DecorPlanet

DecorPlanet has a consumer rating of 3.76 stars from 266 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. DecorPlanet also ranks 11th among Furniture sites. The most common issues with DecorPlanet are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

• UPDATE: After I left my initial review here, DecorPlanet.com contacted me regarding the problems I had with our order.
  • We purchased all the products for a recent bathroom renovation and were completely satisfied.

• It is difficult to reach any Customer Service people.
  • Bought a bathroom vanity (Fresca Modello Espresso) -
How would you rate DecorPlanet?

“Good Customer Service”

Edwin C.
4/27/20

I ordered a tissue holder to put along the side of my new vanity, and realized that the handle did not twist from right to left, as I needed a left handed model. I went to the live chat box where Venice did a little research. After searching around she said she would call me right back. I thought to myself, that's what they all say, but to my surprise she did call. We worked out a viable solution. Thank you Venice for going the extra mile.

“Don't bother. Still waiting for a refund after 60 days”

Matt R.
5/22/20

This is a middle man, discount company that takes no responsibility for mis handled shipments and orders. I was sent an item in the wrong finish. Called decor planet and at first they wanted me to pay for the restocking fee. Then after arguing that the order was correct and then realizing it was true they told me to follow up with the manufacturer directly. Finally after I did they leg work they said they would issue me a refund however after 2 months...still nothing. Avoid he shell company at all costs.

customer service (123) bathroom vanity (17) sales rep (10) décor planet (66) replacement parts (8) bathroom remodel (7) order (128) medicine cabinet (12) bathroom renovation (6) customer service rep (13) restocking fee (9) faucet (41)
mattr351
May 22nd, 2020
johnw2430
March 5th, 2020
They lost my order which was delivered to the east coast then back to the west coast. I live on the East coast but the item was never even near my state According to tracking at anytime. When I cancelled the $1,057 order I got the rude run around for two weeks. I still haven't received the refund. The "customer service" morons are rude and think the matter is funny. PLEASE read ALL of the negative reviews below and but somewhere else.
michaelm2503
August 5th, 2019
I have been told they are going to make it right and I will update my review if/when they do. Hopefully they will because I was anticipating the parts I ordered weeks ago and needed them last week. Ordering them in advance didn't help me in this instance.
edwinc335
April 27th, 2020
andrewa293
January 3rd, 2020
We are doing an addition for our house and bought two mirrors from this company. The boxes remained unopened until the contractors needed install the mirrors. Once the boxes were opened we noticed that the mirrors were damaged. I emailed the company and they were prompt in asking me to take pictures of the damage, but once I emailed the damage I didn't hear back notwithstanding multiple emails back to the company. Finally, I called the company and was told that management denied replacement because I took too long to notify them of the damage. Stay away if you value customer service.
viktoriak7
March 9th, 2020
I was helped by Professor at the City location. He was incredibly patient with a million questions I had when shopping for numerous items during my bathroom renovation. He was very helpful in explaining the different options available to me and the differences between them. Ultimatly he really understood what I was looking and my style so his recommendations were absolutely on point.
elizabetha448
January 12th, 2020
While searching for a new kitchen sink faucet I came across a delta one i liked Decor planet had it and they when I spoke with them said they were considerably less than other sites. so I ordered it ,It took a really long time well after they advised arrival and I had to pay plumber to come back to install only for him to have found a major piece missing. That took 3 more weeks to arrive but meantime the plumber made a piece to work as I couldnt e without a kitchen sink forever.
Same faucet I later found $268.09 ships in o 1-2n business days
janeb646
May 30th, 2020
I got a great price on a Toto toilet with washlet. It arrived quickly and in perfect condition. Unfortunately, the washlet started making a buzzing sound. Customer service was great. They replaced the washlet with a newer model! The quarantine slowed the receipt of the newer model, but now I've got it and it works great. My exchanges with customer service were very cordial and helpful. I will definitely buy from them again.
jeanyvesl2
February 12th, 2020
I did buy a Franke grid for my kitchen sink. When it was delivered, it did not look like the part I had ordered. I reached out to customer service and got outstanding support from Venice G. who followed up diligently. They called Franke and confirmed that the picture associated with the product listed in Decor Planet was wrong and misled me. Venice G. then handled the situation to my satisfaction. So net, net, great customer service but make sure they should have had the right product associated with the picture on the site.
hamidn6
May 30th, 2020
Ordered some sinks. they told me they have it in stock.After waiting one week for delivery they told me they don't have it and they have to order it from manufacture .After almost a month .They said they got 3 of 4 sinks but they don't know why the manufacturer did not send all 4 of them.Any ways after almost a month still They have not delivered.Not a reliable company at all.
cillc
May 21st, 2020
Great selection, best price, awesome customer service.

I rarely leave reviews but I was recently so impressed by the customer service at Decor Planet. George L helped me source an item (that was otherwise out of stock everywhere else I called) and somehow managed to get it shipped to me within a few days! Other places said it could take between 3-6 WEEKS!

I've become so accustomed to mediocre customer service that I was so stunned when he called me back to let me know he found my items in stock. I had dismissed his comment that "he'd look into it" as polite talk without follow through...but I was delightfully wrong! :)

Thank you, George L, for showing me that people still care about the customer and providing excellent service. Thank you for saving my bathroom remodel so my family can move back into our home after an unexpected delay due to sheltering-in-place restrictions mid-renovations.

You could've just told me that the item was backordered (like the 4 other companies I called informed me), but instead, you saved my sanity and you helped make a sale for Decor Planet. The icing on the cake was that Decor Planet had the best price. Thanks again, George. :)
mattd274
May 12th, 2020
I ordered a shower door April 26th. Next day got email saying it wouldn't ship until May 5th. May 5th I called them and they said it was on back order until July. Told them to cancel my order. As of today, the refund still has not hit my bank. I called them again. Hung up on once. Final got a rep on the line. They never canceled the order the first time. If it is not there in a week, I'm calling the fraud department at the bank to let them handle it. Never will I do business with them again.
dinah39
March 16th, 2020
I order the wrong item . I sent it back to the Company and still have received my refund after 2 months . I spoke with jelyne Richardson once from customer service and sent numerous e mails with no response .
louist63
January 14th, 2020
In December 2019, we bought all fixtures to renovate our two bathrooms: vanities, showers, bathtubs etc. We are extremely satisfied with the product, and more importantly with the support, advice, and service we received from the vendor ALEX PEREYRA. Alex was extremely helpful throughout the choice and ordering process. Thank you Alex
georgea347
December 18th, 2019
I ordered on 12-3-19 a medicine cabinet from decor planet, it's the 18th. Still don't have it... after they told me it'll ship in 2 ~3 days. 10 days after, I emailed them, checking, complaining and trying to cancel. No reply.
I get on phone 3 times, during the day to be put on hold for 30 minutes, then I hang up. Called hotlines after hours , no answer, just an answering machine. It's 12-18 and I still dont know where the f*$# is the $800.00 Medicine cabinet. Way fair had the same for 50$ more, I made a bad decision. Never again I ll buy anything from these guys...
Hi George,
We apologize for the delay and for any inconvenience we might have caused you. According to our website, the usual processing time for the medicine cabinet you purchased is 2 to 5 business days plus additional 3 to 5 business days for delivery. Your order was shipped out on the 6th business day. Several order updates and tracking information were sent to the email we had on file for you, and according to the shipping carrier, the item is out for delivery today. We always do our best to send out all orders within the promised time frame and in this case, we failed by 2 days. We truly appreciate your feedback and will continue working on improving our service. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

Regards,
meenam8
March 11th, 2020
I ordered Ronbow vanity (Ronbow 062836-W01 Torino 36" Freestanding Single Bathroom Vanity Base Cabinet in White ) in March 2018. I received only sink, top and back splash. Base unit never came. I waited five months and cancelled the base order and purchased another vanity. I could not return the parts according to "return policy" they had. Now after my construction project is over, they would not take the parts back. They are still selling this product but are not willing to give me the credit.
My comments to Decorplanet team:
Take full responsibility that you could not deliver the whole unit in five months time I waited. There is no one looking at these orders to see how customer is suffering. I could have waited another year without them noticing. Why you notice only "return policy" and what customer goes through is not acknowledged. This is a bad business practice. I don't care what return policy states.
These practices should not be encouraged. I would not purchase any product from Decorplanet or Ronbow because they should share this shame as well.
Meena,
We are truly sorry to hear we have been unable to meet your expectations. We took a full responsibility for the delay of your order and were ready to accept the return at no charge to you after you received the item at the end of 2018/beginning of 2019. Unfortunately, after the return had been authorized, we did not hear from you for a year. We are truly sorry but we are not able to take back an item that has been in your possession for over a year.

Best Regards,
maryc1203
January 29th, 2020
I spoke with Jonathan Antonio, who was personable and helpful. He took initiative to bring up other websites to better understand my question, and in fact brought up the same ones I chose on his own.
elizabeths764
December 27th, 2019
I ordered a linen tower from Decorplanet.com on 11/13/2019 and was given an estimated shipping date of 11/19/2019. I ordered it because was strapped for time and it stated on their website "Usually Ships in 3 to 7 Business Days" We didn't get delivery till 12/6/2019!! I made several calls to decorplanet.com to see where the heck it was, with one woman named Jordan guaranteeing me that it was going to be delivered 3 weeks prior to when it actually arrived. They did credit me $50.00, but I had to pay my guy a lot more than that to come back and install the cabinet and finish tiling around it. The cabinet itself is very nice, but I will never order from this company again. Lies, lies, lies.
edwardg207
December 25th, 2019
I had placed an order and only part of it was in stock due to the manufacturer being out. I had to find another solution but had ready received part of the order. Instead if having to return the item and pay the fees, Nadia helped me bu crediting my account and not requiring a return. It was much appreciated! Thank you!

Tip for consumers: Just check the stock if you are needing it right away.

judyb466
March 1st, 2020
MY order took so long to be delivered that I went out & bought another item. Then I paid $39.00 to return the item.
Prior to returning they made me wait to get an RGA.. Then Item was returned & they charged me $150.000 TO restock??? CRAZY>>>> Customer service was the worst .. they said it was their policy and deferred me to upper management who never returned a call. It all starts at the top, stay away from this company, most of their items are not in stock. Purchase somewhere else. Will never use them again. WORST, EXPENSIVE ,SERVICE, EXPERIENCE.
Judy,
We are sorry to hear you had an unpleasant experience with us. We sell over a million products on our website and partner with hundreds of manufacturers. All the products have estimated processing times on our website. As much as we always do our best to ship all orders as fast as possible, unfortunately, delays do happen. In the event an item is on backorder or the shipping is getting delayed, we send out email notifications to our customers so that they have an opportunity to cancel their order for a full refund in the event they do not want to wait for the item. We understand that at times customers might change their mind and decide to purchase the item somewhere else; however, if we are not advised about that decision before the item ships, we will fulfill the order. Once the item leave sour warehouse, we are no longer able to stop the shipment and our standard return policy will apply. We apologize for any misunderstanding or inconvenience. We would have been happy to cancel your order for a full refund had we been notified about your decision before the order was shipped.
Best Regards,
tishb4
November 18th, 2019
Like the others, it's been 1 1/2 months, 10-12 phone calls and messages and never spoke with anyone nor got a response, I did finally get a response when i replied to the bill email, just telling me my order wasn't ready yet!! HA, UNBELIEVABLE, spent almost $2000 and still don't have all my faucets and the ones I did receive had 2 inch long heavy duty Staples that went thru both boxes and scratched my $500 pot filler!!!! REALLY???? Terrible terrible company, they shouldn't be in business!!!
tracya120
November 1st, 2019
We ordered a granite kitchen sink from DecorPlanet. The sink arrived broken (see photos below). Instead of refunding our money at that time, they shipped us a 2nd sink. This 2nd sink was broken even worse than the 1st sink. It is difficult to reach any Customer Service people. Finally got a hold of someone who said they would refund our full amount for the sinkit should take about 3-7 business days. Our money has still not been refunded (15 days later). Can still not get a hold of anyone in Customer Service. I will never do business with them again. Lesson learned.
prestonb59
May 12th, 2020
I am doing a full bathroom renovation and ordered a number of shower and faucet parts from this company. While the prices are somewhat better than other retailers and manufacturers, you really pay the price in the wait time to receive your order. My first order was not delivered in what I would consider a timely manner at all. The second order, which was only two items, will take just a couple of days shy of 1 full month from order to delivery. They are in NJ, I am in FL, so it's not like I'm on the other side of the globe, or even the country. They do notifiy you with shipping dates, so you know in advance that's going to take FOREVER to get your items. I thought the first time was just a one-off. No.... second order even worse and longer delivery time. Next time I will probably just pay the extra at other retailers or manufacturers to have the items shipped within a few days instead of almost a month later. Yes, you can save money if you have PLENTY of time to wait. I'm done with them.
russelle30
November 11th, 2019
...they tell me the touch-up paint they sent (unannounced) is all they will do for our damaged cabinet. By far the worst customer "service" experience I have ever had. As you can see from other reviews, if you have a problem there is a strong probability you will get the run-around. I strongly suggest purchasing from Home Depot, Lowes, etc where you can be assured they will stand by their product.

Tip for consumers: If you have a problem with your shipment forget about it and move on. You will waste tons of time/energy and get no or minimum response.

williamn204
October 27th, 2019
I ordered a new KWC spray head from DecorPlanet. They had the best price I found on the internet, about 20% less than Amazon. I placed my order and was informed two days later that their supplier could not deliver the product immediately and I might have to wait two weeks to get my order filled. They gave me a date by which it should be delivered. I was notified about a week later that it had shipped. I received it 3 days late, well within the window they had promised. The spray head was as advertised and their service and care were admirable.

Hi Minh, Delta faucets usually take 1 to 4 business days to leave our warehouse; however, at the moment we are experiencing a slight backlog and Delta faucets might take up to 2 weeks to leave our warehouse. In the event of any delays, you will receive an update via email. Regards, DecorPlanet.com

See more answers (2)

Hello Sally, It usually takes about two weeks to get this item shipped out and additional week for delivery. Best, DecorPlanet.com

See more answers (2)

Hi Adela, We apologize for the lack of communication. Your comment has been brought to management's attention for review. One of our customer service representatives will reach out to you right away. Regards, DecorPlanet.com

By DecorPlanet i.,

Hi David, Depending on the date of purchase, this model can have either a screw or a clip that holds the track to the drawer. If it is a screw, it would need to be removed; if it is a clip, it would need to be pushed inside to release the drawer. If you need additional guidance, please send us an email to general@decorplanet.com. Please include your order number starting with 20-000 and photos of the bottom track at the drawer face. Regards, DecorPlanet.com

By DecorPlanet i.,

Hi Laura, We ship thousands of orders on a weekly basis and do our best to provide excellent service. Unfortunately, no company is perfect and mistakes sometimes do happen but we always work with our clients on fixing the issues. You have been working with one of our senior sales representatives and you can always reach out to him directly for any follow-up questions. Please let us know how we can assist you with your order. Regards, DecorPlanet.com

By DecorPlanet i.,

Hi Cathy, According to our records, a replacement cabinet was delivered to you on June 29th, 2019. Best, DecorPlanet.com

By DecorPlanet i.,

Hi Mei, thank you for your question. Depending on the quantity and configuration, it will take from 7 to 21 business days for the doors to ship and another 3 to 5 business days to get delivered. Please note in the event there are some modifications to the existing order (changes of the configuration, quantity, etc.), additional processing time will be added.

By DecorPlanet i.,

Hello Rachelle, As stated in our return and shipping policies, "In the unlikely event that you received the wrong merchandise or your merchandise arrived damaged, there will be no charge to you and a replacement will be sent out. Damages must be noted on the bill of lading (shipping courier's forwarding receipt form) and reported to Customer Support within 48 hours of receipt of your merchandise." Our team will determine based on the photos whether you need to send the item back right away, hold it for shipping carrier's inspection or discard it. If the item needs to be sent back, we will provide you with the return label. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Regards, DecorPlanet.com

By DecorPlanet i.,

Hello Oswaldo, We apologize for the delayed response. Hector will contact you shortly. Thank you, DecorPlanet.com

By DecorPlanet i.,

If I had read the reviews I wouldnt have ordered from them.

By Nina B.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the DecorPlanet staff and other customers.

Buy bathroom vanities and furniture, choose affordable luxury d̩cor for everyday living, modern and functional designs all at DecorPlanet.com.

DecorPlanet i.
Typically responds within 29 days

How do I know I can trust these reviews about DecorPlanet?

Have a question about DecorPlanet?