Review of Gout Care

Tel: +1-877-633-4688

tamt7
Tam T.
4/28/18

The sign-in for registered user needs to be redesigned - after signing in with Yahoo, the user still needs to fill in more basic details such as addresses, phone no. etc...

dianaf63
Diana F.
4/27/18

Very confusing. Got a msg on the newsletter for 30% off but it was not accessible. Just hope the product works for me.

dianef126
Diane F.
4/27/18

Other than having a problem with placing the order on line, (I have to call to place it) when I called, the customer service is excellent! For some reason, when I try to submit the order on the website- it says there was a problem with the credit card number each time I try. So, I just end up calling. Thank you for having such good customer service!

edc159
Ed C.
4/27/18

Every order I place online is filled and sent out almost immediately! Great customer service and usually all items in stock. Thanks for always being there!! It means a lot.

gordonb74
Gordon B.
4/24/18
• Updated review

Shopping is always a breeze here. I just wish, even though I did receive a discount today, that there where deeper discounts for long time users of your products. I have been using GC products for years and they do work and will continue to use them. But throw us some loyalty rewards or discounts please!

“Have always had a great experience shopping here, and...”
6/29/17
• Previous review

Have always had a great experience shopping here, and the product really does work. Thanks GoutCure!!!

rosef54
Rose F.
4/24/18

Your website is easy to navigate and the speed in which the order is shipped and arrives is outstanding.

deborahl87
4/9/18

I have recommended your GoutCure.com to several friends and a nurse at the VA hospital and she was thankful for the information as her husband suffers from gout. I told her that it definately has helped me and that there is so much information on the website that he will definately learn more about gout and what he can do for himself to feel better and perhaps help others to learn more. Thank you again for your information

karena228
3/23/18

Fast, easy, convenient! Love their probiotics! Better than stuff you find in the box stores :) Found this site when searching for gout information for my ex. I don't know if he still uses the gout supplements from here, but I stayed for the probiotics! I always recommend it to people, too! I had RNY gastric bypass, so they really help keep me in track!

karena183
Karen A.
3/23/18

I've been ordering from you for awhile. Always have had no problems at all! Best probiotics I can find for the best price!!

stevenf100
Steven F.
3/18/18

Have been doing business with goutcure.com for several years now. Always prompt delivery. Quality product.

georgettab1
Georgetta B.
3/15/18
• Updated review

Very thorough information. Was reading and thought, "What's GMP mean?" Looked over and there was my question with a note saying to click there for answer. Unbelievable and impressive

“Found a new package that looks like a great deal”
8/29/17
• Previous review

Found a new package that looks like a great deal. I've been buying very cheap probiotics that I suspect are not that good, so I am looking forward to trying yours. Your Gout Care & Flamasil products are excellent.

shirleyt67
shirley t.
3/15/18

expeditious and very easy to understand. love the discounts! my husband is the user of your gout products and he has had marvelous results. He no longer has gout issues since using your products, gout care, body boost, and pro-biotics daily and in conjunction for a number of years.

villardol
Villardo L.
3/15/18

I have been using gout cure for over 2 years and I have been pain-free from my gout. I take them twice a day and it works for me.

sheilad49
Sheila D.
3/15/18

I think it works well and you were very helpful when I was on vacation, you got my order to me when I had forgotten to bring some with me. Thank you

katelinb2
Katelin B.
3/15/18

My dad has been using your gout care products for years and he's allowed me to try them. They really do work! Very satisfied with your products and shipping them so fast!

charlesm426
Charles M.
3/15/18

Process is straight forward. item information could be better especially certification of ingredients.

roser72
2/2/18

My husband prefers natural products, and we came back to GoutCure after a few years. He swears by the Flamisil

stevenw223
Steven W.
1/26/18

It's bothersome that your site does not remember me. I've ordered at this address a dozen times or more over the years.

erlandp
1/17/18

Can u get gout when u start? I took 2 flamasil with lunch, 2 flamasil with dinner, next morning took 2 gout cure and now my gout is firing more than when I started. I am not on anything else. Just wondering if anyone else experienced the same thing.

Response from Jaime B., Gout Care Representative
Sounds like you are breaking down years of uric acid storage quicker than you're able to excrete it. This can happen for several reasons including lack of water, diet imbalances, slower kidney clearance, etc. Please check your email for one of our nutritional specialists to send you a questionnaire and help get to the bottom of this to insure you're on the right track for your personalized healing process.
davids923
1/2/18

I have ordered from the company for years and the service is always perfect. The Gout Cure product works so I keep ordering.

larrys321
Larry S.
12/7/17

Used these products for years with wonderful results and buying them on your site is always quick and easy!

lindseyt21
Lindsey T.
12/7/17

My husband has had very few gout attacks since he started taking Gout Cure; and that may have been when he ran out. We try not to let that happen now. We are both very pleased with the results. He is able to maintain with two daily, am and pm.

kp95
K P.
12/7/17

My husband has been taking Gout Cure for several years and hasn't had an attack since he started taking them.

carold171
Carol d.
12/7/17

Gout free for a year. Stay on the diet, drink plenty of water and I’d be gout free for even longer

kimf135
Kim F.
12/7/17

This product is great i love it my dad has gout and his has it controled for more then 3 years

Questions? Get answers from the Gout Care staff and other customers.

4 Photos for Gout Care