airline hasn't opened check in - this is a bare-faced lie and I am in doubt that I have just been robbed. I paid for insurance with these scam artists as well. I will not be able to sleep tonight and see no point in packing and going to the airport as they will not answer queries and WILL NOT PROVIDE BOARDING PASS.

DO NOT PAY ANY MONEY TO THIS COMPANY
You will be ripped off, stressed out and you will fly nowhere

Here's the fake booking reference if you're looking at this esky, you disgust me.
*******225

Tip for consumers:
Do not use this site to book flights as you will never get a boarding pass, they will lie and blame the airline and they will never reply to your query

Products used:
Booked flights but they will not provide boarding passes - total scam

nongkhanf
July 6th, 2021

Don't even think about booking with Esky. They never respond to any of your emails. Impossible to contact. I couldn't alter my flights and as a result had to book alternative flights

yyn
June 9th, 2021

Flight cancelled due to covid-19 and have not gotten a refund even after 14months.

When contacted via email, they give a generic reply which is of no help at all.

I would consider my money gone.

Pretty much impossible and they are clearly incentivized not to progress any claim for a refund. The 'complaints' link on the website does not work nor the email address I was given.

By Patrick O.
See more answers (3)

It was the first entry when I googled airline reservations. I was in a hurry and since I could not use Delta because of their service area I choose what ever. I would never chose them again

By Barbara J.
See more answers (3)

Would not know about this I have never come across this before

By William M.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the ESky.ie staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ESky.ie?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

1.0
Have a question about ESky.ie?