Review of Wanelo

Tel: +1.800.205.6109
shopping@wanelo.com

lorib261
5/17/19

After 2 months of waiting for a pair of shoes for my grandaughter I reached out to customer service to see what was going on. I got told that they were going to turn it over to a supervisor and that i would hear back within 48 to72 hours. It has been over a week of me emailing and getting no response and i still havent heard from a supervisor. I still have not received my shoes or my money. I have given bank statements with proof of purchase and they wont respond. They stole $30 from me and wont give it back! I have never wrote a review for even the worst places but this is absolutely ridiculous!! Will be contacting the better business bureau. Buyer beware!!!

Tip for consumers: Dont use it!! Wish has better shipping than this place!!

kiwaniae
5/6/19

i order a few things from Wanelo i receive item that i didn't order also on my order list they deleted some item after already have taken the money out of my banking account thank god i screen shot my order after each purchase i will never order from here again this is not a good site to do business with or order from i

amandac400
4/4/19

Everything I've ordered so far has got to me in a reasonable time and everything I ordered is well made no complaints

janicel122
4/1/19

Was a fabulous site in 2014 and has gone steadily downhill since. At this point the app is near functionless, the addon extensions for chrome and other browsers have ceased to function. Customer service is non-existent. Not reachable by phone (no phone# available) or text and emails are not responded to except for automated replies. Overcharged twice, two orders never arrived. More and more sellers listed are located in China or Taiwan, close to 80% now. It's a hot mess. I would use a different password and a VPN to access this site unless you want to expose yourself to having your personal info at risk. Buy at your own risk.

jamier168
3/29/19

Rip off and wanelo guarantee is nothing. Placed a order February 6th and today is MARCH 29th and nothing. They are a scam. And they do not guarantee crap. All they do is give u excuses and tell u to check the tracking. I can read. I don't need them to tell me what I've already read. Horrible horrible horrible.

lan5
3/17/19

I love the app everything Ive ordered from wanelo I like a lot and my orders come on time... You might have to verify your order if you spend over $400

rianr7
3/5/19

Ordered a bum bag picture showed is not what I recieved .. I got cheap cheap glued together nothing like the picture at all !!! Crap to be honest and better quality stuff on dhgate or aliexpress for the price I paid 30.00 first purchase and last ...shipping was long also not as stated 13-14 days pffft ... just don't do it !! If you try to return you have to pay shipping ... not worth your time My humble opinion ...

karenm1019
3/3/19

This site is a ripoff. Ordered from them almost 5 weeks ago and item still not shipped. Cannot get any customer service support from them! P

kims519
2/25/19

Don't do it. Just don't. I wanted to like this site but in the end I gave out. Everything I ordered looked super cheap, took over a month to deliver. After i decided I was finished with wanelo my daughter begged me to order her a few things. I placed the order Jan. 7; 2019 and today feb 25 the order is still not shipped. The wanelo guarantee means nothing. The site does not list any information regarding guarantees, refunds and returns, it just one big rip off. Don't do it.

rubyg39
2/24/19

Wanelo is a knockoff app. That sells through independent sellers. Most of their stuff comes from China, with high cost shipping and handling that it takes over a month for delivery.
They have knockoffs at cheap prices and they also have most expensive better quality fakes. I received my "high end Quality" $100 fake bag 8/27/18. It was really good, realist fake looking for the money. Five months later after literally being used mildly , it is falling apart.
We the customers have no control on merchandise becoming damaged or broken after a few months of use. Any local or online store with the receipt would honor their merchandise and do the right thing, by allowing it to be returned... full refund or replace broken item with a new one. This purse is only 5 months with barely usage and it is falling apart!! I have photos on my Wanelo account when I first got it and that time I wrote a review. And now I also sent them photos to their email showing the damage of it. Now Wanelo is telling me nothing they can do because it is over their "one month warranty." Are you kidding me? I am an educated customer and I know my rights. I am fighting this.... I don't understand why they protect the "sellers": Blue-Lovely. The seller or Wanelo is responsable for broken merchandise, period. I am looking to get a full refund or a brand new replacement bag.
A few months ago I got jeans on line from EBay for my child, 4 months later the zipper broke. I sent them photos and copy of the receipt. Within a few days I received a new pair of jeans with an apology and a pre-paid label to return the broken one. So easy, so simple.
There are several web sites to complain about customer service. Please try "Better Business Bureau." www.bbb.org
They take customers complains very seriously.

journeem
2/23/19

THIS PLACE IS A SCAM DO NOT BUY ANYTHING...THERE IS NO ONE TO TALK TO AND NOBODY REPLIES TO YOUR EMAILS... I DON'T RECOMMEND ANYONE TO USE THIS SITE MY ORDER HAS BEEN PROCESSING AND MONEY HAS BEEN TAKEN FROM MY BANK NOW I HAVE TO DISPUTE THE CHARGE!

nicholeb47
2/22/19

Don't buy from this company. I paid almost a month ago, still no tracking/shipping, they're saying they've "been off on holiday" and my purchase in still in production. Asked for refund and they flat out LIE and say it's not possible. FRAUD/SCAM!

jennifers886
2/20/19

I ordered a blanket for my son for Christmas and I never recieved it. I contacted the company and they said because it showed delivered according to their tracker, there was nothing they would do. I showed them an email they sent to me that said they would ship a new one, "no questions asked" and still they wouldn't do anything. I requested a phone number so I could speak to a supervisor and I get no reply on those emails! This is the worst company I have ever ordered from and wouldn't recommend them to anyone!!!!

johnf880
2/20/19

Blurry poor quality images.

Looks like images have been scanned from a small image, then enlarged and printed onto shirt.
Do not buy from these jokers

cindyr184
2/19/19

I ordered two pairs of the same boots (Uggs). Both in size 7. One fit, the other did not. I returned for a refund and they will only issue a store credit.

angelac307
2/13/19

I ordered a i phone case because it had a beautiful bee in the front and lit looked like the be was made out of metal and attached. I received and it was just a picture on plastic. I didn't see the Gucci stamp nor did I care. I just thought it was beautiful and worth $51.94. It arrived and I was unhappy. I have contacted there costumer service 6 times to return for a refund. I have not received one reply

karenr480
2/2/19

Terrible, Spent $90+ (£75) on a 'handmade panic at the disco blanket 150cm. After a month I chase the order before xmas as it is a gift for my 11 year old son. The reply 'sorry it is hand made the delivery takes 2-3 weeks but thats AFTER it is made which they do not say on site. I figure I'll give it to him for his bday instead? 7 weeks later still, nothing. Repeated emails. Eventually I get a tracking number and follow it for a week and I come home to a poorly made 20cm cushion with a picture of a bird on it. That was 3 weeks ago and now I'm getting there out of office. Raised a claim with pay pal but who knows what happens next as I have never had to do so in my life. It is my sons birthday next month and I usually spend about £150 its what I can afford. I had to use his bday monday for Xmas and now he will have very little as I cannot afford. I'm disgusted.

katieh161
1/12/19

After almost three months I never received my order. After sending over 25 emails and getting the same repetitive response that they are working with the sellers I still haven't received a refund. Do NOT order from this site!!

tyronem26
12/20/18

I attempted to purchase the air max 90 anniversary cork and found after 41 days that the shoe was unavailable and my order was cancelled. I had to contact my credit card company to act as my repremative to retrieve my money back. My fiancé decided to purchase these shoes from another seller out of 12 different ones on app and was sent a completely different shoe even after she noticed it shipping the same day . She replied with an email cancel order you sent the wrong shoe but shoes were sent anyway. Now mind you if the shoes they sent were nice and I'm good quality I would have kept them but they were the worse replicas I have ever seen.
Once again we email and get the same computer generated email response from Wanelo.
I give up.
If your ordering $10-$20 products like shirts and misc I guess this is the site, but shoes . Forget about it.
How is this still open for business with so many bad reviews.
All I want was a pair of the Nike air max 90 anniversary cork and if they were in poor condition I would have taking them and chalked it up as a loss, but to send a shoe completely different is absurd

amberc129
12/11/18

I order from Wanelo all of the time!! Never had an issue but I always make sure to read the reviews of the store and product before buying. You get what you pay for! For example the $30 you pay for a LV 3k purse isn't going to be the same quality. It looks the same but quality is different. Overall never had problems with them.

richardr483
11/27/18

I ordered a watch, they replied with a delivery date, which came and went. Emails were responded to occasionally, advising it was "on it's way".

They sent me a tracking code which showed it was in Norway, which doesn't help as I am in Australia. No reply since then.

DO NOT BUY FROM THEM.

debyp
10/13/18

I could not shop, even though I picked out an item, as they wanted me to sign on through my phone, which I don't use my phone, so it's my computer or nothing. Well, I guess it's nothing. I tried several times, and they kept wanting my phone number. Forget about it. I feel sorry for the people selling on it, as they won't get people like this, no matter how much you want the item.

ginnim2
10/2/18

Refuse to refund & its their fault. I ordered an item and they sent me an item I didn't order. What's galling is that what was sent is an item from a well known luxury jewellery brand. It looks so cheap and nasty, like it cost $1 to make whereas it costs USD$2500 in real life. Its a joke.
Wanelo refuse to refund me. Initially they said they would but then they changed their minds and said they would issue a store credit. I believe I am due a refund as I simply wasn't sent what I wanted. What was sent to me is insulting and I cant on sell it. They send the wrong product and then don't reply to emails.

kaitlynm33
9/28/18

I ordered 2 pairs of shoes, 1 pair of fake Fenty Puma Creepers and 1 pair of Maroon Converse. Both came in the mail in bags with busted shoeboxes, but the shoes were in fine shape. They both looked very authentic besides the somewhat weird smell. I ordered size Women's 9's for both pairs and received a 7 in womens in the Fenty Puma's and 7 1/2 in men's for the Maroon Converse... interesting. Gave the Pumas to my girlfriend and kept the maroon converse. $30 for a pair of $50+ shoes, it's up to you whether you want to gamble or not...

daniela295
9/19/18

My Granddaughter chose a very nice backpack from the site. I attempted to purchase the item with my credit card as well as my debit card (after one failed I tried the other) The site would not accept either card....stating issues with the information.

I reviewed all my information on my bank statements/account and verified the authenticity. Never received a reply from Wanelo regarding a resolution for this issue.

you gotta realise, wanelo isnt a shopping site, it just connects your site through their shopping gateway while wanelo collects money through affiliates. I dont think wanelo is even responsible for people who dont ship or cheat their customers.

By J S.

Hi quicksilver v.! The Wanelo Shopify app is completely free; however, once you are enabled to sell on Wanelo, we charge a 10% commission on all fulfilled orders. Commission is automatically taken out of the order subtotal. You don't pay us anything until you make a sale. Have more questions? Check out our FAQ: http://help.wanelo.com/customer/portal/topics/735633-selling-on-wanelo/articles

By Monica A., Wanelo Representative

Hey Cindy! So sorry for the late reply. We are always happy to help get in touch with the store about your order! Just email us at shopping@wanelo.com with your username and order number. We'll get back to you as soon as we can!

By Monica A., Wanelo Representative

Misty, thank you for your honest feedback! Amber, Misty is right! The most important thing is if you run into any issues, you can always email shopping@wanelo.com and we'll help you right away! We also take security seriously on Wanelo, so what Misty is referring to is that sometimes transactions will trigger our system that will require extra verification from you. But that doesn't always happen, and if it does, you'll get an email with quick next steps. Our goal is to just make sure you have a fun and secure shopping experience on Wanelo and that you get what you want! Hope that helps.

By Monica A., Wanelo Representative

Hi Melissa! I am sorry to hear you are having issues ordering because of our verification process. Can you please send us a private message with your account email and username so I can assist you right away? Thank you!

By Monica A., Wanelo Representative

Hi Linsey! The review feature in Wanelo is one of the best ways to check the quality of an item, although the level of satisfaction may vary per person. Before buying the item, I would suggest checking the return and exchange policy of the Seller. Hope this helps!

By Monica A., Wanelo Representative

I've only had to use it a couple of times but this is the email I use shopping@wanelo.com

By Misty B.

Could you please send us a private message with your order number?

By Monica A., Wanelo Representative

Hey Matt! Thanks for posting - have you emailed us at shopping@wanelo.com? Our support agents can get in touch with the store for you and figure out when we can expect your order to be delivered.

By Monica A., Wanelo Representative

Hi Jeannie! Our number is 415-805-3978, feel free to give us a call. If we don't answer, it's because we are on the phone with other customers so just leave your name, number and question and we will be sure to call you back within 24 hours.

By Monica A., Wanelo Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Wanelo staff and other customers.

4 Photos for Wanelo