Review of Xtend-life

Tel: 1 888 487 9304
customer.service@xtend-life.com

sandyl124
3/13/19

I was recommended these by a friend, it was so stressful the delivery service they was constantly sending me messages saying they had tried to deliver but I was never in .. this went on for weeks and weeks and weeks.. I was constantly sending emails, which took them as long to reply .. with no resolution .. and to be honest I have not had any great results in the 2 weeks supply as I didn't realise they only ate a two week supply as you take 7 tablets a day .. which I find a bit tough .. my friend found a stockist in the uk to use but I have found another product that I will try ..

Response from Tracey T., Xtend-life Representative
Hi Sandy

I have looked through the thread of correspondence and for ease of reading I have bullet pointed the following:

• Your order was packed and shipped from our premises in Christchurch, New Zealand on the 24th January 2019.
• You reached out to us by email on the 2nd February 2019 (Saturday) enquiring where your order was.
• We responded on the 4th February 2019 (Monday – as we do not work Saturday-Sunday) advising that it had been 7 business days since your order w as shipped. Delivery times can be as short as 5 business days to 12 business days.
• You contacted us again by email on the 7th February letting us know that Hermes, the service provider had advised you that they had attempted to deliver your product at 12.05. (We are confused by this as the Hermes website shows that they attempted delivery at 12.05am which seems odd.)
• We sent an email by return on the 8th February, providing information to you about Hermes delivery policies and number of attempts. We are reliant on receiving this information via New Zealand Post.
• You responded on the 8th February advising that they had not left a calling card.
• We emailed back on the 8th February sending you a link where you could have the order sent to another address if possible. Your order was originally being sent to a Public house and the hours of operation were 12.00pm to 10.00pm. We advised you at this time that New Zealand Post were in contact with Hermes to determine why the order was still not delivered.
• You responded again on the 8th advising that there had been no attempt at delivery during your opening hours.
• You came back to us again on the 9th February (Saturday) and let us know that they had advised that they had attempted delivery again when the Pub was open but nothing had been received.
• During this time we are in constant contact with our Account Manager from New Zealand Post. She advised she would come back to us once she had a response from Hermes.
• We received a response from NZ Post on the 12th and we emailed you to advise that NZ Post said that Hermes had relabelled your order with a new address. (We were confused by this as we had not provided a new address – after further investigation our Account Manager advised that she had provided us with the wrong information).
• You responded on the 12th February advising that you had not provided a different address. (Which we of course, knew was the case).
• We responded back apologising for the confusion by the incorrect information provided to us from New Zealand Post.
• You emailed us on the 14th February and advised us you were on holiday and to provide you with a refund.
• We continued to investigate where your order was and non-delivery while you were on holiday.
• We responded on the 25th February, and advised that our Account Manager had come back to us and advised that the order was delivered and signed for (by someone else as you were on holiday) on the 14th February.
• You came back to us on the 2nd March confirming that the order had been delivered. You gave us feedback in respect to your experience and it was obvious that you were disappointed.
• Our Team Leader responded on the 13th March acknowledging your email and explaining why we use Hermes.
I wholeheartedly agree with you that you should have received an acknowledgement to your final email immediately and I am disappointed that our Team Leader did not do this. I apologise for this.
As for the rest of the communication thread, we have certainly been extremely prompt in addressing and answering your emails. Pleases remember Sandy that we are reliant on information being forwarded to us from New Zealand Post, coupled with the fact that we are on different sides of the world and time zones; I believe that NZ Post did well getting the information from Hermes in quite a quick time.
We have been using Hermes for our UK customers since the middle of December 2018. We have sent thousands of orders to the UK and this is the only problem we have encountered with delivery issues. All other customers have received their orders promptly and without incident.
As for the product you purchased; Total Balance Women’s Premium. This is a complete nutrient system and contain 98 separate ingredients; hence the need for taking 7 tablets per day. This is mentioned on the product page under ‘Directions’. If you are not wanting to take 7 per day; I would recommend our Total Balance Women’s Standard at 4 tablets per day. One bottle provides you with a one month’s supply.
I apologise for the frustration that you have experienced by the problems with delivery. I am sure you can appreciate; the actual delivery by Hermes is out of our control but I believe we did everything we could to resolve this as quickly as possible.
I hope this clarifies and addresses your concerns.
himanshut2
8/28/18
• Updated review

Hello Xtendlife,

Thanks for your response. Thank you for reminding me that since I have not ordered frequently with you, I am not on your "priority" buyer's list and so I cannot receive a refund of my order if I have an issue of broken tablets (which was much more than just "four" tablets) even though you have a refund policy of 365 days mentioned on your website.
By the way, here you go - attaching picture of my third bottle of the same product. e third bottle is also damaged with burst gels and I cannot use it.
I was so tired on following up on the same issue that I did not bother to contact again on this because my time is indeed valuable which you don't think is true.
I guess this is probably "one" of those bursted bottles that I received amongst many orders.
If you are not able to handle the bursting of gels in United States, then I think you should stop delivering to the U.S.

Response from Tracey T., Xtend-life Representative
Hi Himanshu

I have responded to your privately to your email address.

“Quality has gone down”
8/17/18
• Previous review

I used to like Xtend life products I was a regular user for their Total Balance Men's and Premium DHA Fish Oil until last month.
Their quality has degraded and gone down tremendously. My fish oil tablets arrived with bursted tablets which I could not use. While I requested for replacement, to my astonishment - the replacement arrived in worst condition and there was fish oil leaking all over the bottle.
Not to mention I had to wait 10 days to receive the shipment and when I requested for Express delivery my request was promptly turned down.
They used to be a great company and their customer service and products were great but not anymore - the quality has seriously gone down and they don't truly care about the customer anymore.
Oh by the way my total balance men's multivitamins have broken tablets inside the bottle too and when I asked for replacement I was "TOLD" that this is kind of a normal scenario and they are "HAPPY to offer me $5 Discount" instead. Seriously? Is this the kind of customer service you expect after having so many issues with the order?
Will not recommend it.

Response from Tracey T., Xtend-life Representative
Hi Himanshu

My name is Tracey and I am the Customer Relations Manager for Xtend-Life. Please allow me to respond to your complaints.

I note that you have ordered from us twice. Once in 2016 and once in 2018 both orders were for 1 x Total Balance Men's and 1 x Omega 3 Premium Fish Oil. The order that was received in less that perfect condition was ordered on the 6th April 2018 and was delivered to you on the 14th April 2018.

You contacted us on the 1st August 2018 advising of the condition of the Fish Oil and the few broken Total Balance Men's tablets. The photos that you kindly provided us from the first order (not the ones shown on this website) showed that both bottles experienced rough handling while in transit. As there were only a few broken Total Balance tablets and the rest were fine to consume, a $5.00 discount code was offered to you. A bottle of Total Balance Men's is $52.00 and contains 120 tablets, which essentially is .43 cents per tablet. Offering a $5.00 covered the broken tablets which, going by your photos looked like four were broken.

The Fish Oil was replaced and a replacement bottle was sent that day by tracked International Priority Shipping. On the 17th August you advised us that unfortunately, they too were ruined. We have experienced a number of burst gels over the last few months due to the very high temperatures that the USA have been experiencing this summer. A replacement bottle was sent by courier to you on the 21st August, which you received on the 23rd August. We have not heard from you so I am assuming that they arrived in good condition and that you are now enjoying the benefits of this superior product.

I am sure you and other readers can appreciate that at times parcels that are in transit around the world, do at times endure some rough handling. We apologise for this but unfortunately this is out of our control. We parcel our products securely in shrink wrap to avoid extra movement and orders are placed in a bubble wrapped envelope. We send hundreds of thousands of orders around the world each year but at times and thankfully not often, this does happen.

We pride ourselves on the excellent customer service that we provide and I disagree that the quality in our products and service have gone down - as you have alluded to.

I hope this reassures you Himanshu that although this incident is out of control, we have rectified this efficiently and quickly for you.

azrins
8/23/18

I started taking Xtendlife Total Balance (Men) about 2 months ago (NOTE: I took the normal one, not the PREMIUM one). Just yesterday I did a blood test and my GP found out that my liver has been damaged!

After further investigation, we confirmed that it was due to Xtendlife Multivitamins. I confirmed this because I did a blood test prior and there were no liver problems. Now with the liver damage, the only diet I changed was taking Xtendlife Total Balance.

The source of Wholefoods/Herbs used to create the Multivitamin may have heavy pesticide contaminants which cause liver damage. Also take note that the product has not stated the use organic ingredients, hence it may contain dangerous pesticide contaminants.

I immediately stopped all Xtendlife products. If they can't quality control one product, don't expect the same for other products.

Response from Tracey T., Xtend-life Representative
Hi Azrin

Sheela has passed on your concerns about our Total Balance Men’s product. We are concerned that you have been diagnosed with a liver problem, and we hope that this comes right for you very quickly.

We take all complaints very seriously, and as a GMP compliant manufacturer, all adverse events are carefully analysed and recorded.

Xtend-Life has sold our flagship range of Total Balance products to a huge number of customers all over the world for the last 18 years. We can confirm that we have never had any instance of liver damage as a result of any version or generation of any of these products.

Our Total Balance Men’s product is a comprehensive product that contains a wide range of high value ingredients, including herbals, vitamins, minerals, amino acids, enzymes, carotenoids, and other specialty nutrients.

We carefully qualify every ingredient from every supplier, and we do all of the testing that is needed to have full confidence in the materials that we use. We have a very stable and trusted range of ingredient suppliers.

It is important to also understand that the 4 tablets per day include about 4.400mg or 4.4 grams per day of ingredients. The herbal ingredients included in this are highly refined and concentrated and they are supplied by a range of highly trusted manufacturers who produce to very high standards.

As consumers we should all be concerned about the environmental contaminants that we are exposed to. However, we are all exposed every day to these contaminants in the food that we eat. Whenever we purchase produce from a grocer, we are eating food that is directly sprayed with pesticides and which also absorb pesticides through the root system. This can be very variable, but any time we consume a carrot, lettuce, potato or other vegetable or fruit we are likely to be exposed to vastly greater pesticide residues than could ever happen with a product like Total Balance.

Please send through any relevant information that you can to help us understand what has happened so that we can document this issue properly. I have sent this response directly to you, so please provide your information through the email you will receive.

We understand that you are concerned about your test results and we hope that this is only a very short-term issue.

jamesl642
7/29/18

I discovered Xtend life products 3 years ago and have to say they are the only vitamins I can take on a empty stomach without feeling sick or burping them up. Besides all the energy, alertness and sense of well being I experience I don't go a day without the mens premium, Kiwi cleanse, omega 3, bone support and joint support. It's like eating food thats good for me. I run a 10 to 12 hour day and am able to keep pace and pass my 40 year old coworker. They help me to rest and sleep well and jump out of bed in the morning ready for a new day. Talked with customer service a few times and i have to say they are the friendliest people to buy my supplements from. Experience it for yourself, it's the best teacher. James, NJ USA

garyl114
5/27/17

For at least ten years prior to my extend life discovery I had really began to feel that slowing down affect of an ageing man in the throws of midlife - tired and lethargic with that general not quiet right feeling. Though I had for many years tried many different supplements there was nothing that gave me that feeling of general good health and energy- at best there was a short period of high energy then nothing, sort of like a sugar hit if you know what I mean.Taking extendlife has without a doubt reset my life and it is quiet frankly like regaining years again.I have never before reviewed anything and can tell you I am just an average bloke giving a genuine review and am only doing so because of the profound affect this has had, and it is with this that I can genuinely tell you to get on it or at least try it for yourself you wont be disappointed.

Response from Tracey T., Xtend-life Representative
Hi Gary

We are absolutely thrilled that you are loving Xtend Life products and for taking the time to place this review.

We would love to know which products you are taking?

Thank you for your loyalty to Xtend Life - we hope to be of service to you for many, many years to come.

kathys163
4/29/17

Love all X-tend life supplements and skincare products. My family's been taking their supplements for 7 years now and we're so glad and thankful for the company able to produce the best supplements in the world! GOD bless you Xtend-life team/ staffs! Kathy/Taiwan

Response from Tracey T., Xtend-life Representative
Hi Kathy

How lovely to hear from you. Thank you for the great feedback. We are very proud to continue to provide our customers all around the world, with top quality products and service.

We are thrilled to have you as a loyal customer.

michaelt194
2/16/17

how can I win a years supply of Zupafood you sent me an email I entered and never heard back I have been a loyal customer for over a year now
Michael Topolovich of Calgary, Canada

Response from Tracey T., Xtend-life Representative
Hi Michael

Thank you for your comments.

The three winners from last week have been contacted. But you can now enter again and as many times as you like. Just go to our Facebook page and get creative.

Good luck.

danielw99
6/25/16

I'm on my 3rd month of extend premium male. My dry skin has improved tremendously for certain. I'm starting my wife on the female premium.

Response from Tracey T., Xtend-life Representative
Hi Daniel

I'm thrilled that you are enjoying the benefits of our Total Balance Men's Premium supplement.

Our Total Balance range is certainly at the top of the supplementation field. I do hope that your wife enjoys all the benefits that Total Balance Women's Premium as much as you do with the Men's range.

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback.

romulop
12/7/15

I used to take these products for men before but I stopped because they are very expensive.
I started again buying and taking them when I was already able to access their own online store without having to go through Philippines Affiliate which used to charge me over $ 88.00 USD. Now, I pay a lot cheaper although I still consider the prices pricey but these products are effective and I feel much, much better compared to the previous multi-vitamins I was taking then. So, if you can afford, I urge you to try Xtend-life products and I am sure you agree with me that they are the best available food supplement in the market today.

Response from Tracey T., Xtend-life Representative
Hi Romulo

Thanks for your question.

We are currently reviewing the situation in the Philippines in order to ensure that our products are affordable. Please contact me at 0064-3-384-2116, or you can email us at customer.service@xtend-life.com and we will be happy to help you.

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

richardr92
11/17/15

I been a customer since 2013 and contacted them three times and only got one response.
I am missing my delivery and they don't want to resend as they guarantee they will according to their website.

so I am writing my complaint here as they don't reply om my emails asking for them to send a new shipment.

richard

Response from Tracey T., Xtend-life Representative
Hi Richard

I have looked at your account and can confirm that we have corresponded to both your emails on the 16th November 2015 and the 18th November 2015. Please note, your two emails have been sent from two separate email addresses and we have corresponded accordingly.

On the 18th of November 2015 we sent you a replacement order. Have you received the replacement order Richard. Also, New Zealand Post will be sending you a declaration asking your to sign that you either did or did not receive the original order also.

It is our policy to check the postal address, irrespective of how many times a customer has ordered. You would be surprised how often customers have moved and have forgot to change addresses.

I note we have not heard from you since our last correspondence on the 18th November 2015 so we are assuming that your order has arrived Richard?

I would appreciate if you could let us know if this is the case.

Xtend Life stand by their replacement policy, in the rare event an order goes missing in transit. I am sure you can appreciate that once it leaves our premises it is then beyond our control and in the hands of postal systems worldwide.

More often than not the delays in delivery times come from the destination countries Customs Department and the United Kingdom are very vigilant on inspection of most articles.

In summary, I refute your comment that Xtend Life is "not to be trusted"., we pride ourselves on transparency and honesty within every aspect of our business.

I look forward to your response Richard.

Xtend Life Natural Products Ltd
yvettea5
8/8/15

I have been taking their vitamins for more than 5 years and so do my sisters. It's the first vitamin that doesn't upset my stomach. I noticed the difference if I don't take them. I have dry skin that seriously improved. I have them on auto ship since they come from New Zealand and in all the years they never failed to show up. I get an email notification from a person who replies to me in their words, not a form letter if I need to change anything. I was first attracted because their label quantities are generally lower that the name brands but that's because they are designed to be released at the right time. I worried about taking too much of any thing. You take more pills every day with Xtend life but I never really thought one teeny little pill a day had all the stuff on the label. Anyway I'm not a health practitioner, just an ordinary person with zero qualifications, but I love this stuff and I smoke and besides the mercy of God I credit it for keeping me on my feet and well. I'm 58 and I am rarely sick. Maybe there's not a lot of information out there about Xtend life but bad news travels fast and I haven't heard any of that either.

garyb97
5/10/15

Louisville Kentucky
some background: My wife has Lupus. After numerous different Dr's we were referred to a Dr that specializes in natural hormone replacement. Surprisingly, the natural hormone replace keeps the lupus systems in check for my wife. She was so excited by the results that she wanted me to do the same.

When you visit our Dr you get a full hour with him, he reviews your body chemistry, from the blood work and will discuss dietary changes to try to avoid drugs to counter any imbalances.

When taking the supplements from Xtend Life they do change my body chemistry as the Dr. expects. So I would have to say that they have a high efficacy on the supplements I take.

I take :
Ultra fish oil
Neuro- Recall (can't see this result in blood work, but he said it was an OK supplement based on the ingredients.)

marh2
5/6/15

First time with this company & I ordered 2 bottles of Green lipped mussel powder for my joint problems. I live in the US and recieved my order after 6 business days after ordering. I recieved an email shortly after purchasing the items that my order has been shipped!
I'll post in the future on my reviews of the Green Lipped mussel powder & whether I see improvements, but so far I think the company is great! Included in my packaged I received a welcome letter typed out to me as well as a welcome gift! A free bottle of their Foaming Facial Cleanser! How generous is that! I'm personally stoked and feel valued as a customer. Thank you Xtend-Life!

starg2
3/12/15

Hi
I have been using their Omega 3 QH ultra since the last 2 years and am loving it. My skin texture and appreance has changed drastically and all my friends have been asking me about my skin regime. My mum who was diagnosed with Rheumatoid arthritis started taking the NOT JUST JOINTS 2 years ago and experienced an immense improvement. I would highly recommend their products.

johnw229
9/26/14

I started using Xtend-life Total Balance Men's vitamins a couple years ago. About two weeks after taking them as directed (two doses, twice a day, on an empty stomach), I experienced an inexplicable overwhelming sense of well being. It took me two days to figure out that it had to be vitamins. I was already in good health, and I had no chronic aches or pains, but I have never felt better. I hope to take them for the rest of my life.

To those who complain about Xtend-life being all over the internet, yes, it's annoying when looking for independent reviews, but their vitamins work. Take them as prescribed and you WILL see the difference.I referred the vitamin's to three different friends and they saw differences in their health. They also noticed more tangible changes like fingernails growing more quickly and healthier hair growing more quickly. That is definitive proof of their bodies receiving better nutrition.

Xtend-life's vitamins are more expensive, but to me, they're worth it. They're not selling "snake oil".

johnm359
9/23/14

HAHA at these reviews? Have you tried them? Probably no! But all i can say is i received them today in the UK and took a days dose 2 in the morning and 2 after training in the evening although it states on them to take second dose in afternoon. I suffer from generalised anxiety disorder, depression and lumber back pain and this tension/ache in my right ankle that has never really gone away. Guess what? every single of the above mentioned have now gone. Not a placebo not nothing but the truth, ive tried everything for 22 years and nothing helped not even beta blockers. I feel the best i have felt in all my life. So before your critical of the company i suggest you look for reviews on amazon and ebay and sites that sell them coz nothing i have read on these reviews was false hense why i took a leap of faith to try them even though they was expensive. I bought them for health reasons i never expected them to heal my body of all my problems. I have never written a review until today coz it is well worth the energy of my fingers coz i cannot thank that company enough for a new lease of life. So bascially instead of ripping into a company over ridiculous trivia go buy some and come back here and post a proper review based on personal experience like i have done and you will eat a $#*! load of humble pie. So if i feel this fantastic in 1 day what does the future bring for me? God bless this company is what i say and i will continue to spread the word due to life changing transformation. Why would they have anything to hide when all the customer reviews on selling sites are all positive? Its silly people with no first hand knowledge of the products i.e not tried them that are critical. They know nothing about them but write negative critical reviews. Oh and what have you reviewed to come to such conclusions? Thats the amusment here. LOL nothing cos you havnt tried them.

leons70
5/27/14

I love their Omega 3 Ultra Fish Oil!! I have been taking it for 6 months now and experience a FULL night's sleep, no aches and pains, my hair went from thin and weak to strong and full and I have not had one migraine, I can't say that for any other supplement I have tried.

darinj
12/27/13

I can tell you that my results with the product is that I have tried other Fish Oil products and I can tell the difference between their Fish Oil and others that are second grade product. I have more focus when using their fish oil hands down.

jh144
11/9/13

great reviews -- they do monopolize the web and it's worrisome!!!

chrisj45
10/7/13

this jabber website is interesting. ive been using xtend life total balance men for a two years now. i dont really know how to monitor results ey, all i can say is ive been sick less. i wonder if xtend lifes claims are legit tho? since they do their own studies from what everybody else has been saying.

tatyanab
10/1/13

Seriously, it's so hard to do research on the xtend life vitamins. Seriously, do not pay others to market your stuff under the cloak of "unbiased marketing". The only people you are fooling are yourselves. I was interested in it, until I nearly vomited from all the fake marketing, fake profiles of people touting the benefits, etc. Disgusting.

anthonyg20
9/23/13

These people are crooked. I placed an order at the same time that I called them and emailed them that I needed to have the order shipped by courier. When they finally called me several hours later they told me that they do not offer courier service to the USA (even though the website says that they do offer courier service on request). So I told them to cancel the order. The customer service person said ok they would cancel but they need my credit card info? This made me very suspicious as I paid them with a credit card. The CS person was very rude to me. I got home to find that immediately after the phone call they went ahead and processed the order and shipped it to me! Do not deal with this company as all the research on their products was done or sponsored by them!

erinm20
7/1/13

I am just trying to research the product and the pop-ups and monopolized searches are a complete no-way! This has been the only site in about an hour and half that has any neutrality with this product-line. DONE.

Thanks -e

sams11
4/5/11

Have to agree with the previous post that it's VERY annoying, if not disturbing, to see a company that at first look seems perfectly legit, going to such lengths to monopolize the entire internet for their benefit. I use their products and have had nothing but positive experiences with the company as such, yet, as with all supplements it is very difficult to determine their efficacy and the fact that X-Tend tries so hard to completely control any unbiased reviews of their company worries me very much. What have they got to hide?

tomb13
1/25/11

When I need to go four pages deep into Google results to come to a site that isn't a turnkey/clone of the site I'm trying to get information about, I see snake-oil salespeople. The first 33 Google results were sites that tout this product glowingly, and with exactly the same presentation---often the exact same layout, and sometimes the exact same page with different meta-tags. All are owned by the same two or three companies.

In other words, xtendlife is using marketing techniques that will effectively filter out sites with opposing or neutral views. If their product is as good as they claim, why do they need to do this?

If you want to unbiased reviews, it helps to go to forums that don't deal specifically with one product and look for reviews by people who have more than 1 or 2 posts. I haven't found many glowing reviews of this company on unbiased forums.

If the company's products are so world-renowned, they shouldn't need to resort to this kind of marketing. The only reason they get a "Meh" from me is becuase it's possible that their products are okay. I wouldn't want to spend my money to find out, though.

Hi Kenneth, Sorry for our delayed answer. I am unsure why I did not receive a notification for your question? Star G. is correct. We only sell online. We ship to the USA every Monday through to Friday. Shipping is reliable and affordable. Orders under US$60 the shipping is US$6.50. Any order over US$60 is free shipping. Delivery time is usually between 5 - 15 business days. Please let me know if there is anything further I can assist you with. Kind regards Tracey Thomson International Customer Relations Manager Xtend Life Natural Products

By Tracey T., Xtend-life Representative

Hi Vyacheslav Can you let me know which product you are interested in please - that will help me answer your question more thoroughly. Also, just to let you know all our ingredients are on the back of all our bottles. In good health Tracey Thomson International Customer Relations Manager

By Tracey T., Xtend-life Representative

Hi Ruth Thats a great question! A number of ingredients used in our products are certified organic, but we cant certify our products as 100% organic. We ensure to source only the purest and freshest ingredients. You may also like to know that we not only test our natural ingredients but we also test every batch of finished product to ensure theyre pure and free of contaminants. We are proud to include one hundred per cent organic fruit extracts in the Zupafood range, including kiwifruit, apple and grape seed and grape skin extracts. Zupafood also includes an organic Green Superfood blend comprising Chlorella, Spirulina, Barley Grass and Wheat Grass. Our Omega 3/DHA Fish Oil, Green Lipped Mussel Powder and Kiwi-Klenz are wholefood supplements. All with wonderful benefits for your health. Some of the ingredients that we use in our products may not be organic but are sourced through fermentation. To take some vitamins out of a plant is economically unviable to buy from a natural source. We have a few products that contain Vitamin B. Id love to help you work out which one would be most suitable for you. May I ask what youre hoping to achieve by taking Vitamin B as well as any other concerns you may have. I look forward to your reply. In good health, Tracey Thomson International Customer Relations Manager

By Tracey T., Xtend-life Representative

Hi Steve It is great to hear that you are being proactive about your health and are interested in our Total Balance Mens which is a complete nutrient system designed to help support all the body systems. We have not received any comments in regards to the MSM in this product causing diarrhea, and as you have mentioned the amount used is very low. A very large amount of MSM would need to be consumed for negative digestive effects to be noted. We take great pride in expertly formulating high quality, bioavailable supplements with consumer safety in mind. Please rest assured that Total Balance Mens contains a valuable array of essential nutrients, specifically dosed to meet the needs of the majority of people. We would be delighted to help you in placing an order at any time. Kind regards Tracey Thomson International Customer Relations Manager Xtend Life Natural Products

By Tracey T., Xtend-life Representative

HI Tom, Thanks for your questions on our Advanced Candida Support. Firstly, you need to understand if you have a Candida overgrowth. Are you experiencing any symptoms? There are many wide ranging symptoms that may be attributed to an overgrowth of Candida bacteria in the body, but the following list are some of the most prominent: Chronic fatigue Brain fog Digestive issues Recurring yeast infections Oral thrush Sinus infections Food allergies/intolerances Fungal infections on the skin and nails A weak immune system Joint pain Low mood If you are suffering from a combination of these, our Advanced Candida Support may be an ideal product for you to try. The best results will come from using this product along with dietary and lifestyle changes to help remove the factors that 'feed' the bacteria, such as a high sugar and high alcohol diet, coupled with a stressful lifestyle. Advanced Candida Support is a potent and very effective product. If you have a long standing overgrowth of Candida Bacteria you may well experience a variety of effects as the product helps to remove the bacteria from the body. Candida may have become quite comfortable, and feel at home in your body and when it 'dies' it begins to circulate throughout the body before it is excreted and a variety of effects may be experienced. Some of the most common are: Nausea Headache, fatigue, dizziness Swollen glands Bloating, gas, constipation or diarrhea Increased joint or muscle pain Elevated heart rate Chills, cold feeling in your extremities Body itchiness, hives or rashes Sweating Fever Skin breakouts Recurring vaginal, prostate and sinus infections Not every person will experience all, or even some of these symptoms and the severity at which these are noted will be dependant on the degree of bacterial overgrowth, as well as other dietary, lifestyle and health factors. In most cases the symptoms should be mild and short lived, no longer than two to three days. During this time we advise that you aim to eat a diet high in fresh vegetables and pure water, whilst avoiding sugary and processed foods. If your symptoms are particularly bothersome or prolonged we advise reducing the dose to one capsule every second day, to allow the body to remove the Candida in a more gradual manner. Finally, Advanced Candida Support may start to address an overgrowth of Candida from the moment it is begun and noticeable symptoms should start to dissipate within the first week of use. However, for the very best benefits we recommend using the entire bottle, for one month, to encourage the most effective long-term results. I hope this helps Tom, please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions. If you have any further questions you are welcome to contact us on USA/Canada customers free phone number 1 888 487 9304, Australia 1 800 983 635, United Kingdom 0800 520 0311, New Zealand 0508 983 635 or for the rest of the world 0064 3 384 2116, Livechat us or email us at customer.service@xtend-life.com. Kind regards Tracey Thomson International Customer Relations Manager Xtend Life Natural Products

By Tracey T., Xtend-life Representative

Hello Alberto. You can go to our website www.xtend-life.com and ordered from there. We ship all over the world. Kind regards Tracey Thomson International Customer Relations Manager

By Tracey T., Xtend-life Representative

Hi Dina Thank you for your enquiry. Yes! We most certainly do ship to Russia. Contact us on customer.service@xtend-life.com for further information on products or advice. We look forward to hearing from you! Kind regards Tracey Thomson International Customer Relations Manager

By Tracey T., Xtend-life Representative

Hi Beryl Thank you for your question and interest in our products. It is great to see that you are being proactive in looking for the most appropriate products to support your skin and I am happy to help advise you. Our products are naturally based and the best benefits will come from using them on a long term basis. The results may be gradual and subtle, but nonetheless valuable. I can appreciate how taking your medications has affected the health of your skin and unfortunately, much of this is difficult to reverse. Although, I certainly feel that nourishing the skin through the use of the high quality products described below may be very useful. The first product I would suggest is our Omega 3- Premium Fish Oil, which is a bioavailable blend of Hoki and Tuna oils, as well as two potent antioxidants included for their skin enhancing benefits. Our fresh and pure Fish Oil blend provides important essential fatty acids to help deeply hydrate, nourish and strengthen the skin. The Astaxanthin and Lycopene added to this blend may further help to promote 'beauty from within' and deliver additional free radical support that may help address bruising of the skin. These specific benefits are in addition to the many overall properties of fish oil for all the body systems including the brain, immunity, joints and the cardiovascular system. Secondly, I would suggest our product Zupafood Skin. This is a powdered oral supplement, designed to be mixed with water or juice and contains an array of expert ingredients to care for the skin. Collactive Collagen is a bioavailable, marine sourced ingredient that may help to build skin strength, resilience and provide deep hydration. Also included is a natural fruit extract blend, Green Tea Extract, Calcium and L-Glutathione all of which support skin health, not to mention their additional benefits for overall wellbeing. Zupafood is a great option to provide a mid-afternoon energy boost, in a sustained and natural manner. The final product that may be useful for you is our Age Defying Body Lotion which contains a variety of naturally sourced, deeply nourishing ingredients such as D-Panthenol, Crodamol and Shea Butter. This product may help to support cell rejuvenation and repair of the skin, as well as helping to heal damaged areas. It is free of colourings or fragrance, but even still it would be best not to apply it to broken skin. Also, as you are taking medication I would advise checking with your doctor before you begin using any of these products. I hope this information has been helpful. We would be delighted to answer any other questions that you may have, as well as helping to place your order. Kind regards Tracey Thomson International Customer Relations Manager

By Tracey T., Xtend-life Representative

Hi Chris Can you please advise which product you have purchased? Kind regards Tracey Thomson International Customer Relations Manager

By Tracey T., Xtend-life Representative

Hi Penesam, Thank you for contacting us and for your interest in our products. Congratulations on taking the first step to better health. We do not have any retail outlets in the Philippines or anywhere else in the world, as we prefer to work directly with our customers. In doing so it allows us to offer quality advice and recommend the appropriate product most suitable to you; as well as ensuring that the products you receive are of the freshest quality. However you can place an order through our website www.xtend-life.com or by calling us on: 0064 3 384 2116 I hope this is helpful to you. Please feel free to call us or email at customer.service@xtend-life.com again if you have any further questions or need advice in respect to our products. We look forward to hearing from you soon. Kind regards Tracey Thomson International Customer Relations Manager

By Tracey T., Xtend-life Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Xtend-life staff and other customers.

4 Photos for Xtend-life