US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

laurenz3
9/27/16

Has good clothing for good prices. Never messed up an order and delivers fast. Dresses run a little small, size chart wasn't very accurate.

hh39
9/21/16

I always have an issue with Forever21! And I'm usually a very calm person, but when this happens every single time it pisses me off beyond no doubt. They never respond to their customer service emails and the people you call at customer service are very unhelpful. They pretend to help and make it sound like they are helping you, when really they are just reciting back information you already know. I just always have issues with their shipping too. If I pay an additional $20 for expressing shipping, I should expect to have my package by that date. But no, they always come up with an excuse and it arrives 7 or even once, 12 days later! And if you call them, they say "rest assured if your package arrives late, we will issue a refund," however, I still have yet to receive one from last year and realized it was just comfort words without any truth. Also, customer service seems rude. A bunch of thick-accented people who speak way too fast or mumble, and make it seem like you're the one who can't speak correctly. I'm just astonished how I've spent so much money both online and in store here, yet they can't respect their customers.

missym14
9/20/16

First and last time I bought anything from Forever21 was in August. I ordered several items online. Their sizing chart is a JOKE and it is impossible to gauge if anything will truly fit. Also, some of their tops are not represented or described as being crop tops but that is actually what they are. I got my order, no issues with shipping. I kept a few things but a couple things were too large and one top that I actually liked very much in the picture was a crop top. Just what the world wants to see is my jelly roll hanging out. Um no! There's no way in hell I would have ordered it IF the picture had accurately represented the top in the first place. So, as per their **horrible** return policy, I packed the clothing I didn't want back up and shipped it back, on MY dime, in the original bag it came in for a refund. A week or so later, I received an email from Forever21 saying that the items were "final sale" items and that I would either have to pay for them to be returned to me or they would be discarded. Thus began a month-long + nightmare of trying to either get the clothing or my money back from Forever21. NOWHERE on my invoice did it state these were "final sale" items. I tried emailing, calling, Facebook chats etc. etc. etc. but, in the end, since I paid through PayPal, I filed a dispute with them and they refunded my money - which is a pretty good testament to how SHADY this company really is! FOREVER21 KEPT MY MONEY AND THE CLOTHES!!!!!! They had NO intention of ever giving me either one back. Once they get YOUR MONEY, you will play hell EVER getting it back from them!!!! I have NEVER been treated that way by a retailer before. They will never see one PENNY of my money again and I will tell EVERYONE I know!!! They DO NOT care about their customers AT ALL!!!!

svetlanak6
9/13/16

I ordered a lot of things on-line. Half of it was a perfect size for me. However some dresses were too big even though it was the same size S and my bikini were too small. I tried to return at the store. However, I could not get my money back. the only option was to get a store card, which was ok, because sometimes I go to Forever 21. However, some things such as belling suits and bikinis could not been returned at the store.... WHY??? So you have to ship it back. Shipment I had to pay myself. Plus... I never got my money back. I sent my bikinis on time, but money were never refunded. I called in a month since there says allow 2-3 weeks for company to credit your account and I gave it extra week or so. When I called, customer representative told me to email my receipts with shipment to them just to show that I shipped my items in 10 days. However, the email address that was provided by representative was not accurate, I had to find it myself on Google and it is another story. There are a few email addresses and not all of them are valid. Than I called again to a customer service and they told me that I have to allow them to process my request. Anyways, long story short. I never got my money back and an excuse was that my claim was frozen or declined since it was more than a month since I returned my clothes and they can't send them back to me.
I will never recommend online shopping at Forever 21. Because of $35 just to lose a customer is not worth it.

danas64
9/13/16

I paid 19.95 for overnight shipping and received it 5 days later. It was a boys bathing suit that looked very provocative and came after his pool party, therefore I did not need it then !!!..They would not give me back my overnight shipping and would not let me return or exchange product. So they stole $36.70 from me

staciek4
9/6/16

Sure, clothes are reasonable as far as price and last about one season but WARNING the return policy is HORRIBLE. I purchased a pair of pants in June, received them, they were too small, go online to exchange only to see they are sold out of the size I need. I sign up to be notified when they come back in stock, I continued checking weekly. Never received email saying back in stock but notice by checking myself. Reorder the product, send the other product back paying for shipping myself only for them to decline my return! Argued with them for 30 min about return for store credit only to be declined again and have to pay for shipping to get my product back!!!!!!!! Spend your money at a store that cares about their customers and their satisfaction! NOT FOREVER21!!!!

brennal1
9/2/16

I used to love F21 as a young teen and quite honestly, I only see this store as a store for young teens. Their clothes are very cheaply made, and their prices do reflect that. I can't shop there anymore because I know that when I wash it, it'll shrink 4 sizes and I'm done. I ordered from F21 and nothing fit me. A size small fit me like an extra-small and in other items like a large. I wanted to return it all but it was on sale and their codes are so tight I didn't even bother. I wear a small almost always but only one out of the seven items I bought fit me and after I washed it, it shrank and frayed on one end. I've always been disappointed with the store and it's quality of clothing and after my order I never went back. They could do so much better.

clarissam5
8/24/16

They sent me the wrong order through the mail. I have called four times now, trying to get a refund and a prepaid shipping label to return the wrong items. It's been a week now and they have not contacted me back. I use to be a loyal customer, but now I will never shop here again.

marisols5
8/22/16

I hate this store they have the worst customer service . My order got lost I contacted at least 6 times they answer me the first time after that time I never heard a word for them I call them and they said that I have to fill a complain I did but I never get my money back

debs53
8/22/16

I bought a shirt for my daughter there because she likes france. (It had french citys on the back) I forgot that she had a similar shirt, so i went to return it. They refused to give me my money back, stating that store credit was the only option they had. The staff was rude, inconsiderate, and obviously didn't know their manners. (they laughed when i told them i didn't want credit because i don't usually shop here) Now i am stuck with $25 of there shop card i am forced to use to buy some of their cheap, trashy, horrible clothing. I will never shop here again and i hope they start giving refunds so no one else has to go through their horrible service. Come on forever 21, it doesn't get trashier than this stare.

sarahy34
8/18/16

I get it, they expanded worldwide with their stores. They need to snap out of the horrible return policy.

Their clothes are not "affordable" as they used to be anymore considering the "design" and the quality of the fabrics they choose. If that's the case they should be a little more flexible with the return policy.

This makes me not want to gamble to purchase ONE item because I know I'm getting tricked.

tinam101
8/18/16

the price is very cheap and maybe that's the reason why it's of poor quality. will never try again

rachelg60
8/10/16

I'm still waiting over a month for a refund and they keep stalling or lying and saying they issued the refund via my Paypal. i contacted Paypal who said that was not true. So now they are 'sending me a check'. Still haven't received it. I don't actually believe that they will, Seeing as they have lied about it to begin with. I will not order from them again and hope others stop shopping there too. There are many other stores out there to purchase from that actually provide good customer service so why support a dishonest business?

carahg
8/5/16

I had made an online purchase that had 4 items. Out of these 4 were 2 pairs of shoes that did not fit. I drove up to the store 20 miles from my house 3 times. Every single time I went up there, their card machines did not work. They were unable to refund my money, and the 30 day limit passed for online purchases because their card machines weren't working. I didn't want to send the shoes back by mail because you have to pay the return shipping. Why would you want to PAY to return something that is brand new, with tags, and has never been worn before?!? I contacted customer service, and they told me that there was nothing that they could do because the 30 days were up, which I would've met the 30 days if it wasn't their fault for the card machines to work. (By the way, this Forever 21 store is the one located at the Mall of Georgia, later I Googled them and came to find out their ratings were at a 2/5 stars. Now I understand why, i even tried to reach them on the phone and no one ever answered after waiting a good 5 minutes listening to the phone keep ringing) My business will be taken elsewhere since it seems like they're all in it for the money, and not even about the customer experience.

cassidyo2
8/4/16

The customer service is awful. They sent a jacket I ordered to the completely wrong address. When I got the confirmation email the same day I ordered I called them right away. To cancel or change it. I put in the right thing this address wasn't even in my city. They said there was nothing they could no until it was shipped. So I called when it was shipped they directed me to UPS. UPS told me F21 just needed to fill out a simple form but they always refuse to do so when this happens. So I called back explained the phone tag and the women was extremely rude! I was being polite I didn't cuss and she hung up on me. Finally I had enough I filed a claim with my bank and final got my money back 6 months+ later. Do not buy from them they treat customers like poop worst customer service I have ever received! Will never buy again. And most of their reviews are the same. They need to be shut down

thinz
8/4/16

Good Quality and prices are not too much expensive

elliet9
8/3/16

I have ordered from the European site several times and each item was exactly as described and was of good quality. The parcels arrived quickly and tracking was accurate. On the occasion when I had to return something I was fully refunded. Very pleased with the site.

zariaj
8/3/16

I don't understand all the bad reviews on this place this just has to be the best shopping place ever. If I could live in forever 21 I would. Everytime I go there is something that I want. They deliver everything on time. It's the best. They have the best clothes and shoes and plus they always have a sale on something.

katyr8
8/1/16

Dont ever go to the metrotown's forever 21 EVER. Even the manager doesnt know how to do $#*!. Whenever a sale ends, You take down the sign. But i purchased two sale backpacks with red tags that LITTERALY SAID "Buy one get one free ALL SALE ITEMS WITH A RED TAG". It was $20 each so i wouldve got the second one free. So i got to the counter, Also purchased a $10 SPC card, With a makeup blender, And other brushes, So Im thinking the total would be $40. So i got to the counter and a girl rings it up, IT CAME TO OVER $60. I look at the reciept and it says I purchased for both of the $20 bags. I told her that it wasnt right, But her excuse was "Oh well the sale, it ended, Im the manager, I know what goes in this store" giving all this rude attitude. When a costumer sees the sign, The cashier must honour it and give them the deal since the costumer already saw it. She was even the "MANAGER", But a smarter girl came to counter and apologized & did the right thing to give me back my money. $#*!ty costumer service.

rhondas42
7/28/16

I love this store. I always go to the mall and shop. Great customer service and selection. The staff is the best!!

travisyolandab
7/26/16

If you are looking for pieces to accent a quality wardrobe that has proven to last you years on end then this is your place! You can count on cute and chic pieces but do not count on them to replace your lifeline pieces!

giulias5
7/22/16

I requested to live chat online with a representative. [Melody.DC] was who I was assigned. They were very condescending, very rude, had to send multiple messages and question marks to receive an answer, and not helpful at all. Did not try to solve my problem at all until I asked to speak to someone higher up. Since I was not getting the help I needed from the live chat, I decided to call while still on the chat, when I called what I heard just made me even more mad. The whole time while on the phone call I heard people laughing loudly in the background, made me uncomfortable, as if they were laughing at me or other customers they were helping that were having issues and calling to get their problems solved. Doesn't seem to be a serious business at all. Will not step foot or shop online at forever 21 again, the lack of respect I got from this company is absurd.

evelyns39

7/13/16

I like shopping at Forever 21 other than the fact that it's so large

48 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

21 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Forever21 staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question