LiftMode

LiftMode has a consumer rating of 4.84 stars from 243 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with LiftMode most frequently mention customer service, high quality and free shipping. LiftMode ranks 4th among Alternative Medicine sites.

This company responds to reviews on average within 14 hours

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 91.3%

• I have always received the best customer service and support from LiftMode.com.
  • I'm very satisfied with the quality of Magnolia Bark Extract that I purchased from LiftMode.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate LiftMode?

“Kava Extracts”

KRISTI M.
11/21/20

I have been a loyal customer of liftmode.com for all my supplement needs! I have wanted to try Kava Extract from them for awhile so I decided to order a sample and it did not disappoint! If used correctly it will nimb your mouth a lil but that only means it is in fact pure Kava. It helped my anxiety and helped me whine down for bed, I definitely will be ordering more. Thank you LiftMode! Fast shipping as well along side wonderful customer service who truly care for their consumers!

“Sent me discount code, but had jacked up pricing by reducing order size.”

Luke S.
8/22/20

Ended up going to the company with the blue containers. (Blank) Depot, I think it was called. Offered better pricing and better quality - use a little over half of the amount that Liftmode required, to get the same effect.

customer service (59) magnolia bark (8)
kristim167
November 21st, 2020

Hello Kristi,

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to write us back with your kind words!

We are a small business that was started by a small group of friends with a common goal - so your customer feedback means a lot to us. It helps us determine what we are doing right, and what we could be doing better.

The feedback that you provided us with might also help other customers who could benefit from our products. Thank you for sharing here on SiteJabber!

We'd love to hear from you again anytime. If you have any more questions or suggestions, please let us know, and we will be sure to get back to you right away!

Thanks for your support!

Leo and the LiftMode team

victord189
December 8th, 2020

The Phenibut HcL capsules from LiftMode (www.liftemode.com) are by far the best I've ever tried. They are very potent (300mg). However, there is not as much of a "comedown" effect that I've experienced through other vendors. It seems very pure and my experience has been amazing with them. It noticeably impacts my mood on tough days at work, and also helps me relax and get higher quality sleep.

Hello Victor,

Thank you so very much for your wonderful review and for taking the time to share such positive feedback for others to learn more about our company and standards of quality.

Most of all, we are happy to hear that our products are supporting your individual needs and lifestyle, so thank you again for your support and for sharing.

Please just be sure to stick to the serving guidelines for Phenibut, so you may enjoy the benefits without any downsides.

We look forward to hearing back from you again soon.

Kind regards,

imedas
May 6th, 2021

I tried many vendors, also tablets from different countries, but best result gave me phenibut from liftmode.com,(two of my friends also agree with me, who tried it). Using it once a week, It has amazing anti anxiety effect, makes me very talkative, even with stranger girls and I like it :) Fast shipping, good quality and friendly customer service. Thank you!

Hello Imeda,

Thank you so very much for sharing your experience and the positive impact our products are having for you and your circle of friends!

We are so happy to have your support and appreciate you taking the time to offer such positive feedback.

Please continue to spread the word about our quality and individualized customer care and please come back to visit us again really soon.

matthewp652
April 1st, 2021
Verified purchase

I am a PhD candidate in chemistry and liftmode is the best supplement company I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with. They send you a full spec sheet and (because I am a major nerd) the hardcore characterizations (NMR, mass-spec, HPLC), so you know what your getting. And purity to a chemist is the equivalent of a 3 star Michelin restaurant to a 'foodie'. I especially love the magnolia bark extract. It helps me relax at the end of a stressful day!

I recommend this company to everyone; It is truly the best.

Hello Matthew,

Thank you so very much for taking the time to offer your feedback and such a wonderful review!

We truly appreciate your ongoing support and kind words and for encouraging others to try us out.

Please continue to spread the word about us, as your recommendation and positive review may lead others to discover just how good of a supplement company we are!

We look forward to hearing back from you again soon and to taking good care of you for the years to come!

giorgiv5
September 2nd, 2020

First time I tried PEA, purchased from liftmode.com and loved it... Provides a feeling of euphoria, energy, stimulation, and overall WELL BEING(it's very important for me and rare effect of other stimulants I tried) It also makes me do things, that i'm usually lazy to do :) Shipping was fast as always and quality seems very good, thank you!

Hello Giorgi,

Thank you so very much for your kind words and positive feedback about our PEA!

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience publicly and to offer us such a positive review.

Please come back to visit us again really soon.

nickp346
September 27th, 2020

Been using them awhile with phenibut and ginseng. Quick shipping and better quality than other sites. Would definitely recommend liftmode above all others.

tims889
September 9th, 2020

I just ordered from Liftmode again! This time the Phenibut FAA and the Kanna Extract. Like always, highly recommended and the Kanna Extract is something new to me and this stuff is absolutely amazing! A very big help with elevation of mood. All you have to do is go to Liftmode.com and set up an account and then order. Plus the prices and incentives are amazing! Thanks Liftmode!

Hello Tim,

Thank you so very much for your truly kind words and ongoing support! We appreciate you taking the time to share such a wonderful review and feedback on your experiences with us, as being only positive and our products useful.

Your recommendation means the world to us and we look forward to hearing back from you again really soon.

Kind regards,

johnt1664
June 22nd, 2020

I am very pleased with each of the orders I have placed from liftmode.com The customer service is wonderful and they have lots of good promotions. I struggle with sleep and this L-THP (corydalis extract) has helped greatly with this. You should have an accurate mg scale because the dose size is low but effective. I will be ordering more of this soon and am very satisfied with this product.

chynellek
February 8th, 2020

My go to source for Phenibut, products are always of the highest quality. I've been ordering from them for a while now, highly recommend to anyone looking to purchase Phenibut. Shipping is super quick and the customer service is the best part. They are incredible. They always respond so quick and so kind and helpful every single time! Just love lift mode

toddr232
November 13th, 2020

I've ordered approximately 8 different products from them over the past few years. Every single item has been of the highest quality. The COA inside every order is fantastic. The one and only time I've had a problem with an order they refunded my money and resent the products free of charge. They respond to questions via email within 24hrs and on Reddit etc. usually within the hour. Extremely knowledgable staff who go out of their way to answer questions, solve problems, and explain how the supplements they sell work. Among my top 2 favorite companies to deal with

lukes187
August 22nd, 2020

Hello Luke,

Thank you for contacting us about your LiftMode order!

We hope that we did not cause you too much dissatisfaction with your ordering experience with us.

Please send us the numbers on the bottom of the containers to liftmode@liftmode.com so we can adequately log your return in our QC database.

Do Not Dispose of the Product in question we may need the product back for further analysis.

In addition to the numbers, please let us know if you want to have your order refunded or re-shipped when you send us the requested information.

Once we have received the requested numbers, we will then log your claim and follow up with you by email.

Please note that in the case of a product quality dispute that has been verified and shipped with the US tested COA we will not be able to re-ship your order; however, we will refund your order per our 90-day return policy.

If you have any further questions, please let us know, and we'll get back to you right away!

Thanks for your support!

Eevee and the LiftMode team

kalyicad
March 1st, 2020

I purchased the phenibut hcl capsules from liftmode. They put me in a great mood and gave me tons of energy. Liftmodes customer service the past year plus that ive purchased from them has been phenomenal as well! Thank you liftmode!

kevino252
May 1st, 2020

Liftmode has the best customer support team. They also have the best products. I have bought off them almost 500$ and even sometimes they include free air shipping. They care about there customers, and if your curious about trying some of there products, you really should give it a shot

donnar519
April 7th, 2020

My experience with LiftMode has actually been really amazing! First off your products are great and reasonably priced for the amount you get but, the best thing I think is your phone support. Leo was great and was more than helpful and understanding about the issue I was having. In my opinion I think he went above and beyond what I would of expected in customer service. He not only resolved the issue by sending out the proper scoop I needed he also included another container of the supplement I originally ordered! Unfortunately since I didn't have the proper scoop in the beginning I was using up a lot more of the supplement then I should of been but, he took it upon himself (with out me asking) to help me out with that. Anyways that's my experience, both your product and your customer service were great so thank you very much for everything and I will for sure be coming back!

tristant32
April 14th, 2021

I've ordered from www.liftmode.com for years. Their quality is unparalleled as is every other aspect of their business. When I saw they had developed their own Tongkat ali extract, I was eager to try it. Anyone who knows about this particular herb knows how hard it is to source. Fakes and weak extracts abound. Not with liftmode, however. As always, they delivered as advertised; the extract is ambitiously standardized to 12% of one industry standard principle, and the product over all is remarkably refined. The dark orange, extremely bitter powder is precisely what one looks for in a functional Tongkat ali extract. If you're curious about this hot topic herb and don't want to throw money at dubious mainstream brands or direct source from Asia, simply try liftmode's. They offer 2 and 5 gram sizes, and of course one can always double. The product may be the strongest and purest on the current market in fact. It's definitely one I would vouch for over so many hyped brands with little backing. Suffice it to say I have rarely been taken by surprise by the potency of an herbal extract, but liftmode has really outdone themselves here. The dedication to quality certainly shows.

Hello Tristan,

We'd love to hear from you anytime. If you have any more questions or suggestions, please let us know, and we will be sure to get back to you right away!

Thanks again for all of your support!

Leo and the LiftMode team

tricias118
December 17th, 2020

This is a great product when used once a week. Does exactly what it says it will. I also want to add to the excellent costumer service I received. https://liftmode.com/

Tip for consumers:
Great site I recommend

Products used:
Phenibut fcc powder

Hello Tricia,

Thank you kindly for taking the time to share such a wonderful review and feedback!

Please come back to visit us again soon.

edwinj42
March 14th, 2020

The acid in taste of Phenibut is unmistakable. This company sent me 40 g. Of neutral tasting baby powder. I am returning it and we'll see what happens.

eloral
March 29th, 2020

I purchased the 1 gram sample of the Yohimbine from LiftMode and didn't know what to expect. It came with a scoop in a high quality reusable jar. I wasn't immediately overwhelmed but within about 30 minutes I was "experiencing optimal effects", I'll just leave it at that! Highly recommend for anyone looking to spice things up! From start to finish, LiftMode is a great shopping experience, I've never been disappointed.

coreys103
December 27th, 2019

I have ordered Phenibut Hcl several times from Liftmode, and the product and quality of service is simply top notch. Their phenibut is pure and has, in many ways, improved my life. It is helping me function in social situations like I never have before, and wouldn't really hesitate to call it a lifesaver. Just be sure to follow the instructions of only occasional use, because it has been fairly well documented that relinquishing use after over use is rather difficult. This being said, my experience w Liftmode has been nothing short of exceptional

scottw1254
April 24th, 2021

I've been a loyal customer of LiftMode.com products for years. My last purchase was the Phenibut Hcl 300 mg 300 caps. Great product and love the customer service every time I have questions!

Products used:
Phenibut, Berberine, Energy Caps

Hello Scott,

Thank you so very much for such a wonderful review and moreso for your ongoing support!

We are so happy to hear from you and thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us for others to see and know the quality of our products and service!

Please come back to visit us again really soon.

mohamedf9
September 16th, 2018
• Updated review

Poor customer service, that just keeps ignoring mails
I used to order from them a lot (since 2013), but the customer service has been slowly degrading since then.
I had a quick & easy question regarding the packaging of the compounds received, but I have received no answer since then. Or it seems they just do not keep track of their inventory.

Poor customer service & packaging
April 24th, 2017
• Previous review

** UPDATED REVIEW **
Poor customer service, that just keeps ignoring mails

lisat685
June 3rd, 2020

Leo has been very very helpful and I appreciate your great customer service! I would recommend you!

melanied196
December 20th, 2020

LiftMode makes great products all around. Liftmode is a fantastic company that provides awesome products!

mikem1801
February 1st, 2020

The liftmode l-theanine I purchased worked great! I use it in once in morning and once in the evening daily to reduce my stress levels! I would definitely recommend liftmode to anyone who is interested in feeling better!

ryans996
March 5th, 2021

Purchased. 5G of Kanna Extract to test it out. Compared to other vendors I searched after the fact, Liftmode is a complete ripoff when it comes to this compound. I purchased from them because I have an existing account and just threw it in without doing my research. Shame on me, and shame on Liftmode for overcharging for Kanna.

Hello Ryan,

Thank you for your feedback, but do you mean to say you tossed our product based on hearsay or were you dissatisfied?

We always offer a 90-day hassle free return policy for every product and purchase and we hope that as a LiftMode account holder you would know you have the option to return or file a claim for a full refund.

Furthermore, our Kanna is sourced and tested from its ancient source of origin in South Africa. Our high potency Kanna extract is standardized for a unique alkaloid profile with high mesembrine content.

So, we bear no shame as we stand behind the purity and potency of everything we sell. We are also a transparent company offering COA's with every purchase and they are also available i pdf format to download from our website.

We would apologize for you not having a good experience and hope in the future you will simply contact us directly for immediate resolve of any concerns, rather than slander us in a public forum.

Nevertheless, we hope to hear back from you again soon!

Leo and the LiftMode Team

CAUTION! MUST READ FOR ANYONE CONSIDERING TAKING PHENIBUT! I've bee taking benzodiazepines for years now, Xanax for 2+. Currently I'm on 2mg extended release and. 5 immediate release, as I've built up a tolerance. The reasons for this are another issue so I'll skip that part... About 2 years ago I was in the same boat regarding Xanax. I knew about the possible life threatening effects of withdrawal and was looking for an alternative. I tried several supplements on the market before conducting extensive research into how benzodiazepines function, specifically their role in GABA-A and B receptors, and the different substances that also affect these (alcohol, GHB, to name a couple). This is when I came across phenibut. I started first by buying them in capsule form at 500mgs a piece. 3 did the trick. I described it at the time as a mixture between ecstasy and 2 shots of vodka, but without losing the ability to drive and make rational decisions. Also, it is 100% legal in the US. I soon bought the powdered form of Phenibut HCL and would mix it with water and chug it down. It was incredibly salty to the point where it makes you nauseous, but my need at the time for anxiety relief outweighed the temporary discomfort. I made the CRITICAL and nearly life threatening mistake of miscalculating my dose while, simultaneously, with the more I took the poorer my memory became and I quickly lost track. I ended up, best to my memory, of consuming about 20,000 mgs in less than 6 hours with little or no tolerance. I was in and out of consciousness while vomiting. My wife panicked and called 911. They were convinced it was drug related. I passed out on the stretcher and woke up in the ICU. I was unable to urinate so they inserted a catheter. My entire family came from far and wide to visit me. I was oblivious. I vaguely recall waking up several times yelling for water and being extremely thirsty. I was NOT taking ANY other medication at the time. I finally regained awareness about 16 hours later. Not only was I tremendously embarrassed, I still wanted to downplay the role of phenibut, as I knew that this was my error and if taken responsibly, it worked wonders. After the full tox screen came back negative, they brought in every specialist known to man to ask me a series of bizarre questions. They hooked me up to a device to measure brain activity for 3 days. As I regained my normal abilities, after being transferred to neurology, I soon grew inpatient w their endless tests and more or less demanded to be discharged. That took another day. In total I missed 4 days of work and terrified my family. Needless to say, I was extremely careful after that. After 2 years of taking phenibut I've never come close to having a similar occurrence. I have, however, been taking it continuously since. Other than learning the hard way not to mix it with alcohol or not to take it with Xanax pduring the day, I've had no issues whatsoever. My tolerance had increased to nearly 40,000mgs a day, now taking 20,000 before breakfast. My words of caution: be very careful with your dosing early on!;! Be very careful because withdrawal is real and you will certainly suffer side effects if stopping abruptly. I recently switched to phenibut f. A. a (see my other post for an explanation between hcl and faa, or ask!) and have had tremendous success with ALL my anxiety disorders, which I have been battling for 25 years! I highly recommend this supplement for anxiety stress and sleep disorders. Of course, individual results may and will vary. This is based on my own experience as well as my wife's. A close friend found 4 capsules (about 2000 mgs) to feel like ambien (a "z-drug, also affecting GABA receptors btw) Please use extreme caution if using this and start w small doses! My wife takes it occasionally 1500 mgs once a day, maybe 2-3 times a week (the recommended dose) and loves it. I am a heavy user and clearly exceed all recommend dosing, but that took years of gradual daily use and increases. Shockingly this remains legal. I'm assuming it's because it's not a well known street drug yet thankfully. FYI, I AM a licensed psychotherapist and I DO know what I'm taking about! I am and have been in traditional therapy for years and have been working on reducing dependence on "drugs" to cope. Please feel free to email me with any question or concerns @mzupko@hotmail.com

By Matt Z.