Review of LiftMode

Tel: +1(855) 228-9993
liftmode@liftmode.com

stevef140
9/19/17

My family and I have used Liftmode off and on for a couple years primarily to purchase Phenibut. They have provided nothing but exceptional service every time.

From their friendly and quick to respond customer service to their top notch products. Liftmode is the best I've found online. You won't regret using Liftmode.

johnv153
8/25/17

This is a review of LiftMode brand Phenibut (40 Gram large crystals.)

Phenibut has always been an interesting product to me for use in research.
It appealing properties are nothing short of interesting. I can say the product I
obtained was indeed real phenibut that came with a CoA. The claims people commonly
make about it reducing anxiety is completely true in my research.
Shipping was excellent it it came far sooner than expected. Response time was
fast and friendly in my experience. Very high quality product which does what LiftMode claims. If your list of issues match the areas phenibut helps in; I recommend looking into it more and recommend LiftMode.

Disclaimer: Purchased for research use only

tommyc44
5/11/17

After having an incredibly hard time with other sites online, I tried Liftmode.com for my research needs. With other sellers, I had lost orders, problems with credit cards, bad communication, and rude customer service. Liftmode.com has ALWAYS been courteous and super helpful dealing with any questions I've had and their orders always come lightning fast. I'm pleased to say that I've had absolutely NO shipping or billing issues with them, and I've been satisfied with every order.
I have ordered their Phenibut HCL several times, and I have to say that their prices beat anyone else's and the quality has been great. Every order comes with information regarding the purity of the products to show what you're getting and that's important to me. They are the only site I trust.

Tom C.

maxb68
5/8/17

Thanks to the Russians for finding phenibut!
Unfortunately the cold war caused major anxiety on both sides. And, thanks to Liftmode for providing high quality and great service!

catherineo22
5/2/17

I bought 50g of L-Theanine Powder from the Online Company, "Liftmode", to see if I could augment my considerable Caffeine consumption, by combining the two ie. I added the suggested serving dosage of 200mg to each of my 3-4 × daily, large "Iced Coffees", in which I had halfed my usual amount of "Full Roast". I was hoping to obtain the same desired effects from less. Or at least minimize the unwanted ones (ie."jitters" & cardio-pulminary strain). And it did all of these things. It's a subtle but very worthwhile helper :) Considering I am prone to being quite sensitive physically. At no stage during the last few months did I suffer from any ill effects whatsoever, which can sometimes occur with even the most benign of supplements, if they are sourced from questionable origins. Therefore, I am absolutely satisfied with the purity and quality of this product. As I am of all the supplements I purchase and receive easily, quickly, safely and reliably from "Liftmode". Every single time :)

kayd151
4/21/17

The Phenibut I purchased was Phenibut Large Crystals, and the quality was excellent. The company helped me out when I made a mistake with the order within 5 minutes they fixed it. Excellent customer service and excellent product. Exactly as described and will definitely buy again. If you want Phenibut, or any other products go to https://www.liftmode.com

vinnyr1
4/6/17

I've been taking LiftMode phenibut for over a year now. I take it for anxiety and relaxation it has worked wonders. The prices and quality LiftMode offers are the best out there.

The customer service is the best out there from any supplement company. No where else will you get the personal touch LiftMode offers. Shipping and order processing is fast and reliable, I will never use another company for my supplements.

shelbyb49
3/24/17

First of all, I just want to say what a wonderful website Liftmode.com is! They have a variety of wonderful supplements that my husband and I have tried. We have tried the the L-Theanine and Phenibut. Phenibut is personally our favorite product & helped us both get through school and still helps us today.

We first found out about Phenibut from a good friend. It is a great supplement that really helps to calm you and reduce anxiety without having to turn to other medications that could do more harm than good. I highly recommend this product! Liftmode.com is a very trustworthy site & we have always gotten our package on time! Definitely worth the money!

scottg86
3/1/17

When I first came across Lift Mode's Phenibut, I researched it to the max. I use it responsibly, take it two times a week, and on those days I have a marked increase in well being, a significant decrease in anxiety, and get the best sleep of the week, twice a week.

Lift Mode has the best prices on the internet for phenibut and great quality and customer service.

There is no place else to go.

mitchc20
2/27/17

I initially purchased 50 grams of LiftMode's L-Theanine powder to counter some of the mild anxiety that I occasionally experience when I drink a lot of coffee in the morning, and for that purpose LiftMode's powder worked perfectly. LiftMode lab tests all of their supplements to ensure purity, so I could be sure that this stuff was the real deal. One or two scoops throughout the day keeps my anxiety at bay, and makes it easier to find focus throughout the workday. Furthermore, LiftMode's prices are absurdly affordable. For less than $20 LiftMode sent me enough of this supplement to last months and months.

I was extremely pleased with LiftMode's fast shipping, great customer service, amazing prices, and wonderful product. I will certainly be ordering LiftMode's L-Theanine again, whenever I manage to use up my current supply.

robertt159
2/20/17

I bought Choline Bitartrate - 400 Grams (14.11 Oz) - 99+% Pure in 2015 and ceased purchasing from this flaky company because they promise promo discount codes for honest reviews, yet when I honestly mentioned in a review that I had experienced run-arounds, taking many emails over many days for liftmode.com to admit mistakes they had made. Well they say they want honest reviews, but if you actually are too honest then they accuse you of being wrong.

After years off I again tried them in 2017 and they are now refusing to honor their promise to give a discount code for an honest review.

So I know they both go back on their word and cause a customer ridiculous amounts
of time getting open communication from them.

Liftmode does not currently offer the better, more expensive forms of choline, instead only the bitartrate form.

Better companies are BulkSupplements.com and nootropicsdepot.com.

Tip for consumers: I use free shipping option, but you will not get tracking if you do so

willa444
2/3/17

I've been troubled with anxiety as long as i can remember and always feel " edgy" and uncomfortable in socisl situations. I've had professional help who truly wanted to help. What hey offered inclued things to relax me and calm my anxiety. The mojority of them relaxed me into a comatose state or gave terrible confusion and many gave quite uncomfortable physical distress .

Liftmode theanine is my go to help. It sooths me without sedating me. The fine powder disolves readily and has no unpleasant taste. It starts working quickly and smoothly without not the hit between the eyes effect of other options.
It cost pennies a dose and last for a few hours without any groggy hangover. Costs pennies a dose. The only downside is i have to dose myself 2 or 3 times a day.
I use several liftmode supplements and every one i use or tried was a quality product with h obvious care in their oroducts. I don't consider looking for another source I've found what I've been looking for.

ducani
2/2/17

LiftMode has been my long time supplier of the previous HCL version of this product. When they released the free amino acid form I had to try it. Having experience with both forms I have come to prefer the FAA version.

My primary use is for the anxiolytic and relaxing properties. It does a superb job at alleviating my GAD as well as providing the best sleep I have ever known. Additionally I have found that it can exhibit prosocial properties. Not only does this dissolve social anxiety but it actually makes me desire to go out and socialize.

I have come to use the FAA over the HCL version for a few reasons. First the close to neutral Ph of this form is much more agreeable to my sensitive stomach. It can be used sublingually to achieve a faster onset than the HCL with a large reduction in the strong taste of the previous version. The effect profile maintains the same between the two while the FAA seems to be slightly more potent.

Altogether a innovative products that have exceed my expectations, LiftMode has never let me down. Deliveries and communication are always prompt and responsive. You cannot go wrong with this product or supplier.

A link to the LiftMode website:

deandrag
1/31/17

I have been a customer for a little over a year, and I had prior experience with Phenibut through another company's brand. Well, I had been researching Phenibut and other nootropics and heard many good things about those coming from http://www.liftmode.com/. I first purchased their Phenibut HCl and was very pleased. As a long time sufferer of depression and anxiety, I immediately noticed the positive change in my behavior.

After I neared the end of my current supply of Phenibut HCl, I decided I would try the free amino acid form of Phenibut (FAA). My mind is blown! It's just as effective as the HCl form but at a lower recommended dosage and with longer lingering effects. I will say, I noticed as I closely approached 1 gram that the likelihood of nausea and stomach upset increased. My "sweet spot" dosage amount for Phenibut FAA is 500mg but it does just fine at 250mg. When supplementing with it a few times a week, I notice a more positive attitude, what I almost consider an inability to panic (even under the most trying situations), and I can easily wind down better at the end of the day. The frequency of insomnia I normally experience is reduced significantly to maybe one incident every few days now. I will continue using this product.

hennik
12/23/16

Excellent service and super fast and reliable delivery. Product matches exactly its description on website,

kimr96
12/18/16

LiftMode has never failed to deliver its products to me with speed and quality! Phenibut has drastically changed my social life and issues with anxiety for the better! Thank you, LiftMode, for your reliable, effective, and high-quality products and excellent customer service.

jakec48
12/2/16

About two years ago I was going through a very difficult time in my life dealing with anxiety. I would lay awake in bed until 5:00AM unable to sleep because my brain wouldnt shut off and I would have a million thoughts running through my head. The anxiety got so bad that I decided to go to the doctor to talk to them about it. They had me try medication and after two months of taking it, it didnt seem to help at all. One night while listening to a podcast, I learned about Phenibut HCL and the effects it had on supporting relaxation and restful sleep. At first I was a little skeptical, but since the medication the doctors put me on wasnt helping, I thought I might as well give it a shot.

I first ordered Phenibut HCL through Liftmode.com about two years ago and was shocked at how much it helped. I take a 500mg dose and it usually takes about 2 to 3 hours for me to begin to feel the effects. I felt very calm and relaxed after taking it. I get great sleep on nights i take Phenibut and it has also helped me during times where I usually feel anxious, such as when I have to give a presentation at work or have an important meeting. One 40 gram container usually last me about 3-4 months as I only take it maybe once or twice a week at most. Liftmode.com is a great company and make a great product, and I will continue to order from them. I highly recommend this product.

mckenzief
11/29/16

I rarely take the time to sit and right reviews on products, but this specific product has genuinely changed my life. I could never really drink coffee before as in it made me super jittery, accelerated and amplified my generalized anxiety, and also upset my stomach. So every once in awhile if work got crazy, I would turn to a 5-hour energy and that always made me feel jacked up on caffeine, but unable to really concentrate as I also have been diagnosed with ADD and worked with a Dr for a solution. At some point, I felt I would just have to choose between the three and weigh the cons. However, after doing some research, I was lead here.

The L-Theanine and Caffeine combo has genuinely given me the spark of energy I need, yet also the calming/focused perspective in my day to day life. I take 3 capsules a day and I have noticed a dramatic decrease in my social anxiety, and profoundly a significant increase in my memory and my organizational skills in the last few weeks. I genuinely cannot express my gratitude enough for this being available will be continuing this product! I can't believe this hasn't been promoted everywhere! I would recommend this product to anyone who has any anxiety and also needs a boost of energy without all the jitters. And I dont think it is specifically known for help in treating ADD, but this product and my meditation practice combined has downright put my ADD in control. I can now function at work and in my social life much easier.

Liftmode, thank you for all you do. You definitely have a long-term customer here. 5 stars.

www.Liftmode.com

julieh128
11/10/16

Once again another LiftMode.com product has met my expectations. The stimulant PEA is another great LiftMode product! It actually worked better the expected.
The taste is not very pleasant but the effects are. I only mix it in a small amount of liquid since that's all I can bare to swallow but it's definitely worth it once I get it down. I've also combined it with hordenine a main inhibitor to prolong the effects which worked amazingly as well. Thanks again LiftMode for being the best company ever to make life bearable to all your customers!!!

beniahc
11/6/16

I can legitimately say I love liftmode.com. I've ordered from them several times and have never had a problem. Their customer service is great, the shipping is fast, and they really care about their customers. Each product comes with detailed user information, generally citing peer-reviewed articles. They really make the customer feel safe while other websites are totally sketchy.
Recently I ordered Hordenine HCL. As always the shipping and customer service were phenomenal. The products arrive in professional-looking well packaged box. I've been placing some in my morning coffee for a couple weeks now, and it provides a very smooth transition from morning grogginess and wide-awake with no crash later. It also works well as a fat-loss stimulant.

adamj84
10/18/16

I have been ordering Phenibut and various other products from Liftmode.com for nearly 2 years. I have only had one issue with shipping which why my fault for entering an incorrect address. I contacted customer service and they were quick to update the shipping info and still ship the product out that same day.

All of my orders have consistently shipped out on the exact day that I ordered them and their customer service over the phone is secobd to none. Very happy with their products and service!

zacharyp16
10/6/16

I started buying products from Liftmode.com a little over a year ago and have had great experiences with not only the customer service, but the products as well. A little history before I delve into my most recent purchase. Last year I purchased some Phenibut from Liftmode and was extremely satisfied with the quality. To be frank, the effects of the Phenibut were life changing. I became substantially more confident and focused. I also tried a few other products from them and all of them were great quality. I also contacted customer service with a few questions regarding shipping and general nootropic questions and they replied within 24 hours.

Now on to my most recent purchase, Phenibut. I was off of Phenibut for a year or so and decided to give it another go. I started with the same dosage I took before and did not feel the effects nearly as much as before. Previously I felt extremely focused, energized, and confident. Now, I feel a little better after taking it and sleep somewhat better. To be clear though, this is probably due to me becoming adjusted to it and not the quality of the product itself. Overall, Liftmode is a fantastic company that provides awesome products!

julieh124
9/30/16

Wow lift mode has become my favorite online shopping experience by far. They are quick informative and have excellent product quality. The site is simple to use and they reply to all questions by email very quickly. The phetibut is the purest I've ever tried! They always send extra and the measuring scoops are lifesavers for anyone lacking a scale! I couldn't be more impressed!

dang92
9/16/16

Overall I could not be more pleased with liftmode. Quality product, well priced and packaged and delivered quickly. Would definitely recommend to anyone..
I order phenibut multiple times from liftmode. The product is excellent and and very high quality. They also include an analysis with the product so you can be sure of product purity. When buying anything online that is always a huge plus if not a necessity.

mikeb301
9/16/16

The Phenibut I've ordered from www.liftmode.com has given me new insight on how a healthy mind is supposed to maintain patience and a healthy sleep pattern. All of their supplements are perfect quality. Their huge assortment and loads of information make it simple for one to find exactly what they need, and how to use these supplements correctly. Liftmode, in more ways than one, has helped me immensely with my daily stress and anxiety. This is a personal thank you to Liftmode from me for possibly saving my life!

The customer service is extremely outstanding. I couldn't have been happier with the entire process, from ordering to shipping. The shipping was fast, all packaging and product is so official. its no secret this site is helping thousands of people all over the us, and possibly the world. Give http://www.liftmode.com a try. There are tons of supplements that enhance and/or help so many areas of life. I am a living example. From sleep to anxiety, energy to mental acuity, everything they have works, and well.

CAUTION!! MUST READ FOR ANYONE CONSIDERING TAKING PHENIBUT!!! I've bee taking benzodiazepines for years now, Xanax for 2+. Currently I'm on 2mg extended release and .5 immediate release, as I've built up a tolerance. The reasons for this are another issue so I'll skip that part... About 2 years ago I was in the same boat regarding Xanax. I knew about the possible life threatening effects of withdrawal and was looking for an alternative. I tried several supplements on the market before conducting extensive research into how benzodiazepines function, specifically their role in GABA-A and B receptors, and the different substances that also affect these (alcohol, GHB, to name a couple). This is when I came across phenibut. I started first by buying them in capsule form at 500mgs a piece. 3 did the trick. I described it at the time as a mixture between ecstasy and 2 shots of vodka, but without losing the ability to drive and make rational decisions. Also, it is 100% legal in the US. I soon bought the powdered form of Phenibut HCL and would mix it with water and chug it down. It was incredibly salty to the point where it makes you nauseous, but my need at the time for anxiety relief outweighed the temporary discomfort. I made the CRITICAL and nearly life threatening mistake of miscalculating my dose while, simultaneously, with the more I took the poorer my memory became and I quickly lost track. I ended up, best to my memory, of consuming about 20,000 mgs in less than 6 hours with little or no tolerance. I was in and out of consciousness while vomiting. My wife panicked and called 911. They were convinced it was drug related. I passed out on the stretcher and woke up in the ICU. I was unable to urinate so they inserted a catheter. My entire family came from far and wide to visit me. I was oblivious. I vaguely recall waking up several times yelling for water and being extremely thirsty. I was NOT taking ANY other medication at the time. I finally regained awareness about 16 hours later. Not only was I tremendously embarrassed, I still wanted to downplay the role of phenibut, as I knew that this was my error and if taken responsibly, it worked wonders. After the full tox screen came back negative, they brought in every specialist known to man to ask me a series of bizarre questions. They hooked me up to a device to measure brain activity for 3 days. As I regained my normal abilities,after being transferred to neurology, I soon grew inpatient w their endless tests and more or less demanded to be discharged. That took another day. In total I missed 4 days of work and terrified my family. Needless to say, I was extremely careful after that. After 2 years of taking phenibut I've never come close to having a similar occurrence. I have, however, been taking it continuously since. Other than learning the hard way not to mix it with alcohol or not to take it with Xanax pduring the day, I've had no issues whatsoever. My tolerance had increased to nearly 40,000mgs a day, now taking 20,000 before breakfast. My words of caution: be very careful with your dosing early on!!;! Be very careful because withdrawal is real and you will certainly suffer side effects if stopping abruptly. I recently switched to phenibut f.a.a (see my other post for an explanation between hcl and faa, or ask!) and have had tremendous success with ALL my anxiety disorders, which I have been battling for 25 years!! I highly recommend this supplement for anxiety stress and sleep disorders. Of course, individual results may and will vary. This is based on my own experience as well as my wife's. A close friend found 4 capsules (about 2000 mgs) to feel like ambien (a "z-drug, also affecting GABA receptors btw) Please use extreme caution if using this and start w small doses!! My wife takes it occasionally 1500 mgs once a day, maybe 2-3 times a week (the recommended dose) and loves it. I am a heavy user and clearly exceed all recommend dosing, but that took years of gradual daily use and increases. Shockingly this remains legal. I'm assuming it's because it's not a well known street drug yet thankfully. FYI, I AM a licensed psychotherapist and I DO know what I'm taking about!! I am and have been in traditional therapy for years and have been working on reducing dependence on "drugs" to cope. Please feel free to email me with any question or concerns @mzupko@hotmail.com

By Matt Z.

What do you mean? They always ship same day/next day, try using their contact form on their website.

By Paul B.

Hello I also have the same anxiety you speak of. I have a very difficult time going out in public because I have terrible panic attacks. Phenibut FAA has been a godsend for me and Liftmode is the best and easiest place to order from. 1 scoop under the tongue for about 10 min and the anxiety is much more manageable. It's literally amazing!

By Shaun H.

Phenibut helps me a lot, though she could become addicted

By Edward R.

Hello Amy, Shipping to Washington will vary depending on the shipping method you select. UPS Mail Innovations, which is essentially First Class Mail typically takes 5-15 business days, but is a Free service for any size order. UPS Ground is typically 1-4 business days depending on the location and excludes weekend delivery, but is also Free if your order is over $35. UPS 2nd Day Air is also Free for Orders over $120, but likewise excludes weekends, so if ordered today it would be guaranteed for Monday. UPS Next Day Air shipping is also Free for Orders over $200, but is guaranteed for delivery tomorrow. All of these options are available as paid options as well for any size order. Please remember however, that our cut-off for same day shipments USPS is 3pm Central and for UPS is 5pm Central. Thank you for your great questions and we look forward to hearing back from you again real soon! The LiftMode Team

By Lift M., LiftMode Representative

Importing to India will be subject to Import duties. In order to locate what Import duties you will be liable for, please follow this link to the Indian Customs website: http://www.cbec.gov.in/

By Lift M., LiftMode Representative

Questions? Get answers from the LiftMode staff and other customers.

8 Photos for LiftMode