US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

kathym140
2/22/17

New customer from Canada, shipping time is long but was aware of that due to site advice, like that they keep you updated and provide tracking numbers.

Items are cute and ordered hundreds worth, look for items not made of rayon

Some items i did not like was suprised when told keep them, donate and rexeived a refund back and next time store credit.

Overall customer service was excellent, very nice so we shall see if it continues!!!

lesaf2
2/20/17

I placed an order for two shirts on January 13th. AFTER placing the order, it said that the expected ship date was February 10th. I wasn't pleased, but thought I would wait it out. On February 10th, I received an email saying it was delayed for a few more days (but was in transit to Zulily). After waiting almost a month, what was a couple more days? Called today (Feb 20th) and was told that they didn't know why they hadn't shipped out. The computer said they were in stock. I requested that they go ahead and ship them out and was told that the customer service people could not do this and I could just continue to wait if that was okay. WHAT!!! I might not live long enough to get these items. I had them cancel my order. I will NEVER order from Zulily again.

I wish I had seen all of the negative reviews before I placed my order. Hey Zulily! Worst business model EVER.

sherlenee
2/20/17

I ordered 4 cute tunics and 2 pairs of boots as a first time buyer around the 10th of January. The tunics finally shipped on the 30th and not only were they not as pictured but they were too big and terribly ugly when I tried them all on. They have no feedback mechanism on the items listed so there is no way to leave feedback for others about fit, appearance, color, etc. And the kicker... you can't return them.

As for the boots, they never have shipped and I eventually cancelled my order because it's past time for winter boots.

IMO - Zulily is a huge clearinghouse for stuff that other businesses can't sell. It's junk and the stuff that isn't just doesn't ship. Stick with websites that give feedback on their clothing and you'll be a lot happier.

The only good thing they have going for them is they did issue the cancellation refund very quickly. Hence the 2 stars.

debrap36
2/19/17

I wrote an email to Zulily about my order and that I was unhappy with the order, they have agreed to let me send my items back with a refund minus the shipping cost.
I guess they have gotten enough bad reviews that they are now doing returns.

joanm56
2/18/17

Bought an Oneil hat that took forever to arrive .
Quality was disgraceful after reading reviews I have realised why .
it was made in China .,!
They should have big signs on site made in China these people are taking advantage of hard working people and spoiling internet shopping for everyone . Thanks for being so dishonest . Zuilly

chrissyg4
2/17/17

I use to shop everyday with the company for a couple of years and in the beginning the clothes was great buy for the past year or so I am yet
To purchase anything from them and love it. The clothes are terrible cheap and not to mention they are more expensive. Sometimes it take weeks to shipped and when you get the stuff you are so disappointed you want to cry. Horrible

tracyw81
2/17/17

If you're going to order from this company, be prepared to wait forever for your order to be delivered.
I ordered a wall sticker from these people on January 3. Today's February 17 and my order is still in "prepared to be shipped". And they have the audacity to charge for shipping. I wish I read these reviews before ordering. Never again.

michelem76
2/15/17

Initially I was satisfied with most the things I bought. The quality has gone down over the last year. My order last week was "the last straw "! The clothes were AWFUL. I thought you could not return anything you bought from there? I have donated 3 of the new items to a shelter and kept one-- I wore it today and it stunk like ant spray.

paulab62
2/15/17

With reading all your reviews why do you still keep your company? I haven't read one positive comment. I was going to go look at the website and "possibly" order something and now I'm glad I didn't. So why are you constantly taking the money from hard working American citizens, why are you making it so difficult to return items in some cases not being able to return some items, why are charging individuals credit cards without their permission, and last but not least why use the rabbit fur? Your company is a fraud, it's a waste of money to the honest taxpayers, your business should be shut down!

gb70
2/15/17

Purchased 4 items.. only 1 was of good quality. So I contacted Zulily about issue and they quickly responded to let me replace items. So for me their customer service was quick and great... but beware as their quality on clothing is either a hit or miss.. i would say a miss 2.5/4 times.... Do the math!

lisam401
2/13/17

I found out that Zulily engages in selling clothing that uses angora rabbit fur. The practice is horrendously cruel and inhumane. I encourage anybody who cares about animal welfar and basic decency to send this company a letter about discontinuing this disgusting practice. We have to become aware about where our clothing comes from and what practices are being used in the process of having them made.

mr887
2/13/17

I've been a customer fo a while and can tell you I've ordered a lot. Unless it's a name brand don't order. I always google the items to find out price, sizing, different angles, etc. Sometimes it's a deal sometimes not. Revolving merchandise is cheap. Its usually items they can get in bulk from wholesalers.
However, I've had excellent customer service so far. They refund my money and give credit. From the other reviews I have to agree with shoes/boots being cheap and sizes are screwed up. Definitely made in China and are man made materials.

nih40
2/13/17

In my experience most items come from private boutiques that do nit accept returns. I have orders items and the orders have been cancelled with out my notice . I never lost money on this site I really wanted the items I ordered they charge your card back without explanation or and email . I waited weeks for items I thought I had paid for only to realize it was charged back to my account I had to scramble to find a an outfit for a wedding last minute

sylvial16
2/13/17

Dont buy from this company. What a joke!!! I just ordered over $100 merchandise only to get a message from them saying my order has been cancelled. I called them to see what was going on and the only explanation zulily gave me was your billing and shipping address is different. NO $#*! SHERLOCK!!! UNBELIEVABLE!!!! AM I THE ONLY ONE THAT DOES THIS. HELLO YOUR WEBSITE GAVE ME THE OPTION TO USE A SHIPPING ADDRESS AND A BILLING ADDRESS

cyndit1
2/13/17

I am such a shoe nut, especially shoes that are vintage-styled. However, as cute as the shoes may look, don't order. I think they're made in China so the sizes are not true, the leather/pleather extremely cheap-looking, and they don't take returns! I've even received pairs with two left shoes! Used to love Zulily but I'm done! Now, I only order socks!

tammyp50
2/12/17

I purchased a bottle of Prada Candy cologne from Zulily. I should have known the price was too good to be true. I know this scent from anywhere. When I received my cologne, I could not smell the scent of it. My 17 year old daughter told me that it wasn't going to be real the real cologne. Indeed, it wasn't. I wrote back to the company and voiced my opinion about it and hasn't heard anything from them. I will definitely not order any more cologne from Zulily; no matter the price.

shannonm98
2/12/17

First of all, when I first used them, the clothes were great. Now they are horrible. I made a purchase months ago and when they got delivered they were so thin and cheap. They didn't fit so I returned them, cost me $12 to ship them back, on top of the shipping I paid to receive them, and the warehouse is in the same city I live in! No free return label even! Then, they don't refund you your money, you get a credit to the company so you have to order again. So I just ordered again hoping for this to be my last time, and I ordered stuff that is hard to mess up. That was on feb 3rd. It's been 10 days and still nothing. Nothing takes that long to ship. When you have to pay for shipping, I'd expect 5-7 business days max. I emailed them and sounds like it'll b another 12 days before getting my items. I will never order from this horrible company again.

rondig1
2/11/17

I received my first order today and was so disappointed! Sweatshirt tunic is very cute but marked with a big letter 9 on the back on the inside and so wrinkley even after washing. Another medium tunic was so big and the sweater had a hole in it. I tried calling the number listed and it's not a number to Zulliy. Very cheap material but not so cheap price. Will not order again!

maureenm48
2/11/17

By selling Angora fur ripped every couple months (till they die) from the bodies of rabbits, they are complicit in the torture of these rabbits.

cdsujjkogdg
2/11/17

Please read. Please read. Please read. Please read. Please read. Please read.

christinab85
2/10/17

As much as I love all the items available on Zulily, I hate how it takes FOREVER to have the products purchased, shipped to my home. I have to order items a month in advance, in order to make sure they arrive close to on time of when needed.

stacyh47
2/10/17

Zulily tortures rabbits for Angora fur. I only wish I could show the picture of the rabbits tied down and stretched out as they scream in pain.
Do not support your company at all and you should be ashamed of yourself for doing this.

deborahi6
2/10/17

Cheaply made clothes from China. Also still using cruel Angora which is barbaric. Don't bother with this site

candices22
2/10/17

Ordered 2 Life is Good tee shirts..they came wedded up in balls like they had been at the bottom of the dirty clothes hamper for a month. Also ordered a Laura Gellar makeup bag but it came with no bag. Items are old..no lipstick in tube and eyeshadow look used. No more orders from Zulilly.Shipment was 3 1/2 weeks

dorap16
2/9/17

I joined Zulily early last year thinking the prices were amazing, and they are if you know the brand. I bought quite a few yoga/workout tights for great prices. The price posted on Zulily was $120 which matched the brands website, I got them on sale for just over $20. I received them a few weeks later and am really happy with the quality. Also purchased a couple of tunics, unfortunately they were much bigger then I had anticipated. I also bought a couple of purses under the Versace brand. I was skeptical when I saw the sale price for about $100, Ive never seen a real Versace bag that cheap, even on sale. I really liked the look of the purses so I ordered them anyways. When I received them it was Versace 19V69, a totally different brand from Versace. Overall, Ill buy from Zulily again, but only certain items and after I research the brand!

2 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

244 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Zulily staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question