Review of Wanelo

Tel: +1.800.205.6109
shopping@wanelo.com

claires74
8/7/17

I have ordered 2 pairs of shoes from Wanelo and have received both of them and i have continued to order and i hope to receive soon even though their estimated arrival dates can be a bit off i still got my shoes within a few weeks.

kaleyw
7/28/17

I purchased a Michael Kors purse from wanelo going on three weeks and the tracking number still doesn't state that my package has been shipped nor gives an estimate date on arrival. Also, when i went to check out, it charged my credit card twice.. thankfully my bank disputed one of the charges. $68 is to much money to just be handing out to never receive anything. I understand its coming from china, but i have yet to see that it has been shipped or an estimate date of the product arriving.

katherinem72
7/17/17

Wanelo is a great app that allows you to access all of your favorite stores and all their products. However wanelo is not always 100% reliable. There are cases where the productsare nothing like they were portrade to look in photos. Sometimes they come broken or made very cheaply. On the other hand, most all products have reviews and pictures from people who already purchased that product, so you are able to see if its worth the money. For every person who has had a bad expirance with wanelo there is another who has had a great one with it. There are many cases where you purchase an amazing product and are completely satisfied. In general wanelo is a great app, just make sure you check reviews and make smart choices.

carrier44
6/7/17

I have a similar issue. I've been waiting almost 8 weeks for a refund. I've provided Wanelo with receipts, tracking numbers, the whole gamut and no answer back on my $156.95.

gg91
5/29/17

The only reason they get 1 Star, is because it will not let you review unless you give them a rating. They don't deserve a 1-star review. They deserve to have legal charges brought up against them. Clearly there are numerous buyers who have been scammed by this company. I've been trying for several months to get a refund that was promised me by a Wanelo rep, because the company we ordered from "YEP Fashion" did not deliver at all in time-frame promised. We had to rush a purchase for another Prom dress, because they didn't deliver. Contacted Wanelo, they indicated they would research and said that Yep Fashion clearly did not deliver as promised. Still try to get a refund for $155. No one will contact me back despite my numerous emails and phone calls. Wanelo is a Total Scam. Company has no integrity. I even contacted the CEO of Wanelo Deena Varshavskaya at <deena@wanelo.com>, and she will not answer my numerous requests. There needs to be a way to get our refunds, and there needs to be some legal action against this company. By the way, the Better Business Bureau gives Wanelo a D-. Check the BBB link to see: https://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/internet-services/wanelo-inc-in-san-francisco-ca-530681

kayh45
5/22/17

OMG I wished I had done my research on this company. All the bad reviews here are all true. First, they gave the impression that the product will be shipping from US but they are all shipped from China. Second, delivery dates are NEVER as promised. Delivery times are ridiculously long if you are LUCKY to receive items purchased. I ordered some items in March and it's almost the end of May, items still not delivered. Yet the company had the nerves to send me harassing emails ,because I disputed the charges. And they still CANNOT provide an update on the status of shipment. . Some of their items are still processing after 20 days of purchase. Apparently us the client are not entitled to cancel or receive a refund. Products are very cheap quality and totally different from the pictures shown on the site.FAKE NAME BRANDS are listed. POOR REPRESENTATION AND HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE ! DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THIS SITE AND PLEASE BE AWARE OF THE REVIEWS ! RUN ,DON'T THINK TWICE!!

chs7
5/17/17

All of bad reviews here are all true. First, they lied that the product will be shipping from US but those are all shipped from China. Second, delivery date is ridiculously long. some of them are still processing after 20 days I ordered. Third, you can't cancel it or refund. Forth, product is very bad quality and totally different from the pics in the site.........on and on. I can write a novel how bad this is ! DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM HERE !

nicolea62
5/13/17

I purchased an item from wanelo, got a shoddy bs tracking page, contacted company about never receiving product after 2 months, kept getting replies that only said we are looking into it. Requested refund, emails ignored ever since, company won't return my emails or my money, MULTIPLE REVIEWS from other customers online who had this happen to them!! Don't trust this company

sonyas24
4/26/17

My daughter ordered a prom dress that has been weeks and we still do not have it even though it was 6 days delivery guaranteed! We have called customer service numerous times and written many emails with no contact or response! We will be going to the Better Business Bureau next as well as get a lawyer to get our money back even if we lose our money to get that lawyer! Buyers beware!:(

rosij
4/6/17

Buyer beware! Stuck with a prom dress no one will ever wear. I'll be sure to put up a public post on facebook and other social media.
Offering a refund only based on quality and not on the size is deceitful.

geniuso
4/5/17

Don't make any purchases from Wanelo. The sellers are scam artist and the items are not authentic. Plus, you don't receive an actual refund they will give you a Wanelo credit. The customer service is terrible and they will drag the issue out until you give up! Their products come from China and some customers claim that they never received their packages or it took months. My package took a month to arrive to me, but they took my money the next day after I placed my order.

roseb91
4/1/17

My order has been processing for almost three weeks. I emailed the store and got no answer. We are now contacting the store through a lawyer as the order was expensive

danal40
3/22/17

Bought shoes from Wanelo they sent the wrong size. I asked for a refund they issued me store credit. I told them I want my money and all I get is be patient its coming....One month later I am still waiting.... They do not return calls, customer service sucks!!!!!! all I want is my $45. Run away and do not buy from Wanelo

maureenh27
3/16/17

I placed an order in January and never received it. They keep telling me they are trying to contact the company. I'm just asking for a credit on my account. Will not use them again.

amandae41
3/14/17

Purchased a swimsuit on Feb.28th 2017 still don't have it on March 14th, past when they promised. Won't actually respond with an answer and don't care. Horrible horrible customer service!!!!

juliog18
3/9/17

Shark-pro
We support your review and will be in contact.
Following your lead in the lawsuit.
They owe me over 1000s dollars
And Trendwy is another of my stores that was closed. Will be also joining the lawsuit. Will be in contact.
La Fashion District Llc posted a minute ago
Its even worse.
They will close you store and no matter how much money the need to pay, they will stated that they believe there are fraudulent activities and that no money will be paid back. They do not verified anything and only wait until they owe you over a 1000's dollars and the close your account.
They do this to many small stores. But, we are getting together to complete a lawsuit.
If you want more information or being part of this lawsuit, please contact wanelolawsuit@gmail.com We are already many stores under this circumstances. Please make sure you download all your accounts from you store dashboard or at least you have e-mails.
Also if you can show with you bank statements that they never paid enough, we can accomplish taking this to the Federal Court.
With your help, They will be sued by millions not only for the money, but for the damage that is causing that they are keeping the funds.
Shark Pro posted 11 minutes ago

cristinac27
3/4/17

I ordered a shirt for a special occasion, since it said "5-7" business days I didn't think much of it. Well it's been a month and I stil haven't gotten my shirt and they won't respond to my emails. This site is probably the worst site ever and you should definitely check the reviews first because they have 140 1 star reviews.

wendyl61
3/1/17

I had to wait 6 weeks for my item to arrive. It arrived WAY after my trip so I returned it. Now another 6 weeks have passed and they finally said they will issue me a "credit" to my account but not a refund to my credit card. I am continuing to fight them on this and now they will no longer answer my emails. The other items I have ordered have all been junk from China. Very disappointed. I will NEVER order from them again.

yoselinef
2/22/17

I've ordered I think maybe 3 items from Wanelo in the past year. The first one, it was coming late, so I emailed the seller and they responded quickly! They said the order was unable to be tracked, so asked if I would like a refund or to wait, so I just wanted a refund and got one within a week or two. The second and third items I did wait, but only about 2-3 weeks. A fair waiting time. I was happy with my orders! I always checked the reviews to know which things were good to order from and which weren't. Always check if it's Asian or American size. That's a huge thing to look out for. And for the ones thinking they actually have name brand, no, hun. They don't have shoes straight from Adidas, not from Nike, not from the store itself unless you're lucky to find some from the store like Jack Rogers, and Lilly Pulitzer. But other than that, no. Don't expect name brand. I cannot stress this enough to you guys to check the reviews. If you order from a place without checking and later on see that it had negative reviews, that's on you. Sorry, but it's true.

sexemos
2/22/17

I ordered from this site and never recieved my items. Had to request my money back. Finally got it back. And now i have had to cancel my bank card because i was charged over $250 dollars for ups shipping, and Uber in California and some sex shop. None were orders i made. Once i canceled my card i received a new one in the mail which i never activated and still fraud things are being charged to my card.
NEVER order from them. Period...

ruthm79
2/9/17

I ordered a dress through them a month before my vacation because the item said "ships in 5-7 business days" well it has now been almost a month and the order still hasn't shipped. I emailed to cancel my order because theres no way I will have it in time for my trip but they won't cancel it and instead I have to wait for it to arrive (who knows when that will be??) and pay the postage to send it back. You are better off going through amazon or buying through the seller directly.

kaitlind6
2/5/17

I ordered a dress and it did not fit it said it was us size when it was probably asian size. I ordered another dress and I would like to know when it is going to arrive. If it is asian size then I can only purchase it if it is 3x. If it is us size then a xl should fit.

sabrinab27
2/1/17

I ordered 3 items from them and they took the money and never filled the order. The number on the website is disconnected and they won't respond to emails. I sent another one today, I have already started the process for fraud.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE THIS SITE!!!

yamylak
1/27/17

My daughter ordered wrong size shoes. There As no packing slip so we could exchange them. I've sent over 6 emails requesting info to send back to exchange. I've had to take 3 different pictures of the shoes at 3 different times. I am told she has to wait for the seller in CHINA yo get a return address! Wth??? I can't get anyone to help me return these shoes now. Would have been nice to know these were from China to begin with!

dainellem
1/18/17

In the past I had some troubles getting through to customer service, but after writing my original review, I immediately had someone reach out to me from the company. She gave me answers in a timely matter as well as great follow up. It completely changed my whole perspective and will continue to shop on the site!

In the end, I do believe they have great customer service!

Helpful answer

you gotta realise, wanelo isnt a shopping site, it just connects your site through their shopping gateway while wanelo collects money through affiliates. I dont think wanelo is even responsible for people who dont ship or cheat their customers.

By J S. on 8/3/15
Helpful answer

Hi quicksilver v.! The Wanelo Shopify app is completely free; however, once you are enabled to sell on Wanelo, we charge a 10% commission on all fulfilled orders. Commission is automatically taken out of the order subtotal. You don't pay us anything until you make a sale. Have more questions? Check out our FAQ: http://help.wanelo.com/customer/portal/topics/735633-selling-on-wanelo/articles

By Monica A. [Wanelo Rep] on 6/2/15
Helpful answer

Misty, thank you for your honest feedback! Amber, Misty is right! The most important thing is if you run into any issues, you can always email shopping@wanelo.com and we'll help you right away! We also take security seriously on Wanelo, so what Misty is referring to is that sometimes transactions will trigger our system that will require extra verification from you. But that doesn't always happen, and if it does, you'll get an email with quick next steps. Our goal is to just make sure you have a fun and secure shopping experience on Wanelo and that you get what you want! Hope that helps.

By Monica A. [Wanelo Rep] on 12/6/15
Helpful answer

Hi Melissa! I am sorry to hear you are having issues ordering because of our verification process. Can you please send us a private message with your account email and username so I can assist you right away? Thank you!

By Monica A. [Wanelo Rep] on 6/28/16
Helpful answer

Hey Cindy! So sorry for the late reply. We are always happy to help get in touch with the store about your order! Just email us at shopping@wanelo.com with your username and order number. We'll get back to you as soon as we can!

By Monica A. [Wanelo Rep] on 10/26/15
Helpful answer

Hi Linsey! The review feature in Wanelo is one of the best ways to check the quality of an item, although the level of satisfaction may vary per person. Before buying the item, I would suggest checking the return and exchange policy of the Seller. Hope this helps!

By Monica A. [Wanelo Rep] on 6/16/16
Helpful answer

I've only had to use it a couple of times but this is the email I use shopping@wanelo.com

By Misty B. on 12/29/15
Helpful answer

Could you please send us a private message with your order number?

By Monica A. [Wanelo Rep] on 12/16/16
Helpful answer

Hi Jeannie! Our number is 415-805-3978, feel free to give us a call. If we don't answer, it's because we are on the phone with other customers so just leave your name, number and question and we will be sure to call you back within 24 hours.

By Monica A. [Wanelo Rep] on 11/18/15
Helpful answer

I feel as though it's a trustworthy website, I've purchased over 100 items maybe more off of Wanelo using either my American Express Credit Card and my American Express debit card. If I'm not mistaking you can purshase American Express debit cards at Walmart, if you're still a little leery about purchasing items from them. But as far as my transaction have gone with Wanelo, everything has been on the up and up, I haven't had anyone still my identity or make charges that I didn't authorize. Also all of Wanelo's items do not come from China and if you see and item on Wanelo and try to purchase it and they feel isn't a trustworthy site to order things from they will let you know. - Hope this helps

By Scotlena M. on 9/19/15
Questions? Get answers from the Wanelo staff and other customers.

Wanelo?