Review of Wanelo

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

danal40
3/22/17

Bought shoes from Wanelo they sent the wrong size. I asked for a refund they issued me store credit. I told them I want my money and all I get is be patient its coming....One month later I am still waiting.... They do not return calls, customer service sucks!!!!!! all I want is my $45. Run away and do not buy from Wanelo

maureenh27
3/16/17

I placed an order in January and never received it. They keep telling me they are trying to contact the company. I'm just asking for a credit on my account. Will not use them again.

amandae41
3/14/17

Purchased a swimsuit on Feb.28th 2017 still don't have it on March 14th, past when they promised. Won't actually respond with an answer and don't care. Horrible horrible customer service!!!!

juliog18
3/9/17

Shark-pro
We support your review and will be in contact.
Following your lead in the lawsuit.
They owe me over 1000s dollars
And Trendwy is another of my stores that was closed. Will be also joining the lawsuit. Will be in contact.
La Fashion District Llc posted a minute ago
Its even worse.
They will close you store and no matter how much money the need to pay, they will stated that they believe there are fraudulent activities and that no money will be paid back. They do not verified anything and only wait until they owe you over a 1000's dollars and the close your account.
They do this to many small stores. But, we are getting together to complete a lawsuit.
If you want more information or being part of this lawsuit, please contact wanelolawsuit@gmail.com We are already many stores under this circumstances. Please make sure you download all your accounts from you store dashboard or at least you have e-mails.
Also if you can show with you bank statements that they never paid enough, we can accomplish taking this to the Federal Court.
With your help, They will be sued by millions not only for the money, but for the damage that is causing that they are keeping the funds.
Shark Pro posted 11 minutes ago

faithr8
3/9/17

Horrible, horrible, horrible customer service. One of their employees created a dispute for my account when I DIDN'T EVEN PAY FOR ANYTHING... AND IT WAS A FU**ING GIFT CARD. THEY SAID TO GO TO MY BANK, but it was a FU**ING GIFT CARD. Do I need to mention it again? It was a FU**ING GIFT CARD.

And I didn't make a dispute. YOU DID.

FU**ING GIFT CARDS DON'T REQUIRE BANK ACCOUNTS!!

FU** WHOEVER DELETED MY ACCOUNT. AND FU** YOUR DUMB A** WEBSITE!!

Tip for consumers: Never make an account.

cristinac27
3/4/17

I ordered a shirt for a special occasion, since it said "5-7" business days I didn't think much of it. Well it's been a month and I stil haven't gotten my shirt and they won't respond to my emails. This site is probably the worst site ever and you should definitely check the reviews first because they have 140 1 star reviews.

wendyl61
3/1/17

I had to wait 6 weeks for my item to arrive. It arrived WAY after my trip so I returned it. Now another 6 weeks have passed and they finally said they will issue me a "credit" to my account but not a refund to my credit card. I am continuing to fight them on this and now they will no longer answer my emails. The other items I have ordered have all been junk from China. Very disappointed. I will NEVER order from them again.

yoselinef
2/22/17

I've ordered I think maybe 3 items from Wanelo in the past year. The first one, it was coming late, so I emailed the seller and they responded quickly! They said the order was unable to be tracked, so asked if I would like a refund or to wait, so I just wanted a refund and got one within a week or two. The second and third items I did wait, but only about 2-3 weeks. A fair waiting time. I was happy with my orders! I always checked the reviews to know which things were good to order from and which weren't. Always check if it's Asian or American size. That's a huge thing to look out for. And for the ones thinking they actually have name brand, no, hun. They don't have shoes straight from Adidas, not from Nike, not from the store itself unless you're lucky to find some from the store like Jack Rogers, and Lilly Pulitzer. But other than that, no. Don't expect name brand. I cannot stress this enough to you guys to check the reviews. If you order from a place without checking and later on see that it had negative reviews, that's on you. Sorry, but it's true.

sexemos
2/22/17

I ordered from this site and never recieved my items. Had to request my money back. Finally got it back. And now i have had to cancel my bank card because i was charged over $250 dollars for ups shipping, and Uber in California and some sex shop. None were orders i made. Once i canceled my card i received a new one in the mail which i never activated and still fraud things are being charged to my card.
NEVER order from them. Period...

ruthm79
2/9/17

I ordered a dress through them a month before my vacation because the item said "ships in 5-7 business days" well it has now been almost a month and the order still hasn't shipped. I emailed to cancel my order because theres no way I will have it in time for my trip but they won't cancel it and instead I have to wait for it to arrive (who knows when that will be??) and pay the postage to send it back. You are better off going through amazon or buying through the seller directly.

kaitlind6
2/5/17

I ordered a dress and it did not fit it said it was us size when it was probably asian size. I ordered another dress and I would like to know when it is going to arrive. If it is asian size then I can only purchase it if it is 3x. If it is us size then a xl should fit.

sabrinab27
2/1/17

I ordered 3 items from them and they took the money and never filled the order. The number on the website is disconnected and they won't respond to emails. I sent another one today, I have already started the process for fraud.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE THIS SITE!!!

yamylak
1/27/17

My daughter ordered wrong size shoes. There As no packing slip so we could exchange them. I've sent over 6 emails requesting info to send back to exchange. I've had to take 3 different pictures of the shoes at 3 different times. I am told she has to wait for the seller in CHINA yo get a return address! Wth??? I can't get anyone to help me return these shoes now. Would have been nice to know these were from China to begin with!

dainellem
1/18/17

In the past I had some troubles getting through to customer service, but after writing my original review, I immediately had someone reach out to me from the company. She gave me answers in a timely matter as well as great follow up. It completely changed my whole perspective and will continue to shop on the site!

In the end, I do believe they have great customer service!

chriss507
1/18/17

They charge your credit card for fraudulent charges ther customer service is a joe BUYERS BEWARE OF THIS RIP OFF COMPANY

kyliel6
1/17/17

I purchased an item from the site on January 6th, I received the confirmation email and was notified that the item would be received within 14 days however I never received an email that stated the item had been shipped and when I checked the order status on January 12th, it said that the item was still being processed. I was concerned about its arrival date because this is an item that I required for a formal event that I am attending. I emailed the company stating my concerns with that status however I never received an email back. Later that night i checked my order status under my orders and on the site it was completely blank. It stated no orders yet, I called and emailed the company again requesting a refund and explaining my concerns with this order, to which a woman called me back explaining that I needed to send her the shipping number to her personal email. Another email sent and I still haven't received a response. Very aggravating process, with no customer service or necessary responses. Do not buy from this site!!

madisond10
1/5/17

My order was shipped to wrong invalid address! Requested my money back-emailed wanelo over and over. No response. Did not even get my money for product minus shipping cost. Received nothing. I ordered a pair of shoes as well and ordered a 5.5. The shoes were fake and a size 7.5. Buy at own risk

renataf1
1/5/17

I will never order from this site again. It took over a month to receive my order, and it came from CHINA!!!! Not only that was the WRONG size.Ordered sneakers size 8 1/2, got 7 1/2. Customer service sucks

rozin4
1/3/17

This site is not the worst in the world. When you are ordering from it, be aware that they are not name brands and that you are getting what you pay for. If you go on the site and click on an item, many times other users will post reviews about that product. I would say that about 90% of the time, those reviews are accurate. So my advice is to just make sure that there are reviews and LISTEN to them. They will help you make a good choice on if the product is good quality.

Tip for consumers: Listen to the reviews on the actual site.

dm415
12/29/16

Like alot of these reviews have already stated, stay away from Wanelo! I purchased two items for Christmas gifts over a month ago and still have not received them. Sadly, when I went to track my items, with a TON of different tacticle moves, I finally got to a site that was in Chinese (I did NOT know my items were coming from China when it showed my seller from California) and found my items are being sent by air mail and no way to track them. I have been on Wanelo trying to contact the seller and there is no way to. Wanelo makes it so you can not contact your seller. They get your money, you get no items and Wanelo covers it up! This is perfect for new age theives that pretend to be "sellers". WANELO - THANKS FOR STEALING MY MONEY!

davidt227
12/27/16

Ordered some adidas shoes...
1)counterfiet
2) company does not back you
3) just consolidate individual sellers
4) refund up to individual, but then costs you a fortune to send back
5) No phone support
6) lame at email response
why are they in business...Save youself trouble and order from legit sites. Worse customer service on line I have ever seen

majah
12/26/16

Hi! I'm so confused. Should i buy clothes i found that i like or is the site just fake?.. After i seen all these reviews i have no idea what to do, please respons to me!

melindal19
12/23/16

Do not buy from here unless you want to wait for fake products from China (unbeknownst to me!) that don't ever come! I received one package, which is why I know it is fake - I verified the Kylie Jenner makeup against real ones I have and it is FAKE FAKE FAKE. It was shipped from China with God knows how much lead in it! I still have yet to receive the other orders that I placed on the same day, and it's been a month! I don't want this fake crap anyway and have been trying to cancel but now they leave it up to me to refuse it. Refuse what??!!!! They're not coming!!! I'm still waiting for 4 more orders... How do I get refunded for things that don't come? SCAM!!!! Stay away!!!!!

deet21
12/22/16

Don't buy from here! They are quick to charge your account, send an email they have your order. Then when you don't hear anything you email, nothing in 48 hours, call and nothing. My daughter probably won't get her Christmas gift.

racindab
12/22/16

I placed my order Nov 30th. The shoes said 7-13 bussiness days. My items still have not shipped. I am stuck 3 days before Christmas with no shoes! I have sent 3 emails. The first email I got a response saying not to worry because my items have been shipped (which was false.) Do NOT order from this app or site. Find what you like and order elsewhere!
Very unsatisfied

73 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Wanelo staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question