Review of Phytoextractum

Tel: +1-503-444-9555
support@phytoextractum.com

benb263
2/19/19

I really love this company. They have great products and offer a lot of discounts. I highly recommend them to anyone.

coreyh80
2/18/19

The service was wonderful and they were helpful!!!! The product was beyond expectations!!!! I wil definitely will be ordering from them again! Mia was also great with her assistance!

suzanned127
2/17/19

Very professional and knowledgeable. Excellent and fast customer service!
Very professional and knowledgeable. Excellent and fast customer service!

williama296
2/11/19

Very impressed with this company. Their product is top notch and works great. Customer Service really cares and listens to their customers.
Highly recommend and will truly be going through them again.

lisae284
2/9/19

I purchased Kratom powder for my health condition of Fybroidmyalgia. It came very cleanly and professionaly packaged. The quality of this powder I received was very fresh and stayed that way throughout it's entire use until gone. I plan to keep my business with Phytoextractum. I am looking forward to testing out their CBD oil at some point in the future for my occasional bouts with arthritis. This website has something against anyone saving a buck by writing an honest from the heart review. It's true I might not have set out to make an honest review without an incentive. But even with an incentive I would not lie. But this website wants to block the benefits that Phytoextractum would extend to me in exchange for our business experience with one another. So below in order to make this review and get a savings on the costs of my health care I have to check a button that says I never received an incentive for an honest opinion. Well I really did and I thank God to Phytoextractum for giving me a financial break in this world that no other business seems willing to do for any reason. So there is another great thing to say about Phytoextractum! Their not just all about extracting money from you.

erickk12
1/31/19

Seriously what a great company. So glad I found them and look forward to future orders. Customer service was super responsive and easy to deal with. ~Erick K

samk188
1/31/19

I've been using phytoextractum for my kratom and kava for the past 3 years. I've tried every vendor out there and this is by far my favorite company. Their product is very high quality and they have fair prices.

Tip for consumers: Try their Red Maeng Da!

leav3
1/28/19

I've been ordering from this company for 2 years as of next month and I've never had a problem with them. They have good products and ship them out in timely fashion. There are some nice sales or discounts available as well.

robs321
1/25/19

Fresh product and always deliver as promised. Packaging is always sealed professionally and packaged accordingly.

mattw347
1/23/19

Great company...I bought Kratom and it was very high quality and my overall experience was great from ordering to recieving!! Highly recommended

vanessar93
1/21/19

I'm beyond impressed with this company. Their kratom products are the best quality and the prices are awesome.

johnk1231
1/15/19

The customer service is amazing. I had one hiccup in delivery and they MORE than made up for it and just keep delivering. Their deals are constant and stack so you save TONS of money on the product itself or even get free overnight shipping. Like early in the morning the next day shipping, it's incredible for the price. Product quality is top notch! Don't go anywhere else before trying here 1st!

Tip for consumers: Online support chat is great if you have any questions! They are not 24 hours, 7 days a week so order during PST business hours. Before 2 if you want same day shipping.

timd210
1/12/19

Great selection, attentive & helpful customer service. Fast shipping................................

judiths216
1/12/19

Great business here!
I am very pleased with customer service, with the product, shipping ALL of it!
Wicked fast delivery, I like that ALOT!
It prompts me to buy again.
Great job!

lukem166
1/10/19

I ordered the white maeng da. The product I received does not look like, smell like, or have the same density as true white maeng da. It has an unfamiliar scent- an additive. I believe you sell a kratom blend/tea, but on your website you advertise your products as "kratom".

toryea
1/1/19

Phytoextractum has wonderful assortment of products and their customer service is quick to respond. They also have great discounts and free shipping on qualifying purchases. I order the white maeng da kratom and it is great quality. I will be ordering more. Thank you!

samanthab251
12/30/18

Great products and customer service! Had a problem with a shipment and was sorted quickly. Shipping is fast all the way to Australia.

gaylek18
12/30/18

great company. very reliable and fast shipments. When i had a problem, customer service was great...

konyhas
12/7/18

I've been using this company for over ten years and am satisfied with the caliber of the product. Especially compared to other online vendors

stans94
12/4/18

Been doing business for a while best prices and customer service! Also free shipping! I had a problem with a order last month they took care of it tight away!

marcellac11
12/3/18

Superb quality product, great pricing and excellent customer service. This is my go to shop for herbal needs. Free shipping always helps!!

citanm
12/3/18

I placed an order on a Monday and received a tracking number and paid for priority shipping. Come Thursday no updates and tracking showed package had not been given to usps yet. I sent an email to support asking for free overnight Bc of the delay. I got a reply 2 hours later from Mia that she would look into it and upgrade the shipping. Pleasantly surprised, I got the product the next day. I will give the company another chance but if this is common, I will go back to my old supply company.

marvink22
12/1/18

The customer service is very good and courteous.i had a address issue that they promptly helped me with..

mem112
11/30/18

Excellent product and customer service above and beyond excellent, had a shipment delay by delivery company and they credited me even though it was not their fault

williame205
11/22/18

Great customer service, Fast shipping. Products are of high quality and as described. I will be ordering from this site again.

Hi Priscilla, thank you for the message. There are a lot of resources and articles online that discuss this sort of topic, however, we unfortunately aren't able to offer you any medical advice since we are not trained medical professionals. We always advise speaking with your doctor regarding this topic. We wish you the best of luck!

By Tony M., Phytoextractum Representative

Hi Alicia, thank you for contacting Phytoextractum! Our #1 selling product is our Bali powder, featured first in our list of kratom powders. If you're a first time customer, you'll automatically be given samples on your order. If not, you can also write in the comments section of your checkout that you'd like to receive samples, and we'll make arrangements to get them out to you. If you have any further questions, please feel free to get in touch with our support team at support@phytoextractum.com. Have a wonderful weekend.

By Tony M., Phytoextractum Representative

Hi Katie, our checkout was temporarily disabled but you may now proceed to purchase your items. Thank you for your patience.

By Tony M., Phytoextractum Representative

Hi Michelle, make sure you're not using autofill and try using incognito mode if the issue persists (or clear cookies, or try another browser). If you're still unable to access your account, please email our support team at support@phytoextractum.com and we'll be more than happy to assist you.

By Tony M., Phytoextractum Representative

Hello Liz, thank you for your question! Our company and warehouse is located in NE Portland, OR. Our building is zoned for warehouse use only, so we do not have permits for a retail storefront or a location for local customer pickup. If you're located in Portland, Beaverton, Tigard, Hillsboro, Gresham, Milwaukie, Lake Oswego, Vancouver, or similar metro area, you can typically receive your order the following day with our free USPS First Class shipping option. You may also encounter our products in various headshops, smokeshops, bookstores and convenience stores across the US. Please note that only a sealed Phytoextractum bag branded with our foil green logo indicates an authentic Phytoextractum product. Any product sold in a different bag, or branded differently, is not authentic. The best and safest way to order our products, are on our website at Phytoextractum.com. Thank you!

By Tony M., Phytoextractum Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Phytoextractum staff and other customers.

6 Photos for Phytoextractum