Review of JJsHouse

Tel: +852 8199 0571
feedback@jjshouse.com

maryd827
1/15/20
I spent $178 dollars on a dress for my daughter's wedding. It is not true to size and is too small. They only offer a 7-day return policy, where most others offer 30-day. They refuse to accept the return and now I am stuck with a dress that I cannot use and paid way too much money for. The quality does not live up to the price. I do not recommend purchasing from their site.
tinas383
1/9/20
I ordered 3 faux fur jackets/wraps for my wedding two came day before my wedding they where too small one size fits all yea if you a 13 girl who wears a size 0 very very disappointed don't order from them all looks good in pics but no no
shannoni11
1/6/20
I was required to at least give them one star. They deserve zero stars. Do not shop here! I cancelled an order within 24 hours online and they only want to refund me 5%! This is a fraudulent company. Every time you call the customer service line it actually says no one is available. Please do not order from this store. We were going to order all the wedding party and bridal dress from this website and thank God we did not. I am reporting them to the BBB and also looking to take legal action. My husband is an attorney so we can do it for free.
joslync5
1/2/20
I ordered an overpriced dress from them, didn't fit, sent it right back. They tried to tell me a month later that I could use the return credit for purchase in their store only! I was not having that and demanded my money back, I did eventually get it back but it wasn't easy. The next dress, was sent to an incorrect address not even close to me. I checked and my address is on file with them correctly. So basically someone made a mistake and refused to fix it. I emailed them about 20 times and all I got back or form letters saying we're working on this. Bull$#*!. I had to do the contacting a DHL and then to OnTrac because they had moved it to there. I asked JJ's house to contact them and give them the correct information but they refused. After about an hour of being on hold with OnTrac I was able to confirm my actual address and got it the next day. Thank you on track for doing good business! This place is a nightmare.

Tip for consumers: Dont

faribak1
1/1/20
SCAMMERS, FRAUD, DISHONEST
THEY TOOK MY MONEY AND I HAVE NEVER RECEIVED THE ITEM I ORDERED. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY..
chastef
12/17/19
Bought a dress and wasn't notified till five days later that the dress wasn't in stock. Instead of a refund, I received a request to buy something else. The new item was shipped to the wrong address and is not returnable because it was a sample sale. I paid the mandatory $20 shipping and now owe $33 to USPS to track down the dress before it falls into a black hole.
ruthh331
12/14/19
I purchased a long evening dress from JJ'sHouse earlier this summer. When it arrived, I tried it on, but it was over a foot too long and made of very heavy, uncomfortable material. It arrived with no documentation or paperwork of any kind so there seemed no way to return it. I had no idea what to do. In the meantime, I ended up having two surgeries and was unable to look for a way to return it on the Internet. Recently, I began googling ways to return the dress to JJ'sHouse. I managed to find a page with a LiveChat option. After talking with two different customer service reps, I received an email in a foreign language. I contacted them again and was told the next email would be sent again in English. It arrived this morning with a note that they would not accept my return because it was a few days past the return date. I had already explained my circumstances and that the dress is unworn, in perfect condition and still in the original box. But that seemed to make no difference. Needless to say, I will not be shopping this site ever again, and I would others to strongly consider the same. This is NOT a reputable online company with which to do business.
carolp330
12/11/19
WARNING: DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!! They do not follow the return policy they have listed. I contacted them within the week of receiving the dresses that I ordered and they just wanted to give me a discount to buy more from their website. This was the email response that I got back after they had finally agreed to allow me to return the horrible dresses.
"Hope you have a nice day. We received your complaint on Sitejabber.
Our financial department will issue the refund of the 2 items to you directly once you provide us the return receipt and you help us update or remove the review on Sitejabber.
Sorry to bring you all the unhappy experience. Looking forward to your reply."

SO THEY LITERALLY WILL NOT GIVE YOU A REFUND UNTIL YOU REMOVE ANY NEGATIVE POSTS. GOOD LUCK IF YOU ATTEMPT TO ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY
aju2
12/10/19
I placed a single order for 5 simple boquets... my order was shipped in two different boxes. My order then arrived a week apart.

Upon recieving boxes, the first was damaged, the second was completely crushed. I have attached photos . My USPS has handled large loads (hundreds of items of varying sizes) of international orders that arrived in immaculate condition. Yours was the only one in 13 years that arrived destroyed. (See photos).

When I inquired of the estimated arrival time it took me most 3 weeks to receive a response. Looking up the shipping numbers I was given, both came back invalid. When I called to speak to someone I was on hold for an extended period of time and hung up on twice. I cant think of a worse customer service expierience ever.

The first thing I noticed when opening the parcels is that even though I ordered all 5 items at the same time in one order, they were manufactured differently... there were supposed to be an identical rhinestone at the crest of each flower... about 90% of the flowers even had rhinestones (many flowers had nothing) but of that 90%, many were of varying shapes and sizes. They look like something my 4 year old put together. They are not identical, and not even similar. I also noted that they had been crushed and were asymmetrical and side heavy.

myrnap12
12/10/19
I Took a risk ordering my wedding dress online. My friend thought I was crazy. But! Wow! When they saw my dress on my wedding day the compliments were endless. I was very very happy. I felt like a queen!
hannahh120
12/5/19
Not only was the Bridesmaid dress I ordered for my friend's wedding gorgeous it was also made so well! The service has been great and they were super helpful with sizing changes needed whenever I was in between sizes.
maryamk12
12/5/19
By Shopping through JJs House you will get a good and proper customer Service. I bought a pair of Hats from This fashion website and I needed to return. They offered me a good return service and this all happened fast.
lindsays182
11/28/19
I just received my dress, I paid express shipping and it arrived in 9 days. It's absolutely perfect. Measurements were spot on and I am obsessed. The material is thick and the dress is stunning. You have a repeat customer in me, I can not say enough great things about this dress and the quality.
lindap761
11/27/19
When I ordered from them, I didn't realize they were located in China! Still it doesn't make sense that they would sell to the USA if they can't make shipping efficient! I kept asking them, after about three weeks, where my package was, and they kept sending me a reference number that couldn't track the order once it left China. I got shoes for my wedding and after over a month I couldn't wait any longer. I asked them to refund me, but they kept telling me to wait. I filed a complaint with my credit card and got my money back. Not sure what happened to my package, but I will not buy from them ever again!!! Spend a few extra dollars and buy from domestic companies!!! Don't trust them!!!!
maddib1
11/22/19
I ordered a beautiful dress but unfortunately it was a bit too big so I needed to return it. They gave me a full refund and even let me return it past the 7 day window. The sales representatives I worked with were so helpful and kind! I highly recommend. Shipping was fast and the dress was much higher quality than I was anticipating. I'll be ordering another dress from them (hopefully in my size this time)!
kristanm2
11/21/19
I have ordered 4 times from JJsHouse, and, I have to say that the Customer Service is FANTASTIC!

I just got off the "instant chat" service (which seems to run 24/7), regarding a special occasion, lace, bolero jacket that I ordered 10 days back. Last week, I realized that I needed it sooner than expected, and I contacted them, so that I could pay to upgrade to expedited shipping. Anyway,I forgot to pay the upgrade charge, and they informed me via email that they upgraded me anyway, FOR FREE! Soooo nice!!!

And this is not my first great experience with their customer service team, which is why I continue to return to them.

Moreover, when I married a few months ago, I (fearfully!), ordered a lace, cathedral veil through them. I expected it to be hideous! But what have you got to lose for $44, and so much to gain IF it works out! And you will save yourself from spending $300+ on something you're going to wear for 1 hour of your life.

This ivory, cathedral-length, JJsHouse veil was BEAUTIFUL, and looked exactly like the picture!!! Granted, the tulle is slightly stiffer than the very expensive, super-soft tulle, but I was dragging it behind me, and it was still a show-stopper!

Unless your are planning on making your veil into a new, treasured, family heirloom, I would definitely think about going this route. And their customer service will definitely leave you pleased!

Tip for consumers: Expect lower quality, but that is reflected in the prices. DO also expect GREAT customer service— and don’t hesitate to use the 24/7 “instant chat online” if you have any questions

ginas180
11/20/19
Dresses arrived looking gorgeous but I returned it because my girls didnt like the color, they gave me fantastic service and a full refund even if I didn't have a valid reason to return... will definitely order from them again!!
brendap246
11/20/19
I received my custom fit dress today and I was very pleased. The fit is perfect the materials are everything I expected and I received it in 5 weeks. Thank you Jj House
sangithac
11/20/19
Have previously bought dresses and have been pleased with the quality in sew and consideration with measurements. With all dress purchases, they've all been a perfect fit.
Recently had questions about purchasing initialled bracelets and they answered quickly and politely. Afterwards, they offered to add my order to a priority list and did not pressure me to complete the order straight away. After I submitted my order and talked to another person, they immediately knew what I was talking about and I didn't even have to give my order number.
nicoles450
11/20/19
I received my dresses just like they said on time for my wedding the dress is just as the website I can not wait to see the dresses on the brides maids
bethl153
11/18/19
DO NOT ORDER FROM JJ'S HOUSE THEY ARE THE WORST OF THE WORSE, THEY ARE LOCATED IN CHINA. RIPOFF COMPANY
judyd118
11/14/19
First I went by their size chart and even called them on the phone to make sure the sizing was correct. When I received my package everything was 3 sizes too small. They are out of China (that says it all) everything is smaller than normal. But the biggest thing is the size chart is wrong. So they tell me I have to pay shipping back and they charged me 46.00 to ship it back and 38.00 to ship it to me. Which means it cost me $84.00 because they have a messed up size chart and they will not make it right. My order was 190.00 they refunded 144.00
rosem408
11/13/19
You can't call yo speak to a human and they don't fully refund. This is after me purchasing THREE dresses to try on. The material on all dresses it bulky and made me look huge. You
lauraa269
11/6/19
I ordered a fascinator 4 weeks before an event. Shipping estimate said it would arrive in plenty of time. Item has yet to arrive and its now almost 5 weeks since I paid for it. The tracking is a joke, my item had no tracking from the time it left China. I dont know if it ever made it to the US. They keep telling me its coming but since the event has passed, I really doubt it. I have requested a refund 3 times, no outcome. I cant recommend them at all.
mikel730
11/3/19
First and last time i'll order from JJHouse.
I purchased 3 dresses and 2 cardigans. the cardigans were in the wrong color and as 7 days had passed they wouldn't accept a return, even though it's supposed to be"worry free". it's a Chinese website trying to compete with US retail in price but that's about it. Their customer support were responsive but only offered coupons for the next purchase or that i'll pay for the shipping of the products back to China, which was almost half the proce of the product itself. Bottom line- never again

I wear a size 4. I ordered a size 10! The dress still didn't fit. Believe the bad reviews! Now they are offering a 10% return for a stock dress that they say is custom made. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. You have been warned

By Traci H.
Helpful answer -1

Hi there, this is Veronica from jjshouse.com. Please rest assured that our company is legal and formal. You may refer to the following facts: 1.JJsHouse has been verified by Norton Secured Seal. As one of the leading online retailers, we send our dresses and other products all over the world. 2.You can pay for your order via PayPal and your payment will be safeguarded. 3.After placing your order, you can always check the order status on our site. Once it is shipped, you will get a confirmation email including a tracking number. All of our express companies are reputable around the world such as DHL, UPS and so on. 4.As a legal and formal company, we have our own Facebook. In addition, many customers have purchased from us and left us good reviews. You may also go to "About us" and "Testimonials" for further information. About Us: http://www.jjshouse.com/about/help.php?page_id=2 Testimonials: http://www.jjshouse.com/about/help.php?page_id=3 Could you please tell us which item you are interested in (need the ID or link)? We are glad to offer you more information. Looking forward to hearing from you.

By JJSHOUSE R., JJsHouse Representative

Hi, Laurel. This is Veronica from Jjshouse.com. I am glad to help. Would you please tell me your order number so I can help? You can send me an email to feedback@jjshouse.com. Hope to hear from you:)

By JJSHOUSE R., JJsHouse Representative

I cannot speak for the location as I live in the UK but I was very impressed with my wedding dress - I did pay the extra 20 pounds or so for them to use my exact measurements, however. The dress was stunning.

By Nicola S.

Can you please tell us your order number so we can check for you? Please send it to service@jjshouse.com. We will help you to solve any issue.

By JJSHOUSE R., JJsHouse Representative

Hi, please feel free to contact us by sending emails to service@jjshouse.com if you have any concerns. We are more than happy to serve you.

By JJSHOUSE R., JJsHouse Representative

I would suggest you find your garment locate. My reason for suggesting to shop locatebis that you can return or exchange without dealing with a return policy that would cost you money. Before you decide to purchase from this company, look up their reviews and complaints on JJ'S HOUSE. It's better to have a good buying experience as oppose to dealing with a hassle when your event is suppose to be a good experience. Good luck.

By Patricia T.

Dont touch this company I got a dress from them in total cost £160 there was a fault with the jacket and they would take it back, there is no hassle free returns. Then when I posted a bad review they said they would give me a refund and sent me a returns form with an address to where to send the dress. I sent this recorded delivery as JJS house requested and when Royal Mail went to deliver it they refused to take it. Avoid like the plague

By Arlene D.

Yup my dress was exactly like the picture. I was EXTREMELY happy. The material is high quality, heavy and well put together. Stunning

By Rebecca H.

I went by the MEASUREMENTS only not the size. In the hips i was a size 16 and up the top i was a 14 to their measurments. So i went for a size 16 which is nearly 2 sizes bigger then my true size. I will have to havr the top altered as its a bit to big but glad i went up and not went by size.

By Rebecca H.
Questions? Get answers from the JJsHouse staff and other customers.

JJsHouse?