Review of JJsHouse

Tel: +852 8199 0571
feedback@jjshouse.com

nicolat20
6/23/19

Awful. I have been charged £19.00 to receive and return an unwearable pair of shoes. They won't refund the postage out nor the return postage even though I have sent a link showing they are bound by the law. AWFUL, DECEITFUL, EVASIVE

joanv36
6/21/19

Do not order from this company !! I ordered 2 items . One arrived in about 3 weeks . The other never arrived . I e-mailed the company and the response was the item was returned to them ( ?? reason , I don't know ). They were to re- send me this item within about 20 days . It now has been almost 30 days and the item still hasn't arrived !!

katrinas72
6/19/19

Do not!! I tell you do not buy from this website!! They are thief's! You will not get the product on time and then when you have to beg for a refund they do not give you the full amount!! It's disgusting the way you treat people! I paid extra £20 for shipping to get to me on time and it was late I expect that money back with the full amount I paid for the item! I paid £63 altogether! I want it into my account! I don't mind paying £3 for the postage back! You have the item now give me my money! I am reporting you for theft and leaving review so everyone can see what bad run company you are

brer5
6/18/19

I received my order, I am extremely satisfied. The dresses/gown are of great quality. Very beautiful

denised223
6/18/19

I have been trying to receive a return label. However you are constantly asked to insert one code after another but still not receiving a label. Please be aware that the sizes are different in the USA from Hong Kong. That is the reason for the return. I am so disappointed I will never order from them again. We waited 3 weeks just for the item.

laurenw177
6/17/19

Ordered a petticoat advertised as cloth, did not match the photo quality wise and with poor stitching and velcro stuck to my dress and not true to size. Shipping is horrendously expensive for slow shipping and if you need to return something they charge you the same to send back. Offered a 50% discount off my next order. No thank you since the product was terrible. Offered a 40% refund with no need to return, accepted as I have a small baby and didn't want to spend time chasing stuff. Weeks have passed with multiple promises that it will be processed soon (plus up to 30 days once it is to get it back through paypal). Wouldn't know service if their loves depended on it. Have literally given them weeks to resolve, am at my wits end, am still chasing it which is what I didn't want with having a baby. Save yourself a headache and just don't, I am telling as many people as I can.

abbyr36
Abby R.
6/16/19

Do Not order from here. Total rip off. I ordered a dress that did not fit. I paid $134.00 & was only refunded &113.00. I also had to pay for my own shipping to ship back. Horrible customer service as well

lindsayw58
6/15/19

I am really really hoping that I get a positive response form JJ's as I write this. I ordered the wrong colour dress and went to cancel the order an hour later only to receive an email saying they would not cancel it and I had to do it through my bank. My bank will not cancel a pending order. What do I do?!?!? I was reluctant to order off this site and now I am really regretting it

tinad166
6/14/19

I ordered a dress on April 22, 2019. I never received my order. I tried sending emails to check on my order but I never got a response. I just want a refund.

lisah195
6/13/19

I ordered a dress that arrived while I was out of town. The quality is very poor, and the dress is 2 sizes smaller than the stated size. I wear the same size all the time, and that is what I ordered. I attempted to return it and was told that I requested a return past the 7 day limit. I returned home on day 8 and requested the refund on day 8. I can prove I was out of town. The box was left at my front door.

Tip for consumers: The quality of the clothing is completely unacceptable. I believe they have no intention of ever taking any returns.

brittanyg74
6/12/19

I ordered a flower girl dress, it was gorgeous..but to big for my daughter. Well she had not tried it on for a while after I bought it. I eye balled it and thought it looked great. Well, I went to return and it was way over the allowed return date. They worked with me and have been very responsive to every message. Now they are crediting me so I can exchange it.

js684
6/12/19

Ordered a custom mother-of-the-bride dress and paid extra for custom sizing. Followed their guidelines for measuring and took careful and precise measurements. Dress arrived several sizes too large and as time was short I hoped to have it altered. It was past the highly unreasonable 7 days to enter a complaint before I was able to see a dressmaker who told me it was cost another 150$ to fix the improperly made dress. Jj's refuses to fix their mistakes. There were two tiger dresses ordered for bridesmaids as well with the same problem. The company is fraudulent in thatbtgey charge extra and promise a custom fit but then do not follow through with the measurements sent. DO NOT WASTE A DIME ON THIS COMPANY! And do not believe reviews that say it is a reputable company with a quality product.

loisp33
6/9/19

The site offered a Mother's Day sale price- but when asked for sale price was messaged back unable to receive it! Than why advertise sale price on dress??

vanessao19
6/5/19

They were all poor quality it came way to late and there were so many hidden fees. They are scammers run awayyyyy FASTTT!!!!

lynns307
6/5/19

Be very careful about ordering from this company! Yes the prices are good but it seem's very hit & miss as to what you will receive. I placed an order for a tailor made dress with specific measurements, I stated what length I wanted but it is about 8 inches too short & is over all to big! I will now have to spend double what I paid for it to get it altered. the dress is for my daughters wedding in August & I was planning on ordering another one for my son's wedding next April but I'm not going to risk it now!!!

katharinec13
6/5/19

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY - ORDERED JACKET THAT WAS WAY TOO SMALL. TRIED TO RETURN AND THEY WANTED PHOTOS - HOW DO YOU PHOTO ITEM THAT IS TOO SMALL! THEY OBVIOUSLY HAVE NO INTENTION OF TAKING THE ITEM BACK.I REFUSE TO PAY RETURN SHIPPING TO CHINA!!!

asdfa29
6/5/19

I ordered a custom dress and non of the measurements were correct! Then when I emailed them and sent them photos they just kept sending me the same automatic message back offering 10% off coupons....I WILL NEVER BE ORDERING FROM THERE AGAIN! WORST SERVICE and now i'm out $200 and have to go buy ANOTHER dress.

evah65
6/4/19

Though I ordered a tailor-made dress, I found something that was completely different. After communicating with the store I was told that they found that the dress was really sewn according to the data. Although I got back 40% of the price of the dress, I am very dissatisfied with the business approach and I think it is a fraudulent business.

mariar383
6/3/19

I have ordered a veil and before ordering I have asked them when its gonna be delivered because I needed it within 2,5 weeks, they assured me saying that its gonna be delivered in a week. After ordering they didnt dispatch it for a week and apologising said that they had dispatched it finally and its gonna be delivered a week later then I needed it, the same day I have emailed them saying cancel the order cause I dont need that late and they said i can return it with a refund once i get it. Once i got the veil I sent it back, and its being 3 months since I sent it and I still haven't got a refund because I haven't given them a tracking number which I didnt keep. So if you dont have a tracking number they are not gonna refund.

lorrainer82
6/3/19

Appalling customer service, wrong item revived and then when it did arrive wrong colour! Tried contacting to return, but all received was stalling tactics
DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM!!!

shehannem
6/3/19

I'm a writer and as such used to bad reviews, But in addition I'm also a mother of the bride who did not want to wear traditional, and after months of consideration mainly due to the not so good reviews of this company, I thought, give it a go So, arrives here, late on a Friday night a foot square parcel, soaking wet because of the weather and I puts it aside in order to finish my meal in peace with my hubby before all kinds of things hit various fans, although I was still clinging to one fact. The cost for what I was getting was not that great. Not really. Anyway, what eventually came out of that parcel left me beyond belief glad I ordered this dress. The colour, the fit, the finish is stunning.

annea89
6/3/19

I ordered a satin bolero which arrived promptly. However fit was so appalling it was unwearable. They refunded 40% of purchase price but this did not even cover postage. Not worth spending more money to alter it . I would never use this company again.

rebeccah341
6/2/19

I was so sceptical of ordering after reading 50/50 reviews on this site. Thought what the hell, il order way in advance through paypal so im covered.
The dress only took one week to arrive- SHOCKED i was expecting 6weeks after what i read
And the dress is PERFECT exactly like the picture, thw material ia high quality and heavy, no faults.
I upped a size i will need to have it altered in the waist.
I guess im one of the lucky ones that it worked for and im so pleased as it saved me a fourtune.
To have this dress made for me would have cost between 700-1000AUD.
Very very happy

marjoriet17
6/2/19

Little blue tins. All completely destroyed, no packing and both bags were already open. They offered 40 percent of the purchase price or 6.00 on a 16.00 purchase plus I paid9.00 shipping. Whereby I lose 19.00 for receiving the junk. These are thieves. They are nothing like a reputable U S company. Don't do business with them. They also said I could spend even more of money to mail back the broken tins to them and then try to seek reimbursement. I sent them photos so they could clearly see the condition

renej24
6/1/19

The inside of the dress is well made, but they really did a lazy job on the lace, not to mention the poor quality of the lace itself. The fit around the arms on the upper body is pretty bad.

I wear a size 4. I ordered a size 10! The dress still didn't fit. Believe the bad reviews! Now they are offering a 10% return for a stock dress that they say is custom made. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. You have been warned

By Traci H.
Helpful answer -1

Hi there, this is Veronica from jjshouse.com. Please rest assured that our company is legal and formal. You may refer to the following facts: 1.JJsHouse has been verified by Norton Secured Seal. As one of the leading online retailers, we send our dresses and other products all over the world. 2.You can pay for your order via PayPal and your payment will be safeguarded. 3.After placing your order, you can always check the order status on our site. Once it is shipped, you will get a confirmation email including a tracking number. All of our express companies are reputable around the world such as DHL, UPS and so on. 4.As a legal and formal company, we have our own Facebook. In addition, many customers have purchased from us and left us good reviews. You may also go to "About us" and "Testimonials" for further information. About Us: http://www.jjshouse.com/about/help.php?page_id=2 Testimonials: http://www.jjshouse.com/about/help.php?page_id=3 Could you please tell us which item you are interested in (need the ID or link)? We are glad to offer you more information. Looking forward to hearing from you.

By JJSHOUSE R., JJsHouse Representative

Hi, Laurel. This is Veronica from Jjshouse.com. I am glad to help. Would you please tell me your order number so I can help? You can send me an email to feedback@jjshouse.com. Hope to hear from you:)

By JJSHOUSE R., JJsHouse Representative

I cannot speak for the location as I live in the UK but I was very impressed with my wedding dress - I did pay the extra 20 pounds or so for them to use my exact measurements, however. The dress was stunning.

By Nicola S.

Can you please tell us your order number so we can check for you? Please send it to service@jjshouse.com. We will help you to solve any issue.

By JJSHOUSE R., JJsHouse Representative

Hi, please feel free to contact us by sending emails to service@jjshouse.com if you have any concerns. We are more than happy to serve you.

By JJSHOUSE R., JJsHouse Representative

I would suggest you find your garment locate. My reason for suggesting to shop locatebis that you can return or exchange without dealing with a return policy that would cost you money. Before you decide to purchase from this company, look up their reviews and complaints on JJ'S HOUSE. It's better to have a good buying experience as oppose to dealing with a hassle when your event is suppose to be a good experience. Good luck.

By Patricia T.

Dont touch this company I got a dress from them in total cost £160 there was a fault with the jacket and they would take it back, there is no hassle free returns. Then when I posted a bad review they said they would give me a refund and sent me a returns form with an address to where to send the dress. I sent this recorded delivery as JJS house requested and when Royal Mail went to deliver it they refused to take it. Avoid like the plague

By Arlene D.

No they don't fully. My dress was to be Ivory with green embroidery and my wedding dress came in clover green with dark green embroidery and SEQUINS added all over for good measure I guess!

By Tammi L.

I ordered a size up and the dress was way too big in the bust (and I'm pretty busty) but pretty tight in the waist. I could not wear it for the event it was ordered for, but their return policy is terrible so I am out the money. Do yourself a favor and look elsewhere.

By Linda F.
Questions? Get answers from the JJsHouse staff and other customers.

JJsHouse?