US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

tarak22
11/27/16

My friend was getting married in Spring 2016 and told us bridesmaids to go online and order our dresses there. At first I was really leery of the site and tried to find legit reviews on the product and overall experience. I thought it was rather odd that ALL of the dresses on JJSHOUSE had 5 out of 5 stars but no reviews. Anywho, I did some digging and found that most people were unhappy with the sizes. Not sure if they just blindly picked the size # without checking what constitutes as a Size 2 in China vs a Size 2 in America or what. I went the custom sizing route and measured myself exactly how they explained it on their site. I even ordered 1/2" more than my true size just-in-case. And I also re-measured myself too.

I submitted the order. It took maybe about 3 days to make, then they shipped the dress and that took approximately another 4 days to receive on the east coast of the U.S. They send email updates with this info.

The dress was really pretty, came out great! It was a little loose in the neck area so I had to get that altered but overall was great. Yes, I would order from them again.

My advice:
1. Measure yourself. Measure twice!
2. Read their size charts. A size 2 in China is probably a 0 in America. Also read their instructions on how to measure.
3. Remember there are no refunds!
3. Don't order at last minute. Give yourself time for alterations after you try it on.
4. Make sure someone is home for your shipping address. UPS will not leave the package in your absence (I went on a wild goose chase with mine. Should've had it delivered at work address in hindsight).

arliem16
11/24/16

Like always, fast service and perfect

maiter
11/21/16

I ordered this dress with my measurementsand it was perfect. :-) The dress fit perfectly. It looked amazing. Everyone at my brother's wedding had something wonderful to say about the dress. I will buy again

elinap2
11/17/16

I ordered a evening dress from JJsHouse. To make sure the dress would fit, I provided my own measurements. The dress matched the pictures at the webpage. The top of the dress was quite long for me and that had to be altered, but that is quite understandable as I am short (about 5'1", 155 cm) and they did not ask the measurement from hollow to waist. The dress came within the given time frame (the dress actually arrived even before it was scheduled to ship!). Very happy with my dress, would order again.

maryama6
11/15/16

they response very fast, I love the website, I bought two dresses, although one of them was not exactly as I wanted to be like the picture, the material was off too but its fine
the other FITS PERFECTLY, but if ur tall person be sure to have it custome made am 5.2 and the length fits me perfectly

angelam135
11/3/16

I knew we would be cutting it close to order my daughter's homecoming dress from this site. It is in Hong Kong, and they make the order when it is placed. I even paid extra to have it shipped express. I couldn't have been more pleased!! Her dress was gorgeous and the quality was excellent and it came in plenty of time! I will definitely be ordering from them again.

lesliel47
10/27/16

I love this site and wanna thank parker and all the representative you guys are great.

brendas110
10/23/16

I am so very happy with my decision to use JJs House for purchasing a mother of the bride dress for my daughter's wedding.I was not having success finding a dress in traditional department stores, as many dresses made me feel frumpy and old, so I looked on-line. While reluctant to purchase a dress that I did not try on--It was the best decision ever! After reading reviews,. I opted to have use the custom fitting. The dress fit like a glove. I felt beautiful, and received so many compliments. I would definitely recommend JJs House for anyone!

carolineb38
10/15/16

Dubious about placing an order from an oversea company, but read other reviews and took a chance. Getting married next year and want to order a wedding dress and bridemaids dresses so I thought I test it out. Ordered invitations, ring pillow and guest book. They were as advertised and were of good quality and came on time. I will now consider ordering dresses.

elizabethc164
10/13/16

I ordered a dress to wear to my son's wedding. JJsHouse has the best range of mother-of-bride/groom attire and staff were extremely polite and helpful. The dress arrived faster than advised and exceeded my expectations. I had my dress custom made and it fits beautifully. The workmanship and attention to detail was astounding. I am very happy with my experience with JJsHouse and would not hesitate to purchase from them again

kareng121
10/9/16

I purchased a Mother of the Bride Dress and it is absolutely beautiful

Ordering was simple, and it took no time to arrive

The dress is wonderful pool blue ideal for an overseas wedding, quality fantastic

I'm a typical size 14 and the dress fitted really well

I would certainly use this company again

kevina64
9/28/16

Customer Service was very helpful in assisting me with my problem.

sallyr33
9/8/16

I ordered the "A-Line/Princess Scoop Neck Knee Length Lace Wedding Dress with Bow" and I couldn't be happier! t wear a size 10 and the standard size 10 from JJ's House fits me perfectly. I am surprised and impressed by the quality. My order came right on time, even a little earlier than I anticipated. I would definitely recommend this site to a friend!

donnar110
9/4/16

I ordered a Mother of the Bride dress in a custom size and it arrived quickerthan I expected. It fit well and was well made. I will order from them again when I need a special occasion dress.

lorrainej17
9/1/16

This is an outstanding site. The apparel here is grade A. It is very easy to navigate through. It has something for all women. Young, older and in between. The quality of their wear is supreme. The variety of type of dresses is endless and colors are plentiful. The sizing is on point and if not you can get them custom sized. I absolutely love this site. JJSHOUSE is second to none. I told my favorite people all about and they ordered from here as well. They agree. It is the only place to shop for that special something even if that is merely a dress to wear to a barbecue. They have something for any event. I can't say enough about them. It's everything you ever needed in an online dress store and more......for less...great prices!!!!!

lorrainet9
8/27/16

Didn't know what to expect, but was surprisingly surprised. Love my bolaro. Made of lace to go over my mother of the groom dress and was told it would be 275.00 to make. It cost 76.00 shipped. The detail and finishing is so nice. I so pleased. Will definitely order again.

ingelas
8/18/16

Everyone admired My weddingdress!

amyf55
8/13/16

Online chat worked great and rep answered all of my questions and helped with the measurements and advice for what to put in the "comments" box. Dress is so beautiful and fits perfectly, which is amazing as I'm short and fat, and sent in measurements because the pre-cut sizes wouldn't work. I'm so happy and thrilled (because I had my doubts about doing the whole thing online) and will definitely order from JJs again. Thank you so much!!!

lorij21
8/1/16

Excellent great service my dress is gorgeous and the fit is perfect. Worth the custom made

traceyh26
8/1/16

I have to say after a very nervous wait for my order which arrived the day before my daughters prom (which is the only thing I could fault this company on it should of arrived the week before) the dress was absolutely spot on. We paid for the tailored fit and it fit perfectly, she looked and felt beautiful in it.
We were charged an extra £32 shipping fee from courier and had to pay it to get the dress, however, I contacted JJsHouse and they promptly refunded that payment. So I would definitely recommend this company after a hesitant start!!

linh33
7/30/16

Ordered samples arrived very quickly. Had a couple of questions relating to a dress and measuring did live chat, very helpful advise. Excellent service

christineg57
7/28/16

The evening dress was exactly as the photo accept too large. JJ's responded promptly to my concerns and reimbursed me most of the cost of alterations, involving taking in both side seams 2.5cm. I have been very impressed with the quality and comfort of the gown and most importantly with the positive responses to problems. This is the real test of a business and JJs have done very well. Many thanks.

Tip for consumers: It is refreshing dealing with a company that delivers to your expectation and professionally deals with any issues or concerns.

lanag5
7/23/16

Wonderful experience. We love purchasing from your site with variety of quality products. Thank you so much!

daineller
7/21/16

Was a little hesitant to order from online. These dresses came in and were EXACTLY what the picture looked like and fit true to size! Were a little long but not a problem.

shelleys23
6/28/16

I bought 7 bridesmaids dresses all made to measure and WOW they are stunning, material is beautiful they arrived in time so so happy thanks jjshouse

306 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the JJsHouse staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question