US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

kellyh60

I sent Zulily customer service a polite email, attaching relevant screen shots. (in 377 reviews)

erikal10

Zulily places a mass order from their suppliers when they get enough orders from customers to do so. (in 1,511 reviews)

angelac28

They will only give store credit minus 'delivery' fees. (in 123 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

kimj68
7/25/16

This is a rip off and what a waste of money!!! So far the 2 items that finally showed up are not true to size. I wear a medium and both items fit like an extra small!!!! Will never order from here again!!

mariap116
7/21/16

I bought several things from Zulily and always felt more disappointed than happy. For most clothing, the size chart is wrong. Don't be surprise if you buy a blouse size M and then feel it as L when you try it on. It is annoying not having the chance to return the products you will never wear or use. Zulily makes you feel that buying from them is a good deal, but it is not. Every 5 products I have bought from them included always at least one or two or even more items that I wish I could return. Most of the time, the actual product looks way different from the picture on the website. After having bought many times from Zulily, I can tell it is more the money you waste than the good deals you get. I will not buy form Zulily anymore.

michellem189
7/21/16

Any smart shopper will learn quickly that Zulily is not a savings sight but rather a scam sight. I have found 90% of the items I had interest in at other sites (usually Amazon or Walmart) for CHEAPER than Zulily and at other sites shipping was free and took returns. Now, the items I did find that Zulily offered for the lowest price I could find was because every single one of those items has extremely poor reviews at other sites that sold them. So they are selling you junk for a "cheap" price. Anything worth having you can be 100% sure to find it at another shopping site for cheaper & with better shipping & return policies. Won't be long before Zulily is not around anymore.

tama373
7/21/16

I love shopping from zulily and all the products have great quality. What I'm disappointed at is that I have to wait forever to receive the packages. They always ship my orders 10-15 days after i order so I never get them on time. There's no point of paying for shipping if they can't ship them fast. And the sizings are too small that I always have to order 2 size bigger for my toddler.

alisonk14
7/20/16

The fabric you use in your tunics is crappy polyester and very low quality, like old school pajamas only uglier and you invade my space. Please leave me alone. You sell clothes that aren't even made yet! Shipping takes forever. You post these outrageous prices and then sell them for 29.00 which is still too much! Go away or kick up your game.

jewells7
7/19/16

I have been ordering with Zulily for a few years now,great customer service items as shown. I never order for myself only for my grands,I am very happy.

sophyr
7/18/16

I've ordered a few clothing for my little girls and 2 dresses for myself. The packages took forever to come and they came separately one a time. I didn't mind it at first considering that they don't have inventory at their location. Once I received the clothes, some colors were off from what the website describes but I didn't bother too much. My 2 dresses were super large considering that I ordered a small and the colors were WAY off. I immediately contact them regarding the fit and coloration and request to have my refund. The rep online immediately issued me a return label and told me that I would be refunded as soon as they receive their merchandise. Several weeks go by and I have not heard anything. I contacted them again and asked them to check on my return status. Zulily confirmed that the dresses were received today (such a coincidence) and they will issue me a store credit. I nearly choked when I said why a store credit. I want a refund. They refused saying this was their rules and regulations and part of their policy. I'm so baffled by this type of response and I can't believe that their customer service level was so poor. Not only did they not refund me back my money, they refused to even look into my account. I will going forward will not use their website and I will let all my friends know what a scam this website and folks are.

michellec144
7/18/16

Look very closely at the description of the item.... no refunds or exchanges which is needed b/c their sizing is inaccurate. Purchased two items... but won't be purchasing again.

sherid24
7/17/16

My package was scheduled to arrive almost a week ago and when I contacted them, they told me to contact the shipper. I paid shipping and handling! Why should I be calling the shipper? I think that Zulily should be following up, not me. Also, they have not directly answered any of your questions.

martreciab
7/17/16

I too have a love/hate relationship with Zulily! I'm very careful and research most item brands I purchase from them. I got a lovely Levtex quilt and shams for $50 less than anywhere else I looked recently. I usually have very good luck with jewelry purchases but yesterday I received what I thought was a ring I ordered but it was the wrong ring, right size but not what I ordered. Oddly enough I happen to like it just as well as the one I ordered! Lol! I sent an email and today received a reply sending postage to return and a $10 credit. Also they said they would refund as the ring I ordered was out of stock. I guess someone else received my ring. Clothing purchases are very hit and miss!! Sizes do run very small and quality is iffy. I try to only order brands that I know about. Mostly have had good luck but as I said I'm thorough in my research. A tip is always use the enlargement button on the picture as I sometime see features on clothing that weren't mentioned in the description.

carlaa14

Where to begin?
Confirmed items in your order can be canceled at any time by Zulily - but NOT by you.
Unless clothes are by a well know brand, colors run, sizing is off, fabric is cheap.
They FREQUENTLY send the wrong item, and it can't be exchanged for the right one because they don't keep inventory.
While they will usually credit your account when there's a mistake, they sometimes send a prepaid return label. And you hope you get the label....waiting...waiting...
It can take over a month to receive an order.

I got addicted to the new daily deals but have realized how much money I've wasted on things I wouldn't normally buy and don't need. It's not worth it, even for the well known brands, because you're not saving money if you also buy "useless" stuff -- eg. A pig that perches on the side of a pot that holds a spoon. Duh!

On the plus side, the Customer Service reps are pleasant and professional.

Farewell Zulily.

Tip for consumers: Don't!

sherryl35
7/16/16

Actually the return policy is that instead of returning my order which was not the right size, Zulily refunded my money and asked me to donate the item to Goodwill or Salvation Army or give it to a friend. Can't beat that..... I'm happy !

nomiw
7/14/16

Ordered items that were noted as being available on the Zulily site. I needed them ASAP so I paid $23+ for 2 days service. Nothing arrived. 2 of the items were out of stock, So I requested cancel and refund of the entire order. Their formatted response was to let me know when the items would arrive - 7/23 on an order place 7/11 and paid for 2 days service. Now I have to spend more time to resolve this. I will never again shop at this online site.

bettyb44
7/12/16

I had to sign up to view. What a waste of time, I unsubscribed within the week. The womens clothes look like rejects from the 80's. The shoes were just as ugly and out of style as the clothes. Glad I didn't waste my money on any of their products. And the ads for website are literally everywhere even before I checked it out. Talk about overkill.

pamelah45
7/11/16

The dress I ordered was of the worst quality material that was stiff, the sewing was disastrous. Package came from China, so I didn't bother trying to return but threw it in the trash.

lisas308
7/11/16

I'm going to keep this clean but I really don't want to. I am so disappointed in myself for not
checking ouT their return policy. What is even worse, they won't reply to any of my emails
asking for just a exchange. I ordered a pair of Toms size 7 for my daughter and the size 7
from Zulily is not the same as buying them from a department store. They have ignored my emails and now I will have my say. Who in this day and age does not have a return/exchange policy? I WILL NEVER ORDER FROM THEM AGAIN AND I WILL DEFINATELY LET EVERYONE KNOW IN PERSON OR ONLINE and EVEN FACEBOOK TO STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY....HUGE MISTAKE TO ORDER ANYTHING FROM THEM. JUST DON'T DO IT!!!

theresam36
7/9/16

i would like to see what they have, why do i have to sign up. Unless they just want to fill your email with ton of offers you dont want. No thanks

marquev
7/8/16

I was looking through my daily email from zulily, and was interested in the hair product deals. My husband is a fan of the Paul Mitchell Tea Tree products, so I thought I would take a peek. The strike through dollar amount for a 2.5 oz Tea Tree Special Shampoo was $22.52, and the "sale" price was listed at $6.99. Folks, 2.5 oz is a TRAVEL SIZE. There is no way that the retail price of this travel size shampoo is $22.52 USD. Not to mention that you can buy this item at a particular beauty retail chain for the regular price of $6.00. Even given the "note" that "the strike-through price displayed for products on our Web site is based on the suggested retail price for the product provided to zulily by our vendor" and "the strike-through price may or may not represent the prevailing price at any particular time or in every location, and we make no promises about the reliability or accuracy of any such information", zulily is using deceptive practices in order to make customers feel as though they are getting a deal. I have unsubscribed from their emails, as I cannot bring myself to purchase from a company who so blatantly thinks their customers are stupid.

amberj39
7/8/16

Polyster Rayon spandex. The quality of the material is shocking. NOt worth your money.

julier48
7/7/16

I've ordered quite a few things, clothes and decor and have been pleased with the quality of the items. Sometimes the shipping is slower than maybe Amazon Prime, but not so slow I will quit buying from the site.

julies42
7/7/16

Ive been shopping online at Zullily.com since my Great Grand daughter was born 3-1/2 yrs now and I have continuousely been more than satisfied not only with the customer service, price, selection and style not only for her but also myself... The only ( problem is trying to decide what to get ) the selection is Great and constantly updated... The quality is unbelivably good and they even have a last chance page... I am truly pleased with Zulilly and would reccomend to anyone, if you like a bang for your buck you should try Zullily out you wont be sorry... You know Im not a betting woman but if I was I'd be willing to bet you cant look at their site without placing an order!!!

abbyp5
7/6/16

I love Zulily, except for its insanely slow shipping. I ordered 3 maternity dress on June 13... It is now July 5, and I have yet to receive them. I mean, come on, I'll be in labor when these dresses arrive! :) It's a shame, as I would shop on this site for my soon-to-arrive baby all the time, but it's just not worth the risk that she will outgrow the clothes by the time they arrive. If you don't mind waiting a long time for things you spend your money on, it really is a good site with great deals.

amandah54
7/1/16

And then of course they start spamming your mail box. So I've had to unsubscribe already. But the women's clothing looked like a lot of gunny sacks in different colors. What's the deal with this site?

angelar72
6/28/16

Placed an order and 20 days later, not am email if my order was shipped. How long should you wait?
Ugh...

dissappointeds
6/28/16

First, they have no returns and exchanges. A big drawback for online shopping.
The delivery is quite late, some deliveries took a month from the date of order.
They always charge for shipping, no matter how much you spend.
They don't have price adjustment.
Some of fheir products were of a low quality

1 rating was submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

193 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Zulily staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question