Review of Yves Rocher

Tel: 1-888-909-0771
customer_services@yrnet.com

cindyd152
3/4/19

Nice products and good value but they lose all value to me in product delivery. Thin boxes and complete lack of packing material plus too many products dumped into boxes too weak and small for the load. Products arrived in less than perfect condition, sometimes damaged beyond use. Add insult to injury, they do not respond to electronic requests for help AT ALL. Telephone wait times are 15 to 30 minutes and their agents will treat you poorly. Photo below are just the most recent shipment. Not the first with issues.

viktoriak5
11/22/18

I have purchased several items from Yves Rocher. usa.com and tried to ask my tracking number, but the customer service is not working. I have tried for several times. There is no way to contact them by email. They do not answer for my messages. Please check this site and fix the problem.

claires89
10/10/18

This last order I received was my last. Yves Rocher used to have quality products at decent prices 20 years ago. Now their items are overpriced and there is no quality to their products.

Most of the cleansing products hurt my skin so I really question them claiming their products are natural and organic. Cosmetics are not long-lasting; they crease or rub off or don't blend properly. Foundations are too dark and warm even when they're supposed to be for those will cool, fair complexions. Shower gels have no fragrance and perfumes don't last more than ten minutes.

What adds insult to injury is the total disregard they have when they ship your items. They allow items to slam around loose inside the box because they obviously don't know what bubble wrap is. Wait, I think it's probably because they just don't care. As you can see from a couple of my photos, the heavier items were not secured and damaged the smaller items. This has happened every time I've ordered from them. But no more.

Yves Rocher responded to my message about this last order with an auto robot response saying basically "Gee sorry you're not happy with your purchase and have a nice day". No apology was offered. There was no owning up to their lousy shipping procedures, and there was no offer to make things right.

Honestly, who in their right mind would deal with disrespectful people such as these? Certainly not moi. My money spends anywhere and from now on it will be spent elsewhere.

denisej74
8/6/18

I have been an Yves Rocher customer for many years and absolutely love their products, particularly their face creams.

The issues have been in ordering the products over the last 2 years. As there are no stores in the UK, you have to order online or by phone. Unfortunately every single order placed over the last 2 years has been beset by issues whether ordered by phone or online in that they just don't arrive.

Ordering on line you at least get an order confirmation so that when you chase up where your items are they can at least sort it out and get them sent to you. Ordering by phone, you are simply told there are no details of you ever placing an order.

This hasn't happened just once or twice. It's been every single order over the last 2 years. Sadly, the fantastic products no longer make up for the shocking order system failure and I am now trialing other products which are easier to source.

maureene22
7/14/18

I've been a customer of Yves Rocher for a while now (used to order their items in the 80's and then started purchasing again after 2000.I've never had any big issues before until now with my one order. anyway, I thought i had rectified it but still did not receive my order and it's been over a month. Tried to get a hold of customer service-you are on hold forever so I e-mailed them. they never answered it!!! very frustrating! I really do like some of their products (though some of the shower gels have a ammonia smell that's gross!) but I 'm thinking of dropping them all together.

patriciap297
7/6/18

When you spend almost $200 dollars on an order, you don't expect to still be waiting for it 6 weeks later. It would have been faster just to order it from France! Horrible!

aksr
6/1/18

I have been buying their products for 5 years now without complaint on the product. Recently I had to deal with their customer service with regards to a wrong payment on their part and it was terrible.

The representatives were clueless and the supervisor was rude with nonconsumer skills. Wonder how they are planning to retain consumers in todays social, millennial driven environment

deborahm164
2/27/18

I have been a customer for years.Paid them for years. They have"nt cashed my payment for a month. Keep saying it"s unpaid. Won"t send orders i placed. I"m all paid up. I think it"s time too move on. And customer service is rude!

tammyw70
Tammy W.
11/28/17

Placed an order online taking advantage of the Black Friday Specials. Used the promo code provided. The order went through at the incorrect price and did not apply the promo code to my order. I thought there was a error in the system. Called and called trying to talk to customer service. I could not get through. I sent an email to customer service and nobody responded. Finally got through today. I was told there was nothing they could do. I was charged twenty dollars more then I should have been. I think they could have adjusted this with no issues. I do no think customers should be treated this way. There are other companies who would have fixed this right away.

mehhhhhw
8/27/17

I have acne. Been using the pure calmille cleaner and toner for a while but saw little improvement. Wasn't that bad though.

jasminef11
7/3/17

Tbh not all of its products are great but I'm happy with it all in all. You might not get the noticeable result right away just like other chemical-based brands but you'll be satisfied with its mild gradual effect on your skin in the long run. Trust it.

katerinas4
6/14/17

Returned the products as they didn't fit my needs,
Paid 20$ non-refundable return shipping cost
Followed all the instructions in the "how to return...", as well as
Section 2.Gifts Do not need to be returned. They are yours to keep to thank you for your trust.

Called in few days to confirm they received my return.
They wanted to keep the original shipping cost as I kept the gifts(few samples and 1 free product which was "a thank you for my payment from previous order") which is totally against the policy listed in the invoice

After spending 30 min plus on the phone with customer service representative they end up refunding 100% but a super negative impression cannot make me trust this company again

katherinem70
6/11/17

I have used this companies products for over 35 years and have never had a failure. I encourage anyone with sensitive skin to give than a try.

nadiam20
6/7/17

I am surprised with all the negative reviews, however I did not have to deal with customer service ever as all my packages have thankfully been delivered (thus I cannot review how they interact with customers). My review is solely on the products they offer, and shipping time. Shipping does take a while, at least 1 week but usually closer to two. However almost all the products I have tried I have been satisfied with (and I tried a lot). Their quality is much higher then drug store brands, but the prices are similar if you can catch the products on sale. Even my mom can use some of the facial moisturizers, a big deal because she is allergic to almost everything on the market. Thus if long(er) shipping times and patience waiting for sales isn't too much of a problem, I would recommend the company!

Tip for consumers: Products go on sale periodically. For example, my favorite foundation is full price half the time and discounted the other half. Wait for the sales!

kristib30
6/5/17

I ordered from Yves Rocher once back in the 90's (via catalog), and back then you expected slow processing time and shipping. Their site is complicated and their customer accounts online are impossible to navigate. You can't track anything without a customer number, and you can't get that number until your first order arrives, or 24-48 hours later via phone/customer service. 10 days is a long wait even for overseas packages. I'm not sure where YR USA ships from, but you'd think that they have a warehouse somewhere in America since it's 2017.

isabelt7
4/3/17

After years of problems with most cosmetics, such as rashes, redness, etc. I tried Yves Rocher and have been a pleased customer the many years since. My skin is pretty nice for my age. I especially like the Rich Creme products, Anti-Age day cream, Serum Vegetal V Shaping day cream and the Volumizing Shampoo. Moisterizing creams are less expensive, if you catch sales, than comparable creams by other companies.
On the negative side, for me, in recent years they have added some ingredients to their products, such as aloe, which don't work for me, and they've begun to test some products on animals.

nadiab16
Nadia B.
2/20/17

Hated everything I ordered, wanted to return, sent 3 emails to Customer service with no response. Tried to call - takes forever for them to answer. Never again! Eye makeup remover makes a mess on my eyes with chunks of mascara that's hard to remove. Shower gel smells like toilet detergent... very disappointed with quality of products and customer service..

bertiet7
2/12/17

I called customer service when my lip primer pencil tip broke off.
My order was $89.00. I asked Ella if she could send me a new pencil. Of the course the answer was no. She offered to send me a sharpener for $3.00.
That was tacky after my order was $89. She was unfriendly and could not wait to get off the call. I will no longer be a customer .

claudiem
12/21/16

As expected your customer service stinks. Frankly since the founder died, your company has really changed. Package late, product quite expensive and some of the real good products retired. It usually trickles from the top. I would give 1 out of 10 for customer satisfaction and thank you for your pre-canned answer to my email. In other word go play on the freeway we can't do anything for you. Way to go. I have been a customer for 30 years and frankly It will be my last order.

ir134
12/16/16

I have been with the company for 5 years by now. I love its products. Very high quality, natural, plant based and really working at least for me. I never had a problem delivering it to my address. However, forget sending a gift to your friend. It is next to impossible. It is a very easy task and other websites have no problem doing it. However, every time you put a different address in delivery section with Yves Rocher, it is a good chance that your order will come to you, not to your friend. It is like Yves Rocher is not interested in spreading the word about their products. And what really puts me down is that they are aware of it. The customer service rep told me the other day that, yes, I know there is a problem, I know the website is convoluted, I apologize but cannot help with anything, I cannot change the address even if the order haven't leaved the warehouse yet, in fact I cannot even say with certainty which address it is supposed to go to. It is plain annoying. So, based on that, Yves Rocher you are getting only 3 out of 5.

marys420
12/1/16

I bought the Yves Rocher product 3 year ago. I got many gift from them. I really love them, it's so nice and good quality.
Customer service Yves Rocher's very polite.
But I have to complain about the packing product. It's not carefully.

candaces17
10/5/16

I had been a customer for over 20 years. I stopped ordering many years ago because they claimed that my order must have been held up at the border of Canada and the US and I never received it. Then they sent a Birthday coupon for anything up to $30.00 from the green book and sent my order without the gift claiming that it was discontinued, plus billed me for $30.00 for the product I never received. Recently, same deal ... sent me a coupon as a welcome back for anything up to $20.00 and send my package with no receipt or packing information but this time sent me a bill for the $20.00 three months later. 3 weeks after that, sent me another bill, now claiming that I was late in paying and my balance was now $20.30. I have the cancelled check proving it was paid ignoring the coupon all together. The only response I get from them is that I should have read the fine print. Well, I am educated and know perfectly well how to order, use coupons and read fine print. I always pay in full, include the coupons, and have not had this problem anywhere else. I do not find their products to be outstanding at all and they are certainly not worth the aggrevation of an ongoing problem over what should have been an honorable coupon.

irynam
8/22/16

I am 7 years customer and very happy about product and service. Last my parcel had arrived damaged and some items were missing, but yves rosher kindly resend me everything again. I am 100% trust them!!! Thank you very much for doing such a great job!!!

fabianac1
5/12/16

I placed my first order 3 weeks ago and didnt get it back. Called costumer service and some guy named ADAM answer the phone. First of all he sounded like the most bored person on earth - and he told me I need to go around my house and check any secure facilities where they could have left it. I told him outside my house is a street, its not in my mail box so probably was sent back.(Unless its common for YR to leave orders in random neighbour's house or in the middle of the side walk) He said I need to hang up and go double check. I said i checked before I called them (obviously) and he tells me that its the procedure and I need to call them back and repeat the process. I told him: are you aware that because of you I wont order again from YR. He sighs and says I know but thats the procedure. Again sounding like he coudnt care less if he had done a bad job.

nd36
3/20/16

I'm puzzled by the reviews below and felt that I needed to stand up for the brand and share my true experience in Mississauga,Canada. I'm usually not a fan of facial foundation simply because I don't like to look painted and artificial. But I recently discovered Yves Rocher and got their sponge based foundation (their new addition) and I can't stop peeking at myself in the mirror every now and then. I've tried other brands like Mac, Estelle Lauder which are very good brands but nothing beats Yves Rocher in the way the foundation settles on the face and it's lasting effects. Even after 9 hours of applying the foundation, my face still looks radiant and fresh in the evening. After 2 weeks of wearing it, I got one for my daughter and an extra for myself since they have a 50% sale going on. Another product is their acne cleanser-toner-moisturiser combo. My daughter has a lot of acne and scars and in 2 weeks, this product had rid her forehead by 70-80% of the acne and scars. All I can say that I just love their products and their customer service is excellent.

Questions? Get answers from the Yves Rocher staff and other customers.

3 Photos for Yves Rocher