US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

wandaj2

This sight has truly gotten a bad rap for poor customer service. (in 18 reviews)

evelynw

I am waiting on an order and will cancel if it takes longer than 3-4 weeks. (in 74 reviews)

debbieb77

I took a chance and ordered hair while visiting another state surprisingly it actually came within 3 days. (in 8 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

janm78
7/22/16

I had ordered before I read reviews. The reviews made me a bit nervous but I am very happy with results. I ordered my hair on Monday and received on Thursday with no problems. I received just what I ordered and in very good condition. Will be ordering more. Thanks Hairsisters!

briyanar
7/13/16

First they send me the wrong color. And then tried to make me feel like I was crazy telling me that I ordered the right color when I was looking at a completely different color. Funny thing about it is I ordered the same wig in the same color before so I know that jacked my order up. Then I went back to look at the invoice to see if I ordered the wrong one and I didn't. I am so pissed and I will not be buying from these people again. I wish I could go lower the 1 star and then lower than that.

tinas93
7/7/16

My most recent encounter with Hair Sisters was the worst ever. It took me over a week to get my package because one of the items weren't listed as same day shipping. The new rule is everything in your order has to be listed as same day shipping to get your order shipped the same day. I ordered a week in advance of my vacation and I still didn't get my order in time. I called to complain and nobody ever called me back. I will never use this company again! I have found and new company to be like the old hair sisters they are Divatress. If you are looking for a company were you get your hair quick and good Customer Service give them a try.
Please review past reviews and you will find that consistently for ever negative review, within a few days of that review there is a positive review. I think those are reviews that they have written to make their company look better. Please don't waste your time with this company unless it is a last resort and you are in no hurry or you'll regret it!

aliciaj19
6/22/16

I was afraid to make an order as I saw all the negative reviews but , shipping to New Zealand was so fast!!! and I love my products. I am happy with the quality of the hair products and the service you provide via e mail. Thank you, Hair sisters

nj54
6/14/16

Never written a hair review like this but I think it's important to share. Ordered a wig which took a very long time to come. Tracking link didn't work so all the info I had was that it was "shipped". When I finally received a response to my query about why the tracking number doesn't work, I was provided with a new tracking number which worked...after the product was delivered. Today. Great. Also, customer service skills are sub-par. Straightforward questions aren't met with a greeting but just a bland response which leaves you with more questions. Best part is that after waiting for so long, the wig came in the wrong colour. Tried to give them the benefit of the doubt and thought maybe it's just my eyes but no a 1 is dark, a 1B is dark but you can see the brown. I've asked for the returns information but I hope what I've read about paying for returns and exchanges not being possible aren't true. If I have to return I won't bother purchasing it in the new colour. Waste of time for no reason. It's good that some people have good experiences but heed the warnings! Reasons like this are why I like to stick to the company I know. Next time I'll wait very patiently until my usual site has the item in stock again. Also, when I finally received the correct tracking info I saw that the courier was FedEx International. I try to avoid them as I haven't had good service from them in the past and also because it means I'll receive a huge customs charge. So all in all - thanks Hair Sisters. At least you've taught me something. Wig is nice-looking but has already started fraying.

Tip for consumers: I wouldn't advise it.

nnekao
6/2/16

Honestly, I was scared to order from this company because of all the bad reviews. I ordered my hair this past Sunday (memorial weekend) and received my hair today (Thursday). No complaints here. Excellent customer service as well. I emailed them, just to make sure I would be receiving my hair before the weekend, and received a reply quickly.

kimberlym90
5/20/16

i ordered 3 wigs from Hair sisters and recieved them 3 weeks later longest ive ever waited for something especially when it said this items ships today before 3pm. Sooooo after the long wait i received the items and the packaging was horrible looks like some cardboard cutout thrown in sme plastic with a picture of the item inside.Opened it up to my surpfise was this horribly made wig so i rushed to see the other two that i had ordered were just as bad they looked nothing like the picture on the model or the packaging the qaulity of the wig was cheap raggedy and poorly made after spending $85.00 i was floored ... i would not recommend ordering from them .... dont waste your time or your money cheaper isnt always better .... STRAIGHT GARBAGE!!!!!!!!!!!

annaw70
5/9/16

Hair sisters is very nice company. They are very experienced. They know how to work any human hair. I'm very impressive and really appreciated to your work . This Place is very great full for me and my hair. Thanks Hair Sisters.

cecew
3/14/16

I've ordered from hairsisters for a year and a half and their service was amazing. Being a college student on a budget they had great deals. This time I ordered the SENSATIONNEL 100% VIRGIN REMI BUNDLE HAIR BARE & NATURAL BRAZILIAN NATURAL WAVY 6PCS (12,12,14,14,16,16+Closure). It was on sale for 69.95 the original price is 169.99. Of course I thought it was a great deal. I read the reviews and did see where people stated that sometimes there wasn't as much hair as they thought, but I still took the chance based off of my previous purchases. I ordered the hair on a Monday and received it Friday. Fantastic!!! When I opened the package the curl pattern was really pretty and the hair was soft, but when I pulled out the hair I noticed the bundles were very small. Way smaller than what I ordered before from this company. I read the back of the package and The 6 bundles were equivalent to 1 pack of hair. Great deal right. Not!!! If I would have know this I would have gone with the buy 1 get 1 free deal instead. Be careful and do your research on this company's deals.

sherryc33
3/4/16

I ordered my product via 3 day priority. I have yet to receive my products. It was explained to me by a Representative ( she sounded like she was asleep ) That the company policy is, it will be 3 days from the time it leaves the distributor!! I saw written NOWHERE that, that was the deal. So, I paid an extra 13.51 to get what would have cost me 0.00 to have delivered ground and in the same amount of time.
I call shenanigans!!

jenjenk
3/2/16

I ordered AFTER reading the reviews and got worried.. But have to say immediately I received a GREAT SERVICE...I live in London and my order was made and delivered within a week!!!

rebeccab89
3/1/16

THIS PLACE SUCKS!!! Tried returning something that came totally the wrong color and I get no help what's so ever with the damn return!!!!! If the had a 0 up there I would have clicked it.

debbieb77
2/26/16

I took a chance and ordered hair while visiting another state surprisingly it actually came within 3 days. The only thing that I would say I wish they would give a price cut for the more that you order

nicolev19
2/23/16

I ordered hair from sistawig and after 7 days of order still saying processing I receive an email stating that my order was cancel because it was not in stock. Not to mention I called in spoke with someone days before to see if it was in stock and she told me it was getting ready to ship. Now I have to wait an additional 5-14 business days to get my money. Stay away from this company! After reading reviews I see many people was done the same way

michellei9
2/4/16

"Very satisfied"... I placed an order a few weeks ago and got it back very quick. Therefore I place another one.
I was very satisfied.

tracyp31
2/1/16

I order 2 half wigs from Hair Sister and did not like them so I went on their web sight and did what I needed to do to let them know I was returning the wigs, I sent the wigs back and they confirmed that they recieved the wigs back but never gave me a refund for them so they got their merchandise back and my money too,.I call several times but could never speak to anyone. They lost a good customer will never order from them again.

zakiyyac
1/22/16

I ordered my hair on 01/18/2016 and got my hair 01/22/2016. Its exactly what I ordered and right on time for my birthday. The hair I ordered it usually $245 at my local hair store so when I seen it on their website for $74 for 6bundles I couldn't pass that up. The reviews scared me up a little but I took my chances and couldn't be my ecstatic. I'm only giving 4 stars because my tracking number was incorrect.

sherarda
1/19/16

I placed an order with this sight, tI ordered two wigs for my wife and paid Priority shipping so she could have them before the holidays. So, after two long weeks of waiting for them to come I attempted to contact Sista wigs to find pout what the hold up was. PROBLEM #1! Not only was their phone number disconnected, but their website was unavailable as well. So I contacted my bank to place a stop on my payment, PROBLEM # 2, not only had they processed my payment without shipment of the merchandise, I also had an additional charge for $122 which I didn't approve.
I did eventually, get both these credited to my account, as well as the overdraft fees caused by the additional charges.
PLEASE do your research BEFORE shopping anywhere online. And stay away from placed like SistaWigs who have a pleather of bad reviews. Everybody aint lying ya'll.
Don't be a victim!!

carolw70
1/15/16

I travel a lot, and i need products that they cannot sell in small towns. Especially ethnic products, like Shea Butter, hair moisturizers, shampoos/conditioners, etc.

I can travel all over the map, and Hairsisters always comes through for me.

desreee
1/6/16

Been over a month haven't gotten my package or a refund ask to speak to supervisor and get hung up on or put on hold forever .. will never ever buy anything from this company again

annicks
12/31/15

J ai commandé le 30 novembre 2 perruques qui n'ont jamais été livrées jusqu'à ce jour de plus vous ne m'avez pas remboursé en disant qu'elles ont été expediees et qu'elles sont au bureau e poste de ma région. Avant cela la commande a été facturée 2 fois et chargée sur ma carte de crédit. Je ne recommande à personne cette entreprise

danic34
12/27/15

I ordered hair the $#*!ing hair like two weeks ago! What the $#*!!!!? never EVER EVER will I order from this piece of $#*! site. I wanted my hair for my Christmas party which of course I never received. You $#*!es aren't professional at all I've called multiple times for my tracking number you guys make me sick,I will make sure everyone knows how $#*!ty you are!!! And I better get my $#*! in 3 days or see you in court fat. (:

melissaj33
12/11/15

I always buy my wigs from this company. My order always comes on time and fast . Shipping is very fast. My wigs were always in great condition. I'm shocked to see all these bad reviews. In my opinion best hair company to get your wigs.

shemarj
12/10/15

These people are ripoffs. I placed an order, contacted customer service. She was rude, just as everyone stated here. The entire call, she cut me off or spoke the same time as me. However, the company created a shipping label which already includes a tracking number. I contacted them several times and their shipping company has never received a shipment for that particular tracking number. I am filing a complaint today as I wish to receive a full refund, not partial. What I'm trying to say is, the company has already gotten paid, money was taking from my account the next day after the order was placed without hesitation so please when it comes to my coins, don't hesitate to send me my order! Christina is rude as hell. Please find you a new job boo!!

veryd3
12/8/15

I wish I had read the reviews before I attempted to order 4 times but I was in a hurry and needed the hair right away. Well that was a BIG waste of time and money. I attempted to place an order 4 times and they took my money every single time but never processed the order for whatever reason. I had to call several times to try to rectify the problem and was told it would take 72 hours for them to issue a refund but it only took seconds for them to claim my money from Amazon Payment, which was the payment method they recommended and Pay Pal. They never gave a reasonable explanation as to why the order was not going through but they were able to retrieve my money. Now I'm nearly $700.00 in the red waiting for my funds to be returned. NOT GOOD BUSINESS and very unethical. They were sooo nonchalant about the issue. I still need the hair but now I have to wait for my refund. I find the reviews very helpful and 9 times out of 10 they are accurate. I WILL NEVER EVER EVER ATTEMPT TO ORDER FROM HAIR SISTERS AGAIN AND I PLAN TO POST ON FACEBOOK WHAT SHADY BUSINESS PRACTICES THEY HAVE. I have been buying extensions online for over 10 years from Extensions Plus. Her Imports and I have never ever had a problem. Thought I'd give Hair Sisters a try but my first time was my last time.

DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME & MONEY WITH HAIR SISTERS!!!

7 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the HairSisters staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question