US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

katrinal10
12/1/16

It's nearly impossible to change anything about your order once it has been placed, even SECONDS after it is placed. I shipped my order to the wrong address on accident, and I realized it while reading the confirmation page. The customer service was also no help since it is not 24/7. I understand that not everything can be available at 2am my time, but I wish there was more leeway in order changes prior to processing.

Tip for consumers: Double check your order.

kayt37
11/30/16

I am so disappointed in forever 21's service they have ridiculous policies and I refuse to ever order from them. I ordered a package with standard shipping and I was honestly so excited to get it. It has been 3 weeks and I have not received anything. No one was able to locate the package and when I called their customer support was not at all understandable, they barely understood what I was even talking about... they said they would process a refund and I got no confirmation of it until I called chase to dispute the charge. Forever 21 managed to send me an email notification right after telling me its going to take another week or so to get my money back. I dont have my package and Im down $150 dollars so Im definitely not a happy customer and do not intend on purchasing any products online. So upset. Not to mention they couldn't even replace my package because they claim the clothes are not in season any longer...

kynaj
11/26/16

I ordered a pair of boots from them On November 15, 2016 and have not received them yet. I was told at checkout that they would deliver in 5 to 7 business days. When I called the company they told me that it wouldn't ship until on the 17th which prolonged my order. Have not received it yet. And the worst thing is it was from site to store. Will never do that again. They are trying to keeping up with other companies and are lacking those services.

nubial
11/25/16

We went to the store and asked someone about black friday deals and an employee told us it was 21% off the entire store so we looked around and found lots of clothing and waited in a 20 minute line only for the lady to tell us the offer ended at 11am so there were no more deals end of story dont go to forever 21 on black friday!!

meganb61
11/22/16

I ordered some clothes from Forever21 and it was supposed to be delivered 3 days ago and it still hasn't been delivered. I am so frustrated because I ordered it for a trip I am going on and I leave today. So now I won't have it for my trip. Other times I have ordered there, they sent me the wrong size so now I have to return it.

peterl98
11/21/16

Items purchased only can be returned as store credits which sucks.

rosemarieh3
11/21/16

I absolutely love Forever21... Everything I've ordered gets here so fast and is exactly what I expected to be, I love all my clothes from here, and I've bought a LOT of them recently.
Only thing I don't love is their delivery costs... Sometimes I pay as much for deliver as I do for the clothes, it's excessive and frankly a bit ridiculous to be paying $58 for a dress, Cardigan and a pair of pants that come in plastic bags in a little cardboard box... Too much, but that obviously doesn't stop me from buying things... Haha

reviewss
11/19/16

Long Story Short:
Ordered Sunday, Delivery Date Saturday, Today Is Saturday (the "delivery" date) and all they have done is made a label so not expected to come until about 2 weeks. Never order online from them. I officially hate this store.

beetr
11/19/16

Tried ordering from forever 21 online 3 times. Every time the card was declined. Every time I started a live chat. All I got were standard copy and paste answers that didn't answer my question. First two times I was told my credit card declined it and they had nothing to do with it. I called the credit card company and they said it never even showed up as having tried to run it through. Obviously they canceled it without ever running it. I don't know if they were out of the items and just didn't want to say it or what. Third time I live chatted was the same awful experience. Just robot generated answers that didn't answer anything at all. I couldn't tell if it was a person or a computer as the answers were the exact same as the two times before. Wouldn't shop there again.

palomam
11/18/16

Worst online customer service ever! I never received my parcel and I call customer service to know what do to, they send me a form and I full fill it and sent it. They sent me and email telling me the form was missing the total and that I needed to write it. I asked them where because that question was not on the form. Then they told me that my form was rejected. It turns out they sent me the wrong form! then one of the customer representatives asked me to send her the form to her forever email, I did and she never replied. Then I called again and let them know that I found out they sent me the wrong form and they told me the form was already rejected twice and that it does not matter if they sent it wrong that there was nothing to do because of Forever 21 policy. I think it is so wrong that if the mistake was theirs I am the one that have to pay.

kenzab1
11/17/16

It's not normal that I'd complain about fever 21 clothing and products because I am a very big fan and have purchased a lot from their stores and online too.
Today I received a parcel in which I ordered a yellow/black baseball jersey, when I opened the package i was utterly suprised to see that it was not at all what I'd ordered from the website!
It was meant to be a black and yellow baseball jersey when in fact it was orange and no where near the colour yellow so I'd say not to advertise clothing on your website if it is not its true colour or style as it is in the picture!

andrest9
11/13/16

Great fashions low prices

paulam76
11/8/16

You can find beautiful clothes and it is so cheap!!! I love it

roxanao1
11/5/16

Good prices

bellar12
11/4/16

For that edgy or modern look that wont break the bank.

jennyc66
11/2/16

Love that they always have sales and their regular priced items aren't that expensive. Although, sometimes they don't always have the size you want, but then again, who doesn't love Forever 21?

trudys4
11/1/16

The thing I like most about Forever 21 is they have all sizes, even plus. Their selection is nice for all ages, old and young alike. Great store with great pricing.

destinyz
10/30/16

I went to forever 21 and i bought a couple stuff and I went to the register to pay, didn't get told anything about a store exchange policy. I left and I started thinking I didn't want what I bought so I went back to return it for some cash because I wanted to save money, well I found out I couldn't get cash back and only store credit. Upset because I didn't get told anything. It was a lot of money I could've got back, now I'm Never going back.

tammyw35
10/13/16

wish there was one close to home. I have traveled to this store and I love it.

julianap4
10/10/16

I've become extremely angry at Forever 21's despicable customer service. I was incorrectly charged twice for an item I only wanted one of. When I called to inquire about a return and refund for the item I was told I must pay for shipping myself in order to return it, even though I never wanted it in the first place. My only other option was to return it in store for store credit. Why would I want to allow this company to keep my money when they don't even respect me as a customer. None of it was helpful and I'm not sorry to say that they've lost a customer. Not that this company cares about their customers anyways. This is not the first time that I've been "held responsible" for their mistakes! I'd rather pass on my unwanted item to someone who needs it than continue to attempt to receive a refund they'll never give me. This is a greedy company that I no longer support. I'll spend my money elsewhere.

beccaj3
10/8/16

I think my biggest problem is that I have to pay for return shipping if I order online. I can't return items to a store of I ordered them online, which isn't standard. So there's no way to get a full refund.

rachelp54
10/6/16

Though it has huge variety of clothes, I don't recommend anyone to buy anything there. The quality is the worst I've seen in my life. My new dress tore apart the first time I wore it.

laurenz3
9/27/16

Has good clothing for good prices. Never messed up an order and delivers fast. Dresses run a little small, size chart wasn't very accurate.

hh39
9/21/16

I always have an issue with Forever21! And I'm usually a very calm person, but when this happens every single time it pisses me off beyond no doubt. They never respond to their customer service emails and the people you call at customer service are very unhelpful. They pretend to help and make it sound like they are helping you, when really they are just reciting back information you already know. I just always have issues with their shipping too. If I pay an additional $20 for expressing shipping, I should expect to have my package by that date. But no, they always come up with an excuse and it arrives 7 or even once, 12 days later! And if you call them, they say "rest assured if your package arrives late, we will issue a refund," however, I still have yet to receive one from last year and realized it was just comfort words without any truth. Also, customer service seems rude. A bunch of thick-accented people who speak way too fast or mumble, and make it seem like you're the one who can't speak correctly. I'm just astonished how I've spent so much money both online and in store here, yet they can't respect their customers.

missym14
9/20/16

First and last time I bought anything from Forever21 was in August. I ordered several items online. Their sizing chart is a JOKE and it is impossible to gauge if anything will truly fit. Also, some of their tops are not represented or described as being crop tops but that is actually what they are. I got my order, no issues with shipping. I kept a few things but a couple things were too large and one top that I actually liked very much in the picture was a crop top. Just what the world wants to see is my jelly roll hanging out. Um no! There's no way in hell I would have ordered it IF the picture had accurately represented the top in the first place. So, as per their **horrible** return policy, I packed the clothing I didn't want back up and shipped it back, on MY dime, in the original bag it came in for a refund. A week or so later, I received an email from Forever21 saying that the items were "final sale" items and that I would either have to pay for them to be returned to me or they would be discarded. Thus began a month-long + nightmare of trying to either get the clothing or my money back from Forever21. NOWHERE on my invoice did it state these were "final sale" items. I tried emailing, calling, Facebook chats etc. etc. etc. but, in the end, since I paid through PayPal, I filed a dispute with them and they refunded my money - which is a pretty good testament to how SHADY this company really is! FOREVER21 KEPT MY MONEY AND THE CLOTHES!!!!!! They had NO intention of ever giving me either one back. Once they get YOUR MONEY, you will play hell EVER getting it back from them!!!! I have NEVER been treated that way by a retailer before. They will never see one PENNY of my money again and I will tell EVERYONE I know!!! They DO NOT care about their customers AT ALL!!!!

48 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

21 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Forever21 staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question