Rawww Hemp Industries

Rawww Hemp Industries has a consumer rating of 4.96 stars from 19 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Rawww Hemp Industries also ranks 1st among CBD sites.

How would you rate Rawww Hemp Industries?

“Awesome Blossom”

Don H.
6/30/20

No need to shop from out of state any longer. Exceptional would be an understatement. After a short chat I was told I would be well taken care of and Wow! Premo products with the friendly folks of the Lone Star State. Very timely turnaround with a nice surprise for first time customer. No need to look anywhere else. Should just get better with the farming legally done here now. Very Raww baby! My hats off to you.

donh359
June 30th, 2020

Tip for consumers: Chat a little with the friendly host's to ensure you get the right blend for whatever gets you to your personal homeostasis. It will be your best benefit since they are very knowledgeable about the product.

ozellab
January 22nd, 2020
This is the first time I have ordered from your company. And, I am very satisfied with your product!!!!! Will definitely order again!!!
tomb965
April 8th, 2020
The buds were a little small, but smelled great. The product was a little on the too dry side, but overall, I'm happy and will order again.
monicaf164
May 3rd, 2020
Great service, fast and great quality! They are dependable and give great customer service and their response time is on point!
donaldm571
May 28th, 2020
Great service, great product. Great price.
Very happy to have found Rawww and happy to recommend, and you will not be disappointed.Contact free delivery, and smiling drivers.
jakeh129
November 19th, 2019
Ever Since I found them I've been a weekly customer. They have great delivery drivers, incredible product variety and great prices. Cant be beat in the CBD Market.
kaylao16
January 1st, 2020
There was a slight mixup on my part and it was very quickly resolved. Amazing customer service and their products that have been tested so far are excellent!
tiffanyt184
December 29th, 2019
I ordered my hemp during the chaos of Christmas. I had a smooth delivery and a excellent product. I would highly recommend Rawww Hemp to my friends and family.
johnh2706
November 16th, 2019
Nothing better out there in CBD Flower. I quit smoking and other things. Rawww Hemp Industries helps me out alot. Thank you Smoke House Of Glass
shawnh203
November 15th, 2019
Got all my CBD flowers and am impressed with quality. I wanted it for relaxing into sleep it is top notch 5 stars
rileyd31
November 16th, 2019
I enjoy this business always top product and well managed I only had one issue with this order is that the flower was quite dry has to moisten it a little but otherwise I love it.
horaceh11
July 22nd, 2019
I love the selection offered. Sour diesal is my favorite. Very satisfied customer, I shop at least once a week. They offer super fast shipping!
denisem497
October 7th, 2019
The flower was noticeably fresh and cured wonderfully, I did get a seed... otherwise no complaints (and no harassment from my parents either!)
michaelp1122
August 11th, 2019
I USE A LOT OF CBD FLOWER0 POUNDS AND I HAVE DELT WITH EVERY VENDOR ON THE US AND 1 IN EUROPE/UK THIS IS BY FAR THE BEST QUALITY AND VALUE. NOBODY I MEAN NOBODY WILL SELL YOU A GRAM FOR 5$ AND SHIP IT TO YOU EXPRESS OVERNIGHT FOR FREE. COSTUMER SERVICE AND PRODUCT AND SHIPPING ARE A1++ YOU SIMPLY CANT GPO WRONG. THEY ALSO HAVE EXOTIC STRAINS THAT NOBODY ELSE HAS, I VERY HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM, I MEAN 5$ WILL GET YOU A GRAM DELIVERED FOR FREE OVERNIGHT, SIMPLY AMAZING!!
thomasr473
October 12th, 2019
very good smell terpene profile is great well manicured and a great price, I've ordered a lot of hemp flower from a lot of different places that had a fertilizer taste to it and didn't seem like they were cured well this was the complete opposite.
tabithah35
July 30th, 2019
Always the best products, the best service, and prompt delivery. Love the variety and can't wait to see what's next on the menu!!
gladysc17
August 5th, 2019
Love the Flower!! Love the Communication with the sellers excellent package deals
Stay lifted ~_<
Good taste on the Lemon drop nd also good taste on the sherbet
tabitham30
July 21st, 2019
Fast, friendly, honest people selling a high quality wonderful product. I recommend them to everyone !!
mikep600
June 8th, 2019
EXCELENT QUALITY PRODUCTS, VERY FAST SHIPPING AND I VERY HIGHLY RECOMEND THEM THEY ARE BETTER THAN THE REST

Legitimate. POA or lab report available upon request.