Bloomex

Bloomex has a consumer rating of 3.92 stars from 201 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Bloomex also ranks 4th among Flower Delivery sites. The most common issues with Bloomex are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

• Recently I discovered this online flower shop and now I order flowers for all the holidays.
  • Great service and the flowers are fresh and very well presented.

• Customer service is a joke to this company as you have to make multiple complaints to get a response.
  • I ordered an arrangement to be sent for same day delivery.
How would you rate Bloomex?

“I've used them before without any problems.”

Ehaw I.
2/27/20

Bloomex has an EXCELLENT selection too, with flowers and edibles and gifts. I've used them before without any problems, and this very positive experience encourages me to use them over and over. I don't know if the shipping issues were my fault or a glitch in the system, but either way it is all taken care of and my 30th wedding Anniversary! was the best!

“Flowers for my passing dad”

Enza R.
2/13/20

Our dad passed away. We ordered from bloomex on line, the flowers looked nice on line , but once we got them, there was half the flowers on them, when we called to complain they said they ran out of stock. We already were do sad with dads death then we see the flowers that we pay for not to our satisfaction at all, when we callled to complain, they said they would send us another bouquet by then the funeral was over. Not happy at all. Be careful people.

customer service (20) order flowers (8) day delivery (5) great service (8) gift baskets (4) company (44) 2 days (3) flower delivery (4) dimitri lokhonia (3) last time (4)
sandrab469
September 24th, 2018
Tried to speak to a manager or supervisor to express my Frustration....Impossible Task. Poor Service.

You may reach a person who speaks but do not hope that you'll get a person who knows what they are talking about. Useless, at best.

By JOHN F.