Review of Forever21

Los Angeles, CA 90031
Tel: 1-888-494-3837

anony371
6/23/17

Wrong 1: They say that an eyelash curler that doesn't work, is not returnable. Wrong 2: Even after knowing that the curler does not work, they sell it without warning. What does this all mean: Forever 21 has no respect and no care for their customers. I hope a new store becomes available so that all the employees who work for Forever 21 can work for a different company, one with ethical social responsibility. Forever 21 is horrible.

gc66
6/21/17

Placed an order . F21 sent the wrong items. I contacted them, sent images of the items that were sent . They told me that I would have to send the wrong package back to them so that I could get a refund for the cost of my package only . I explained that the total cost of clearing the wrong package through customs and returning the wrong package would sum up to the cost of my actual package . Thus it made no sense for me to return the package that I did have as they were not willing to refund me the costs attached to shipping despite proof of the incurred costs . I then offered to pay for the wrong package that I collected ( as the items are in my size and are unopened) so that my actual package would be sent to me . They indicated that despite the issue being on their end , this option ( which is most cost effective for the customer who was wronged ) is not at all a possibility. Several calls later have resulted in no resolution thus I am forced to keep the wrong items. Thus , I am boycotting F21 after this horrible experience .

huldad
6/15/17

The are really good I think for that price point .
I love to go there online shop and buy gift for my friend and family, and they ship so fast and always so nice. thank you.

sakshis5
6/15/17

Placed my order a month before and than got a email stating it has been cancelled . Such bad service they have . U hv no gurantee of receiving your product after ordering. I m really very much disappointed

juliettac
6/7/17

I ordered a shirt and a pair of shorts, for the size of the shorts I put size 27, but after i ordered and checked it, it had it listed that i put i size 25. So I talked with customer service and the guy was nice enough but he didn't do anything to fix my situation. In the end my order came fairly quickly and it turned out that size 25 did fit! But that was just luck. I would order from here again but i caution you to be careful when you put your order in.

evar28
6/7/17

My order never came and when I emailed customer service they said it shipped. When it didn't arrive I called and they said they never even received it so they lied to me telling me it shipped when it never did. Customer service didn't try to find my order they just gave me a refund which I would rather just receive my items. They didn't offer me compensation and when I asked they only offered me a 10% coupon which doesn't help because I can find one online anytime. Unacceptable.

pissedc19
6/4/17

Hey Forever 21! What is with charging people for items that they never receive!? What is with confirming the order by email with an invalid order number so you can't track it? And what is with your phone lines for your customer service always being closed (even during a regular business day) so there is NEVER anyone to talk to? How can Forever 21 even stay in business with this kind of horrible customer service? If people are smart consumers (and I know that if people are reading these reviews then they have put some thought into who they want to buy from) DO NOT BUY ANYTHING ONLINE FROM FOREVER 21. Enough said

azzag
5/30/17

I did submit an order which they claim it was delivered . I have not received the order and they refuse to issue refund or replacement. Placed on hold by jacey to talk to supervisor ian both were not helpful

christinev26
5/29/17

With as big as this store is in Lakewood, CA....and the amount of people in the store....a person would think check out would take ten minutes at most....NO, thirty minutes later the six people innfront of us FINALLY got thru! No one to assist with finding certain items either!

carlenec5
5/29/17

i purchased items april 7th its may 29th and i never got the items nor refund. i contacted them and a customer rep named paul is very rude and disrespectful to me and all they say is billing cycle and up to this day no refund no order plus the items are cheap in material

fredl49
5/26/17

i bought 14 items from them and received a shipping affirmation from them 3 days after i purchased my stuff ( i bought from them on a saturday so if you buy from them on week days you should receive it within 1-2 days) my stuff arrived nicely package 5 day after i made my order and everything perfectly fitted me ( i am the same since as their model so i always check on the site what size is the model wearing) everything was very lovely, the shipping tracking was really useful and i am really happy with my order, will definetly buy from them again

Tip for consumers: check what size the model is wearing to ajust to the size you need

lynno11
5/25/17

They shipped my item without requesting signature and fedex left my package outside and was stolen. Then they say an investigation will take 8-10 business days. I go ahead and reorder something I need by tomorrow and again they made no changes to my address as I requested nor did they waive my overnight fee!!! Everything you ask they respond with "Regrettably" and I'm like "What DO you do for customers besides take our money"? smh

evgenias
5/23/17

Quality? below ZERO, customer service? THE WORST, sent my items back because they were small.. size guide provided on website is soo wrong! .. However its been almost 30 days waiting for a refund DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SHOP OR ORDER ONLINE... cheap clothes cheap service

kimw152
5/22/17

Do yourself a favor and buy elsewhere I never received half my order have been fighting for 20 days with them and still have not received the rest of my order and have not received a refund! What I did you receive all was returned because of quality!

denisej38
5/18/17

I placed an order on May 5, 2017, today is May 18th and still it has not been shipped to the store. I called and each time I was told its in transit we will follow up. No follow up took place, no call, no email. Requested a refund and was told it would take up to a month, insane!!!!!

susanw175
5/12/17

They have cute stuff but could definitely do better with their plus size clothes! If they put in more time it would be better!!!!!!!!!

lunas10
5/7/17

Went in for an interview and it took the store manager an hour before even interviewing. I get that you were on break and stuff but while I was waiting for manager to show up 2 other employees were changing clothes in the middle of store. I've worked in retail enough to know if you are the only manager there, you can not leave the store and don't let your employees stand around changing clothes and just talking instead of doing customer service. Never going to that location ever again.

xaviorw
5/5/17

Forever 21 used to be all about teen fasion and style. Now you guys have went totally Grandma on us. If may say you should just change the name to Forever 80!!! I'd rather shop at H&M for now on!!!

liliar
5/4/17

Ordered some stuff for my daughter online in 4/18/17 and until now havent received anything. Never shopping with forever21 again, im really disappointed with this company. I was supposed to get an email to get update but no email. This company doesnt seem to care.

jaedab
5/1/17

i won't be ordering online from forever 21 ever again. i ordered from charlotte russe a day AFTER forever 21 and my order got here just four days later. i ordered a shirt and sandals from forever 21 and the date keeps being pushed back to be delivered to me. i need these items so i have something to wear after moving and losing most of my clothing and shoes. needless to say, i am not impressed at all with this service and you will not catch me dead ordering from this place online again. i really hope the shipping and delivering thing gets handled because it's the worst compared to other stores right now.

brandyh19
5/1/17

I will NEVER shop at Forever 21 again. I recently placed an online order for roughly $76, when placing the order I provided both a shipping address as well as a billing address, for some reason they shipped the package to the billing address instead, I know longer live there and I am in the middle of a legal battle with the landlord. When I called customer service to speak with someone and try to remedy the situation, two customer service reps, as well as one customer service manager, were very rude and highly unprofessional. I was offered no solution and basically told that Forever 21 was not liable and that I would have to eat my money. I tried to follow the normal chain of command to no avail as I wasn't refunded my money nor did I receive my items.

alyshiap
4/29/17

I will NEVER EVER shop with this company again. I will complain non stop until my problem is resolved. Horrible dishonest company!!!

crystalm67
4/24/17

Don't trust the sizing charts. I ordered 4 items and all items were medium going by thE sizing chart they provide. Only one item fit one was too small, one too large and the other was for a plus size women. I called to see if I could get them to pay for S&H since it is clearly a sizing chart issue (they're fault) and the answer was basically NO too bad. I then asked to speak to a manager and once again the answer was NO you will just get the same answer from a manager. So needless to say if you don't want to be ripped off I wouldn't shop at forever 21 online.

denysec2
4/20/17

I ordered some items online for church Easter sunday, first the item was late getting to me and when it got their the shoes that I ordered and the shoes that I received was completely different. I called customer service and was told that I cannot return the item because there was no tags on the shoes, I explained that the shoes did not have any tags when I received them. I don't understand how this was OK because they send me the incorrect shoe, my receipt description says one thing and the shoe that I received is a different order number. I will never order anything from this store again, that was unacceptable, now I am stuck with a shoe I would have never order in the first place and its not even my shoe size. Furious.
DC....Delaware

Tip for consumers: To anyone that is thinking about using this site DON'T DO IT...their customers do not matter to them

jessil4
4/20/17

This is a post of a really upset friend after going to this store. I'm disgusted, how about you?:Huge shout out to the sales associate at Forever 21 who not only ruined my shopping experience today, by my entire mood, and months of work that I've done to build up my self esteem since I've had this baby. Today I brought my 3 kids to Build a BEAR workshop in the Holyoke Mall. My fiance had gotten me a gift card to Forever 21 that I have been holding onto since Christmas, so excited to use, but I didn't feel confident enough in my body to start buying new clothes, so I saved it. I wanted to lose some weight first. I decided today day was the day, as I woke up in a great mood was already bringing my kids to Build a Bear Workshop, so I was going to pop into Forever 21 to get myself something new and fresh for spring. I was SOOOO excited. As I corralled two kids into the store and a 3rd in the Tula being carried, I was browsing and searching the sales racks, I was approached by a sales associate who looked at me funny. I asked if this was the sales room, and she said yes, and then out of nowhere said, "I'm not saying you're very plus size, but the 1x-3x is actually that way. These are the regular sizes." Talk about a kick in the chest. To some that may seem like such a minor comment, but to me, someone whose been struggling with Post Partum depression and body image issues that $#*! HURT. My grandmother looked at me "and mouthed Oh my word, that was rude" and we quickly gathered the kids, I grabbed a few things and left. I'll be returning all of the items becuase the whole ordeal just left a sour taste in my mouth.

Moral of the story. I worked in retail for 7 years. I never ONCE judged a customer's body or their size. Your little comments can either make or break someone's day. Be the person who MAKES their day. I'm now left feeling like absolute crap about myself, again. So thank you Forever 21 lady. Totally ruined my day.

P.S. I'm actually a size M/L. Not that it matters lol.

Forever21

48 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Helpful answer

It's the same as in store. 21 days with tags attacthed, for instore credit or exchange.

By Amber G. on 7/27/15
Helpful answer

Yes, its horrible customer service and if you return items purchased online to the return address provided. The items disappear even with postal tracking to say it was delivered. I return 8 pair of jeans in the same box original box. Forever 21 warehouse said i rerurn 1 item. Does not make sense to pay $20.00 delivery confirmation to return 1 pair of $8.00 jeans. Be aware, someone in the warehouse does not scanning the return items and keep it for their own use or sale. Which makes it bad for honest customers that want to return items for exchange. Customer service was no help and basically said nothing was return but 1 pair of jeans. I ask for warehouse contact information, i was told its confidential. Do not purchase!!!

By Shannie J. on 10/31/15
Helpful answer

Call them and ask for a track number

By Renee D. on 12/7/15

disposable material.

By Chabella V. on 9/1/16
Helpful answer

I'm not sure about the sizing for men, however, the quality isn't the highest. As I always say, you pay for what you get. If you want a great deal don't expect high quality clothes. Even their full priced clothing that isn't on sale and somewhat pricey isn't high quality, or what I would consider high quality.

By Ayla A. on 5/15/16
Helpful answer

It really depends. Some items that go out of stock never go back in because there isn't a high enough demand, if there is a very high demand then it probably won't take too long. If it's a sale item, more than likely it won't go back in stock.

By Ayla A. on 4/7/16
Helpful answer

Mine was in my mailbox, but then again I didn't order too much, only 5 shirts.

By Ayla A. on 3/22/16
Helpful answer

As per their store website: "You must provide your invoice when returning merchandise to a store. You may return your merchandise to any Forever 21, XXI Forever, or ForLove21 location within the United States for an exchange or store credit. Refunds for online purchases are only processed when the merchandise is mailed to our Online Returns address. Non-Forever 21 branded merchandise may be returned by mail only. Gift cards, e-gift certificates, cosmetics, underwear, select lingerie, select swimwear, earrings, body piercings, and online items marked as Sale are all FINAL SALE and may not be returned or exchanged." So yes, you can return in store.

By Ayla A. on 1/8/16
Helpful answer

Make sure you have the tags and receipt when you take it back to the store and NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH 'FOREVER 21' EVER AGAIN.

By Linda B. on 12/15/15
Helpful answer

Their customer service sucks on the phone, however, I haven't had an issue yet with their online chat service.

By Ayla A. on 11/30/15
Questions? Get answers from the Forever21 staff and other customers.

16 Photos for Forever21