US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

bellac

Their customer service is prompt in responding to your questions. (in 90 reviews)

linhb

Like return policy, it is the policy, why are you trying to argue with a POLICY? (in 37 reviews)

chrissyl1

I wouldn't waste any time sending the package back since you can just get store credit or even exchange it right away. (in 40 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

giulias5
7/22/16

I requested to live chat online with a representative. [Melody.DC] was who I was assigned. They were very condescending, very rude, had to send multiple messages and question marks to receive an answer, and not helpful at all. Did not try to solve my problem at all until I asked to speak to someone higher up. Since I was not getting the help I needed from the live chat, I decided to call while still on the chat, when I called what I heard just made me even more mad. The whole time while on the phone call I heard people laughing loudly in the background, made me uncomfortable, as if they were laughing at me or other customers they were helping that were having issues and calling to get their problems solved. Doesn't seem to be a serious business at all. Will not step foot or shop online at forever 21 again, the lack of respect I got from this company is absurd.

evelyns39

7/13/16

I like shopping at Forever 21 other than the fact that it's so large

danab52
7/3/16

My mom recently gave me a $50 MasterCard gift card and I also had in-store credit from Forever21 for $22.50. I went online and decided to finally spend my credit and picked out 4 items. My total came to $31.50 but after applying my credit, I only had to pay $8 for my things. They were running a promotion that day. Free shipping over $30. Since my total was $31.50 I applied for that promo. I picked standard shipping and put my info in and then placed my order. Not even 10 minutes later, I went back online and checked my order and I was charged around $32 even though I was really only supposed to pay $8. I checked to see why and I got charged $#*!ing $22.95 for next day shipping even though I never $#*!ing chose the option. I couldn't $#*!ing call customer support and cancel my order because they don't operate at 8:00 pm. I called the next day and they told me that there was nothing they could do because the order was already shipped. Then I asked if I could be refunded at least because I never chose that option and they told me that there was nothing they could.

nasihas
6/29/16

I placed an order on 6/27/16, fedex shipping #61290100160924099859, which they confirm was returned to them on 7/20/2016. Despite this, they REFUSE to refund me my money or let me speak with a supervisor. Every time I've asked for one, the rep has either "placed me on hold" only to hang up on me 30 seconds later, or I was told they were on the phone and someone would call me back within 24 hours, which has YET to happen. It's just something they say to get you off the phone and hope you go away. This is complete FRAUD and I have no idea how they are still allowed to be in business with these kind of operations. This is the SECOND time this has happened to me w/this company where they took my money, never received my shipment and refused to refund me. I am sick of them and will sue them into non-existence. If anyone else wants to join on a class action suit, please contact me at forever21fraud@gmail.com.

Tip for consumers: Do NOT shop here if you value your $

williamf84
6/25/16

great experience

marys367
6/24/16

Their return policy is so bad, I won't even shop there.

jamieb71
6/23/16

This is the second time I have ordered from Forever 21 that my order has been dropped. PayPal sends me notifications that my order was submitted but somehow it gets dropped. I was supposed to get free shipping on the day I ordered. So I told them I wanted free shipping. I talked to 4 people & they claimed that it wouldn't help to talk to their supervisors. They were not going to give me free shipping even though I offered to send my PayPal receipt from my forever 21 purchase on day of free shipping. They were rude & unapologetic. I will never shop there again!

kellyh112
6/22/16

My daughter paid almost $20 for 2 day shipping and then didn't receive the package until almost a week later. When we called to ask for a refund of the difference between 2 day and regular shipping, they refused to give it to us stating that it actually arrived on time. Beware of their shipping policies. Apparently they can take 2 days before they consider your order "processed" and then 2 day shipping is actually 2-3 day shipping and only on weekdays, so Saturdays do not count even though all shipping agencies deliver on Saturdays.
Then, the customer service rep couldn't even put a supervisor on the phone because she said they were all on the phone helping other customers and I would have to wait so long for a return call that they couldn't place me on hold. Sheesh. Really?? Don't order online from Forever 21, and, while you're at it, stop supporting them at all.

el12613
6/21/16

I purchased about 6 items including a bikini top from forever21.com They sent me a bottom instead of sending me the top. The customer service department tried to make me pay to ship the incorrect item back to them. (as if it was my fault) and they would refund me for the shipping when they received it. I was not taking that so after much back and forth they offered to send me a free shipping label to send the item back. The label can take up to 48 hours to get to me and I have to wait for them to receive the item in order to ship my item. I am going on vacation on 6/30 this is not a possible fix in time for my vacation. I asked multiple times to speak to supervisor and no one is available. They took my cell number and said a supervisor will call me back. I guess we shall see what happens from here.

jessicab160
6/14/16

Greatest ever! Inexpensive

elenap15
6/13/16

I didn't receive my package until 2 weeks after the "return must be postmarked by..." date, so I physically wasn't able to try things on and return things before the return deadline. Yet the store won't honor my return! Worst customer service ever. Will never shop here again and I advise others to avoid if they value being respected as a customer.

nicolac18
6/10/16

I ordered a white top with black stripes online and when it came it was a black top with white stripes, not a describe in the sample picture online, I'm am quite annoyed by this

ss194
6/9/16

Stay away from this company. I received the wrong order and I still haven't received a refund...It's been 2 months. I returned the wrong package as advised and was told that once they received the package I would receive my refund. The package was received and still no refund. I've talked to customer service several times and they keep telling me it will take another week because they have to talk to UPS...what a joke! What does UPS have to do with this. Forever21 sent the wrong package to me not UPS. I asked to talk to a supervisor and of course no supervisor is ever available. At this point I am disputing the charge with my credit card company. Buyers beware Forever21 are LIARS, CHEATS & THIEVES!!!!!

bellet3
6/8/16

I have been shopping at Forever21 both online & in-store for years, so I am in disbelief with how horrible their customer service has gotten. I purchased some items online and used a promo code, as I always do, but for some odd & very peculiar reason, the promo code and discount disappeared AFTER I placed the order. I called numerous times and was given different ignorant excuses (i.e., the discount doesn't apply to deal items despite no deal items in the order), so I finally emailed them expecting someone to at least be knowledgeable and research what happened. Clearly, I was wrong. I received the response that it is their policy not to apply merchandise credit after the purchase has been made. So basically despite the fact that I received the discount and they removed the discount, there is nothing that can be done. Ridiculous and foolish. I will never shop with them again, and you can bet that I will fight them on this.

kritikan
6/8/16

I would definitely give a negative rating if that would have been possible on the forum. I had ordered a ton of stuff from Forever 21 for my birthday. One particular item from my package was missing then. This happened in the month of March and we currently are in June and Forever 21 team has NOT been able to either get me a replacement Nor a refund. The back and forth process and the false commitments over the emails has been running for over 3 months now WITHOUT any conclusion. Thir CS team is an expert in giving out random date just to drag the time ahead. DO NOT FALL FOR THESE GUYS. The stuff that you receive will also not be as good as it's shown on the website. Overall FOREVER 21 is just an unnecessarily polished brand, but actually, it's even worst than the fake site like Rosegal and the others.

opheliap
5/27/16

I PLACED AN ORDER MAY 14 STILL DIDNT RCV TO DATE! I WAITED ON HOLD FOR OVER 30 MIN TO SPEAK WITH A SUPERVISOR. TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE.

jackg58
5/21/16

Based on today's experience I will never come to the monroeville's mall forvever21 store again. I was treated like a disease because I was gay by one of your female employees . This has never happen to me in the past. I'm Frequent shopper and love the store. But after today, I will no longer give me money to this particular location ever .

evangeleem
5/20/16

I went into a Seattle store and made a purchase of $180 of their products. I got home and in going over items, I realise there is a smell coming from 2 items. I never wear clothes I buy before washing them first, so I gave this no thought, other than to place them in wash, upon washing the items with other clothes of mine, I realise that all the clothes in laundry now smells like the 2 items from forever 21. So now the rest of my clothes are ruin. I took the 2 pair pants black into store explained what happened and asked for an exchange( not a refund, not to be compensated for my other cothes). I was told by a manager there is nothing they can do, but I was given a phone number to customer services. I called twice, it was not a number for their company, so had to go back to the store, I asked for them to call this time to resolve the issue, however I still ended up leaving the store with the items. I am now waiting for something to happen, I have a disable child and carting her back and forth for 2 pairs of pant is infuriating. This is 1 of 2 of my favorite clothing store I shop at and its disappointing to feel like I gave this company my money and they gave me a unusable product. I will be posting a review of this infraction until this is resolve.

cassandram13
5/19/16

Forever21 reviewed by 3melchor

3melchor
2 Reviews

Published 12 minutes ago
Dirty BRALETTE

I purchased several items during their last flash sale. I received my package on 5/13 and tried items on right when I got home. The last thing I tried on was a mesh bralette. Before trying it on I noticed there was something white. IT WAS DEODORANT STAINS. Not just one but SEVERAL lines. I immediately emailed their customer service with photos. I'll be honest, I also emailed about the item being "incorrect" or that I thought it was. The model wearing this bralette was also wearing a black bralette underneath meaning the one I really ordered was completely mesh. I thought it was pretty misleading but still wanted it, even considering I didn't pay much for it. Long story short, it's now 5/19 (6 days from initial contact) and I have yet to be provided with a solution that benefits me. They asked me to pay 5 bucks to shop the item back for me to be refunded. Granted they said they'd reimburse me, but I shouldn't have to pay anything up front at all for something that was SENT TO ME ALREADY DEFECTIVE. It's a BRA. An initimate item that has obviously been worn and returned by another customer. Disgusting. I'm not even try to scam them, I even made another purchase this week that I haven't gotten yet. I JUST WANT A CLEAN BRALLETE! ILL BE WAITING TO HEAR FROM THEM.

phallanw
5/18/16

They always have something I can work with!

valerieg22
5/18/16

Bought a dress and it was under the knee before I bought it used it once hand washed it next thing you know its half my size and goes all the way up my butt like foreal don't buy $#*!ty clothes from here

kidistt
5/17/16

I would give it zero star if i could. I don't recommend anyone to shop from forever 21. I was very disappointed and dissatisfied with the customer service. I made an order on Friday and I chose express shipping so that I can get it with in 3 day befor I leave US. However, my order wasn't delivered on time. Thus, I wanted to make sure when it will arrive. So, I called and I was told that my order will be delivered on Friday( after I leave US), and I tried to explain my problem. However, instead of getting a solution I was blamed for their problem. The customer rep told me that it was my problem for not calling sooner. But, how am I suppose to know that my order will arrive late? I only call when I don't get my order by the time I am expecting it. It is their responsibility to let their customers know if their orders are arriving late. Also, he told me that someone else can return the item for me and I can get the refund for the item I bought but not for the money I spent on shipping. If I am not getting my stuff then I shall not be charged a penny. He also told be that it is a waste of time talking to him since he has no other options. I have never ever been disappointed with a customer service as I am today.

megana11
5/9/16

I ordered a $40 item to get free shipping over 30$. The ONLY shipping available that I HAD to chose was priority shipping for $12. I looked on their faw site and Google and found no answered. Placed the order hoping they'd help the next day. They refused to fix it or refund me. saying it's because it went to a PO BOX and not a street address. I even escalated to a supervisor. I said I was gonna return my stuff then and they were fine with losing me as a customer.

48 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

17 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Forever21 staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question