Review of LiftMode

Tel: +1(855) 228-9993
liftmode@liftmode.com

kenm318
4/18/19

Liftmode Sleep Caps are the best. Finally, a formulation that works! On stressful day, about twice a week, I take 2 caps about 2 hours before bed and I sleep long and deep. Add to that Liftmode's excellent customer service and fast shipping and you just can't beat it. Sweet dreams.

kimd265
Kim D.
4/4/19

I ordered phenibut FAA because the HCL caused serious stomach bloating. The customer service of this company was absolutely incredible and the product is life-changing. The bloating is gone and so is my anxiety. Absolutely fantastic product

raedm2
3/29/19

I have used Phenibut before and I wanted to look for a shop that sells it in the US since I recently moved here. after looking around I found that LiftMode offers Phenibut in FAA form which was interesting so I gave a shot after doing lots of research. great product and the best part is you can take it sublingually under the tonuge so it's much faster acting than HCL even though lasts for a shorter period as it's faster absorbed faster used in the system. overall satisfied!

fantab
3/14/19

Some great stuff that'll make give ya a kick and also make you sweat. Truly an interesting substance.

baileyh50
3/13/19

They sent us our order overnight and we don't know how they got it out since it was very late, but they made it happen. Very knowledgeable about their products.

paulb1091
3/12/19

I get the Phenibut FFA and the Theanine+caffine capsules cause u I can't drink coffee weak stomach and they're vG0d send1

paulb1088
2/24/19

Everything I need is at this store and I've recommend it to everyone I know,

It's just an excellent Vendor, nothing more than I can say besides praise them for their generosity.

The theanine150mg+100mg caffeine, keeps me awake+ helps anxiety.

Tip for consumers: Write reviews for coupons, they're all over the place, up to 15% off, $20 off, and free shipping on high enough orders!

abiuv
2/5/19

I recently ordered 100 grams of Phenibut HCL from Liftmode in the form of powder. I had previously tested their fine crystals option and was wishing to compare the similarities and differences. As far as I can tell, the powder is just as effective and safe as the fine crystals. I find it nice that liftmode offers such a wide variety of options when it comes to purchasing. Liftmode again offers an extensive amount of safety and harm reduction when it comes to using phenibut, which again places them as the top website for me.

Tip for consumers: Read as much on the product as you can

tims441
1/31/19

I just wanted to say that I have been ordering Phenibut for a while now and it always gets to me the next day. My last order 10040256330 was ordered through Liftmode.com. There was a slight problem but it was rectified very quickly and efficiently. I am a very satisfied customer that will continue to order from them.
The customer service there is absolutely stellar. The best nootropics are at Liftmode.com. Thanks again Liftmode.

Sent from my iPhone

danw287
1/25/19

I decided to order LiftMode's Oleamide to deepen my arsenal of Phenibut alternatives and though very subtle within the suggested dosage range, it works well when stacked with a few other things. I think I prefer Magnolia Bark Extract to this, but nonetheless it's a quality product and the service was prompt, as usual. LiftMode is the best.

grettam2
1/20/19

I purchased Baicalin from Liftmode and I have to say it is very good quality. It is calming ,relaxing,and helped me rest. Shipping was fast and the customer service is always very good. I will be purchasing again.

forresta10
12/19/18

I've been a LiftMode customer for almost a year now and these capsules are my favorite product. Not only are they affordable but the packaging is nice and shipping is pretty quick. I recommend these to anyone looking for high quality phenibut.

rickw313
12/18/18

I've been using Liftmode to purchase High Quality and Safe, Supplements,for a few years now. I have purchased most of my Phenibut Supplementation from them. I have also purchased a few other products, like L-Tryptophan, and as usual it was of the utmost quality. I have purchased Phenibut from other retailers, but found Liftmode, so far is best quality.

matta110
12/10/18

I absolutely love Phenibut!! Helps me cope with a lot of stress and anxiety! I would recommend this product to anyone dealing with these two issues.

kennethd146
12/7/18

The LiftMode Phenibut HCL Powder is by far the most energetic phenibut by far. Two grams hits the sweet spot for energizing. They offer the best deal by far for phenibut and constantly release new discount codes. For Black Friday they offerede 25% off all week and 35% off using crypto currency.

The Phenibut FAA is great too. You can put 500mg of that under your tongue and the onset of it is much faster. The Phenibut FAA is totally non acidic so it goes easier on your stomach but I highly recommend putting it under your tongue.

Tip for consumers: If you search for coupon codes online you can find one.

hamedd
12/7/18

My go to source for Phenibut, products are always of the highest quality. I've been ordering from them for a while now, highly recommend to anyone looking to purchase Phenibut.

forh
12/7/18

This product phenibut is just like xanex and Valium mixed together. Best ever. I will be using it my whole life. I first tried it about 4 months ago and have reordered it. I will continue to use it forever. I can't sing its praises enough. Help me with my anxiety and sleep more than anything else ever has.

pamelab261
12/7/18

Thank you Liftmode for being the opposite of shady from my first phenibut purchase to my most recent interest in quercetin. What I love about Liftmode is that they deliver what they say. No surprises, tricks, or worries. Liftmode? More like Legitmode.

edwardr154
12/7/18

Hurricane Michael made my liftmode order impossible to deliver and the post office sent my much needed order back to sender. I asked liftmode to resend my package the roads were now open. At no extra cost they next day shipped it back to me! I'm very impressed, Thank you!

kennethk110
11/24/18

I started researching nootropics a few years ago, and while they all seem to have their own benefits, the only one I was really drawn to was phenibut. After looking into it more, and many reddit reviews later, I was directed to LiftMode after hearing over and over about their stellar reputation. I have trouble with sleeping, but especially general anxiety and mood stability. By no means is this a permanent solution, I only use it from time to time, but I must say, I was highly impressed. LiftMode's product is top notch, it does everything it describes and then some! I have recommended them to a few friends and not one of them has been disappointed. The quality is top-tier, and the prices are amazing for what you're getting. If you haven't checked out LiftMode by now, you officially have a mission today. Thanks, guys.

phillipm102
11/18/18

LiftMode's Caffeine 100mg + L-Theanine 150mg Capsules arean excellent alternative to my usual cup of coffee or soda during the day. These have enough caffeine to keep me energized, but the L-Theanine reduces the jitters I usually get from other caffeinated products. I had no problems at all with the quality of the product, the delivery of the product, or any ill side effects.

It is exciting to see supplements like this becoming so easy and trustworthy to order. This used to be a very niche market, but I have been totally satisfied with every order I've placed at LiftMode and will continue to purchase my supplements there exclusively. They've earned my trust.

bobr243
11/10/18

I don't quite know what to say about a product that has honestly made a huge difference in my life. I don't ever write reviews for anything but I feel pretty strongly about this so here goes.

I have battled insomnia for years. There were times in the past where I would literally go to work with no sleep at all. It was horrendous. I was on sleeping pills for a couple of years but not only was I doing things at night and not remembering them but I was groggy and out of it half the day.

I started looking online for something that could help. I tried all the herbal suppliments. Nothing worked. I did a sleep study and found out I have sleep apnea which, after I started using the machine added another layer of sh** showedness.

One night while I was waiting for my adult beverage to intervene and make me tired I decided to deep dive into the internet. Again, the herbal remedies and horror stories of sleeping pills abound. Until I found a site talking about Phenibut. I was concerned because 1. I've never heard anything about it and 2. Some people have said they've had some bad experiences. Well I read enough to distill enough information to give the product a chance. I also looked at all the reviews and recommendations and one name, LiftMode, kept coming up.

I went to liftmode.com and read about the product and a brief list of the do's and dont's and then ordered.
In 2 days I had my Phenibut and looked forward to trying it as I hadn't gotten any sleep that week. I followed the instructions and prepared for nothing. To my surprise I started to relax and even more surprising had no problem drifting off and staying asleep all night.

That was a while ago. I know people use it as a anti anxiety fix and it is supposed to do wonders on that end. I take it when I think I'm not going to drift off and it works. It just works. I can truthfully say that Since finding this product LiftMode gave me back my days!

ading1
11/10/18

I've been using Phenibut HCl (Powder) I ordered from https://liftmode.com/ for a little over a month now. LiftMode is the second brand I've purchased Phenibut from, and they will, from now on, be the only brand I purchase from. After being left disappointed by the first Phenibut brand I tried, my friend referred me to order from LifeMode. At first I was skeptical because the Phenibut offered by LiftMode is far cheaper than my first supplement supplier. After reading positive reviews about LiftMode and the quality of their product I decided to see for myself.

Within two days after placing my order, my 100g of phenibut powder arrived. Already, I was pleased with LiftMode's quick response to send my product into transit. Here is when they exceeded my expectations. The packaging was professional and came with a certification of purity. This gave me peace of mind that the supplement I would take was not contaminated and was truly what I purchased. I've been following the directions on the packaging for a month now, taking it three times a week, and I can say that this supplement is really supplementing my lifestyle. The product works great and matches how it is described on https://liftmode.com/ perfectly! Will definitely order more supplements LiftMode!

mikes1420
11/10/18

I got some Hordenine from Liftmode.com and found the product to be satisfactory. It did what it was supposed to do and I found a noticeable effect in terms of focus and concentration.

In the package I received I got a COA with details on heavy metals etc and purity, which is really nice to get as it shows that you are indeed getting what you intend and that it is free from impurities (at least, the batch that was reviewed was free from impurities). Happy customer, I'd buy again.

www.liftmode.com

ramseym1
11/8/18

The brand life mode if tested for quality assurance. There are many options but this one is the most economical. I would have a hard time recommending any other brand over Lift Mode. Great customer service and perks.

The overall experience is calming and enjoyable. Should be taken in doses as recommended, this is not Valerian root and should not be taken lightly. Definitely will reorder. Can be a valuable asset to any ones stack to be used in moderation like anything else.

CAUTION!! MUST READ FOR ANYONE CONSIDERING TAKING PHENIBUT!!! I've bee taking benzodiazepines for years now, Xanax for 2+. Currently I'm on 2mg extended release and .5 immediate release, as I've built up a tolerance. The reasons for this are another issue so I'll skip that part... About 2 years ago I was in the same boat regarding Xanax. I knew about the possible life threatening effects of withdrawal and was looking for an alternative. I tried several supplements on the market before conducting extensive research into how benzodiazepines function, specifically their role in GABA-A and B receptors, and the different substances that also affect these (alcohol, GHB, to name a couple). This is when I came across phenibut. I started first by buying them in capsule form at 500mgs a piece. 3 did the trick. I described it at the time as a mixture between ecstasy and 2 shots of vodka, but without losing the ability to drive and make rational decisions. Also, it is 100% legal in the US. I soon bought the powdered form of Phenibut HCL and would mix it with water and chug it down. It was incredibly salty to the point where it makes you nauseous, but my need at the time for anxiety relief outweighed the temporary discomfort. I made the CRITICAL and nearly life threatening mistake of miscalculating my dose while, simultaneously, with the more I took the poorer my memory became and I quickly lost track. I ended up, best to my memory, of consuming about 20,000 mgs in less than 6 hours with little or no tolerance. I was in and out of consciousness while vomiting. My wife panicked and called 911. They were convinced it was drug related. I passed out on the stretcher and woke up in the ICU. I was unable to urinate so they inserted a catheter. My entire family came from far and wide to visit me. I was oblivious. I vaguely recall waking up several times yelling for water and being extremely thirsty. I was NOT taking ANY other medication at the time. I finally regained awareness about 16 hours later. Not only was I tremendously embarrassed, I still wanted to downplay the role of phenibut, as I knew that this was my error and if taken responsibly, it worked wonders. After the full tox screen came back negative, they brought in every specialist known to man to ask me a series of bizarre questions. They hooked me up to a device to measure brain activity for 3 days. As I regained my normal abilities,after being transferred to neurology, I soon grew inpatient w their endless tests and more or less demanded to be discharged. That took another day. In total I missed 4 days of work and terrified my family. Needless to say, I was extremely careful after that. After 2 years of taking phenibut I've never come close to having a similar occurrence. I have, however, been taking it continuously since. Other than learning the hard way not to mix it with alcohol or not to take it with Xanax pduring the day, I've had no issues whatsoever. My tolerance had increased to nearly 40,000mgs a day, now taking 20,000 before breakfast. My words of caution: be very careful with your dosing early on!!;! Be very careful because withdrawal is real and you will certainly suffer side effects if stopping abruptly. I recently switched to phenibut f.a.a (see my other post for an explanation between hcl and faa, or ask!) and have had tremendous success with ALL my anxiety disorders, which I have been battling for 25 years!! I highly recommend this supplement for anxiety stress and sleep disorders. Of course, individual results may and will vary. This is based on my own experience as well as my wife's. A close friend found 4 capsules (about 2000 mgs) to feel like ambien (a "z-drug, also affecting GABA receptors btw) Please use extreme caution if using this and start w small doses!! My wife takes it occasionally 1500 mgs once a day, maybe 2-3 times a week (the recommended dose) and loves it. I am a heavy user and clearly exceed all recommend dosing, but that took years of gradual daily use and increases. Shockingly this remains legal. I'm assuming it's because it's not a well known street drug yet thankfully. FYI, I AM a licensed psychotherapist and I DO know what I'm taking about!! I am and have been in traditional therapy for years and have been working on reducing dependence on "drugs" to cope. Please feel free to email me with any question or concerns @mzupko@hotmail.com

By Matt Z.

What do you mean? They always ship same day/next day, try using their contact form on their website.

By Paul B.

Hello I also have the same anxiety you speak of. I have a very difficult time going out in public because I have terrible panic attacks. Phenibut FAA has been a godsend for me and Liftmode is the best and easiest place to order from. 1 scoop under the tongue for about 10 min and the anxiety is much more manageable. It's literally amazing!

By Shaun H.

Phenibut helps me a lot, though she could become addicted

By Edward R.

Hello Amy, Shipping to Washington will vary depending on the shipping method you select. UPS Mail Innovations, which is essentially First Class Mail typically takes 5-15 business days, but is a Free service for any size order. UPS Ground is typically 1-4 business days depending on the location and excludes weekend delivery, but is also Free if your order is over $35. UPS 2nd Day Air is also Free for Orders over $120, but likewise excludes weekends, so if ordered today it would be guaranteed for Monday. UPS Next Day Air shipping is also Free for Orders over $200, but is guaranteed for delivery tomorrow. All of these options are available as paid options as well for any size order. Please remember however, that our cut-off for same day shipments USPS is 3pm Central and for UPS is 5pm Central. Thank you for your great questions and we look forward to hearing back from you again real soon! The LiftMode Team

By Lift M., LiftMode Representative

Importing to India will be subject to Import duties. In order to locate what Import duties you will be liable for, please follow this link to the Indian Customs website: http://www.cbec.gov.in/

By Lift M., LiftMode Representative

Questions? Get answers from the LiftMode staff and other customers.

8 Photos for LiftMode