Review of Melaleuca

Tel: 208-522-0700
info@melaleuca.com

jamest480
7/8/18

My wife and I are new marketing reps and product users. Oh so glad this opportunity and these products came our way.

danielleh126
6/23/18

Cleaners are amazing, love the toothpaste! THE VITAMINS, we actually got lab results and we never felt better. TRY THEM!!!

leahh48
5/11/18

this is a great company.the products are very good,the people you talk to are very friendly.I SURE AM TELLING THE WHOLE WORLD ABOUT IT.i just wish they become available in all parts of the world,more people would be healthier,more people would live longer

kristind3
3/6/18

Be sure of what you might use before you get sucked into the monthly shipment. I had boxes for months because I would try to switch what was supposed to come each month. No dice. I got the same crap 3 months in a row. For green cleaning, go with a better brand. This is truly a pyramid scheme for people who sign others up. Their 100% guarantee is only within 90 days so that's not really 100% in my opinion. I simply couldn't use a months worth of product within the month and the variety wasn't that great.

denisel83
1/12/18

I am amazed at how much cleaning I am able to do with one bottle of a product! i feel much better about cleaning with safe products for my kids. Melaleuca has cleaned many surfaces in my home.

allisonm77
12/19/17

I can't say enough about this company. They have fabulous products and if you have a concern the respond quickly and with effectiveness.

donnal111
11/7/17

An all natural product line no harsh chemicals, the make up is without a doubt the best that I have used not to mention the hair products and the vitamins and shakes for healthy living and to sign up is only $1.00 right now...Incredible

sarahs373
9/14/17

Life Changing! I haven't been sick since I have been taking the peak performance vitamens. Both of my parents had High Blood Pressure and High Cholesterol. My numbers are excellent. I don't take one prescription drug and I am sooo healthy! $2.44/ day is worth every penny! Thank you Melaleuca for your outstanding, life changing products!

janea86
9/5/17

I have been a customer since 2003. Although I have had asthma since 1953, I haven't had an asthma attack in over 13 years because I got the nasty chemicals out of my home by switching to Melaleuca products. When I was diagnosed with osteoarthritis, Melaleuca had a supplement that negated most of the stiffness. My gums used to bleed every time I brushed my teeth, but not since I switched to Melaleuca toothpaste. Whenever I have a question about any product, I call the product line and get an answer. Whenever I have a question about an order, I call customer service and the question is answered. One time Melaleuca accidentally included $35.00 worth of products in my order (without adding anything to my bill) and when I called to tell them that I would send them back, I was told to keep the products. Love, Love, Love this company.

elizabethl103
8/26/17

I have been a customer since April 2017 and an Independent Marketing Executive since June 2017. I love the quality of the products, highly effective and price is very competitive. My monthly order varies between $50-80. Before Melaleuca, I was expending about $50 per week in trips to grocery store, target, etc. As far as referral bonuses, I have earned about $1,600 in a two month period. Melaleuca is a blessing for me and my family.

Tip for consumers: Be sure to become knowledgeable of the products you are using. The Learn and Earn videos are excellent source of information and allows you to earn $100 to try new product. In addition, if you make your purchase between the 1st and 20th, you will receive 15% back of your own purchase after your first 5 months.

kimg103
8/9/17

If I could give this crap negative stars I would. I have not been impressed with their overpriced products that you are REQUIRED to buy every single month. You have to spend 35 "product points" which is somewhere between $50-80 EACH MONTH. I have been desperately trying to cancel my atrocious membership and they just keep harassing me!!!!! I wish I had never even gotten involved with this disgusting company. Customer service is a joke because they won't cancel your membership.You are supposed to sign a paper that you wish to cancel and send it back to them which I DID and they STILL continue to tell me I'm REQUIRED to buy products from them!! Um...excuse me? No thank you. Never in a million years.

evelyng26
4/5/17

I have been shopping 11 years here and have frequently called customer service with new customers to help get answers to their questions and any problems they have, and have always been greeted with courteous and knowledgeable employees that have our best interest at heart!

nancyd116
3/16/17

I'm a 62 year-old woman whose cholesterol levels went up with every blood test. I asked my doctor to wait on prescribing a statin until I could try this product that my sister gave me. We're both astounded. My cholesterol dropped 100 points in 45 days. 100 points! This was without change in diet (not the best) or exercise (little to none). I took 2 capsules twice a day, along with 3 garlic supplements (Swanson 500 mg each) and 1 600 mg Red Rice Yeast (from Nutrabulk - they're not all the same but these are good).

richardc225
2/2/17

We have called the Customer Service staff 3 times in the last two weeks and both Donna, twice, and Torre, were well trained, easy to work with, answered all questions and the consummate professional. As a Customer Experience Consultant for over 25 years, I would rate both of them as A++. And Torre even shared her favorite Melaleuca product and the reasons it was so fantastic. Very impressive Team. And the best part...both spoke perfect Idaho English.= )

sherylh10
1/23/17

The products are great, but try not to call customer service for anything because they ARE NOT customer focused.

aracelyc2
1/22/17

I been a melaleuca customer for the past 10 years very happy to used this amazing products at first I didn't want to trying because I thought they'd not work because their is no toxic chemicals like clorox and amonia ext... I really like their guarantee and decide I was not going to lose noting by trying them and here I am 10 years later and I would recommended every day of my life best decision I ever made is to become a customer!!!

edr85
1/8/17

This is the best Wellness Company in North America I have be a customer for 17 years I enrolled a few when I first started and a few of them are still in my organization that some one else enrolled, in those 17 years Melaleuca has paid me just over 18,000 dollars in July I started enrolling again all of my upline have stoped enrolling and lots has changed, but it changed for the better, you can now enroll online no paper trail, but when anyone enroll be sure to read their policies like this fellow that enrolled a couple days from the end of the month what he should have done was except the order then return it and get what he needed,Melaleuca is the most trusted company I ever dealt with. This is a business that everybody in America can do people in low income can make there lives better I decided in July if I was ever going to do this it was time you can go to Walmart and keep buying from them they could care less about your Wellness and take you money but all you have is junk products I hope this helps someone.

jessicad95
11/3/16

I signed up for Melaleuca about 2 weeks ago. I was told, as a member, I would have to purchase 35 pts worth of product each month. Since there were not many days left in October and the two ladies who signed me up did not say otherwise, I thought my month would start in November. I was wrong!!! The company sent out a pack filled with items I did and did not want. I now owe them $70 (shipping was $15!!!!!). They placed a hold on my account. Since I did not place the order, I did not have the funds in the account to pay for it. I called yesterday to figure out why I had a hold on my account, being that I just signed up with the company. I explained everything to the lady and asked if that order could be cancelled. She said it could not and then asked me when they would receive their payment. I told her I didn't place the order, so I don't know. She said I would receive "courtesy calls" until they received payment.

jeffj49
8/18/16

Chat with Customer Service Representative was able to get the information I was unable to locate on the website

carlys11
7/24/16

I have been a customer now for over 7 years and absolutely love everything about the store. I love that when I'm running out of a product, I just place it in my on-line cart and it is delivered to me within 3-4 days. I love that in all my years of being a customer, I have been rewarded with almost $400 worth of free products. Every consumable product in my home is now a Melaleuca product. I order my vitamins religiously every month and am constantly replacing all my other consumable products every 2-4 months. I not only save time and money every month, my health has improved, my weight and skin are better and I feel good knowing that I am also contributing to keeping our environment clean.

jamesm464
6/19/16

I was under the understanding that Melaleuca didn't believe in chemicals, but their toothpastes are full of them and one I looked up is said to cause cancer. I googled Sodium Benzoate and it just said that this chemical causes cancer.

adea4
6/12/16

Really cool products butwhy dont ur products have expiry dates?

jessicam196
5/3/16

I am so grateful that a friend of mine shared Melaleuca with me! My only regret is not knowing about it earlier! Their products are incredible and their customer service is second to none. Thank you Melaleuca for your excellence and integrity!!

lorio3
4/22/16

I'm going to customer for 13 years straight and have loved all the wonderful products. I have saved tons of money by using them and made a healthier home for my family

anitas29
2/2/16

I've been a loyal customer for 4 years, and usually shop 16-18 times a year. I've had 2 orders that arrived damaged by the shipping carrier and Melaleuca's customer service was amazing! Their only concern was making sure my experience as a customer was the best it could be despite the shipping companies failure to deliver the package unharmed. They also answer the phone almost immediately and the person on the other end speaks English as their first language and ...yes, it's a REAL LIVE HUMAN BEING!...I didn't even have to press 1! [[[[mouth agape]]]] Melaleuca has my business forever!

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

My wife and I have not use this product from Melaleuca yet. I do know if Melaleuca is offering it to us the product is good.

By John B.

All these negative responses are from people who either don't listen or can't read how this company is set up, I have been a customer now for 18 years and counting last month I ordered Hot Chocolate when I opened the box about half of the single serve containers were missing I call customer service and my next months order there was my full box at no charge, anybody can fine things wrong with any company, these days I don't push this on anyone I may say how I like there products but that's it. You know in 18 yrs I have earned over 18 thousand dollar no other place I shop give me one red cent.

By Ed R.

It helps my daughter and I with our IBS better than any product we have ever used;

By Starlene C.

I have macular degeneration. My eye doctor was going to have me buy some vitamins that were $90 a month. I showed him the meleuca eye vitamins that are less than $30 a month. He said that these have what I need in them.

By Dee A.

what she said. Your Doctor needs to evaluate your condition, he might decide to take them off, or to change them. if you can keep track of your medical numbers, like blood Pressure, blood levels for many things, then he will see, along with you, that the supplements maybe/are changing things. And do keep track, hard numbers say more than anecdotal information does. Anita

By Anita J.

Every company doing business online or over the phone requires payment details. If you are concerned about asking for those details yourself, or hearing them while on the phone, just go through the online enrollment process and leave the payment details blank. All the information has to be approved by the new member anyways and they can fill in the payment details. That you you don't see anything nor ask for the details. The new member simply enters the information themself.

By Janice H.

No Cheryl, they have a patent on their Oligo compound that makes them far more absorbable unlike the synthetics.

By Starlene C.

I have a friend who couldn't get pregnant until she started drinking Zavita. No, it's not from Melaluca either. Only one company has it, along with a patent pending on the processing method. You can find it http://behealthyagain.firstfitness.com/index.php?pg

By Garth J.

They are located on the website. Just view the "Product Label". www.melaleuca.com/globalgroup

By Janice H.

$73.00 US. If you were to buy the ingredients separately from a health food store the cost would be around $200, but would lack the unique 85% absorption technology to guarantee results. Actually there is a 90 day, 100% money back guarantee, even if the packages are empty.

By Janice H.
Questions? Get answers from the Melaleuca staff and other customers.

4 Photos for Melaleuca