Review of Forever21

Los Angeles, CA 90031
Tel: 1-888-494-3837

niab5
8/22/17

I bought 5 items online all for 76$ & i got the free shipping that comes with a 50$ purchase. The shipping took 2 weeks to come. Not only that but when the items did come they looked cheap & felt cheap. Yes the clothes resembled the picture a bit but they also looked wayyyyy cheaper and also looked a bit different. They are supper thing. I bought a dress that was supposed to look like a tshirt varsity dress but instead i got a dress that resembles the dress shown in the picture but really looked like a pajama shirt. i'm so dissatisfied & i was depending on these clothes to be my school clothes & school started 2 weeks ago & i still have nothing to wear because the quality is so bad I'm sending it back

rushv3
8/20/17

I had a coupon for 15 dollars off because of my Forever 21 credit card. I earned it and the coupon doesn't work. I have been calling for 1 week now they keep telling me that they would get back to me same day. They never do. I called Wednesday, Friday and Sunday. I asked for a supervisor and they said they would call me back in 1 hour. They never called me ever or emailed me. They are a bunch of pieces of $#*!s. Screw them!!!

mabell14
8/19/17

Good service and really helpful for buyers because 50% offer is very good
I got more products here only best online store.

chloem23
8/18/17

Took advantage of their 50% Off sale for Back to School! got like 11 things for under $150 bucks! Everything came in like a week and it all looked like what it looked like on the website! They never fail me free shipping and all!

sharonw134
8/17/17

Forever 21 has really let me down and I'll never want to support them by buying their clothing again because of this. I had gotten their credit card and was supposed get it sent by mail but it never sent. They called me saying I have a late fee on my account and explained that I haven't gotten my card in the mail yet and didn't even tell me that I can just pay there and then. They said they will resend my card so I waited again. It still never sent in a week and so I called again. This time, my $44 fee turned into a $97 fee. I explained that I've called multiple times to get my card through and that this was not my fault. The guy on customer service pretty much told me it was my fault that I didn't just go to the store to figure it out but I was under the impression that they were going to send me the card normally and was planning to go to the store after calling them again. I was forced to pay this extra $53 of BS and cancelled my card after that. I've never experienced such unprofessional service from a clothing service especially when it was their fault for not getting my address right for some reason and never getting my card succesfully sent to me. Anyhow, I've learned my lesson too. I'll never accept any credit card from any shop even if has a big name and you'd expect them to get things right. This is the first time even looking up reviews for forever 21, and there's many horrible ones; for a reason.

diamio
8/16/17

Its been over two weeks and I am still waiting on my order. The event that I purchased the merchandise for has come and gone. Im very disappointed with the quality of the service. I have reached out to customer service and have yet to receive a response.

jessiel45
8/16/17

Customer service was crap, I recommend emailing them instead of phoning them. But shipping was amazing

brendah95
8/16/17

I placed an order and paid for same day shipping, $19.95 to be exact. This was an item that my daughter had to have quickly. I called the next day and was assured it would arrive on time. I called again at the end of the day because I had not received a tracking number and was told it had not shipped yet. The customer service rep refused to put a supervisor on the phone and hung up on me. I called back and got the same response, I was told a supervisor would call me and I never received a call back. Upon checking, the item actually wasn't shipped until 2 days later instead of same day making it too late to receive on time putting us in a bind as this item had to have. I have filed a complaint with the BBB to get my shipping costs back as if I waited the standard 2 days I wouldn't have paid the $19.95. I will never buy from them again and I hope no one has to experience this as it is very upsetting when you depend on something for someone you love and you can't make it happen. My daughter is away at college, 5 hours and she has no way to go out and get this item. She has to have this with no exceptions so she is stressed and so am I. I would advise against ever buying from this company.

jotid
8/10/17

I wish there was a zero option for the review. Are used to order from the site all the time and my last two orders have been horrible! They have been taking 10 days for shipping in the same state! I live in Northern California and they ship from Southern California and their tracking info is horrible. They will send you an expected delivery date and it's always a couple of days after! That is ridiculous to me. Your tracking information isn't even correct! I called to add an item to an order and had the worst experience with customer service as well. It's more trouble than it's worth - horrible customer service, slowwwwww shipping, and mediocre products. Bye f21

mh188
8/8/17

The customer service is pretty horrible and they will speak to you in the most condescending tone and provide zero assistance. Will never be making an online purchase from them again.

barbarc
8/7/17

I returned items 2 weeks ago. Than goodness I have ups tracking number because they said they couldnt find return. When I gave them tracking number they suddenly found it but send the return was sent to a store and want scanned yet. If I could give them a NEGAtIvE STAR I wouldn't hesitate. A manager wouldn't even come to phone. DOONT ORDER on online!!!!!

paml48
8/4/17

My daughter bought some things while she was out shopping with her cousin and ended up wanting to return a few items. I dropped her off at the entrance and let her go in by herself since there was no parking. She had the original receipt with her and the tags still on the clothing, so shouldn't have been a problem to get her cash back (she originally paid in cash since she is only 14 and has no credit card. Apparently the cashier was going to give her cash, told her the amount she would be receiving, and asked for her drivers license. Since she is only 14, she does not have a drivers license and told the cashier how old she was and that she didn't have a license or ID. Then, just because she was too young to have a license, she was instead given merchandise credit rather than cash. Let me remind you my daughter has never shopped at Forever 21 before this, and the only reason she did this time is because her cousin wanted to go in there. So, when she came back with the merchandise credit she was upset because she never shops there and knows that it will go to waste. So, I went in there to tell them this is unfair and she wants her money back, not in store credit. After over 15 minutes of the manager trying to figure out how to give the money back where the machine allows it, we discovered the only way was for them to ship us the money in the mail. They said it would be there in a few days, yet its been weeks and still no money. I am thankful for the help of the manager who tried their hardest to get it to work out, but seriously, that is ridiculous. It was a measly $20, I'm sure they have plenty of 20 dollar bills in there register that they could have easily pulled out and handed across the counter. Won't be shopping here again. The clothes themselves are cheaply made, the store is a ginormous pig pen with clothes thrown everywhere, not organized worth a flip, and now it's a nightmare to get the darn money when you return something. Seriously, don't even bother shopping here. Not worth it.

swinderallab
7/29/17

Me && My boyfriend Was At The Forever 21 At 490 Fulton St. Hilary In The Fitting Room Was Very Helpful iHad Tried A Medium size In A Beautiful Dress, But It Wasn't Fitting To My Liking, iTold Her && She Went In the Room Where They Keep All The Items That People Tried But Didnt Like && Found The Dress In A Large Which Ended Up Fitting Perfectly. Everything Was Great Until It Was Time To Check Out. The Guy Who Processed My Transaction Name Is Dronn, He Was On His Phone When iWalked Up, Didn't Even Look At Me Just Stayed In His Phone && Told Me To put My Item down, Now My Boyfriend Had A Transaction Of His Own, James Was the Cashier That dealt With him, He Was Rude, && Kept Putting His Money down On The Counter, iWould Have Gave Them 5 Stars But Their Cashiers Still need Training.

lillianj12
7/29/17

I went to forever 21 at the nebraska crossing outlet just to pick up some stuff on sale. When i got to the check out its was about $45 for 4 tshirts. The guy who was checking my clothes out told me he couldnt sell me a jacket so i was already mad. He added up all of the clothes wrong and instead of giving me $30 in change HE GAVE ME $7. I didnt even leave the store when i realized it wasnt right. I looked for my receat but it wasnt in my bag like he said it was. He kept it because he knew he took my money. So i go back to check out and after an hour they just hand me a store credits card...I DONT EVEN LIVE NEAR THAT STORE and you can only use it at that one store in town. UGH im still mad. the guy was rude and so was the manager. NEVER GOING BACK!!!

michall11
7/27/17

listen, until i had to call customer service i was very happy shopping here. but you guys make it nearly impossible to return: what i have to go buy a printer now just cuz YOU gave me the wrong color and it was stained?????????
im not blaming customer service workers i just want whoever provided return options to know theyre doing a bad job and theyre customers customers. i dont know about everyone else but im not ready to risk my money knowing i cant return it.

and i think its rude that they have to review you review before it can be placed, im never ordering from them again!

rebkar
7/27/17

The clothes are very inexpensive, yet I receive the most compliments on them, out of all the clothes I own. I've returned plenty of items to be refunded the whole amount with no problems.

charb21
7/27/17

I called customer service two days ago, was told the supervisor would call back in 24 hrs, cause they were supposedly on another call. The operator named David was exceptionally rude! He actually refused to put a supervisor on the phone, so I called back. This is the worst customer service I've ever experienced in my life!!!!!! Still waiting for our package that forever 21 first shipped thru UPS, then it's going to be given to USPS, apparently it's the cheaper route for them to pay their seriously lacking employees nobody else would hire!!

kareno46
7/24/17

Wow!!!!! This company shipped a large package worth over $400 to the wrong address, an address over 6 years old that their system somehow pulled up for an order even though every other package I've gotten over the past six years has come to the correct address and the woman in a different country refused to put me on the phone with a manager and said there is absolutely NOTHING they will do to help me receive my order that they are not liable. How they billed my card with an incorrect billing address that is that old AND incorrect I do not know and I will be contacting my bank. I have to rate everthing from the order 1 star since I have paid for the items but will never be able to wear it, DISGUSTING to treat your customers this way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jok60
7/16/17

I just got regular shipping and came in 3 days LOVE ITTT!!!!! 2 articles of clothing one body suit and one choker

janr63
7/13/17

I ordered a gift card for my daughter's birthday. I was told she would receive it by email within 24-48 hours....it didn't happen. My daughter's birthday was on July 8th and there was no gift card. My daughter and I were disappointed. I called customer service which is advertised to be opened Monday through Saturday. There was a recording on Saturday stating they were closed on Sunday. Did Forever 21 get their days mixed up. When I made the purchase, Forever 21 charged my credit card immediately, but did not fulfill my order. I called Monday morning, stayed on hold what seemed like forever. Finally someone answered....again, they promised to send me a copy of the confirmation and stated my daughter would have the gift card within 24-48 hours. Again, they lied. I was told I was talking to a supervisor. I didn't believe it. 72 hours went by, and still my daughter had not received the gift card at hDr email. I called again after 72 hours, was put on the usual long hold and asked for a supervisor, again. Someone picked up the line, stating she was a supervisor. I asked her to cancel the order and refund my credit card. She asked me to hold on whill she connected me to a supervisor. I said, "You told me you were a supervisor." She didn't answer me. Next, I was connected to someone else who announced herself as a supervisor. I expressed how did appointed I was with Forever 21. I asked for a credit back to my credit card since my daughter has not received her birthday gift which was 5 days ago. She said Forever 21's policy did not refund and that all sales were final. I reminded her that nothing was received at my daughter's email address. She said that was Forever 21's policy and there would be no refund. I expressed how dismayed I was and Forever 21 just lost my family as customers. Money goes where it's invited, and only stays where it's treated well.

tonys177
7/10/17

They would not let me return a couple Items because my daughter took off price tags.
And the guy in the cerritos mall was trying to treat me like if I didn't know what I was saying.
I should of knock his a** out.
I will never spend another dollar there!

madisonb42
7/10/17

I have been ordering on forever21.com for a long time now. I don't go to the store because they don't have any plus size sections in my whole country (The Netherlands). Their price point is okay, sometimes the clothes are not what you expected (such as thickness , quality etc.) I have to browse a long time before I find something cute and flattering but it sells out really quickly. Most of the clothes are really revealing and not flattering so thats a bummer. It's also really disappointing that their plus size section in America is much larger than in Europe. I never had problems with returns or customer service.

kayleeb5
7/8/17

I ordered a pair of shoes and they were sent in the wrong size. I called customer service and they said to email photos and the item number. I emailed customer service about them and they said email pictures. I had already sent the photos but I did as they said and emailed them the photos again. Then they tell me I can't return them cause it's been to long and showed me the receipt. It was a completely different order without any shoes on it! I emailed back and again they said send a picture of the shoes and tags. I did so again and am getting very frustrated. I mentioned in every email that I attached photos of the shoes, do they not read the emails? They still have yet to respond and it's been a week.

oliyahw
7/5/17

Just terrrible cutomer service. Honestly, I almost never want to shop there again. I paid for priority mail Next Day Saver, and they assured my I'd receive it within one day. Well that was July 1st. I contacted fedex and they still haven't got any updates as to where my package is. Everytime I call Forever 21 they give me the run around. Hopefully I can receive a shipping refund because this is definitely not what I paid 20 dollars extra for. I will never shop online with them again.

julias97
6/30/17

Just rude customer service, they aren't willing to help. Firstly, their store customer service was awful. I came in to return some items I purchased online, but didn't have my packing slip. I showed them the online receipt they emailed me. My items were within the return policy and still had all the tags attached. The lady wouldn't return them because she said my online receipt doesn't reflect what I actually paid, and I said what do you mean it shows right there what my discount was and what I originally paid. She glared at me and said "im not returning this. Go get something off the floor and I can exchange." She pointed at their clothes behind me and then walked away. I was baffled. I never like anything in store, I only like the online items they offer. I exchanged my clothes for something random, then with the store receipt returned them to get my money back. a few months ago I signed up for their credit card, and was told I would get a coupon in the mail in addition to the immediate 15% discount. When I didn't receive it, I did a live chat with them on the website to tell them I didn't get it after they said "what can I help you with" but when I told them, they never replied. Two more times I started a chat, but every time they kept logging out without responding. And then, yesterday I signed up for their emails to get 10% off my order. I received a coupon, but when I typed it in it said my discount does not qualify for my order (I had $288 worth of clothes). I refreshed the page and typed it in again, and it said my code was expired, even though you're supposed to have 7 days to use it. Anyway, I messaged their customer service explaining this, and she said, "I see! Please try back again in 2 hours. Is there anything else I can help you with?" I replied, "Is there another code you can send me? I'm worried if I wait to purchase my items they might get sold out." And she said, "unfortunately, that is beyond our ability" which I thought was weird, aren't they supposed to be customer service for a reason? So then I asked if I could order my items now and then get them price adjusted, to which she again replied, "No, unfortunately we are unable to do that." Like what else is their service for then? If they "can't" create another coupon code after the one they sent you doesn't work, or if they don't send you the coupons they promise at all and don't care, what's the point of even having a customer service? Lame. Won't be shopping with them anymore

48 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Helpful answer

It's the same as in store. 21 days with tags attacthed, for instore credit or exchange.

By Amber G. on 7/27/15
Helpful answer

Yes, its horrible customer service and if you return items purchased online to the return address provided. The items disappear even with postal tracking to say it was delivered. I return 8 pair of jeans in the same box original box. Forever 21 warehouse said i rerurn 1 item. Does not make sense to pay $20.00 delivery confirmation to return 1 pair of $8.00 jeans. Be aware, someone in the warehouse does not scanning the return items and keep it for their own use or sale. Which makes it bad for honest customers that want to return items for exchange. Customer service was no help and basically said nothing was return but 1 pair of jeans. I ask for warehouse contact information, i was told its confidential. Do not purchase!!!

By Shannie J. on 10/31/15
Helpful answer

Call them and ask for a track number

By Renee D. on 12/7/15

disposable material.

By Chabella V. on 9/1/16
Helpful answer

I'm not sure about the sizing for men, however, the quality isn't the highest. As I always say, you pay for what you get. If you want a great deal don't expect high quality clothes. Even their full priced clothing that isn't on sale and somewhat pricey isn't high quality, or what I would consider high quality.

By Ayla A. on 5/15/16
Helpful answer

It really depends. Some items that go out of stock never go back in because there isn't a high enough demand, if there is a very high demand then it probably won't take too long. If it's a sale item, more than likely it won't go back in stock.

By Ayla A. on 4/7/16
Helpful answer

Mine was in my mailbox, but then again I didn't order too much, only 5 shirts.

By Ayla A. on 3/22/16
Helpful answer

As per their store website: "You must provide your invoice when returning merchandise to a store. You may return your merchandise to any Forever 21, XXI Forever, or ForLove21 location within the United States for an exchange or store credit. Refunds for online purchases are only processed when the merchandise is mailed to our Online Returns address. Non-Forever 21 branded merchandise may be returned by mail only. Gift cards, e-gift certificates, cosmetics, underwear, select lingerie, select swimwear, earrings, body piercings, and online items marked as Sale are all FINAL SALE and may not be returned or exchanged." So yes, you can return in store.

By Ayla A. on 1/8/16
Helpful answer

Make sure you have the tags and receipt when you take it back to the store and NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH 'FOREVER 21' EVER AGAIN.

By Linda B. on 12/15/15
Helpful answer

Their customer service sucks on the phone, however, I haven't had an issue yet with their online chat service.

By Ayla A. on 11/30/15
Questions? Get answers from the Forever21 staff and other customers.

16 Photos for Forever21