Review of LiftMode

Tel: +1(855) 228-9993
liftmode@liftmode.com

beniahc
11/6/16

I can legitimately say I love liftmode.com. I've ordered from them several times and have never had a problem. Their customer service is great, the shipping is fast, and they really care about their customers. Each product comes with detailed user information, generally citing peer-reviewed articles. They really make the customer feel safe while other websites are totally sketchy.
Recently I ordered Hordenine HCL. As always the shipping and customer service were phenomenal. The products arrive in professional-looking well packaged box. I've been placing some in my morning coffee for a couple weeks now, and it provides a very smooth transition from morning grogginess and wide-awake with no crash later. It also works well as a fat-loss stimulant.

adamj84
10/18/16

I have been ordering Phenibut and various other products from Liftmode.com for nearly 2 years. I have only had one issue with shipping which why my fault for entering an incorrect address. I contacted customer service and they were quick to update the shipping info and still ship the product out that same day.

All of my orders have consistently shipped out on the exact day that I ordered them and their customer service over the phone is secobd to none. Very happy with their products and service!

zacharyp16
10/6/16

I started buying products from Liftmode.com a little over a year ago and have had great experiences with not only the customer service, but the products as well. A little history before I delve into my most recent purchase. Last year I purchased some Phenibut from Liftmode and was extremely satisfied with the quality. To be frank, the effects of the Phenibut were life changing. I became substantially more confident and focused. I also tried a few other products from them and all of them were great quality. I also contacted customer service with a few questions regarding shipping and general nootropic questions and they replied within 24 hours.

Now on to my most recent purchase, Phenibut. I was off of Phenibut for a year or so and decided to give it another go. I started with the same dosage I took before and did not feel the effects nearly as much as before. Previously I felt extremely focused, energized, and confident. Now, I feel a little better after taking it and sleep somewhat better. To be clear though, this is probably due to me becoming adjusted to it and not the quality of the product itself. Overall, Liftmode is a fantastic company that provides awesome products!

julieh124
9/30/16

Wow lift mode has become my favorite online shopping experience by far. They are quick informative and have excellent product quality. The site is simple to use and they reply to all questions by email very quickly. The phetibut is the purest I've ever tried! They always send extra and the measuring scoops are lifesavers for anyone lacking a scale! I couldn't be more impressed!

dang92
9/16/16

Overall I could not be more pleased with liftmode. Quality product, well priced and packaged and delivered quickly. Would definitely recommend to anyone..
I order phenibut multiple times from liftmode. The product is excellent and and very high quality. They also include an analysis with the product so you can be sure of product purity. When buying anything online that is always a huge plus if not a necessity.

mikeb301
9/16/16

The Phenibut I've ordered from www.liftmode.com has given me new insight on how a healthy mind is supposed to maintain patience and a healthy sleep pattern. All of their supplements are perfect quality. Their huge assortment and loads of information make it simple for one to find exactly what they need, and how to use these supplements correctly. Liftmode, in more ways than one, has helped me immensely with my daily stress and anxiety. This is a personal thank you to Liftmode from me for possibly saving my life!

The customer service is extremely outstanding. I couldn't have been happier with the entire process, from ordering to shipping. The shipping was fast, all packaging and product is so official. its no secret this site is helping thousands of people all over the us, and possibly the world. Give http://www.liftmode.com a try. There are tons of supplements that enhance and/or help so many areas of life. I am a living example. From sleep to anxiety, energy to mental acuity, everything they have works, and well.

braxtonv2
9/8/16

I recently ordered Magnolia Extract from Liftmode.com. It was great very calming,but don't take it during the day because you'll feel drowsy, but its good at night. Doesn't really help you stay asleep, but it helps you fall asleep. It even really helped with my digestion surprisingly. Also, Huperzine A was good I have very vivid dreams with it, so that's a little cool, but I also feel a little dizzy during the day, so I would recommend taking it at night. Overall Liftmode.com was good love the fast shipping, and 90 money back guarantee.

seanw50
9/8/16

Right as I ordered my product i got an email with a usps code. LiftMode offers amazing service with quality products and ill definitely be coming back for more!

alexk93
9/5/16

The service representative, Leo was extremely helpful in ordering the product. The product was exactly what it said it was on the website. The product was up to par and did exactly what the description said. Overall, very satisfied with liftmode!

paull158
9/5/16

I recently purchased three products from Liftmode: Noopept and Phenylpiracetam in bulk powder, and some Phenibut packed in capsules.The products are top quality. I'm especially happy with the Noopept (I'm taking 40mg one time/day when wanted) - a great focus/attention/mental energy enhancer. I'm working to dial in the Phenylpiracetam - but early results look good. I've tested 20mg, 50mg, and 100mg, and found the best results at 100mg + 750mg CDP Choline. (I found i got headaches without the choline.) Haven't experimented sufficiently to say much about the Phenibut. The products are a bit more pricey than other bulk product vendors, though the quality seems excellent. At this point I'm sure I'll order from Liftmode again.

jasona97
9/4/16

Yet again, I am not disappointed in the Liftmode team. L Theanine is the third product I have purchased from them. I've noticed the difference it makes in my productivity in school, my focus in workouts, and my quality of sleep. I can say for sure that I am happy with this purchase. I have used their phenibut and their 5 HTP before, and can also say that I will be ordering from them again!

benl66
9/3/16

I've been taking a single dose of Liftmode 5HTP along with a 500 mg dose of Liftmode green tea extract once a week for about 3 months now, and the subtle but very noticeable increase in my mood and energy levels has been pretty amazing. 5HTP is slightly cardiotoxic, but the polyphenols and other goodies in the green tea extract act as a cardioprotectant when taken in conjunction with the 5HTP. I really love the quality and effectiveness of both of these products, and I have to say I think Liftmode's 5HTP is "better" or perhaps just more pure than other brands I have tried in the past. Highly recommended if you suffer from mild or seasonal depression like myself.

Use this referral coupon code from me for 10% your next order at Liftmode.com: http://liftmode.refr.cc/benlee

jeffreyw40
9/2/16

I decided to shop at https://liftmode.com because I heard their products had good quality. When I use a new on line website to shop I am hesitant, as you never know who your giving your personal information. After doing much research I decided it was safe.

My first order was for Phenibut FAA and Phenibut HCL. It is the first place I have found that sells both. This was a great start. The website was very easy to navigate, and within a few minutes I had put my order in.

A couple of hours later I realized I had put my apt number in the wrong place. I was worried it would be an issue so I sent an email to support. Ten minutes later I received an email back. My address had been fixed and my package was in the process of being sent. I couldn't believe how great the customer service was.

I did the free shipping as I was not in a major hurry to get my pakage. It said 5-15 days for the free delivery. To my surprise I received my package three days after ordering it. I opened the package and everything was very professionally sealed with directions to go along with my purchase. Since this day I have made another order and plan on giving them all of my business in the future. I would recommend this company to any of my friends and think anyone that is interested in their products should give them a chance. If you are interested here is the link to the Liftmode site:

johnr381
8/28/16

Whether it be anxiety, or poor mood, or if you're just feeling really depressed. Liftmode has something that you will love. I have struggled with anxiety and depression most of my life, and I never was one for big Pharma. The side effects of most Pharmaceuticals, and the risk of dependency was always a bit too much for me. Then I discovered Phenibut. For about two years I've taken it and combination with l-theanine. It has completely change my life. I no longer struggle to get out of bed every day, or to walk out the door. I no longer feel social anxiety, or crippling depression. Thank you liftmode!
Your loyal customer,
John Robinson

trentc10
8/18/16

Yohimbine for energy - I've been a fan of liftmode products for some time. Great, consistent quality. Orders shipped and received in a timely manner.
I recently tried Liftmode Yohimbine. It is a powerful energy booster! Follow directions for use. It only takes a little bit for effect. http://www.liftmode.com

jjj18
jj j.
8/17/16

I have been taking phenibut now for a year and a half and it has been amazing thus far. I usually take 2 times a week...I find it especially helpful on days where I need to be "on" and highly social. In my line of work...there is a performing quotient that is vital to my success and phenibut is excellent to give me that extra little push.
One of the best perks about phenibut is its lasting power. Stays with me all day and often experience nice 'afterglow' the next day. No hangover. Ohh and the price is very affordable. I usually order from http://www.Liftmode.com...found they had best quality and receive my order usually within a couple of days. Highly recommend.

joshg47
8/16/16

By the time I had made a purchase of the 200 G tumbler of Phenibut FAA from http://www.LiftMode.com, it wasn't my first time but most likely my 4th or 5th. My first purchase being a 40 G canister, with which I had fallen in love. Liftmode is by far a superior brand of nootropics and supplements, and my absolute go to for Phenibut. The purity is always at least at 99.5%, this being proven with an analysis chart given to you upon arrival of your Phenibut. In fact, I have never had a batch come through any lower than 99.7%
I have several attempts in many types and brands of Phenibut, but LiftMode.com's is BY FAR superior overall in quality and value. I myself prefer the LiftMode Phenibut FAA. If anybody ever inquired as to which brand to choose for Phenibut FAA (amongst many other nootropics) my response with unrelenting haste, would without a doubt, be to go to http://www.LiftMode.com

georgeb157
8/13/16

Phenibut HCL (Large Crystals)

This product is a game changer for me. I have had severe problems with insomnia and anxiety. This product has helped with both immensely.

I no longer struggle with those things. My anxiety has almost completely lifted and my insomnia is much better than before. I highly recommend this product for anyone struggling with these things.

I find that the large crystals work best.

Checkout liftmode.com for this product and many other great products.

dustind16
8/9/16

I've ordered from LiftMode several times and have never had a single problem. I've ordered things like phenibut from other sites and been very unhappy with the quality. The great thing about LiftMode is they send you paperwork on lab results for each product in each order so you know as much about what your receiving as you'd like to, a lot of other similar sites don't do that for you. Their prices are also very competitive I haven't found a better deal on quality phenibut in particular.

This most recent order I branched out and tried a few more of LiftMode's products including phenylpiracetam and Noopept. Everything is packaged very professionally and they do a lot to try and preserve the freshness of their products. Everything always ships to me very fast even though I always just use their free shipping option. If your looking for a place to purchase quality supplements look no further than liftmode.com

geralddh
8/5/16

I recently purchased 100g of hcl phenibut (large crystals) from liftmode, from their site - http://www.liftmode.com ... to be honest, i was very skeptical and always thought of nootropics and related compounds to be complete BS

I was completely wrong though and am very glad i gave this product a try!!

Their customer service has been awesome to say the least, but the product is what you guys will really care about of course

If you have read about phenibut, the claims regarding it are NOT bs, if youve read about the compound phenibut and the descriptions interest you... i highly recommend giving it a shot!!

trentc9
8/4/16

I have always been satisfied with my purchases from Liftmode. I recently purchased Synephrine. I enjoy the energy I have with this product.
Another quality product from https://liftmode.com/
I will recommend using a shipment method other than USPS. My only problems with any Liftmode order have been with the USPS.

clayb29
7/15/16

LiftMode is the only store I ever use for purchasing Phenibut. I've been taking Phenibut once a week for the past four years now, since it provides great mood enhancement, relaxation, and improved sleep for a solid 24 hours after I take it. LiftMode consistently offers the best prices of any Phenibut vendor. They have super fast turnaround after you place your order, and I've never had to wait more than a couple days to get my shipment. Their Phenibut is as pure and consistent as it gets. LiftMode is also the only store which offers large and small crystals and free amino acid Phenibut, all of which I've tried and appreciated.

adrianeh1
7/15/16

I started taking L-theanine 200mg and was shopping around for the best deal and mg strength. I saw liftmodes product that was at a great price, the 200mg I wanted, and a large quantity! It is 99% pure l-theanine too, so you know you are getting the best. I was very happy with my purchase and the delivery was quick. I will definitely be ordering from Liftmode.com again!!

jackl109
7/5/16

First I want to talk about the company LiftMode. When they say they are dedicated to customer service they stand behind it. I had a return for one product and no questions asked set me up with a free return label and reimbursed my cc. I have ordered since then and the shipping is phenomenal. It is like LiftMode Prime (although one of my shipments arrived the next day!). Great company and I feel safe doing business with them.

Second is the product Phenibut HCl. I enjoy taking this product once per week and I suggest you stick to this guideline. Tolerance can build fast but if used as directed the anti-anxiety effects are present and enjoyable. Liftmode.com has good Phenibut HCl and I do enjoy their Phenibut FAA. I do notice a slightly different effect with the FAA but the HCl is easier to mix in liquid. Great product if used as directed. I recommend both product and company.

brandonb83
7/2/16

Today I tried a Caffeine 100mg + L-Theanine 150mg Capsule from LiftMode, and wow, combining it with caffeine is worth the try. It definitely stopped the typical jitteryness of caffeine, and made for a much cleaner buzz.

I also found that there was no crash, which surprised me. It kind of reminded me of having three cups of green tea, but even more relaxing. Overall L-Theanine is a great nootropic. Id give it a A rating. If your interested in a cheap and worth while buy, then Id recommend checking out LiftModes capsules. Its an A+ product.

CAUTION!! MUST READ FOR ANYONE CONSIDERING TAKING PHENIBUT!!! I've bee taking benzodiazepines for years now, Xanax for 2+. Currently I'm on 2mg extended release and .5 immediate release, as I've built up a tolerance. The reasons for this are another issue so I'll skip that part... About 2 years ago I was in the same boat regarding Xanax. I knew about the possible life threatening effects of withdrawal and was looking for an alternative. I tried several supplements on the market before conducting extensive research into how benzodiazepines function, specifically their role in GABA-A and B receptors, and the different substances that also affect these (alcohol, GHB, to name a couple). This is when I came across phenibut. I started first by buying them in capsule form at 500mgs a piece. 3 did the trick. I described it at the time as a mixture between ecstasy and 2 shots of vodka, but without losing the ability to drive and make rational decisions. Also, it is 100% legal in the US. I soon bought the powdered form of Phenibut HCL and would mix it with water and chug it down. It was incredibly salty to the point where it makes you nauseous, but my need at the time for anxiety relief outweighed the temporary discomfort. I made the CRITICAL and nearly life threatening mistake of miscalculating my dose while, simultaneously, with the more I took the poorer my memory became and I quickly lost track. I ended up, best to my memory, of consuming about 20,000 mgs in less than 6 hours with little or no tolerance. I was in and out of consciousness while vomiting. My wife panicked and called 911. They were convinced it was drug related. I passed out on the stretcher and woke up in the ICU. I was unable to urinate so they inserted a catheter. My entire family came from far and wide to visit me. I was oblivious. I vaguely recall waking up several times yelling for water and being extremely thirsty. I was NOT taking ANY other medication at the time. I finally regained awareness about 16 hours later. Not only was I tremendously embarrassed, I still wanted to downplay the role of phenibut, as I knew that this was my error and if taken responsibly, it worked wonders. After the full tox screen came back negative, they brought in every specialist known to man to ask me a series of bizarre questions. They hooked me up to a device to measure brain activity for 3 days. As I regained my normal abilities,after being transferred to neurology, I soon grew inpatient w their endless tests and more or less demanded to be discharged. That took another day. In total I missed 4 days of work and terrified my family. Needless to say, I was extremely careful after that. After 2 years of taking phenibut I've never come close to having a similar occurrence. I have, however, been taking it continuously since. Other than learning the hard way not to mix it with alcohol or not to take it with Xanax pduring the day, I've had no issues whatsoever. My tolerance had increased to nearly 40,000mgs a day, now taking 20,000 before breakfast. My words of caution: be very careful with your dosing early on!!;! Be very careful because withdrawal is real and you will certainly suffer side effects if stopping abruptly. I recently switched to phenibut f.a.a (see my other post for an explanation between hcl and faa, or ask!) and have had tremendous success with ALL my anxiety disorders, which I have been battling for 25 years!! I highly recommend this supplement for anxiety stress and sleep disorders. Of course, individual results may and will vary. This is based on my own experience as well as my wife's. A close friend found 4 capsules (about 2000 mgs) to feel like ambien (a "z-drug, also affecting GABA receptors btw) Please use extreme caution if using this and start w small doses!! My wife takes it occasionally 1500 mgs once a day, maybe 2-3 times a week (the recommended dose) and loves it. I am a heavy user and clearly exceed all recommend dosing, but that took years of gradual daily use and increases. Shockingly this remains legal. I'm assuming it's because it's not a well known street drug yet thankfully. FYI, I AM a licensed psychotherapist and I DO know what I'm taking about!! I am and have been in traditional therapy for years and have been working on reducing dependence on "drugs" to cope. Please feel free to email me with any question or concerns @mzupko@hotmail.com

By Matt Z.

What do you mean? They always ship same day/next day, try using their contact form on their website.

By Paul B.

Hello I also have the same anxiety you speak of. I have a very difficult time going out in public because I have terrible panic attacks. Phenibut FAA has been a godsend for me and Liftmode is the best and easiest place to order from. 1 scoop under the tongue for about 10 min and the anxiety is much more manageable. It's literally amazing!

By Shaun H.

Phenibut helps me a lot, though she could become addicted

By Edward R.

Hello Amy, Shipping to Washington will vary depending on the shipping method you select. UPS Mail Innovations, which is essentially First Class Mail typically takes 5-15 business days, but is a Free service for any size order. UPS Ground is typically 1-4 business days depending on the location and excludes weekend delivery, but is also Free if your order is over $35. UPS 2nd Day Air is also Free for Orders over $120, but likewise excludes weekends, so if ordered today it would be guaranteed for Monday. UPS Next Day Air shipping is also Free for Orders over $200, but is guaranteed for delivery tomorrow. All of these options are available as paid options as well for any size order. Please remember however, that our cut-off for same day shipments USPS is 3pm Central and for UPS is 5pm Central. Thank you for your great questions and we look forward to hearing back from you again real soon! The LiftMode Team

By Lift M., LiftMode Representative

Importing to India will be subject to Import duties. In order to locate what Import duties you will be liable for, please follow this link to the Indian Customs website: http://www.cbec.gov.in/

By Lift M., LiftMode Representative

Questions? Get answers from the LiftMode staff and other customers.

8 Photos for LiftMode