US Government’s NSF

8/26/16

nice

clarissam5
8/24/16

They sent me the wrong order through the mail. I have called four times now, trying to get a refund and a prepaid shipping label to return the wrong items. It's been a week now and they have not contacted me back. I use to be a loyal customer, but now I will never shop here again.

marisols5
8/22/16

I hate this store they have the worst customer service . My order got lost I contacted at least 6 times they answer me the first time after that time I never heard a word for them I call them and they said that I have to fill a complain I did but I never get my money back

debs53
8/22/16

I bought a shirt for my daughter there because she likes france. (It had french citys on the back) I forgot that she had a similar shirt, so i went to return it. They refused to give me my money back, stating that store credit was the only option they had. The staff was rude, inconsiderate, and obviously didn't know their manners. (they laughed when i told them i didn't want credit because i don't usually shop here) Now i am stuck with $25 of there shop card i am forced to use to buy some of their cheap, trashy, horrible clothing. I will never shop here again and i hope they start giving refunds so no one else has to go through their horrible service. Come on forever 21, it doesn't get trashier than this stare.

sarahy34
8/18/16

I get it, they expanded worldwide with their stores. They need to snap out of the horrible return policy.

Their clothes are not "affordable" as they used to be anymore considering the "design" and the quality of the fabrics they choose. If that's the case they should be a little more flexible with the return policy.

This makes me not want to gamble to purchase ONE item because I know I'm getting tricked.

tinam101
8/18/16

the price is very cheap and maybe that's the reason why it's of poor quality. will never try again

rachelg60
8/10/16

I'm still waiting over a month for a refund and they keep stalling or lying and saying they issued the refund via my Paypal. i contacted Paypal who said that was not true. So now they are 'sending me a check'. Still haven't received it. I don't actually believe that they will, Seeing as they have lied about it to begin with. I will not order from them again and hope others stop shopping there too. There are many other stores out there to purchase from that actually provide good customer service so why support a dishonest business?

carahg
8/5/16

I had made an online purchase that had 4 items. Out of these 4 were 2 pairs of shoes that did not fit. I drove up to the store 20 miles from my house 3 times. Every single time I went up there, their card machines did not work. They were unable to refund my money, and the 30 day limit passed for online purchases because their card machines weren't working. I didn't want to send the shoes back by mail because you have to pay the return shipping. Why would you want to PAY to return something that is brand new, with tags, and has never been worn before?!? I contacted customer service, and they told me that there was nothing that they could do because the 30 days were up, which I would've met the 30 days if it wasn't their fault for the card machines to work. (By the way, this Forever 21 store is the one located at the Mall of Georgia, later I Googled them and came to find out their ratings were at a 2/5 stars. Now I understand why, i even tried to reach them on the phone and no one ever answered after waiting a good 5 minutes listening to the phone keep ringing) My business will be taken elsewhere since it seems like they're all in it for the money, and not even about the customer experience.

cassidyo2
8/4/16

The customer service is awful. They sent a jacket I ordered to the completely wrong address. When I got the confirmation email the same day I ordered I called them right away. To cancel or change it. I put in the right thing this address wasn't even in my city. They said there was nothing they could no until it was shipped. So I called when it was shipped they directed me to UPS. UPS told me F21 just needed to fill out a simple form but they always refuse to do so when this happens. So I called back explained the phone tag and the women was extremely rude! I was being polite I didn't cuss and she hung up on me. Finally I had enough I filed a claim with my bank and final got my money back 6 months+ later. Do not buy from them they treat customers like poop worst customer service I have ever received! Will never buy again. And most of their reviews are the same. They need to be shut down

thinz
8/4/16

Good Quality and prices are not too much expensive

elliet9
8/3/16

I have ordered from the European site several times and each item was exactly as described and was of good quality. The parcels arrived quickly and tracking was accurate. On the occasion when I had to return something I was fully refunded. Very pleased with the site.

zariaj
8/3/16

I don't understand all the bad reviews on this place this just has to be the best shopping place ever. If I could live in forever 21 I would. Everytime I go there is something that I want. They deliver everything on time. It's the best. They have the best clothes and shoes and plus they always have a sale on something.

katyr8
8/1/16

Dont ever go to the metrotown's forever 21 EVER. Even the manager doesnt know how to do $#*!. Whenever a sale ends, You take down the sign. But i purchased two sale backpacks with red tags that LITTERALY SAID "Buy one get one free ALL SALE ITEMS WITH A RED TAG". It was $20 each so i wouldve got the second one free. So i got to the counter, Also purchased a $10 SPC card, With a makeup blender, And other brushes, So Im thinking the total would be $40. So i got to the counter and a girl rings it up, IT CAME TO OVER $60. I look at the reciept and it says I purchased for both of the $20 bags. I told her that it wasnt right, But her excuse was "Oh well the sale, it ended, Im the manager, I know what goes in this store" giving all this rude attitude. When a costumer sees the sign, The cashier must honour it and give them the deal since the costumer already saw it. She was even the "MANAGER", But a smarter girl came to counter and apologized & did the right thing to give me back my money. $#*!ty costumer service.

rhondas42
7/28/16

I love this store. I always go to the mall and shop. Great customer service and selection. The staff is the best!!

travisyolandab
7/26/16

If you are looking for pieces to accent a quality wardrobe that has proven to last you years on end then this is your place! You can count on cute and chic pieces but do not count on them to replace your lifeline pieces!

giulias5
7/22/16

I requested to live chat online with a representative. [Melody.DC] was who I was assigned. They were very condescending, very rude, had to send multiple messages and question marks to receive an answer, and not helpful at all. Did not try to solve my problem at all until I asked to speak to someone higher up. Since I was not getting the help I needed from the live chat, I decided to call while still on the chat, when I called what I heard just made me even more mad. The whole time while on the phone call I heard people laughing loudly in the background, made me uncomfortable, as if they were laughing at me or other customers they were helping that were having issues and calling to get their problems solved. Doesn't seem to be a serious business at all. Will not step foot or shop online at forever 21 again, the lack of respect I got from this company is absurd.

evelyns39

7/13/16

I like shopping at Forever 21 other than the fact that it's so large

danab52
7/3/16

My mom recently gave me a $50 MasterCard gift card and I also had in-store credit from Forever21 for $22.50. I went online and decided to finally spend my credit and picked out 4 items. My total came to $31.50 but after applying my credit, I only had to pay $8 for my things. They were running a promotion that day. Free shipping over $30. Since my total was $31.50 I applied for that promo. I picked standard shipping and put my info in and then placed my order. Not even 10 minutes later, I went back online and checked my order and I was charged around $32 even though I was really only supposed to pay $8. I checked to see why and I got charged $#*!ing $22.95 for next day shipping even though I never $#*!ing chose the option. I couldn't $#*!ing call customer support and cancel my order because they don't operate at 8:00 pm. I called the next day and they told me that there was nothing they could do because the order was already shipped. Then I asked if I could be refunded at least because I never chose that option and they told me that there was nothing they could.

nasihas
6/29/16

I placed an order on 6/27/16, fedex shipping #61290100160924099859, which they confirm was returned to them on 7/20/2016. Despite this, they REFUSE to refund me my money or let me speak with a supervisor. Every time I've asked for one, the rep has either "placed me on hold" only to hang up on me 30 seconds later, or I was told they were on the phone and someone would call me back within 24 hours, which has YET to happen. It's just something they say to get you off the phone and hope you go away. This is complete FRAUD and I have no idea how they are still allowed to be in business with these kind of operations. This is the SECOND time this has happened to me w/this company where they took my money, never received my shipment and refused to refund me. I am sick of them and will sue them into non-existence. If anyone else wants to join on a class action suit, please contact me at forever21fraud@gmail.com.

Tip for consumers: Do NOT shop here if you value your $

williamf84
6/25/16

great experience

marys367
6/24/16

Their return policy is so bad, I won't even shop there.

jamieb71
6/23/16

This is the second time I have ordered from Forever 21 that my order has been dropped. PayPal sends me notifications that my order was submitted but somehow it gets dropped. I was supposed to get free shipping on the day I ordered. So I told them I wanted free shipping. I talked to 4 people & they claimed that it wouldn't help to talk to their supervisors. They were not going to give me free shipping even though I offered to send my PayPal receipt from my forever 21 purchase on day of free shipping. They were rude & unapologetic. I will never shop there again!

kellyh112
6/22/16

My daughter paid almost $20 for 2 day shipping and then didn't receive the package until almost a week later. When we called to ask for a refund of the difference between 2 day and regular shipping, they refused to give it to us stating that it actually arrived on time. Beware of their shipping policies. Apparently they can take 2 days before they consider your order "processed" and then 2 day shipping is actually 2-3 day shipping and only on weekdays, so Saturdays do not count even though all shipping agencies deliver on Saturdays.
Then, the customer service rep couldn't even put a supervisor on the phone because she said they were all on the phone helping other customers and I would have to wait so long for a return call that they couldn't place me on hold. Sheesh. Really?? Don't order online from Forever 21, and, while you're at it, stop supporting them at all.

48 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

19 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Forever21 staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question