US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

dainellem
1/18/17

About a week ago I tried making a purchase for an item- when i clicked "submit" the site said that an error had occurred and that the purchase did not go through. I tried clicking the "submit" button again a second time and the purchase did not go through. I ended up buying the same item from another store on the site and that purchase ended up being processed and said it would be shipped in 10-15 days. I checked my bank statement and I had been charged for the initial item (that never was processed) twice! I reached out to customer service every day for a week now and NO ONE has gotten back with me or said anything. This is probably the worst customer service I have ever had especially when the site charges for items that I NEVER ORDERED/ WERE NEVER PROCESSED. I called the hot-line number and of course it goes straight to voicemail. BEWARE WHEN SHOPPING because you will not get your money back.

chriss507
1/18/17

They charge your credit card for fraudulent charges ther customer service is a joe BUYERS BEWARE OF THIS RIP OFF COMPANY

kyliel6
1/17/17

I purchased an item from the site on January 6th, I received the confirmation email and was notified that the item would be received within 14 days however I never received an email that stated the item had been shipped and when I checked the order status on January 12th, it said that the item was still being processed. I was concerned about its arrival date because this is an item that I required for a formal event that I am attending. I emailed the company stating my concerns with that status however I never received an email back. Later that night i checked my order status under my orders and on the site it was completely blank. It stated no orders yet, I called and emailed the company again requesting a refund and explaining my concerns with this order, to which a woman called me back explaining that I needed to send her the shipping number to her personal email. Another email sent and I still haven't received a response. Very aggravating process, with no customer service or necessary responses. Do not buy from this site!!

madisond10
1/5/17

My order was shipped to wrong invalid address! Requested my money back-emailed wanelo over and over. No response. Did not even get my money for product minus shipping cost. Received nothing. I ordered a pair of shoes as well and ordered a 5.5. The shoes were fake and a size 7.5. Buy at own risk

renataf1
1/5/17

I will never order from this site again. It took over a month to receive my order, and it came from CHINA!!!! Not only that was the WRONG size.Ordered sneakers size 8 1/2, got 7 1/2. Customer service sucks

rozin4
1/3/17

This site is not the worst in the world. When you are ordering from it, be aware that they are not name brands and that you are getting what you pay for. If you go on the site and click on an item, many times other users will post reviews about that product. I would say that about 90% of the time, those reviews are accurate. So my advice is to just make sure that there are reviews and LISTEN to them. They will help you make a good choice on if the product is good quality.

Tip for consumers: Listen to the reviews on the actual site.

dm415
12/29/16

Like alot of these reviews have already stated, stay away from Wanelo! I purchased two items for Christmas gifts over a month ago and still have not received them. Sadly, when I went to track my items, with a TON of different tacticle moves, I finally got to a site that was in Chinese (I did NOT know my items were coming from China when it showed my seller from California) and found my items are being sent by air mail and no way to track them. I have been on Wanelo trying to contact the seller and there is no way to. Wanelo makes it so you can not contact your seller. They get your money, you get no items and Wanelo covers it up! This is perfect for new age theives that pretend to be "sellers". WANELO - THANKS FOR STEALING MY MONEY!

davidt227
12/27/16

Ordered some adidas shoes...
1)counterfiet
2) company does not back you
3) just consolidate individual sellers
4) refund up to individual, but then costs you a fortune to send back
5) No phone support
6) lame at email response
why are they in business...Save youself trouble and order from legit sites. Worse customer service on line I have ever seen

majah
12/26/16

Hi! I'm so confused. Should i buy clothes i found that i like or is the site just fake?.. After i seen all these reviews i have no idea what to do, please respons to me!

melindal19
12/23/16

Do not buy from here unless you want to wait for fake products from China (unbeknownst to me!) that don't ever come! I received one package, which is why I know it is fake - I verified the Kylie Jenner makeup against real ones I have and it is FAKE FAKE FAKE. It was shipped from China with God knows how much lead in it! I still have yet to receive the other orders that I placed on the same day, and it's been a month! I don't want this fake crap anyway and have been trying to cancel but now they leave it up to me to refuse it. Refuse what??!!!! They're not coming!!! I'm still waiting for 4 more orders... How do I get refunded for things that don't come? SCAM!!!! Stay away!!!!!

deet21
12/22/16

Don't buy from here! They are quick to charge your account, send an email they have your order. Then when you don't hear anything you email, nothing in 48 hours, call and nothing. My daughter probably won't get her Christmas gift.

racindab
12/22/16

I placed my order Nov 30th. The shoes said 7-13 bussiness days. My items still have not shipped. I am stuck 3 days before Christmas with no shoes! I have sent 3 emails. The first email I got a response saying not to worry because my items have been shipped (which was false.) Do NOT order from this app or site. Find what you like and order elsewhere!
Very unsatisfied

sharonl87
12/22/16

I ordered 3 items for my granddaughter for Christmas. The jacket was never shipped. After 31 days, I got an email that the store in China was out of stock. After 33 days, the shoes arrived at the China post office. The blouse took 32 days, but I did receive it. After emailing Wanelo, I was told that they would email the stores and get back to me when the store person answered them. So I am left hanging, 3 days before Christmas. Never again. Look for the item they like oh Wanelo and buy it from Amazon!!!!

kp81
12/19/16

Shoes were delivered from China. The box was completely destroyed inside the plastic delivery bag. The black addidas sambas look fake as soon as you take them out of the box. Plastic addidas label was put inside the shoe and addidas name was stamped on the tongue of the shoe. Terrible because it is a Christmas present.
Not even worth returning because of the charge to ship back.

koryk8
12/11/16

Wanelo is the way to go! Great APP for a fast and easy ordering of a lot of cool stuff. I had a great experience so far with Wanelo using Due diligence. Sure it's not a store but a collection of stores. I see a lot of bad comments and reviews here that pay it no justice. People have to do their homework when shopping anywhere online. Wanelo really is a great source to do your shopping on.

annas182
12/7/16

It really depends on the store on Wanelo that you buy from. If you read the reviews before hand on the product you would know what to look for when you receive your package. Sometimes some people have trouble with shipping and it can take a while to get there but that doesn't mean the app is a scam. I've ordered an abundance of things from there and have never had a problem. Just be patient

pattyj8
12/2/16

I am giving 1 star because you can't do 0 stars!

Wanelo has the worst customer service. You can't get a hold of anyone. Voice mail or email only, and their response time is 48 hours. I'm sorry, but when you have an issue, you should be able to speak to someone faster than that!

Their payment system is terrible. They store your credit card information, and when you place an order, it does not give you the option to select another card. In order to change a card, you have to email a request.

However, this is not told to you upfront.

I will never order from them again! I should have stuck with Etsy from the beginning!

morgant21
12/1/16

WORST SITE/ APP EVER!!! My first time of using Wanelo I ordered a 11$ bralette, there was much more I wanted but because of the sketchiness of the app and the sources I only ordered this one, my account was charged, it's been 3 weeks maybe??? And not even 3 days after the purchase, THE LAST purchase I made with my card someone half way across the country had my card numbers and was using my card!!???? Coincidence? I think not.

cheyennek
12/1/16

Wanelo is not a store. It is an app comprised of many stores and accounts. Some are reliable. Some are not. That is why you should do research on whatever store/account is selling the item you like and check for pictures, comments, and reviews/ratings after you click on the picture. The app itself can be VERY helpful and fun to use. These reviews are uninformed.

debrac66
11/22/16

Worst online shopping EVER!! Received an item wrong size. Sent back according to return policy they returned it back to me! Now I have been dealing with customer service who will NOT return my emails!!!

kellys184
11/21/16

We ordered a dress and a pair of shoes on October 24th, 2016. They debited my account at that very moment but I still have no dress and no shoes! After several emails, I finally got a response from a Maria Lopez confirming she would look into it. I haven't heard a word since. At this point, the dress and shoes are not needed and I still have no idea where my packages are. This is the biggest scam, DO NOT BUY FROM WANELO!!!!

anastasiaq
11/18/16

Use it for saving clothes links that you want so you can watch them and have a cool list you can refer to when you want to buy yourself something cool. Don't use it as a purchasing agent. Not trustworthy and theres no accountability to sellers on the site so that parts a scam. But its amazing having your ideal outfits sorted out and stuff. Bought something, a month later I got it and the sleeve was way smaller on the right side it looked stupid, no refund no returns

Tip for consumers: Dont buy anything directly off the site

kiml104
11/5/16

Nope

kerrys30
11/3/16

I ordered a dress for my daughter for homecoming. It said 10 to 14 days for delivery we received it 21 days later, didn't arrive in time for the dance so I had to get her another dress. We returned the dress as directed. It said refund would be in original form of payment. Had to call Customer service after 2 weeks of hearing nothing about the return. When they finally did do a refund it was in Wanelo credit not on the original form of payment. I'm not interested in Wanelo credit especially after having to go through all this.

kirenn
10/30/16

I ordered clothes and jewelery from here for over $200 & its been 2 months and i never got them! i tried to request a refund but when i contacted wanelo they said i need to contact the store department and when i tried to look for the stores contact information it was nowhere to be found

68 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Wanelo staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question