US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

kanlayac
1/23/17

I am a fan of Forever21 but never order online, so I gave it a try. It was turn out Terrible system of delivery I wait for 5 days and checked the status it had been delivered but I didn't find the package. I called back and the staff said wait for 3 days for them to resent if I don't received it they will refund the money. What is the point I paid and order online if I don't received it? I obviously want what I had order and now got to wait for another 10 - 15 days of business days to refund the money that I paid! never order again!! disappointed.

christinep75
1/20/17

The order with them has been a mess. After ordering, the package didn't arrive for 3 weeks. I wanted to make sure it arrived before Christmas. They told me my only recourse was to reorder the package and pay for it again. So I did that only because it was a Christmas gift. And if I wanted a refund for the package that didn't arrive, I needed to fill out a complicated affidavit that it didn't arrive. But then both packages did arrive, so I sent one back (you HAVE to mail it, even though the return store is 5 miles from my house) and they gave me a partial refund. When I called to inquire, they told me that the refund was pending as all items weren't scanned. Three weeks later still only a partial refund and they are saying that not all items were shipped back to them, but they were. I've wasted SO much time on this. Customer service agents are friendly, but ultimately unhelpful and have wasted a ton of time. Will NEVER shop here again.

tammyd47
1/12/17

I placed an order through the forever 21 mobile app and it removed the promo code when placing my order. I called customer service about this issue twice and they offered me 10% off my next order rather than honoring the 21% off my original purchase as it should have been when I placed the order on cyber Monday. It's absolutely obsurd to be offered 10% off my next purchase rather than reimbursing me $30 off my original order! Their customer service is robotic like they reading a script and a manager is not available which is likely due to the many other situations such as mine that they are dealing with. I suggest shopping elsewhere, and not using their app!

jeannines6
1/6/17

I ordered on line 11/16 2 boots 1 pair of shoes. I have still have not gotten my money back for the lost items. It is now 1/17. I have emailed 7 times been told so many different things like put the amount one thing next no put the amount another amount...so many foreign people handing my order that I still have not gotten my money. This can not be that complicated! I get it forever 21 wants go make their jobs much easier and less money to pay to so this but customers are being inconvient withe first language barrier next produces are nice but like me I will Never ORDER FROM YOU AGAIN!

madc12
1/3/17

I got my first order in 3 days. My second order, they changed the delivery date two times. When I tracked my package they actually came to my state, but then went to another state the next day. The first order USPS delivered, but my second one FedEx is delivering. This is just terrible. I bet they are going to change the date again.

jennam29
1/3/17

I got the wrong product. Promptly shipped it back, as per instructions I included a shipping receipt so that they can reimburse me. This was months ago. I sent them a message weeks ago, no response. Sent one today. Doubt I'll hear back. I'm now down $30 with nothing to show for it. I want my shoes and I want the $13 I spent in an attempt to get my shoes.

Their site says they respond in 24 hours. Ha.

tashaa4
1/3/17

Every time I order from their site It comes within the next few days, they are really on point with their shipping! They also always have sales, so if you're on the more broke side like myself then this is a great place to buy everything in trend for pretty awesome prices!

kylas3
12/29/16

I love their clothing, but when the plus size range is large to 3x and runs small there aren't many choices.

cynthias74
12/29/16

I am a forever 21 frequent shopper. I bought my daughter clothes for christmas online to beat the holiday rush in stores. I ordered in november. Christmas came and some articles did not fit. I attempted to at least exchanges, and they refused. Horrible, horrible policy for the holiday for faithful customers. I spent 1000s in this store. Never again. I will make sure to tell EVERYONE I know about this.
L

kelseyt8
Kelsey T.
12/28/16

The customer service is a joke. They have minimal information to answer your questions with, and every time you call back the story is different. NOT pleased at all, and will not be using their site again.
I placed an order, only to find three hours later that it had been cancelled by them. The email claimed that I had been contacted and given five days to respond, but since I had not, they had gone ahead and cancelled the order. I received the cancellation email three hours after placing the order. When I called, I was told the accounting department had cancelled it due to a 'discrepancy', but they could not tell me exactly what had happened. Also, I'd used the same credit card an hour later at a different retailer, and the order had gone through perfectly fine. They told me a 'hold' had been placed on the funds, and that it would be released by them either by the end of the day within 24-48 hours.
Two days later my money still hadn't been returned to me, and when I called again, this time I was told that it was my bank who had to release the hold, and not them, and that it would be done within 24 business hours, or, rather, three eight hour business days. I finally called my bank to get a straight answer, and was told that it wasn't any of the above, but rather after five business days, if Forever 21 hadn't claimed the funds, the bank would dispute it, and my money would finally be returned to me.
Overall, a terrible experience. I will not be ordering from them again. Their customer service is a joke, and they can't seem to get their story straight, nor do they seem to care.

shaytaraw
12/26/16

To call it service is a disservice. I ordered an item over 3 weeks ago. Recieved a message stating my item has been delivered. Well that's funny I haven't recieved anything. Called customer service and kept getting an automated message. I had to call one of the stores to get the correct number (the one on my online receipt wasn't correct). Finally get someone on the line, it goes from bad to worse. I was told that they wouldn't do anything about it. I was told that I would be emailed a form to complete for a refund. I have yet to recieve that form. When I requested to speak with a supervisor, I got the run around. No supervisor was available to assistant me. I could hold the line for 24-48 hours if I would like, that was the time frame given for a supervisor to take my call. I called the joke of corporate multiple times. It was worse than customer service. All automated, no live person. I left multiple unanswered messages. I called customer service again to learn that my item was on it's way back to Forever 21. Wtf. No item and still no refund.

michaell256
12/24/16

Want to call? Automated no option to talk to a real person

Try to email - error message

I was a new user but I wont be going back - if they cant have someone to pick up the phone - I dont want to do business

samb178
12/24/16

I bought myself these over the knee high boots along with brackets and necklaces BEFORE Black Friday and it took SOOOOO LONG for my package to arrive! When it finally arrived the necklaces and the bracelets broke and I tried on the boots the heel snapped just from that first try. I called customer service and smh worst experience ever just to get a refund. HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE! They barely speak English and all the time "the supervisor is unavailable". This company is trash and always lies to their customers. NEVER will I be buying anything from this company again! They only gave me a refund for the necklaces and the bracelets but not the boots because of some bull$#*! refund policy that isn't on the website. This company sucks. Do not buy anything from here

micheller125
12/20/16

I have placed two orders with Forever 21 in the last month and I'm overall very happy with my purchases. Their sizing is bang on and the clothes are super cute!! I live in Canada and the prices here are really really good. I know I am not buying cashmere and I expect for what I pay that the clothes will last a season. With proper laundering, I might get another season next year out of them. You get what you pay for. I do like that they do not look cheap. I haven't worn the clothing long enough to gauge longevity of the clothing..but I'm happy so far. My package came within a week of ordering also.

andreag56
12/18/16

Very good experience

thiagos6
12/17/16

Unfortunate, forever 21 failed to deliver items on time. The 5-7 days shipping days became more like 20 days .
After waiting 30 min to talk to someone in the call center and asked for refund , was told I would have to wait until item was delivered to store and, only then, could ask for refund.
Unacceptable level of customer service and Terrible customer experience. Will not do business with the company again.

elwina7
12/16/16

I ordered almost $700 worth of clothes on Nov 28th (cyber monday) and still haven't received my parcel. When I look online to track my package all it says is label created and so i call customer service which happens to be a nightmare. The representatives barely speak English and they all seem to be reading from a script. I've told 3 times that they don't know where my package is and the first thing they want to offer is a refund....ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!!!! I'm not about to go through the headache with dealing with forms and people that can hardly understand me, I want my items because I got them at a special rate because of cyber monday. Now im trying to get ahold of corporate and the line stays busy. This is absolutely ridiculous!!!!

kathyu9
12/15/16

Poor quality clothing, terrible customer service, difficult returns, no return policy on receipt! Never again!!

Tip for consumers: Skip this store!!!!

alyr3
12/15/16

I'm in love with this store. Great quality. Great customer service.

caitlynn4
12/13/16

I've been shopping at Forever21 for awhile now and I still love their clothes. Everything usually fits according to size! I just wish they'd lower prices. :)

eleanork7
12/13/16

this sore is awesome cute and ceap

jm274
12/12/16

Purchased a bomber jacket and within the first wash the seems became undone. They will not guarantee their products and not replace them. Terrible Customer Service, Poor quality!!

ginal28
12/12/16

Forever 21 never disappoints me, their clothes are always so cute and they always ship on time unlike some other stores. I've never had a problem with them, I honestly love their clothes so much and I will always be a loyal customer to them. I think forever 21 deserves more than 5 stars because they are so amazing.

lauram221
12/10/16

My girls love this store and I love the ease of shopping online with them!

lorenam10
12/10/16

Word of advice to all who shop at Forever 21 online, never again! There return policy sucks, they will not credit you or exchange for the correct size plus you will have to eat the shipping costs to return any items after they tell you that they will exchange them then they don't! Their CSR's on the phone barely speak English and are rude as heck! Never again, I will not give that store my dime ever!

48 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

21 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Forever21 staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question