Review of Wanelo

Tel: +1.800.205.6109
shopping@wanelo.com

jennifers886
2/20/19

I ordered a blanket for my son for Christmas and I never recieved it. I contacted the company and they said because it showed delivered according to their tracker, there was nothing they would do. I showed them an email they sent to me that said they would ship a new one, "no questions asked" and still they wouldn't do anything. I requested a phone number so I could speak to a supervisor and I get no reply on those emails! This is the worst company I have ever ordered from and wouldn't recommend them to anyone!!!!

johnf880
2/20/19

Blurry poor quality images.

Looks like images have been scanned from a small image, then enlarged and printed onto shirt.
Do not buy from these jokers

cindyr184
2/19/19

I ordered two pairs of the same boots (Uggs). Both in size 7. One fit, the other did not. I returned for a refund and they will only issue a store credit.

angelac307
2/13/19

I ordered a i phone case because it had a beautiful bee in the front and lit looked like the be was made out of metal and attached. I received and it was just a picture on plastic. I didn't see the Gucci stamp nor did I care. I just thought it was beautiful and worth $51.94. It arrived and I was unhappy. I have contacted there costumer service 6 times to return for a refund. I have not received one reply

karenr480
2/2/19

Terrible, Spent $90+ (£75) on a 'handmade panic at the disco blanket 150cm. After a month I chase the order before xmas as it is a gift for my 11 year old son. The reply 'sorry it is hand made the delivery takes 2-3 weeks but thats AFTER it is made which they do not say on site. I figure I'll give it to him for his bday instead? 7 weeks later still, nothing. Repeated emails. Eventually I get a tracking number and follow it for a week and I come home to a poorly made 20cm cushion with a picture of a bird on it. That was 3 weeks ago and now I'm getting there out of office. Raised a claim with pay pal but who knows what happens next as I have never had to do so in my life. It is my sons birthday next month and I usually spend about £150 its what I can afford. I had to use his bday monday for Xmas and now he will have very little as I cannot afford. I'm disgusted.

katieh161
1/12/19

After almost three months I never received my order. After sending over 25 emails and getting the same repetitive response that they are working with the sellers I still haven't received a refund. Do NOT order from this site!!

tyronem26
12/20/18

I attempted to purchase the air max 90 anniversary cork and found after 41 days that the shoe was unavailable and my order was cancelled. I had to contact my credit card company to act as my repremative to retrieve my money back. My fiancé decided to purchase these shoes from another seller out of 12 different ones on app and was sent a completely different shoe even after she noticed it shipping the same day . She replied with an email cancel order you sent the wrong shoe but shoes were sent anyway. Now mind you if the shoes they sent were nice and I'm good quality I would have kept them but they were the worse replicas I have ever seen.
Once again we email and get the same computer generated email response from Wanelo.
I give up.
If your ordering $10-$20 products like shirts and misc I guess this is the site, but shoes . Forget about it.
How is this still open for business with so many bad reviews.
All I want was a pair of the Nike air max 90 anniversary cork and if they were in poor condition I would have taking them and chalked it up as a loss, but to send a shoe completely different is absurd

amberc129
12/11/18

I order from Wanelo all of the time!! Never had an issue but I always make sure to read the reviews of the store and product before buying. You get what you pay for! For example the $30 you pay for a LV 3k purse isn't going to be the same quality. It looks the same but quality is different. Overall never had problems with them.

richardr483
11/27/18

I ordered a watch, they replied with a delivery date, which came and went. Emails were responded to occasionally, advising it was "on it's way".

They sent me a tracking code which showed it was in Norway, which doesn't help as I am in Australia. No reply since then.

DO NOT BUY FROM THEM.

debyp
10/13/18

I could not shop, even though I picked out an item, as they wanted me to sign on through my phone, which I don't use my phone, so it's my computer or nothing. Well, I guess it's nothing. I tried several times, and they kept wanting my phone number. Forget about it. I feel sorry for the people selling on it, as they won't get people like this, no matter how much you want the item.

ginnim2
10/2/18

Refuse to refund & its their fault. I ordered an item and they sent me an item I didn't order. What's galling is that what was sent is an item from a well known luxury jewellery brand. It looks so cheap and nasty, like it cost $1 to make whereas it costs USD$2500 in real life. Its a joke.
Wanelo refuse to refund me. Initially they said they would but then they changed their minds and said they would issue a store credit. I believe I am due a refund as I simply wasn't sent what I wanted. What was sent to me is insulting and I cant on sell it. They send the wrong product and then don't reply to emails.

kaitlynm33
9/28/18

I ordered 2 pairs of shoes, 1 pair of fake Fenty Puma Creepers and 1 pair of Maroon Converse. Both came in the mail in bags with busted shoeboxes, but the shoes were in fine shape. They both looked very authentic besides the somewhat weird smell. I ordered size Women's 9's for both pairs and received a 7 in womens in the Fenty Puma's and 7 1/2 in men's for the Maroon Converse... interesting. Gave the Pumas to my girlfriend and kept the maroon converse. $30 for a pair of $50+ shoes, it's up to you whether you want to gamble or not...

daniela295
9/19/18

My Granddaughter chose a very nice backpack from the site. I attempted to purchase the item with my credit card as well as my debit card (after one failed I tried the other) The site would not accept either card....stating issues with the information.

I reviewed all my information on my bank statements/account and verified the authenticity. Never received a reply from Wanelo regarding a resolution for this issue.

barbaraannc
9/7/18

I ordered luggage covers that took forever to ship ( 6+ weeks) and they did not end up working with my luggage style. The company has flat out refused to take them back. Told me to pay more attention when placing an order. So I am out $100 cad. Their " support team" literally offers ZERO support!!

jessicam529
8/6/18

Sold items two months ago was never paid. No response. No Nothing. This company is terrible. I urge other sellers in the same boat to contact the CALIFORNIA ATTORNEY GENERAL as this is fraud. They are stealing from people.
BEWARE!!!!!

christ333
7/15/18

Title says it all. chance for you to make a profit on torture. reared for profit in appalling conditions . I am surprised that this is not a Chinese site, OR is there a link. ??? Soon real fur will not be imported into the UK as we have a conscience.

danaw79
6/18/18

Beware of Wanelo... I had my site closed, but an order came through from the Wanelo sales channel (first one I've had). I was out of town, but still got it shipped in my 7-10 business day shipping time frame. I couldn't contact the buyer; it was a generic Wanelo email address.. emails were returned, not delivered. Luckily, she had looked at my website and realized it was closed.. so she emailed me directly. I let her know it was fine, and when I expected it to ship.
Then I realized they hold sellers' payments for 30 days after the item ships, AND they require items to be shipped within 5 days. Yeah.. nope. I disconnected it from my Shopify site, but I want to cancel my Wanelo account. Their help page says there is a link on the "store settings" page. I've looked literally 50 times. Nothing. Its always a bad sign when a company makes it hard to cancel. Scammish. I'm surprised Shopify is sort of "partnering" with them... I think they'll be getting a complaint from me about it.
and then there are the reviews.. TERRIBLE.. unless you drop ship or sell cheap pre-made junk from China... I'd stay away from it! They take 15%.. they're crazy.

lar4
6/4/18

Ordered a Chenal Bag described as vintage lambkins leather, original. I received a complete different bad that was a piece of fake leather and cardboard piece of junk.
My second purchase for a Chanel necklace, I still have not received going on 1-1/2 months past due date.

I have been in contact with their CSR since April on both issues only to get the same response. We are working on it, can't locate seller (hello).

I an end disputed both with my credit card company. Since then the sent me some a response saying they turned off my account. Who cares! I would ever buy from them again anyway.

DO NOT ODER FROM WANELO...SCAM BIG TIME!

caroled46
6/2/18

Horrible upsetting experience :( cant seem to get a refund ...Sent me a coupon for five dollars off of 30 didnt honor it at check out ..... ordered an item after a month issued me a refund with no exclamation for why I did not get the item ... ordered a second item (stupid on my part) three weeks past the one month delivery date have not answered several emails I have sent and now I cant seem to get a refund I will have to contact my credit card company.

deirdrem16
5/13/18

This site is the worst yet, they make it impossible to get a refund through your own company and upon signing up the fraud begins. stay away and safeguard your credit card information. BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rachellep6
4/12/18

SCAM and fraudulent! They take your money first! This company solicits approved vendors, (we all know its knock-off material), merchandise. It would be wonderful if I could actually comment on the items I purchased, but I NEVER RECEIVED a SINGLE item I purchased, when ordered a month and 1/2, after paying the shipping. 6 items purchased in February, early March, and I never received a SINGLE one... DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME, MONEY $$$, or effort, on this garbage, unless it is to warn somebody else not to so also.

oyamas
4/1/18

I made this because I'm not sure if this business is legit otherwise the site looks professional. Has anyone ordered something from this SITE early this year ? How was the experience ?

I will come back and add another review immediately when I have purchased an item.

#With_a_huge_interest

theresak31
3/13/18

The site lists used Rolex watches with grading of the parts (i.e. 8/10 etc.). It also lists US Jewelry companies and their phone numbers and states to please call if you have any questions. I contacted one of the jewelers listed. They are not associated with it. In fact, they investigated and wrote me back to tell me that it is a scam. I notice that my US company watch is coming from "China Post"! Ouch!!

bobbym60
3/10/18

Wanelo is a scam they sent me a package with nothing in it please dont waste your money like I wasted mine dont by nothing from here!!!! There scam artist and they say you cant get your money back until you return the Item that you never got witch is impossible!!

apennp
2/23/18

BE WARNED THIS WEBSITE IS VERY DISHONEST & IT HIDES BEHIND EMAILS WITH A CUSTOMER SERVICE 800# the only email and a message box as its form of communication !!!When I received my order instead of getting 40cm (silver hardware) I got 35cm (gold hardware). I do not like this website I have had three other problems with this order--the above problem being the fourth.
Warning! Be careful and make sure the item is 40cm and correct hardware. Plus, shipping takes a very long time and the customer service only take messages with up to two days call back (not including if you have any problems or returns). No wonder Amazon is rake #1 and doing $ Billions. NO MORE patron-ship from me AGAIN!! As of two months later I still did not receive a refund!!!!!!!!! there's no customer service 800 number --just a message box. I left several messages requesting a call back (and I kind you not) I was hung up on each and every time during the call without a call back to rectify the situation. The so-called customer service rep would send an email promising to a refund (since Jan 28, 2018) yet not to be as of 2/23/18.

you gotta realise, wanelo isnt a shopping site, it just connects your site through their shopping gateway while wanelo collects money through affiliates. I dont think wanelo is even responsible for people who dont ship or cheat their customers.

By J S.

Hi quicksilver v.! The Wanelo Shopify app is completely free; however, once you are enabled to sell on Wanelo, we charge a 10% commission on all fulfilled orders. Commission is automatically taken out of the order subtotal. You don't pay us anything until you make a sale. Have more questions? Check out our FAQ: http://help.wanelo.com/customer/portal/topics/735633-selling-on-wanelo/articles

By Monica A., Wanelo Representative

Hey Cindy! So sorry for the late reply. We are always happy to help get in touch with the store about your order! Just email us at shopping@wanelo.com with your username and order number. We'll get back to you as soon as we can!

By Monica A., Wanelo Representative

Misty, thank you for your honest feedback! Amber, Misty is right! The most important thing is if you run into any issues, you can always email shopping@wanelo.com and we'll help you right away! We also take security seriously on Wanelo, so what Misty is referring to is that sometimes transactions will trigger our system that will require extra verification from you. But that doesn't always happen, and if it does, you'll get an email with quick next steps. Our goal is to just make sure you have a fun and secure shopping experience on Wanelo and that you get what you want! Hope that helps.

By Monica A., Wanelo Representative

Hi Melissa! I am sorry to hear you are having issues ordering because of our verification process. Can you please send us a private message with your account email and username so I can assist you right away? Thank you!

By Monica A., Wanelo Representative

Hi Linsey! The review feature in Wanelo is one of the best ways to check the quality of an item, although the level of satisfaction may vary per person. Before buying the item, I would suggest checking the return and exchange policy of the Seller. Hope this helps!

By Monica A., Wanelo Representative

I've only had to use it a couple of times but this is the email I use shopping@wanelo.com

By Misty B.

Could you please send us a private message with your order number?

By Monica A., Wanelo Representative

Hey Matt! Thanks for posting - have you emailed us at shopping@wanelo.com? Our support agents can get in touch with the store for you and figure out when we can expect your order to be delivered.

By Monica A., Wanelo Representative

Hi Jeannie! Our number is 415-805-3978, feel free to give us a call. If we don't answer, it's because we are on the phone with other customers so just leave your name, number and question and we will be sure to call you back within 24 hours.

By Monica A., Wanelo Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Wanelo staff and other customers.

3 Photos for Wanelo