Dylan Queen UK

Dylan Queen UK

Ratings On Other Platforms

Trustpilot
4 / 5

Dylan Queen UK has a consumer rating of 3.72 stars from 621 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Dylan Queen UK ranks 13th among Wedding Dresses sites.

No positive highlights yet

• Now I am not attending my prom due to the horrible customer service that Dylan Queen have.
  • Ordered prom dress for daughter... What a joke wrong colour and size didn't look anything like advertised.
How would you rate Dylan Queen UK?

“My dress looks good”

cindy m.
2/25/22

Yes.It's really good and reliable. I have recommended it to my friends.So please rest assured to buy, thank you dylanqueen.

“FRAUD”

Flora T.
4/12/16

Completely fraudulent. Ordered one dress which was fine, nicely made, ordered 4 more for bridesmaid dresses - Totally the wrong colour, very badly made. Totally different to the first one. All measurements incorrect, and £450 down... their reply? 'There's nothing wrong with them we checked before sending' followed by - 'there must be a reason you buy from abroad, it's cheaper, you get what you pay for so you just have to keep them'

customer service (114) prom dress (61) wedding dress (35) trading standards (19) credit card (26)
florat2
April 12th, 2016

lisag121
March 19th, 2016

This company leads you to believe they are out of the UK but they are from Asia! The dress material looks nothing like the website shows (it looks like sequins you would use on a little kids pageant dress) and they sewed it so terribly that the tailor is not able to correct it! I paid $149 and no matter how many times I sent pictures and tried to get them to understand they would only offer a 10% refund! DO NOT TRUST THEM!

cindym1444
February 25th, 2022

prom

Products used:
prom dresses

deanob
May 4th, 2016

Purchased a prom dress for my daughter - arrived in appalling condition, rip down the front, sequins in the packaging, poorly made at seams. Offered me a heart wrenching excuse and 6% refund to keep the garment. Will not take the dress back. Still nothing 3 months later, have now raised a case with visa. Customer Services cannot understand basic English. Please do not use this terrible, un-caring bunch of money grabbing fraudsters.

michelleb240
January 18th, 2017

I have just received my wedding dress, and was really worried because of the reviews I read AFTER I'd ordered. I can honestly saw it is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. It's exactly as it is in the picture (if not better), and it fits just perfect. I really can't wait until August for my wedding to wear this gorgeous dress. Thank you Dylanqueen. I would recommend you anytime.

annan63
August 13th, 2017

I ordered a dress on DylanQueen.co.uk about a week and a half ago and I read reviews AFTER I bought the dress and now I am very worried about it it being delivered. I spent 166 on the dress which is a lot of money and it is for my debs. I would love if someone who ordered a dress off of the website could help me out here, has anyone had a good experience with the website? If we're they all bad?

lorraines25
February 27th, 2016

After reading all the horrendous reviews I was getting more and more worried. Sleepless nights etc as I was not able to track the prom dress either. Then it came on 26 February. My daughter texted me to say it was fine. I got home from work and went to see it. It was absolutely beautiful and as my daughter is tall, a perfect length and fit in every way. I thanked Dylan Queen and thought I would share this with other consumers. It was a gamble but it paid off for us.

christinaw38
April 25th, 2016

Ordered a dress with jacket for a wedding came quickly! But the dress was poorly made had a hole in it. Size was all wrong. Does not fit. After 15 emails back and forward they ignored me. So cant get a refund. Stuck with a awful dress that cost a fortune. Do not order off this company. They could'nt careless. Just want your money! Dont even want to give it a rating but cant submit unless i do!

blanches2
March 1st, 2015

Dress is of very good quality.The site is easy to navigate, easy to find what you are looking for.The shipping was super fast got here before the expected delivery date. Didn't have to contact customer service so I can't comment on that. Very prompt communications. Five stars, will shop at dress-market again. The dress is absolutely beautiful! The measurements are exactly as stated in the size chart! The quality is far beyond my expectations. This dress is lovely and flattering!

lisam433
May 6th, 2017

I recently found one of these dresses at a local thrift in the states. It was so beautiful I couldn't put it down and bought it. Naturally I looked for these dresses online to find the reviews here albeit the dress was not custom ordered as other reviews but the dress itself shines brilliantly my daughter looked amazing in it. As far as the quality of the dress the chiffon and mesh were beautifully done. There was much beadwork detailing on the front of the dress which was not the best workmanship I. E thread clearly visible due to contrasting color of dress. All in all I'm happy with my purchase. I paid for a one of a kind dress for my daughter's prom from another store beads were coming off too and poorly stitched even with 20 off set me back 300 dollars so it can happen anywhere. I guess the difference is online vs what you get

ke7448
March 9th, 2015

I ordered a dress for my wedding reception. Not only did the dress arrive 3 weeks late but when arrived it was not the same design as on the website. It was made of cheap substandard material and was ill-fitting. They offered me an 8% refund but when I declined that ridiculous offer they said they can not give me a full refund. DO NOT BUY from this company they are con artists and scammers. There customer service is appalling!

jod798
May 16th, 2016

I ordered a made to measure dress for my daughter for her prom, the dress arrived in good time and was the correct colour and style, but that's where the positives end! How a made to measure dress can be 4" too big around the chest and 5" too long I will never know, aswell as numerous gems hanging off and poor stitching in the lining. Well what can be done about it? Dylan Queen will do nothing even after me sending photos they say the dress is fine, offer no exchange or refund

michelleb198
June 3rd, 2016

I would sincerely advise people stay away from these companies, they take your money and send something back completely different to what you order. Poor workmanship, ugly colours, hit with more fees from courier company upon delivery. You complain to the company and someone called Sharon replies with take your goods to be altered in the UK, nothing but con artists these trade under many nmaes which I will expose all over the net.

WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING STEER CLEAR RIP OFFS

DO NOT BUY OFF SHILLAS, DYLANQUEEN.CO.UK JUST BUY IN UK GUARANTEED QUALITY

antoniaw1
February 14th, 2015

I'm appalled at the service Dylan queen offered this site is obviously a scam. Firstly the image on the website was nothing like the dress i received. Secondly as soon as i opened the package (which took 25+ days to come) and unzipped the dress it broke. I couldn't believe how poor quality this dress was. Then when i went to email the company, they offered to pay to fix the dress. Basically admitting they knew it was faulty. After i explained how i didn't want it fixing, but just a return they ignored all my further emails. Don't buy from this website its a scam. And I expect all posit reviews are from the company its self.

Tip for consumers:
Never use this site quality is awful and customer service is disgusting

ls92
January 14th, 2016

Absolutely disgusted with this company, I ordered my daughter a dress which looked beautiful when it arrived I was devastated I've never seen anything so tacky in all my life. I have been trying to get a refund at first they told me to take it to the local tailors or do some alterations myself! Now they are offering me a 5% discount, never again will I buy from this company.

suzyc9
March 26th, 2015

When i receive my dress, actually i have some surprise. Yeah, the dress is beyond my image. It is really very fashionable and fits me well. So i am more willing to give 5 stars for Dylanqueen. I must say that customer service is very good, and she reply my email in the shortest time. Yes, i hope to deal with some details with email instead of live chat. Always, so happy shopping experience. Hope you can

suem51
March 27th, 2015

DONT ORDER FROM THIS SITE... I wish I had read some of these reviews... if you look at the site response they are all the same. Poor Quality cheap and doesn't fit... I've been ripped off by these guys twice now (they changed their name and I was stupid enough to fall for it again) All you get is a crappy parcel from China with a crappy dress inside that doesn't look anything like what you ordered and worse still just doesn't fit! It's so badly made it's laughable

DO NOT BUY

amandar64
January 28th, 2016

Appalling customer service. You WILL NOT get a refund under ANY circumance even if the garment is damaged! Do not fall for this scam there is a reason they have no tel no. Materials used also very shoddy and badly finished. Some of the reviews are clearly not genuine. Be warned you are throwing your money away. I would rate this 0 in every aspect. Dont be fooled tead the reviews like i should have done.

kareng82
January 9th, 2016

I purchased one maxi dress and a formal one and both at a reasonable price.
There is a big variety of colours and many available sizes, so I was able to find exactly what I like and what it fits me. I ordered from similar sites in the past, but I remained unsatisfied because I didn't receive what I paid for. The dresses at DylanQueen has vivid colours, good quality and they are real handmades! Most important the delivery was totally fast and live support helped me very much with all my questions! Therefore, I definitely recommend you to order from DylanQueen! :)

julieh88
December 24th, 2015

I had a good experience regarding the customer and delivery service.
Price is very reasonable and thank you for the special offer.
The shape of the dress I've got is flattering, particularly with the slit up the left side. It is tailored for my exact fit as I wanted.
It is both elegant and sophisticated and good to cover self conscious tummies too.The material is relatively comfortable and it has the perfect length and color for me.
Will buy again soon!

juliec86
April 12th, 2016

Just had an online chat with Maggie. At Dylan queen who admits that they get lots of complaints and that the website is a scam

Tip for consumers:
I have finally obtained an address to send my dress back

sheilal14
April 28th, 2015

I ordered a white lace dress on wedding and I have to say it was worth the money I spent and the time waited for it. My friends are really trying to figure out where I got this and it's fun to watch them guess. I love their selection of proms too and it matches my personality just right and for a great price! I'm definitely going to be ordering more from this site, especially dresses and a few pieces of jewelry they have on the site. Best wishes for the company.

staceyb28
March 31st, 2015

I ordered a dress from Dylan Queen but received no tracking information, I constantly sent emails for updates but only ever got a response saying someone would let me know. When it finally arrived it didn't fit properly, it was poorly made with cheap material. The dress was nothing like what it looked on the website, it was cheap and tacky and I cannot wear it. I have wasted £150 on a disgusting dress that I will never use. Do not buy from Dylan Queen!

linj2
February 2nd, 2015

I was interested in ordering a dress for my daughter's prom, (an important day in every young teenagers life), however, after reading the reviews I will stay away. I have noticed that the negative feedbacks have relatively good english and spelling, whereas the positive feedbacks have poor english and spelling. I believe that the positive feedbacks are infact foreign fake inputs! These people should be ashamed of themselves.

jasminer19
August 31st, 2015

This is the worse company I have ever dealt with! They shipped a defective dress that was not true to size and after asking for picture of "proof" that it didn't fit and my measurements they went back and forth via email making excuses to not issue a return. I will be contacting my credit card company tomorrow to make a complaint in hopes of getting my money back since they refuse to return the dress. So yourself and favor and do not buy anything from this website. It is a scam!

dylanq1
dylan q. – Dylan Queen UK Rep

Dear Customer,

We saw your reivew on other website and we doubt your're not our customer. The same as most of nagetive reviews. If not, please show us your order ID and provide the order proof! The Sitejabber company removed our positive reviews. If you use it for your business, you will be understand.

Thanks.
Best regards,
Dylanqueen.co.uk Team

Stay away from these scammers the dresses are atrocious

By tracey l.
See more answers (31)

Please save your money and shop elsewhere. These people are a complete rip off. My mother in law bought a dress for a wedding and the size was completely wrong ( even though she bought it based on the measurements and went up a size to be on the safe side) and they refused to return it. It was obvious that it was made poorly but they refused to return or exchange it. The dress was also very cheap looking, nothing like the website. They're a complete fraud. I reported them and my mother in law filed a complaint with her credit card company to get her money back. Definitely do yourself a favor and stay away from these people.

By Jasmine r.
See more answers (32)

Whitney, please take your money and run very fast in the opposite direction. This company is not ethical. They took my money, did not provide a dress than refused to provide a refund. Here's what's really insulting, they offered a discount if I brought another dress. Really, after not refunding my money from the first order. Let all of you under the eye of this posting ask the government to investigate them and shut them down. They are stealing from the public people.

By Virginia C.