US Government’s NSF

6/2/16

I loved Myhabit...Whyyyyyyy?

mathewb23
4/19/16

I like My Habit and have been a customer for several years and I have no problems with their ability to deliver or exchange merchandise. However, the sun rises in the East, and My Habit sales starts in the West where most of the inexpensive things are all gone by the time the sale starts in the East. My Habit needs to fluctuate between the East and the West coast, by allowing the East to get first shot at the sales. There is no fairness in this area.

leticiag6
4/17/16

I bought a pair of Red Valentino boots from Myhabit. I expected them to be packaged with new designer box; however, I was sadly disappointed to see an old used Red Valentino box with used boots and no dust bag. The boots run small. I ordered a 7, I am a 6 1/2. I don't believe the the boots are authentic. I will never order from Myhabit or Amazon again. I learned my lesson at a high price for trying to get designer brand for less. Beware!!!!!!

stilyanosb
3/11/16

Good day ,

I have a question for you , your products are 100 % original or imitation.

Best Regards
Stilyanos Bulbuloglu
++++

jerrye17
3/9/16

MYHABIT may seem like good deals but they're shipping method is horrible. Their site gives you an estimated delivery date, but they us USPS which we all know hasn't a clue what they are doing so you never know when an item will arrive. To make matters worse, MYHABIT can't even tell you if your order will be signature required. So you have one tracking saying it should be there the very day you check, but USPS still says all they have is pre-shipping info. I also have concern are these high end garments really authentic are they knockoffs from who knows where!

inesh
2/27/16

I don't understand how receiving my packages fron MyHabit went from great to unacceptable. Yesterday I wrote a review because a coat that I was waiting for was returned to sender stating that my address was undeliverable yet I received 4 packages from MyHabit in February at this address. Then today I check my orders and another package was returned for the same reason. I'm going to cut my losses and stop wasting my time looking at their site and buying stuff because it never gets delivered now. Get rid of that carrier MyHabit or you're going to lose a lot more loyal customers.

charlesj37
2/25/16

I am very addicted to Myhabit, excellent delivery, quality products and exclusive bargains, cannot stop shopping

bent270
1/11/16

MyHabit has been an incredible site to shop. The selection is phenomenal and the prices are usually the best I can find online. They are owned by Amazon so I have extra faith in their reliability. Additionally, their shipping is best in industry since it is an Amazon company.

joycem39
1/5/16

have been a my habit buyer from the beginning. They sent an item with a track number to my business where everything is shipped and it states delivered. well i never got anything and contacted my UPS driver with the track number and the address was not even mine or the name on the package as he verified. They stated clearly a mistake on My Habit part so I contacted them and they say check with the post office.They gave a refund on the shipping but that's not the problem where is the package and that track number was not for me at all .The shipping is nothing I am out of money and have no merchandise .Losing a good customer like my UPS driver said average 4 items weekly.

anjaj
12/29/15

I ordered a Hermes scarf 6 days ago. Right away, it said that the item is "shipping soon." Since it's supposed to arrive tomorrow, I e-mailed them to ask what's going on. They emailed me back that "many people ordered the item" so the "seller" is out of stock. I thought that My Habit was the seller (I know it's through them, but if I buy Hermes from Bloomingdales, Bloomingdales is the seller). Anyway, there is no item, they can let me know when it comes, but it's going to be a long wait, or I have to cancel. I couldn't cancel online (because it's "shipping soon" - right!), so I called, and someone had trouble canceling this for me. I also used a gift card, to split this between two cards, so I have to wait for all that - IF I get the money back. It was unusually hard to actually cancel an order that they would not ship at all. And NO ONE bothered to let me know that it's NOT shipping/out of stock. NEVER buying there again.

ginnym3
12/26/15

They had a sale on kitchenaid mixers, and I made a mistake ordering one. Waited for a 40 (!!!) days for they to ship it (they have been saying they are waiting for stock), and on 41 day they had ANOTHER sale on these mixers. Naturally, mine still hasn't been sent. I made another order on the day of the current sale, and asked the support, whether there are expected to be problems with the new batch - and was assured, that no, everything's fine. Waited for 15 more days and received a message, that my order was cancelled. And of course, all of the sales on this item has already ended elsewhere. Thank you, myhabit. I'm gonna be telling everybody to stay the hell away from you.

rr60
12/18/15

I can't believe amazon denied my review! I bought a prada double bag from MyHabit (supposed to be authentic) and I confirmed with a separate agency that this bag was fake. Beware of fake bags (sold for thousands of dollars) that could be sold through this site. Always buy through the vendor and directly from the authorized retailers of these designer bags. I learned my lesson. I got my money back but extremely disappointed to see the same bag I returned back online on sale (after I asked myhabit supervisor to remove this bag). So, of course, they don't want to accept the review.

rafaele8
12/18/15

myhabit this store harasses all the time in my mailbox online They are everywhere footwear and clothing very nice when they manage to convince my I visited this site they never have my siz ,,sold out sold out sold out sold out,looking to see what can be sold from the Leftovers stupid

tatianaf2
11/19/15

I order my stuff November 6, and they still haven't mailed it. It has an estimated date of Nov 26. I like their stuff, but wow do they take long to ship it. This is first and last time i order from my habit.

laurenl28
10/20/15

Obviously fake, everything I ordered was made of poor quality materials and was poorly assembled. And the fact that they don't allow for product reviews should be all too telling. Will not order again.

joellenr
10/13/15

I purchased an item I saw on The Wendy Williams Show at a nice discount and it was defective. The zipper was broken and therefore the item can't be used. The MyHabit return policy on their website says they will refund my money but the only option you can choose is "gift card". To add insult to injury, they ask you during the refund process if you are sure that's how you want to receive your refund, but don't offer any other options. Also, their "contact us" buttons are scams - they have one for email, chat and call, but they don't do anything when you click on them. I am quite disappointed that Wendy Williams aligns herself with a company such as this given my experience and the multitude of negative comments online. I am usually much more careful about checking in to companies before using them so - lesson learned.

tanyaas
10/7/15

I am very disappointed how they handled my request to return the item that didn't fit. I never wore it, still with a tag on, and the representative just told me, "Oh you should give to someone as a gift." Seriously?
They give you only 14 days window to return the item, terrible!!!!
Nordstrom lets you return the item any time as long it's not damaged and you have a receipt!!

joyces32
10/7/15

I got a wrist watch for someone and it came with no dial control. The Habit customer service wanted me to contact the manufacturer, I did. The manufacturer charged a 15 dollars money order with the wristwatch sent to them to review "the problem" They also wanted $18 dollars for repairs. I paid about $80 dollars for the watch when it was purchased! My several efforts to get the so-called amazon company to respond met "we are not able to do anything"
My conclusion is that if you want a bad, defective, substandard product sold to you under false labeling, buy Amazon or The Habit ! Shame on you for your incredibly poor customer service!

sunnyc5
9/20/15

I bought a $70 bag that was supposed to be genuine leather. Sure enough, the tag looks legit, but the whole bag is make of synthetic, spongey, leathery material that doesnt look anything like the real thing. I regret making this purchase. There is a reason the returns are not free. Im sure a lot of ppl make returns after purchasing. STAY AWAY FROM MYHABIT.

mirandaj3
9/18/15

I ordered some tops for my son in a 10/12. When it came they were TINY, more like a 6/7. I thought it was just the brand so I exchanged for a different brand of tops and again, they were labeled a 10/12 but were sized more like a 6/7, and these tops are nonrefundable.

I did have some luck with ordering PUMA things for him, but I'll not be ordering clothes through them again.

vuyolwethus
9/5/15

On July 18 2015 I placed an order on a sale that MYHABIT.com had. I went to check out smoothly as there were no "Sold Out" or "Your country is not eligible for shipping" which DO NOT ALLOW one to place an order. So I waited and waited with no action on the order. After 3 days I started contacting them on their "Active Chart" and have been doing so regularly every 5 days until yesterday after I noticed that my order was cancelled. Here are the following conflicting things they have been saying over the past month and two weeks:
1. Our system had problems in that it did not realize that the items were already sold out
2. The stock is with the distributor and not the store yet, we are waiting for inventory to arrive at our warehouse for shipping
3. Your destination country is not eligible for shipping of the items ordered.
4. Shipping to your country is fine, it's just that we have inventory problem. However your items will ship out by 14 September 2015. Just be patient with us and here is $20 store credit for your inconvenience.
5. We could not receive payment from your credit card and after two attempts we decided to cancel the order.

So yesterday September 4th, they unilaterally cancelled my order that I have been waiting for since July 18. They never even bothered to send me an email informing me. I found all this myself after logging in and noticing that only the August orders, which I placed after that one appear.

If there is anyway that you guys know of a way to contact Amazon management about such issues please be so kind and give me the site or email addresses. On all the chats I had with their different agents on their Live Chat, each and everyone of them is NOT in the US. It seems Amazon employed people situated in India, and other Southeast Asia countries. No wonder customer care is so poor, those countries don't value customer service as people in the US. Every time I have interacted with somebody based in the US I have always ended up pleased, even if I did not get what I wanted, but the customer courtesy is amazing.
Poor poor service I got from MyHabit.com yesterday.

harrietp3
8/22/15

I ordered a pair of "ruby and diamond" earrings. The cost was less than $50.00 so I did not expect Tiffany quality at K Mart prices. However, the earrings were so ugly that I could not imagine anyone paying $10.00 for them. I used to love to browse the high-end products on this site. However, I have lost my interest in ordering anything again.

jenniferb122
8/10/15

I ordered three items, one of which was non-returnable. That item was incorrectly labeled. It was meant to be a large and they claimed that to be 10-12. Even someone who regularly orders a size 8 cannot fit into it. It is not large. Myhabit will not allow me to return it. That is not acceptable behavior and will not be using their service any more.

bevj1
8/5/15

I am very pleased with my purchases from MYHabit. The quality of the merchandise is excellent as are the prices for designer goods. I find myself frequently shopping on the site. The shipping is fast and reasonable in cost. I just love shopping on the site. I also like the wish list for items that I want but are sold out. I have been able to acquire many items desired when they are located and returned to the site. A notice is also emailed and texted about the availability of these items.

margotk1
7/29/15

Just be aware when you buy because some of the merchandise is not returnable. I purchased a pair of boots and they sent me two right shoes. These were tagged "not returnable" ...sorry but you sent me two right shoes. MYHABIT didn't seem to have two lefts laying around anywhere and said I could just donate the two right shoes I received. Um, ok? They did refund my money because of the circumstances.

19 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the MYHABIT staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question