US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

donnad69
2/25/17

Do NOT, NOT, NOT, NOT order online from this company! The clothes are far smaller than they suggest and they will NOT return your money or exchange on sale items. Emailing them merely provides the SAME response and they are not willing to negotiate, assist or keep a customer happy. HORRIBLE customer service and POOR quality of clothing. I would never walk in their store again.

buketteg
2/22/17

I ordered a couple of things online worth about $100, they arrived disheveled and in very poor quality. Needless to say I put them back in the package and shipped them back with a shipping cost of $25 out of my own pocket. I waited a week to get a response saying I will not be refunded as the items were worn, just to be clear these items were NEVER worn and with the original tags still attached. I have still yet to receive the items back and also lost the $25 I spent on shipping... oh and don't even bother trying to contact customer service. I've called multiple times and the customer service reps have all given me different answers and could give a s#!* when it comes to helping you out. I will never buy from this company again... it's a total SCAM!!!!!

runier
2/22/17

Don't order from Forever 21 online. Id tattoo that on my forehead if I could.

I ordered items, they never arrived. $400 worth of clothes ( new wardrobe for my weight gain that included panties, bras, pants, shirts, one or two dresses so I have clothes for any occasion).. I called them many many times for three months straight and they kept on refusing to give me back my money, I don't know why because it was mine in the first place.

I even got to the point where I didn't want back my money back and asked if it's possible for me to get store credit. Nothing. They never made an effort to call me or email me back on my issue in those three months, I always had to contact them first. I was informed four times that a supervisor would call me within the hour.. never got any of the four calls.

I've never begged back for money for this long and hard in my life. I pretty much started to feel like I'm being too desperate for my own money and it felt really awkward because it didn't make sense... clearly.

I've gotten emotional over it many times and eventually decided to let it go so I can forget about it. Not a day goes by without me remembering my hard earned money going lost like that. I'm writing this review 1 month after I gave up and I'm still so upset and pretty much depressed that no one at Forever 21 was willing to help.

Whenever I think about my situation with them, wherever I am and whatever I'm doing, I just get so upset still for some reason. Dealing with customer service in America is overall really hard but Forever 21 sets a whole new level of ass $#*!ery.

aimeep6
2/21/17

I am not a shopping online person but my husband getting lazy to take me to the mall so he told me to shop online LoL. I placed an order including some winter clothes and jewery. When i got the package, the package was in horrible condition. I open the package and realized that 3 items missing . I gave them a call and they told me to fill out affidavit form and sent to them. I filled it out and emailed them and they never reply back . I gave them another call and they told me to send in again. I sent in again and never heard from them . I gave them a third call and they said their investigation team need more time to investigate why those items went missing. I called them the 4th time and this time they said i stated the refund amount wrong on the form and tell me to send in a new form again with correct amount. I gave up and just dont contact them anymore. I just feel like they purposely give customer a hard time and dont want to refund money. Stay away when buying online stuff from them. Shopping in store is alright.

haileyl2
2/20/17

It's a really good website to buy stuff off of, but not all is what it seems. Somethings are smaller then others, and sizes vary too much which making it difficult to buy the right size. I would suggest going to a website that's usually has sizes you're more familiar with and have more of a guarantee. BUT sometimes you do gotta take chances because clothes here are fab asf, but remember your risk.

Tip for consumers: Buying stuff is really at your own risk. Varying sizes does make it difficult to shop, so be sure you know what you're getting yourself into before you get yourself into it.

daleb52
2/17/17

Placed order over 300.00 in EARLY January. Today is Feb. 17. Never got a tracking number, or email, or phone call, NORE ORDER. I called them today. Because I selected the "Ship to a different location from BILLING ADDRESS, THEY CANCELLED THE ORDER. Now they tell me on the phone that was why. Well why do they offer that option at Checkout if they do not honor it. They gave a runaround on the Phil he and I spoke to two ladies, neither of which spoke clear English so it was very difficult understanding them. I will not ever order my huge 300-500.00 order from them again.

brigittaf2
2/16/17

It is NOT worth the measley discount!!

They don't give you access to your account (they refrain from giving you your CC account number)

So you aren't allowed to immediately pay off your purchase till you receive your CC (credit card in the mail). After 10 days.
Pretty $#*!ing sneaky and lacking in integrity if you ask me.

They're relying on the more than likely possibility that you'll forget to pay off your card so they can charge you their CC fee.

CC have been made ILLEGAL to market to individuals under the age of 25. Why?! Because they are not yet capable of understanding the severe consequences of CC debt.

This shows me Forever 21 is lacking in integrity and looking to profit/exploit KIDS.

Please don't support this company (or others like it) with your money.

anitam45
2/15/17

WoW returned a pkg with tracking to Forever 21, at my cost for defective items, and am still waiting for my refund! It shows it was received 21 days ago. They keep saying the warehouse hasn't scanned it in. How that is my fault? I don't know. They won't let me speak to a supervisor. They won't explain to me what they feel is a reasonable time to give the warehouse to "scan in" the package. I've called numerous times! I've had them hang up on me more than once and are unwilling to be reasonable. Must say they take the cake when it comes to the worst customer service ever!!!

marvia
2/13/17

Forever 21 is one of my favourite shopping outlets. I love the prices, the quality and the collection!! Definitely recommended if you love shopping and would like to save some bucks at the same time!

angelt23
2/8/17

I really like your clothes. They match with so much of my other clothes. They are so my style.You guys are amazing at making clothes. Everybody asked where I got my football t-shirt and I said forever 21 and it is not that much money. Your store is my FAVORITE store.

lourdesd3
2/3/17

Went to Florida Mall shopping with friends. The other stores we went to had music playing; however, the music at Forever 21 was so loud we could not talk with each other or enjoy the visit. Sadly we had to leave. I'm wondering if this is intentional to keep customers out so the staff can party?

rosalindc2
2/3/17

Its takes "forever" to get your money back its not my fault USPS left it on my patio where visitor and tenant walk pass while I'm at work and someone stole it I did what they asked now I'm getting the run around for my money ..they just lost a great customer because now I'm not shopping at forever 21 period ..no way don't do it I'm telling y'all

felisc
2/3/17

Never buy items on sale since if those do not fit you can't return it. I bought a number of items from their site and some of those were on sale. But unfortunately one or two were oversized even though I ordered small. I wanted to return it but then I noticed in their return policy that items on final sale can not be returned. Usually, other online websites declare this on the particular item's website that it can not be returned. i called the customer service and they told me to take it to a forever21 store. And there is not a single forever 21 store in Calgary or anywhere near Calgary. How convenient! Never buying from them again.

roseleal
1/30/17

Huge store with a lot to chose from. However, after shopping for some time, I couldn't find much of anything other than small or extra small sizes. Clothes are cheaply made and really not of the best quality.

williem33
1/30/17

Just the other day I was wanting to place an order online because there were things I wanted that I was unable to locate in their store.
After making my selection and going to check out that is when things for me got super frustrating. I had put in my address of where I wanted my items shipped, and received a message saying the address I put in may be incorrect and items may not get to me in a timely manner. The site had come back with an alternative address which was the EXACT same address I had entered in exact same format. Then when adding my payment information to place my order it said "processing Order" I swear it said it for 15 or 20 minutes before I cancelled and tried again. I tried again and went through the exact same headache the second time around.
A couple of days later I tried placing the order again at which this time the order had gone through and provided an order number. About 5 minutes later I received an e-mail from them saying that my order was cancelled with no reason as to why. I contacted them and they stated that it could have been an issue with my payment and my bank not authorizing the transaction. I called my bank who stated that a payment attempt for this order was never even attempted and no funds were requested. After speaking with my bank I read the reviews and at the time there were only 177 5 star reviews and a total of 2 negative reviews which goes to show me that ordering online from this place is probably not a good idea and I am not going to compromise my personal information including my credit card information. If I want anything I will have to purchase in store. However the only reason the order was placed online was because they did not have these items in stock in store.

kayd148
1/30/17

Love the clothes. Horrible customer service. Not very accommodating. They didn't care about their website having issues and their phone disconnecting when you call it- telling you it's Sunday and they are closed on a monday. They told me that I was lying because no one else had reported issues with the Web and therefore they couldn't help me. I love to spend money. Lol obviously this is not the company to do it with. Beware they love to take your money without working for it. Not very accommodating when their own web/phone service malfucntion. Time to spend my money elsewhere.

tanyam37
1/25/17

The customer service is a TERRIBLE. They have minimal information to answer your questions with, and every time you call back the story is different. NOT pleased at all, and will not be using their site again.
I placed an order, only to find three hours later that it had been cancelled by them. The email claimed that I had been contacted and given five days to respond, but since I had not, they had gone ahead and cancelled the order

kanlayac
1/23/17

I am a fan of Forever21 but never order online, so I gave it a try. It was turn out Terrible system of delivery I wait for 5 days and checked the status it had been delivered but I didn't find the package. I called back and the staff said wait for 3 days for them to resent if I don't received it they will refund the money. What is the point I paid and order online if I don't received it? I obviously want what I had order and now got to wait for another 10 - 15 days of business days to refund the money that I paid! never order again!! disappointed.

christinep75
1/20/17

The order with them has been a mess. After ordering, the package didn't arrive for 3 weeks. I wanted to make sure it arrived before Christmas. They told me my only recourse was to reorder the package and pay for it again. So I did that only because it was a Christmas gift. And if I wanted a refund for the package that didn't arrive, I needed to fill out a complicated affidavit that it didn't arrive. But then both packages did arrive, so I sent one back (you HAVE to mail it, even though the return store is 5 miles from my house) and they gave me a partial refund. When I called to inquire, they told me that the refund was pending as all items weren't scanned. Three weeks later still only a partial refund and they are saying that not all items were shipped back to them, but they were. I've wasted SO much time on this. Customer service agents are friendly, but ultimately unhelpful and have wasted a ton of time. Will NEVER shop here again.

tammyd47
1/12/17

I placed an order through the forever 21 mobile app and it removed the promo code when placing my order. I called customer service about this issue twice and they offered me 10% off my next order rather than honoring the 21% off my original purchase as it should have been when I placed the order on cyber Monday. It's absolutely obsurd to be offered 10% off my next purchase rather than reimbursing me $30 off my original order! Their customer service is robotic like they reading a script and a manager is not available which is likely due to the many other situations such as mine that they are dealing with. I suggest shopping elsewhere, and not using their app!

jeannines6
1/6/17

I ordered on line 11/16 2 boots 1 pair of shoes. I have still have not gotten my money back for the lost items. It is now 1/17. I have emailed 7 times been told so many different things like put the amount one thing next no put the amount another amount...so many foreign people handing my order that I still have not gotten my money. This can not be that complicated! I get it forever 21 wants go make their jobs much easier and less money to pay to so this but customers are being inconvient withe first language barrier next produces are nice but like me I will Never ORDER FROM YOU AGAIN!

madc12
1/3/17

I got my first order in 3 days. My second order, they changed the delivery date two times. When I tracked my package they actually came to my state, but then went to another state the next day. The first order USPS delivered, but my second one FedEx is delivering. This is just terrible. I bet they are going to change the date again.

jennam29
1/3/17

I got the wrong product. Promptly shipped it back, as per instructions I included a shipping receipt so that they can reimburse me. This was months ago. I sent them a message weeks ago, no response. Sent one today. Doubt I'll hear back. I'm now down $30 with nothing to show for it. I want my shoes and I want the $13 I spent in an attempt to get my shoes.

Their site says they respond in 24 hours. Ha.

tashaa4
1/3/17

Every time I order from their site It comes within the next few days, they are really on point with their shipping! They also always have sales, so if you're on the more broke side like myself then this is a great place to buy everything in trend for pretty awesome prices!

kylas3
12/29/16

I love their clothing, but when the plus size range is large to 3x and runs small there aren't many choices.

48 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

21 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Forever21 staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question