Review of JJsHouse

Tel: +852 8199 0571
feedback@jjshouse.com

gjs
4/22/19

The hat arrived crushed and unwearable in a smashed-in box. You would think a hat seller would ship hats in a sturdy box. Am requesting full refund including shipping. Let's see if they honor their refund policy.

sandyr132
4/22/19

i wanted to let everyone know how disappointed I was with the hat that I received from jj house. I was expected a quality crafted hat that would fit me. The hat fits my doll and I do have to find somewhere to purchase another one for a event . Sending it back would cost me more money. I did learn a great lesson to read reviews before I do something on line . Sad to say that the picture and the hat are totally misconceiving. Be ware people.

anitap77
4/22/19

We purchased a size 12 and size 14 dress from JJ's. It was not custom made--just off the shelf. They will not return the second one. They only offer a 20% discount on your next purchase. The second one is still in the wrapper, (she never tried it on because the first one worked well enough) but they won't refund because they are calling it a custom order (which it is not). Do not mail order with this company...not if there is any chance you will need to make a return.

biancat12
4/21/19

I have ordered a dress from JJS House. Manufacturing and sending times were ok, but the package was refused by Brazilian customs due to a lack of information, and is coming back to China. I have contacted the customer service and they have no idea of how tracking works - or they just pretend it so. They have absolutely no consideration to customers, as they have just told me to wait for the package (which is not arriving to me). After claiming for my refund, they told me they will do it after receiving the package back. So, I pay for the dress, they do a mistake and I cannot receive it, and they will refund me only when (and if) the dress is received back. I will never buy anything from this company anymore, they are not serious!

nicolac49
4/18/19

Bought a dress in the sale, they then refused to send it to me for the sale price. Kept saying they didn't have it in stock but then told me I could have it for the full price.

Do not bother with them.

arimp
4/17/19

The evening dress is super nice, not only makes people feel temperament, but the material of the clothes is also very comfortable. The sisters like it very much.

alib131
4/17/19

Expect extra shipping charges and fees. 39% GST taxes and $16.00 transaction fees from DHL shipping. Other charges added too from shippjng company. So extra charges worked out to be 41% of the value of the dress.

maureeng57
4/17/19

I ordered the dress then realized I needed to pay the extra $75 for custom sizing. Ok gave the all my measurements I got sent a dress that was 2" to small in the back. I had to spend another $165 at a seamstress to have that repaired due to awrdfing time restrictions. The purse I ordered was pink not Champagne. Would I ever order from them s company again?? No,Mot ever. I should of gone to Davids Bridal and just spent the money fro. Get go because I'm the end I did anyways. Forget China and ordering. Stick to US products. If it's too good to be true then it is.

marias558
4/17/19

I've bought so many dresses and clothes from other sites and I've never had any problems. They just receive the item and refund your money.
With JJHouse it's impossible to return, they just steal your money!!!! They don't agree with our reasons, they ask for photos, they say they will refund us 40% if we keep the item .... It's a never ending story!!!
In the end if we sum up all the expenses (item price, shipping costs, customs costs, in my case higher than the dress; shipping costs for returning, time lost with emails ...) , we realise it´s better to put the dress in the garbage bin!!!
In my case they keep saying the dress is the same colour as the photo in the site and that the quality of their dresses is the best!!!
So, it's impossible for the costumer to be right and to receive his/her money back.

kelseyh34
4/16/19

I measured myself before ordering a bridesmaid dress. I chose the size of he dress based on their size chart (and gave myself a few extra inches). When I tried on the dress it would not even zip half way up my back. I went to return the dress however JJhouse told me I apparently bought a "final sale" item and they would not take the dress back.

Watch out for their "fine print"! Make sure you can return he dress before you order. I'm out $100.00 bucks at this point.

robertw940
4/15/19

Buyer beware.. this company out if China will steal ur money. We ordered some shoes..payed 2 day shipping.. shoes never came.. they keep saying will refund in a few days.. it's been 2 months. Even PayPal cant do anything about it.

ip15
4/15/19

If I could give them NO Stars, that is what they deserve. The size guidelines are totally wrong. I ordered a size even bigger, considering these were coming from China, they might run smaller. The waist was not even at the waist as in the picture. When I inquired about return and refund (their website Guarantees full refund if not satisfied)-I got a return email stating some BS about NOT returning and applying to another item; only receiving 40% off; and if I was to return within 7 days, I need to submit to them a picture.
Then, they said I used a 10% off coupon and would only get portion of total price. When I did the math, they were wrong on the refund of only the dress. When I addressed this, they totally ignored that they were taking advantage of Customers. If they are keeping chump change from every order, that all adds up to a heap of money at the end of the day.
This website is a SCAM. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM.

angkhanap
4/14/19

Order from the site if you wanna wait a month for your items. Might as well order from China to get it cheaper for the time you wait. I ordered 3 items and there was 1 that was out of stock and it took a whole nother 1 1/2 weeks to figure out how to replace it. I was going to cancel my order but waited bc I didn't need the items immediately. I will not be ordering from this site anymore.

lizg84
4/14/19

First of all, they lied about the date the dress would be sent. I was told it would be sent on April 4 if I put it in on March 16th. Because of a family situation I only had 6 weeks to plan my wedding so it seemed a god send.

Now, they've pushed back the send date 5 times from the 10th to the 18th and every thing in between. The dress will not be here in time for the 27th.

I feel lied to because they told me numerous times it was going to be sent in time. I feel devastated because now I have no wedding dress on top of the incredible stress of wedding planning during a difficult time for my family. Phone number goes to a phone box that can't receive messages.

Pretty sure they never even made my dress which was designed with custom measurements so they won't even give me a refund. I'm out of work now 3 months for a bad concussion so I have no money to buy another dress and I'm out of time.

Don't trust this company.

Update: they reached out to me to try to offer compensation for this problem. But the ticket link they gave me to reply isn't active, so I can't actually accept their offer.

alisong65
4/10/19

Ordered my wedding dress around 3 weeks ago . Arrived today , I love it , the material is light and comfy I'm a 14/16 but ordered size 18 went from the measurements on website. It is a little to big in one area so I will have it taken in slightly but that's ok . I'm getting married abroad so the material is perfect not heavy and doesn't crease easy . All in all I would definitely recommend this service. I was sceptical but took a risk all in all very very happy . I will put pics on after the wedding in August but cant right now as obviously it's a secret ha ha x

lindaa379
4/9/19

Have tried all day to make arrangements to return a dress that is much too small. Phone number doesn't work. Didn't get a return form in package. Dress was over $150 and I want my money back.

megh27
4/9/19

Bought my wedding shoes from here, worst mistake I ever made! Apparently I don't know the difference in colour between ivory and white! Multiple emails later and I have finally received the following from them..... I'm sure there is a threat in there that if I don't take down my negative review I will not get my money back!!!!!!

From JJ's..

Hope you have a nice day. We received your complaint on Sitejabber.

We have learnt your main complaint and we are sorry to bring you all the inconvenience. We are sorry that you are not satisfied with the shoes color. Here we checked with our factory that we did send you correct color shoes. Sometimes, the ivory color is did very close to the white color.

We totally understand your situation, we are willing to refund you the shipping cost back and forth total 25.7GBP. Hope it can let you feel better.

If our solution is okay with you, please kindly help us remove the review on Sitejabber. Once we receive your reply, we will process the next step for you quickly as your requirement.

Thank you for your time and effort. Looking forward to your reply.

Well reply sent... Let's see how long and how many more emails it takes to get my money back.... Absolutely appalling JJ's house, you should be ashamed of your customer services team for adding to the stress of a bride pla ning her wedding day.

dominiquec32
4/9/19

I ordered the wrong dress on accident and so I tried to return it. I tried to submit a ticket online and never heard back. I then emailed them twice, got a "confirmation email" back with a code to track my ticket. When I went to use the code, there was no page to even track tickets on the website, the link just takes you to the homepage. My mom tries to call 3 times and it goes straight to voicemail. I would not recommend because God forbid there is a problem with your order that you did not cause, you would not get a hold of anyone!

trudyp9
4/9/19

This company are dreadful - stay clear of them as they try to steal your money!!
My hat arrived badly damaged. There are not return slips etc. in the parcel. They offer you discount vouchers as a return or half your money back. They make it exceptionally difficult to process any return and now won't tell you properly how to do it. The products are not worth the money and I WANT my money back.

mariam701
4/9/19

i ordered the dress and it looked awful - it did not look nothing like on the website. So two days later per its policy I send it back. It has been 6 weeks i still did not get my money back - $200. Everytime i contact JJHOUSE i am told the refund will be issue in 48 hours if "it all goes well," i have contacted them many times and six weeks later i get the same answer.

dianat92
4/9/19

My order was over a month late. It sat for weeks in China. My event was over weeks before my items arrived. I asked them several times for a refund and they offered me free shipping on my next order. No way I will ever order from them again. My husband told me to ship it back. I didn't want to be out more money. Terrible customer experience.

lyndao7
4/8/19

Just an update from my last review, I just received an email telling me they will refund my money if I take my review down. NOT A HOPE. If they had been more helpful in the first email this wouldn't have happened.
I won't be removing my review i'd Rather lose my money so other people won't get RIPPED off like me.

jeanier9
4/8/19

Arrived late, not hemmed and the zipper in back was to short to put dress on.
Not aware dress made and shipped from China.
Only 40% refund requested but never issued. Request a check and never issued.
Unable to speak to a human regarding problem.
Seeking legal action.
WARNING; BUYER BEWARE!!!! BANK COFIRMED SCAM

kimberlyb345
4/8/19

Ordered 2 dresses neither fit, not even close. Dress ran really small. I ordered same size from 2 other stares and they fit perfect. Nightmare to return. Many emails back and forth. Then they refunded one dress, but not the other. More emails. Finally received refund for 2nd dress.

deew106
4/7/19

I placed the order on March 30th 2019 paid for express shipping which said 2-4 days . Now this is the fourth day and no product. Was told that they will try to get the order shipped. Order early and never, never, never pay for express shipping, its not worth the extra money. The item was for my granddaughter's first prom, so sad

I wear a size 4. I ordered a size 10! The dress still didn't fit. Believe the bad reviews! Now they are offering a 10% return for a stock dress that they say is custom made. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. You have been warned

By Traci H.
Helpful answer -1

Hi there, this is Veronica from jjshouse.com. Please rest assured that our company is legal and formal. You may refer to the following facts: 1.JJsHouse has been verified by Norton Secured Seal. As one of the leading online retailers, we send our dresses and other products all over the world. 2.You can pay for your order via PayPal and your payment will be safeguarded. 3.After placing your order, you can always check the order status on our site. Once it is shipped, you will get a confirmation email including a tracking number. All of our express companies are reputable around the world such as DHL, UPS and so on. 4.As a legal and formal company, we have our own Facebook. In addition, many customers have purchased from us and left us good reviews. You may also go to "About us" and "Testimonials" for further information. About Us: http://www.jjshouse.com/about/help.php?page_id=2 Testimonials: http://www.jjshouse.com/about/help.php?page_id=3 Could you please tell us which item you are interested in (need the ID or link)? We are glad to offer you more information. Looking forward to hearing from you.

By JJSHOUSE R., JJsHouse Representative

Hi, please feel free to contact us by sending emails to service@jjshouse.com if you have any concerns. We are more than happy to serve you.

By JJSHOUSE R., JJsHouse Representative

Hi, Laurel. This is Veronica from Jjshouse.com. I am glad to help. Would you please tell me your order number so I can help? You can send me an email to feedback@jjshouse.com. Hope to hear from you:)

By JJSHOUSE R., JJsHouse Representative

I cannot speak for the location as I live in the UK but I was very impressed with my wedding dress - I did pay the extra 20 pounds or so for them to use my exact measurements, however. The dress was stunning.

By Nicola S.

By JJSHOUSE R., JJsHouse Representative

I would suggest you find your garment locate. My reason for suggesting to shop locatebis that you can return or exchange without dealing with a return policy that would cost you money. Before you decide to purchase from this company, look up their reviews and complaints on JJ'S HOUSE. It's better to have a good buying experience as oppose to dealing with a hassle when your event is suppose to be a good experience. Good luck.

By Patricia T.

No they don't fully. My dress was to be Ivory with green embroidery and my wedding dress came in clover green with dark green embroidery and SEQUINS added all over for good measure I guess!

By Tammi L.

I ordered a size up and the dress was way too big in the bust (and I'm pretty busty) but pretty tight in the waist. I could not wear it for the event it was ordered for, but their return policy is terrible so I am out the money. Do yourself a favor and look elsewhere.

By Linda F.

I can only say the jacket I bought is nicely finished off. Obviously it's not real satin but I have seen jackets no better than this one at 3 times the price. My delivery charge was reasonable. I can't speak for any other items.

By Valerie C.
Questions? Get answers from the JJsHouse staff and other customers.

JJsHouse?