Review of Zulily

Tel: (877) 779-5615 or (888) 826-6564
service@zulily.com

nonas1
10/16/17

The return process is awful. They charge both shipping and returning fees which in my case is higher than the item itself. I wish I had read reviews before ordering. #AmazonRules

lindal275
10/15/17

The fitted sheets did not stay on the bed...cheap elastic. Within the first week, the sheets started pilling with wear. Who wants to sleep on tiny irritating little pill balls! I wrote Zulily and was basically told S.O.L. I would never use them again

oakstc
10/15/17

I ordered a piece of accent furniture from Zulily. It came totally tore up and broken up. They will not replace or refund or even give store credit for the item. I've had other issues in the past with items and they've given store credit. Even with the employees full names you can still not talk with the same person to try and rectify the issue. After the 6th call and emails I still have no resolution. Everyone says that they have communicated with the Accounting department to provide the refund because they can't figure out how to process it back to my credit card. Poor service. They ask you to rate the items but won't the ratings so others can see it. Wish I could give them a ZERO star rating. They are only one step above scam artists. I had referred 3 other people to buy from them and they are having intermittent issues with them too. I will never buy from them again. It's not worth it. Spend tons of time on the phone and emails and then getting upset with them. They are the definition of INCOMPETENCE.

traciet5
10/11/17

I ordered a sweater and boots on October 4 for a gathering on October 21, thinking that would be plenty of time...WRONG!! I should have read all the fine print because I will definitely not receive my order in time, when I contacted them they tried to sell me on how they can offer us such great offers and how great they are. If that's the case, why does the vendor have to ship to zulilly first, then zulilly sends it to the customer, taking over 30 days for delivery??? What a waste of shopping time and money. I am so disappointed. Their customer service is nonexistent

juliah74
10/9/17

I really enjoy shopping with Zulily, there are so many items to choose from. The quality of garments is excellent and the service is great.
Thanks Zulily !!!

emh11
10/9/17

I ordered a top on 9/3 for a party on 9/15. It still hadn't arrived so i bought something else. The top from Zulily arrived on 10/7, more than a month after the order. I no longer needed it and I don't care for how it looked so I wanted to return it. They wanted to deduct shipping and "restocking" fee so that my refund was less than $5.00 Horrible customer service and a ridiculous return policy for an online clothing outlet. Don't use them! Amazon is best.

ballaal
10/8/17

Any website that tries forcing me to sign up without even having the benefit of seeing what products and features they have, deserves a one-star rating. I REFUSE to give up my email address and etc only to find out a website doesn't have what I'm looking for while getting pelted with promotional emails.

vaivar
10/7/17

It is absolutely complete outrageous. I ordered boots on 9/17 and they are have not reached me.. and oh yes, Customer service does not see anything wrong with that, the opposite! Person on the phone tried to convince me that they are sooo valuable and popular because of their deals! Gosh, how can they forget that time is one of the most valuable things these days..

kathya66
10/6/17

wow, when you ask a question about a current order, you are kept waiting for hours. I guess I shouldn't have given it away that I wanted to modify my order. Unless you have hours to wait to ask a question or months to wait to get your order, I suggest you shop elsewhere.

karenm395
10/5/17

It is taking them a month to get my order to ship. This is crazy. Why would I pay for shipping if it's going to take them forever to sent a piece of clothing. Don't even bother contacting them, they see nothing wrong with that.

ruthv13
10/5/17

I placed an order 9/13 and it is now 10/05 and tracking says waiting to be received by Zulilly....unless you have a loooong time to wait for an order you may want to consider other options...in addition price dropped on my item before I received it by $5... this is my last order in zulilly no matter what the cost is!

rebeccac120
10/5/17

Slow shipping to begin with and then when I finally got my shirt it was the wrong color. I have to now ship back and wait for it to be received to get my refund. First and last time I will use the website.

nancyj91
10/3/17

They never sent a confirmation upon ordering. I ordered on 9/16 for a10/07 birthday (my grand-daughter's party on October 7th. )I had to go online to search when it would come and it shipped September 30. I live in CT. and after looking up the new delivery date, it will be October 11th....doesn't do me much good when her birthday is the 7th and she is three years old...now what???? They offered to refund my money on 10/3 but I could never duplicate order...I would NEVER order from this company again and this was my first time using them..they sounded so great! Customer service was awful just yes, yesing me to death..very unhelpful...I mean almost a month??

pd53
10/1/17

I ordered a few tops. The quality of the material was horrendous I couldn't believe it. It was so so cheap! I was shocked. Didn't bother to return despite the order being over £100 - all the labels were accidentally removed . I unsubscribed and will never use or recommend to anyone. Worst on line shopping experience ever.

michellec255
10/1/17

Received a very comfortable shoe that, unfortunately did not make 4 hours the first wearing...$2.00 restocking fee and $5.95 return shipping should not be charged to the consumer.

robertaw20
9/30/17

Not only is the material cheesy but they have the chutzpah to deduct $$$ when you return items Will NEVER order from them again.

bonniec66
9/30/17

I ordered 2 tops from Zulily. I usually take a small or medium, so ordered size large to be on safe side. The first top came in about 2 weeks and might fit a young child. The second item, a tunic, would probably fit an extra small adult. It arrived about a month after the original order and I'm sure it literally came from China with Asian women sizing.. I was able to get customer service to email a Fed Ex shipping label but then learned I would only get credit on my next order, not to my credit card, and only $11 credit on the original $29 charge! THIS COMPANY IS A RIPOFF AND ARE SCAMMING PEOPLE! Please note they do NOT ship your items until after your credit card goes through, and only later let you know about their no return policy!

daniellel67
9/28/17

I ordered two sweaters, the size L would fit my one-year old grand-daughter, when I unbuttoned one of the vest, two snap buttons came off. I won't even try to return them because I probably will have to pay more money then what I paid for to buy them. I' done with Zulily.

samb223
9/26/17

the quality of the clothing was questionable, the sizes were way off, and the company will not refund your money - only give you store credit. It was difficult to figure out how to return items, and they charge you "shipping and handling" costs, so you lose no matter what. And since I do not like their clothing, why would I want a credit for more?

francesd26
9/25/17

I have never had a problem returning items that were damaged or ill-fitting. Customer service is amazing....always had a response the same day.
I have always received full credit for any items damaged and also received a $15 credit for the inconvenience. Never had to return anything as I was told to donate item to a shelter. 90% of my purchases from Zulily were amazing. Great prices and great products in general.

pame1274
9/23/17

I ordered two bed spreads, original price on king size was $199.99 reduced to $19.97, the twin $69.99 reduced to $19.97, I should of known better, I've never seen such thinand cheaply made bedspreads, I have bath towels that are thicker.....and no returns, ugh, they will have to do for now, done with Zulily.......

terrir29
9/23/17

I ordered 2 dresses and a tunic 3 weeks ago. The dresses came a few days ago and are absolutely awful! The quality is what I would expect from The Dollar Store! The sizing is way off and the color is not as depicted. Still waiting for the tunic, maybe I'll be 1 for 3! Will not order again. The items received will be donated to Goodwill.

blancas6
9/23/17

Interesting items, but they are all over the world. Logistically it is impossible to return items, exchange them. The delivery is a painful process. It could take months until you have your goods. It is not a good feeling when you shop with a purpose (birthday, or other events).

melissar124
9/21/17

I ordered 4 items from Zulily. 3 items took 3+ weeks to arrive, 2 of which did not fit correctly. Tried to contact Zulily customer service at least 3 times about when order would be here, questions about order and how to return order. Every single attempt, it took hours for them to respond through FB messenger (if they even did respond) due to "high volume messages". I was told in order to return item, I would have to pay $5.95 shipping return that they would have to send to my email...which they never did send, and now I can't get ahold of them due to "high volume messages at this time".
The 4th item I ordered over 3 weeks ago is still in transit...will not buy from this site again.

lisas485
9/21/17

first off the item ordered came two weeks post school starting. 2nd by the time we got did not need. OH BTW we do not accept returns!! WTH. what company has no return policy. there is no customer service as you did not provide any. DON"T buy electronics too big of a chance to take. Abhor able serivice

2 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Helpful answer

Keep in mind that Zulily offers several different brands of clothing and other products. Zulily will be good or bad based on how good or bad the brand is that you order. For me, it has been a gamble. Sometimes the descriptions of the clothing have been lacking important information about the product (e.g. that something is see-through or translucent). Is that the fault of Zulily or the brand? Should Zulily be more careful about the brands it offers? Once I did not receive an item and I was not fully reimbursed for the item. And, yes, shipping is pretty slow sometimes, but I do not mind it and Zulily does not purport to offer fast shipping. So, those would be my reasons why Zulily might get some negative reviews.

By Anonymous A. on 4/21/16
Helpful answer

I have never ordered shoes from them but I agree that they likely vary according to brand. Contrary to other comments (that I am very suspicious of...) I have never waited a long time and the quality has always been as shown. There are so many rip-off sites out there and I suspect some hire people to post phony negative reviews on the 'good' sites. I do not recommend searching for cheaper products - you'll end up on a bogus, cheap site. I now research every site name and sift through comments - its exhausting but has saved me from spending money on sites that were not good.

By darlene t. on 8/6/16
Helpful answer

Nope....no returns accept and good luck on getting a refund. Stay away from this site.

By Suz T. on 10/19/15
Helpful answer

It could be a week or it could be 3 months. But my advice would be not to order at all. The sizes are never right (a small may fit someone that wears a large or it may be too small for an infant) and the quality sucks (the fabric on a dress I bought is so thin you can see through 4 layers). STAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE! !!!!

By BJ H. on 11/11/15
Helpful answer

Got money to burn? Order from Zulily. There isn't enough room on the Internet to list all the reasons you should NOT order from them!

By BJ H. on 10/29/15
Helpful answer

Wrong size, no return policy. Beware don't order from them

By Ann D. on 5/11/15
Helpful answer

Yes, it may take that long, but they are up front about that on the item description page. I have never had a problem with them.

By Laura M. on 9/24/15
Helpful answer

Zulily is not a manufacturer. They are a middleman that works with multiple vendors getting a piece of the transactions. They do not inventory that is why it takes years to receive items....

By Cathy R. on 5/17/16
Helpful answer

If you bought them from Zulily, you might see about making your granddaughters feet smaller. I'm sure that's easier than dealing with Zulily.

By Jon V. on 8/27/13
Helpful answer

As others have said, go to your account information and delete your information as to your email contact information. UNSUBSCRIBE at the bottom of the page. ALSO DELETE YOUR PAYMENT INFORMATION.

By Vanessa S. on 8/16/15
Questions? Get answers from the Zulily staff and other customers.

58 Photos for Zulily