Review of Goutcure

Tel: +1-877-633-4688

1 star

roser72
2/2/18

My husband prefers natural products, and we came back to GoutCure after a few years. He swears by the Flamisil

erlandp
1/17/18

Can u get gout when u start? I took 2 flamasil with lunch, 2 flamasil with dinner, next morning took 2 gout cure and now my gout is firing more than when I started. I am not on anything else. Just wondering if anyone else experienced the same thing.

Response from Jaime B., Goutcure Representative
Sounds like you are breaking down years of uric acid storage quicker than you're able to excrete it. This can happen for several reasons including lack of water, diet imbalances, slower kidney clearance, etc. Please check your email for one of our nutritional specialists to send you a questionnaire and help get to the bottom of this to insure you're on the right track for your personalized healing process.
davids923
1/2/18

I have ordered from the company for years and the service is always perfect. The Gout Cure product works so I keep ordering.

jeanb110
12/7/17

I have been using Flamasil for years and years and it has performed to perfection.

No side effects and I am allergic to Penicillin,Wheat , Sulfa,..
Thank you very much.
Jean

georgec189
12/7/17

A few years ago, when I first started Ordering, I sent an email to Goutcure, and Jason answered and helped me with my order. I went on line to order on 12/4/17, and had a problems signing in, I remembered emailing Jason the last time I ordered, and went to my computer file, and sent a new email, Jason took care of my order very quickly. and my order is on the way. I have so many passwords, I never remember them.

Questions? Get answers from the Goutcure staff and other customers.

4 Photos for Goutcure