Review of Goutcure

Libertytown, MD 21762, US
Tel: +1-877-633-4688

dorisc62
8/3/18

I got GC,Flamasil,probiotic and the comprehensive guide to gout control. I'm currently on the uric acid cleanse and hope it helps my total body inflammation for better overall health. It's pretty easy, so far and the recipes in the booklet sound delicious, so I'm hoping I don't miss the meat too much for the short time I need to stay away from it. I truly appreciate the company that wants to get to the root of the problem instead of just dealing with symptoms.

laurences30
Laurence S.
8/3/18

I think I have an account with you. On checkout I was not given the option to recover a forgotten password. I was only presented with a drop down screen to use other application passwords; AOL, etc. I will not give out that information. So I just keep signing as a guest even though I have been with you for many years.

estherh41
Esther H.
8/1/18

Took two tablets the first day and had severe leg cramps all night! I did drink lots of water after taking the pills. But I am afraid now and will only take one tablet per day.

dorisc61
Doris C.
7/25/18

I like the info available on the site, and the fact that the company is interested in getting to the root of the problem rather than just covering up the symptoms.

joed326
joe d.
7/19/18

right side of screen keeps showing yahoo live store , keeps going over the site annoying trying to navigate.

jodiskay
Jodiska Y.
6/9/18

Great product. Great service. Interesting website. There's a lot of information that is very helpful.

tamt7
Tam T.
4/27/18

The sign-in for registered user needs to be redesigned - after signing in with Yahoo, the user still needs to fill in more basic details such as addresses, phone no. etc...

Response from Jaime B., Goutcure Representative
After a customer registers with  us using one of 4 ways the information will be stored for the next time they order and all of their information except credit card will be filled in. Plus the customer can see all past orders and use any past order to repeat the same selections. I have looked into our stored customer data base and do not see your information perhaps you did not hit the register button on the bottom right side of the sign up page?
dianaf63
Diana F.
4/27/18

Very confusing. Got a msg on the newsletter for 30% off but it was not accessible. Just hope the product works for me.

Response from Jaime B., Goutcure Representative
<span style="background-color: transparent; box-sizing: border-box; color: #333333; display: inline; float: none; font-family: Roboto,sans-serif; font-size: 14px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: left; text-decoration: none; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px;">Thank you for taking the time to rate&nbsp;and comment about us!&nbsp; I am very sorry about the coupon confusion.<br /><br />Please let me know if you have any questions, or need for assistance.&nbsp; We are able to provide you step by step help for your personal healing experience.&nbsp; Look forward to continuing to provide you with great products and service!</span>
dianef126
Diane F.
4/27/18

Other than having a problem with placing the order on line, (I have to call to place it) when I called, the customer service is excellent! For some reason, when I try to submit the order on the website- it says there was a problem with the credit card number each time I try. So, I just end up calling. Thank you for having such good customer service!

edc159
Ed C.
4/27/18

Every order I place online is filled and sent out almost immediately! Great customer service and usually all items in stock. Thanks for always being there!! It means a lot.

gordonb63
Gordon B.
4/24/18

Shopping is always a breeze here. I just wish, even though I did receive a discount today, that there where deeper discounts for long time users of your products. I have been using GC products for years and they do work and will continue to use them. But throw us some loyalty rewards or discounts please!

Response from Jaime B., Goutcure Representative
<span style="background-color: transparent; box-sizing: border-box; color: #333333; display: inline; float: none; font-family: Roboto,sans-serif; font-size: 14px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: left; text-decoration: none; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px;">Thank you for taking the time to rate&nbsp;and comment about us!&nbsp; We issue discounts each and every month, and will continue to extend any savings that come our way and pass them directly onto you.<br /><br />Please let me know if you have any questions, or need for assistance.&nbsp; Look forward to continuing to provide you with great products and service!</span>
rosed84
Rose D.
4/24/18

Your website is easy to navigate and the speed in which the order is shipped and arrives is outstanding.

Response from Jaime B., Goutcure Representative
<span style="background-color: transparent; box-sizing: border-box; color: #333333; display: inline; float: none; font-family: Roboto,sans-serif; font-size: 14px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: left; text-decoration: none; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px;">Thank you for taking the time to rate&nbsp;and comment about us!&nbsp;&nbsp;Please let me know if you have any questions, or need for assistance.&nbsp; Look forward to continuing to provide you with great products and service!</span>
deborahl87
4/9/18

I have recommended your GoutCure.com to several friends and a nurse at the VA hospital and she was thankful for the information as her husband suffers from gout. I told her that it definately has helped me and that there is so much information on the website that he will definately learn more about gout and what he can do for himself to feel better and perhaps help others to learn more. Thank you again for your information

karena228
3/23/18

Fast, easy, convenient! Love their probiotics! Better than stuff you find in the box stores :) Found this site when searching for gout information for my ex. I don't know if he still uses the gout supplements from here, but I stayed for the probiotics! I always recommend it to people, too! I had RNY gastric bypass, so they really help keep me in track!

karena183
Karen A.
3/23/18

I've been ordering from you for awhile. Always have had no problems at all! Best probiotics I can find for the best price!!

Response from Jaime B., Goutcure Representative
<span style="display: inline !important; float: none; background-color: transparent; color: #333333; font-family: Roboto,sans-serif; font-size: 14px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: left; text-decoration: none; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px;">Thank you for taking the time to rate&nbsp;and comment about us!&nbsp;&nbsp;Please let me know if you have any questions, or need for assistance.&nbsp; Look forward to continuing to provide you with great products and service!</span>
daniels456
Daniel S.
3/18/18

Have been doing business with goutcure.com for several years now. Always prompt delivery. Quality product.

georgettab
Georgetta B.
3/15/18

Very thorough information. Was reading and thought, "What's GMP mean?" Looked over and there was my question with a note saying to click there for answer. Unbelievable and impressive

Response from Jaime B., Goutcure Representative
<span style="background-attachment: scroll; background-clip: border-box; background-color: transparent; background-image: none; background-origin: padding-box; background-position-x: 0%; background-position-y: 0%; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-size: auto; border-image-outset: 0; border-image-repeat: stretch; border-image-slice: 100%; border-image-source: none; border-image-width: 1; box-sizing: border-box; color: #333333; display: inline; float: none; font-family: Roboto,sans-serif; font-size: 14px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: left; text-decoration: none; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; padding: 0px; margin: 0px; border: 0px none #333333;">Thank you for taking the time to rate&nbsp;and comment about us! &nbsp;<br style="background-attachment: scroll; background-clip: border-box; background-color: transparent; background-image: none; background-origin: padding-box; background-position-x: 0%; background-position-y: 0%; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-size: auto; border-image-outset: 0; border-image-repeat: stretch; border-image-slice: 100%; border-image-source: none; border-image-width: 1; box-sizing: border-box; color: #333333; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; padding: 0px; margin: 0px; border: 0px none #333333;" /><br style="background-attachment: scroll; background-clip: border-box; background-color: transparent; background-image: none; background-origin: padding-box; background-position-x: 0%; background-position-y: 0%; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-size: auto; border-image-outset: 0; border-image-repeat: stretch; border-image-slice: 100%; border-image-source: none; border-image-width: 1; box-sizing: border-box; color: #333333; font-weight: 400; text-decoration: none; padding: 0px; margin: 0px; border: 0px none #333333;" />You have chosen the right product for a stronger approach to resolving your inflammation.&nbsp; As far as your condition Polymyalgia Rheumatica- please email me at <a href="mailto:Jaime@goutcare.com">Jaime@goutcare.com</a> so I can send you an assessment.&nbsp; Answers to that assessment will help me further evaluate your diet, water intake, lifestyle, medications etc. to see if there is some tweaking to be done in order to reduce the inflammation involved with that condition.&nbsp; Look forward to hearing from you!</span>
shirleyt67
shirley t.
3/15/18

expeditious and very easy to understand. love the discounts! my husband is the user of your gout products and he has had marvelous results. He no longer has gout issues since using your products, gout care, body boost, and pro-biotics daily and in conjunction for a number of years.

villardol
Villardo L.
3/15/18

I have been using gout cure for over 2 years and I have been pain-free from my gout. I take them twice a day and it works for me.

sheilad49
Sheila D.
3/15/18

I think it works well and you were very helpful when I was on vacation, you got my order to me when I had forgotten to bring some with me. Thank you

katelinb2
Katelin B.
3/15/18

My dad has been using your gout care products for years and he's allowed me to try them. They really do work! Very satisfied with your products and shipping them so fast!

charlesm426
Charles M.
3/15/18

Process is straight forward. item information could be better especially certification of ingredients.

roser72
2/2/18

My husband prefers natural products, and we came back to GoutCure after a few years. He swears by the Flamisil

stevenw223
Steven W.
1/26/18

It's bothersome that your site does not remember me. I've ordered at this address a dozen times or more over the years.

Response from Jaime B., Goutcure Representative
Dear Mr Webb,<br /><br />We current use an encrypted system for customers to keep their information for shipping and even the ability to look up past orders with a sign in through Aol, Google,Facebook, and Yahoo.&nbsp; For customers who do not use one of these secure services, all browsers have the ability to auto fill forms: https://www.computerhope.com/issues/ch001377.htm
erlandp
1/17/18

Can u get gout when u start? I took 2 flamasil with lunch, 2 flamasil with dinner, next morning took 2 gout cure and now my gout is firing more than when I started. I am not on anything else. Just wondering if anyone else experienced the same thing.

Response from Jaime B., Goutcure Representative
Sounds like you are breaking down years of uric acid storage quicker than you're able to excrete it. This can happen for several reasons including lack of water, diet imbalances, slower kidney clearance, etc. Please check your email for one of our nutritional specialists to send you a questionnaire and help get to the bottom of this to insure you're on the right track for your personalized healing process.

Questions? Get answers from the Goutcure staff and other customers.

4 Photos for Goutcure