Review of 6pm

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

tonyp88
4/26/17

placed order 3/26/2017 and today is 4/26/2017. still nothing. tracking says order is delayed. no follow up. has not responded to my original email to customer service 2 weeks ago. Sent another one today. this is my first experience and it is not a good one. I will not be shopping here again. communication and follow up are part of the process.

order ref: 116-9829200-8538600

maryj272
4/21/17

I recently bought a pair of Brooks for myself they were very nice not only did I get my sneakers and they fit me great I actually got them earlier than what I was told with that experience I decided to buy my daughter a pair of sneakers and had the same experience got them before I was supposed to and they were great quality great product great people

cheeno1
4/19/17

I ordered a pair of Calvin Klein Skyla boots for 140$ (After 30% discount) before even scrolling through all the existing negative reviews this site has. Since it wasn't like I could do anything, I just hoped for the best. Fortunately, it arrived on time and in brand new condition.Tbh, the boots looked even better in person. I'm pretty confident they're authentic too since I scrutinised all the stitching and whatnot. Will personally keep shopping at 6pm

judik6
4/9/17

Great company , fast shipping and super easy returns! Also great coupons and sales!
You will never go wrong shopping with them. Excellent selection .

rosaa14
4/8/17

I ordered Fashion Fit Skechers shoes and I received them in excellent condition. They fit perfect and look beautiful!

saranjamk
4/5/17

They cancelled my order without notifying me. I called to check the status because my order was not delivered. Turns out my order was cancelled. Why ? they said we do not know the reason. The account will take 72 hours for you to place next order. Why couldnt they tell me the reason ? this was the most frustrating part. We try to save money but the customer service is just pathetic

janinea3
4/4/17

I've been buying in 6pm for almost a year now and spent more than a grand already. I have bought shoes, bags, clothing and a few accessories from Nine West, Calvin Klein, Aldo, Guess, Adidas, Fila, Jockeys, etc. And guess what? All are legit and fabulous. It's well packed and the shipping is accurately fast. I usually buy products that are 60% off or more, and all of them are undamaged. I also bought gifts from 6pm and sent it to California, New Jersey and Indiana. And so far, all were delivered on time and undamaged as well. I recommended 6pm to my family and friends and they all loved it.

lindab329
3/23/17

I did not receive a packing slip with my shoe order which I thought was odd. It was my first order with the company so I dismissed as an oversight. The strap on the shoe broke with my first few steps. I actually have the outdoor shoe in a different color. It was not the same shoe - is thecsite selling knock offs? When I contacted customer service with my order number they said they needed the email address - I provided that and they could not find my order. The email responses were cookie cutter with very poor English - I guess more customer service outsourcing. When I called, same thing - I was out on hold for over fifteen minutes after asking if they were located in the US. Yes a great price in the shoes but not worth it if the quality is low and lack of customer service. Are all companies outsourcing customer service to other countries? I will not purchase from this site again.

hortk
3/17/17

never once have they dragged their feet when it comes to shipping. never once have i received a damaged product, never once have i received less than stellar service. also, i've lost count on the number of bargains i've found there. 6pm is one of my favorite sites.

jodyf8
2/24/17

The prices can't be beat, however today is day 2 and it still shows "processing." I called and spoke to a woman in the Phillipines (oh how I wish we kept jobs in the US)...she tried to tell me that tomorrow was the 2nd business day - when she realized I was no dummy, she said it "should" be delivered tomorrow. I paid for 2 day shipping because I have an formal dinner to go to tomorrow night.....after pleading my case and telling her I should get a refund on my shipping charges - she reluctantly agreed. So - will the shoes arrive tomorrow?! Customer service gets an F!

nicolel82
2/21/17

So the reviews for this site seemed sketchy but I received an amazing pair of DC shoes for the cheapest price on the internet! I'm glad I tried out 6pm.com and I will shop here again! I can't find these shoes anywhere else for such a good price! I can't wait to wear them to school! i added the blue shoelaces myself. They originally came with black ones (:

Tip for consumers: It's a good idea to be familiar with the brand you are buying and what size you need. I've previously had this type of DC shoes and knew what size I was.

marthesef
2/16/17

I am sooo disappointed by the way customer service have treated my case. I have bought Euro 80 worth of products (boots and wallet) and never received them. Customer Service never told me the info I asked for. So disappointed. Not to be trusted.

Tip for consumers: Do not use this site.

gigil7
2/11/17

I bought a Patagonia lite vest in black and although the tag was still attached, the vest was dirty. There were dust that I petted off but there was a patch of stain on the back. Don't wish to go through the trouble of returning it so I'm now washing the vest to see if it will turn out ok. I'm not sure if it's a stain or mouldy but the vest has been in a warehouse a long time.

robertd273
2/5/17

I ORDER A LOT OF ITEMS FROM AMAZON AND THIS TIME I ORDERED A PAIR OF MERRELL BOOTS THAT I NEEDED FOR WORK AND AMAZON PROCESSED MY ORDER FROM 6PM AND WHEN THEY CAME IN THEY WAS A SET OF USED BOOTS WAITED A WEEK FOR THEM TO COME IN NOW I'M HAVING TO RETURN THEM TO AMAZON AND WAIT ON MY MONEY BACK .A customer service representative sento me a response and I I called the 6PM toll free number and spoke took a lady named Paulline and explained what happen and it took about 30 minutes but she fixed my issue and I ordered another pair of boots and they came in the next edition day.thank you Paulline and 6PM shoes for fixing my issue great work

Tip for consumers: The only tip is don't use or buy from 6pm

wrxw
2/1/17

Ordered 3 pairs of Frye Boots, and one pair of Ariats. Love everything I've ordered. Boots were perfect, except one of the Frye's boots zipper was sticky. I emailed them immediately and they gave me credit for the boots and I didn't have to return them. I was impressed. I was only expecting a smaller store credit or something like that. If the zipper goes bad, I'll get it fixed :) Super fast shipping, too. Great deals. These are not 'knock offs' as some have insinuated. I'll keep shopping here.

garyh162
1/31/17

Boots were exactly what I ordered placed my order on Thursday and Boots were delivered on the following Monday. This is a great website and will definitely be using them again.

loriez
1/30/17

I just purchased a pair of Nike Tanjun all white sneakers from 6 p.m.com. The price was 20 dollars less than I usually pay for these sneakers. I have these in several different colors including all white (the ones I purchased). They arrived to me fast and when I opened the box i found the correct nike box with the correct description on the side. Inside, I found fake nikes that fell off a truck somewhere. I already have these shoes so I am aware of the correct fabric and coloring of the logo and stuff.Along with being total fakes, they were also dirty. I called and the customer service rep was very nice and sent me a return label for refund. The moral of this story is, if the price seems too good to be true, it probably is.

ginat18
1/27/17

I just paid $65 to return several pairs of shoes that ended up not fitting well. When there are SO MANY OTHER places to buy shoes from that offer free returns, it just isn't worth the risk of buying shoes from 6pm.com. I will NEVER make that mistake again.

tanyar31
1/9/17

So, it's been 13 days now & I still haven't received my 39.90 from 6pm . You remember I told y'all they claimed they issued the refund on 12-29-16 . I called my bank several times & they said, no credits have been added or pending from 6pm . So there is only one thing that it could be, somebody done pit in there pockets. Just because it states on my account that a refund was submitted, doesn't mean you did it . You put it there so your boss would this it was done but in reality, it was put in your pocket . No refund was issued to me they just took my money. Please don't order from this place because they will take your money. My son is wonder why I haven't got his shoes yet & I had to tell him that the shoes I sent back, they never refunded the money, so I can get the right size . This was a sad moment for my child & y'all néed to be ashamed of yourselves.

dianem106
1/9/17

just a few minutes after putting a item in my shopping bag and before I had a chance to check out, the price increased by $10. Shopping links listed at the top of Google still showed the lower price, but when you click on the link to their website, the price increases. When I contacted customer service I was given numerous rambling excuses for their price gouging and said:
"as one-time courtesy, I will honor the lower price for you. We do not normally do this for our customer, but this time I am willing to bend the rules for you, so you can take advantage for the lower price."

Wow, don't do me any favors, I'm no longer a customer of this site.

pierb
12/29/16

I assumed since they were affiliated with Zappos that the return policy would be the same- nope! Very disappointing Christmas present to my daughter. Boots were very small! Scared to order new ones because you have to pay to return. Added another $15 to the transaction.

kathleenc60
12/27/16

On Dec 27 I gave a bad review of my experience with 6pm.
I am happy to report today, that I'd did receive the replacement shoes
as promised. Too late for New Year's Eve, but expect to wear on other
occasions. Thank you to 6 pm for following through. I may try ordering
again from this site.

daneliar
12/23/16

Awful, awful, awful! I am so disappointed! I'm size 8 (regular) and I ordered pair of boots size 8; the boots happened to be really small so I ordered size 9... Guess what - small again! And the boots were discribed as "regular size" - ?!?!?!??! So now because of your incompetence I have two pairs of boots that I can't wear! And how come you don't offer exchange or in order to return the boots I have to pay shipping fees of about $10 or more per pair? Every other store pays for the shipping in case of returned items! I'm not buying from you never again!!!

jenp18
12/19/16

Orderd 2 pairs of UGGS for mom for a Christmas gift on 12/9. 12/10, received shipping comfirmation email. Tracking info on my 6pm.com account a few days later states items are in transit.

12/17, receive automated email stating my return was received and refund was processing.

Never received the shoes, so obviously, I never returned them.

Called 6pm on 12/19 to inquire about my order. The rep was very pleasant but major language barrier. Every time I tried to ask "what happened?" he wouldn't/couldn't answer my question. Was not offered the opportunuty to get a suitable replacement sent, nor a re-order.

Disappointed and frustrated as it is now probably impossible to track down these specific shoes in time for Christmas. I would have liked to know what happened - were they never shipped? Why did it take a week to be contacted by automated email?

Either way, I can't trust making a purchase with 6pm again and will avoid 6pm and their sister site Zappos.

thetay
12/14/16

I ordered Calvin Klein taupe boots on Saturday, 12-10-16 approximately 11:00ish am and received them Tuesday, 12-13-16, afternoon. Appearance of boots was more than what I expected and I was at awe and extremely impressed receiving the boots in a few days.

93 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

38 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the 6pm staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
tuult
tuul t.
4 days, 5 hours ago
Answer
variniap
Varinia P. [6pm Rep]
A: Hi! All of our product is authentic, original and new. We buy directly from the manufacturer - no fakes or factory seconds on 6pm.com. We are also BBB accredited and have a safe shopping guarantee! Thank you and happy shopping!
1 day, 21 hours ago