HomeCinemaCenter reviews

Tel: 1-877-327-0056
service@homecinemacenter.com

stephanies588
5/25/19

We ordered a large sectional from Coleman and are very pleased with our purchase. The online purchasing site was easy to navigate and had lots of options, and the delivery process went seamlessly. Would definitely order from them again!

tanyab117
5/24/19

I ordered the Catnapper Jackpot Chaise Recliner. I have been looking everywhere for this chaise recliner and was so happy when I found it here. It's perfect. The recliner was delivered in record time, packed very well, in perfect condition, good quality and at a good price. I would certainly order from HomeCinemaCenter again!

loriw173
5/23/19

This was my first time ordering from HomeCinemaCenter and what a wonderful experience. We received our furniture earlier than we expected and it is beautiful. Home Cinema Center has great communication and they kept us up-to-date on every step of the way until delivery and even after Just checking in with us to make sure that everything was OK. I would definitely recommend them for your furniture needs, and I would definitely do business with them again.

schanab
5/14/19

This is the second set of chairs we purchased. They were shipped very quickly and the price was good. Recliners are extremely comfortable. Excellent purchase!|

susannec22
5/7/19

The ordering and delivery experience was amazing with homeCinemaCenter. Patrick kept me informed as to every step. Will definitely look forward to doing business with them again. Highly recommended

amandac411
5/3/19

I have ordered multiple pieces of furniture for my various bedrooms over the years from HomeCinemaCenter and I have never been disappointed. The customer service is top notch and delivery is always super fast and free. Free In-home setup is such a boon.

carriek71
5/3/19

I ordered a bedroom furniture set and everything went amazing The bed, nightstands and dresser arrived safely and we're enjoying it all very much. Thanks Amanda for your excellent attention and follow thru. The moving people were also very professional and nice as well.

brooket35
5/3/19

I love this bedroom set! It is gorgeous and well made! HomeCinemaCenter had the best price by far! The delivery service communicated well giving me plenty of notice and a call with 2hr window. Set up was quick and perfect I would definitely buy from Home CInema Center again!

juanitaw24
5/1/19

I haven't received my chair yet, but asking customer about curbside delivery. They hung up on me. Told me to find someone in the neighborhood to bring my chair in. Told me it was 300.00 more for them to bring it in. Horrible just horrible. I wanted to cancel it, and he told me I might S well accept it

jameyb16
4/27/19

We ordered a new dining room set for our house from HomeCinemaCenter. We are retired and had the inside delivery with our purchase. What a treat to sit back and watchthem do the assembly. Everything was perfect! We are extremely happy with our purchase the furniture set is beautiful.

francinet14
4/20/19

My family is extremely pleased with the quality of our new couches and the service we received from Coleman furniture. We recommend them to everyone! We will be repeat customers for sure!

judithk88
4/20/19

My Canopy Bed I ordered from homecinemacenter is amazing and the look is outstanding. The color is grey with and stone finished design that fit my style. The went with the traditional king size and it looks bigger in person than it original look online. I am pleased with this product and I will order again in the near future.

brendak139
4/19/19

HomeCInemaCenter is my go to when I need something. There are a lot of sites out there, but HCC has the best customer service, with the best items at great prices. I've ordered everything from bar stools to just recently a sectional. Everyhting arrives packaged so well and perfect condition!

marianned37
4/17/19

Quality of everything I have purchased from homecinemacenter has always been great but I was worried making a large purchase without being able to touch it first.but we worried for nothing. Very happy with our new dining set. Shipping took a week and customer service was perfect.

tarak58
4/17/19

I am very satisfied with the Catnapper sofa set I chose, after considering many sets. The fabric and design is beautiful and extremely comfortable. My entire family is happy now with our new set. I appreciate the detailed emails with updates on the status of shipment. Product was just as advertised. I am extremely satisfied with the service and product.

brandonm217
4/14/19

I purchased a coaster bedroom set from this place after seeing a good rating on the BBB website. However I couldn't be more disappointed. Their website CLEARLY said the bedroom set had English dovetail construction and felt lined top drawers. It did not. The drawers were cheaply stapled together and no felt lined drawers either. When I submitted a complaint to the BBB their only response was that I should not expect a $700 set to be the same as a $3000 set. Well, if you ADVERTISE the set as having well made drawers, I expect it to be so! Think twice about this place. They have no issues with false advertising!

shawnar17
4/11/19

I was in the market for a bedroom set and the representative Amanda made the process and decision to purchase from HomeCinemaCenter much easier. She answered all of my questions and gave me a discount code when mine was not working. It allowed me to make the purchase of the set I wanted rather than a cheaper one onanother site. Everything arrived very quickly and looks great. Thank you!

reginan15
4/7/19

I purchased a executive desk, lateral file, and wall of bookshelves from HomeCInemaCenter and I had the best experience. The quality and price were exceptional, the pre delivery communication was excellent...not excessive, but I always knew where we were in the process. And the delivery and installation was done by highly professional installers. The hardware for the desk was missing, and they got it to me pronto. When I had difficulty with the screws, which I thought were too short (turns out they weren't), they sent me longer ones, which I feel are more secure. I have found HomeCinemaCenter excellent on every level and highly recommend them.

brendaa120
4/2/19

Customer Agent Julie was outstanding. Her assistance and patience far exceeded my expectation. She was a tremendous help and the reason I placed the order. I told her the style I as looking for in my living room and we planned out an entire package.

Furniture showed up and it look even better than pictured and I could imagine. Thank you!

rachelj83
4/2/19

HomeCinemaCenter is always my first shopping site for furniture and home decor. The search filters are more detailed than other sites so I can zoom in on what I'm looking for. They also are quick to answer questions regarding specifics of their merchandise. Their shipping is quick and their customer service is responsive. I have used them multiple times and have never been disappointed.

melindat37
4/2/19

We found the living room set we were looking for at homecinemacenter and got it 400 dollars cheaper than the site we started looking at. Of course free delivery and in-home set up were included as well. Customer service was on point and 5 star purchase!

derryof
4/1/19

This company is garbage. I received damaged product and missing parts to a chair. When I called in about the guy was very rude. I sent an emailed as requested and it took days for an response. I reported the company to the BBB and they replied the delay was because I committed forgery on the delivery paperwork because I only stated on my paperwork that the box was damaged and not the product, and that they reported me to the local authorities...lol..okay, but then they issued me a partial credit. Hmmm if I broke the law then why did yall issue me a credit. Makes no sense to me. Don't waste your time and money buying from this horrible and rude company.

heidil67
3/28/19

I will definitely purchase from HomeCinemaCenter again. I bought a $3,000 living room set which was a great price, quick delivery 10-days instead of 4-5 weeks like the local stores quoted, great customer service (which I did use because I wanted two sofa's instead of 1-sofa and 1-loveseat), great product, great delivery and setup services.It was an all around wonderful experience. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

sandrac384
3/23/19

Beautiful bedroom suite, just perfect for the beach home. Delivery was right on schedule. Bedroom furniture was assembled at delivery just quickly and perfectly. Everyone that sees the suite loves it. The quality and workmanship is superb. Melissa the customer mgr., was on top of the order at every step. Thanks HomeCinemaCenter.

kimg234
3/20/19

I am impressed with the great online customer service and the EXCELLENT price I paid on my new bedroom set from HomeCinemaCenter! I am one happy customer and will definitely recommend this website to friends and family. Will purchase from you again soon. Thank you!

Nonexistent - you are stuck pretty much with what they deliver - damaged or not

By Irina G.

Questions? Get answers from the HomeCinemaCenter staff and other customers.

HomeCinemaCenter?