US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

musah3
12/25/16

I am very happy with he help take you very much my serchi is good

kerrik8
12/23/16

I've ordered a few thing from JJ's House and had great outcomes, which is why I'm still giving them a 4. However the shoes that I ordered were way off compared to normal sizes. I ordered a size 7, and they are about 2 sizes bigger than what an actual size 7 would be in the US (I used their size chart). I looked closer, and their return policy says that you can't return any items unless basically they made an error. You can't return anything just because the size you ordered doesn't fit. So now I'm stuck with basically a size 9 shoe that I cannot return or use.

teiganc
12/22/16

I brought my dress online, quite skeptical about buying it online and ensuring it is correct.
Dress came with perfect material, not rough, the features on the dress are not tacky.
Fast delivery and processing.

I did a custom size the only reason it doesn't get 5 star is because the custom fitting is an inch too large so I am going to have to get it altered.

alejandrab1
12/21/16

was amazing, really quickly, highly recommended it.

stephaniep74
12/17/16

I bought the perfect dress for the day we depart for our honeymoon! Cannot wait.. and the measurements were perfect!

kathryns38
12/11/16

Slightly sceptical but with little money I thought what's the worst that can happen?! The dress I found was the best I had seen, ordered it to my specific measurements and when it came I was so shocked! Amazing! It was so well made and literally fit like a glove! I couldn't have asked for any better thank you so much!

janeans
12/10/16

I love this site

velmariep
12/10/16

My dress was beautiful. Actually it exceeded my expectations. I would definitely buy from JJs House again and again. My dress was prettier than I expected. It fit well and the color was awesome. I could not have been happier.

alyssas31
12/4/16

I purchased my veil and jewelry and it matched everything perfectly. It looked like I paid a lot of money and I truly didn't.

tarak22
11/27/16

My friend was getting married in Spring 2016 and told us bridesmaids to go online and order our dresses there. At first I was really leery of the site and tried to find legit reviews on the product and overall experience. I thought it was rather odd that ALL of the dresses on JJSHOUSE had 5 out of 5 stars but no reviews. Anywho, I did some digging and found that most people were unhappy with the sizes. Not sure if they just blindly picked the size # without checking what constitutes as a Size 2 in China vs a Size 2 in America or what. I went the custom sizing route and measured myself exactly how they explained it on their site. I even ordered 1/2" more than my true size just-in-case. And I also re-measured myself too.

I submitted the order. It took maybe about 3 days to make, then they shipped the dress and that took approximately another 4 days to receive on the east coast of the U.S. They send email updates with this info.

The dress was really pretty, came out great! It was a little loose in the neck area so I had to get that altered but overall was great. Yes, I would order from them again.

My advice:
1. Measure yourself. Measure twice!
2. Read their size charts. A size 2 in China is probably a 0 in America. Also read their instructions on how to measure.
3. Remember there are no refunds!
3. Don't order at last minute. Give yourself time for alterations after you try it on.
4. Make sure someone is home for your shipping address. UPS will not leave the package in your absence (I went on a wild goose chase with mine. Should've had it delivered at work address in hindsight).

arliem16
11/24/16

Like always, fast service and perfect

maiter
11/21/16

I ordered this dress with my measurementsand it was perfect. :-) The dress fit perfectly. It looked amazing. Everyone at my brother's wedding had something wonderful to say about the dress. I will buy again

elinap2
11/17/16

I ordered a evening dress from JJsHouse. To make sure the dress would fit, I provided my own measurements. The dress matched the pictures at the webpage. The top of the dress was quite long for me and that had to be altered, but that is quite understandable as I am short (about 5'1", 155 cm) and they did not ask the measurement from hollow to waist. The dress came within the given time frame (the dress actually arrived even before it was scheduled to ship!). Very happy with my dress, would order again.

maryama6
11/15/16

they response very fast, I love the website, I bought two dresses, although one of them was not exactly as I wanted to be like the picture, the material was off too but its fine
the other FITS PERFECTLY, but if ur tall person be sure to have it custome made am 5.2 and the length fits me perfectly

angelam135
11/3/16

I knew we would be cutting it close to order my daughter's homecoming dress from this site. It is in Hong Kong, and they make the order when it is placed. I even paid extra to have it shipped express. I couldn't have been more pleased!! Her dress was gorgeous and the quality was excellent and it came in plenty of time! I will definitely be ordering from them again.

lesliel47
10/27/16

I love this site and wanna thank parker and all the representative you guys are great.

brendas110
10/23/16

I am so very happy with my decision to use JJs House for purchasing a mother of the bride dress for my daughter's wedding.I was not having success finding a dress in traditional department stores, as many dresses made me feel frumpy and old, so I looked on-line. While reluctant to purchase a dress that I did not try on--It was the best decision ever! After reading reviews,. I opted to have use the custom fitting. The dress fit like a glove. I felt beautiful, and received so many compliments. I would definitely recommend JJs House for anyone!

carolineb38
10/15/16

Dubious about placing an order from an oversea company, but read other reviews and took a chance. Getting married next year and want to order a wedding dress and bridemaids dresses so I thought I test it out. Ordered invitations, ring pillow and guest book. They were as advertised and were of good quality and came on time. I will now consider ordering dresses.

elizabethc164
10/13/16

I ordered a dress to wear to my son's wedding. JJsHouse has the best range of mother-of-bride/groom attire and staff were extremely polite and helpful. The dress arrived faster than advised and exceeded my expectations. I had my dress custom made and it fits beautifully. The workmanship and attention to detail was astounding. I am very happy with my experience with JJsHouse and would not hesitate to purchase from them again

kareng121
10/9/16

I purchased a Mother of the Bride Dress and it is absolutely beautiful

Ordering was simple, and it took no time to arrive

The dress is wonderful pool blue ideal for an overseas wedding, quality fantastic

I'm a typical size 14 and the dress fitted really well

I would certainly use this company again

kevina64
9/28/16

Customer Service was very helpful in assisting me with my problem.

sallyr33
9/8/16

I ordered the "A-Line/Princess Scoop Neck Knee Length Lace Wedding Dress with Bow" and I couldn't be happier! t wear a size 10 and the standard size 10 from JJ's House fits me perfectly. I am surprised and impressed by the quality. My order came right on time, even a little earlier than I anticipated. I would definitely recommend this site to a friend!

donnar110
9/4/16

I ordered a Mother of the Bride dress in a custom size and it arrived quickerthan I expected. It fit well and was well made. I will order from them again when I need a special occasion dress.

lorrainej17
9/1/16

This is an outstanding site. The apparel here is grade A. It is very easy to navigate through. It has something for all women. Young, older and in between. The quality of their wear is supreme. The variety of type of dresses is endless and colors are plentiful. The sizing is on point and if not you can get them custom sized. I absolutely love this site. JJSHOUSE is second to none. I told my favorite people all about and they ordered from here as well. They agree. It is the only place to shop for that special something even if that is merely a dress to wear to a barbecue. They have something for any event. I can't say enough about them. It's everything you ever needed in an online dress store and more......for less...great prices!!!!!

lorrainet9
8/27/16

Didn't know what to expect, but was surprisingly surprised. Love my bolaro. Made of lace to go over my mother of the groom dress and was told it would be 275.00 to make. It cost 76.00 shipped. The detail and finishing is so nice. I so pleased. Will definitely order again.

329 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the JJsHouse staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question