Review of GoutCure.com

Tel: +1-877-633-4688

dianef141
Diane F.
10/29/18

Glad to see I could finally order on-line. It would never accept my order before and I had to call it in.

jerryh215
jerry h.
10/10/18

I have been a customer for a number of years. I like the product but I do not like to answer this comment section every time I place an order.

Response from Jaime B., GoutCure.com Representative
You do not have to use the questionnaire, you just close it there is a X in the upper corner.
charlesm498
Charles M.
9/22/18

SHOPPING EXPERIENCE ALWAYS GOOD, PRODUCT WORKS LIKE A CHARM. HAVE BEEN USING FOR 5+ YEARS AND GOUT SYMPTOMS HAVE BEEN BANISHED (AFTER 30 YEARS OF CONTINUOUS SUFFERING WHILE USING THE BIG PHARMA POISON)

lisau25
Lisa U.
9/21/18

My husband has been taking gout cure for several years now. It helps greatly but is very expensive for us

davidg930
David G.
9/19/18

First visit. Very friendly website and easy ordering procedure. Appreciated the 10% discount. Thank you.

jeanb119
Jean B.
9/16/18

I have been using this a long time now. It works just fine with no problems.
that is why I am still using it. Thanks and good work.
Jean

jackn91
Jack N.
9/16/18

The only product that I know of the really works. Thank you so much for your amazing work that you do!!

kerryb96
Kerry B.
9/10/18

I love your products but reordering should be easier. Repeat customer page wants you to use Facebook or twitter to log on. I don't use them, make it easier let me log on with my email address.

williamd394
William D.
9/9/18

I have ordered many times from Smith and Smith Enterprises and have always been pleased shopping on line with you. You make it clear and easy for me to order.

phillisc1
Phillis C.
9/7/18

This is my second time ordering from this company and it has been a great experience. I thank you for sending my order in a timely matter. Continue to be great in doing your job.

jackg112
Jack G.
9/3/18

Customer service was great. I usually order via the website but my computer was not available. The CAR was extremely helpful.

robertl545
Robert L.
8/20/18

Everything came fine but I expected a much larger bottle of Friendly Fighters...1300...guess I was confused??

dorisc62
8/3/18

I got GC,Flamasil,probiotic and the comprehensive guide to gout control. I'm currently on the uric acid cleanse and hope it helps my total body inflammation for better overall health. It's pretty easy, so far and the recipes in the booklet sound delicious, so I'm hoping I don't miss the meat too much for the short time I need to stay away from it. I truly appreciate the company that wants to get to the root of the problem instead of just dealing with symptoms.

laurences30
Laurence S.
8/3/18

I think I have an account with you. On checkout I was not given the option to recover a forgotten password. I was only presented with a drop down screen to use other application passwords; AOL, etc. I will not give out that information. So I just keep signing as a guest even though I have been with you for many years.

estherh41
Esther H.
8/1/18

Took two tablets the first day and had severe leg cramps all night! I did drink lots of water after taking the pills. But I am afraid now and will only take one tablet per day.

dorisc61
Doris C.
7/25/18

I like the info available on the site, and the fact that the company is interested in getting to the root of the problem rather than just covering up the symptoms.

joed326
joe d.
7/19/18

right side of screen keeps showing yahoo live store , keeps going over the site annoying trying to navigate.

jodiskay
Jodiska Y.
6/9/18

Great product. Great service. Interesting website. There's a lot of information that is very helpful.

Response from Jaime B., GoutCure.com Representative
<span style="background-color: transparent; box-sizing: border-box; color: #333333; display: inline; float: none; font-family: Roboto,sans-serif; font-size: 14px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: left; text-decoration: none; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px;">Thank you for taking the time to rate&nbsp;and comment about us!&nbsp;&nbsp;Please let me know if you have any questions, or need for assistance.&nbsp; Look forward to continuing to provide you with great products and service!</span>
tamt7
Tam T.
4/27/18

The sign-in for registered user needs to be redesigned - after signing in with Yahoo, the user still needs to fill in more basic details such as addresses, phone no. etc...

Response from Jaime B., GoutCure.com Representative
After a customer registers with&nbsp; us using one of 4 ways the information will be stored for the next time they order and all of their information except credit card will be filled in. Plus the customer can see all past orders and use any past order to repeat the same selections. I have looked into our stored customer data base and do not see your information perhaps you did not hit the register button on the bottom right side of the sign up page?
dianaf63
Diana F.
4/27/18

Very confusing. Got a msg on the newsletter for 30% off but it was not accessible. Just hope the product works for me.

Response from Jaime B., GoutCure.com Representative
<span style="background-color: transparent; box-sizing: border-box; color: #333333; display: inline; float: none; font-family: Roboto,sans-serif; font-size: 14px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: left; text-decoration: none; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px;">Thank you for taking the time to rate&nbsp;and comment about us!&nbsp; I am very sorry about the coupon confusion.<br /><br />Please let me know if you have any questions, or need for assistance.&nbsp; We are able to provide you step by step help for your personal healing experience.&nbsp; Look forward to continuing to provide you with great products and service!</span>
dianef126
Diane F.
4/27/18

Other than having a problem with placing the order on line, (I have to call to place it) when I called, the customer service is excellent! For some reason, when I try to submit the order on the website- it says there was a problem with the credit card number each time I try. So, I just end up calling. Thank you for having such good customer service!

edc159
Ed C.
4/27/18

Every order I place online is filled and sent out almost immediately! Great customer service and usually all items in stock. Thanks for always being there!! It means a lot.

gordonb63
Gordon B.
4/24/18

Shopping is always a breeze here. I just wish, even though I did receive a discount today, that there where deeper discounts for long time users of your products. I have been using GC products for years and they do work and will continue to use them. But throw us some loyalty rewards or discounts please!

Response from Jaime B., GoutCure.com Representative
<span style="background-color: transparent; box-sizing: border-box; color: #333333; display: inline; float: none; font-family: Roboto,sans-serif; font-size: 14px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: left; text-decoration: none; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px;">Thank you for taking the time to rate&nbsp;and comment about us!&nbsp; We issue discounts each and every month, and will continue to extend any savings that come our way and pass them directly onto you.<br /><br />Please let me know if you have any questions, or need for assistance.&nbsp; Look forward to continuing to provide you with great products and service!</span>
rosed84
Rose D.
4/24/18

Your website is easy to navigate and the speed in which the order is shipped and arrives is outstanding.

deborahl87
4/9/18

I have recommended your GoutCure.com to several friends and a nurse at the VA hospital and she was thankful for the information as her husband suffers from gout. I told her that it definately has helped me and that there is so much information on the website that he will definately learn more about gout and what he can do for himself to feel better and perhaps help others to learn more. Thank you again for your information

Questions? Get answers from the GoutCure.com staff and other customers.

4 Photos for GoutCure.com