Review of LiftMode

Tel: +1(855) 228-9993
liftmode@liftmode.com

husama3
5/30/16

I ordered the Noopept from LiftMode. This is the first time I try Noopept, I tried the liftmode one because I trust their quality. They even sent a certificate of analysis with my order which showed how pure it was.

What surprised me the most about the order was how fast I received it. It took literally three days to from the US to be shipped internationally. I even emailed them a few minutes after I made my order, and they were by far the quickest customer service I have experienced. I'm very happy with the product, and even happier with this vendor. http://www.liftmode.com you have gained yourself a loyal customer.

adamf48
5/28/16

I have ordered a ton of Phenibut from LiftMode and I have never been dissatisfied with the product. It is very easy to order, very good website. I think the feature where it tells you if you can still have your product shipped out same day is awesome! That makes it very easy for me to know if I can get my stuff by the weekend or not.
I hate paying shipping on anything (as I think we all do) but they make it easy to get what you want on the day you need it. I have only ever not had a shipment arrive on time. And the one time it was late I received great customer service. I am absolutely going to continue to use http://www.liftmode.com for all of my Phenibut purchases. They are more legit, better prices and reliable then any other website I have tried.

Tip for consumers: Keep your reviews straight! You get a $20 dollars off your next order for reviews like this one!

auts
5/17/16

phenibut is awesome. I have had good experiences with it. However it is important not to use to often. Its great to sleep on if you take like 2 grams 3 hrs before sleep you will sleep like a baby. I also use it when I know I am going to have to be in a social situation. Its so much easier to enjoy a conversation when some phenibut is in your system. I get it from liftmode.com and they ship it really quickly and its always tested for purity. try it.

christieh7
5/10/16

I decided to try L-Theanine as a supplement for recovery days after a workout. I had read reviews that gave varying results, so with all new supplements I try, I made sure to use it without any other supplements and start with the minimum dose to identify its effects. I am an active 5'7", 125lb female, 32 years old and took a 200mg capsule of L-Theanine 2hrs after a meal mid-afternoon on a non-workout day.

For me, the effects of L-Theanine were highly noticeable about 30min after taking. While I had read reviews that noted a calming, non-drowsy effect, my experience was more intense. I felt very drowsy and had a difficult time concentrating the rest of the day. I slept very soundly, but still had a feeling of brain-fog for a few hours the next day. This supplement is often combined with caffeine, and I may try this combination in the future. For me, this is a supplement I will use in the future on off-days following an intense workout.

My order of L-Theanine 200mg capsules came with a certificate of authenticity from http://www.liftmode.com/. Based on the noticeable effects of this supplement I am confident that it is a high quality product. I also was surprised at how quickly my order arrived and at the amazing service and fast response from Liftmode when I had questions about products.

conners1
5/9/16

This morning I want to take a little time to talk about www.liftmode.com 's Phenibut HCL nootropic powder. I first stumbled upon this product almost 5 years ago, and have been using it off and on since then. Crushing everything from anxiety to insomnia to loss of appetite, Phenibut has done wonders for me.
On days I take phenibut, I'm feeling sharp and loose at the same time. I've noticed insomnia builds for me when i'm stressing about work, or when the seasons change. At these times I cycle phenibut into the mix and let it all of that stress wash off of me, allowing for a great night or two of rest , in turn eliminating the worries long term.

To anyone that finds themselves interested in seeing if phenibut works for them, I suggest going through liftmode. They offer numerous sizes, including a very small "sampling" size. In my five years of cycling Phenibut ( as well as many other of liftmodes nootropic solutions) I have not once received a bad batch. This goes a long way for an online shop, since i personally cant stand doing an online return... thankfully Ive never had to!

lloydb32
5/7/16

Is there a difference between Phenibut powder form vs capsule?

benm89
5/5/16

I'm writing this review because I just can't say enough about liftmodecom and the customer service I received from them!
For three years now I've been taking a product called phenibut two to three times a week for my mood and energy ,it is a supplement that is related to Gaba that increases positive mood gives energy and helps you sleep at night. They also have a number of other supplements that are hard to get anywhere else and those two are also top of the line!
So if you are sick of dealing with sites that have horrible customer service and substandard products if I was you I would definitely use liftmode for the rest of your life!!!

stua437
5/3/16

Started using phenibut I ordered from LiftMode for a couple days at a time, works wonders for me. Mostly helps my productivity, but I've noticed other effects too. Occasionally I've felt nauseous but that's nothing I didn't expect and it went away after repeated use.

Also worth noting that the large crystals are much easier to weigh our and handle.

Tip for consumers: Do your research beforehand and you'll be fine.

mattj52
5/3/16

Ok so I ordered some Phenibut hcl from liftmode.com because I had been doing some research on nootropics and liftmode had the nothing but glowing reviews. Well there website is easy to navigate, great list of products, the prices are ridiculously low and the shipping was fast and easy!
The phenibut itself is absolutely amazing! I don't say this lightly, but, this stuff has seriously changed my life for the better. My brain fires like it is supposed to. I'm no longer a scatter-brained mess, I am able to thing about situations and react in a calm, cool, and collected manner. Before I suffered from severe crippling anxiety and that is gone. I can work better, think smarter, react quicker, and all-in-all have a better life.

Thank you Liftmode for an amazing product. I will be a return customer

chrisl157
4/28/16

Im always skeptical about ordering online but I found good reviews for Liftmode. I ordered up some Phenibut and was really happy with the whole process and the product. Its a really customer oriented website, they're clearly focused on customer satisfaction. I have nothing but good things to say about liftmode. If only all other online stores were straight shooters..Balls on Liftmode!!

randec
4/28/16

Purchased 40g phenibut hcl at LiftMode (http://www.liftmode.com) Received notification within a few hours of purchasing online that the product had already shipped which is lightning fast. Once the product was received it was high quality with very clear instructions on dosing. Packaging was also excellent and came with a scoop.

I will definitely be purchasing from LiftMode again in the future. They have a great reputation both for quality and fast shipping.

-Rande

matthewf27
4/24/16

I purchased the Liftmode product Yohimbine on the Liftmode.Com website. It was shipped to me UPS so it arrived in about 2 to 3 days.

The Yohimbine comes in a transparent, reclosable plastic jar with a tamper evident shrinkband to assure purity and quality. Also included is the certificate of analysis of the individual Yohimbine batch and a small blue measuring scoop. The measuring scoop is really small, so it does not take very much at all to make a dose of the product. Since the dose is so small, a 10 gram tub of the product lasts a long time.

The Yohimbine is a fine, white powder. The taste is not too bad, so it can be taken straight, with no water, possibly a swig of water after taking it I really like the Liftmode.Com Yohimbine product. It comes in a very strong plastic tub with a screw on lid. I like that since if I drop it no worry about it breaking all over the floor, and yes I have dropped it now once or twice!

This product helps me with my fatigue problems. I am 60 years old and for the last 10 years my energy levels have dropped dramatically. I am so thankful I found Liftmode and this product to help me with this fatigue problem. It seems to give me more energy, along with better focus. It is said that Yohimbine can increase sexual function, and it has also been said that it can help with erectile dysfunction.

Liftmode is a quality company. I have ordered quite a few products from them and none have disappointed, including this one.

jeremieh
4/21/16

Recently made my first purchase of Phenibut FAA and was very impressed on how quick I received my order. Went with the free shipping. The quality of the product is amazing! I will most definitely be a repeat customer!

dennisl45
4/16/16

The product has a purity rating that seems to come from some kind of lab testing which helps to give comfort that there is nothing in there other than what you're paying for, which is great. I've found the product to work perfectly for me, I really like the combination of Caffeine and L Theanine for a smooth energy and no crash. I drink coffee less now because this has all the positives and no jitters. I still have coffee for the taste sometimes but its not everyday anymore, which helps save $!

jpp8
4/8/16

I continue to only order my phenibut from liftmode. It helps significantly with anxiety and I have yet to experience the phenibut "hangovers" that some have talked about. So far so good and will continue to have liftmode be my source for phenibut. Of note, I get the FAA form so I can't speak to the regular HCL. My positive experiences have been with the FAA. The Magnolia Bark is for my dog, and her cough has reduced significantly, not to mention her overall vitality and activity as well. She gets many supplements so I can't say specifically if it is related to the Magnolia; however, the fact that it is only 1 or 3 other supplements that I recently added, there is a fair chance it has contributed to her getting much better. Highly recommend lifemode.

randym50
4/7/16

I have purchased multiple items from liftmode.com within the last couple of months finding what works best for me. Overall quality control seems on point and always get certificates of analysis with product - phenibut is amazing, theanine is great, noopept is great, and phenylpiracetam is also great. I have tried other vendors such as powdercity who I have received a chunky batch of powder before - so far liftmode has been flawless and is my go-to for available powders. I do wish they supplied adrafanil. I will continue to recommend and purchase from - professionally packaged, shipping is prompt and tracking information provided quickly - they also provide recommend dosage information and scoops to help get you there. Give them a try!

jimmyy2
4/5/16

Fast shipping and great customer service from a group that cares! But not only that they sell awesome products, stuff you have to try like Phenibut and Phenylpiracetam!
I highly recommend this place, it is my go to store!
The products they sell are quality made and are 99 percent pure. They have really cool products that are unfortunately only known underground. Explore, look around and ask me if you have questions about this place!

erikh22
4/4/16

erikh22
Erik H.

No bad experiences - I've ordered from Liftmode a number of times over the past year. Shipping to Canada is generally really quick (less than 10 days in most cases). I've had no problem with the products I've ordered... packaging, product quality, etc. Never any problems.

In one instance, my postal code was incorrect. When I contacted them to ask if they could change it before it shipped... well it shipped, but they gave me absolutely no trouble in sending a replacement order at their own cost. I've never seen that, ever.

Overall, I would recommend to anyone who's on the fence. These guys are professional.

My only complaint would be, shipping to Canada is a little high. And I'm being picky here (to look for a complaint), because it gets here so fast. So essentially, it's worth it.

I've purchased phenibut multiple times and i have no complaint about the product received.

jenniferh170
3/29/16

I'm very satisfied with the quality of Magnolia Bark Extract that I purchased from LiftMode. After doing research on where to buy this product, I am happy I went with LiftMode!

edr39
3/27/16

I am 67 yers old and have been suffering with anxiety for 5 years. After getting off prescription meds I researched other alternatives and came across Phenibut. After reading reviews it appeared that a good source was Liftmode so I ordered from them. I have been a customer for several years now.

Their prices and shipping time are great. I take Phenibut to help me sleep. If I wake up in the middle of the night I fall right back to sleep. That's something that rarely happens without it. Also, I wake up relaxed and have little anxiety for most of the day.

Unfortunately Phenibut can only be taken a few days a week but it's been a great help to me. My only downside is that it it can't be taken every evening because your body quickly builds a tolerance to it.

khanj3
3/25/16

LiftMode makes great products all around. This L-Theanine was used for energy regulation and it worked great. L-Theanine keeps me calm and focused, and help my brain relax enough to sleep better.

noot2
3/24/16

In search of a reliable seller of Phenibut, I happened upon the website liftmode.com. When researching the company they seemed to be selling a genuine product. After browsing LiftMode, I soon made a decision to buy Phenibut HCL 300MG capsules (70 COUNT). I'm always a bit skeptical when ordering from a new company, as anyone would, but I was excited to be ordering such a high-quality nootropic.

Shipping was quite fast and wasn't expensive; I ordered it Monday, and it came Wednesday. When opening the package, LiftMode provided a certificate of analysis, receipt, dosage guide, and general information about Phenibut. The Phenibut, its self, was nicely packaged with a protective seal and came in a sturdy container. When opening the bottle and after examining the capsules, I can indeed say the Phenibut looked to be near perfect. I consumed 900mg (3 Capsules), and the experience is what is expected when taking that dose. I would recommend this supplier for Phenibut to anyone wanting a great nootropic experience.

-L.R.

johnd526
3/22/16

Awesome product in general... shipping was quick and packaging was nice! I've been using Liftmode phenibut for a little while now and have loved the quality. A couple of my friends now order from liftmode too.

Recently, one of my shipments came with some capsules that were broken open. I emailed Liftmode and notified them of the issue. They quickly responded with an offer to ship me a new order for free... AND they upgraded the shipping for me too. Really shows the type of customer service this company is capable of!

solomonh18
3/20/16

Liftmode is quick at shipping! They process my orders and have them shipped the same day as long as it's before like 6 pm. On top of that the products are high quality. I have tried supplements from other companies and I notice the effects much more from liftmode supplements. Phenibut, magnolia bark, l-thenanine and hordenine+Pea are the poducts I order and a consistent basis and enjoy them every time. I have trouble with an over active mind and use these products to help calm me down overactive stimulation of my neurons. Https://Liftmode.com is the place to buy your supps.
P.s. I am not a liftmode rep, just a happy customer.

susanl116
3/20/16

I tried one other nootropics website before finding Liftmode and I have never considered using another. Not only are Liftmodes products less expensive than the competition, they are much superior in terms of quality as well.

In addition to exceptional quality, the website is very user-friendly and easy to navigate. You can also transfer your payment account information over from Amazon. That way you dont have to waste time filling out delivery and payment information.

The packaging comes in a nice twist top plastic bottles that are clearly labeled. Along with a serving spoon and instructions. The first company I ordered from sent the supplement powder in a small plastic bag that spilled and overflowed every time I opened it. It also had a tiny label that was difficult to read.

Once your order is placed, you are immediately sent an email conformation. Another email conformation is sent when your order has shipped, with the contact information for customer service (should you need them). Oh and best of all standard shipping is always free no matter how much you spend! I have always received my order quickly.

I would recommend liftmode without any reservations!

CAUTION!! MUST READ FOR ANYONE CONSIDERING TAKING PHENIBUT!!! I've bee taking benzodiazepines for years now, Xanax for 2+. Currently I'm on 2mg extended release and .5 immediate release, as I've built up a tolerance. The reasons for this are another issue so I'll skip that part... About 2 years ago I was in the same boat regarding Xanax. I knew about the possible life threatening effects of withdrawal and was looking for an alternative. I tried several supplements on the market before conducting extensive research into how benzodiazepines function, specifically their role in GABA-A and B receptors, and the different substances that also affect these (alcohol, GHB, to name a couple). This is when I came across phenibut. I started first by buying them in capsule form at 500mgs a piece. 3 did the trick. I described it at the time as a mixture between ecstasy and 2 shots of vodka, but without losing the ability to drive and make rational decisions. Also, it is 100% legal in the US. I soon bought the powdered form of Phenibut HCL and would mix it with water and chug it down. It was incredibly salty to the point where it makes you nauseous, but my need at the time for anxiety relief outweighed the temporary discomfort. I made the CRITICAL and nearly life threatening mistake of miscalculating my dose while, simultaneously, with the more I took the poorer my memory became and I quickly lost track. I ended up, best to my memory, of consuming about 20,000 mgs in less than 6 hours with little or no tolerance. I was in and out of consciousness while vomiting. My wife panicked and called 911. They were convinced it was drug related. I passed out on the stretcher and woke up in the ICU. I was unable to urinate so they inserted a catheter. My entire family came from far and wide to visit me. I was oblivious. I vaguely recall waking up several times yelling for water and being extremely thirsty. I was NOT taking ANY other medication at the time. I finally regained awareness about 16 hours later. Not only was I tremendously embarrassed, I still wanted to downplay the role of phenibut, as I knew that this was my error and if taken responsibly, it worked wonders. After the full tox screen came back negative, they brought in every specialist known to man to ask me a series of bizarre questions. They hooked me up to a device to measure brain activity for 3 days. As I regained my normal abilities,after being transferred to neurology, I soon grew inpatient w their endless tests and more or less demanded to be discharged. That took another day. In total I missed 4 days of work and terrified my family. Needless to say, I was extremely careful after that. After 2 years of taking phenibut I've never come close to having a similar occurrence. I have, however, been taking it continuously since. Other than learning the hard way not to mix it with alcohol or not to take it with Xanax pduring the day, I've had no issues whatsoever. My tolerance had increased to nearly 40,000mgs a day, now taking 20,000 before breakfast. My words of caution: be very careful with your dosing early on!!;! Be very careful because withdrawal is real and you will certainly suffer side effects if stopping abruptly. I recently switched to phenibut f.a.a (see my other post for an explanation between hcl and faa, or ask!) and have had tremendous success with ALL my anxiety disorders, which I have been battling for 25 years!! I highly recommend this supplement for anxiety stress and sleep disorders. Of course, individual results may and will vary. This is based on my own experience as well as my wife's. A close friend found 4 capsules (about 2000 mgs) to feel like ambien (a "z-drug, also affecting GABA receptors btw) Please use extreme caution if using this and start w small doses!! My wife takes it occasionally 1500 mgs once a day, maybe 2-3 times a week (the recommended dose) and loves it. I am a heavy user and clearly exceed all recommend dosing, but that took years of gradual daily use and increases. Shockingly this remains legal. I'm assuming it's because it's not a well known street drug yet thankfully. FYI, I AM a licensed psychotherapist and I DO know what I'm taking about!! I am and have been in traditional therapy for years and have been working on reducing dependence on "drugs" to cope. Please feel free to email me with any question or concerns @mzupko@hotmail.com

By Matt Z.

What do you mean? They always ship same day/next day, try using their contact form on their website.

By Paul B.

Hello I also have the same anxiety you speak of. I have a very difficult time going out in public because I have terrible panic attacks. Phenibut FAA has been a godsend for me and Liftmode is the best and easiest place to order from. 1 scoop under the tongue for about 10 min and the anxiety is much more manageable. It's literally amazing!

By Shaun H.

Phenibut helps me a lot, though she could become addicted

By Edward R.

Hello Amy, Shipping to Washington will vary depending on the shipping method you select. UPS Mail Innovations, which is essentially First Class Mail typically takes 5-15 business days, but is a Free service for any size order. UPS Ground is typically 1-4 business days depending on the location and excludes weekend delivery, but is also Free if your order is over $35. UPS 2nd Day Air is also Free for Orders over $120, but likewise excludes weekends, so if ordered today it would be guaranteed for Monday. UPS Next Day Air shipping is also Free for Orders over $200, but is guaranteed for delivery tomorrow. All of these options are available as paid options as well for any size order. Please remember however, that our cut-off for same day shipments USPS is 3pm Central and for UPS is 5pm Central. Thank you for your great questions and we look forward to hearing back from you again real soon! The LiftMode Team

By Lift M., LiftMode Representative

Importing to India will be subject to Import duties. In order to locate what Import duties you will be liable for, please follow this link to the Indian Customs website: http://www.cbec.gov.in/

By Lift M., LiftMode Representative

Questions? Get answers from the LiftMode staff and other customers.

8 Photos for LiftMode