US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

mistyb15

Best site ever and greatest customer service experience I have had in a very long time!!! (in 29 reviews)

kimberlym88

I ordered a pink and white striped maxi dress in a M/L from LOVE123 sold thru Wanelo on 4/8/16. (in 18 reviews)

cadencem

Someone help - If you click on an item, where are the reviews and customer photos? (in 47 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

dianed55
7/28/16

When you look up the shopping website, WANELO, the phone number they advertise ( 800-205-6109) is not a valid number and you cannot reach anyone!
Major indication of problems!
Also, if you should decide to cancel an order, even if you accidentally clicked on the wrong item....and want to cancel it immediately afterwards, the site states " No Cancellations!" So, you are stuck with the item!
There is NO link to be able to speak to a customer service representative!
Should you have a problem, you are in your own.
When I ordered something that I wanted to change, I had to call my bank to stop payment because there no other way to cancel.
As I said, WANELO doesn't allow cancelations!
Plus, look for the same item on Amazon, and it's much cheaper!

angelas107
7/17/16

They must not want business. Their website keeps directing you to their app to make a purchase, but it will not let you complete the sale. It keeps telling me that the site owner needs to activate their account. Too bad, guess I will take my money elsewhere to spend. If it is not worth their time making sure their app works, then it's not worthmy time to call them to complete my purchase.

liamw11
7/6/16

Avoid this place at all costs!
Purchased an item (pair of shoes). Item received was 3 sizes too small.
Given the run around trying to return and get a refund.
Eventually got 'permission' to return the item - at my cost - and now haven't seen my refund.
All I get is excuses. Huge waste of time and money!!!
Do not trust this place. Do not give them your custom!

lig222
6/26/16

My shop has approved ,Why Wanelo channel has been deactivated for my shop these two days .cost my much time to try to do it ,no reply !!!!!!!!! My Email is cadfan1990@hotmail.com

sherryz4
6/23/16

We have a store on wanelo and it just stopped paying us from May. We fulfilled the orders and customesr even reviewed them on the app and we still don't get our money! No support no phone number to call! what is going on?

aleraa
6/13/16

I have bought several products on wanelo! They often come in late tho, and there is no obvious way to leave a review and I still can't figure it out!

sultanas
6/8/16

I sell and have almost 700 items on another site. I was scouting around for an additional site; I can tell you that it will NEVER be Wanelo. They won't even let me SHOP without an app--yeah, that's what I would want for my customers--make it difficult and suspicious for them to shop. And I just read lots of reviews from buyers. Is Wanelo in China?

ericl82
5/28/16

As a seller, this site is a pain in the rear. I own Sensual Shoes & Clothing Boutique and was introduced to Wanelo by my supplier and Shopify, my website host. The only way you can sell on Wanelo is by having a Shopify store. The first couple of days, I got a couple of sales and thought, alright, this might work. However, the sales stopped after luring me in with those few. I have taken all the marketing advice and implemented it, spent countless hours liking, following, etc. and still nothing. I can't figure out how to even organize my products other than this long tedious process of adding to collections or writing some story. My followers stay on the number 10 when in fact I know people have followed me because when going to the alerts, it tells me I received 28 followers in a day. I have purchased from Wanelo as well. My purchase experience has been really good, which is why I'm giving it 2 stars. Wanelo customer service isn't the best and I'm really at my wits end as a seller on the site.

lh50
5/28/16

I don't even think this is worthy of one star but I had to choose something. Purchased 8 bathing suits and need to return a few and can't get any help from Wanelo. Trying to contact the vendors the items were shipped by and can't get any help there. Wanelo ships with their order numbers but not the vendor order number so hence having problems. Again, NO HELP from Wanelo. Will NEVER use this site again EVER! Worst customer service -- NO CUSTOMER SERVICE! Completely ridiculous and a WASTE OF MONEY!

lalap
5/18/16

wanelo is a potato dealer do not buy or order from them they steal your credit information and hate you dont eat potatos

ashleyb109
5/16/16

Do not waste your time looking at the cool pictures- its all fake stuff from china that you will have to return. Complete scam- ive tried several times to spend a giftcard i got last year and i return everything i buy there. Over 7 items returned and wanelo allows these scammers to take advantage of their customers you shouldnt give them your business

maribelp4
5/16/16

My daughter bought from this scam site and the phone number is not a working number! Her light came late and in a bag that said "mens shirt". It is broken and missing a cord and it's from China not US! Called the number on the box and some guy picked up and said that some company has been using his number. I'm reporting this site to the BBB!!!! Also I don't rate this site a 1 but can't submit without eating. It deserves a -0

jenm43
5/16/16

Wanelo has a wide range of products from many stores, which is a reason why I liked this site. However, purchases have taken several weeks to arrive, and sizing/appearance is very inconsistent, especially for non-American purchases. The review system is great, allowing you to sort out whom to buy from. However, you definitely have to be careful of what purchases you make here. Great way to save money though on great looking items.

alicev11
5/13/16

I first ordered from Wanelo a bit skeptical because it was online, and I couldn't try on the dress myself. However, they definitely delivered (no pun intended). The dress fits perfectly, it looks the same way it was advertised, and it came in 4 days! I was scared I wouldn't have enough time to see how it turned out for prom, but the timing was speedy (I have a week until prom still) and the dress itself was as I hoped.

sharont56
5/11/16

Wanelo should take ownership in customer service. Wanelo allows companies with poor quality products and bad customer service to sell to unsuspecting customers. The company CUPSHE cheats its way to profits. On their Wanelo page, it says to "return to US warehouse", no mention of an address. When I tried to contact they send me irrelevant messages back. (Adding fuel to the fire.) I am just asking for a return address! Wanelo to me, is just as bad of a company: there is not even a contact email address to address my complaint.

tinar59
5/10/16

We purchased a dress from Wanelo. It stated that it was from the US. When we received the dress it was nothing like the picture. Its was also from China!! I've been fighting to get my money back since receiving it. There needs to be a lawsuit against this company for wronging so many people. DO NOT BUY FROM WANELO!!

mubm
5/8/16

Is Wanelo a good website to shop? i want to buy things on there but i am nor quite sure i want to since i have been reading ALL the bad revwies i have read.....

roxip
5/5/16

I ordered a top from Wanelo. When I receive it, the quality was not what I expected and it was too small. I had to search to find their return policy, but I emailed them and ask them to send me a return label. Their return policy states that shipping is free if I use the return label. Returns are to be postmarked within 7 days of receipt or you will not get a refund!!! Well, I have yet to receive a return label (its been over 48 hours) and I received an email asking for two photographs demonstrating the issue (the top is too small--really?) and then they will forward the information on to the seller and address the problem. And, by the way, their phone number is invalid. I am going to dispute this charge on my credit card until this is resolved. I would advise all not to order from this site.

sheryla7
5/4/16

I wrote a review similar to this and removed it because I thought Wanelo had fixed the problem- THAT'S NOT THE CASE
If I could negative stars I would ~ As a seller on Wanelo. I am not happy at all. I have contacted Wanelo's support team over and over because of one reason or another. I am having issues with the whole app I cannot verify my settings, they charge the wrong tax on orders they only estimate sales tax which I believe is against the law.
I placed a test order yesterday for $14.00 + Shipping 3.99 than there is a charge for $3.30 for Taxes and Fees (Tax on 14.99 should be $1.26) not sure what other fees are - I asked and question not answered - Total test order was $21.29. I refunded the order however, I could only refund $19.34 (Tax amount on refund shows $1.35) not sure where the other money is that I paid on a test order - Looks to me like there are hidden Wanelo fees on top of the commission they take for each order. Very unprofessional - Seller's and Buyer's beware

pattir10
5/3/16

Has anyone ever successfully placed an order & actually received what they ordered? My order supposedly "triggered our fraud detection system". (In other words they never had the item I ordered in the first place). "An email was sent to you earlier asking to confirm the order". (Never happened). STUPID website. Lesson learned.

caseyc31
4/23/16

I placed an order today and my card was charged immediately but there was no order confirmation and it didn't show in my history. I called the number listed on this page and it isn't even a working number. I have emailed as well but have not heard back. I would have never ordered from this site but someone I knew purchased an outfit from here I liked. Can someone please help?

missye3
4/20/16

When errors occur, there is a small timeframe to get things in order before you have lost a customer forever. This is something that Wanelo has mastered, and I am 100% in favour of this company due to how they turned my problem into a solution.

Now don't get me wrong, I had some major hiccups along the way, and at one point I was highly dissappointed. However, it was the manner in which my problem was handled that made me highly respect and recommend this company to others (I have a big mouth, so word has gotten out!).

Upon notifying the Wanelo support staff that my shipment was WAY overdue it's estimated ship date, they sprung into action. They didn't just provide me with the tracking information that was on their site, but instead reached out to the shipper directly to assess the problem. I was assigned a support staff member (the wonderful Monica- if you get her, you are so incredibly lucky), and she was most professional and an avid communicator. I was getting multiple updates and she made me feel like I wasn't just some small order (which was exactly what I was in the grand skeem of things). She provided me with more than one option so I could pick what solution was best for me. And alas, within a meer 72 hours of reaching out to them, a delightful package arrived!
I could not be more pleased with my experience on Wanelo. They have a customer for life!

Tip for consumers: Wanelo was quick to email me back when I had concerns. Utilize this, and don't be scared to ask for more help if you need it.

kimberlym88
4/17/16

I ordered a pink and white striped maxi dress in a M/L from LOVE123 sold thru Wanelo on 4/8/16. The dress was very similar to another one I had purchased from FillyFlair.com about 6 months ago in Aqua/Black. I had researched LOVE123 prior to placing my order because I was concerned that it may be similar to one of those Rosegal or DressLilly scam sites where you order something and get a cheap knock off version from China. I found out that they were located in San Francisco so I felt pretty safe ordering. According to Wanelo my order would ship between 10-20 days. On April 12, 2016 I got a shipping notification but imagine my surprise when the originating shipping location was Shenzen, China. My first reaction was, "Oh no! I just got scammed. Ugh, I'm going to have to dispute my credit card charge." So, I waited for my package and it arrived on Fri., 4/16/16. I opened it up expecting some poorly cut dress, two sizes too small made from cheap fabric but what I got was EXACTLY what I wanted. Though the sash that goes around the waist is a little shorter than pictured, the dress fits great and I am extremely happy with my purchase! Thanks Wanelo for exceeding my expectations!

tamarak14
4/10/16

I ordered many items from this site. I either got XL items (I ordered small) , items I didn't order or I did not recieve the item at all because they cancelled but kept my money. Was dealing with a customer service rep named Robbie as soon as I sent him photos of proof and all my matching order numbers, he has fallen off the face of the earth and will no longer answer my e-mails. Would never order from here and will continue leaving negative posts everywhere I can until I get my money back!!!!........since I posted this review MONICA ( a supervisor) contacted me to "TRY TO HELP" that in itself has been another scam! She asked for the same info I already sent, then when I sent it for the third time, she said she was handing this back off to the first person who stop answering my e-mails the first time! Do not buy anything from this site they will take your money and you won't get anything in return!!!

vickyv9
4/8/16

This place is unprofessional and their customer service is not just poor it is non existent ! How can you run a reputable business and not even have valid phine contact ? We have been emailing since week of mar 20th and still no answers ! We ordered a prom dress that they "accidentally" cancelled we sent email after email to no avail ! We need the dress so we re order that same day and instantly our account was charged but order said it was "processing" we check later and that evening and next day .. Still "processing" ! Site says 2-10 days for refund so we wait for that and receivr after 10 days . Still not one reply regarding our new order ! Well except the automated were busy helping customers!! Not from what I see online reviews . Thanks for ruining my daughters prom! wish we would have never used them . And I hope you don't waste your time or money ! Be careful of business with NON-existent customer service . It's only good until it gets bad ... And then your on your own . Which is sad and unprofessional

55 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Wanelo staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
1 week ago
Answer
danikad1
A: Hi there Alyssa! At this time, the option to review is available only for Wanelo users with Apple iOS devices. If you have an Apple phone or tablet, the "Review" button is readily available on any item you have ordered and received. We are currently working on this feature to be available for our Android users as well. Stay tuned for our updates!
5 days ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
2 weeks ago
Answer
danikad1
A: Hi Ron! Thank you for reaching out! The Wanelo Sales Channel is free; we do not charge for signing your store up and listing products however, once you are enabled to sell on Wanelo, we charge a 15% commission on all fulfilled orders. Commission is automatically taken out of the order subtotal. This includes the cost of the item and the shipping. In addition to the 15% commission, Wanelo replaces the Shopify processing fee with a 2.9% processing fee on the total order cost. You don't pay us anything until you make a sale.You can find a more detailed explanation on how the Wanelo Sales Channel work by accessing our Help Center: help.wanelo.com or sending a direct message to our dedicated Merchant Support Team: shopify-support@wanelo.com Hope this helps!
2 weeks ago