Review of JJsHouse

Central, Hong Kong Island, HK
feedback@jjshouse.com

claireb80
8/20/17

I ordered a pair of high heal sandals and was really disgusted when they came in. The shoes looked NOTHING like the pictures. There were no soles on them. The insoles are pealing up. The lace is stained. The shoe isn't seated correctly. The shoes are not the size I ordered. When I complained to JJsHouse and inquired about a refund I was told I would get store credit, but I would have to pay for return shipping. I don't plan on getting anything from them again. Crappy quality and poor return policy.

reneea24
8/17/17

Doesn't matter what you need to return your dress for...they will NOT refund! I ordered off the rack and the size was ridiculous! Too bad for me...keep it is what they said! Mother of the Groom and I'm scrambling now. THANK YOU JJ'S HOUSE!

stacyw37
8/14/17

JJsHouse just sent me an email informing me that they will not be refunding my money until I delete this review!!! THE ENTIRE WORLD NEEDS TO KNOW WHAT KIND OF BULLIES THEY ARE DEALING WITH AFTER THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY AND SEND YOU THIS GARBAGE!!!! Even after you've returned it!!!!

Tip for consumers: They are not going to hold my money hostage without a fight!!! THIS COMPANY IS WRONG ON ALL LEVELS OF BUSINESS AND THE OHIO ATTORNEY GENERALS OFFICE NEEDS TO STOP THIS ATROCITY EVERYWHERE!!!

katies106
8/13/17

I was extremely dubious about ordering online after hearing some horror stories...however after a year of unsuccessful BM dress shopping I bit the bullett and ordered from JJs house. They arrived today and I'm both extremely relieved and happy the quality is great! Colour and style exactly as advertised.

juditha26
8/12/17

I have given up trying to get a refund for the dress that I ordered. I even went through PayPal complaints, returned the dress to a Manchester depot with proof of posting. They didn't ask me to track return until I had already posted it. Without track return they then said they hadn't received the dress and therefore no money. Strange that all other internet returns only need proof of posting. They will never say no to you just engage in polite emails and will not return the money even for goodwill. Please do not use this company. Three months of emailing and no money £155 lost. I think this is criminal and against trading standards but PayPal didn't help me either. Not a happy customer at all.

Tip for consumers: Cannot give them any stars. They reply very politely but do not return money at all. Scam and ruthless.

beaulav
8/11/17

So I took a risk and ordered stuff worth 400plus,next day I went online to check reviews and panicked.Told myself this was going to be a huge loss for me.To my surprise though customer care were very responsive and I got updates each time.The items I ordered were all perfect fits and exactly what I ordered.My ordered took about 7 working days to get here.Definitely looking forward to ordering more and more stuff and will be referring my friends.

lorib115
8/9/17

Ordered mother of the bride trumpet mermaid sweetheart floor-length chiffon dress with ruffle cascading Ruffles the item number was 00809 1950 I had it custom-made to my measurements of course I got it in the color dust it's ordered date was 722 2017 August 7th I received my dress I could not ask for anything better than what I received I am extremely happy and can't wait to wear my dress I would recommend anyone ordering from this site I cannot find a flaw on my dress it is as beautiful as the picture shows on JJ house thank you JJ house

kanaez
8/6/17

I bought a dress and a satin sash. Those are wonderful. Price is cheap.quality is good. I love it.
Also I really appreciate for jjshouse 's customers service! Really quickly respond.
Thank you, Jjshouse!

norag10
7/27/17

Refund in process. JJhouse has been very prompt on the matter and i really appreciate it. Simple misunderstanding.

helenh89
7/25/17

Ordered my dress and then panicked for weeks after reading the reviews.
Was thrilled when it arrived. Quality is excellent, finishing is spot on. I ordered custom to my sizes and it fits perfectly. For the price it is far better than anything I had tried on in shops. Customer services even contacted me to double check one of my measurements was correct before making it.
Will definitely be using them again!

christinag52
7/23/17

I ordered my daughters flower girl dress and I have to admit I was skeptical of an online purchase.
After many trips to many boutiques I gave up and ordered the dress I had fallen in love with on jjshouse website. It arrived today and I couldn't be happier!!! It is top notch quality, absolutely stunning! Exactly as the photo. Colour is identical, make is unbelievable. Fit is exactly as advertised.
She will steal the show for sure!
I ordered my other flower girls dress already! Would highly recommend shopping with jjs house! Thank you so much for making our day!
Came within 2 weeks and nothing in stores compared to this dress! Still in awe!!

jojoa2
7/23/17

Ordered wedding dress, poor material, wrong size, wrong color, had very hard time.
refuse for refund.
Luckily I bought through m/c and complained, so m/c blocked the money and now
they have agreed to take back
VERY BAD, BAD. BE CAREFUL

Tip for consumers: Give you wrong size & color, and refuse to give refund. Very Nasty.

noelled4
7/22/17

JJsHouse has a refund policy that I didn't notice. I changed my mind about an order but apparently was a bit late in cancelling it. However, they were understanding and said they will refund my payment. I love the look of their clothes and will probably order from them again.

mandyc28
7/18/17

Bought a dress for my sisters wedding and it did not fit. The material was of poor quality, especially for the price I paid for it.. this dress was maybe worth 50 bucks.... didn't even bother to return because of the policy... if I could give a lower rating for this place, I would. I guess that's what you get when you order from China.

lindam427
7/17/17

I bought a pair of my standard size 38, in a court shoe and they were way too small - a whole centimeter less than many others I have of the same court style. Refund policy offered way less than I paid for them. So disappointed, and they refused to accept their sizing was out, despite demanding I take photos etc.

Would never buy from them again.

sallyp36
7/14/17

My dress was beautifully made, well structured. The measurements were out a bit and I had to take it in several inches as well as alter the straps as they kept slipping off, this could well have been my error. Get a friend to measure you. I would use the service again and allow as much free time as possible incase alterations are needed. It was also a struggle to get the creases to drop even though it had been hung up in the bathroom for several weeks.

nicolaj15
7/14/17

I wish I had read some of these reviews before I embarked on ordering from this organisation, and I use that term loosely. I am in the process of trying to return a dress, which whilst it is well made, is not flattering so I would not wear it. I have explained to their customer services - by the way this is virtual, all done by e mail, using codes that are assigned etc etc, but now they want me to send pictures - why???? I have refused. So far I have spent the best part of 2 hours on getting this sorted and I am still no further on in getting my money back. All I want is the return address and a refund. I guess this is how they make money, hoping that we give up, given that the dresses are so cheap it almost becomes more expensive in time and postage than the dress was worth. Seriously - don't bother ordering from them, you can do much better elsewhere. I have told them if I don't hear from them in the next few hours with a return address AND the promise of a full refund I am reporting them to the Customer Ombudsman. BEWARE. Ps, they also wanted me to complete a survey monkey for them to improve their customer service - priceless

debc39
7/13/17

I ordered a dress from this company. It did not look anything like the picture on line. Poor quality and it did not fit to dress size. Tried to return it and have been getting the complete run around with label, them contacting me, etc. Had to notify credit company of what was occurring. Would not even give me address to ship the dress back. They had an excuse that their return ticket machine was not working. WOULD NEVER ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY AGAIN

kerend1
7/12/17

very very disappointed with the quality if you can call it quality and i wish i would read the reviews that i just saw and its the same story and to return the item was a big nightmare STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY i learn my lesson

gailyo
7/7/17

I ordered a dress. The positive was that it arrived on time. The negatives, don't forget customs, it was an additional 69. It wouldn't kill them to remind you about this more clearly. The biggest issue I had was, it says in returns policy that you can get a refund if the colour is not what you ordered. I ordered a shade in watermelon. I got bright pink. They would not take it back for a refund. They said it was a one off piece. I didn't order my dress to specific measurements. I ordered an 18. I don't believe that they don't hold a stock of each size. But they claimed it was a one off piece and they couldn't give me a full refund and the colour I ordered basically was a chance I had to take. I was offered 25% refund thst didn't even cover the customs charge. I accepted the offer in the end as I wasn't getting s full refund. I was to get a confirmation email re the refund of 25% but I still haven't and that was the end of may.

laural167
7/7/17
• Updated review

JJ's House was able to issue a refund for the dresses in question. I appreciate their assistance and help.

“Outcome remains to be seen”
• Previous review

I have been offered a refund. Dresses have been mailed back on the hope that they will keep their word and refund. I will update upon receipt of funds.

“DO NOT ORDER!!!”
• Previous review

DO NOT order from them unless you are absolutely sure that you want your items. READ the fine print. The do NOT offer a return policy!! I was offered a return of 10% of what I paid. Absolutely unacceptable for an online order. Lots of other options out there that do offer returns.

cocog1
7/5/17

I ordered a made to order dress which just never showed up. I spent over 2 weeks writing emails to jjs house in which I repeatedly had to explain that it never showed up but they kept just telling me it was there.
Eventually they agreed to send me a voucher which I could use to reorder the same dress but I would have to pay another 22 euros and wait several more weeks for it to arrive.
UPDATE: The original dress never materialised but JJs House are now in the process of making and sending another dress. It has been over 2 months since my original order but the customer service team is now taking it seriously and providing a replacement free of charge.

veronical40
7/1/17

scammers
im going to every media outlet-and small claims court until i get my money back-from the reviews i can have people form a class action lawsuit.
i'm going to file for a class action-if anyone wants to get on board with this scamming so called company-feel free to email me.
veronicalewis37@yahoo.com

lucretiaw
6/30/17
• Updated review

After some frustrating experiences with Customer Service, my case was transferred to a guy named Chris who refunded the cost of my purchase after I shipped my dress back to China.

I appreciated his help in resolving my issue. Thanks, Chris!

“THE WORST POSSIBLE WAY FOR YOU TO LOSE $”
5/25/17
• Previous review

Ugly dress. Material appeared cheap. No problem, I thought-- I bought the standard size so I could return it.

JJ's House refused to take the dress back. See below for their responses:

Thank you for shopping on our website.

We are so sorry that you want to make a return, but it is really hard for us to take back the dress made in the correct way. Since all of our dresses including the standard size dresses are made to order, we do not have any dresses in stock. Your understanding will be highly appreciated. And we also would like to offer you a special 10% discount coupon.

The coupon code will be issued once we get your confirmation.

Please contact us if you need any further assistance.

Then I say:
Thank you for your reply.

I do not want a coupon, I want to return the dress. It does not look good and I will not be wearing it to my event. I specifically ordered the generic size so that I could return in case the dress did not look nice in person.

For a business that is mail order only a good return policy and good customer service is essential. I have taken care to rewrap the dress perfectly so you will be able to send it to another customer. I would greatly appreciate if you could assist me by responding with instructions for return.

They say:

Thank you for your reply.

All our dresses including those in standard size are made to order. Therefore we do not have dresses in stock for exchange and our return policy is different from those off-the-racks'. We are afraid that it is really hard for us to take back or exchange the dresses made correctly. Hope you can understand.

To help solve your problems timely, here are two options for you:
1. We would like to offer you a 10% refund of the product value, and you can keep the product.
2. We can offer you a 20% coupon which is valid within one year. You can use it for your next order on our website.
The refund or coupon will be issued once we get your confirmation.

My next message bounced back because their mailbox was full.

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!

kaitlynm17
6/30/17

I ordered 3 pairs of shoes and used the size guide but the shoes were still too big. In order to return the shoes to get the correct pair I had to ship them back to china at my own cost but they don't want you to use UPS, FEDEX, or any delivery company like that. So I had to spend over $60 to send these shoes back, which the 3 pairs of shoes together only cost $110, so i am paying$170 but I only get store credit back. Why would I want store credit if I am having this much difficulty?!?!

Helpful answer

I ordered a dress on 8th May and it arrived on 19th May.

By Val S. on 3/7/15
Helpful answer

Hi, please feel free to contact us by sending emails to service@jjshouse.com if you have any concerns. We are more than happy to serve you.

By JJSHOUSE R. [JJsHouse Rep] on 8/31/15
Helpful answer

I cannot speak for the location as I live in the UK but I was very impressed with my wedding dress - I did pay the extra 20 pounds or so for them to use my exact measurements, however. The dress was stunning.

By Nicola S. on 1/10/16
Helpful answer

I would suggest you find your garment locate. My reason for suggesting to shop locatebis that you can return or exchange without dealing with a return policy that would cost you money. Before you decide to purchase from this company, look up their reviews and complaints on JJ'S HOUSE. It's better to have a good buying experience as oppose to dealing with a hassle when your event is suppose to be a good experience. Good luck.

By Patricia T. on 4/10/16

By JJSHOUSE R. [JJsHouse Rep] on 9/8/15
Helpful answer

Hi, Laurel. This is Veronica from Jjshouse.com. I am glad to help. Would you please tell me your order number so I can help? You can send me an email to feedback@jjshouse.com. Hope to hear from you:)

By JJSHOUSE R. [JJsHouse Rep] on 4/7/15
Helpful answer

These reviews are questionable the same dates and similar wording. Makes me not want to order anything very suspicious...

By Deb C. on 2/11/16
Helpful answer

Hi there, this is Veronica from jjshouse.com. Please rest assured that our company is legal and formal. You may refer to the following facts: 1.JJsHouse has been verified by Norton Secured Seal. As one of the leading online retailers, we send our dresses and other products all over the world. 2.You can pay for your order via PayPal and your payment will be safeguarded. 3.After placing your order, you can always check the order status on our site. Once it is shipped, you will get a confirmation email including a tracking number. All of our express companies are reputable around the world such as DHL, UPS and so on. 4.As a legal and formal company, we have our own Facebook. In addition, many customers have purchased from us and left us good reviews. You may also go to "About us" and "Testimonials" for further information. About Us: http://www.jjshouse.com/about/help.php?page_id=2 Testimonials: http://www.jjshouse.com/about/help.php?page_id=3 Could you please tell us which item you are interested in (need the ID or link)? We are glad to offer you more information. Looking forward to hearing from you.

By JJSHOUSE R. [JJsHouse Rep] on 5/16/15
Helpful answer

I guess it would depend on the material and manufactor. The dress I ordered didn't fit. I ordered a size 12, and it was about a US 5/6 or 7.

By Patricia T. on 5/12/16
Helpful answer

I can only say the jacket I bought is nicely finished off. Obviously it's not real satin but I have seen jackets no better than this one at 3 times the price. My delivery charge was reasonable. I can't speak for any other items.

By Valerie C. on 3/9/16
Questions? Get answers from the JJsHouse staff and other customers.

108 Photos for JJsHouse