Review of Forever21

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

ezrar6
3/23/17

I bought jeans from F21 online site. I washed the jeans just once, and the jeans gone hard like rocks!!! I wasn't even able to wear it at all because it's the jeans scratches my legs when I put them on and it's not wearable. And yes, it shrinks after I washed it. I didn't use hot water, just room temperature water cuz I was concerned it would shrinks. And, unfortunately, it shrinks even with room temperature water. I will never buy jeans from F21 anymore.

annan53
3/23/17

I bought an item online. The item came and not only did it have a hole in the sleeve it also had a seam that was sewn so poorly it was wide open. I called their customer service and asked them if I could take it to the local store. I told them this would be easier because I have no time to wait at a post office. They said fine however informed me that I could NOT get any of my shipping $$ back that I paid. I told them that this was the only item I ordered and due to the fact that it was so very defective I was shocked. Basically they said, " that's our policy" and the could care less about the fact that I work 2 jobs and have no time to waste at the postoffice because I have no extra time. They couldn't care less that they were the ones who sent me defective merchandise. Do yourself a favor and DO NOT BUY from Forever 21. The don't care about their customer and the items they sell are obviously cheap for a reason, they are made like crap!

sheryld20
3/22/17

THIS COMPANY DOES NOT CARE ONE BIT ABOUT THEIR CUSTOMER, THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT CUSTOMER SATISFACTION AND i APPARENTLY THEY TRAIN THEIR AGENTS TO NOT CARE. I HAVE A ORDER THAT I PLACED AND 3 WEEKS NEVER RECEIVED IT BECAUSE IT WAS SENT TO THE STORE, AND THEY REFUSE TO RE PLACE MY ORDER AND SHIP TO MY HOUSE. HORRIBLE HORRIBLE

jamilaj
3/21/17

I made a purchase online once receiving my items it was a few I didn't like, made a return on 3/7/17 to the store was told I would get my refund in 3-5 days. On 3/13/17 I contacted customer service they made a store complaint and said the store manager or district manager would contact me in 3 days. Called again on 3/16/17 and said I should have my refund tomorrow. Called on 3/17/17 and let them know I haven't received my refund they said give it the rest the day. Called again today on 3/21/17 and said they still waiting for the district manager response. It's been 2 weeks and still no refund

kathym140
3/20/17

Forever 21 has cheap clothes and not always so cheap prices, clothes are made average they are certainly not excellent quality, site is easy to use and had no problems online or with shipping.

Like the jewelry, its pretty and reasonable cost, but some of the tops are awful, too short and made of rayon, now it fits my cat!!!! (Barely)

Clothes were better made ten yrs ago.

javvade
3/20/17

I just want to say Forever 21 is soo great and I admire the employees, they have to go through soo much, and I really dislike the idea of people leaving a negative review and than the Employer contacts the store and gives a talk to To the store employees. People need to grow up and understand how retail works, if you're going shopping plan ahead and get ready to face a busy day. Don't plan last minute because that means a horrible day i ahead of you and then you behave like a lilttle kid. Hopefully Forever 21 takes my review and send it to MOA and all of the F21 so they know that some of us understand them. Thank you

lisaz20
3/20/17

I never received the 2 items I purchased online. When I called, the representative would not help resolve the issue. I asked to speak to a manager. She said the manger will call you. I received no call.

michelleb253
3/20/17

I had a gift card, so i decided to try them. Shipped the order to my work address and it was returned (because the work name was not on the label). On their website there is no box to check for residential or business...so their fault. After 2 weeks of placing the order, they finally received it back and then EMAILED me to correct the address. Even previously calling and speaking to a supervisor explaining my frustration, they said they can do nothing until they receive their package back. Just called and now they want me to pay an additional $6 for shipping again. So for their fault and customer satisfaction they cannot pay $6 on a $60 order...? "The company cannot comply with that request" i was told. And while the rep was continuously talking over me, i was told i can return my order for store credit...SMH. PISS POOR COMPANY TO EVER DO BUSINESS WITH.

elizabetht76
3/20/17

I purchased a shirt last year in october 2016 i believe it was and it was damaged. After sending them email after email they finally said i can send it back for a refund. I sent it back, emailed them and waited.... i recieved email after email saying i would get my refund and to just wait a little longer. Well it's March 20, 2017 and I have not recieved my refund, they continue to tell me to wait... wait for what?? I don't understand why it takes 6 months to get a refund. They're Bulls hit, they have my money and the shirt back that I ordered.

stevec159
3/17/17

Reading thru the Reviews, it appears that we were fortunate. If anyone notices that Forever21 representatives do not reveiw this site or resond in the threads in attempts to correct issues like many companies do.

Our journey began with ordering a pair of boots that my wife needed for an Event. They were unique and inexpensive, so she bought them. The first package arrived on time as promised to our Military APO address in Germany. However, the box the boots were in (manufacturer box) was damaged along with one of the boots.

my wife called customer service and they agreed to ship a replacement, but made us fill out an Affidavit form and send pictures. They then refunded the cost of the original boots and shipping. The customer service rep was rude to my wife, but she was able to get them to do the right thing.

Fast forward two weeks. The replacement order was promised on their Website to arrive by 11 March 17. We waited a couple of extra days to be sure it wasn't delayed in transit via USPS Priority Mail.

My wife called on 17 March and spoke with a "Rickie", whom was physically located in the Philippenes. My wife asked for a refund of the USPS Prioirty shipping costs on the order since Forever21 failed to deliver as advertised. She was combative and rude to my wife and when she asked for a Supervisor, she placed her on hold and then handed the phone to me. Rickie returned to the phone and said that the Supervisors were on other calls, expecting us to hang up, give up or whatever.

At this time I asked her name and where she was located. I asked if this call was being recorded. to which she stated "yes". I then asked if the Supervisor could return international calls and she answered "yes". She placed me on hold and then returned and took my direct dial number. She then asked for our house number and told her the number I provided was my mobile phone. It was then that I asked if there was a Problem with the Supervisor calling me on the provided number....silence. Then I received a yes. I then began to recap the notes for the Supervisor so he/she knew the nature of the call before they contacted me.

This was where it became interesting. Rickie began to argue with me on the details of what is says on their Website and tried to talk over me. I politely reminded her that I was the customer and that she should please let me speak. I also restated that the call was being recorded and I was being polite and expected the same. It was then that she crossed the same lines with me that had infuriated my wife a few minutes before. I told her that a 1 day to return my call was unexceptable and they had 2.5 hours to have a Supervisor contact me as it was getting late in Germany. I asked her if I was asking to much from a customer Service Center. Silence. Then I dicated the conversation and told her 2.5 hours or I call back.

All this Frustration over rude People and poor customer Service over $13.50 for a shipping refund.

This is small compared to the other Reviews. When I showed my wife this site, she stated she would have never ordered from Forever 21 if she had checked here first.

manjuj
3/15/17

Loved all Forever21 stores. They have the quirkiest, the prettiest and everything i am in the mood for.

sirij1
3/14/17

Let me preface this by saying I pay all of my cards off, in full, every month. In January I had an odd $30 balance, due January 20 by 8pm. I was at the hospital with my daughter, and by the time I remembered, it was 7:50 pm. I didn't get connected to a representative until 8:02, I was promised it would be processed for the 20th if I paid their $9 processing fee. I then get a call from a collection agency on Feb 28 saying I owed another $35, in late fees! I called F21 and they removed the late fee, which they can only do once every so often.

Now it is March 14, and I am getting calls from the agency agsin. This time, I owed them $35 from the February cycle. What for? A late fee on the late fee they removed and neglected to inform me I incurred. They wont remove it, so this is the second bill in collections in the two months Ive had a card. Over $70 in late fees on a $30 bill. They will deceive you and ruin your credit. Stick to your other cards.

makedas1
3/13/17

They have some good basics like simple dresses, tops, and pants but have recently gotten more expensive without a rise in quality. I can usually find good things on the website that don't cost that much, but it is a bit like playing Russian Roulette with the fit. I have shirts that are a small, a medium, and a few larges that all fit the same way on me, so if I go online I just guess if it'll fit based on how tit looks on the model. Sometimes that's a bit too risky with crop tops or rompers so i won't get them. Jeans are pretty standard (for me at least) I know I fit a 27 and if I want a looser fit a 28/29. I've never had an issue with shipping and I order a lot: most orders take 3-5 business days to get to me. So it's not awful and most women's clothing stores don't have standard sizes but if they want to charge $58 for a pair of ripped jeans they better fit.

joant23
3/12/17

Cheap Junk and they keep your postage on returns even if you pay for overnight and get it 3 days later when your trip is over and you no longer need it. I am sure they make hundreds of thousands just keeping peoples postage.

carolineh29
3/9/17

I have had multiple issues ordering things online from Forever 21. For one, it takes FOREVER to get to you. They will tell you it will arrive on a certain day and then change it over and over again. This time I ordered it to one address but the delivery date kept being moved back to the point that I wouldn't be at that address any more, and they wouldn't let me change the address for it to be delivered to without charging me $20 to stop the shipping. I would then be charged for the reprocessing and handling, and the wait that takes FOREVER would begin again. The only reason I reorder is because I am a poor college kid and the clothes work for what I need them for. Otherwise I wouldn't give this place a second thought. Don't even bother calling them they are rude and it is a waste of time.

anabelm4
3/8/17

I placed a $100 order. I do this a few times a year. They sent it to a previous address, even though I put my new adddess in my order. It has now been 30 days. They finally got my package back. Now they want me to pay and extra $30 in shipping. When I told them I would not and wanted a refund, they told me I won't get my money back for another 30 days. The shipping mistake was on them. They did nothing to fix it and now I have to wait another month for my money. When I asked to speak to a manager to make a complaint. I was told they were busy and they would call me back. I never received I phone call. Forever 21 has lost a loyal costumer.

lorrif
3/4/17

I ordered a ecard for my granddaughter for Valentine's Day and she kept never receiving it, although they resent it. Be aware that they say it can take 24-48 business hours for it to be sent! I think snail mail is faster. When it was clear they were having a problem, I asked to speak to a supervisor and they basically said no, everything was being done that could be done. It required me to have a full on menopausal meltdown for them to get a supervisor on the line. He gave me the code and PIN number and said she could use it online or in the store. Again it did not work. I called today and asked for a refund. They couldn't do it, I was told. Again had to summon the demons within to get a supervisor. She said the could not cancel it and issue a refund although I told her if she didn't I would go through my credit card. I went through my credit card. They didn't seem very surprised that this happened. Between that and all these terrible reviews, I think they are not just providing awful customer service but may be actively scamming people. Beware!

amyh153
3/3/17

I ordered some clothes from their website on February 26, their shipping stated that the package should arrive within 3-6 days BUT it has been 6 days and my package has just been shipped and it will instead take 8 days when it is already a week late. NEVER ORDER ONLINE FROM FOREVER 21 it is a terrible company with horrible service, customer service was so help

donnad69
2/25/17

Do NOT, NOT, NOT, NOT order online from this company! The clothes are far smaller than they suggest and they will NOT return your money or exchange on sale items. Emailing them merely provides the SAME response and they are not willing to negotiate, assist or keep a customer happy. HORRIBLE customer service and POOR quality of clothing. I would never walk in their store again.

buketteg
2/22/17

I ordered a couple of things online worth about $100, they arrived disheveled and in very poor quality. Needless to say I put them back in the package and shipped them back with a shipping cost of $25 out of my own pocket. I waited a week to get a response saying I will not be refunded as the items were worn, just to be clear these items were NEVER worn and with the original tags still attached. I have still yet to receive the items back and also lost the $25 I spent on shipping... oh and don't even bother trying to contact customer service. I've called multiple times and the customer service reps have all given me different answers and could give a s#!* when it comes to helping you out. I will never buy from this company again... it's a total SCAM!!!!!

runier
2/22/17

Don't order from Forever 21 online. Id tattoo that on my forehead if I could.

I ordered items, they never arrived. $400 worth of clothes ( new wardrobe for my weight gain that included panties, bras, pants, shirts, one or two dresses so I have clothes for any occasion).. I called them many many times for three months straight and they kept on refusing to give me back my money, I don't know why because it was mine in the first place.

I even got to the point where I didn't want back my money back and asked if it's possible for me to get store credit. Nothing. They never made an effort to call me or email me back on my issue in those three months, I always had to contact them first. I was informed four times that a supervisor would call me within the hour.. never got any of the four calls.

I've never begged back for money for this long and hard in my life. I pretty much started to feel like I'm being too desperate for my own money and it felt really awkward because it didn't make sense... clearly.

I've gotten emotional over it many times and eventually decided to let it go so I can forget about it. Not a day goes by without me remembering my hard earned money going lost like that. I'm writing this review 1 month after I gave up and I'm still so upset and pretty much depressed that no one at Forever 21 was willing to help.

Whenever I think about my situation with them, wherever I am and whatever I'm doing, I just get so upset still for some reason. Dealing with customer service in America is overall really hard but Forever 21 sets a whole new level of ass $#*!ery.

aimeep6
2/21/17

I am not a shopping online person but my husband getting lazy to take me to the mall so he told me to shop online LoL. I placed an order including some winter clothes and jewery. When i got the package, the package was in horrible condition. I open the package and realized that 3 items missing . I gave them a call and they told me to fill out affidavit form and sent to them. I filled it out and emailed them and they never reply back . I gave them another call and they told me to send in again. I sent in again and never heard from them . I gave them a third call and they said their investigation team need more time to investigate why those items went missing. I called them the 4th time and this time they said i stated the refund amount wrong on the form and tell me to send in a new form again with correct amount. I gave up and just dont contact them anymore. I just feel like they purposely give customer a hard time and dont want to refund money. Stay away when buying online stuff from them. Shopping in store is alright.

haileyl2
2/20/17

It's a really good website to buy stuff off of, but not all is what it seems. Somethings are smaller then others, and sizes vary too much which making it difficult to buy the right size. I would suggest going to a website that's usually has sizes you're more familiar with and have more of a guarantee. BUT sometimes you do gotta take chances because clothes here are fab asf, but remember your risk.

Tip for consumers: Buying stuff is really at your own risk. Varying sizes does make it difficult to shop, so be sure you know what you're getting yourself into before you get yourself into it.

daleb52
2/17/17

Placed order over 300.00 in EARLY January. Today is Feb. 17. Never got a tracking number, or email, or phone call, NORE ORDER. I called them today. Because I selected the "Ship to a different location from BILLING ADDRESS, THEY CANCELLED THE ORDER. Now they tell me on the phone that was why. Well why do they offer that option at Checkout if they do not honor it. They gave a runaround on the Phil he and I spoke to two ladies, neither of which spoke clear English so it was very difficult understanding them. I will not ever order my huge 300-500.00 order from them again.

brigittaf2
2/16/17

It is NOT worth the measley discount!!

They don't give you access to your account (they refrain from giving you your CC account number)

So you aren't allowed to immediately pay off your purchase till you receive your CC (credit card in the mail). After 10 days.
Pretty $#*!ing sneaky and lacking in integrity if you ask me.

They're relying on the more than likely possibility that you'll forget to pay off your card so they can charge you their CC fee.

CC have been made ILLEGAL to market to individuals under the age of 25. Why?! Because they are not yet capable of understanding the severe consequences of CC debt.

This shows me Forever 21 is lacking in integrity and looking to profit/exploit KIDS.

Please don't support this company (or others like it) with your money.

48 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

21 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Forever21 staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question