Review of Ted Baker

Tel: +1 619 331 9553
webenquiries.usa@tedbaker.com

estherr37
4/21/19

Bought a couple of dresses during a sale event. 3 business days after the purchase they were not shipped yet. Speaking to customer service on the phone seemed that they were very disorganized, and not up to the challenge of fulfilling orders on a timely basis. I cancelled the order. Bought the same 2 dresses and paid $30 additional, to receive them in 2 days. It's been now 5 days, and still no shipping confirmation. Will see if and when I receive these items. Spoke with them on the phone, and they refunded the $30. They told me they are not 'Amazon' as an excuse for the incompetence. I shop a lot on line and this has been an exception to how companies handle online sales. Buy at your own risk.

mahmoonat
1/28/19

Very pleased with their service, had a my daughter s wallet from John Lewis and my daughter she just kept in side the wardrobe hardly used but she felt it is bit faulty ,So we took it back to Ted-baker s shop and explain it all , I couldn't believe it they didn't say anything,told us to choose any other wallet happy to exchange or refund. This is you call a best customer service . Their staff inside the store or online very polite kind and helpful , so definitely recommend Ted-baker . Beautiful people from their hearts.

angiem92
5/24/18

I ordered three items on Ted Baker.com. I paid $20 for two day shipping. The items took four days to arrive. I had previously received an email saying that all three items had been dispatched. I also received an email receipt of all three items. My Ted Baker account said completed for all three items on that order. When my package finally arrived, I opened it to find only two items. I called customer service to ask why my three items that had been dispatched and my three items that had been confirmed delivered to me were now only two items in a box. They told me that one item had been canceled so I should have two items delivered to me. I told them I did not cancel any items. Also, I was confirmed by email and on my account that all three items had been purchased dispatched and delivered to me. Customer service told me that one item had been canceled by the warehouse because it was out of stock. The item was in stock online, it let me purchase it online, and it was confirmed delivered to me. I told customer service that I was not informed that an item had been canceled and that I wish I had been because this item was a birthday gift, and I would have picked out a different item. However, no one told me the item was canceled, and the package was delivered two days late, so my gift was ruined. Customer service went on to tell me that they were sorry and that I was not charged for the canceled item. No compensation was made for my troubles of paying $20 for two day shipping that turned into a four day shipping of an incomplete order. I was simply told that I would not be charged for an item that was never delivered to me in the first place (even though I received multiple confirmations that it was). I love Ted Baker items, but this was a complete joke of logistics, communication, and customer service. What a joke.

nataliam33
4/12/18

I was a bit fan of the brand, I own quite of collection but recent purchases had totally changed my mind about the brand. Last Christmas I bought a purse for my mum and wallet for my boyfriend. My mum's wallet fell apart after less than 2 months of using and my boyfriend's wallet in less than 3. Since I bought my boyfriend's wallet through non TB online store I made complaint to that store and got 50% of the amount paid refunded so that was good. However my mum's purse I bought trough TD site and they just refuse to take any responsibility of what happened. They wanted me to ship it back on my cost and then they will investigate and decide if my complaint is legit. I sent them pictures where is shows that the purse was just poorly made - either they didn't use enough glue or the glue was faulty. I spent a lot of money on that purse and on top of that they wanted me to pay for international shipping. I have asked what will happen when they decide against my complaint, didn't get the answer. Never buying any TD again.

stephaniek88
11/30/17

I have been a long time customer of Ted Baker. I have purchase the Ted Baker brand at Nordstroms, Ted Baker.com, and even at their flagship store in London. I own over 50 dresses, luggage, cosmetic cases, tech cases, scarves, jewelry, trench coats, men's accessories, etc. In essence, I am what you refer to as a high volume, high frequency customer.

On September 28, 2017, I purchased my first set of heels (BETCIY Ankle Strap Leather). Since they only come in whole sizes I opted to get the larger size 8. When they arrived it was clear that I should have ordered the smaller size 7 even though my size is a 7.5.

I immediately called the customer service agent for an exchange. She informed me that the 7's were sold out and that I would have to return the shoes. So, I immediately packed them back in the original box and mailed them to the return center.

On October 25, 2017, I received a letter from Hannah Dudney (Customer Service Agent) stating that upon inspection of order 38266563 by a member of the returns department it was confirmed that the shoes were no longer in the condition they were purchased in. This is due to the significant signs of wear. And, for the reasons mentioned that they are unable to issue an exchange/refund. And, they sent me back the shoes. In my opinion, your returns department needs to be retrained or your QA department needs to be re-educated. Because I returned the shoes exactly as is. It's clear that your company operates in silos and does not communicate to each other.

I wish I could upload a photo of the shoes to this review so that everyone can see that they are in "perfect condition" with NO signs of wear. I am beyond disappointed. Now, I have a pair of shoes that are too big for me and I have to either give them away or donate them.

I have been a Ted Baker customer for years and have socially promoted the brand to my colleagues and friends. I have to admit that this experience will curtail any further recommendations of the Ted Baker brand. If you have any social responsibility, you will make this right.

albertk25
10/9/15

Overall it was a good purchase with a quick delivery time.

eg227
e g.
7/20/15

I recently brought a makeup bag and pencil case from Ted Baker.
The delivery time was really quick and they arrived in a big, pastel coloured, pretty box with a pretend stamp, writing and printed wax seal. The box is now siting on a shelf in my wardrobe.

The products are pretty as always from Ted Baker, although expensive for what they are (makeup bag £29.99 and pencil case £22).

Overall it was a good purchase with a quick delivery time.

Questions? Get answers from the Ted Baker staff and other customers.

Ted Baker?