LiftMode

LiftMode has a consumer rating of 4.84 stars from 229 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. LiftMode also ranks 4th among Alternative Medicine sites.

This company responds to reviews on average within 3 days

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 90.5%

• Overall, a reliable vendor for nootropics at reasonable prices, along with great customer service.
  • The LiftMode Phenibut HCL Powder is by far the most energetic phenibut by far.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate LiftMode?

“PEA first time”

Giorgi V.
9/2/20

First time I tried PEA, purchased from liftmode.com and loved it... Provides a feeling of euphoria, energy, stimulation, and overall WELL BEING(it's very important for me and rare effect of other stimulants I tried) It also makes me do things, that i'm usually lazy to do :) Shipping was fast as always and quality seems very good, thank you!

“Sent me discount code, but had jacked up pricing by reducing order size.”

Luke S.
8/22/20

Ended up going to the company with the blue containers. (Blank) Depot, I think it was called. Offered better pricing and better quality - use a little over half of the amount that Liftmode required, to get the same effect.

customer service (59) phenibut hcl (26) product (161) phenibut faa (11) quality product (13) side effects (6) lab analysis (5) magnolia bark (8) order phenibut (6) 2 days (4) 2 years (5) quality phenibut (4)
giorgiv5
September 2nd, 2020
Hello Giorgi,

Thank you so very much for your kind words and positive feedback about our PEA!

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience publicly and to offer us such a positive review.

Please come back to visit us again really soon.

Warm regards,

tims889
September 9th, 2020
I just ordered from Liftmode again! This time the Phenibut FAA and the Kanna Extract. Like always, highly recommended and the Kanna Extract is something new to me and this stuff is absolutely amazing! A very big help with elevation of mood. All you have to do is go to Liftmode.com and set up an account and then order. Plus the prices and incentives are amazing! Thanks Liftmode!
Hello Tim,

Thank you so very much for your truly kind words and ongoing support! We appreciate you taking the time to share such a wonderful review and feedback on your experiences with us, as being only positive and our products useful.

Your recommendation means the world to us and we look forward to hearing back from you again really soon.

Kind regards,

johnt1664
June 22nd, 2020
I am very pleased with each of the orders I have placed from liftmode.com The customer service is wonderful and they have lots of good promotions. I struggle with sleep and this L-THP (corydalis extract) has helped greatly with this. You should have an accurate mg scale because the dose size is low but effective. I will be ordering more of this soon and am very satisfied with this product.
chynellek
February 8th, 2020
My go to source for Phenibut, products are always of the highest quality. I've been ordering from them for a while now, highly recommend to anyone looking to purchase Phenibut. Shipping is super quick and the customer service is the best part. They are incredible. They always respond so quick and so kind and helpful every single time! Just love lift mode
kalyicad
March 1st, 2020
I purchased the phenibut hcl capsules from liftmode. They put me in a great mood and gave me tons of energy. Liftmodes customer service the past year plus that ive purchased from them has been phenomenal as well! Thank you liftmode!
kevino252
May 1st, 2020
Liftmode has the best customer support team. They also have the best products. I have bought off them almost 500$ and even sometimes they include free air shipping. They care about there customers, and if your curious about trying some of there products, you really should give it a shot
donnar519
April 7th, 2020
My experience with LiftMode has actually been really amazing! First off your products are great and reasonably priced for the amount you get but, the best thing I think is your phone support. Leo was great and was more than helpful and understanding about the issue I was having. In my opinion I think he went above and beyond what I would of expected in customer service. He not only resolved the issue by sending out the proper scoop I needed he also included another container of the supplement I originally ordered! Unfortunately since I didn't have the proper scoop in the beginning I was using up a lot more of the supplement then I should of been but, he took it upon himself (with out me asking) to help me out with that. Anyways that's my experience, both your product and your customer service were great so thank you very much for everything and I will for sure be coming back!
eloral
March 29th, 2020
I purchased the 1 gram sample of the Yohimbine from LiftMode and didn't know what to expect. It came with a scoop in a high quality reusable jar. I wasn't immediately overwhelmed but within about 30 minutes I was "experiencing optimal effects", I'll just leave it at that! Highly recommend for anyone looking to spice things up! From start to finish, LiftMode is a great shopping experience, I've never been disappointed.
coreys103
December 27th, 2019
I have ordered Phenibut Hcl several times from Liftmode, and the product and quality of service is simply top notch. Their phenibut is pure and has, in many ways, improved my life. It is helping me function in social situations like I never have before, and wouldn't really hesitate to call it a lifesaver. Just be sure to follow the instructions of only occasional use, because it has been fairly well documented that relinquishing use after over use is rather difficult. This being said, my experience w Liftmode has been nothing short of exceptional
lisat685
June 3rd, 2020
Leo has been very very helpful and I appreciate your great customer service! I would recommend you!
mikem1801
February 1st, 2020
The liftmode l-theanine I purchased worked great! I use it in once in morning and once in the evening daily to reduce my stress levels! I would definitely recommend liftmode to anyone who is interested in feeling better!
giorgiv3
June 4th, 2020
This was my first time purchasing of Phenibut F. A. A from Liftmode. The deliverey was fast as always. The quality was very good and the effect time was quick and effective as i can talke it sublingualy, even on full stomach as this is very important for me.
jonathanm663
September 14th, 2020
I've been a long time LiftMode customer because of the great communication they have. Orders always arrived in a reasonable time frame and the quality is grade A. My last purchase was their Agmatine Sulfate and NAC. Large 100g containers for a reasonable price. I was pleased.
Hello Jonathan,

Thank you very much for yourr ongoing support and for your wonderful review of our products, pricing and service.

We appreciate you taking the time to share such a wonderful review here and for recommending us to others!

Please come back to visit us again soon and please keep spreading the word about us!

Warm regards,

marinar50
February 10th, 2020
My naturopath recommended Phenibut for what I had always described as "angry butterflies" in my stomach when waking up. This was the first time I had ever been to a Naturopath and I am so glad I did. Since I have been taking one 300mg capsule at night I have been relieved of that anxious feeling I have had for years! It was incredible to wake up and feel normal and not have that awful feeling. I cannot thank LiftMode for always having the capsules in stock! I am incredibly thankful that I found this company and have started taking Phenibut. I recently had to call LiftMode to re-order because they were also offering a gift with an order and I wanted to find out more. They were extremely helpful and assisted with my order. I have been ordering from LiftMode now for over two years and have never had a single issue. I will be a forever customer for life!
davidm3079
February 20th, 2020
I have always received the best customer service and support from LiftMode.com. The orders have always been shipped quickly and any problem I've had was always resolved quickly and efficiently. I purchased their Phenibut 300mg capsules and found them to be of the highest quality and work as said. I would recommend this company to any looking for quality supplements. https://liftmode.com
charlesh1147
July 9th, 2020
This product is simply amazing. If you do your research on it, it has so many health benefits, other than a boost of energy. Of course, a Dr. needs to be consulted when adding supplements, for certain health benefits. This compound greatly increases the oxygenation of your blood by 33 percent. There is even scientific evidence this compound can be of great benefit to folks with circulation problems brought on by any various reasons. My mother uses it for her heart murmur, (after consulting her Dr.) and she can do yard work and other things without running out of air too soon. It's been a miracle for her. I would highly suggest this product and would suggest the buyer do his/her own research from credible scientific sources, about the many benefits of ITPP. The service, as always was incredible. Been dealing with Liftmode for almost 10 years now, and Leo is a customer service demi-god. Always an excellent product, and supreme service through the years. https://liftmode.com/energizing/myo-inositol-trispyrophosphate-itpp.html
lukes187
August 22nd, 2020
Hello Luke,

Thank you for contacting us about your LiftMode order!

We hope that we did not cause you too much dissatisfaction with your ordering experience with us.

Please send us the numbers on the bottom of the containers to liftmode@liftmode.com so we can adequately log your return in our QC database.

Do Not Dispose of the Product in question we may need the product back for further analysis.

In addition to the numbers, please let us know if you want to have your order refunded or re-shipped when you send us the requested information.

Once we have received the requested numbers, we will then log your claim and follow up with you by email.

Please note that in the case of a product quality dispute that has been verified and shipped with the US tested COA we will not be able to re-ship your order; however, we will refund your order per our 90-day return policy.

If you have any further questions, please let us know, and we'll get back to you right away!

Thanks for your support!

Best regards,

Eevee and the LiftMode team
jonm496
September 21st, 2020
I wanted to make note of a recent purchase that exceeded my expectations. I had ordered the Phenibut HCl (Fine Crystals) - 100 Grams & Phenibut F. A. A. (Free Amino Acid) - 100 Grams from Liftmode. Both were between $40-50 and were made with lasting a customer quite a long time! They cater to the variety most customers don't see on other sites such as offering the Free Amino Acid version, HCL, and coarse vs. fine crystals. They offer a very detailed summary of the products so customers have all the information they need from the go. The quality is pure and the delivery times are on time. 5/5 https://liftmode.com/
Hello Jon,

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to write a review for us on SiteJabber.com!

Your customer feedback is highly valuable to us! It helps us determine what we are doing right, and what we could be doing to better meet our customer's expectations.

In the event that you have any further questions, please let us know and we will be sure to get back to you right away!

Thanks for your support and gratitude!

Best regards,

Leo and the LiftMode team
kristim67
November 8th, 2018
Liftmode.com has a large quantity of all your supplement needs. With my usual order I tried Rutin. I was curious to see if this supplement helped as much as eating regular fruits/vegs that contain "rutin". It helps with circulation and blood flow. I noticed a difference and will continue using this supplement. I'm glad I tried it. I'm a loyal customer to the great group of ppl. They really do care for the consumer.
raedm2
March 29th, 2019
I have used Phenibut before and I wanted to look for a shop that sells it in the US since I recently moved here. After looking around I found that LiftMode offers Phenibut in FAA form which was interesting so I gave a shot after doing lots of research. Great product and the best part is you can take it sublingually under the tonuge so it's much faster acting than HCL even though lasts for a shorter period as it's faster absorbed faster used in the system. Overall satisfied!
braxtonv4
June 12th, 2019
I've been shopping at Liftmode since 2016 when I first ordered Phenibut from them. I've ordered from competitors to see any other company could beat Liftmode with the quality and price of their Phenibut, and no company has. Honestly, Liftmode has the safest and best quality Phenibut I have bought. I would definitely recommend buying a milligram scale so you can weigh your Phenibut powder accurately though. Overall great company!
dustync
September 15th, 2019
I ordered Liftmode.com's Phenibut FFA and I have to say I'm impressed! As a returning customer, Liftmode's customer service and products continues to deliver results above and beyond satisfaction. The quality of product is excellent and as always comes professionally packaged complete with measured scoops.

Liftmode.com leaves no room for an unpleasant time.
10/10 - Highly recommended
christopherb318
July 5th, 2018
I've been a customer of Liftmode since March, 2017. I've completed exactly one dozen orders with them in that time and I've not been disappointed once. I wish I could comment on their customer support, but I've yet to have any need for their services. If it's anything like their order fulfillment department, I'm sure it's reliable and painless. Excellent online retailer, highly recommended.
kenh349
August 4th, 2019
I have purchased Phenibut from several different re-sellers on the web & once I found LiftMode, I no longer went anywhere else. I never realized there would be a difference in quality of this product, but soon realized there definitely was. Not only was the product's quality so much better, but the customer service was simply outstanding. I was also extremely pleased with Liftmode's shipping speed; I actually had the product in my hands on the 3rd day after placing my order. I will definitely be a life-long customer!
abiuv
February 5th, 2019
I recently ordered 100 grams of Phenibut HCL from Liftmode in the form of powder. I had previously tested their fine crystals option and was wishing to compare the similarities and differences. As far as I can tell, the powder is just as effective and safe as the fine crystals. I find it nice that liftmode offers such a wide variety of options when it comes to purchasing. Liftmode again offers an extensive amount of safety and harm reduction when it comes to using phenibut, which again places them as the top website for me.

Tip for consumers: Read as much on the product as you can

CAUTION! MUST READ FOR ANYONE CONSIDERING TAKING PHENIBUT! I've bee taking benzodiazepines for years now, Xanax for 2+. Currently I'm on 2mg extended release and. 5 immediate release, as I've built up a tolerance. The reasons for this are another issue so I'll skip that part... About 2 years ago I was in the same boat regarding Xanax. I knew about the possible life threatening effects of withdrawal and was looking for an alternative. I tried several supplements on the market before conducting extensive research into how benzodiazepines function, specifically their role in GABA-A and B receptors, and the different substances that also affect these (alcohol, GHB, to name a couple). This is when I came across phenibut. I started first by buying them in capsule form at 500mgs a piece. 3 did the trick. I described it at the time as a mixture between ecstasy and 2 shots of vodka, but without losing the ability to drive and make rational decisions. Also, it is 100% legal in the US. I soon bought the powdered form of Phenibut HCL and would mix it with water and chug it down. It was incredibly salty to the point where it makes you nauseous, but my need at the time for anxiety relief outweighed the temporary discomfort. I made the CRITICAL and nearly life threatening mistake of miscalculating my dose while, simultaneously, with the more I took the poorer my memory became and I quickly lost track. I ended up, best to my memory, of consuming about 20,000 mgs in less than 6 hours with little or no tolerance. I was in and out of consciousness while vomiting. My wife panicked and called 911. They were convinced it was drug related. I passed out on the stretcher and woke up in the ICU. I was unable to urinate so they inserted a catheter. My entire family came from far and wide to visit me. I was oblivious. I vaguely recall waking up several times yelling for water and being extremely thirsty. I was NOT taking ANY other medication at the time. I finally regained awareness about 16 hours later. Not only was I tremendously embarrassed, I still wanted to downplay the role of phenibut, as I knew that this was my error and if taken responsibly, it worked wonders. After the full tox screen came back negative, they brought in every specialist known to man to ask me a series of bizarre questions. They hooked me up to a device to measure brain activity for 3 days. As I regained my normal abilities, after being transferred to neurology, I soon grew inpatient w their endless tests and more or less demanded to be discharged. That took another day. In total I missed 4 days of work and terrified my family. Needless to say, I was extremely careful after that. After 2 years of taking phenibut I've never come close to having a similar occurrence. I have, however, been taking it continuously since. Other than learning the hard way not to mix it with alcohol or not to take it with Xanax pduring the day, I've had no issues whatsoever. My tolerance had increased to nearly 40,000mgs a day, now taking 20,000 before breakfast. My words of caution: be very careful with your dosing early on!;! Be very careful because withdrawal is real and you will certainly suffer side effects if stopping abruptly. I recently switched to phenibut f. A. a (see my other post for an explanation between hcl and faa, or ask!) and have had tremendous success with ALL my anxiety disorders, which I have been battling for 25 years! I highly recommend this supplement for anxiety stress and sleep disorders. Of course, individual results may and will vary. This is based on my own experience as well as my wife's. A close friend found 4 capsules (about 2000 mgs) to feel like ambien (a "z-drug, also affecting GABA receptors btw) Please use extreme caution if using this and start w small doses! My wife takes it occasionally 1500 mgs once a day, maybe 2-3 times a week (the recommended dose) and loves it. I am a heavy user and clearly exceed all recommend dosing, but that took years of gradual daily use and increases. Shockingly this remains legal. I'm assuming it's because it's not a well known street drug yet thankfully. FYI, I AM a licensed psychotherapist and I DO know what I'm taking about! I am and have been in traditional therapy for years and have been working on reducing dependence on "drugs" to cope. Please feel free to email me with any question or concerns @mzupko@hotmail.com

By Matt Z.