Review of ShopOnlineMalls

Tel: 844-SOM-DEAL
info@shoponlinemalls.com

aprilh31
4/30/16

I have shopped a lot of online shopping sites and I must say this is by far the best mall ever and feel like I found the best secret ever!!!! I say this for a couple of main reasons - the customer service is impeccable and because of my personal shopper, Brenda! She made it her goal to understand what I look for in ANY product and then geared her recommendations based on that. I have never shopped a site where I have such personal service and I can't believe it is actually completely free!! Usually there's a catch with services like that, but not here. If you want even more customized service and unlimited help all year long, then you will have to pay like $7 a month, which I will probably end up doing. Other than that, go to Shop Online Malls.com and see for yourself all your options and the ease of ordering anything needed. Would highly recommend it!

Tip for consumers: So many stores that it really saves you time by using their free personal shoppers to find what you're looking for. They will give you a few options from different stores so price comparing is a snap!

Response from Shop M., ShopOnlineMalls Representative
Really appreciate your review experience with Shop Online Malls.com! We really strive to bring you the very best updated specials and deals on an ongoing basis. Glad to see you may utilize our paid personal shopper service - which is an increase in shopping help than the free S.O.M. Personal Shopper service we offer everyone who shops on our mall. :0)
marthaj16
6/16/15

Awesome...I ordered from shoponlinemalls.com then picked my stuff up at their partner Walmart. Very convenient for my extremely busy schedule!!!

Response from Shop M., ShopOnlineMalls Representative
Very glad you are utilizing the online ordering and in store pick up! It is definitely a time saver!
irisht1
6/9/15

hi shoponlinemalls I just wanted to thank you for making it so easy for me to order! I recieved my order within 3 days and the boots are beautiful ( and a perfect fit!). I will definitely be buying from you in the future!

Tip for consumers: if you have inquiry well do not hesitate to contact their customer support, they are friendly and professionals.

Response from Shop M., ShopOnlineMalls Representative
Wonderful! Thank you for your review of your experience shopping with us! Please make sure you sign up as a member for free to earn money for your shopping...

Questions? Get answers from the ShopOnlineMalls staff and other customers.

3 Photos for ShopOnlineMalls