Review of Phytoextractum

Tel: +1-503-444-9555
support@phytoextractum.com

ernies45
5/19/19

Phytoextractum is a great company that offers the Best Plants and Extracts I`ve found over the past several years.Some of the nicest people to deal with.Great products and customer service!

dougw138
5/14/19

I recently placed an order with Phytoextractum. There was a small mixup in the product purchased. I contacted Mia in customer service and she was able to correct it rather quickly.Thanks!

katiev17
5/9/19

I have been a returning customer of Phytoextractum for a few years now and have always been delivered quality product and speedy delivery. If there are any ever questions or concerns they are quick to respond as well as helpful.

lisam1007
5/7/19

I have been ordering from Phytoextractum for approximately a year. In this time I have found their products to be of excellent quality. I shopped around before I settled on my preference for Kratom. I make no claims on behalf of Phytoextractum regarding the efficacy of their products. MY opinions are my own, but I sincerely would not buy Kratom if I didn't feel it benefited me. All I can attest to is that about a year ago I took two anti-depressants, pain-killers and prescriptions to reduce the frequency and duration of migraines. Now, I no longer use ANY of these medications. I feel much better and am no longer struggling to climb out of my pit of depression and dependence. Is this success story the result of switching to Kratom? I believe it is.
Regarding Phytoextractum as a business: my orders are always delivered quickly and in excellent condition. The ONE time an item was back-ordered I forgot about it, but they didn't forget. I've made mistakes when I've placed orders over the internet (due to my own inattention or being in a hurry) and each time the customer service I received was exceptional. Surprisingly, my packages arrived with exactly what I had intended to order. So swift was Mia to fix my errors.
I hope to be able to purchase products from Phytoextractum for many years to come.

davidf816
5/5/19

I know a lot of their product through Kraken Kratom, and i freaking LOVE the extracts. Best I've had. Placed an order for items that wouldn't be good for my health, recieved shipment, and shipped it back for full refund. Really helpful staff!

rogers226
4/30/19

I order from this company, paid them though zelle, I've emailed twice, called once-to a vm and no response, but they have my money. Go ahead give them your money for nothing.

justinc243
4/24/19

My first order was short 1 product. No notes, messages, or callls to let me know, just short. I called and was told it was out of stock and I would receive it in a couple of days. I have called, emailed, and messaged multiple times. I have ordered twice more since then and still not received my shortage. It's been 3 weeks and I've spent $400. The product is stellar but I'll have to move on if they don't make this right.

joew294
4/22/19

They have the best extracts at good prices and I have tried all kinds of Kratom. A lot of Kratom dealers say theirs is great but the truth lies in the effect. This place is the best.

yonathanh
4/22/19

First time encounter with Phytoextractum. I paid by e-check, and about a week later I had $2,000 stolen from my bank account with a fake check. Since I rarely use checks and have never done e-checks prior to this, I am very certain that data breach happened when I put my info in through their site.

Not enough info yet to review their product, but my recommendation is to NOT purchase through their website. If you live nearby and can pay in cash, great. But any personal info you put through their website might as well be posted to all on social media. Be warned.

matts479
4/20/19

Excellent business. I've ordered products probably almost 10 times by now, without any issues. I always get exactly what I order, and processing time is super-fast. Their prices are very competitive but their products are nonetheless of the highest quality, with a transparent sourcing process and high standards on purity. In short, you can trust that you're getting good, safe products, which is extremely important for supplements.

Support is also top-notch. After having an issue with a package accidentally being returned with USPS, Phytoextractum quickly responded to my inquiry. I would've been happy paying for shipping again, but they sent it out priority again the same day. This kind of service is increasingly rare these days, and has made me an even happier customer. Prior to this interaction, I would have been hesitant to shop anywhere else, but now I'm absolutely dedicated to Phytoextractum!

dawns294
4/15/19

I contacted the company about a product I bought and never heard back. I bought Blue Lotus and it tasted like ramen noodle seasoning. When I asked if that is what it was supposed to taste like, they never responded. And, it did nothing.

ht38
4/14/19

They have a variety of products that are really good quality! They have the best prices and always seem to have something on sale. And they have really good customer support.

mikeb885
4/11/19

Phytoextractum is a great company that offers the Best Plants and Extracts I`ve found over the past several years. Their product(s) quality stands above the rest. Also their Support Team is fast and efficient and answered any problems that I might have experienced in a professional manner...I would recommend this company to anyone....thanks

ryanc429
4/11/19

Phyto is by far one of the best online companies for top quality products. The products I ordered are absolutely 5 star quality and show up always on time. There customer service is amazing and very easy to get a hold of to help with anything you may need. I highly recommend this company and any of there products. I have already referred many friends to the company and will continue to do so. The offer the highest quality products at reasonable prices and I am always given proper tracking information. I personally believe that Mia there customer service agent is the best I have ever had the pleasure of receiving help from. Thanks PHYTO

josephi41
4/3/19

Mia takes a personal interest in helping. I have over 10 transactions with them. They have always resolved any issues I have had with them. Even when the fault was mine they handled the situation in a professional manner.

J C Inatome

sallies10
3/30/19

Great customer service. They were so helpful and friendly. Quick shipping. Great quality. Repeat customer.

pamg234
3/29/19

Happy with products and services.Decent prices on products and shipping. So far I am a happy camper.

tracyh280
3/25/19

I typically use Gaia but this is so much better like the quality is just intense no pain whatsoever I probably took a little bit too much that tomorrow I'm going to reduce the amount and I think the effects will be perfect

christophere108
3/20/19

This company excels in product quality and safety. Their customer service is quick, kind and professional. I have been a customer for 3 plus years. I have only had 2 shipping discrepancies that were resolved within an hour or less. Their herbal selections are huge! Another big plus is they always have fast free shipping. I highly recommend Phytoextractum !!

cobyp2
3/15/19

Nevermind the aged website theses guys are something special.... Out side of the slow response time of the
customer service they shipped fast great site
awesome overnight shipping and some of
the best botanical extracts on the market
when they do reply they're extremely helpful
and straight to the point super consistent Now they have the xtracts pressed in tablets could not upload video wasn't correct file extension

mickeyj5
3/13/19

Hands down the best site to get your Kratom powder or any other kratom products. I've been using them for 3 months now. They are truly the best.

shannona77
3/11/19

I have been a customer since 2012 and have always been very pleased with the products and the delivery.

jonm224
3/10/19

Excellent product, impressive shipping time, and outstanding customer service. My go to shop for all my herbal needs!

davinal5
3/6/19

I purchased the extract Isol-8 from Phytoextractum.com in early February
I did not receive my order right away and there was no tracking
information for me to follow. I contacted the company and they notified
me that the extract was out of stock at the time I placed my order but
had just been restocked. I received the Isol-8 within two day of
contacting them. I have been using the Isol-8 for the past several
weeks for an early morning energy boast. I started with a dosage of 1/8
of a teaspoon and for me this dosage works great! I do have an increase
in energy within about 15-20 minutes. I have had no adverse side
effects and after using for several weeks the same 1/8 of a teaspoon
works great for me! I will definitely order from Phytoextractum again.

paulettew16
3/4/19

I have been buying products from this company for 2 years. They are a fantastic company to buy from with wonderful customer service.

Hi Priscilla, thank you for the message. There are a lot of resources and articles online that discuss this sort of topic, however, we unfortunately aren't able to offer you any medical advice since we are not trained medical professionals. We always advise speaking with your doctor regarding this topic. We wish you the best of luck!

By Tony M., Phytoextractum Representative

Hi Alicia, thank you for contacting Phytoextractum! Our #1 selling product is our Bali powder, featured first in our list of kratom powders. If you're a first time customer, you'll automatically be given samples on your order. If not, you can also write in the comments section of your checkout that you'd like to receive samples, and we'll make arrangements to get them out to you. If you have any further questions, please feel free to get in touch with our support team at support@phytoextractum.com. Have a wonderful weekend.

By Tony M., Phytoextractum Representative

Hi Katie, our checkout was temporarily disabled but you may now proceed to purchase your items. Thank you for your patience.

By Tony M., Phytoextractum Representative

Hi Michelle, make sure you're not using autofill and try using incognito mode if the issue persists (or clear cookies, or try another browser). If you're still unable to access your account, please email our support team at support@phytoextractum.com and we'll be more than happy to assist you.

By Tony M., Phytoextractum Representative

Hello Liz, thank you for your question! Our company and warehouse is located in NE Portland, OR. Our building is zoned for warehouse use only, so we do not have permits for a retail storefront or a location for local customer pickup. If you're located in Portland, Beaverton, Tigard, Hillsboro, Gresham, Milwaukie, Lake Oswego, Vancouver, or similar metro area, you can typically receive your order the following day with our free USPS First Class shipping option. You may also encounter our products in various headshops, smokeshops, bookstores and convenience stores across the US. Please note that only a sealed Phytoextractum bag branded with our foil green logo indicates an authentic Phytoextractum product. Any product sold in a different bag, or branded differently, is not authentic. The best and safest way to order our products, are on our website at Phytoextractum.com. Thank you!

By Tony M., Phytoextractum Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Phytoextractum staff and other customers.

10 Photos for Phytoextractum