US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

robertah10
12/2/16

I wrote zulily and told them I did not get my order. They told me to call the pistiffuce, that it was my problem. Guess if I will order again from them.

jennifers305
12/1/16

Do not order from Zulily! The clothes they advertise are not what you will get in the mail!!! I waited almost two months and got items that looked nothing like the clothes pictured. They were not even close to being true to size at all.

amier2
12/1/16

I've ordered from zulily multiple times over the last few months and have had nothing but great experiences. I ordered these maternity jeans that ended up having a tear in the band. When I related that to customer service, I received a full refund and a $15 store credit. In another order two of the items I received were not the quality that the picture showed. Once again, zulily credited the full amount of both items back to me within a day of me talking to them. Every other item I've received from them has been good quality, some amazing, and I will definitely be ordering from them again!

zellg1
11/30/16

Items that are silver plated are represented as being STERLING SILVER.
Items that are rhodium plated are represented as being 18K WHITE GOLD.
Items that are clearly ordinary China Crystal are ALL represented as SWAROVSKI CRYSTAL.
Items that are made of turquoise dyed howlite are represented as TURQUOISE.
The Suggested Retail Prices have little relationship to REALITY so the %age discounts represented are entirely BOGUS.
Items that are made of glass are represented as being either genuine stone like Amethyst or Sapphire or as Cubic Zirconia. Clearly because cubic is not available in some of the colours they represent - the deception is too obvious.
THE EXCUSE ZULILY USES IS THAT THEY ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TRUTH OF ANY DESCRIPTION BECAUSE "THE VENDORS" GIVE US THEIR DESCRIPTIONS.
Buyer BEWARE.

luceel
11/30/16

The Worst Customer service the personnel FLIP and abusive they took 2 weeks to charge my cc then 2weeks to ship the stuff finally arrived but incomplete in 2 different pkgs and the one thing they sent wrong size an 2 items on the Bill but not in pkg to wish they said they will refund yea right in 5 to 6 weeks really??? The first agent in a hostile way told me WELL CANCELL yea right so u can keep my $ and he was beyond rude the 2 things finally arrived looked cheap!!! Not well made but then they did Pre warn no returns my grands were here from Alaska and I PROMISED this items do not buy the deal looks to good to b true because it is!!!!!!

dees66
11/30/16

One item I purchased didn't even have buttons sewn on...so it was unwearable and didn't do up. The other is a jacket and it's the worst quality garment I've ever purchased; the photos they use are SO misleading. I think they lie when they quote the 'full' price to make the discount price look like a great deal for a quality product. Don't fall for it. I googled one of the 'brands' and they don't even have a website and all that came up was Zulily! Total scam. I wonder why there is a no returns policy.....TERRIBLE!

samanthab75
11/30/16

I ordered a comforter set from here for it not to ship. Emailed them about and they couldn't tell me why it didn't ship other then there was a "delay" so I decided to cancel my order and get a refund they emailed me back saying sometimes you can't get an order canceled but she will try. That was a month ago. No refund and no camunication after that. I'm never shopping here again. Poor customer service poor, service all together.

rebeccab125
11/29/16

Shipping took forever, and everything runs about two or three sizes too small. I'm 5'-4" and 175lbs, I AM NOT A SIZE 4X!!! But that is what this site would like you to believe.

meganm75
11/27/16

My self and my sister-in-law shop on the site daily and have been using it for the last 3 years. Almost all of my Christmas presents this year were bought off Zulily. I did shop ahead of time because I do know that packages are often a little slow to arrive, however they are exactly what I'm looking for! I am always a little nervous about buying clothes online but everything else is amazing, and anytime I've had any packages that I felt like we're taking too long to arrive I had excellent customer service and receive my package Within the Zulily had.set with me originally or I was compensated with site credits.

nancyd99
11/27/16

I work for stores as secret shopper and I am 100% objective. The quality is not good at Zulily.

One item with lace was all shredded at bottom with strings hanging down. 2nd item was sized 2 sizes two small. XL was a medium. Arms were very tight. I wore another tunic once and it did not hold up. Did not even wash it. It started to unravel.

The presentation is nice on site, but does not hold up. I wish I had seen these reviews before ordering.

susang129
11/27/16

Early in October I ordered 5 items. Two of the items were listed as delayed shipping items, with estimated ship time of 3 weeks, so I was prepared to be patient. My Pay Pal account was charged for the full amount on the order date (not on the ship date, like many reputable companies do). The three "quick" ship items arrived in 2-3 weeks (not exactly speedy, but tolerable). At the approximate shipping date I got an email saying there was a further delay for my other items. Early November I got an email saying my order had shipped (with a tracking number). When I tried tracking the package, a few days later, there was no info. Finally, on 11/8th there was some info: it said a label "has been created on 11/10..." HUH? The questionable tracking continues... Still no sign of my (remaining) order (as of 11/26). Oh, yes... The slippers that came in the first part of the order are coming apart at the seams already. Did I mention there are no returns? Don't fall for the lovely pictures and "great deals" on this site. I feel very disappointed and, frankly, scammed.

trudyl5
11/26/16

Have been buying from Zulily for about three years. No complaints. Some shipments have been slow to arrive but always get what was ordered and it fits every time!

carolec16
11/25/16

What a scam! Three weeks to receive your order, poor quality products-- two items weren't even in bags inside the bag they came in, then if you wish to return anything you have to send an email to request a return (seriously... you have to get permission), then it takes forever for the return to even process! I ordered items on September 9. Didn't receive them until three weeks later. Returned five of the items two weeks later and I'm still waiting for the credit. So essentially its a three month process from the time you order to the time you get your credit (who knows... could be longer as I'm still waiting). I'd be embarrassed if I worked for this company.
Highly recommend shopping at reputable online companies, even eBay, over this place. Total scam!

ds176
11/24/16

I ordered two dresses from zulily that took ages to arrive and were absolutely awful when I finally got them. Really poor quality and decided to return. Well the returns policy is dreadful. You have to pay for tracked service and although they promise to refund within 14 days of receipt, they definitely do not. After a month I chased them and they demanded proof I sent the package. Luckily I'd snapped receipts on my phone. Only after that did they refund my money. I think they rely on people not following their directions to the letter etc and only process after people get angry with them. Terrible service will never order from them again.

marissap9
11/22/16

Very slow shipping. Make sure you're not in a hurry to get something as a gift if you order from them.

constancep5
11/22/16

Clothing quality is poor, looks nothing like pics. Sizing is off, no returns or exchanges, shipping slow. I wasted $86.

barbaras165
11/22/16

Item significantly not as described; zulily offered full refund which they claimed several times was completed. Eventually they admitted there was an error in the refund process and promised to fix it. But again, I waited and no refund. So, it appears that zulily may have lied to me not once, not twice, but numerous times. Shop elsewhere, people. Zulily offers some unique items but none of it is worth the almost-certain hassle you will encounter.

carlar16
11/21/16

I ordered items that were cheap on Zulily, thinking it was a legitimate overstock site or outlet site. Yuck. I was wrong. The fabrics were thin and cheap; the sizes were all over the map from too big to too little. And worksmanship, like seams and hems and buttonholes, were poorly done. Pay more and get some good quality clothing.

rosemarieh3
11/21/16

I ordered a couple of dresses from their retro section, one dress fit perfectly but the other (which had buttons from collar to under bust) did not fit me across the chest, there was no give in the fabric and I couldn't get the buttons done up.
BUT in saying that, I called their hotline straight away and asked if I could send it back or get a large size to accommodate my bust, the woman I spoke to was an absolute darling and she offered me a full refund on the dress but insisted I didn't need to send it back and suggested I instead gift it to a friend! They didn't have any larger sizes in stock, that's the only reason I didnt change it over.
Seriously best customer service I've experienced in a long time. AND the dresses I bought are cute as hell and of great quality. They may take a long time to be received but I've found it worth the wait.
Would recommend zulily to friends, family and definitely return to shop.
I'm currently waiting on a pair of boots and a couple of new outfits.

lillianb26
11/20/16

This website has a very poor return policy. It is only store credit and they don't tell you it expires in 18 months. Beware when purchasing here.

sherryc43
11/18/16

This was my first time ordering from this site. I received my order less than a week ....right to my door. I was very pleased with the merchandise. I will order again from this site in the near future.

ng191
11/18/16

I ordered three items from Zulily. Absolute garbage. These are some of the worst-made clothes I have ever purchased, and they weren't that affordable of a purchase. Shipping takes forever, so you wait, and wait, and when it finally shows you're like... that's it? That's what I bought? Sure, it looked great on the model in the photo, but a potato sack would look equally alluring on the right girl. Never again.

amandab153
11/18/16

I order a pair of black stiletto boots and they fell apart the same day. The velvet came off right where you bend your foot, and I didn't wear them in rain, I was in my house. Grant it the boots were $24.99, but come on Walmart had better quality. I recommend don't by the cute black stiletto boots, unless you just want too look at them in a glass case.

pennyb28
11/18/16

The quality of the clothes is really poor. Tried a few times and most of the clothes are in the garbage. Delivery is hit and miss. Won't be ordering again. Not worth throwing money away.

bonnym3
11/17/16

These items are drop shipped. It has been 6 weeks since I paid and still no merchandise. They will tell you they've shipped items but it is several days after that date before the carrier receives the merchandise shipping from Hong Kong. Then added delays in customs. This is ridiculous! Never again. No Customer Service support. Buyer's beware -- their great deals aren't so great if you never receive your merchandise.

2 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

225 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Zulily staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
2 days, 11 hours ago
Add your answer
1 week, 3 days ago
Answer
monikak16
A: I have wondered about this also because some of the items I received were way too small for me.
1 day, 8 hours ago