US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

chiquitaw1
11/30/16

I just received my second order from this company, both times I have thankfully gotten all my products correctly. Word of mouth is something though especially after reading these deplorable reviews; so with that being said I think this is my final time with this company! Also the shipping is ridiculous compared to most sites!

tashaw16
11/29/16

Ordered my wig the day before Thanksgiving. I thought it would've shipped out on Friday. It was shipped this Monday and says I won't receive it until Sat!! I wanted to wear my wig Friday! Lol. Anyway, this place is the slowest I've ever seen when it comes to shipping. I'm use to 2 and 3 days, not 10.

gleicef
11/28/16

I just want to warn customers about this crooked company. I had purchased $ 144.00 in products and was supposed to have free shipping, but instead I was charged 11.55! I emailed and called, not only they were very rude but also refused to give me a refund or speak with a supervisor. I regretted not having researched the company before doing bussiness with them.

reneew36
11/17/16

This company will rip you off on shipping. Forget about claims on missing goods. The 2 person staff never heard of it and no manger or owner to be found. They are Unfriendly and not helpful and only want your money. Go elsewhere with your business.

ryieshan
11/10/16

I've made several purchases from this site and spent anywhere from 65 to 180 dollars each order. UPS has always delivered the package up until now! 180 order andv they ship fedex to usps and now my package had been "scanned" but yet it's not here and all hair sisters has to say is call law enforcement. For a box of hair? Ridiculous. Had i known usps would be responsible for my package i would've never made that purchase.

cw91
11/3/16

I ordered 4 packs of hair on Tuesday, and chose 2 day shipping, so that I would have it on Friday! First they had one pack on back order, and only shipped 3, and refunded me, however they never ask if you would like another color before shipping, or anything! Now I have 3 packs shipped in which I need 4 to complete the style, so I ordered a pack elsewhere, and had to pay shipping there also! I then find out that instead of shipping 2 day as I selected they shipped smart post which takes 6-7 days, so I paid for two days yet they ship the cheapest way to get extra money from their customers. I paid $15 for it to arrive 6 days later. Please use another online company they truly suck!!!!

ashleys170
11/3/16

I returned my item, unopened and got a conformation email that my package arrived back in Chicago.... I'VE BEEN CALLING AND CALLING, no answers?????!!!!! They will not refund my money WHAT DO I DO??!!

natasham28
11/1/16

After 5 YEARS I have decided to end my relationship with Hairsisters aka "Chang corporation". I used to pay $7.00 for shipping and I would get my package the next morning believe it or not. Lately However, they're charging over $12.00 for shipping and I have to wait the full 7 to 10 business days to receive my package. That would be perfectly fine with me except for the fact that I live 30 minutes away! Sistawigs has ALL the same hair and more except they have shipping for $5.00 instead of 12$. Maybe it's just me but I will gladly wait 2 weeks and pay 5$ instead of a waiting a week and pay 12$. My multiple experiences with the hairsisters customer service team have been a joke. Order from them at your own risk, and pray you don't have to deal with their customer service "team" because you probably will not get anywhere with them. I tried talking to them about my order today and coincidentally my account has been deactivated... You have been warned! If I could give them a half a star I would.

fayeo1
10/1/16

This letter is to complain about service I recently received from Hair Sisters customer service representatives, Christine and Meeka. I called Hair Sisters on several occasions to find out about the status of my order, and both reps told me to check with the post office, because once it leaves their destination, its no longer their responsibility. This is the most absurd response I have ever received. After I had been on hold for several minutes, I asked to speak with the supervisor or the person in charge, and I was told that the supervisor was not available to speak with me and they could not help me. Needless to say, I was quite frustrated!!!

I expected a much higher level of service from Hair Sisters, as I was a frequent customer and I am quite disappointed. I will be informing my friends and family about this horrible experience!!!

A FRUSTRATED Customer...

meleishap
9/29/16

Never order from hair sisters they are a scam. I order some hair from them and i never recieved it. Post office unable to tell where the package was delivered. When i call hair sister the girl Christina telling me u suppose walk and knock of my neighbors doors n look for my packages. hair sisters refused to give me a refund or send out a new order. Their solution is for me to want 30 days for post office to complete a investigation as if they had to wait 30 days for my payment. Everytime i call its always a girl name Christina that answer the phone who claim she doesnt have a last name. I ask to speak to a manager and what my luck that the manager name is Monique with no last name and unavailable both times i try to speak eith her

jackieb73
9/12/16

I am a Business Owner, and have been using Hair Sisters for YEARS. I know for a FACT,that the easiest way to lose revenue and loyal customers is to insult the people who make your paycheck. Meeka, just last week argued with me after I called to check stats of my order. She also called me a LIAR, stating the reason she CANCELLED my ordet without authorization was because...and I quote her...."I can cancel orders whenever I want to". Really? Who does this? This young girl does not know the value of good customer service. I REORDERED my supplies but have not yet received an order number or confirmation of such. She seems to be intercepting my orders now! I have a business to run here. She is not helping. This job is not a good fit for her.

candyh7
9/9/16

today i went on hairsister website to buy some hair but then i noticed that they free shipping went up about 59 so u have to buy 59 worth of hair or wigs so it have to be close to 59 or over for u to get free shipping or pay with out free shipping it will be 12 something for shipping i believe the are getting ridiculous with this but some people don't want to pay 59 worth of stuff just to get free shipping but i remember when i first bought some hair from hair sisters they shipping was cheap between 19 from 30 and 49 and they started to have coupons for ur order and i'm very disappointed that they free shipping price went up

shays19
8/5/16

Today was the first time that I have had to call hairsisters, and I swear the representatives that I spoke with were two inexperienced middle school students with poor customer service named mia and christine. I never received my order even though it says that it was delivered they basically told to take it up with the usps. After spending so much money with them you'd think that they'd be a little more helpful. I will never order from them again.

alisonb32
7/29/16

I am in love with this wig!! It is exactly as described and I received email updates on the status of my order throughout the whole process. Processing took 4 business days and shipping took 2 days!!

janm78
7/22/16

I had ordered before I read reviews. The reviews made me a bit nervous but I am very happy with results. I ordered my hair on Monday and received on Thursday with no problems. I received just what I ordered and in very good condition. Will be ordering more. Thanks Hairsisters!

briyanar
7/13/16

First they send me the wrong color. And then tried to make me feel like I was crazy telling me that I ordered the right color when I was looking at a completely different color. Funny thing about it is I ordered the same wig in the same color before so I know that jacked my order up. Then I went back to look at the invoice to see if I ordered the wrong one and I didn't. I am so pissed and I will not be buying from these people again. I wish I could go lower the 1 star and then lower than that.

tinas93
7/7/16

My most recent encounter with Hair Sisters was the worst ever. It took me over a week to get my package because one of the items weren't listed as same day shipping. The new rule is everything in your order has to be listed as same day shipping to get your order shipped the same day. I ordered a week in advance of my vacation and I still didn't get my order in time. I called to complain and nobody ever called me back. I will never use this company again! I have found and new company to be like the old hair sisters they are Divatress. If you are looking for a company were you get your hair quick and good Customer Service give them a try.
Please review past reviews and you will find that consistently for ever negative review, within a few days of that review there is a positive review. I think those are reviews that they have written to make their company look better. Please don't waste your time with this company unless it is a last resort and you are in no hurry or you'll regret it!

aliciaj19
6/22/16

I was afraid to make an order as I saw all the negative reviews but , shipping to New Zealand was so fast!!! and I love my products. I am happy with the quality of the hair products and the service you provide via e mail. Thank you, Hair sisters

nj54
6/14/16

Never written a hair review like this but I think it's important to share. Ordered a wig which took a very long time to come. Tracking link didn't work so all the info I had was that it was "shipped". When I finally received a response to my query about why the tracking number doesn't work, I was provided with a new tracking number which worked...after the product was delivered. Today. Great. Also, customer service skills are sub-par. Straightforward questions aren't met with a greeting but just a bland response which leaves you with more questions. Best part is that after waiting for so long, the wig came in the wrong colour. Tried to give them the benefit of the doubt and thought maybe it's just my eyes but no a 1 is dark, a 1B is dark but you can see the brown. I've asked for the returns information but I hope what I've read about paying for returns and exchanges not being possible aren't true. If I have to return I won't bother purchasing it in the new colour. Waste of time for no reason. It's good that some people have good experiences but heed the warnings! Reasons like this are why I like to stick to the company I know. Next time I'll wait very patiently until my usual site has the item in stock again. Also, when I finally received the correct tracking info I saw that the courier was FedEx International. I try to avoid them as I haven't had good service from them in the past and also because it means I'll receive a huge customs charge. So all in all - thanks Hair Sisters. At least you've taught me something. Wig is nice-looking but has already started fraying.

Tip for consumers: I wouldn't advise it.

nnekao
6/2/16

Honestly, I was scared to order from this company because of all the bad reviews. I ordered my hair this past Sunday (memorial weekend) and received my hair today (Thursday). No complaints here. Excellent customer service as well. I emailed them, just to make sure I would be receiving my hair before the weekend, and received a reply quickly.

kimberlym90
5/20/16

i ordered 3 wigs from Hair sisters and recieved them 3 weeks later longest ive ever waited for something especially when it said this items ships today before 3pm. Sooooo after the long wait i received the items and the packaging was horrible looks like some cardboard cutout thrown in sme plastic with a picture of the item inside.Opened it up to my surpfise was this horribly made wig so i rushed to see the other two that i had ordered were just as bad they looked nothing like the picture on the model or the packaging the qaulity of the wig was cheap raggedy and poorly made after spending $85.00 i was floored ... i would not recommend ordering from them .... dont waste your time or your money cheaper isnt always better .... STRAIGHT GARBAGE!!!!!!!!!!!

annaw70
5/9/16

Hair sisters is very nice company. They are very experienced. They know how to work any human hair. I'm very impressive and really appreciated to your work . This Place is very great full for me and my hair. Thanks Hair Sisters.

cecew
3/14/16

I've ordered from hairsisters for a year and a half and their service was amazing. Being a college student on a budget they had great deals. This time I ordered the SENSATIONNEL 100% VIRGIN REMI BUNDLE HAIR BARE & NATURAL BRAZILIAN NATURAL WAVY 6PCS (12,12,14,14,16,16+Closure). It was on sale for 69.95 the original price is 169.99. Of course I thought it was a great deal. I read the reviews and did see where people stated that sometimes there wasn't as much hair as they thought, but I still took the chance based off of my previous purchases. I ordered the hair on a Monday and received it Friday. Fantastic!!! When I opened the package the curl pattern was really pretty and the hair was soft, but when I pulled out the hair I noticed the bundles were very small. Way smaller than what I ordered before from this company. I read the back of the package and The 6 bundles were equivalent to 1 pack of hair. Great deal right. Not!!! If I would have know this I would have gone with the buy 1 get 1 free deal instead. Be careful and do your research on this company's deals.

sherryc33
3/4/16

I ordered my product via 3 day priority. I have yet to receive my products. It was explained to me by a Representative ( she sounded like she was asleep ) That the company policy is, it will be 3 days from the time it leaves the distributor!! I saw written NOWHERE that, that was the deal. So, I paid an extra 13.51 to get what would have cost me 0.00 to have delivered ground and in the same amount of time.
I call shenanigans!!

jenjenk
3/2/16

I ordered AFTER reading the reviews and got worried.. But have to say immediately I received a GREAT SERVICE...I live in London and my order was made and delivered within a week!!!

8 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the HairSisters staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question