Review of Amazon.ca

410 Terry Avenue North
Seattle, WA 98109, US

carolg15
1/24/14
Why is amazon.ca listing items for sale that do not exist? I ordered a book that was to be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks, then the item was delayed to 3 months.
If they do not have the item, why not say item is backordered? This was amazon.ca not a seller using amazon.ca
unhappyc12
12/29/13
I have ordered from this site a few times, and they're ok. I did have one bad experience but they were quick to resolve the issue.
The only thing I did notice is that there are certain things available on amazon.com that are not available on amazon.ca You can log into amazon.com using your registered amazon.ca log in, but they won't ship to you.
stevenr50
12/3/13
Spent an hour over the chat arguing with 2 different reps what 2 day shipping is. Placed my order on a Tuesday. It's now Friday and Amazon still hasn't shipped my package. Both items in stock the entire time. I purchased prime before making the order and thought I would have my package by Friday. Still waiting for them to even ship me the package. The rep refuses to refund me my money for prime or cancel my membership. Keeps telling me sorry??? Would rather order form locals and get better service and products then have to deal with these monkeys!!!
woolh
11/27/13
They have limited selections compared to amazon.com; and for a similar item amazon.ca prices are higher than amazon.com.
The worst part is that amazon.com do not ship to Canada ; so we are stuck with a $#*!ty service as usual.
johnm240
10/4/13
Amazon eh!

Amazon.ca is what I call a $#*!ty version of a masterpiece (Amazon.com).

Prices, selections, offers and services are completely different.

If you find something on Amazon.ca that you liked and wanted to buy, Just change (.ca) to (.com) and see the difference.

That's all I can say!
ericp15
7/4/13
Worst customer service on the internet. SavingsMall admitted they made a mistake of $56.00 in my order but refuse to pay for it. I got a runaround for about 6 months and still nothing has been done.
sama152
2/8/13
Always fantastic customer service, fast shipping and low prices. A++++
brigittel
8/13/12
love the connections to individual sellers for used books, and always shipped fast and well packaged
davidm83
5/24/12
I've never had a problem with this site, but I generally find that amazon.com has a better selection of the books I want, and amazon.com carries many more items than are available at amazon.ca. If I can find the item I want at amazon.ca and I can get a good shipping rate than I always order from here, but that is seldom the case unfortunately.
ericd9
2/4/12
I've been using Amazon for a lot of my purchase of books, even books that are harder to find can be found there.

The only drawback, for me, is the amount of French books available. it's a hit or miss, but still a lot of French books are available, so this site is my most reliable for book-related purchase, even gaming (RPG), or DVD/Blu-Rays are readilly available.
jacobs7
Kuba K.
7/24/11
Always excellent! Now you only need to spend $25 to get free shipping ;o)
marlowv
3/16/11
I've ordered books from here and shipment was fast - BUT customer service was slow in getting back to me. This site is not as great as Amazon.com. You need to buy $35.00 worth to have free shipping... which is great for me as I usually surpass this $$ amount.
3 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Don't believe their delivery guarantee. They are late 4/10 times and are unremorseful for it

By Debbie f.

I've never had to pay duty on anything from Amazon.ca, even if it was shipped from another country.

By Chris L.

Used to be but appears they may be changing their policies which effects anyone using the free shipping. The warehouse is in Brampton.

By Mary L.

Happened to me. Just another sneaky way that Amazon operates. Welcome to the club.

By Danilo M.

Certainly unfair.

By Chris l.

Questions? Get answers from the Amazon.ca staff and other customers.

14 Photos for Amazon.ca