Review of HairSisters

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

deidrap
3/7/17

I ordered a product and when it arrives i open it and tge wig i purchased was HORRIBLY CONSTRUCTED OMG THE DREAD WIG WAS COMPLETELY FULL AT THE TOP AS A MATTER OF FACT TOO FULL FPR ME TO LOOK IN THE BACK AND MID WAYS DOWN TO THE NAPE PART OF THE WIG ITS COMPLETELY BALD !!!!!! ITS A MESS PLEASE DONT PURCHASE SOFT DREAD WIG BY ITS A WIG ITS A COMPLETE RIP OFF A BIG WASTE IF MONEY AND I TRULY WANT MY MONEY BACK!!! NEVER ORDERING THERE AGAIN

cotonyias
3/6/17

They told me lies about arrival date but they did refund the two day shipping and I did not get the hair until a week later NeVER AGAIN!

laquandal
2/17/17

The past few wigs I've received has been tangled and nappy like in the top very frustrating.. they are always nice styles but sometimes not good quality

rosav7
2/15/17

Almost 2 years ago I begin to wear wigs for the first time in my 50+years. But I wear petite size wigs so my hope is that I can reach out to online
Stores that I shop from to ask them to please think of bringing in petite size wigs for women with small heads. Thank you so much....

alishaw10
2/9/17

I ordered hair from this compant a week and a half before needed. I received an order confirmation but never received a shipping confirmation. I emailed the company to find out when they were going to ship my items they waited two days to reply and then told me one of one of the two items that I had ordered we're not in stock I told them I emailed you days ago that I needed the order in a couple more days. They said they could not get it in enough time so the next thing I got was a cancelled order this is very upsetting as I have a hair appointment and now I do not have the supplies I need to do my hair.

starrc1
1/26/17

Hair Sisters, what has changed? It feels like every time I order hair from you the shipping cost has gone up and I don't rec'd my hair as fast anymore. Don't do your loyal customer's like this. It's too much competition out here for you to keep raising the shipping cost. By the time you're finished, it won't be worth it to order from you any longer, you will be the same cost as my local beauty stores and I won't have to wait. Get a better loyalty plan in place....Your days are numbered w/ me.

lyndak11
1/24/17

I don't where all the negative reviews are coming from. I have been ordering from Hair Sister for several years now and the shipping is always speedy and my order correct!

sandrah106
12/23/16

ive ordered from them twice and received my wigs at a speedy time and the quality of the product was great. I will continue with them. thank you hair sisters

freesiak
12/23/16

The hair I'm wearing in this pic is from this company. I have never had any issues since I've been buying since 2010. I received all my shipments even tho sometimes when I order large quantities I received it in two or more shipments which is umderstandable, they have always thrown something extra in. In my opinion you get what you pay for. If I had read the reviews before I started buying I wouldn't have taken the chance but I know better and one thing I've learned in Live is that you cannot please everyone. I highly recommend this website( Hair Sisters). I don't have to worry about being scammed when I place an order here, its safe and secure.

chiquitaw1
11/30/16

I just received my second order from this company, both times I have thankfully gotten all my products correctly. Word of mouth is something though especially after reading these deplorable reviews; so with that being said I think this is my final time with this company! Also the shipping is ridiculous compared to most sites!

tashaw16
11/29/16

Ordered my wig the day before Thanksgiving. I thought it would've shipped out on Friday. It was shipped this Monday and says I won't receive it until Sat!! I wanted to wear my wig Friday! Lol. Anyway, this place is the slowest I've ever seen when it comes to shipping. I'm use to 2 and 3 days, not 10.

gleicef
11/28/16

I just want to warn customers about this crooked company. I had purchased $ 144.00 in products and was supposed to have free shipping, but instead I was charged 11.55! I emailed and called, not only they were very rude but also refused to give me a refund or speak with a supervisor. I regretted not having researched the company before doing bussiness with them.

reneew36
11/17/16

This company will rip you off on shipping. Forget about claims on missing goods. The 2 person staff never heard of it and no manger or owner to be found. They are Unfriendly and not helpful and only want your money. Go elsewhere with your business.

ryieshan
11/10/16

I've made several purchases from this site and spent anywhere from 65 to 180 dollars each order. UPS has always delivered the package up until now! 180 order andv they ship fedex to usps and now my package had been "scanned" but yet it's not here and all hair sisters has to say is call law enforcement. For a box of hair? Ridiculous. Had i known usps would be responsible for my package i would've never made that purchase.

cw91
11/3/16

I ordered 4 packs of hair on Tuesday, and chose 2 day shipping, so that I would have it on Friday! First they had one pack on back order, and only shipped 3, and refunded me, however they never ask if you would like another color before shipping, or anything! Now I have 3 packs shipped in which I need 4 to complete the style, so I ordered a pack elsewhere, and had to pay shipping there also! I then find out that instead of shipping 2 day as I selected they shipped smart post which takes 6-7 days, so I paid for two days yet they ship the cheapest way to get extra money from their customers. I paid $15 for it to arrive 6 days later. Please use another online company they truly suck!!!!

ashleys170
11/3/16

I returned my item, unopened and got a conformation email that my package arrived back in Chicago.... I'VE BEEN CALLING AND CALLING, no answers?????!!!!! They will not refund my money WHAT DO I DO??!!

natasham28
11/1/16

After 5 YEARS I have decided to end my relationship with Hairsisters aka "Chang corporation". I used to pay $7.00 for shipping and I would get my package the next morning believe it or not. Lately However, they're charging over $12.00 for shipping and I have to wait the full 7 to 10 business days to receive my package. That would be perfectly fine with me except for the fact that I live 30 minutes away! Sistawigs has ALL the same hair and more except they have shipping for $5.00 instead of 12$. Maybe it's just me but I will gladly wait 2 weeks and pay 5$ instead of a waiting a week and pay 12$. My multiple experiences with the hairsisters customer service team have been a joke. Order from them at your own risk, and pray you don't have to deal with their customer service "team" because you probably will not get anywhere with them. I tried talking to them about my order today and coincidentally my account has been deactivated... You have been warned! If I could give them a half a star I would.

fayeo1
Faye O.
10/1/16

This letter is to complain about service I recently received from Hair Sisters customer service representatives, Christine and Meeka. I called Hair Sisters on several occasions to find out about the status of my order, and both reps told me to check with the post office, because once it leaves their destination, its no longer their responsibility. This is the most absurd response I have ever received. After I had been on hold for several minutes, I asked to speak with the supervisor or the person in charge, and I was told that the supervisor was not available to speak with me and they could not help me. Needless to say, I was quite frustrated!!!

I expected a much higher level of service from Hair Sisters, as I was a frequent customer and I am quite disappointed. I will be informing my friends and family about this horrible experience!!!

A FRUSTRATED Customer...

meleishap
9/29/16

Never order from hair sisters they are a scam. I order some hair from them and i never recieved it. Post office unable to tell where the package was delivered. When i call hair sister the girl Christina telling me u suppose walk and knock of my neighbors doors n look for my packages. hair sisters refused to give me a refund or send out a new order. Their solution is for me to want 30 days for post office to complete a investigation as if they had to wait 30 days for my payment. Everytime i call its always a girl name Christina that answer the phone who claim she doesnt have a last name. I ask to speak to a manager and what my luck that the manager name is Monique with no last name and unavailable both times i try to speak eith her

jackieb73
9/12/16

I am a Business Owner, and have been using Hair Sisters for YEARS. I know for a FACT,that the easiest way to lose revenue and loyal customers is to insult the people who make your paycheck. Meeka, just last week argued with me after I called to check stats of my order. She also called me a LIAR, stating the reason she CANCELLED my ordet without authorization was because...and I quote her...."I can cancel orders whenever I want to". Really? Who does this? This young girl does not know the value of good customer service. I REORDERED my supplies but have not yet received an order number or confirmation of such. She seems to be intercepting my orders now! I have a business to run here. She is not helping. This job is not a good fit for her.

candyh7
9/9/16

today i went on hairsister website to buy some hair but then i noticed that they free shipping went up about 59 so u have to buy 59 worth of hair or wigs so it have to be close to 59 or over for u to get free shipping or pay with out free shipping it will be 12 something for shipping i believe the are getting ridiculous with this but some people don't want to pay 59 worth of stuff just to get free shipping but i remember when i first bought some hair from hair sisters they shipping was cheap between 19 from 30 and 49 and they started to have coupons for ur order and i'm very disappointed that they free shipping price went up

shays19
8/5/16

Today was the first time that I have had to call hairsisters, and I swear the representatives that I spoke with were two inexperienced middle school students with poor customer service named mia and christine. I never received my order even though it says that it was delivered they basically told to take it up with the usps. After spending so much money with them you'd think that they'd be a little more helpful. I will never order from them again.

alisonb32
7/29/16

I am in love with this wig!! It is exactly as described and I received email updates on the status of my order throughout the whole process. Processing took 4 business days and shipping took 2 days!!

janm78
7/22/16

I had ordered before I read reviews. The reviews made me a bit nervous but I am very happy with results. I ordered my hair on Monday and received on Thursday with no problems. I received just what I ordered and in very good condition. Will be ordering more. Thanks Hairsisters!

briyanar
7/13/16

First they send me the wrong color. And then tried to make me feel like I was crazy telling me that I ordered the right color when I was looking at a completely different color. Funny thing about it is I ordered the same wig in the same color before so I know that jacked my order up. Then I went back to look at the invoice to see if I ordered the wrong one and I didn't. I am so pissed and I will not be buying from these people again. I wish I could go lower the 1 star and then lower than that.

11 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the HairSisters staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question