Review of JJsHouse

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

janev16
4/24/17

The dress I ordered was something out of my comfort zone, but I was pleasant suprised by the fit. It was true to size and actually looked very good.

rebeccaa54
4/22/17

Looking for a dress for my daughters wedding, found this site, loved it because of the color choices and the pricing. My daughter wants me to wear a certain shade (blush). I ordered two swatches and we together chose what we thought would be the right color. It is difficult to envision a whole dress when you only see a swatch, and when it arrived the color all together was not right. I also ordered a non-custom size. It did not fit though that is consistently my size everywhere else. I want to return the dress (one day after receiving my order) and am now getting hassled about sending picture - so they can "help me resolve the issue". There is no resolving the color problem, and the dress doesn't fit at all - will not zip. No complaints on quality it is very high quality. At the end of the day, this site sells clothing for women for special occasion where you want to look your best - and we need to see and try on things and sometimes we do not like it once we have it on or the color or fit is not right. I understand on a custom order how they might want to see pictures etc., - but this was NOT a custom sized dress. I want my money back and this is ridiculous, it should not be this hard and other sites do not hassle their customers like this for a return.

gillh4
4/20/17

I have been a regular customer of JJSHOUSE and up until now I have been very happy.
My problem occurred when I ordered a pair of shoes that came in good time, unfortunately they were very small so I asked to return them for a refund.
After a lot of correspondence with the company I have now realised that they seem to have a no return and definitely no refund agenda going on.
Because of this I have lost a considerable amount of money as they have stated that I never returned said parcel, I even have a postal receipt and tracking number.
I will not be purchasing anything else from JJSHOUSE.
Unfortunately my experience has not been a good one.

cassief5
4/17/17

Overall, my experience buying off of JJsHouse was amazing. It arrived on time, the color was correct, size was correct, and the dress was beautiful. I had a hard time picking a dress because all of the dresses are so pretty. I loved that the website had more color choices than other dress websites. I got just the color I was looking for. Also, the dress was fine quality and didn't disappoint me.
One minor thing that was a problem to me was the bra pads that were part of the dress. They were placed too high and didn't even align with where my regular bra would have gone. Also they showed through the dress and made it really obvious that the top part of the dress was somewhat see-through. But after I removed those pads, the dress was perfect. I will definetly shop on JJsHouse again.
(P. S. I highly recommend getting a custom sized dress)

ottor16
4/15/17

This company uses an automated review/comment system that does not post negative feedbacks.. that's why all of the testimonials and pictures of the customers on their own website are ALL positive, absolutely no negative comments. They also go around on other websites boosting their customer service ratings in order to try to conceal their horrible service quality. They don't have a customer service line, at all.

rosalvap1
4/15/17

rapidez en el envio, excelente empaque, precios accesibles.
un articulo de gran calidad y originalidad

jessiem69
4/10/17

I absolutely love this company. I ordered my wedding dress from here and sent in my measurements. It fit perfectly. The only tailoring I need to do is bustle the train. The quality of the dress was much better than what I expected. The shipping was quick. I loved the company so much we ordered my mom's dress from them and again was highly pleased. I even bought the bridal jewlery from them. Amazing company. I certainly recommend using them if you plan to buy your dress online.

deniseg70
4/6/17

Awesome dresses. I have ordered many dresses and have passed on your site to numerous people. Love, love, love the variety, and especially the pricing. Thank you.

marisac7
4/5/17

Perfect fit, excellent dresses, I always buy dresses from your company. All dresses are original design and of good quality.

carreyj
4/5/17

I bought a dress here and was charged an additional $57.77 from DHL. When I opened the package, the dress didn't look at all like the photo and was poor quality. When I tried to return it, they refused and offered a 10% discount on my next purchase. What an insult!! After posting this review, they finally offered a refund for the original purchase once I sent them proof of return. I happily complied and they posted the refund, but I was still $$57.77 out of pocked for the duties (Canadian duty fees), plus $43.84 postage to return the item. I won't be shopping on this website again. You should have to fight to be treated fairly as a customer.

rebekahb15
3/21/17

I was having a really hard time finding a dress for my bridesmaid until I came across JJs house. The dress is absolutely beautiful and my bridesmaids love it!

damiand29
3/21/17

Purchased a dress for my daughter and it was made beautifully. Quality was well worth the price. I would recommend this business to anyone who is looking to buy quality dresses

darlenea10
3/19/17

I shopped every leading department store and felt the prices were not inline with the quality. I took a chance and ordered dress from Jjhouse. The quality of the dress was remarkable. I custom ordered and the dress fits perfectly. The key to online dress buying is being honest with yourself about the style that will complement your body type and being honest with your measurements. I have told everyone I know about this website and will definitely order again.

faraim
3/17/17

I had the dress custom made; the result was really great. I got so many positive comments about it at my friend's wedding
I would order again if I have another function to attend

lorrainel23
3/15/17

I bought a pearl belt to go with my evening jumpsuit. It finishes the outfit perfectly. Really pleased with quality and service.

johnyc1
3/14/17

JJsHouse ship with DHL. I payed 83.7$CAD in customs duties. They move a form from an office to another in Cincinnati, a 12 meters distance.

rachels141
3/13/17

I bought some hair pieces for my bridesmaids. The quality is dreadful (think a pound shop or market stall) and I can't return them as their returns procedures are enough to tip anyone over the edge.

Tip for consumers: Avoid!

clarer24
3/12/17

I was wrried about this site having read mixed reviews. But i went and bought my veil, it came back quicker than expected and was in oerfect condition. beautiful veil. Thankyou

jiahuim
3/12/17

For those that don't fit the standard measurements, you can't get a better price for custom made to you for the price. And when you need it in 2 to 3 weeks.... Custom made to you, in 3 weeks! At a very reasonable price.

catherinep38
3/9/17

I got a really nice trumpet dress from jj's house and it's absolutely gorgeous, it is nice quality and is a little wrinkled from transport, but can easily be fixed with some steam. Other than that I am so glad I was able to save so much on my prom dress.

barbaras201
3/7/17

I have told all my friends and family about the amazing service I received from JJ's. Also just how absolutely beautiful my dress. I thought their picture of it was beautiful but when I got my breath was taken away. I have my bridesmaids ordering from them because of their great service. I was worried about the size because I am heavier but their size guide which allows me to take my own measurements was a blessing. When I got my dress and tried it on I cried it fit perfectly! Thank you JJ's!

piam2
3/3/17

The gown fit well but the material used could've been of more quality.Overall the gown was constructed well.

inad7
2/26/17

Dress was better than the picture. Everyone asked where I got it, which I shared with them. And UPS performed extremely well in the delivery arena. The whole process took only 7 work days. Very pleased overall!

chantalt5
2/26/17

This is not the first time I've used JJs house. It's so easy to be sceptical when using an online store but every single time I've ordered something with JJ's House, they have provided exceptional customer service & communicated every step of the way, had a very speedy service and the quality of the things they have sent me have been so wonderful- exactly as I thought they would be! Very impressed with them & would definitely highly recommend them to anyone. Their prices are so so good too! I will be a repeat customer for sure, telling EVERYONE about them!

biancab16
2/26/17

Every dress I've ordered has been absolutely fabulous. I have absolutely no complaints at all. Came quick and looks like the pictures.

380 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the JJsHouse staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question