AngelGuidedMeditations reviews

Retford, Nottinghamshire DN22 7JJ, United Kingdom
Tel: +44 1777 710999

joycea15
2/5/16

I had a reading and have purchased some products eg CDs, Aromatherapy products and also have attended lots of their webinars. Nothing seems too much trouble, I had an issue getting onto one of the webinars and not only did I get the Video afterward because I missed the webinar, I also was given another free place on another webinar. Very helpful and pretty quick at trying to help you with any queries you have. They are really down to earth and friendly staff.

Tip for consumers: If you are interested in spiritual development this is a great place to start, it isn't new age hippy stuff, it is stuff you can really use to help you become a more fulfilled and happy person. The meditations are brilliant.

sylviac6
5/14/13

Brilliant products and customer service. I have attended classes which are phenomenally helpful in expanding your psychic and healing abilities. I have purchased nearly all of the meditation mp3's and I never tire of listening to them. Beautiful music and voices. They also have a sister site archangeltherapy.net and you can read daily angel messages which are very helpful and comforting, just go to their blog page. Love the site.

Questions? Get answers from the AngelGuidedMeditations staff and other customers.

AngelGuidedMeditations?