Review of LiftMode

Tel: +1(855) 228-9993
liftmode@liftmode.com

ading1
11/10/18

I've been using Phenibut HCl (Powder) I ordered from https://liftmode.com/ for a little over a month now. LiftMode is the second brand I've purchased Phenibut from, and they will, from now on, be the only brand I purchase from. After being left disappointed by the first Phenibut brand I tried, my friend referred me to order from LifeMode. At first I was skeptical because the Phenibut offered by LiftMode is far cheaper than my first supplement supplier. After reading positive reviews about LiftMode and the quality of their product I decided to see for myself.

Within two days after placing my order, my 100g of phenibut powder arrived. Already, I was pleased with LiftMode's quick response to send my product into transit. Here is when they exceeded my expectations. The packaging was professional and came with a certification of purity. This gave me peace of mind that the supplement I would take was not contaminated and was truly what I purchased. I've been following the directions on the packaging for a month now, taking it three times a week, and I can say that this supplement is really supplementing my lifestyle. The product works great and matches how it is described on https://liftmode.com/ perfectly! Will definitely order more supplements LiftMode!

mikes1420
11/10/18

I got some Hordenine from Liftmode.com and found the product to be satisfactory. It did what it was supposed to do and I found a noticeable effect in terms of focus and concentration.

In the package I received I got a COA with details on heavy metals etc and purity, which is really nice to get as it shows that you are indeed getting what you intend and that it is free from impurities (at least, the batch that was reviewed was free from impurities). Happy customer, I'd buy again.

www.liftmode.com

ramseym1
11/8/18

The brand life mode if tested for quality assurance. There are many options but this one is the most economical. I would have a hard time recommending any other brand over Lift Mode. Great customer service and perks.

The overall experience is calming and enjoyable. Should be taken in doses as recommended, this is not Valerian root and should not be taken lightly. Definitely will reorder. Can be a valuable asset to any ones stack to be used in moderation like anything else.

kristim67
11/8/18

Liftmode is my go to source for any and all supplements. With my usual order I decided to try the Oleamide powder supplement for better mood and sleep. I noticed a slight mood lift. Its great quality product, not my favorite choice but a good alternative to phenibut or gaba. It does work and help. It works more so like gabagenerics. Liftmode.com is the only place to go for one hundred percent full customer service, fast delivery, great quality products. They take care of their customers and truly care.

victoriab184
10/11/18

The customer service is over the top.They helped me with an online order that I had messed up on. They helped me fix the problem in a matter of minutes.
The quality has always been great. I've found the Phenibut a little cheaper but I stick to a place that will provide quality every time.
So... if you're for quality and customer service... LiftMode is the best.

rickt124
10/10/18

Ordered 400 grams of dl-phenylalanine from these guys. First off the price was competitive, seeing as I could purchase this as a powder rather than in the capsule form I usually find. Secondly, it tastes just like all other dlpa that I've bought before, and I feel confident about the purity.

Just some background, I bought DLPA to increase the endogenous concentration of my own endorphins, as well as to support dopamine and norepinephrine levels. I'm feeling energized and pain free, so I believe this product is working well. I think the trick is to take a large dose of it, and since I bought in bulk for a good price I don't feel guilty about spending too much money per megadose. Thanks liftmode.com

dereku2
9/24/18

I have researched the Corydalis Extract and the Phenibut Free Acid and they have exceeded my expectations in purity and quality. Liftmode's stellar reputation in the industry is well merited! Liftmode's customer service is what has impressed me most, apart from the quality of the products themselves. I've dealt with many of Liftmode's customer service representatives and they have all been professional and courteous. They have not disappointed me in resolving issues during any of my communications, particularly when I needed to process a return. In fact, they go above and beyond to make things right. Thank you LiftMode! I am pleased to have this opportunity give my feedback!

maxf57
9/20/18

Just received a package from Liftmode. T/A time was something like 3-4 days, and I'm in Hawaii! Was a seamless, easy transaction, due to all the payment and shipping options available. Prompt, and professional, as I've come to expect from this company.

The product I ordered from them was Agmatine Sulfate. This is used in bodybuilding as a pre-workout, but my purpose was to take advantage of the NMDA-antagonism properties that it possesses. Although it tastes funny, it does work! I take it in the morning and afternoon, and it seems to have a subtle mood-lifting characteristic to it. Also doesn't hurt my workouts. I'm a happy customer yet again, so I would definitely go check out liftmode.com if you are on the fence.

mohamedf9
9/16/18
• Updated review

Poor customer service, that just keeps ignoring mails
I used to order from them a lot (since 2013), but the customer service has been slowly degrading since then.
I had a quick & easy question regarding the packaging of the compounds received, but I have received no answer since then. Or it seems they just do not keep track of their inventory.

“Poor customer service & packaging”
4/24/17
• Previous review

** UPDATED REVIEW **
Poor customer service, that just keeps ignoring mails

sebastianr29
9/10/18

I purchased this product on lift mode http://www.liftmode.com/ (phenibut hcl fine crystals) about 2 weeks ago and I can say personally that it has helped me in so many ways in my day to day life.

It has helped my anxiety very much and when ever I take my dose of phenibut I feel very relaxed and stress free. I also experience very nice sleep, the best slee I have had in a very long time. This product has given me plenty of confidence with talking to people and has given me opportunities I didn't think I could take. I highly recommend this product but before taking it start with a low dose and work your way up after researching it a bunch.

paulinet26
8/28/18

This is NOT a safe product to use . Most people get severly addicted to this product ! If you become addicted call the American addiction center . They treat and know how dangerous this product is . Hospitals and doctors do not know the hazards of this product ! It is harmful and dangerous !to get treated to overcome the addiction is hard to find .

yourc6
8/9/18

1. Green Tea Extract is only available in sizes 5 grams for $7.88 and 300 grams for $33.88. The sample size is ridiculously expensive and the 300 grams package is way too much. I can't pay $33.88 for something I will never be able to use completely, and besides that, since I send it to myself to the Netherlands via a mail forwarder, a 300 grams package would add greately to the freight costs.

2. The delivery information page states that I have free UPS 2nd Day Air shipping if the value of my order after discounts is above $100. I assembled my order, but the free UPS 2nd Day Air shipping was not available. I contacted support and sent them two emails and they replied, saying that the $100 number is an error and I'm eligible for free UPS 2nd Day Air shipping only if my order is above $120. He also stated that it always has been so. In the email he quoted the delivery page and even there in his email it was $100, right below his statement about $120. I had to remove from the cart $17 worth of goods and pay for UPS 2nd Day Air shipping instead.

3. I tried to pay with my debit card. It didn't work because of some mismatch. I decided to pay with crypto instead. Later, I received an SMS that my bank account was charged. I contacted support immediately and after some questions and answers he said that in their system the transaction appears declined. He also said that it might be an authorization, so I was patient. Four days later nothing changed, since the transaction was complete, so I contacted the support again and after a delay they shortly told me to contact my bank. I did and thankfully, after 10 days the transcation was refunded by my bank.

4. The payment page says that if I pay with crypto, I can save 15% by using the code "BITCOIN". I tried both the codes "CRYPTO" and "BITCOIN" and neither worked. The payment processor Coingate.com didn't ask for any code at any step of the process. Just an hour ago I tried the code again and it definitely doesn't work.

In this case, not the problems, but the supports reaction completely changed my opinion about Liftmode. A customer is a fool: does it matter that our website clearly says it's $100 and even the email we just sent clearly says it's $100, if right above we can say that "no, it's actually $120 and has always been so?" The reaction about the card payment problem is equally bad. I sent you my banking statement where you can see that my account is charged, I waited and contacted you again four days later. Couldn't you contact your payment processor and ask to check the transaction? You easily could, I couldn't. Their reply seems to mean "not our problem". Indeed, money is on your side, so now it's only the customer's problem how to return it back.

I would not mind seeing some comments from your side.

justins294
7/11/18

This is my first time ordering products from Liftmode. I ordered various products like phenylethylamine, melatonin, baicalin, oleamide, and hordenine. Everything was packaged very nicely with its own size scoop for each product. Also was included a chemical analysis indicating the purity of each product. The oleamide and melatonin has helped get me back on a regular sleep schedule. I also enjoyed their sleep cap products. Shipping was very fast, shipped the same day I ordered. Customer service answered my questions promptly.

christopherb318
7/5/18

I've been a customer of Liftmode since March, 2017. I've completed exactly one dozen orders with them in that time and I've not been disappointed once. I wish I could comment on their customer support, but I've yet to have any need for their services. If it's anything like their order fulfillment department, I'm sure it's reliable and painless. Excellent online retailer, highly recommended.

coreys57
6/19/18

i recently (re)ordered Phenibut HCL fine crystals from liftmode.com and am extremely pleased with this company, once again. their website is user friendly and the ordering is easy, and i am happy with the phenibut i recieved..
i take phenibut for anxiety reasons, it allows me to relax and get some peace and calm in my life. i follow the instructions religiously, do not use more than a couple times a week when i wish to unwind. i am still experimenting with the dosage.. i never exceed a gram and a half, which is generally perfect for me to achieve my desired result. i will continue to support Liftmodes phenibut, and am contemplating ordering the ENERGY CAPS from them as well, as they sent me a free sample last time and i was quite impressed with the results!

duanep29
6/4/18

I first tried Liftmode caffeine and theanine energy supplement purchased from http://www.liftmode.com about 2 years ago. When I first tried it it seemed hit or miss, but it could have been the fact that I was not used to the synergistic effect of energy and calming of the two ingredients this product has in it, and also the fact that I was used to using stronger stimulant based supplements also. They actually gave me a refund for my first order, and they have very good customer service, but I decided to try it again after it sat in my cabinet for a while. I was totally SOLD after I was able to realize how calm, energized and focused this supplement really mad me feel.

I have purchased this product numerous times in the past. I would say to give this product a try and see how it works for you, the customer service at liftmode is very good, which is a plus for me. I also have used it pre-workout, and it works great! This product is great for energy and focus. One thing I do like a lot about this product is the fact that I seem to get no crash from it, which is a strong plus.

daniaw2
5/16/18

I would like to start off by saying liftmode has always been on time with delivering my things. I have been ordering from liftmode for over 8 months now and their service is awesome and that's why I keep coming back. Today I'm doing a review on liftmode sleep caps wow this stuff is amazing in my opinion it works better for me than OTC sleeping pills and I want to say it's all natural.

kristinar22
5/7/18

I ordered the Phenibut HCl from liftmode.com. It is the perfect way for me to relax and wind down from a busy work week and finally get a deep full night's sleep and wake up feeling refreshed and ready to enjoy my weekend. In small doses, it is also the perfect way to cut the jitters of caffeine while maintaining the alertness and focus. It does not make me tired but it does make it easy to fall asleep when I am ready and produces the best night's sleep.

I did have to play with the dosages to find what worked with my body off of the guidelines provided for me. The effects are fairly subtle. I started with 250mg and did not notice much of an effect. Once I worked my way up to 1g I started noticing the very mild but very pleasant relaxing qualities of the supplement. I wouldn't say that it helped me so much with social anxiety while I was out and about, but while in a mellow setting the effects were more prevalent. You feel much more physically comfortable and just purely content. This did take me a little while to figure out as I had to realize that I couldn't eat a heavy meal prior and it does take a while to kick in, I'd estimate about 2-3 hours. However, it does last for quite a while.

Before experimenting with different dosages I emailed LiftMode to get better guidelines on usage. Their customer service is absolutely phenomenal! They typically respond easily within an hour of contact and with very useful information. The single time that I had a difficult time communicating with them, they compensated me with a coupon for my troubles. They sincerely care about their customers.

Initially I had purchased the product from and alternative site. LiftMode offers an amazing product for a much more reasonable price with better service. I have referred multiple friends to the company as well as the Phenibut product.

In short, if you are looking to get a supplement to help with sleep or just to relax or even to attain the most productive effects of that cup of coffee, you can't beat LiftMode's price, product, or service.

prestonb29
4/25/18
• Updated review

Oleamide is a derivative of Oleic Acid (major omega-9 fatty acid form Olive Oil) with a nitrogen group, and appears to be naturally associated with sleep; injections induce sleep and activate the same receptors as Marijuana.
When I saw the cheap price on oleamide, I decided to try it. I got the 100 gram container and it has 2000 servings. TWO THOUSAND! That is the best deal you could possibly get. I took 4-6 servings twice per day and it immediately gave me a mood boost and caused relaxation. Sometimes I get restless legs at night and this completely eliminated it. I highly recommend Oleamide by Liftmode.

“Tryptophan was pretty satisfying.”
4/25/18
• Previous review

I am reviewing tryptophan today. I took 2 servings in the morning and 2 servings at night. It really gave me a good relaxation effect, and helped me to just relax and calm down. I read somewhere that tryptophan converts into 5 htp or vice versa, and I can definitely tell they are similar. Overall, it was a good product and I recommend it.

jacobv16
4/16/18

I've used this site for awhile now, their magnolia bark extract has changed my life, its so calming and the quality is amazing. I've tried 4 other products from them also, they always give me the COA if I ask for it and the quality has been nothing short of amazing. I fully trust these guys and I'm happy I can turn to them for the magnolia bark extract.

This time around I got the magnolia bark 50gram tub because I was having severe panic attacks. I've tried everything you could think of, obviously prescriptions would work but I hate that they make me tired, I use this magnolia bark extract, my panic stops and I stay wide away and feeling so peaceful. The taste is fine, I think its kind of cool, I get like a tingly feeling in my mouth if I don't take it with water right away. The effects kick in pretty fast and it just feels so compatible with the body. I'm really picky about what I take because I don't want something stressing out my body but this just feels so right, like a mothers embrace or something. I actually mix ginger powder capsules in with my tub because on examine I saw that in traditional chinese medicine, they combine magnolia bark extract with ginger and it doubles up as an antidepressant and there was a study behind that showing that it actually does work. I don't find it addicting, a matter of fact, if I'm suffering bad with anxiety, and take this for a week or so, the anxiety goes away and I don't need to take it anymore. I do feel really uncomfortable when the tub gets low because this is such a great tool for me to use and I would like to always have it on standby to use. It has many other health benefits that you can look up on examine, so I fully recommend you try this out, ( The first time I tried it, I just got the sample and loved it so much I immediately got more.)

vinr7
4/4/18

I ordered phenibut from LiftMode.com and it was of the best quality. Provided with a test certified this is the best phenibut on the market.

Not only is their product the best but their service is top notch and they respond within the hour mostly.they are the best supplement company out there

shaunh33
4/1/18

Liftmode has been the most helpful and easy site to order phenibut FAA from. This specific phenibut helps my anxiety and panic attacks better than anything else I've ever tried even prescription meds.

karank14
3/25/18

I am very happy to have ordered L-Theanine from http://www.Liftmode.com and after reading other reviews about Liftmode's L-Theanine, the quality is exactly what I expected it to be. Top notch!

First of all, Liftmode's website provided me with a huge amount of knowledge and information regarding history of the supplement, uses, combinations, dosages, cautions and much more. And since I have never used L-Theanine before, having that information readily available from Liftmode was very imporant to me. Liftmode saved me a lot of time in doing research, as the information on their website answered most of my questions.

One great thing I learned from Liftmode was about combination of their L-Theanine with caffiene. After trying it a few times, I enjoyed having the calming effects from L-Theanine combined with stimulating effects from caffiene. It really helped me with the jitters that I normally got when drinking coffee. I'm glad to have something that effectively improves the negative aspects I get from drinking coffee throughout the day. This really is a game changer for me!

As with my previous orders, the shipping speed was on point! The price for L-Theanine is literally a bargain, especially when consindering how impressive the quality is.

The jar that was included with Liftmode's L-Theanine was phenominal! It is quality plastic, with a screw on lid for freshness. Not like those other companies that toss their supplements into one of those flimsy, resealable bags. With Liftmode, I am greatful I didn't have to spend an extra dime on additional storage to keep the L-Theanine fresh. And I have peace of mind knowing I can store it for long period of time and expect it to be just as good as the day I first received it. After I finish using the remainder of my L-Theanine, I will use the jar it came in for other storage purposes. It also came with an accurate measuring scoop to help me measure dosage!

Now that I am confident in the quality of Liftmode's pure L-Theanine, I will absolutely be ordering bulk L-Theanine from this point forward. Thank you great people at http://www.liftmode.com for having the tools I needed to improve my daily quality of life!

vinr6
3/22/18

I bough some phenibut off LiftMode.com and I had a few questions about the product they were super helpful and informative. I couldnt ask for a better response!

LiftMode is doing something great they are starting to reduce their environmental footprint. They sent an email out detailing what their game plan was and it sounded great!

louisb81
3/15/18

I didnt wait long before my order arrived; in fact it was 2 days ahead of ETA!
I had some questions and their customer service answered all my questions promptly. I ordered Phenibut HCl and the quality was magnificent. Ill be trying the FAA as I heard it can be taken sublingually.
Awesome buying experience. Thanks Liftmode.

CAUTION!! MUST READ FOR ANYONE CONSIDERING TAKING PHENIBUT!!! I've bee taking benzodiazepines for years now, Xanax for 2+. Currently I'm on 2mg extended release and .5 immediate release, as I've built up a tolerance. The reasons for this are another issue so I'll skip that part... About 2 years ago I was in the same boat regarding Xanax. I knew about the possible life threatening effects of withdrawal and was looking for an alternative. I tried several supplements on the market before conducting extensive research into how benzodiazepines function, specifically their role in GABA-A and B receptors, and the different substances that also affect these (alcohol, GHB, to name a couple). This is when I came across phenibut. I started first by buying them in capsule form at 500mgs a piece. 3 did the trick. I described it at the time as a mixture between ecstasy and 2 shots of vodka, but without losing the ability to drive and make rational decisions. Also, it is 100% legal in the US. I soon bought the powdered form of Phenibut HCL and would mix it with water and chug it down. It was incredibly salty to the point where it makes you nauseous, but my need at the time for anxiety relief outweighed the temporary discomfort. I made the CRITICAL and nearly life threatening mistake of miscalculating my dose while, simultaneously, with the more I took the poorer my memory became and I quickly lost track. I ended up, best to my memory, of consuming about 20,000 mgs in less than 6 hours with little or no tolerance. I was in and out of consciousness while vomiting. My wife panicked and called 911. They were convinced it was drug related. I passed out on the stretcher and woke up in the ICU. I was unable to urinate so they inserted a catheter. My entire family came from far and wide to visit me. I was oblivious. I vaguely recall waking up several times yelling for water and being extremely thirsty. I was NOT taking ANY other medication at the time. I finally regained awareness about 16 hours later. Not only was I tremendously embarrassed, I still wanted to downplay the role of phenibut, as I knew that this was my error and if taken responsibly, it worked wonders. After the full tox screen came back negative, they brought in every specialist known to man to ask me a series of bizarre questions. They hooked me up to a device to measure brain activity for 3 days. As I regained my normal abilities,after being transferred to neurology, I soon grew inpatient w their endless tests and more or less demanded to be discharged. That took another day. In total I missed 4 days of work and terrified my family. Needless to say, I was extremely careful after that. After 2 years of taking phenibut I've never come close to having a similar occurrence. I have, however, been taking it continuously since. Other than learning the hard way not to mix it with alcohol or not to take it with Xanax pduring the day, I've had no issues whatsoever. My tolerance had increased to nearly 40,000mgs a day, now taking 20,000 before breakfast. My words of caution: be very careful with your dosing early on!!;! Be very careful because withdrawal is real and you will certainly suffer side effects if stopping abruptly. I recently switched to phenibut f.a.a (see my other post for an explanation between hcl and faa, or ask!) and have had tremendous success with ALL my anxiety disorders, which I have been battling for 25 years!! I highly recommend this supplement for anxiety stress and sleep disorders. Of course, individual results may and will vary. This is based on my own experience as well as my wife's. A close friend found 4 capsules (about 2000 mgs) to feel like ambien (a "z-drug, also affecting GABA receptors btw) Please use extreme caution if using this and start w small doses!! My wife takes it occasionally 1500 mgs once a day, maybe 2-3 times a week (the recommended dose) and loves it. I am a heavy user and clearly exceed all recommend dosing, but that took years of gradual daily use and increases. Shockingly this remains legal. I'm assuming it's because it's not a well known street drug yet thankfully. FYI, I AM a licensed psychotherapist and I DO know what I'm taking about!! I am and have been in traditional therapy for years and have been working on reducing dependence on "drugs" to cope. Please feel free to email me with any question or concerns @mzupko@hotmail.com

By Matt Z.

What do you mean? They always ship same day/next day, try using their contact form on their website.

By Paul B.

Hello I also have the same anxiety you speak of. I have a very difficult time going out in public because I have terrible panic attacks. Phenibut FAA has been a godsend for me and Liftmode is the best and easiest place to order from. 1 scoop under the tongue for about 10 min and the anxiety is much more manageable. It's literally amazing!

By Shaun H.

Phenibut helps me a lot, though she could become addicted

By Edward R.

Hello Amy, Shipping to Washington will vary depending on the shipping method you select. UPS Mail Innovations, which is essentially First Class Mail typically takes 5-15 business days, but is a Free service for any size order. UPS Ground is typically 1-4 business days depending on the location and excludes weekend delivery, but is also Free if your order is over $35. UPS 2nd Day Air is also Free for Orders over $120, but likewise excludes weekends, so if ordered today it would be guaranteed for Monday. UPS Next Day Air shipping is also Free for Orders over $200, but is guaranteed for delivery tomorrow. All of these options are available as paid options as well for any size order. Please remember however, that our cut-off for same day shipments USPS is 3pm Central and for UPS is 5pm Central. Thank you for your great questions and we look forward to hearing back from you again real soon! The LiftMode Team

By Lift M., LiftMode Representative

Importing to India will be subject to Import duties. In order to locate what Import duties you will be liable for, please follow this link to the Indian Customs website: http://www.cbec.gov.in/

By Lift M., LiftMode Representative

Questions? Get answers from the LiftMode staff and other customers.

8 Photos for LiftMode