Monsoon UK

Monsoon UK has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Monsoon UK?

“I ordered a wedding dress and a couple of other items...”

Marion C.
12/7/13

I ordered a wedding dress and a couple of other items of clothing from monsoon.co.uk. The clothing arrived quickly and was well packaged. It was delivered to Australia I returned the wedding dress because it didn't fit well. The refund was provided very quickly with no questions asked.

marionc19
December 7th, 2013

Questions? Get answers from the Monsoon UK staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Monsoon UK?

Have a question about Monsoon UK?