Review of BCBG

Tel: 877.707.2224
guestservices@us.bcbg.com

lw201
4/18/19

This company is a scam. I requested a slip for my refund (because they have now made it even harder to refund items) I reached out to their support online within the 21 day period- no response. Called to get support, denied my refund because it was after 21 days. Even though I emailed them in time. They told me I had to 'Prove' I sent an email. Conveniently enough, the email listed on their website does not work. I have attached screenshots of what happens when you try to contact them. Additionally screenshot of my email failing when I tried to reach the information they provided. This company is disgusting and a scam. Stay away.

suej95
2/10/19

Buyer beware - if you need to return, you're out of luck. No exceptions! I agree with the horrible customer service and return policy of BCBG. The process to check out was flawed and required three attempts. In the last go-round, I ended up with an item in my shopping cart, accidentally. My to my chagrin, BCBG will NOT let me return it. I explained the details, I had my credit card company willing to speak with them, as they had noticed the repeated and failed attempts to process the order - but still NO. As other reviewers mentioned, you have to wait for a supervisor to call you back...and the person I spoke with was incredibly unprofessional, beyond rude and the worst listener imaginable. See ya BCBG...I am happy to spend what I used to spend with you at other retailers! Your end is in sight - service trumps style...especially when there are lots of other options for great style.

jennyp100
11/29/18

I have been a long time customer with BCBG. I recently bought something online and went into a store to return it. You cannot return items bought online to a BCBG store. If you bought online you can only ship it back. This is horrible customer service. I bought online assuming that I would be able to return in the store since they are the same company. Sad to say but they just lost a customer. I will never buy online from them again. All well known reputable stores will allow you to return items to the store. I do not need to shop at a store that does not offer a customer convenience.

aimees30
12/26/17

Love this line. Sold at Macys
Reasonable
Well made
Trendy and very wide selection
***********************

maryt225
12/20/17

At first glance the website is fashionable and is worthy my trust. But if to look at it deeper and start communicating and buying here is something that changed my mind so much. I was not that satisfied with it.

chunn1
12/7/17

Placed an order on their web.,and waiting for a week there is no updates on shipping status . So I emailed customer service and was told that my order has been canceled cause inventory was deleted (sold out ?) (I don't even know what does that suppose to mean ..) and I browse their web again ,try to find dresses for my weekend events,it turns out both dresses I ordered are still available in my size .. I don't know why the customer service lie to me for ..

lienh1
2/19/17

I've been a very loyal customer of BCBG because of the great quality and because of the sales when I can afford to get. Tonight I had a very bad experience with Lisa (shown on my receipt) at St. Johns Town Center, Jacksonville, Florida. There was a messed up on the price tag, long story but since 90% of my closet's clothes are BCBG, I didn't expect the rude response when she repeatedly said: "you want it, yes or no"? like forcing me to decide right away and made me feel humiliated, instead of making me, as a loyal customer, to make better informed decision and feel-good experiences. The store is closing down, her behavior stopped me from going back. If she "Lisa" goes shopping, does she want to be treated the same way??

amitd10
10/9/16

It is my best site for fashion shopping

dt62
8/17/16

Went to one location and tried on a dress that was a size too big, but perhaps wearable with a belt. I mentioned how big it was to the sales associate, but she encouraged me to buy it, and I did. My husband reminded me that there was another location (we were still in the mall), so I went back in and asked them to call the other location. They said that they wouldn't do a refund or exchange, since it was a sale item. Keep in mind that I had literally bought it minutes before. I tried going to the other location (they had the right size), but they still wouldn't even allow an exchange despite being the same day, etc. Terrible, terrible customer service. I won't be shopping there again. I definitely don't recommend their items either. No wonder their stores are always empty.

Tip for consumers: Avoid this store!

aidar9
8/3/16

I am very disappointed with this brand, I got adress from store and disnt wear it for 2 months and then when I was going to wear I smelled something stinks and I saw there are yellow rings on the dress which I paid almost 100$, this is very disappointing!

rakeshd6
4/27/16

Love the quality and shapes of bags.

elenan4
4/13/16

BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE! The BCBG Borderfree sales policy says that the EU consumers are entitled for a refund of shipping costs, this is in line with EU regulations. After countless emails BCBG refused to recognize their own sale terms and compensate me for the shipping costs (which is above EUR 40 on a less than a EUR 200 dress). I didn't have any choice with the shipping as had to send it with BCBG provider! As a consumer I entered contracts on terms which are now breached by BCBG. They acknowledged that and apologized "for my experience" but still did not refund me! How horrible that such a company operates in Europe and tries to present themselves as an upscale shop. This is a fraudulent behavior to refuse to comply with its promises! I was a good costumer while living in Canada and also now in EU but I will never buy from them! I recommend all people not to buy form them online as you are guaranteed a bad customer service, waste of energy and loss of money.

manishal
3/29/16

My clutch is just superb. I love flaunting it.

sauda5
1/4/16

bcbg is the site where I see the latest fashion combination But that too latest for women.

annak74
12/6/15

Good quality shoes for a great price. I should know, I own over 300 pair of shoes.

erine5
11/29/15

I like this site very much. All time I get the service in within time .Customer service is swift the designs are attractive.But the BCBG gets High price.When you go on sale, and you have to pay the higher rate.But the clothes finishing is good. I wish BCBG had more discounts to recommend my friends.

surim
10/16/15

Love the dresses here for special occasions although sometimes I feel as if BCBG is overpriced for what it is and prefer to shop elsewhere.

orlandom24
6/18/15

Unfortunately, I cannot afford

bethe11
6/3/15

Love their clothes and I miss shopping at their stores in New Jersey. Glad I can still shop there online.

olgag3
5/8/15

I ordered 6 items, when i opened a package, they shipped only 5, one item was missing, which costs 170$. I called costumer service right away, the girl said they will investigate. Next day, I called again, they said its gonna take few days and bcbg will contact me. During that time I sent two messages to costumer service, never heard from them. Few days later, I felt like I have to call again, third time, crying, exhausted and disappointed, the girl said that she doesn't see any complains regarding my missing item. I was shocked!!! Never ever experienced the service like that.... So she said my money will be returned, I still waiting second week... Gonna file fraud... Moreover, they didn't include return label, the item didn't fit me, I had to pay ups 13$ for shopping. Plus they charged me for return 7$, when I called again, the girl said its a policy. I said I paid my own money, why you charging me for shipping if I already paid...??? She didn't know what to respond... To be honest I was never ever treated like that..... Terrible terrible customer service... They lost me as costumer.. Will never ever spend a dollar to BCBG. Please girls be AWARE... Lots lots of other stores with beautiful much cheaper cloth and exceptional customer service!

lisas145
3/12/15

Never a problem...discounts are fab!!

vc13
1/30/15

I wish this would let me select 0 stars. Absolutely worst customer service ever. The dress I purchased on the website was completely misleading. It turned out to be a full size smaller than it was claiming to be! I called customer service discussing the dimensions and how it does not match up. Also how I own a bunch of other dresses that are all the same size so I have never had reason to doubt their sizes could be so variable. But even then they would not allow me to exchange the dress for the next size up. DO NOT PURCHASE.

lisan39
12/21/14

If I could put zero stars I would. I made an order for 6 bridesmaids dresses with bcbg with guaranteed duty free and express shipping. The items arrived except I was half my order. When I called bcbg to explain to them I had missing dresses they said they could not do anything for five business days until border free contacted them. I took matters into my own hands and called border free myself and within one day already had it sorted out on their end that bcbg was responsible to send me another three dresses. When I caled bcbg to follow up they said the only way I would receive the rest of my order was to pay for three more dresses and then they would ship the missing items and give me a refund. Why would I pay for even more dresses? Or give the company who owes me three dresses even more money for something that is their problem? Everyone I spoke to on the telephone with that company did not genuinely care my bridesmaids dresses were missing or how it would affect my wedding. For a company who is supposedly high end and luxury they have the worst customer service I have ever received and I am now out the cost of three bcbg dresses. The company will rip you off. Buyers beware.

margaretc44
9/19/14

I think it is almost easier and faster to shop online for bcbg dresses as their retail stores never seem to have my size. You can even return in store.

helenf12
4/18/14

I discovered bcbg from my mom which is kinda crazy that we now shop at the same store. They have a great exchange policy if it doesnt fit exactly.

2 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

They offered to provide return shipping to me for $39 to be subtracted from the refund...I was directed to return the dress myself and they still charged me the $39...it has been numerous unanswered emails and expensive phone calls to get help...and still many mistakes on their end...

By Lori H.
Questions? Get answers from the BCBG staff and other customers.

2 Photos for BCBG