Review of 6pm

400 Stewart Ave
Las Vegas, NV 89101-2913

blakea10
6/22/17

I purchased running shoes from 6pm. com. This was not my first time. The shoes are highly discounted, brand name running shoes. The shoes did not fit my feet and were uncomfortable. Instead of offering to replace the shoes at no cost for me to ship them back, thereby keeping a customer happy, they give vague instructions on returning the product and then I paid three times as much ($11) to ship a product back for a full refund of what I paid for them. Therefore, it is like walking into a shoe store, making a purchase and then deciding the shoes don't work for me and returning them and they charge me $11 to drive back to the store. What a grand rip off! Never again! They just lost me as a customer.

jakit
6/21/17

I still cannot believe that there are so often times they send me used items. Some of the s were just not ok and disgusting... it had happened me a lot. The customer service is good, they are quick and do the best to solve the issue, but I have to spend extra time and energy to get through it. I still browse at 6pm because of the prices, but when I usually end up purchasing from them, I'm now expecting the potential of receiving used ones...I suggest 6pm to do stronger inspections.

qimarj
6/7/17

I had lost a new pair of shoes on the shuttle bus omw to work. I was goin to use them for a special event the weekend of. I went back to the store but they were out. My sister told me about 6pm. I logged on and found them. I was excited. Then the carrier lost them. I called CS and Marge helped me out. She was wonderful. She got me the same pair overnight. I will definitely keep buying more from 6pm. Thanks Marge for saving the day.

mitchaelj
6/2/17

I bought a pair of New Balance W680v3 (size 7) for my girlfriend and a pair of Saucony Cohesion 10 (size 10.5) for me. This is the second time I've used this website and it is great! The shoes looked beautiful and they were so much cheaper than any other website I looked at. They fit us perfectly and feel amazing. Also the shipping was FAST! I ordered the shoes Memorial Day (5/29/17) and received them that Thursday (6/1). I will definitely be buying all my tennis shoes from this website!

ninoa10
5/19/17

Very disappointed. I ordered shoes 6.5 and received 8.5. I'm still waiting to the customer service to solve the problem. I can't return it as shipping cost from my place is more than the price of the item. Probably would not use this site any more.

debbies145
5/16/17

I purchased a pair of dansko shoes, size 39. I have two pairs of dansko shoes and just love them,both are size 39. So when I saw this gorgeous style of dansko on 6 pm at a reasonable price, I ordered a size 39. They arrived within 5 days and turned out to be way too big. I had to pay $15 in shipping fees to return them and was hesitant to order a size down in case they didn't fit either.

adetokunbof
5/16/17

I ordered a mint color slip on and a matching purse. On arrival it was a flat brown sandals and a small purse which I did not like. I took steps to return the items but had to pay for the return to be shipped back. I paid $70 for the purchase of the items but had to spend $31 to return them. It is important to always read return policies!!!

kayg31
5/5/17

I ordered my boots on May 1st and received them on the 5th. They were in excellent condition, fit well, and were packaged with care! When I first ordered them I made a mistake and had to email customer service, and they were very polite and helpful. They were unable to change the order, but they did offer a free exchange if necessary! (I put the shoes back in the box to take the picture.)

Tip for consumers: I ordered the wrong width, but it still fit well; if you are ordering for wide feet, they may be a little narrower than expected! (the brand is LifeStride)

danielm335
5/5/17

Bought boots for my wife from this site and she did not like them. Trying to return and what a nightmare.

bkg1
5/2/17

This is horrible business practice, the luxury of ordering online is when you get something and it don't fit you should be able to exchange it for the correct size. NOPE not with 6pm, how bout you pay for the Return label yourself on top of what you already paid for the product. LOST my business for sure and everyone i know. Very Frustrated with the business practice they execute..!! BYE 6pm..!!

danielaa8
5/1/17

Dont pay attention to the positive reviews. Its a scam! Notice the positive comments describe perfection. The negatives are all the same- never arrived. Not confirmed. No answer. No response. No items. Its a scam people!

raylenef
4/29/17

Good prices and some decent brands, but no free returns. I've had the cost of returns be more than the shoes purchased, so I ended up donating them. I think they mail things in super large boxes to make returns more expensive, thereby discourage the practice. I hate having to go buy return boxes to minimize the cost. Just be careful.

tonyp88
4/26/17

placed order 3/26/2017 and today is 4/26/2017. still nothing. tracking says order is delayed. no follow up. has not responded to my original email to customer service 2 weeks ago. Sent another one today. this is my first experience and it is not a good one. I will not be shopping here again. communication and follow up are part of the process.

order ref: 116-9829200-8538600

maryj272
4/21/17

I recently bought a pair of Brooks for myself they were very nice not only did I get my sneakers and they fit me great I actually got them earlier than what I was told with that experience I decided to buy my daughter a pair of sneakers and had the same experience got them before I was supposed to and they were great quality great product great people

cheeno
4/19/17

Hey peeps, I actually made a positive feedback based on my very first purchase with this site. Boots were received as described ( brand new & authentic ) so then I made another splurge and this time, on a pair of Timberland glancy boots. It was originally priced at $139.99 but I fortunately snatched it at 60% off. The pair arrived in a timely manner but I was devastated when I opened the box. There were scratches all around the my timb boots, mild creases were present and albeit the soles were spotless, this specific pair I received looked like it was worn for a few times and the previous owner just gave the soles a good scrub. The reason I still gave 2 stars is that it i still consider it reasonably priced in its condition. I was scrolling through poshmark for the same model and people were selling their used ones for a hundred bucks so.....

cheeno1
4/19/17

I ordered a pair of Calvin Klein Skyla boots for 140$ (After 30% discount) before even scrolling through all the existing negative reviews this site has. Since it wasn't like I could do anything, I just hoped for the best. Fortunately, it arrived on time and in brand new condition.Tbh, the boots looked even better in person. I'm pretty confident they're authentic too since I scrutinised all the stitching and whatnot. Will personally keep shopping at 6pm

judik6
4/9/17

Great company , fast shipping and super easy returns! Also great coupons and sales!
You will never go wrong shopping with them. Excellent selection .

rosaa14
4/8/17

I ordered Fashion Fit Skechers shoes and I received them in excellent condition. They fit perfect and look beautiful!

saranjamk
4/5/17

They cancelled my order without notifying me. I called to check the status because my order was not delivered. Turns out my order was cancelled. Why ? they said we do not know the reason. The account will take 72 hours for you to place next order. Why couldnt they tell me the reason ? this was the most frustrating part. We try to save money but the customer service is just pathetic

janinea3
4/4/17

I've been buying in 6pm for almost a year now and spent more than a grand already. I have bought shoes, bags, clothing and a few accessories from Nine West, Calvin Klein, Aldo, Guess, Adidas, Fila, Jockeys, etc. And guess what? All are legit and fabulous. It's well packed and the shipping is accurately fast. I usually buy products that are 60% off or more, and all of them are undamaged. I also bought gifts from 6pm and sent it to California, New Jersey and Indiana. And so far, all were delivered on time and undamaged as well. I recommended 6pm to my family and friends and they all loved it.

lindab329
3/23/17

I did not receive a packing slip with my shoe order which I thought was odd. It was my first order with the company so I dismissed as an oversight. The strap on the shoe broke with my first few steps. I actually have the outdoor shoe in a different color. It was not the same shoe - is thecsite selling knock offs? When I contacted customer service with my order number they said they needed the email address - I provided that and they could not find my order. The email responses were cookie cutter with very poor English - I guess more customer service outsourcing. When I called, same thing - I was out on hold for over fifteen minutes after asking if they were located in the US. Yes a great price in the shoes but not worth it if the quality is low and lack of customer service. Are all companies outsourcing customer service to other countries? I will not purchase from this site again.

hortk
3/17/17

never once have they dragged their feet when it comes to shipping. never once have i received a damaged product, never once have i received less than stellar service. also, i've lost count on the number of bargains i've found there. 6pm is one of my favorite sites.

jodyf8
2/24/17

The prices can't be beat, however today is day 2 and it still shows "processing." I called and spoke to a woman in the Phillipines (oh how I wish we kept jobs in the US)...she tried to tell me that tomorrow was the 2nd business day - when she realized I was no dummy, she said it "should" be delivered tomorrow. I paid for 2 day shipping because I have an formal dinner to go to tomorrow night.....after pleading my case and telling her I should get a refund on my shipping charges - she reluctantly agreed. So - will the shoes arrive tomorrow?! Customer service gets an F!

nicolel82
2/21/17

So the reviews for this site seemed sketchy but I received an amazing pair of DC shoes for the cheapest price on the internet! I'm glad I tried out 6pm.com and I will shop here again! I can't find these shoes anywhere else for such a good price! I can't wait to wear them to school! i added the blue shoelaces myself. They originally came with black ones (:

Tip for consumers: It's a good idea to be familiar with the brand you are buying and what size you need. I've previously had this type of DC shoes and knew what size I was.

marthesef
2/16/17

I am sooo disappointed by the way customer service have treated my case. I have bought Euro 80 worth of products (boots and wallet) and never received them. Customer Service never told me the info I asked for. So disappointed. Not to be trusted.

Tip for consumers: Do not use this site.

93 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

41 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the 6pm staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
on 4/22/17
on 2/16/17
on 2/15/17
Answer
Questions? Get answers from the 6pm staff and other customers.

4 Photos for 6pm