Review of Forever21

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

alyshiap
4/29/17

I will NEVER EVER shop with this company again. I will complain non stop until my problem is resolved. Horrible dishonest company!!!

crystalm67
4/24/17

Don't trust the sizing charts. I ordered 4 items and all items were medium going by thE sizing chart they provide. Only one item fit one was too small, one too large and the other was for a plus size women. I called to see if I could get them to pay for S&H since it is clearly a sizing chart issue (they're fault) and the answer was basically NO too bad. I then asked to speak to a manager and once again the answer was NO you will just get the same answer from a manager. So needless to say if you don't want to be ripped off I wouldn't shop at forever 21 online.

denysec2
4/20/17

I ordered some items online for church Easter sunday, first the item was late getting to me and when it got their the shoes that I ordered and the shoes that I received was completely different. I called customer service and was told that I cannot return the item because there was no tags on the shoes, I explained that the shoes did not have any tags when I received them. I don't understand how this was OK because they send me the incorrect shoe, my receipt description says one thing and the shoe that I received is a different order number. I will never order anything from this store again, that was unacceptable, now I am stuck with a shoe I would have never order in the first place and its not even my shoe size. Furious.
DC....Delaware

Tip for consumers: To anyone that is thinking about using this site DON'T DO IT...their customers do not matter to them

jessil4
4/20/17

This is a post of a really upset friend after going to this store. I'm disgusted, how about you?:Huge shout out to the sales associate at Forever 21 who not only ruined my shopping experience today, by my entire mood, and months of work that I've done to build up my self esteem since I've had this baby. Today I brought my 3 kids to Build a BEAR workshop in the Holyoke Mall. My fiance had gotten me a gift card to Forever 21 that I have been holding onto since Christmas, so excited to use, but I didn't feel confident enough in my body to start buying new clothes, so I saved it. I wanted to lose some weight first. I decided today day was the day, as I woke up in a great mood was already bringing my kids to Build a Bear Workshop, so I was going to pop into Forever 21 to get myself something new and fresh for spring. I was SOOOO excited. As I corralled two kids into the store and a 3rd in the Tula being carried, I was browsing and searching the sales racks, I was approached by a sales associate who looked at me funny. I asked if this was the sales room, and she said yes, and then out of nowhere said, "I'm not saying you're very plus size, but the 1x-3x is actually that way. These are the regular sizes." Talk about a kick in the chest. To some that may seem like such a minor comment, but to me, someone whose been struggling with Post Partum depression and body image issues that $#*! HURT. My grandmother looked at me "and mouthed Oh my word, that was rude" and we quickly gathered the kids, I grabbed a few things and left. I'll be returning all of the items becuase the whole ordeal just left a sour taste in my mouth.

Moral of the story. I worked in retail for 7 years. I never ONCE judged a customer's body or their size. Your little comments can either make or break someone's day. Be the person who MAKES their day. I'm now left feeling like absolute crap about myself, again. So thank you Forever 21 lady. Totally ruined my day.

P.S. I'm actually a size M/L. Not that it matters lol.

Forever21

vanessap35
4/19/17

I ordered a purse from thier online site over three months ago, til this day i never recieved it.Their online site has too many defects as well.Never order from them!!

angryc43
4/19/17

Ordered a Dress on april 11th 2017 and I used the free shipping code (Fest21), it was supposed to be here April 14th. I wake up to an alert that my package was intercepted! Called usps first and they said it was intercepted by the sender( mind you i didn't even know wtf intercepted meant until calling usps) . so then i call forever21 and they swear up and down that they only do interceptions through fed ex. same argument that whole day (friday). my package got back to the warehouse on Monday april 17th. and now their argument is wait a couple days for email blah blah. supervisor also contacted me said the same thing customer service said and then went on to saying ill contact you by the end of the day and never did! now tell me if this here makes sense... I am a person who hates paying for shipping which is why i was able to luck up with the code for the dress. okay so now why tf would i PAY MORE Damn money just to intercept the package? just to call and ask for it back ( and being told i have to pay EVEN MORE MONEY for the re-ship). the only one at a loss is me! i hope puma sues you a**holes for everything yall have!

ashlync
4/17/17

i wish i had know, i order a dress for the first time with forever 21 on April 10, 2017, and it says it was delivered on 04/12/2017, and i don't have nor did not get my dress. every-time i call i get sent to the Philippines, and am told that they can't make outgoing calls. i called Canada post and i was told that the sender has to call and file a missing package report i can't do so. i been calling forever 21 from 04/13/2017 and getting no where i was told i can't get my money back. so i have no dress and i can't get my money back REALLY!!!!. i called 4 different stores trying to get a number to call the location where it was shipped from in "2450 Hogan Drive Mississauga, Ontario L5N 0G4" CANADA and no one has a number for this place I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!! and this is crap. B.S what the hell. FOREVER 21 I WANT MY MONEY BACK. NOT HAPPY.

leighm33
4/14/17

Terrible customer service. The return shipping label was addressed to the forever 21 across the street from my house. When I went to the store to drop off the package, I was told I couldn't return it this way and I would have to pay to have it shipped to the exact same store. Not only were the customer service representatives rude but the policy makes no sense. Will never shop here again

Tip for consumers: Dont order online. Buy in store

jillo13
4/12/17

Best store ever. Could be a little neater but what can you expect from a store that everyone loves. Up to date with fashion and has AMAZING prices. Great for petite people.

salmaa13
4/10/17

After all the hair accesories weren't that bad + got a cool dress, but don't buy things too expensive if u dont't have a forever21 store in ur city for being refund, like me. I maybe will try it again cuz I was ok with some original dresses but never, never never buy coats, shoes or $#*! like that. ITS NOT THE SAME COLOR LIKE WTF DID U DO FOREVER 21 ?? IT LOOKS LIKE THAT SHOPPING BAG IN PLASTIC OR MATERIAL LIKE THAT FOR DOING SHOP AT OUR GROCERY STORE! ??? Really really bad, defintely didnt worth the money. I add the pictures, what I got. Finally I buy a better cardigan on a other website for 20euros so Im cool now BUT $#*! HOW I WAS DISAPOINTED

wendellc12
4/9/17

Most of my closet is F21, but am finally over being treated like they're doing me a favor letting me shop there. Problems in the past, but this did it. Bought sunglasses. Went to return a couple of days later with receipt. Never worn, with huge black plastic tag still attached. Was told I couldn't return because smaller price tag was missing. I told them it was never there, but refused to give store credit. I was in another store a few days later and noticed that about 40% of the glasses did not have the smaller price tag. I took photos and emailed them to customer service with my story. Oh my, they were so sorry about my negative experience, but could do nothing about it. I wouldn't give up, an they kept going on and on about how important their loyal customers are to them, but their hands were tied. I asked for a gift card for $7.00 as a symbolic gesture ( from a company that makes millions and millions of dollars) They then tried to compare their business to restaurant chains with locations owned by different people, and that their on line and in store businesses were completely separate. First of all, many chains like McDonald's are franchised, but this has absolutely nothing in common with their business model. It's a known fact they are owned by one family. Also, if they're so separate, why can I return things ordered online to the store?
Bottom line, they think they are too big to fail and will always be on top. There draconian policies will ruin them. History will prove them wrong, hopefully soon

suzettew5
4/8/17

I ordered seven pieces when I received my order 3 pieces were missing. I am being asked to sign an affidavit and then I will receive a refund!
I can't speak with a supervisor because "they always on a call" I told a rep I don't want a refund I want the pieces and they refuse to ship me the missing pieces.
#pissed
#they just lost a good customer

jenniferm334
4/7/17

I bought my boyfriend some slacks for his birthday. They ended up being a bit to snug because sizing at Forever 21 is so drastically different from every other brand. Turns out I wasted all that money because they have no returns on sales. Absolutely ridiculous haven't gone back since. Lost a customer.

chehls
4/7/17

I used to buy everything from Forever 21 but the past few years this whole company and quality has gone down. I spend over $100.00 for items online (god forbid they have the things online and in stores where you can even find them) and nothing fits. I'm a small in certain things and an xl is a crop top for others. Everything is see through and makes the tops look disgusting. I honestly try to shop here and everytime I do I end up returning it, it's just not worth it for me to shop here anymore. I went to the mall yesterday to look for some cute shirts for vacation and they had a whole section dedicated to tacky 90s clothing. This was the last straw for me, they won't get any of my business any longer.

nunyab36
4/6/17

I bought several items for my niece and sister-in-law who's birthday's we are celebrating in 4 days. I paid extra for expedited shipping which is supposed to be 2-3 business days max. Mind you, I also ordered at 7 AM......day 2 the items haven't even shipped!! How on earth are these items supposed to meet their 3 day max if they haven't even shipped on day 2?? I called the customer service number and an automated system said they were closed on Sunday's and disconnected. IT'S THURSDAY!!!! WTF?? Needless to say, these items are NOT going to arrive on time and I did NOT get the Expedited shipping I paid extra for and you can't even contact customer service to see if their system isn't reflecting a shipment that we haven't been notified of. First and LAST time I ever shop with this company. Whenever these items actually arrive, I will have to send them back as these birthdays and the celebration we are attending will have already passed and we will have already bought something else at a local store. COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME!

pris261
3/26/17

Horrible experience in getting my refund. I had bought some stuff online but did not like the quality so had to return it but I never got my return refund back.I have been reaching inquiring abt it but their response is the same everytime, your return not scanned yet. It has been more than month. How can you move slow? I do lot of online shopping and by far forever21 is most disappointing retail store. Not a very good experience shopping here. First my order gets delivered to a wrong address and now I can't even get my refund in timely manner

sarahw179
3/25/17

I never received my order. After months of them sending claims and disputes to Fedex, I called in today and they said Fedex has denied that the package was stolen or not delivered. So they are unable to refund me my money. First off, they should have made a signature requirement considering I ordered a lot of clothes which cost a lot of money. Secondly, they had me wait 4 months just to tell me they can't help me. Fedex says they can't do anything about it either. DO NOT BUY FROM FOREVER21 THEY WILL JUST STEAL YOUR MONEY AND THE SERVICE IS COMPLETELY POOR.

victoriag42
3/23/17

Usually shopped at forever 21 every single weekend. Spending money every single time. Today went in with my three year old daughter who needed the restroom. The "manager" says," she can go next door. Store policy is restrooms are not for public nor customers." Well hell I'll be shopping next door to then. Pretty sad that the store can't cater to customers and make the place comfortable while we keep them employed. Notice how I started with the word shopped. Never going back to that place.

darneceh
3/23/17

Forever 21 is fine, until you have to return something. I ordered one medium white off the shoulder blouse. It fit me very large, though I am not petite. I'm about 5'7" 129 lbs. The model advertised a small, but they were out of this size. I decided to return it about a week later, using the label provided. The address was not to the local Forever 21 store but one located about an hour away. I had to go to the post office(hassle), and then I paid for postage(inconvenience) and when I checked to see where the package was the next day through the USPS website,they had already received it at the store(not warehouse). After two weeks I called the store where the package was, because they hadn't even sent me an email. The associate said that they had not scanned the item yet, as they were 'backed up' with returns (now how is that my problem ?) After three weeks not getting my money back or email, called their 800 number where I got the run around. They claim they have three weeks, not counting the weekends as business days, to return money. This policy is stupid its unnecessary for them to stall like that when they could have scanned my package right away. I bugged the store where the item was shipped until they issued a refund. But that took nearly a month, Unheard of. You really should be persistent to get your refund, plus provide your order number and tracking number, to the store you sent the item to that way they can't claim they didn't receive it.

Also if you never received an item or if it was lost, they wont send you a replacement, but will have you to complete affidavits for lost package claims, plus make you wait weeks to get a refund, so very stupid...such a hassle.

ezrar6
3/23/17

I bought jeans from F21 online site. I washed the jeans just once, and the jeans gone hard like rocks!!! I wasn't even able to wear it at all because it's the jeans scratches my legs when I put them on and it's not wearable. And yes, it shrinks after I washed it. I didn't use hot water, just room temperature water cuz I was concerned it would shrinks. And, unfortunately, it shrinks even with room temperature water. I will never buy jeans from F21 anymore.

annan53
3/23/17

I bought an item online. The item came and not only did it have a hole in the sleeve it also had a seam that was sewn so poorly it was wide open. I called their customer service and asked them if I could take it to the local store. I told them this would be easier because I have no time to wait at a post office. They said fine however informed me that I could NOT get any of my shipping $$ back that I paid. I told them that this was the only item I ordered and due to the fact that it was so very defective I was shocked. Basically they said, " that's our policy" and the could care less about the fact that I work 2 jobs and have no time to waste at the postoffice because I have no extra time. They couldn't care less that they were the ones who sent me defective merchandise. Do yourself a favor and DO NOT BUY from Forever 21. The don't care about their customer and the items they sell are obviously cheap for a reason, they are made like crap!

sheryld20
3/22/17

THIS COMPANY DOES NOT CARE ONE BIT ABOUT THEIR CUSTOMER, THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT CUSTOMER SATISFACTION AND i APPARENTLY THEY TRAIN THEIR AGENTS TO NOT CARE. I HAVE A ORDER THAT I PLACED AND 3 WEEKS NEVER RECEIVED IT BECAUSE IT WAS SENT TO THE STORE, AND THEY REFUSE TO RE PLACE MY ORDER AND SHIP TO MY HOUSE. HORRIBLE HORRIBLE

jamilaj
3/21/17

I made a purchase online once receiving my items it was a few I didn't like, made a return on 3/7/17 to the store was told I would get my refund in 3-5 days. On 3/13/17 I contacted customer service they made a store complaint and said the store manager or district manager would contact me in 3 days. Called again on 3/16/17 and said I should have my refund tomorrow. Called on 3/17/17 and let them know I haven't received my refund they said give it the rest the day. Called again today on 3/21/17 and said they still waiting for the district manager response. It's been 2 weeks and still no refund

kathym140
3/20/17

Forever 21 has cheap clothes and not always so cheap prices, clothes are made average they are certainly not excellent quality, site is easy to use and had no problems online or with shipping.

Like the jewelry, its pretty and reasonable cost, but some of the tops are awful, too short and made of rayon, now it fits my cat!!!! (Barely)

Clothes were better made ten yrs ago.

javvade
3/20/17

I just want to say Forever 21 is soo great and I admire the employees, they have to go through soo much, and I really dislike the idea of people leaving a negative review and than the Employer contacts the store and gives a talk to To the store employees. People need to grow up and understand how retail works, if you're going shopping plan ahead and get ready to face a busy day. Don't plan last minute because that means a horrible day i ahead of you and then you behave like a lilttle kid. Hopefully Forever 21 takes my review and send it to MOA and all of the F21 so they know that some of us understand them. Thank you

48 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

21 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Forever21 staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question