HATCH Collection reviews

1 star

lindaz22
Linda Z.
9/15/16

I bought the perfect tee for my sister who has a 6 month old baby and is pregnant again, she absolutely loves it and said she wants 5 more! Fabric hangs very nicely too.

elizabethc163
Elizabeth C.
8/15/16

The Luncheon dress is a really, really cute dress. I'm early in my pregnancy and it's fitting perfectly loose without looking like a maternity dress. I will definitely wear this not pregnant as well. The one size fits all fits like my normal size 6. It's fabulous.

margarets92
Margaret S.
7/14/16

I can't say enough good things about the Highline dress. This is easily the best day-to-day maternity dress I've found anywhere. The asymmetrical hem adds a lot of style, and unlike most maternity dresses I've seen, it isn't cut super wide, so you don't feel like a tent wearing it. I find it super comfortable too-- a really soft, nice jersey. I've worn it around on the weekends, and dressed it up for work with a nice statement necklace. If it came in more colors, I'd literally buy them all-- and I hate most maternity clothing!

jenniferp117
Jennifer P.
5/8/16

I got this great cami from Hatch. I got it in black and it isn't at all sheer either. I can wear it alone or layered. I am 5'9 and 6 months pregnant (pre-preg size was 6) and it fits well and is super flattering, if I do say so myself. I don't see any reason why I can't wear this post pregnancy, too.

nancyi15
Nancy I.
4/21/16

Hatch is the very opposite of trendy, cheap maternity fashion that only looks good while pregnant with a big belly bump: The clothes are made to be worn before, during, and after pregnancy. Obviously, that means they run loose and large, although the site does have a petite option. All that goddess-y stuff that you've seen the celebs wearing to hide their bumps, that's what you'll find here. Great, quality stuff.

karenn47
Karen N.
11/20/15

HATCH doesn't fit the mold of your typical maternity clothing. It consists of only basic pieces that are chic, timeless, and extremely comfortable. These maternity wardrobe must haves are made to be worn before, during, and after your pregnancy. Each piece can be mixed and matched with one another to add great versatility to your wardrobe. If you want to invest in a small, versatile maternity wardrobe that will stand the test of time and fashion trends, this is the place to go!

21 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the HATCH Collection staff and other customers.

HATCH Collection?