Review of Envita

8759 E. Bell Road, Building G
Scottsdale, Arizona 85260, US
Tel: 1-866-830-4576
Youtube video thumbnail
We are happy to help you with treatment questions.
Contact Us

karenc526
8/12/18

At age 57, I received my diagnosis of stage 4 breast cancer with metastatic spread to bones and liver. Right away my oncologist's dire predictions and inadequate proposed treatment protocols didn't ring true to me! It was basically palliative care and raised my Irish!!! I looked for alternative treatments that were consistent with my knowledge that there were more progressive and cutting edge treatments for cancer. My search brought me to Envita. The thorough testing revealed the underlying causes and best modes of treatment, which science and commensense dictates is the best way to fight any chronic disease. From the incredibly knowledgeable and likeable Dr. Poteet, Samantha my sweet patient coordinator, and the wonderful nurses and staff at Envita, I could not have had a more positive experience! The fellow patients were and have remained great sources of strength and inspiration. After 3 and a half months my tumours had totally resolved, my pain had diminished greatly and my energy and vitality had returned and I had a whole new lease on life. I am keeping on top of things with the continued guidance of my Envita family and continuing some treatments back home as best as I can and I have had continuing great news with blood work and scans. I am so happy and thankful that I choose Envita as my treatment option and would recommend getting, at the very least, a second opinion from these talented people when you are handed a death sentence.

roberth834
5/28/18

In september last year, I received a diagostic of Lyme Disease from Envita, and shortly after a proposed protocole to treat it. With my engineering background I did asked a lot of question and read many books on the subject, because after 4 years of misdiagostics and a ton of medication, I did not wanted to experience another frustration. After a month of documentation I decide to go to Envita.
I was at there clinic for 9 weeks. and I took 1 month of convalescence afteward.
Than, I look at my health: My memory and concentration problems were gone at 100%. My headache was gone at 90%. My extreme fatigue was gone, now I can have a normal day of work. My joints and muscles pains were gone at 90%.
I was able to re-begin a normal life.
Thanks to Envita family and specially Dr. Poteet and Samanthe for their constant support, expertise et help.

omarf23
2/12/18

I can't thank my family at Envita enough, The experience was outstanding! I was dealing with lymes for 8 years and seeing different doctors with little results. After being at Envita for 8 weeks and doing follow up IVs at home and now a year later I am back to work full time for 2 month now and doing great!! The journey was rough and still doing some detoc and immune boosters but I got a life back that I didnt have for years. Thanks again to Envita!!!

dustinb45
2/6/18

After battling Lyme disease and health problems for 11 years my family found Envita on a web ad at the perfect time. I had hit rock bottom physically and mentally and was about to lose my family because of it. Dr. Hummel and all the staff at Envita went above and beyond using every tool, test, resource they had available to help me heal and live a healthy and happy life. I had battled extreme body pain, vision loss, four hip surgeries including a replacement, passing blood, years of abnormal bloodwork.After initial testing at Envita I found out that I had borrelia, Rocky Mountain spotted fever, ehrlichia and many other viruses and infections. My family and I came to Arizona from Missouri for 10 weeks of treatment. I would do it all over again in a second. I have been home for almost a year, back to work full time in construction, and am for the first time ever living a pain free life with my wife and two kids.

susans430
2/4/18

I went to Envita without a very specific diagnosis but through their incredibly thorough testing they found key pieces to the cause of my health issues that multiple doctors hadnt found over many years. The staff at Envita are not only talented but so kind! Samanatha answered all of my many questions with such grace and Dr Poteet was caring and insightful. Thank you, Envita for giving me hope again!

jeremyb103
10/12/17

They shipped fast and very responsive with support. My experience is great when buying through their website. Highly recommended

scottk97
9/25/17

In June of 2016, I had a sudden, sharp pain in my back. It didnt last long but over the next few months, the pain returned more and more frequently. My sons and I manage a 45-acre farm and I was 75. I assumed I had pulled a muscle by overdoing things on the farm and tried to be more careful. However, by October I was sleeping in a recliner because lying flat on the bed was excruciating. I slept fitfully each night, not ever feeling truly rested. My doctor recommended physical therapy but that just made the pain worse.

By December, I was having trouble eating. Not eating made me ill but eating made my stomach hurt. I dropped 25 lbs. and was unable to stand upright because the pain was worse when my back was straight. I returned to my doctor, who could feel several large masses in my abdominal area. He immediately referred me for imaging. The CT scan showed multiple masses in my abdomen, the largest being 7 inches. There were also masses growing around my esophagus. A biopsy was completed and in January 2017 I received a diagnosis of Stage 4 Non-Hodgkins Mantle Cell Lymphoma.

I met with a local oncologist, who told me what treatment I would receive. He didnt answer my questions or give me any options. I felt uneasy with his proposed treatment plan. My son-in-law knew of Envita Medical Clinic in Scottsdale and arranged an appointment. Our first visit with Dr. Warren lasted about two hours. He took the time to explain how cancer works and what treatment he would recommend. He answered every question we had and checked at each step to make sure we understood everything he told us. I felt very at ease with him and the proposed treatment plan. When I began treatment, I found that same level of attention with every interaction I had with the staff. Everyone was very caring and concerned about me and the other patients they were treating. They were always willing to explain what they were doing and why.

I continued to lose weight, dropping another 10 lbs. in the first four weeks of treatment. I became so weak I could barely walk into the treatment center. However, after about six weeks, my pain level went way down and I started getting my strength back. For the first time in five months, I could finally lay down again to sleep. By the end of my 12-week treatment program, I was feeling stronger and had regained 20 lbs. For the next six months, I continued to return once a month for follow-up treatment and was always treated like a long-lost friend.

My experience at Envita couldnt have been more positive. I would recommend them to anyone.

mariac238
8/3/17

I have been a patient at Envita for a while and I want to share my wonderful experience at this clinic.
Envita people provided me with the best medicine and supplements bust most of all they listened to me, they supported me, they made me feel comfortable, loved and safe. I have never experienced such quality medical care before. The Envita team are fully dedicated to what they do, how they do it and the patient's wellbeing. They are professional, compassionate and caring from the front desk, to the nurses, to the doctors and those who I have not had much contact with. Everyone is like a family including patients which meant a lot to me because I was alone and missed my family and my puppy so much.
I do all my home care and continue receiving guidance and support from my doctor and my home care coordinator as I seek full recovery.
Thank you Envita team. Thank you Dr. Poteet for your care and dedication.
God bless you all to continue your mission of healing.

sarahs325
4/7/17

After 17 years of chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia and chronic pain I was out of time. I got treated at Envita Medical in Scottsdale, AZ in 2013. They pulsed antibiotics for two months with high doses of vitamin C and hydrogen peroxide. I began to heal immediately, after 17 years of undiagnosed Lyme. I was able to get out of my wheelchair within a few days and never went back in. It has taken me a solid 4 years to feel like myself. The single biggest thing they did for me was to stop the pain. After so many years of pain all I could hear in my head was "stop the pain, stop the pain, stop the pain." I have since referred 4 friends out to Envita. It isn't a cure all, I still had lots of healing that needed to be done over the next 2 years, but it stabilized me so that I could heal. It was crises treatment and I'm very thankful to them.We also heard Dr Horowitz talk about pulsating antibiotics at the Living Well with Lyme disease conference in 2015.Everything they were saying at that conference had already been part of the treatment I had received in AZ. That was really encouraging to hear. I even recovered from most of the neurological issues I had. (I still struggle to sleep at times)

alexa1876
3/11/17

I was diagnosed with BCell Double Hit Lymphoma in Canada in Feb/16. After 625 hours of chemo with 10 drugs and 2 programs over a 7 month period, my Oncologist in Canada stated that I was resistant to chemo, even though 2 of the 4 areas that cancer was present had been eliminated. While a new area was appearing, one was shrinking and grew back larger. The prognosis which was not good to begin with, rare, aggressive, lymphoma got worse.

Instead of enter a clinical trial in its 1st phase and time not on my side, I took my wife's advice and reviewed the Envita web site. Upon reviewing Dr.Prato's videos, information and testimonials, I was sold to cross the border and commence being tested and treated. It made all the sense in the world to improve one's environment before administering conventional means of treatment. Furthermore, finding the cause by applying a personalized approach through elaborate testing, was "the icing on the cake" for me.

I am happy to say that after a 3 month program at Envita, Scottsdale headquarters and coupled with immunotherapy treatments at Envita, Mexico, that of my 3 areas of concern, 1 has almost all been eliminated and 2 have shrunk 50% upon CT scan results. We anticipate that when a PET scan is performed in 2 month's time, there will be no activity and I will be classified in a state of remission.

Considering 12-18 months is about all I could have expected, 15 months later and I am feeling like a new man and will feel better and better as the natural killer cells work their magic.

All the above could not have been possible without the entire Envita family support, care, encouragement, love......The overall experiencing has been overwhelming and given me and my wife continued faith and hope that things will progress with an entire change in lifestyle and following the program to a tee.

I can't think of recommending any other institution to treat cancer/lyme disease as Envita combines the best of both worlds-Convention/alternative to give one the best chance available.

As Envita says at the end of each e-mail, blessings!

erice51
3/3/17

It was like a dream-come-true to find a medical facility that actually focused on curing & healing as opposed to just treating symptoms; and a dream also to see that the medical clinic was allowed to provide proven naturopathic therapies as well as conventional. Arizona leads the country in that regard. Then to our amazement, Envita took the time to focus on thorough diagnostics before drafting a customized therapy protocol. They must have drawn about 3-dozen tubes of blood, and some was sent to Europe for analysis of genetic profile. But it did not end there. Urine was tested for heavy metals. The condition of colon and skeleton were evaluated. Testing was done for the presence of bacteria, viruses, and parasites. There are many things that can retard healing. Envita made the effort to uncover all of the root causes that might be hindering healing. The staff is incredible with giving quality time, and compassion is just who they are. The atmosphere is positive and upbeat, and the healing we experienced from squamous cell carcinoma seemed to be a miracle.

margaretk58
2/26/17

Going to Envita for treatment for Lyme disease was one of the best decisions we've ever made. It's a very professional, personable and caring environment, unlike anything I've seen or experienced in my lifetime. Starting with Samantha, the patient care coordinator to guide you through the process, over a two hour consultation with both Drs. Warren and Oertle, you are finally seeing people that believe what you're telling them. I spent over 9 weeks at the clinic, M-F, pretty much full days for various treatments and IV's. The whole staff is terrific with the nurses being the top in their field!
I got my tick bite 42 yrs. ago and never thought much about it. Got married, raised a family and so it goes. Life went on as normal, health wise, until about 12 yrs. ago. Had some stress issues and things just fell apart. Went to the dr. and did an MRI. The Dr. didn't see anything but he said "I think you have MS, this is what you need to do..."
The red flags went up; I felt a diagnosis of MS warranted a lot more than an "I think". A couple of other local Drs. chimed in with "maybe it's ALS or a brain tumor". They needed to label me with something!
So I quit going to the allopathic Drs. Did some research on my own and concluded it was Lyme disease. By this time I was really going downhill. Balance issues and walking issues were getting worse, and so was speech.. Did natural & homeopathic medicine, which helped for a while, then another downhill slide.
Enter the wheelchair. Paralysis from the waist down. That was about 5 yrs. ago. Started going to the Dr. in Mexico which helped some. He did order my Lyme tests from two different labs in the U.S., which came back positive. And at least I was no longer getting worse, but aside from that, I wasn't getting much better.
Just got back from our last trip to Mexico and I mentioned to a friend that I wouldn't be going back, and she told me about Envita.
Was at the clinic from the end of May until the first part of August, 2016. A wonderful experience. Finally feel like I'm going in the right direction. I'm still in the wheelchair, but I do have more mobility now than I've had in years. In fact, when I'm laying on the floor, I can now roll over!
I don't feel that I'm done seeing improvement yet. There's been so much neurological and muscular damage that I know it's going to take quite a while to repair, but I feel I'm on the right track finally!

eleanors12
2/25/17

I would strongly recommend Envita to anyone who is looking for an alternative approach to healthcare. I have Lyme disease complex and have been to many doctors over the years. Only at Envita did I start to see results! Thank you Envita!

levif16
2/19/17

After years of frustration and being told be traditional medicine doctors that I had various things such as "Lupus, MS and Hepatitis C". I arrived at Evita Medical Center September 12, 2016 for a nearly eight week stay. During my stay I received from 4 to 7 IV treatments everyday. I personaly believe the IRAD treatments were the "silver bullet" for me. I am now back home and my health is still improving. Friends from home asked "what did you do all that time" my response is when you go to Envita healing becomes your job, it is liking going to work every day five days a week and then resting up on the weekend. My advice to anyone going to Envita "do eveything the staff tells you to do, if there is anything you are uncomfortable with talk it over with your patient care coordinator" the doctors and staff have well researched reasons for everything they do. The doctors and staff were all wonderful.

tracir2
2/19/17

Where do you begin when your spouse is told he has 6-9 mos to live? After dealing with traditional cancer treatments the dr's said for his type of cancer was to take life sustaining chemo pills and hopefully down the road they would find a better treatment for Renal Cell Carcenoma. In other words Mike was on borrowed time and the end would come sooner than later unless he got a miracle. Mike had surgery and then he tried brutal n abrasive treatments only to be told we have nothing else! Through my company I was informed of Envita Medical Ctr and given their contact. Two weeks later we arrived at Envita. Mike was given a thorough work up with true genetic testing that Drs designed a protocol that was unique to his DNA! Skillfully and with the greatest attention to healing his whole body while giving him quality of life. The scientific approach even to the most skeptical person on alternative treatments with integrated medicine is designed to kill the Cancer cells even if metastasized as Mike's were. Mike had been receiving traditional medicine treatment starting in April 2011 in Texas till we arrived at Envita's door in April 2015...when the dreaded day came and Tx Drs said that he might be at the end of his journey. But.... Mike started treatment at Envita immediately and by the end of Nov 2015 Mike R is in partial remission and leading a normal life by going back to work full time and feeling better than he has in years! He visits the clinic for treatments once every 4-6 wks and is working towards a full remission in the near future. Now is that a Praise the Lord!! I appreciate the wisdom and scientifical approach that Envita used for Mike ...it was just what the dr ordered for him to understand and follow the protocol even when allowed to return home! I tell people everyday please if you get a bad report from the dr get a second opinion from Envita! I am Thankful for Envita's diligence in researching and working on cures for cancer! I am also thankful that I still have my husband alive and healing for Myself and our grandchildren!

marthas69
2/18/17

In 2014 I was diagnosed with Lyme disease after going to many doctors and leaving with no answers. I sat in the doctors office in shock with no clue of how to deal with this disease that I had never even heard of. I dont give up easily and the fight was on. I began researching and working through the treatment options. For 6 months I took 32 pills a day of oral antibiotics, supplements and other medications to deal with my symptoms meanwhile my liver was shutting down. I was taking medications for extreme fatigue, constant body aches, depression, anxiety, migraines, neurological issues, digestive and skin problems. I became even more sick as my body starting herxing from the Lyme die off. None of my symptoms got better and the migraines became so bad that I couldnt even function enough to get through a day not to mention I began losing my hair.

I decided to stop the oral medication chaos and chose a more natural path. The holistic doctor that I worked with was able to help keep some of my symptoms at bay for about a year. The time came when I couldnt take any more. My symptoms came back and I started losing the use of my hand because of the pain and stiffness. I would lose my balance all the time as if I were walking around intoxicated. I was suffering and my family was suffering.

In June 2016, I started more research and found Envita Medical Center. After thoroughly combing their website, I contacted Envita. I was immediately assigned a patient care coordinator, Samantha, who consulted with me over the phone and via email. She was so patient and understanding. Samantha stayed with me throughout the entire process. She was there answering every one of the 50,000 questions I had even before I committed to going to Envita for the consultation with the doctor. In July 2016 I went for my consultation and by August 2016 I arrived at Envita away from my family and friends. I told myself I just want to be 50% better, just 50%. I was desperate.

After 8 weeks of daily treatments consisting of an aggressive combination of conventional and naturopathic medicine I was able to go home, 90% better. For a Lyme sufferer 90% feels like 100%. The devoted and compassionate staff at Envita were there to help me get to my 90%. Everyone is like family there which meant a lot because I missed my family so much. It was the first time I was able to be around people who truly understood because they are fighting the same battle. As Lyme sufferers we often feel alone because most people dont understand the disease.

I have been home now for four months and Im still doing well. I try do all of my home care and follow up with my Envita home care team regularly. Thank you Envita for giving me my 90%, it was so worth it.

marym455
2/16/17

The Envita team has provided me with the best medical care I've ever experienced, and still does from a distance. I spent 8 weeks in the clinic this past summer. I was extremely impressed with the cleanliness of the facility, the medical expertise of the doctors & nurses, the cutting edge treatments, and the sincere kindness and care of the staff. The doctors, nurses, patient care coordinators and medical assistants attended to my needs promptly and effectively. They answered my questions with clarity and patience, giving me all the time I needed to understand my situation and take ownership of my health. Despite the rigor of the treatments, I was filled with deep peace knowing I could trust the doctors and the process. I continue to be an Envita patient from a distance, receiving quality advice, guidance & support from my doctor and my Home Care Coordinator as I seek full recovery. I have encouraged family and friends to seek medical care at Envita - I have found nothing better. May God continue to bless the healing mission of the Envita Medical Centers!

kimr102
2/11/17

My daughter was misdiagnosed for over a year and shortly after having receiving the Lyme diagnosis we discovered Envita. We had been looking at various clinics and all of them just didn't seem like the right fit. We liked the approach of combining traditional medicine along with proven alternative treatments to hit this disease from all sides. She received thorough testing for other infections so that they could treat the cascade of problems going on in her system. They have a superb staff and nice facilities. One additional benefit is that she received treatment from Dr. Reed the on staff chiropractor and her scoliosis curvature went from 27 degrees when she began treatment to 19 degrees! You can put your trust in Dr. Oertle and the entire staff at Envita.

johns1626
2/10/17

I came to Envita on October 18th and was here for 16 weeks to treat for Lyme Disease. I could hardly function with the brain fog, depression, chronic pain and fatigue, GI issues, and headaches. It was only a year and half ago that I was unable to get out of bed, but now after 16 weeks, I am walking out of Envita and the Lyme is gone. There are still some thyroid and virus issues but we are doing everything that we are told to do. A great place with wonderful staff!

johnm856
8/25/16

Envita is a special place for healing; but, not just because of the access to cutting edge technologies and medicines from around the world. It is made special because of the staff, from the office support, to the nursing staff and the doctors. There is a true sense that they all are 100% dedicated to what they do, how they do it and the patient's wellbeing.
Never have I had the feeling in any other medical center that they recognized healing is a 3 part process of, mind, body & spirit. From the first interview at Envita that was made quite obvious as was the fact of no false guarantees. Healing of any seroius disease is as much a commitment of being coachable and hard work on the patient's part as that of the medical team. If I were to try to summarize Envita, it would be professional, genuinely compassionate and caring for the patient and their families.

kristyes
3/4/16

After 3 years of misdiagnoses and mistreatment, I lost hope of ever getting my good health back. I went from a strong, physically fit, independent woman, to totally bedridden. Thanks to Dr. Oertle and the wonderful staff of Envita Medical Center, for recognizing chronic tick infections my family doctor and other specialists totally missed for 3 years. I am totally grateful for Envita, the doctors and staff. It is a Christian facility in which the patients support each other. So happy I chose Envita for treatment!

leahp13
2/22/16

We came to Envita as a last hope to do everything. We had little hope and thought we said goodbye when we sent her to Arizona. Envita was a sign from God on her last days. Envita saved her from late stage breast cancer. We are forever grateful.

donnab94
1/19/16

When I first came to Envita, I finally got a correct confirmation of the fact that I had Lyme. I had been very sick with multiple symptoms for several years, without getting any information or help from the doctors I consulted. This is a common story from all the Lyme patients I have met on my journey. I was told by my Envita doctor that my condition was critical and fragile at the beginning. I have persevered with the help of the excellent nurses, doctors, and other staff who are always available. I am so much better, with a few more weeks of treatment to go. I have my life back. I truly believe that this facility is the only place to go. Lyme has not been acknowledged or studied for effective treatments anywhere except for the 15 years dedicated at Envita for better and better ways to help us get well.

rachelg42
11/2/15

We're from Indiana so we're 1900 miles from home. Rachel Mae was being off and on at Parkview Hospital in Ft. Wayne, IN. and didn't seem to help as she kept getting worse as they called the family together twice. She has breathing problems and anxiety. They took everything off and her in hospice care. Everyone was praying for her and all at once she wanted a pencil and wrote, please pray for me that I can get well. We were all astounded, so our daughter in law Amy started searching the internet and this place popped up called Envita in Arizona and sad they treat natural and medical and that's what we were looking for. We felt it was "God sent" so we started making plans so we spent one whole day faxing her medical records and filling out forms and we were accepted to come. They sent a med jet called Angel Flight to pick her up. It took four and a half hours to get her here. Her brother Ben and Sister Barbara Ann flew with her. They had a good flight but when they got here they were worried about her breathing so they sent her to the hospital for a few hours to get her fluid drained and put her in Hospice of the Valley two weeks before she was able to come for treatment. They gave her too much fluids at home and it caused the breathing problems. We rented an apartment and have been bringing her 5 days a week for treatment. The first 6 weeks or so they built her body up with nutrition until they felt she was able to withstand radiation and chemo. She went through most of that now and is starting to eat well and get around on her own. It's amazing what Envita and lots of prayers did for her. We also want to thank Dr. Just and his coordinator Samantha and the staff for all the loving care! "God Bless You All" She is hoping to be healed soon to go home again.

erich271
9/12/15

I just saw Dr. Just at Envita to go over my labs and thus far my experience has been very informative. He was able to tell me what was causing my symptoms, and it was nice to actually spend time with him not a PA or Nurse. The center feels very welcoming and you don't fell like your at a hospital. The staff was very attentive and overall the experience was excellent.

Jo, it all depends on more factors than just where that cancer is located. At our center, we personalize treatment based on an individual's genetic information, which can play many different factors. To learn more about our clinic please contact us at 1-866-830-4576 and a Patient Care Coordinator can help provide further insight.

By Amanda B., Envita Representative

We typically do 8-12 week treatments programs but that is just an estimate, the length can vary depending on the what the doctor determines may be causing your fibromyalgia.

By Amanda B., Envita Representative

Envita is only located in Arizona because Arizona has special laws in place that allows our doctors to do specialty treatments you can't get in other states.

By Amanda B., Envita Representative

Envita's doctors hold several different licensures including MD, NMD, DO, and MDH.

By Amanda B., Envita Representative

At Envita everybody's cancer treatment protocol is built specifically on the causative factors we discover during lab testing for that patient. To get an average cost of treatment your best option would be to call Envita and ask to speak with a Patient Care Educator or Patient Care Coordinator, these two specialists can explain how we would go about developing a treatment plan and ultimately what kind of costs you could expect. They can be reached at 1-866-830-4576.

Envita is currently only available in Arizona, United States

By Amanda B., Envita Representative

Envita does not contract with insurance companies for two major reasons. Firstly, insurance only covers the most basic approaches to healthcare. Because Envita operates outside the insurance model we are able to go above-and-beyond traditional treatment options and provide customized integrative care for our patients. This customized approach to healthcare will explore new and more advanced treatment options that would not have been explored had we been limited by what insurance deems billable. Insurance companies only recognize standardized care where as Envita offers customized care. Secondarily, insurance typically does not recognize the natural side of integrative medicine as reimbursable. Because Envita combines the best of conventional and natural treatment options our protocols would be greatly diminished if we were to accept insurances limitations on the care we could offer. We wish insurance companies would be more up-to-date and recognize natural treatment options, but at this time they simply do not. It is not that we dont want to work with insurance, it is that insurance doesnt want to work with us and cover the latest technological advancements that Envita offers our patients. I hope this helps answer your question.

By Amanda B., Envita Representative

We do help patients with the various topics you have listed. Call into the clinic to speak with a Patient Care Coordinators who will be more then happy to go over how we help our patients. You can reach the clinic at 1-866-830-4576.

By Amanda B., Envita Representative

The success rate would be based off discovering what underlying conditions may have caused the cancer and how difficult treatment of those underlying conditions is. Without knowing what may have caused the cancer we can't give a definitive success rate unfortunately. I would recommend speaking with a Patient Care Coordinator, they will be able to review any testing that may have been done and can give a better idea of what to expect from treatment. You can reach them at 1-866-830-4576

By Amanda B., Envita Representative

Chris, many of the treatments and medicine that we utilize are FDA approved. Call into the clinic and ask to speak with a Patient Care Coordinator. They will be able to go over more about our approach and the technology that we have available to us. The clinic line is 1-866-830-4576.

By Amanda B., Envita Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Envita staff and other customers.

11 Photos for Envita