Review of DresSale

3-2 Hua Qiang Road, Tianhe District, ROOM 2401
Guangzhou, Guangdong, China

karinb25
1/12/18

Love love love this store I have been shopping since they first started have never had any problems with returns or any order issues they are dealt with very quickly if any. Even though they don't give as many discount codes anymore I still shop with Dressale almost every other day

andya59
1/8/18

Fast delivery and good customer sevice. They are good with returns and I dont have to chase them up like urban outfitters and prettylittlething. Customer satisfaction guaranteed can always rely on them.

yuliat6
1/2/18

I was truly impressed today by Dressale customer service. I had placed an online order and wanted to exchange some of the items for a different size. I called Dressale customer service and the associate who helped me was very courteous, polite and smart. He could place another order for me with price match in the sizes that I wanted without any hassle. When I got an email about the order, I realized that he ordered one of the items in the wrong size. Even though he made a mistake, I am still super happy with Dressale because I called again and another person could help me with cancelling that order and placing it again with the correct sizes, again without any hassle. I am not deducting any stars for the mistake that one associate made because we all are humans and we all make mistakes. It is about you handle that mistake and how courteous you are to the customer. Very impressed that Dressale has got it right!

danielam27
1/2/18

Love the quality of clothing... I buy all my gifts (clothes) from u as well.
Is a great place to shop. Customer service is wonderful

shanig5
12/20/17

Fast shipping, cute packaging, the clothes was folded nicely, did receive a tracking number. Great quality of clothes, did ordered the skirt as a medium and fit perfect, the vest I ordered as a large because I wanted a more loose look which worked. I will definitely keep shopping here & recommend

trissaj
12/19/17

I love this website! The clothes are adorable. I love shopping here and having the website made it ten times easier. My order was received in a timely manner and I was completely satisfied! Wonderful website!

hazelp17
12/12/17

Just brilliant customer service . Had several problems over the years but always sorted brilliantly.

lexxip
12/11/17

I was sent the incorrect item recently and they sent me the correct one immediately without having to wait for the return of the incorrect item, all prepaid, Their customer service has always been excellent, and it's worth it to spend a bit more for quality.

taylera1
12/3/17

I order from Dressale all the time and haven't been disappointed by their service once. Great range of products, fast delivery and prompt refunds.

juana122
12/3/17

I have ordered 2 different things to collect from this store now and they both arrived 1 day before they said they would. Nice and simple. No complaints.

dh481
11/30/17

I ordered 2 ceiling light fixtures at about $115 each. On top of the purchase price, I paid about $40 for express delivery, and insurance on the order. The site clearly states 3-5 business days for delivery. After I waited for over a week, I looked on the FAQs to see 8-10 business days. After I waited past that, I contacted them, and they replied to wait patiently. I ordered these Oct 20 and they arrived Nov 28, which is 27 business days. One of the fixtures arrived broken. They agreed to replace the broken fixture, but they didn't have it in stock. I told them I could wait 45 days, but apparently that was not an option. Because I needed a pair of matching fixtures, I couldn't just order a different one from the catalog. I gave them 5 choices of fixtures that didn't show out of stock on the website but they wrote back that they were out of stock. It's now December 19 and we're still dancing this dance. I just want my money back. They not only refuse to refund my "express" delivery charge, saying I needed to allow time for processing and packaging, they also insist that I have to ship the light fixtures back to China at my own expense in order to get my money back (less shipping and insurance). So much for their insurance. I've gone back to my credit card company to ask for a refund. This was a miserable experience.

geraldc48
11/26/17

Very fast delivery. Less than two week!!!
Products exactly as advertised...Perfect!!
Great costumer service.
This company is one of the best online shops.
Thank you!

rosieb21
11/23/17

I have always received my purchases on time and if i have any problems they take care of it. I am extremely happy buying from here and i will continue ordering from them as lone they have what i need. Thank you

kair34
9/28/17

I paid extra for 2-4 day shipping for a dress I needed to have within 7 days. I had no use for this dress after the 7 days so I even bought shipping insurance since I assumed this was insurance that the product would arrive in 2-4 days. This more than doubled the cost of the dress. They sat on the order for four days and shipped it too late to be of any use to me. It would cost more to return the dress than the actual sales price. Don't buy from them unless you are in no hurry to receive your item, they are in no hurry to process orders and are unresponsive to complaints

jennyg39
7/3/17

I am very pleased with the quality and price of the items i purchased from Dressale. I have received many compliments about the items I purchased.

alexah5
7/3/17

I have ordered multiple times from here and always received exactly what I ordered, no problems whatsoever. Their customer service is prompt in responding to your questions.

danielleh66
7/3/17

This company is wonderful. They take care of your pre sale and post sale concerns and questions. Great quality clothing. I love shopping here! :) I have bought dresses skirts tops and bottoms. Love them!

anyas6
7/3/17

Dressale is the top website for Women Fashion.... I saw this site on internet then i decided to purchase something here... recently i bought a dress from here. It is my first online shopping. They delivered me at right time and right products. quality dress materials and fast shipments...the product was excellent in stuff and design that they shown as web page....till now i used this website and recommended to all my friends..

jaraht
7/3/17

I couldn't be happier, I recently received my parcel. It arrived so quickly. I personally think that the website was easy to navigate too, was able to order a lot of products in short period of time. Thank you Dressale for pretty products.

laurenw62
7/3/17

Their style is so great as well as using their service. Feels like I'm walking on air because of their shop and discounts! I've found so many nice stuff at Dressale. I love that store. And when they have sales, you can find great items for very reasonable prices.Would buy it all!

bethm103
7/3/17

Amazing store! The colors and quality of the dresses are top notches and I always get so many compliments on these dresses! I really enjoyed shopping at this store. Great service and beautiful product

franw21
7/3/17

I have no idea why Dressale has negative reviews at all! I have bought 10+ items and they have all been wonderful, had no shipping issues, and customer service has been extremely useful! They even put together an outfit for me. Dressale is amazing and I recommend it to all ladies :)

nataliel32
7/3/17

The pictures are beautiful. The clothes are really great! They are great and perfect for you! The shipping and services are really fast. The logistics is really fast with fast shipments. The clothes are really beautiful just shown in the picture.

daniellew54
7/3/17

Haven't yet been disappointed ever. Everything looked as it did on their website, everything fitted as described and their handling and shipping was fast and without any problems. I'm definitely ordering from Dressale again soon!

megl9
7/3/17

I have been shopping at Dressale for YEARS and I have had very little to no problems with my orders from them. Any problems that I have had have been dealt with accordingly by their staff. I love their products and most of them have lasted me seasons upon seasons. They have epic sales too!

Unfortunately, you can't get a refund from this company. They have very deceptive business practices. Their website indicates they will issue a refund if the merchandise is damaged. When my dress finally arrived the zipper wouldn't move, up or down. Their "suggestion(s)" included fixing the dress myself, having a tailor fix the dress, getting a 10% discount on future orders (as if I would EVER order from them again), and finally offering a 30% refund. DresSale has since ceased all communication with me. If you have better luck, I'm sure other posters would appreciate any suggestions. Good luck.

By Dianne P.

I hope you get your dress. I ordered a dress for my sons wedding. After ordering they sent me a message telling me that the dress wont be like the picture. I asked them to show me what it would look like. 3 weeks later they sent a picture of a dress being made. It was awful. Not only did it not look like the picture but it was purple instead of blue. When i told them to cancel my order, they said it was already being made so i would have to pay a restock fee. What restock??? It was not even halfway made. It took awhile but i finally got half my money back. Horrible Company

By Donna C.

With all due respect, it doesn't matter what they "say." This company is so dishonest. When they get enough bad reviews, they change their name. My order arrived after the promised date and we returned it COMPLETELY UNOPENED, still sealed! When I disputed it, because they would not refund (even though it was their fault it arrived late) they told my credit card company that it arrived worn and smelling like perfume. That was a complete lie! She never even saw the dress bc we did not open the container. I wish I would have looked at the reviews before purchasing. They received the unopened dress to resell and kept my money!!!!

By T H.

Dressale.com aims to provide customers with products with latest fashion and newest design, which is excellent in quality, and most importantly, low in price. With offices in Hongkong, Guangzhou and Suzhou, Dressales.com works with the most trusty and professional manufacturers in China as well as India, who are selected for their product quality, reputation and reliability. We have exclusive contracts with them and they will continuously offer us with latest dress models. Because our products are directly sourced from these manufacturers, our competitive price edge and high-class quality are ensured. plus it said if you wanted the refund you can cancel also.

By RayLynn s.

Yes!!!! They told me the same thing!!!!!

By Rebecca S.

Yeah. Don't expect the dress for like a month.

By Rebecca S.

Do not order from here. If you don't like it, you cannot return it. I Challenge the purchase on PayPal and that may be my only resolution. On a $176 purchase, they have only offered to refund me $45.00. I have declined their offer. Don't ruin your day by buying from this company.

By Lori B.

i order my dress on 19 oct

By RayLynn s.

Questions? Get answers from the DresSale staff and other customers.

93 Photos for DresSale