HomeCinemaCenter reviews

Tel: 1-877-327-0056
service@homecinemacenter.com

kritiec
2/21/19

This is the second time I have purchased from homecinemacenter, and it continues to be a positive experience from beginning to end...ordering on-line, speaking to representative with questions, and delivery. Price, service, and quality are important to me in a business, and they hit all three marks very well!

kellib34
2/19/19

We love the product selection, modern website, and the lowest prices we could find. Amanda helped us pick out a dining room set with coordinating china cabinet that was just perfect for our house. This low price even includes their free delivery and in-home setup! We look forward to buying more furniture from HomeCInemaCenter! Thank you!

erical97
2/15/19

I thought the customer service was amazing! Got on the phone with a rep immediately and she was super kind and helpful. I needed to buy a couch but I had three visa gift cards I wanted to use toward it. Couldn't figure out how to do it myself so the customer service rep walked me through the whole thing and put them in manually for me! SO nice and highly recommend their service. The sofa showed up in about a week and its very comfortable. Thank you!

latasham66
2/15/19

I ordered my sectional through Home Cinema and read some negative reviews about delivery.I can honestly say I was surprised at how fast I received my sectional through Averitt express. There was no damage the delivery guy Brandon was the best and made sure that everything was intact. I don't know much about customer service at Home Cinema because I ordered online without speaking to them.I think they prefer online sales versus calling them but that's my opinion. I got exactly what I ordered in mint condition and a great price over other online competitors saved over $500 dollars.I would order again but probably with white glove delivery that 585lbs sectional was massive going up stairs.

danieller129
2/15/19

We ordered a recliner chair and we are very happy with our experience with homecinemacenter. They informed us when it was shipped and approximate delivery time and what to expect. Our recliner arrived in excellent condition and we had a very nice driver & set up person from the company. We would not hesitate to order from them again... Thank you homecinemacenter. We are very pleased with our chair!

jessicac448
2/9/19

I am very happy with my bedroom set as well as the great service I received from Amy at homecinemacenter. She was very prompt to respond to my questions and helpful in the delivery process. The delivery guys were great as well, they even brought our furniture up to our bedroom even though we only paid for delivery to the first dry room in our house. Thank you!

betsyr37
2/9/19

Sharon at HomeCinemaCenter did a great job handling my questions and furniture purchase. Both the quality and my savings along with their assistance made this a 5 star transaction.

lisab838
2/4/19

During that last few months I have purchased a number of items (media console, console table, popcorn machine, some artwork) from HomeCinemaCenter. I have all of the products to be of very good quality, and their Customer Service has been excellent.

kristinel36
2/4/19

I ordered bedroom furniture with homecinemacenter and everything went great. The nightstands , bed, and dresser arrived safely and we're enjoying it all very much. Thanks Andrian for your excellent attention and follow thru. The moving people were also very nice as well.

melinan2
1/31/19

We order a dining room furniture set from Home Cinema Center. The item arrived in a timely manner..,about a week. I love the table and shopped it through many sites and found yours to be the most reasonable. I previously ordered a large white entertainment center from you and I love it.

We get so many compliments on it. It is a beautiful and sturdy piece. Thank you for all of the help coordinating the pieces and providing all the information to me to help me make my decision. A+

ninam98
1/31/19

This is our second purchase of furniture from this website. We are extremely pleased with the product, price, and white glove delivery service. Thanks again for an amazing deal!

jillk183
1/31/19

I have ordered many times from HomeCinemaCenter with complete satisfaction. Quality products and always more beautiful than pictured. Prices cannot be beat. The local stores cannot compete. No bothersome sales reps, huge selections, and very quick delivery.

ursulas20
1/30/19

Received defective product. They don't take customer service issues over the phone - you can only e-mail them! My issue has been unresolved for 3 months. They quit responding to my e-mails 2 months ago.
Buyer beware!!!
Screenshot of My BBB report with full details below.

terrak2
1/28/19

Great Experience!! No pressure sales technique. Dianne at HomeCinemaCenter was great to work with. Answered all my questions. Web site was very easy to navigate and order from. The delivery crew was amazing.

Quick and in perfect condition. Thanks Dianne.

cancyg
1/25/19

Excellent customer service and beautiful table set! Our table was going to be delayed in its arrival and HomeCinemaCenter didn't hesitate to give me all options available, including a refund. Was just a week delayso we proceeded. Great communication, great shipping experience and great product!

tracim43
1/23/19

Shopping on HomeCinemaCenter is so easy. The lay out of the pages is well done. Descriptions of merchandise are generally perfectly detailed. I can easily go in and out of product descriptions without having to go back to the beginning as what happens with some sites. The site format or functionality changes occasionally but it is always a great update. One of the few "marketing" e-mails that I receive that I actuality look on a regular basis. Last Item I received was a sofa set.

Delivered in just a week and it is very comfortable. Loving it!

jodym73
1/22/19

The process for ordering was very simple. We could find everything we were looking for in simple organization. Placed the order (on the weekend) and immediately received confirmation. Next business day received a Thank you email, informing of a tracking details for the order with carrier and phone numbers to call to schedule. Jessica as well as everyone I communicated with were very quick to respond.

Pieces were delivered by a very professional delivery service who took great care in every step and the furniture looks beautiful. Will definitely look to order again in the future.

nickyl9
1/21/19

I contacted HomeCinemaCenter and spoke with a customer service representative (Kelly). She was extremely knowledgeable about the products I was inquiring about and very helpful. I placed my order by phone and it arrived in less than a week. The table set is beautiful and I'm very happy with the entire experience!

jenniferp403
1/20/19

This company is a total scam and ran by one person he pretends to be helpful by rushing you off the phone and telling you customer service will get back to you. When I asked to speak to a manager he hung up on me and when I tried calling back he wouldn't answer my calls for days. Had to call for another number. Was promised my furniture within 8-10 business days it's been 2 months. Furniture arrives after my steps were put in (which could have been avoided if my delivery date was as promised) when the items didn't fit I was told I had to pay pretty much the same amount for restocking fee and delivery. Was so rude on the phone. Very arrogant please do your self a favor and stay far away this company will give u nothin but problems

samanthaj87
1/20/19

I love the dining table set and shopped it through many sites and found the one here at homecinemacenter to be the most reasonable and best package deal. I previously ordered a large white entertainment center from you and I love it and get many compliments on it. It is a beautiful and sturdy piece.

jasmine6
1/15/19

After shopping around locally and on the web, I placed an order for 3 pieces of bedroom furniture to go along with a few pieces of the same set we purchased locally. HomeCinemaCenter sent follow-up emails clearly describe the process and what to expect, and I received an email update at each stage of the process confirming that the shipment was on track (this same info is available on their order status site, but there is really no need to check). The furniture was shipped and delivered by the local white-glove delivery company well within the timeframe quoted when ordered (<3 weeks). All pieces were in great shape and we would definitely recommend and use this company again! Communication was excellent! Thank you very much!

barbarah484
1/10/19

After calling homecinemacenter I got all of my questions and an offer to put together several quotes so that I could pick the quote that had all the items I wanted and didn't have to figure out the addition of items. After making my quote selection I found additional discounts that put me over the top. Couldn't be any easier. Delivery was very fastand my family is thrilled with our new living room set!

janetl204
1/7/19

I am in the process of purchase furniture for my new home. I was originally decided to purchase my dinning set with a store in Orlando. I love to look for a bargain and found that this online store had the same furniture at a great price at homecinemacenter.

With all of my concerns that I had purchasing online when my house is still in the process of being built. Amanda reassured me that they could hold my order for up to 6 weeks, which was a relief. Order shipped on the date I requested and arrived in beautiful condition. What a buy!

I appreciate all the help that she has provided me.

bonniet63
1/7/19

Great selection, I found just what I was looking for, great prices, easy to navigate the website,

I'm very pleased with Home Cinema Center. Delivery crew was amazing and our new dining room set looks amazing. Delivered in just 5 days!

nancyf195
1/6/19

Wow! I am impressed with the great on-line customer service and the EXCELLENT price I paid on my new bedroom set! I am one happy camper and will definitely recommend homecinemacenter to friends and family.

The furniture is beautiful and certainly a keep sake. Will purchase from you again. Thank you!

Nonexistent - you are stuck pretty much with what they deliver - damaged or not

By Irina G.

Questions? Get answers from the HomeCinemaCenter staff and other customers.

HomeCinemaCenter?