US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

robertm406
9/26/16

Your service is terrible and your attitude is worse. My wife was threatened because she had returned items that did not fit.
STOP sending e-mails to " rbmorrison2002@yahoo.ca " How stupid are you andriods ?
I am telling all my Canadian friends NOT to shop here ! NOT that you care because I do NOT think you do ! Robert Morrison

lilliea6
9/26/16

After wasting too much time registering to order, the first order I placed, well ahead of Christmas, was put on back order so many times I cancelled after four months. They gave me a"trying to keep your business" award of $25 toward the next purchase. I placed an order trying to use the $25 and every item either didn't come in the size I wanted or was permanently out of stock. At this point I didn't bother to contact them regarding my dissatisfaction; I just left the credit hanging out there. NO THANKS!

hb44
9/25/16

Just recieved my 4th purchase from Zulily. Don't know why I did it because the first 3 were very poor quality and sizes were not cut right. I quests the good price for these coach and chair slipcovers enticed me to do it. They both arrived 1 month after ordering with rips in seams. Coach cover doesn't fit my coach although the size is well within the stated size limit. Zulily doesn't take returns for money back and sometimes not at all. And if they do offer you have to pay for return. So I have to pay to return damaged goods they sent me!! I think Zulily is selling from any vendor without regards to quality. They don't care as long as they get paid! I won't fall for them again.

kathrynd14
9/24/16

I have not ordered from Zulily as much as others, but I have been extremely satisfied with their customer service. The couple times there have been mistakes, they have gone above and beyond what I expected. I love this company!

darlenem25
9/22/16

I have been ordering from this site for over a year. I am a plus sized woman who does not just want to wear black!!! I love the clothing on here and most times I am satisfied. I also read the information provided that says " This order is made specifically for Zulilly so know it will take longer. They get items from all over the world and some come within days and some take weeks. If you want cheap clothing like anywhere else you buy you get what you pay for! I love that I can find very nice quality clothing and it is unique and some great fitting styles if you are bigger in the middle that do not make you look pregnant.

Nothing is perfect and I have ordered some of the cheaper tops or bottoms on here but I now know the best items and best made items, like the reborn collection, which is my favorite. Like all shopping you should always keep in mind....buyer beware.

kukukum
9/22/16

Ordered a few items on this site. I waited 1 month for my shipment but it didnt came. Called them and only to find out that my shipment was lost. The funny part is they know it was lost but they dont care because THEY ALREADY TOOK THE MONEY. They are thieves. Dont stress yourself. Dont let these people take away your money.

shandac2
9/21/16

I was able to purchase in advance my babies new year and christmas clothes. they finally shipped, even before the time mentioned. I'm waiting anxiously for them to arrive and take photos to them. thank you Zulily for giving me a great, cheap and excellent quality out fits for my babies

jennal24
9/21/16

DON'T ORDER FROM HERE!!! You don't save much on these big named items as they claim for one, and shipping takes forever!! Don't trust their shipping! Not to mention, delays of when the product can't be shipped, meaning they don't have the product?? Refunds take forever but they sure charge your card right away!! STAY AWAY!

mariellenj1
9/20/16

I have made multiple attempts to contact Zulily regarding packages sent back to sender because the delivering company was not able to enter the neighborhood. Strange but true. Apparently, Zulily does not think this problem applies to them nor does the shipping company. Regardless, I'm out approximately $75.00 since 7/2016 and no one really cares. So much for customer service. I had shopped at Zulily for several years. Not now! It's obvious that customer retention is at the bottom of their list.

camys1
9/19/16

After shopping with this Co for awhile, I I have come to the conclusion that they don't really have a lot of products that they show. They say it will be shipped to you, take your money then make you wait 30 days to tell you it's not available. Your credit card gets charged right away, even before they know if they have it. Buyer beware it will happen to you!!!

anony284
9/17/16

Cancerous materials! Do not buy from this company. You will get a warning on the recipt that says there are chemicals on their material that are KNOWN to cause cancer. I asked them how they could sell these types of clothes to childern and they said they would get back to me and never did. One of their tunics caused a burning sensation on my arms. These people should be sued for selling items for children. Some parents don't read their receipts. The receipts dont say might or maybe, they say will cause camcer. Some law passed for california that makes companies warn consumers, BELIIEVE IT. This company is as evil as Monsanto currently being prosecuted in the hague for crimes against humanity and the environment.

Tip for consumers: After I complained about the cancer causing material for my grand daughter they let me keep the item. I trashed it of course and they refunded my money. I noticed after i complained they decided to market their company as the honest company! Can you believe that?!

andream110
9/17/16

I ordered several plus size tops which looked beautiful on the website. I was appalled at the cheap, stretchy, bathing suit-like fabric which was tight in all the wrong places. I have never, ever seen such poor quality merchandise. I thought a return would be easy, but I was wrong. Zulily will only give you store-credit and no refunds. Needless to say I am stuck with this mess that I can't wear. Off to the Goodwill it goes.

maryh247
9/17/16

I have been with Zulily for years ever since they had premises in the UK and customer service in Ireland, (before they went over to America)......

They used to have great offers on items ranging from clothes, footwear to children's toys. Within the last 10 months I have witnessed their decline in customer services towards British residents. ( I have no idea how they treat customers from other countries) They have stopped offering us the good stuff and now only sell it to USA customers and some to Canada, Mexico, Hong Kong and Singapore). Nothing to do with items being too heavy, bulky or not satisfying British Standards. I emailed customer services to ask why we were no longer sold toys as we wanted to buy more than just books from their website and I received a rude and offensive reply back from someone who refused to put their name to the email. (Please not that this was just one member of Zulily staff who was rude)

I also noted that the only toy which they will sell in the UK cost 3 times the price which they were selling it on their American website. Even if you added 20 per cent for UK tax and shipping, prices are still inflated!... See for yourself by visiting USA website and do product availability and price comparisons with other countries taking into account their taxes.

Had shipping not been expensive (Zulily only charges £3.95) I would have gotten my family and friends in the USA to send toys to me which we can't get hold of in the UK.

cynthias65
9/16/16

It's not surprising they don't take returns...they don't want this crap either!!
I wish I would have checked reviews first! I've seen their ads and "thought" they sold high end items.
I just received part of my order, (2 PRS.kids boots), & they are so cheap & not like pictured. I'm to embarrassed to give my grandchildren so it was a waste of money!
I can't hardly wait to see the rest of my order.omg.

SAVE your money!

bonniem62
9/16/16

I have an account there. I tried signing in but the pop up came back and refused to let me shop. I tried again in case I fat fingered, The pop up came back. I tried making a new account. The pop up came back. I tried signing in with Facebook, and again the pop up came back. This is not the first time. Since I set up the account I have never been able to get into your website and you know what? I'm not trying anymore. You've lost a customer. Maybe you should work on it actually letting people shop there.

brendab95
9/16/16

I've ordered many things over a couple of years. About 70% were okay. They ask for reviews but do not post them. If a company sizes too small/big you won't know and it's non returnable. The last straw was a top I ordered in 3x and a teeny little thing showed up, normally a medium with a tag saying 3x and yet again non returnable. They don't care about the customer, if they did they'd post reviews to keep you informed.

imanr1
9/16/16

I have been looking at itens on the site for some time. Finally, I orded. Now, after reading these reviews...I am nervous...these ppl had better not #&!$ my money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ninaf16
9/15/16

Do NOT buy from Zulily unless you like to spend money on items you will never receive. I've been dealing with this issue since February 2016. It's now September. I ordered something that never arrived, and they refuse to give you a refund - only a credit. Since I don't want to just throw money out the window, I've placed THREE orders that have never arrived. They keep placing the credit back into my account, I try to order something else, and the same thing happens - it never arrives.

dulcel2
9/15/16

very disappointed by the quality of clothing and various products.

mindyr11
9/14/16

I ordered 5 fun tshirts for my daughter. I heard of the extra long shipping time, so I was prepared for that but not prepared for what I got once I finally got them. Two of the shirts were different. The saying in front was the same but the font and the size were different and the color of the shirt was different. I won't be ordering from them anymore. It isn't worth the wait. It's almost as if they printed the random saying on the Tshirt themselves.

amandaa75
9/13/16

Their clothes are really cute, but I've purchased three dresses that looked very fitted and stylish on the models on their site, and then when they came to me they had absolutely no shape and just hung on my body like a $40 potato sack :( the first two times I thought maybe I just didn't notice the fit on the models well enough, but the third time I had enough and called their customer service to get a refund. They wouldn't refund the money on my debit card, they would only give me a store credit for the amount, which kind of irritated me. I was browsing again yesterday, and FINALLY found proof that I'm not crazy...the photographer/stylist forgot to take a clip off of the back of the dress on one of the models, so it proves that they do in fact alter the way some of their clothing fits to entice you to buy it! See the picture below. I am very weary of purchasing clothing from them now, especially since they won't refund you if something doesn't fit. Beware!

leal15
9/13/16

Yes, the site looks great; yes, the products appear great: they're NOT!!! Delivery is a nightmare. Customer support is the worst! BILLED FOR PRODUCTS YOU DON'T RECEIVE!!! OMG! No, no, and "no!!!"

jacquied1
9/12/16

At first I was in love with this site. They have such unique things. Shipping does take awhile, but they explain that on their site.

For one sale they were having I decided to check out that particular companies website. They were selling Carters brand snowsuits for $40.00 on Zulily. Zulily claimed that Carters selled the suits for $60.00. Carters had the suits on their website for $35.00.

I tried another one. Zulily had some dresses from a designer most of them listed above what the actual designer was selling them for!!! Almost every sale is the same way.

Huge scam.

andib4
9/12/16

1. They take too long to get the product to you.
2. You're order will dribble in one piece at a time, sometimes 6-8 weeks or longer
3. The pictures online look a lot better than what you actually receive. Generally speaking the colors are brighter online. What you get is a dull print somewhat like what was online.
4. Sizes fluctuate wildly. You might order 4 tunics, and they all fit either too tight or too large.
5. In order to return anything you have to send them an email and they ask you why. The fact is that online clothing is a hit or miss with fit. There should be a return slip in the package when the items arrive, just like all other online clothing retailers.
6. It seems like they take orders from the public, THEN they order the clothing to be constructed from China. It should be that they order a lot from China, receive it in their warehouse, THEN put it up for sale.

Folks, save your time and money. Don't buy from these people. And don't be fooled by the pretty pictures on their website.

kathryns35
9/8/16

I'm so glad to find this site. After a couple of years of ordering high quality shoes for my granddaughter, all of a sudden I started getting garbage and you cannot return items. For an example, one pair of sandals had the back strap stitched on about an inch from the back of the bottom of the shoe! And in this order I ordered about 3 pairs in size 9 and none of them were the same size. I stopped ordering from this company. So sad that they didn't stay on top of their quality.

2 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

205 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Zulily staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question