Review of CDJapan

Tokyo, Tokyo 103-0012, Japan
info@cdjapan.co.jp

hanka2
4/1/19

They sold me a defective product and are now punishing me for doing a chargeback with American Express by refusing to honor their promise to refund return shipping. BEWARE!!!
Do not buy from this company!!!

danield310
7/23/18

Horrible customer service and basically a scam
They will sell you defective blu rays and say you need a new blu ray player for it to work. I have 3 blu ray players (ps3,ps4 abs xbox1) and none play it even though they are all updated. Such a scam

andrewd200
7/8/18

I waited two months for my order from them to not only not get my pre order bonuses I paid for.

I offered to help them send it down with my help and they refused and only gave me points for it

Would not consider them again.

johns1264
7/5/16

My go-to source for japanese albums released by Korean artists.
The orders are packaged okay (not as much bubble wrap compared to some sites), the site is easy to navigate, there are a lot of shipping options and a rewards point system (which gives you free 300 points = 300 yen on your birthday).

faisale
4/22/16

I wish I could buy the things that I want, but the stupid system won't let me pay!

jeremyd14
1/30/14

This is a great site for those hard to find items from Japan. I've purchased multiple items from them and I've never had a problem. They always arrive in excellent condition, they always pack items really well, and the shipping time is always very fast. I highly recommend this site for any anime fan, j-pop fan, or whatever you may be looking for from Japan.

johnm69
3/14/13

Excellent site for Japanese, and other, media (DVDs, apparel, games, toys etc). I have purchased from the several times with no real problems. Once when a CD I ordered was out of stock they contacted me quickly to let me know. I highly recommend them. Also, I should point out that they have some adult content.

Questions? Get answers from the CDJapan staff and other customers.

CDJapan?