US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

tanyar31
1/9/17

So, it's been 13 days now & I still haven't received my 39.90 from 6pm . You remember I told y'all they claimed they issued the refund on 12-29-16 . I called my bank several times & they said, no credits have been added or pending from 6pm . So there is only one thing that it could be, somebody done pit in there pockets. Just because it states on my account that a refund was submitted, doesn't mean you did it . You put it there so your boss would this it was done but in reality, it was put in your pocket . No refund was issued to me they just took my money. Please don't order from this place because they will take your money. My son is wonder why I haven't got his shoes yet & I had to tell him that the shoes I sent back, they never refunded the money, so I can get the right size . This was a sad moment for my child & y'all néed to be ashamed of yourselves.

dianem106
1/9/17

just a few minutes after putting a item in my shopping bag and before I had a chance to check out, the price increased by $10. Shopping links listed at the top of Google still showed the lower price, but when you click on the link to their website, the price increases. When I contacted customer service I was given numerous rambling excuses for their price gouging and said:
"as one-time courtesy, I will honor the lower price for you. We do not normally do this for our customer, but this time I am willing to bend the rules for you, so you can take advantage for the lower price."

Wow, don't do me any favors, I'm no longer a customer of this site.

pierb
12/29/16

I assumed since they were affiliated with Zappos that the return policy would be the same- nope! Very disappointing Christmas present to my daughter. Boots were very small! Scared to order new ones because you have to pay to return. Added another $15 to the transaction.

kathleenc60
12/27/16

On Dec 27 I gave a bad review of my experience with 6pm.
I am happy to report today, that I'd did receive the replacement shoes
as promised. Too late for New Year's Eve, but expect to wear on other
occasions. Thank you to 6 pm for following through. I may try ordering
again from this site.

daneliar
12/23/16

Awful, awful, awful! I am so disappointed! I'm size 8 (regular) and I ordered pair of boots size 8; the boots happened to be really small so I ordered size 9... Guess what - small again! And the boots were discribed as "regular size" - ?!?!?!??! So now because of your incompetence I have two pairs of boots that I can't wear! And how come you don't offer exchange or in order to return the boots I have to pay shipping fees of about $10 or more per pair? Every other store pays for the shipping in case of returned items! I'm not buying from you never again!!!

jenp18
12/19/16

Orderd 2 pairs of UGGS for mom for a Christmas gift on 12/9. 12/10, received shipping comfirmation email. Tracking info on my 6pm.com account a few days later states items are in transit.

12/17, receive automated email stating my return was received and refund was processing.

Never received the shoes, so obviously, I never returned them.

Called 6pm on 12/19 to inquire about my order. The rep was very pleasant but major language barrier. Every time I tried to ask "what happened?" he wouldn't/couldn't answer my question. Was not offered the opportunuty to get a suitable replacement sent, nor a re-order.

Disappointed and frustrated as it is now probably impossible to track down these specific shoes in time for Christmas. I would have liked to know what happened - were they never shipped? Why did it take a week to be contacted by automated email?

Either way, I can't trust making a purchase with 6pm again and will avoid 6pm and their sister site Zappos.

thetay
12/14/16

I ordered Calvin Klein taupe boots on Saturday, 12-10-16 approximately 11:00ish am and received them Tuesday, 12-13-16, afternoon. Appearance of boots was more than what I expected and I was at awe and extremely impressed receiving the boots in a few days.

oliviaa17
12/9/16

I'm all for supporting upstanding companies with quality customer service, and I believe that one mistake does not define a company, but after my latest experience with 6pm, I can assure you that I will never place an order with them again.

On Saturday, November 19th, I was browsing the site for some new black boots when I came across a pair that I was IN LOVE with! My fiance was kind enough to purchase them for me on the spot, but with thanksgiving just around the corner, we were worried that they would be delivered while we were out of town. Ultimately, we decided paying the 2-day shipping fee would be worth the investment to ensure that they were delivered on time. Fast forward to Tuesday of the next week and nothing. The order still said processing, so I decided to call the company (I would be leaving Wednesday and was concerned that the order was taking so long). The gentleman on the phone informed me that the boots were all packaged up and just waiting to be picked up for delivery. Estimated delivery was to be Wednesday the 23rd.

Wednesday comes along and the order is still processing, so I called again to see what was going on now and to change the shipping info so that the package wouldn't sit in my courtyard over the weekend. I was told that they were waiting for authorization from the bank and that the item was still in stock so it would be sent immediately upon bank confirmation. I thought it was weird that they wouldn't have received clearance to proceed, so I contacted my fiance who informed me that the transaction was not even posted to his account (not on pending charges and not on the cleared charges).

Call #3: When I called again, I mentioned that I didn't think they had charged my fiances account and that it seemed they were waiting for the payment to clear when they had never even charged it. The CS agent I spoke with agreed that it seemed strange, mentioning that the item was still in stock, and said she would rerun the payment if I could provide some security info (last 4 digits of the card number, security code, etc). Of course, I didn't have the info on hand, so I offered to call back when my fiance got home.

When I called for the 4th time, I went over the situation with the new CS agent--by the way, it was extremely irritating to have to deal with someone new each time, but I understand the business and tried to be as patient with it as possible. This time, I was informed that the item was out of stock and that this was the reason the transaction was never processed. After being told that the item was still in stock by numerous other CS individuals, I asked the woman to please recheck this (I thought maybe I snagged the last pair and it was just waiting for me in the warehouse).

The agent then transferred me to a supervisor, who stated "you're right, we have one reserved for you". In my head, this means the item is in stock and set aside in the warehouse, but this was not the case. After another 10 minutes of waiting for her to explain the full situation to me, she revealed that they were waiting for another shipment from the manufacturer and that it would take some time (and patience on my part) before they could fulfill my order. I left this conversation feeling more clear about what was going on, and with an additional 15% off my order + free overnight shipping to compensate all the time I spent on the phone with the company.

Seems like a win, right? Wrong. They lead me to believe that they would be getting another shipment soon but then canceled my order 3 weeks later. You can imagine my frustration at that point, so I called AGAIN and asked to immediately be transferred to a supervisor.

I explained the situation to the supervisor and asked him to please forward the discount and free overnight shipping that was supposed to be used on the boots order to my email account. I also asked him to increase the discount and he offered 30%. I was finally feeling appropriate compensation for my time and energy (not to mention all the times I've ordered from the company in the past) when he informed me that I would need to process the 30% discount with the customer service team. I would have been bothered by this, considering how many times I had already called the company, but I already had some shoes picked out online and asked him to apply the discount and the free overnight shipping to this item.

The second order was processed on Thursday, December 8 at 7:43 PM. Since the timing was later in the night, I had no expectation that it would be overnighted by Friday, but I thought I would receive the shoes by Saturday. Today is Friday the 9th and around 3:30 PM, the order was still processing. Like an ex-girl friend who's desperate for more (the shoes were pretty awesome), I called yet again. The man I spoke with informed me that I missed the Thursday cut-off for overnight shipping (it's at 1pm in case you were wondering) and that I would receive them Monday. Monday? Why wouldn't the order be sent out for overnight on a Friday and delivered Saturday? Apparently, 6pm does not deliver on Saturdays yet they use the USPS carrier, which DOES deliver on Saturday. My question was continuously dismissed with "you placed the order at 7:43PM, so you missed the 1PM cutoff"...irrelevant in my mind considering they had all of Friday to send off the package for overnight delivery. My guess is they thought they could get away with providing free 2-day shipping, which they award to anyone who purchases $50+ worth of merchandise, and never even tried to processed the overnight shipping.

Once again, I was beyond irritated with the entire situation and asked to speak to a supervisor. While I was waiting on hold, I decided to search some 6pm reviews (I fully planned to write one about my experience) and I noticed all the fraudulent warnings about the company. This had me worried about placing the order at all since they were some expensive Paul Green flats. So, I ultimately decided to cancel the order and cut my time lost.

The supervisor answered and I instantly told him to stop the transaction, that I was no longer interested in the item. After asking why and receiving a shortened explanation, he agreed to "try" to cancel the order. He came back after about 10 minutes saying that it wouldn't let him cancel but he would keep trying. 25 minutes of waiting and finally the cancellation went through...although I now have to keep an eye on my account because, as he informed me, the charge might still pop up, which would require me to call the company YET AGAIN.

PLEASE, do not support a company that places so little value in its customers! Especially one that may be selling knock off items at extremely steep prices...it's not worth it!

jenafert
11/28/16

Let me first off say that I have been buying products from 6pm for the last 4 years up until recently of course. After telling a friend about 6pm and showing them my purchases they quickly noticed how the name brands that I was buying were fakes. I even took one Puma shirt to a Puma store and they indeed told me it was a fake. After looking closely at the products and really studying them I realized everything that I have been buying were knock offs. They claim that it is not true but do your research on the products you buy down to the tag on the inside of the product. I can't believe I have been tricked this whole time. I don't understand how they have not been shut down yet.

alexk98
11/24/16

This site is probably fine for people who don't know what the quality of "real" Frye's are, 6PM, is part of Zappos, which is part of amazon... Amazon has been known to sell fake fryes from some of its sources. There's no quality control at all, the boots i received were like a mismatched reject par or complete fakes. Be weary of a discount on Frye's.. its usually too good to be true. But from Frye website directly! I did complain to 6pm customer service and they did provide a return label (which they don't usually do). They claim they only sell authentic but these are not authentic Frye quality. Know your stuff or accept cheap reject or fake product before shopping here.

gisellem2
11/14/16

I find some good deals on this site. I always compare the price with their other sites Amazon.com and zappos.com. Prices fluctuate so be careful. If gotten burned on shoes that don't fit and have had to pay return postage. Some things are not much discount. There are deals to be had, but check Amazon first because with Amazon prime accounts you can get the free shipping and returns. Sometimes the Amazon price for the same item is cheaper.

danielleh40
11/1/16

I was also iffy about ordering off this site. I read good and bad reviews but I really needed some new Sorels. My order was exactly as pictured and to my surprise the shipping was really fast and I got free shipping to Alaska which doesn't happen often. I will def shop off there again.

darrina3
10/30/16

I have found Frye boots at 70% off retail and other items at 50% off or more. Sometimes though they have items at straight retail prices. The site works well and transactions are fair and are shipped totally as expected.

laurav29
10/23/16

Un4tunately I read the 6pm reviews AFTER I bought from the liars. as warnings stated the boots arrived badly scoffed & poorly constructed. If I had wanted USED I would have bought @ thrift store!!!! In addition to reviews 6pm def. needs to be reported once & for all!!!!!

kacieg1
10/17/16

I ordered a pair of Roper brand round toe fringe and studs boots from 6pm for $84.99. I bought them the second I saw the price because they're retailing everywhere else for between 149-186 and I had been just dying for them! Of course I didn't read the reviews until AFTER I submitted my purchase and I became so nervous I ALMOST cancelled my order. I was freaking out since there are so many people who didn't get what they ordered and were forced to pay the return shipping as if it were their fault, and that most of those reviews were people ordering shoes or boots!

Anyways, I tracked the package and discovered it had already shipped. I couldn't cancel! I sat nervous for 5 days halfway expecting to be out $85.00! They arrived today PERFECT! Exactly what I ordered, in flawless original Roper box complete with tags on each boot strap and tissue paper inside to keep them from becoming misshapen during shipment. I was so excited! Maybe I just got lucky. Idk. I don't mean to dismiss the frustrations of other customers, but my transaction was so perfect that it almost made me wonder if some of the negative reviews aren't written by other companies who are tired of losing business to 6pm's absolutely unbeatable prices!

Anyhoo, I love the boots! Love, love, love them! Luckily I already knew exactly how Ropers fit me so I didn't have to worry about a return for size reasons. And even luckier still, 6pm sent exactly what I ordered for free at close to 100 bucks less than everyone else! SCORE! If you know how the brand you're buying fits you, I say go for it! I'm supper happy that I did!

kristenk20
10/13/16

Unless you want a fake bag for a lot of money, stay away from this site. It's probably best to stick with the coach website or any other trusted department store with the designer bags and a reputation of being authentic.

lakishaw2
10/11/16

Ordered a coat and received a book bag! How pathetically stupid do you have to be to not be able to distinguish between coat and a book bag???

nancym62
9/27/16

My fellow size 11 girls know that it can be difficult to find our size in stores. I live in a town with a variety of options but most of those places admit they only get a few size 11's and often, those shoes are out the door quickly.
6pm has given me another option to find what I want at a reasonable price. Most recently, I purchased a pair of UGG boots and Nike walking shoes on clearance. And a real plus was that neither pair was made in some wonky colors that no one would ever purchase.
I've always had good luck - shipping has been fast, and when I had to make a return, it was credited promptly.
The company offers special deals from time to time. Sign up for e-mails if you want to hear them.

xanahw
9/19/16

Their site promises no defects or fakes but that was a lie when I opened my package today. I ordered a very expensive Valentino Bravia bag in python leather. A $1,400 purse on sale for $425. The purse I recieved didn't even match the picture. The shoulder strap was missing. The metal plate was cheap steal with water stains. The inside trash was cloth (it is supposed to be gold medal plating) was sewn in UPSIDEDOWN. There were no authenticity cards like there should be in the inside pocket. The sewing quality was horrible. 6pm had offered me a new Bravia bag but with no python print. I'm actually nervous to order anything else at this point. And when you call customer service you will be speaking to someone from India or the Philippines. If this is really Zappos, you have lost a customer. Discount or not, no one likes to be cheated.

galaa1
9/11/16

I have had such a negative experience lately regarding quality and style - all is so cheap quality that I NEVER would buy at the store having an opportunity to touch the item or very bulky style I wouldn't buy either. I don't know where they get their products from, all seem like fake replicas. Had to return so many times at MY OWN expense.

joyj23
9/8/16

Shoes came quickly

kb115
8/29/16

I was a loyal customer of 6pm for a few years, but after my last couple of purchases I will no longer use their services. On several of occasions they advertised a certain price for the shoe, but upon checkout/purchase (2-5 minutes later) the price was significantly higher. I had to call 6pm and they rectified the situation. It happened again, but this time my husband was making the purchase. It was not until the shoes arrived & I checked the invoice did I notice that upon checkout the shoes were higher a higher price. Of course when I tried contacting them, I never heard from them again. K. Baker

Tip for consumers: Be sure the price advertised is the price you will be charged upon checkout.

sc2674
8/24/16

Bought a pair of high end boots, always wear a size 7.5 and these were way to small. Went to return them to only be told i would have to pay $20 to ship them back. Other online shopping returns are free. Is this how they make most of their money by sending you defective products and charging you to ship it back. Horrible. Never again. AND THE BOOTS LOOKED SUPER CHEAP..possible knock offs. Disappointing. I would give NO stars but had to-to submit review :o/

austins29
8/19/16

I made my first purchase from this website just a couple days ago. I ordered Osiris shoes from the site immediately after the shoes that I wanted disappeared from the brand's main website (I'm assuming they sold out) and paid extra for one-day shipping. The only negative thing about the transaction was that my order did spend two whole days listed under "Processing" before they actually shipped out. As soon as they were marked "Shipped" though, they arrived exactly a day later, just as I ordered.

I originally ordered from the site on a whim, I'm inexperienced with buying shoes and clothing online so I just kind of bought them on the first site I found them on. They were $10 less on 6pm than they were selling for on the regular website, too. After purchasing them, I realized that "Oh, some websites are scams" and went looking for reviews, just to find that the site has EXTREMELY mixed reviews and I was scared. They arrived today and I will admit that I was fearful as I was opening the box but was pleasantly greeted with the same colour, size and brand of shoes that I had ordered, brand new, just as described.

Since the site has such negative feedback, I'm unsure if I'd give someone a 100% recommendation to use the site without warning them of the negative reviews and the possibility that something may go wrong. I'm not sure why people may not be getting what they originally ordered but it's a company run by human beings (just like everything else) and well.. humans make mistakes. They even allow you to return any shoes you order as long as it's within 30 days of receiving them. I got what I ordered and I'm very pleased.

I'd personally say, don't be AFRAID to order from this website because there's actually a chance that you'll get exactly what you ordered and be pleased with it. If you don't get what you ordered, well, you can return the shoes and get your money back. There isn't much to lose, right?

alfredi3
8/15/16

It is a discounted store cool

93 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

30 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the 6pm staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
sherihanb
Sherihan B.
5 days, 20 hours ago
Answer
variniap
Varinia P. [6pm Rep]
A: Hi! All of our brands are authentic and original - directly from the manufacturer. Let us know if you have additional questions! Thanks!
4 days, 20 hours ago
1 week, 4 days ago
Answer
variniap
Varinia P. [6pm Rep]
A: Hi! We only sell original, authentic product direct from the manufacturer (including Tommy Hilfiger). Let us know if you have any additional questions! Thanks!
1 week, 3 days ago