US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

pattyj8
12/2/16

I am giving 1 star because you can't do 0 stars!

Wanelo has the worst customer service. You can't get a hold of anyone. Voice mail or email only, and their response time is 48 hours. I'm sorry, but when you have an issue, you should be able to speak to someone faster than that!

Their payment system is terrible. They store your credit card information, and when you place an order, it does not give you the option to select another card. In order to change a card, you have to email a request.

However, this is not told to you upfront.

I will never order from them again! I should have stuck with Etsy from the beginning!

morgant21
12/1/16

WORST SITE/ APP EVER!!! My first time of using Wanelo I ordered a 11$ bralette, there was much more I wanted but because of the sketchiness of the app and the sources I only ordered this one, my account was charged, it's been 3 weeks maybe??? And not even 3 days after the purchase, THE LAST purchase I made with my card someone half way across the country had my card numbers and was using my card!!???? Coincidence? I think not.

cheyennek
12/1/16

Wanelo is not a store. It is an app comprised of many stores and accounts. Some are reliable. Some are not. That is why you should do research on whatever store/account is selling the item you like and check for pictures, comments, and reviews/ratings after you click on the picture. The app itself can be VERY helpful and fun to use. These reviews are uninformed.

debrac66
11/22/16

Worst online shopping EVER!! Received an item wrong size. Sent back according to return policy they returned it back to me! Now I have been dealing with customer service who will NOT return my emails!!!

kellys184
11/21/16

We ordered a dress and a pair of shoes on October 24th, 2016. They debited my account at that very moment but I still have no dress and no shoes! After several emails, I finally got a response from a Maria Lopez confirming she would look into it. I haven't heard a word since. At this point, the dress and shoes are not needed and I still have no idea where my packages are. This is the biggest scam, DO NOT BUY FROM WANELO!!!!

anastasiaq
11/18/16

Use it for saving clothes links that you want so you can watch them and have a cool list you can refer to when you want to buy yourself something cool. Don't use it as a purchasing agent. Not trustworthy and theres no accountability to sellers on the site so that parts a scam. But its amazing having your ideal outfits sorted out and stuff. Bought something, a month later I got it and the sleeve was way smaller on the right side it looked stupid, no refund no returns

Tip for consumers: Dont buy anything directly off the site

kiml104
11/5/16

Nope

kerrys30
11/3/16

I ordered a dress for my daughter for homecoming. It said 10 to 14 days for delivery we received it 21 days later, didn't arrive in time for the dance so I had to get her another dress. We returned the dress as directed. It said refund would be in original form of payment. Had to call Customer service after 2 weeks of hearing nothing about the return. When they finally did do a refund it was in Wanelo credit not on the original form of payment. I'm not interested in Wanelo credit especially after having to go through all this.

kirenn
10/30/16

I ordered clothes and jewelery from here for over $200 & its been 2 months and i never got them! i tried to request a refund but when i contacted wanelo they said i need to contact the store department and when i tried to look for the stores contact information it was nowhere to be found

morganv7
10/27/16

I ordered a herringbone vest here that was suppose to be quilted and made with 100% Polyester Contrast: 100% Nylon but i recieved a puff jact with a laughable print of the herringbone quilt on it. I WOULD STRONGLY BLOCK THIS SITE!

laurenr42
10/15/16

I've noticed that there are more bad then good reviews on this site. My question is if I make a purchase by a known retailer like Vans. Is that more trust worthy to attain my purchase in a timely fashion and will it come as the size I order it from?

dimpleg1
10/7/16

Dear Wanelo!
I am a seller (Dimplegirl) on wanelo i have sell the products since last two months up to 500 USD but up to now i only receive 100 USD and 400 USD are not paid to me for unknown reasons. Also these products are shipped and delivered to the customers

I contacted wanelo's help many times but they replied me that stripe is responsible for that, when i contacted stripe they told me that we have nothing to do you should take help from wanelo, i again email the wanelo regards stripe discussion, but wanelo is not responding, i contact wanelo so many times even there is no automated reply from wanelo it seems that my email is spammed by wanelo.
Now i am completely frustrated about selling on wanelo and will recommends my friends not to use the wanelo as they are scammers
Kindly release my payouts as soon as possible as i need it on urgent basis
I am looking for your positive response
Regards,
Dimplegirl
dimplegirl360@gmail.com

celester4
9/28/16

I ordered some makeup and after almost a month it still didn't come. I asked for a refund and got an email saying it was refunded yet my bank account is still empty. It said it may be returned in wanelo credits which is so dumb. I never got wanelo credits either for my refund.

danielleh49
9/23/16

I ordered a long sleeves ivory Ella shirt three weeks ago and it still says preparing to ship. I contacted wanelo twice through email and I have gotten no response. I just want to cancel and get a refund for my money now I feel like I got scammed.

emilys124
9/19/16

Ordered shoes on Wanelo from a store called simpleclothesv. They were advertised as adidas and so I bought them. HOWEVER, I noticed that it was shipping from China. First red flag. They arrived in about two weeks (today), and guess what? They are as phony as a three dollar bill.

The logos were off, the boxing was cheap and obviously fake, and everything about the shoe didn't match authentic adidas. Even the quality of the fake shoe was horrendous. I reached out to a representative of Wanelo, and they tried to convince me that products from China are great, and especially trustworthy. She offered no help, and I feel greatly cheated and I've wasted time and money.

Just bite the bullet and buy from the actual companies so you're not cheated by sketchy overseas sellers.

Tip for consumers: Just run far, far away. Take your money and flee!

anonymousa84
9/17/16

I wanted to browse their site when it kept prompting me to sign up with either facebook or email. It would not even let me look at anything without pestering pop-ups.
After I clicked through the facebook link it asked for permissions. It wanted MY information, then it wanted my FRIENDSLIST and email. I unclicked these options since I'm not about to use my friends and family for ad baiting. I wanted to anomalously shop like I do anywhere else. After unclicking, it demanded I sign up for an account. NO THANK YOU!

Any serious business lets their products and policies speak for themselves. If I like what you sell and want to have a great experience, I might sign up. But you don't enter a store and are ask to surrender you wallet at the door. That is a FISHING SCAM and no one should be doing business with a site that is dishonest from the start. Moving on, just wanted to post this warning to anyone else that does their homework before surrendering their personal information.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT surrender your personal info!!!!

cm148
9/11/16

I wanted to purchase a beaded lanyard from ur site but it kept throwing me to ur app site. I don't want ur app. I just wanted a lanyard. So u lost a sale and I bet I'm not the only one.

karlac24
9/6/16

I was going to buy some stuff i like but now im not sure with all these reviews. And im not sure of the makeup is even the real deal. So what should i do?

charlotteo4
9/5/16

Less than friendly experience. I don't want to follow, I don't want the mobile app I just want to preview the merchandise. Can't be done without following lots and lots of merchandisers nor can you opt out of the mobile app. Deceptive merchandising trick.

oliviah24
8/29/16

I ordered a bathing suit from Wanelo and it said it would be here in 2 to 15 days. It ended up getting here in three weeks. On top of that, I was sent the wrong size that I ordered! It was a size small and I ordered a medium. Their refund policy is that you have to pay for return shipping, I have contacted Wanelo about the issue and still have not had my money refunded to me. The other thing is that when they do give me a refund it will probably be in the form of Wanelo credit. If you feel like getting ripped off order from Wanelo.

justinac
8/29/16

I ordered a prom dress from pepper Berry and it showed up in the worst shape it had rips in it and it was so unprofessional it makes it worse it was for a high schooler and her prom

wendys85
8/22/16

My daughter ordered a dress from Wanelo for Prom....when we got it, it wasn't even close to the dress that was shown on-line. Trying to return a dress from China is a joke. I had e-mail conversations from a "Naomi" from Wanelo for 2 weeks on instructions on getting it returned, all of her e-mails came through in the middle of the night. I asked and asked her to call me, never did. I finally got an address to send it back, I'm in SD, the return address was for MN (which I thought was odd). After I returned it to the address, I was called by the person receiving it indicating that this was a private address and they had no idea why I just sent them a dress. I apologized and asked them to return it and I would cover the costs, which they said they would....but after 2 months and a several more calls to them, I never got the dress......so I think they are in the scam with Wanelo!!
DO NOT EVER ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY.....and PLEASE WANELO....DON'T BOTHER SENDING ME A RESPONSE TRYING TO MAKE MENDS.....I WILL NEVER NEVER NEVER ORDER FROM YOUR COMPANY AGAIN.

ambera31
8/20/16

They didn't have my size. I asked for a refund over a month ago. They tried to tell me they put it on my Wanelo account when I said I wanted it back on my card. I don't want any more garbage from them. I've been waiting since early July just to get my money back

lisal200
8/17/16

My daughter ordered a dress on Wanelo.

When it finally came it was not the material she thought it would be and she never even tried the dress on. It cost me $65 dollars with shipping and it took weeks to show up.
When it came we were not in town. As we caught up with our mail from being gone we opened this package and realized we would return the dress.
To my dismay we called Wanelo and left messages to find out how to return the item. We were not called back. By the time we finally figured out how to do the return we were told the dress had to be returned within 7 days of the receipt or it could not be returned. I have never ever heard of such a short turn around. I emailed the Wanelo customer service account and got a brief reply that they were sorry we could no longer return the dress.
That was it. I would have like information on how to communicate with the store directly to talk about my displeasure and to see if I could try to still return the dress.

I have not heard back from Wanelo about this.

I am now stuck with a dress that has never even been tried on.
We ordered in mid July and it is now Mid August. Surely most stores would let you return.
I think this site uses poor companies that are making customers frustrated.

joec174
8/12/16

I bought an item that I needed at a certain time, so after I purchased it I wrote asking if I could pay for expedited shipping for and that if I couldn't I wanted to cancel the order. They said I couldn't and I also couldn't cancel the order and would need to wait till I received it to get a refund. Then they "couldn't get the seller" to give me an RMA or return info for two weeks. Then they charged me a restocking fee and the return shipping and refused to negotiate on that.

63 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Wanelo staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
on 10/1/16
Answer
danikad1
Sarah V. [Wanelo Rep]
A: Hi Kimi! I am sorry but at this time we are only able to ship within the US.
on 10/3/16