CoutureCandy

CoutureCandy has a consumer rating of 4.41 stars from 1,278 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. CoutureCandy also ranks 10th among Wedding Dresses sites.

This company responds to reviews on average within 2 days

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 83.6%

• The lady that processed my order is very helpful, She helped me choose the right size based from Mon Cheri's size chart.
  • Thanks Couture Candy for an awesome shopping experience!

• I purchased a dress for my daughter and when it arrived totally different then the picture I asked for a return label.
  • I am very satisfied with Couture Candy, not only with the dresses but especially with their Customer Service.
How would you rate CoutureCandy?
Business's Favorite Review

“Great Customer Service! (Must Read)”

Tiffany H.
3/29/19

I was hesitant at first when I first check Couture Candy online because of the reviews I read about it. To see is to believe as what others use to say and I tried. I can say I was brainwashed by the negative reviews because Couture Candy's Customer Service is really great. When I call to order, I had an amazing Customer Service Representative on the line who is very patient with a customer like me. They also made a follow up through email that made me feel secure and everything is being taken cared of. Thank you Couture Candy! I believe Couture Candy more than I believe those negative reviews that are just trolling around.

See full review

“Value for money”

Sophia J.
2/3/20

With prom season just around the corner, my daughter has been frantically looking for the perfect dress. Luckily, I remembered that a friend of mine suggested this website. From placing the order to receiving the actual dress, I'm glad everything went great! Customer service rep was also nice enough to answer all my questions and guide me through the process.

Reviews (1,278)

customer service (172) dress (640) store credit (63) return policy (48) great selection (25) shopping experience (20) 5 days (16) 3 days (14) credit card (16) great experience (19) size chart (9) prom dress (16)
sophiaj59
February 3rd, 2020
shaundriaa
March 14th, 2020
Verified purchase
Shopping was quick and easy. Found exactly what I wanted at a good price. I hope the free shipping arrives in a reasonable amount of time.
nicolen194
February 19th, 2020
Verified purchase
I'm very satisfied with the purchase that I made with Couture Candy! The dress is amazingly wonderful... I got it in time for the wedding of my niece. I have a great time from placing the order, shipping confirmation and delivery. I also asked about expedite delivery, Couture Candy also provides that service. The whole experience was fantastic. I will order again. I encourage everyone to order a dress from this site. I'm sure you will have the same experience.
sabrinaf53
June 19th, 2020
Verified purchase
Beautiful dresses and quality. The prices are unbelievable even in US currency. I received my shipment to Canada in less than two weeks. Highly recommend this store to Canadians customers.
jennifern354
March 5th, 2020
Verified purchase
Good selection. Good sale prices too. Just wish you offered more pics of gowns especially the backs.
kimd480
August 3rd, 2020
Verified purchase
The specialist that assisted me over the phone was knowledgeable and made my shopping experience a positive one. I can't wait to surprise my daughter with this dress! Thank you!
janen116
February 26th, 2020
Verified purchase
Not the shopping per say, but the packaging! Quiet disappointing... An elegant dress packed in a tiny box with no hanger and no garment bag, really Couture Candy?! You can do better than this!
tracys106
July 10th, 2020
Verified purchase
Great selection of dresses. Having to pay for shipping when spending $240 is a bit ridiculous. They should lower the amount to be in line with other retailers.
teresal220
February 19th, 2020
Verified purchase
Thank you Couture Candy. You never fail to provide an excellent customer service and your dresses are really amazing. I will tell all my friends about your wonderful website.
carlynh1
March 26th, 2020
baharm3
June 17th, 2020
Verified purchase
I am very happy with my orders. Ok ordered 5 beautiful dresses and got them on time.
rosap65
June 28th, 2020
Verified purchase
Great selection in clothing. I hope I receive my order by this Saturday! Can't wait to see the dress
opokuaa
April 12th, 2020
Verified purchase
My shopping experience is wonderful because they have sales and affordable dresses you can purchase and I love that.
mariab585
March 3rd, 2020
Verified purchase
Very helpful representative did all my order I'm pleased have not received my dress yet. Hopefully everything goes well.
sydneyg46
January 12th, 2020
Verified purchase
This site is legit! Thank you CoutureCandy! I found a perfect dress for my event. Looking forward to my next purchase.
jemimahh
January 30th, 2020
Verified purchase
I'm totally satisfied with my purchase and so impressed with how professional and courteous your customer service are. You guys truly deserve a 5/5 stars!
natashab141
May 16th, 2020
Verified purchase
We have spent two months looking for a dress for fair queen contest. And this is PERFECT! As long as it shows up as ordered with no defects, I will be happy to sing high praises about your company! My daughter is in love with this classy look that is perfect for a pageant. Thank you soooooo much!
mishellf1
March 16th, 2020
Verified purchase
Very fast shipping and the dress is absolutely stunning and very high quality. It's even more beautiful in person. I would purchase from this company again with no hesitation. Excellent transaction!
mariaj374
August 12th, 2020
Verified purchase
Great customer service. They were prompt in answering, she answered my questions about two dresses and offered to help me order, which I took her up on. Alot of beautiful dresses and sizes to chose from
karenb1433
April 14th, 2020
Verified purchase
This is the second dress we have ordered... extremely pleased and looking to order at least one or two more== for a national pageant!
mayt49
August 2nd, 2020
Verified purchase
Love that i can refine by size and only see what's available for me. Have ordered from here before and gowns are authentic!
gwenh59
March 3rd, 2020
Verified purchase
The chat is very slow but excellent. Could use some indicators like..." Just a minute", ' "checking" so I would know something is happening.
lauraw740
June 5th, 2020
Verified purchase
Great selection, fast & free shipping, no sales tax... very pleased & would highly recommend shopping with couture candy:-)
nyoy
January 18th, 2020
Verified purchase
I wore the dress to my brother's wedding last year. I got so many compliments. Highly recommended.
susanb239
March 21st, 2020
Verified purchase

They will only offer you store credit minus multitude of the penalties regardless of the reason for the return, oh and you will have to pay back the "free" shipping. DO NOT BUY from this company!

By Maria E.
See more answers (7)

Hello Keelia, may I know your phone number please?

See more answers (4)

Hi Irina! Thank you so much for showing your interest to CoutureCandy! To better assist you with your inquiry, kindly reach our Sales Team at 855-700-4239.

See more answers (3)

Absolutely they are authentic, my gown came directly from Daymor the designer.

By Angela B.

Hi Keelia, have you contacted one of our representatives? Thanks

By France H., Director of Operations

Hi Samantha, Thanks for your interest in Couture Candy. For Canada shipping, the processing time will take 2 to 4 business days, while shipping excluding the processing may take up to 10 to 15 business days. It also has a shipping fee of $24.95. Should you have any other questions, free to call the Sales Department at 855-700-4239 option 2. Kind regards, sales@couturecandy.com

See more answers (2)

Yes but you will have to pay a large restocking fee.

By Lauren L.

Status of order

Hi Julie! Thank you so much for contacting CoutureCandy! To better assist you with your inquiry, kindly reach us at 855-700-4239.

See more answers (2)

Hi Lina! We appreciate your interest in one of our dresses. To better assist you with your sizing inquiry, kindly reach our Sales Team at 855-700-4239. We'll be more than happy to help you out find the perfect size.

See more answers (2)

Hello Trish, thanks for asking. If you decided to return the item, for the dresses, you have 5days to request for an RMA number and we will send it your email address. Once RMA number was provided, you have to ship the item asap so we can receive it within 5days from the time you receive the RMA number. Once item received and confirmed, your account will be forwarded to our Accounting department to process the refund, the refund will be in form of store credit, less freight cost, less handling fee and return label (if used). You can also view our return policy here: https://www.couturecandy.com/pages/returns-and-exchanges/

See more answers (2)

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the CoutureCandy staff and other customers.

Products (1,429)

Emma Street - Embellished V-Neck Dress ES509
Emma Street - Embellished V-Neck Dress ES509
I looked so glamourous in this pretty street neck dress.!
Alexander by Daymor - 961 Cap Sleeve Sequin-Ornate Embroidered Gown
Alexander by Daymor - 961 Cap Sleeve Sequin-Ornate Embroidered Gown
My date should be spellbound on seeing me in this charming dress
Cinderella Divine - CD0141 Beaded Lace Chiffon Halter Cocktail Dress
Cinderella Divine - CD0141 Beaded Lace Chiffon Halter Cocktail Dress
This cocktail dress made me fetching the right guys ;)
Faviana - S10410 Sleeveless Deep V-neck Stretch Satin Trumpet Dress
Faviana - S10410 Sleeveless Deep V-neck Stretch Satin Trumpet Dress
The satin trumpet dress is amazing. It has my favorite appeal..
La Femme - 28942 Crisscross Surplice Cold Shoulder Gown
La Femme - 28942 Crisscross Surplice Cold Shoulder Gown
My date couldn't take his eyes off me in this surplice cold shoulder gown
Decode 1.8 - Embellished Cap Sleeve Bateau Neck Dress 182896
Decode 1.8 - Embellished Cap Sleeve Bateau Neck Dress 182896
I'm in love with the neck style of this pretty dress!
Mac Duggal Evening - 67007D Embellished Sheer Long Sleeve A-Line Dress
Mac Duggal Evening - 67007D Embellished Sheer Long Sleeve A-Line Dress
This dress is embellished and long sleeve. It makes me look good!
Cinderella Divine - KV1050 Off Shoulder Fitted Jersey Evening Gown
Cinderella Divine - KV1050 Off Shoulder Fitted Jersey Evening Gown
As soon as the order arrived, i was excited as hell. It's so nice looking.
Cameron Blake by Mon Cheri - 216691 Illusion Bateau Appliqued Trumpet Dress
Cameron Blake by Mon Cheri - 216691 Illusion Bateau Appliqued...
Wearing a trumpet dress is a fascinating experience
Tarik Ediz - Embellished Crisscross Halter Strap Gown 92530
Tarik Ediz - Embellished Crisscross Halter Strap Gown 92530
Nothing sounds more sexy than the criss cross halter strap gown
Alyce Paris - 27278 Lace V-neck Mikado Ballgown
Alyce Paris - 27278 Lace V-neck Mikado Ballgown
The lacy v neck ball gown is every girl's choice for a unique pick
Elizabeth K - GL2532 Sleeveless Deep V-Neck Satin Ballgown
Elizabeth K - GL2532 Sleeveless Deep V-Neck Satin Ballgown
Sleeveless satin ball gown can bring a boost to the confidence
Cameron Blake by Mon Cheri - 119662 Versatile Jeweled Lace Sheath Gown
Cameron Blake by Mon Cheri - 119662 Versatile Jeweled Lace Sheath Gown
The versatile sheath gown is absolutely comfortable to carry off
Lara Dresses - 29746 Embellished Plunging V-neck Fitted Dress
Lara Dresses - 29746 Embellished Plunging V-neck Fitted Dress
I am a total fan of the v neck plunging dress since it brings in a style out of me
Ieena Duggal - 26136I Cowl Fitted Sheath Evening Gown
Ieena Duggal - 26136I Cowl Fitted Sheath Evening Gown
The cowl fitted sheath evening gown lasts longer in the hearts and minds of girls
MGNY By Mori Lee - 71728 Embroidered Plunging V-neck Sheath Dress
MGNY By Mori Lee - 71728 Embroidered Plunging V-neck Sheath Dress
Plunging v neck dresses are every girls's distinctive pick for casual parties
Nina Canacci - 5152 Off-shoulder Sweetheart A-line Dress
Nina Canacci - 5152 Off-shoulder Sweetheart A-line Dress
I couldn't stop capturing pictures in the off shoulder sweet heart a line dress
Feriani Couture - 26145 Dazzling Long Sleeve Evening Gown
Feriani Couture - 26145 Dazzling Long Sleeve Evening Gown
Everyone at the party could not take their eyes off me in the long sleeve evening gown
Primavera Couture - 3063 Two-Piece Beaded Bateau Evening Gown
Primavera Couture - 3063 Two-Piece Beaded Bateau Evening Gown
Gowns are extremely comfortable, especially if they are th two pieced evening gown
Primavera Couture - Two Piece Sequined Long Dress 1766
Primavera Couture - Two Piece Sequined Long Dress 1766
A two piece long dress is yet another boost for rocking a beach party
See more products

Make your special occasions even more memorable with our designer dress collections for different events. Events like prom and homecoming only happen once in a lifetime. Buy your dream prom dress online from our irresistible collection and make some heads turn at the party. CoutureCandy also has a collection of petite prom dresses and plus size dresses to encourage every woman to look and feel her best this Prom season. You can also shop for homecoming dresses at highly discounted rates from our special sale online.

Not just that; we have the perfect dresses for all other events - formal, semi-formal, or casual. Whether it is nights-out with friends, pageants, military balls, charity galas, weddings, or family gatherings, our trendy long dresses, ball gowns, short dresses, cocktail dresses, and other fashionable party dresses will spoil you for choices with their creative designs, stunning colors and unique styles. We also have a stunning wedding collection for both wedding guests as well as brides of 2020. We have beautiful bridal gowns by different designers like Tarik Ediz, Mary’s Bridal, Elizabeth K, etc. You can also check out the exquisite collection of mother of the bride dresses, affordable bridesmaid outfits, and other wedding guest dresses for this auspicious day.

Business History

Founded in 2005, CoutureCandy.com is celebrating its 15th year as a top fashion destination! For over a decade, Couture Candy has offered our fashion ­savvy and value ­conscious customers the most sought­ after styles from top designers, at competitive prices! At Couture Candy, we believe that “value” is a combination of the latest trends, the most popular brands, and high ­end apparel & accessories at the best possible price. We deliver that value to our customers by offering the most coveted, in­-season designer styles with impossibly quick markdowns, seasonal promotions, and impossibly fast price matching technology!

franceh1
France H.
Director of Operations
Typically responds within 2 days

How do I know I can trust these reviews about CoutureCandy?

Have a question about CoutureCandy?