Review of JJsHouse

Tel: +852 8199 0571
feedback@jjshouse.com

paulam455
9/15/19

I was initially nervous about ordering a formal dress online where I had to provide the measurements myself. However, I took my fabric measuring tape and took my daughter's measurements. I submitted the order and was provided a 2 - 3 week shipping/completion timeline. To my absolute delight, the dress was shipped out within 4 business days and arrived in the USA 3 days after shipping. The dress was PERFECT!!! The fit was PERFECT! My daughter is so very happy with her dress and she can't wait to show it off. Thank you!

ninar70
9/15/19

I ordered a dress and it came in while I was on vacation for 2 weeks. They left the box outside without a signature required. When I got back I tried it on it didnt fit and it wasnt the right color.

shellyr64
9/15/19

I bought a dress for my daughters wedding. The color is stormy. It's at least two shades darker than shown online. I ordered two sizes more than I usually wear in the US. I measured. The sleeves on the jacket won't fit over my arms. I don't have any issues when buying clothes in the US and buying two sizes smaller. I was hesitant to order from this company, I should never have done it. It's also so convenient that there is no return ticket to return your purchase. The excuse is that these are specially made. Are you telling me that it can be resold? Disgusted and disappointed. Go somewhere else!

dordyh
9/14/19

I ordered 2 dresses for a wedding I was attending Sweden. I made sure to tell the customer service associate that I needed it a day before the wedding, I also paid extra for rush order.

The dress arrived a week after the wedding and was extremely short. I had to rush and buy a very expensive dress that I couldn't even tailor to the wedding. I was told to ship the dresses back for a full refund. Long story short, they won't let me return it because it's past the 7 days.

I have repeatedly told them that my dress is too short, but they are saying it is the measurements I gave them. They did not add the 3-4 inches I told them for my heels.

I am not able to get a full refund for their mistake and they are refusing to make an exception.

Beware of ordering from here. They will take your money and leave you stuck with a dress that you can't wear. Don't waste your money and go to an actual store where you can hold someone accountable.

lisaj362
9/12/19

I am right on the border of a M and a L, and ordered one of both - figured I could return the other, right? They called me FROM CHINA to tell me I had to pick one because they don't do returns because everything is made custom. A LARGE and a MEDIUM are custom made? WTH? I cancelled my order - that's called the cost of doing business in the internet age. Craziest thing I have ever heard.

chelseam90
9/11/19

Do NOT order from this website, EVER! I ordered a bridesmaid dress and it did not fit. I used their size chart and even went up a size larger than I would normally wear just to be safe. I figured that I could always have it taken in if necessary. The dress arrived and the quality of the material was very cheap looking. The dress was also VERY SMALL. I submitted a return request that night and got the return process started. I have NEVER been given such a hard time about a return in my life. After over 10 (yes TEN) emails were exchanged they finally granted my return. They do don't have a customer service phone number so everything is handled over email, which is very frustrating. They wanted detailed paragraphs and pictures about why I was returning the dress. I am STILL waiting on my refund and I am extremely frustrated.

kelseyd34
9/11/19

Ordered a size 2, received a size for an infant and the zipper was only attached on one side. When I tried to return, they made me pay for return shipping. Are you freaking kidding me? I have to pay for your dress being defective?
Ordered the second dress. They promised it would be shipped out by a specific date (the very last date promised on their 6-9 days). I asked for upgraded shipping. The dress was shipped out two days later than promised and will arrive ON THE WEDDING DAY. They said, "I am sorry you were hoping to receive your dress earlier". If you want a cheap-ass dress that is overpriced with the worst customer service, shop there!

alyssaz6
9/11/19

Will not offer a full refund. Despite their "no-worries full refund" guarantee.
I have reported them and they still refuse to work with me.

suef107
9/10/19

On top of this company having dresses that did not fit to size they also have horrible customer service. I have been trying to return the dress I purchased for 4 days and they have not done anything to help me.
Each bridesmaid that got this dress in the wedding party I was in was upset and complained about the dress and how it fit.
Horrible- DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE.

genisem
9/10/19

They refuse to give full refunds. English and communication is excellent until you need a refund. Then the run around begins.

They offer a 40% refund if you opt not to return, but if you request full they pretend that you don't send them the info they request ie copies of the tags. I sent them 3 times. Then the English is bad, you can't understand what they're saying in their written communications. It becomes email tag.

When I finally gave up and took the 40%, then got immediate response and the English returned but even then they didn't give the full 40%.

Also, be aware their sizes run extremely small which is why I needed the refund.

irenek70
9/5/19

I have ordered 3 pairs of dance shoes and they had to pay in advance. They then approached me about whether I really wanted to purchase all three pairs because they had to tailor them. I then indicated that I really wanted to take one pair and leave the other two. They then promised to return the money for those two pairs of shoes. This was 2 months ago and I still haven't received anything. The one pair of shoes that I did receive looked completely different than the photo on the website and were very ugly. I indicated this and supported it with photos. I was allowed to return the shoes and would receive a voucher to order other shoes from them. You understand that I had little need for this solution. In the meantime, they are not paying the money for the two pairs of shoes that I eventually did not order despite their commitment and my repeated requests. On the internet I have read from other affected customers that the return of the shoes also leads to nothing and only will cost you more money. I therefore did not dare to do that anymore. I was scammed for 115 euros and you can read on the internet that many more people have been scammed by this company. Don't fall for it!

delorisj4
9/4/19

It is not a good one I have left several messages and I never heard a word from you, I won't do business with you again! YOU SENT THE WRONG COLOR DRESS !!!!!....this was for a wedding and I had to order a new one bad business

anki1
8/31/19

Ordered a dress, very poor quality. Zippers did not function properly, fabric was extremely thin and made the dress appear cheap, despite it being a $250 dress. The beading was half fallen off.

Their website states that there is a $25 discount if you review your purchase. I provided an honest review of the poor quality of the dress. Customer servivce replied saying they only provide the $25 discount for 5 star reviews. Thus, it is likely that most reviews on their website are skewed - as they do not post any negative reviews.

Very dissapointed.

denisef130
8/30/19

I ordered an evening dress which took over three weeks to get here. It was no where true to size. When i asked to return it JJ's Kept insisting that I send them a half naked picture. After i returned it they deducted over $24 from what they charged me. They actually deducted a $17.00 coupon used at purchase from my refund!Do not order from this company.

tiab35
8/28/19

I wish I could say I have had a good experience with JJ's House. I ordered a dress. Waited three weeks for it to arrive. It did not fit and was the wrong color. I requested, the same day I got it, to send it back. They made me take pictures to send to them, etc. It was a week before I got their approval to send it back.
Their policy states you will receive a refund 8 days after confirmation of return is received. I am going on 12 days and am still out over $200. They claim they have not received the dress back yet, but will not provide me any tracking info so that I can check to see where the dress is. They provided the return label and I wrote down the info, but the tracking only went to North Platte, Ne., where it said it was handed off to the new carrier the next day. I keep getting the run around from them, but have not received my money back. Don't buy from this company.

pattil41
8/27/19

They claim a "worry free" return policy but then demanded pictures. The problem was size and i was requesting an exchange, not even a refund. So i proceed to take pictures of myself with my chest squished in the dress to prove it didnt fit and the link they sent would not accept the pics for some reason. I explained this and AGAIN waited 24 for another response. They responded that i must hit the "search" button in the link and no refund without pics. So now being day 3 or so I go back and look for so called "search" button ,which what a surprise, does not exist. So i oroceed to write back to them and now their response comes back on day 5 that pics must be summited within 7 days or no refund. I SIMPLY WANTED TO EXCHANGE FOR A LARGER SIZE. So i have given uo with this exchange and will take the dress and PAY to get it altered so i have it in time for early October wedding. It is ridiculous to assume every problem can be shown in a pic and also They should fix their site to work if thats the only way they are going to give you to communicate with them. No phone # No direct email/chat and no address to send returns . **Did i mention the return link didnt work so i had to go thru "Contact us" instead and kept being redirected to return link several times before they gave me any assistance at all?**
I must say, other than a cheap zipper, the dress is nice but you better be VERY sure you wont need a return

samanthat93
8/26/19

My sister love the shoes, came exactly as I hoped it would ....
Usually I would never buy anything online due to my experience with other online shopping sites, for sure I will be shopping from jjs house again for shoes and dresses, they have the widest selection ..thank you

fayeg27
8/25/19

This company is crooked! They advertise "worry free returns," but when I contacted them to return a dress I was told they needed pictures of "the problem" so they could fix it. I explained that the "problem" is that nowhere in the dress description does it say that it is made with huge padding in the bust and the dress, therefore, looks terrible. No ... by the time I heard from them, it is beyond the 7 day return limit and they will not take the dress back or refund my $149! NEVER buy from this company. There is no way to reach them by phone as they are in China. There is no return address included and the package has no packing slip showing an order #. The only number I have is in the e-mail they sent me demanding a photograph. HORRIBLE DISHONEST COMPANY.

zeen3
8/23/19

I spent £346 buying 2 dresses from this "company" and its one of the worst mistakes i have ever made. I bought a wedding dress and an evening dress about 3 weeks ago. When i received them i was shocked to find that the fully white dress i had ordered came in 2 different colours, one part ivory and the other part white!!! The so called size 12 dress was awfully tailored that, while the hip area was very tight, the bust and waste was very large. The material was awful. It looked nothing like advertised. Then there is the burgundy evening dress. Awfully tailored with 2 missing buttons and a larger than life bust. I should have known better not to buy from this company. I have sent them 3 seperate emails informing them that i must return the dresses to them and receive a refund as soon as possible so i can purchase appropriate wedding dresses but they have NOT REPLIED. There is no return adress or telephone number to call. I am devastated but I am going to do everything i can legally do to get my money back. JJS HOUSE IF YOU READ THIS REVIEW ITS ABOUT ORDER NUMBER - 1980179334, YOU HAVE RUINED EVERYTHING FOR ME. YOU ARE A SCAM COMPANY AND I HOPE PEOPLE GET TO READ MY HONEST REVIEW BEFORE THINKING ABOUT BUYING FROM YOU. I HAVE A RIGHT TO A REFUND UNDER YOUR RETURNS POLICY AND AM GOING TO USE THIS AGAINST YOU TO GET MY MONEY BACK.

claral41
Clara L.
8/20/19

I ordered a custom dress for my nephews wedding paid $214. The dress came in and it looked beautiful until I tried it on. The dress fit on the outside but the inside shell was very tight and would not pull down. I got measured from 3 different people so I know that I sent in the proper measurements. The dress also puckered on the side, bust area and the upper back. It seemed that the seamstress did not know how to sew and this dress was a big mess. I also had to pay an additional shipping fee of approx. $51 which I had no idea about. I am fully aware that custom dresses are non returnable but in a case such as this when it was absolutely no fault of mine and I sent pictures right away to prove it. I was willing to send it back so they can look at it for themselves. They gave me a refund for the shipping fee and 40% of the dress. They told me to use the money to fix the dress at a local seamstress which is impossible without extra material and I am now at a loss of $127.00. They could have offered to pay for shipping and send the dress back to be fixed. The only place for the dress is the garbage. Very disappointed on how this was handled. JJsHouse demonstrated no compassion at all. I will not shop here ever again!!!

joanm256
8/18/19

JJHouse is a SCAM! cares so much about their 7 day return policy but DO NOT CARE IF THEY DELIVER THEIR PRODUCTS 22 DAYS LATE!

Detailed time line of my order:

June 9, 2019 - Order was placed with 7-9 days processing (June 18) and paid expedited shipping of $24.00 so I can have it by June 22, 2019. Confirmation of payment received. With the note saying "Cancellation of made to measure clothing (mine are not made to measure) 72-120 are subject to restocking and material fees of 50%. After 120 hours, only shipping cost can be refunded on cancelled orders." And also, a note saying "we will keep you updated as we get more information from our dressmaker."

Did they keep me posted? NO! In 72- 120 hours, I never heard anything from them except that they received my payment.

June 12, 2019 I sent a request to cancel my order because I never heard from them with the promise that they are going to keep me posted with the orders. There was no phone number to call leaving me the only option to send my request via a link that can be found on the website. I have to rush so I can do it within the time frame of 72-120 hours. But the link on their website was giving me error and failed attempt so send the request. Have to try to send my request every day.

June 20, 2019 - My request finally went thru after days of daily attempts. Please note that if they keep their end of the deal, I should have my clothes by June 20.

June 21, 2019 Email confirming that they received my request to cancel order with notation to "make an exception and refund you 40% of the items value plus the full shipping fee"

July 5, 2019 Received an email regarding late delivery. What the heck! I already cancelled the order.

July 14, 2019 Clothes delivered. 22 days later from their PROMISED EXPITED SHIPPING !!

I sent another request to return the clothes but they said that it more that the 7-day window of return.

Hope you guys learn from my mistake of trusting this company. Read their bias fine print! Orders cancelled after 120 hours regardless of whether the clothes are made to measure or not (mine are not made to measure) are subject to restocking fee of 50% because according to them "tailoring has already begun) which is a BIG LIE because I did not receive any updates from then until July 5, 2019. After 120 hours, guess what? Only shipping cost can be refunded. But wait a minute, they are still gonna send it to you after they confirm they receive your request to cancel and threats of almost nothing can be refunded to you so I guess Im stuck with these clothes. DO NOT TRUST JJHOUSE.COM

ashleyn105
8/13/19

Horrible products & customer service is even worse. I ordered 2 pairs of shoes from this company only to have them send me shoes with glue all over the heels of both pairs of shoes and the soles coming up all over the place on both pairs. I also paid $20 extra for shipping that was not so speedy. Yet and still I only asked for a $20 refund which they did not agree to. Do not be fooled by the reviews on the site itself, I'm 99.9% sure they delete all bad reviews especially since after you submit one it says that they are monitored.

janea154
8/13/19

They advertise "worry free returns" but this is bull$#*!. They wont refund the full amount based on hours since order, as opposed to business hours. They are in china so you have to pay a lot for shipping, and then you pay again for customs. I accidentally ordered two of the same pair of shoes and reached out, was not told until after that I wouldn't get a full refund, was not warned I would get charged customs, and so I paid over $60 for shipping, and paid $135 for one $#*!ing pair of $#*!ty made in china flats. I'll never use this company again, and I suggest you find a better less sketchy place.

shiring
8/13/19

I bought a wedding gown from jjhouse custom size, I asked customer service trough chat, and asked them I need it less that two weeks.
The price was les that $300, and it delivered on time, the only thing I didn't know I had to pay $100 duty tax. But when I had the dress it was better than picture, tall crystal and hand work was beat, and fit perfectly, the quality was so good it was same as the highest boutique in the city, so I didn't mind for paying tax duty.
Thank you jjhouse to create one of the best night in my life.
Since then I shopped a few other stuff and they was good.
I totally recommended

angelal255
8/12/19

My friend contacted them and they have assured a refund on the dress then this chapter can be closed.

I wear a size 4. I ordered a size 10! The dress still didn't fit. Believe the bad reviews! Now they are offering a 10% return for a stock dress that they say is custom made. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. You have been warned

By Traci H.
Helpful answer -1

Hi there, this is Veronica from jjshouse.com. Please rest assured that our company is legal and formal. You may refer to the following facts: 1.JJsHouse has been verified by Norton Secured Seal. As one of the leading online retailers, we send our dresses and other products all over the world. 2.You can pay for your order via PayPal and your payment will be safeguarded. 3.After placing your order, you can always check the order status on our site. Once it is shipped, you will get a confirmation email including a tracking number. All of our express companies are reputable around the world such as DHL, UPS and so on. 4.As a legal and formal company, we have our own Facebook. In addition, many customers have purchased from us and left us good reviews. You may also go to "About us" and "Testimonials" for further information. About Us: http://www.jjshouse.com/about/help.php?page_id=2 Testimonials: http://www.jjshouse.com/about/help.php?page_id=3 Could you please tell us which item you are interested in (need the ID or link)? We are glad to offer you more information. Looking forward to hearing from you.

By JJSHOUSE R., JJsHouse Representative

Hi, Laurel. This is Veronica from Jjshouse.com. I am glad to help. Would you please tell me your order number so I can help? You can send me an email to feedback@jjshouse.com. Hope to hear from you:)

By JJSHOUSE R., JJsHouse Representative

I cannot speak for the location as I live in the UK but I was very impressed with my wedding dress - I did pay the extra 20 pounds or so for them to use my exact measurements, however. The dress was stunning.

By Nicola S.

Can you please tell us your order number so we can check for you? Please send it to service@jjshouse.com. We will help you to solve any issue.

By JJSHOUSE R., JJsHouse Representative

Hi, please feel free to contact us by sending emails to service@jjshouse.com if you have any concerns. We are more than happy to serve you.

By JJSHOUSE R., JJsHouse Representative

I would suggest you find your garment locate. My reason for suggesting to shop locatebis that you can return or exchange without dealing with a return policy that would cost you money. Before you decide to purchase from this company, look up their reviews and complaints on JJ'S HOUSE. It's better to have a good buying experience as oppose to dealing with a hassle when your event is suppose to be a good experience. Good luck.

By Patricia T.

Dont touch this company I got a dress from them in total cost £160 there was a fault with the jacket and they would take it back, there is no hassle free returns. Then when I posted a bad review they said they would give me a refund and sent me a returns form with an address to where to send the dress. I sent this recorded delivery as JJS house requested and when Royal Mail went to deliver it they refused to take it. Avoid like the plague

By Arlene D.

Yup my dress was exactly like the picture. I was EXTREMELY happy. The material is high quality, heavy and well put together. Stunning

By Rebecca H.

I went by the MEASUREMENTS only not the size. In the hips i was a size 16 and up the top i was a 14 to their measurments. So i went for a size 16 which is nearly 2 sizes bigger then my true size. I will have to havr the top altered as its a bit to big but glad i went up and not went by size.

By Rebecca H.
Questions? Get answers from the JJsHouse staff and other customers.

JJsHouse?