US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

jodyf8
2/24/17

The prices can't be beat, however today is day 2 and it still shows "processing." I called and spoke to a woman in the Phillipines (oh how I wish we kept jobs in the US)...she tried to tell me that tomorrow was the 2nd business day - when she realized I was no dummy, she said it "should" be delivered tomorrow. I paid for 2 day shipping because I have an formal dinner to go to tomorrow night.....after pleading my case and telling her I should get a refund on my shipping charges - she reluctantly agreed. So - will the shoes arrive tomorrow?! Customer service gets an F!

nicolel82
2/21/17

So the reviews for this site seemed sketchy but I received an amazing pair of DC shoes for the cheapest price on the internet! I'm glad I tried out 6pm.com and I will shop here again! I can't find these shoes anywhere else for such a good price! I can't wait to wear them to school! i added the blue shoelaces myself. They originally came with black ones (:

Tip for consumers: It's a good idea to be familiar with the brand you are buying and what size you need. I've previously had this type of DC shoes and knew what size I was.

marthesef
2/16/17

I am sooo disappointed by the way customer service have treated my case. I have bought Euro 80 worth of products (boots and wallet) and never received them. Customer Service never told me the info I asked for. So disappointed. Not to be trusted.

Tip for consumers: Do not use this site.

gigil7
2/11/17

I bought a Patagonia lite vest in black and although the tag was still attached, the vest was dirty. There were dust that I petted off but there was a patch of stain on the back. Don't wish to go through the trouble of returning it so I'm now washing the vest to see if it will turn out ok. I'm not sure if it's a stain or mouldy but the vest has been in a warehouse a long time.

robertd273
2/5/17

I ORDER A LOT OF ITEMS FROM AMAZON AND THIS TIME I ORDERED A PAIR OF MERRELL BOOTS THAT I NEEDED FOR WORK AND AMAZON PROCESSED MY ORDER FROM 6PM AND WHEN THEY CAME IN THEY WAS A SET OF USED BOOTS WAITED A WEEK FOR THEM TO COME IN NOW I'M HAVING TO RETURN THEM TO AMAZON AND WAIT ON MY MONEY BACK .A customer service representative sento me a response and I I called the 6PM toll free number and spoke took a lady named Paulline and explained what happen and it took about 30 minutes but she fixed my issue and I ordered another pair of boots and they came in the next edition day.thank you Paulline and 6PM shoes for fixing my issue great work

Tip for consumers: The only tip is don't use or buy from 6pm

wrxw
2/1/17

Ordered 3 pairs of Frye Boots, and one pair of Ariats. Love everything I've ordered. Boots were perfect, except one of the Frye's boots zipper was sticky. I emailed them immediately and they gave me credit for the boots and I didn't have to return them. I was impressed. I was only expecting a smaller store credit or something like that. If the zipper goes bad, I'll get it fixed :) Super fast shipping, too. Great deals. These are not 'knock offs' as some have insinuated. I'll keep shopping here.

garyh162
1/31/17

Boots were exactly what I ordered placed my order on Thursday and Boots were delivered on the following Monday. This is a great website and will definitely be using them again.

loriez
1/30/17

I just purchased a pair of Nike Tanjun all white sneakers from 6 p.m.com. The price was 20 dollars less than I usually pay for these sneakers. I have these in several different colors including all white (the ones I purchased). They arrived to me fast and when I opened the box i found the correct nike box with the correct description on the side. Inside, I found fake nikes that fell off a truck somewhere. I already have these shoes so I am aware of the correct fabric and coloring of the logo and stuff.Along with being total fakes, they were also dirty. I called and the customer service rep was very nice and sent me a return label for refund. The moral of this story is, if the price seems too good to be true, it probably is.

ginat18
1/27/17

I just paid $65 to return several pairs of shoes that ended up not fitting well. When there are SO MANY OTHER places to buy shoes from that offer free returns, it just isn't worth the risk of buying shoes from 6pm.com. I will NEVER make that mistake again.

tanyar31
1/9/17

So, it's been 13 days now & I still haven't received my 39.90 from 6pm . You remember I told y'all they claimed they issued the refund on 12-29-16 . I called my bank several times & they said, no credits have been added or pending from 6pm . So there is only one thing that it could be, somebody done pit in there pockets. Just because it states on my account that a refund was submitted, doesn't mean you did it . You put it there so your boss would this it was done but in reality, it was put in your pocket . No refund was issued to me they just took my money. Please don't order from this place because they will take your money. My son is wonder why I haven't got his shoes yet & I had to tell him that the shoes I sent back, they never refunded the money, so I can get the right size . This was a sad moment for my child & y'all néed to be ashamed of yourselves.

dianem106
1/9/17

just a few minutes after putting a item in my shopping bag and before I had a chance to check out, the price increased by $10. Shopping links listed at the top of Google still showed the lower price, but when you click on the link to their website, the price increases. When I contacted customer service I was given numerous rambling excuses for their price gouging and said:
"as one-time courtesy, I will honor the lower price for you. We do not normally do this for our customer, but this time I am willing to bend the rules for you, so you can take advantage for the lower price."

Wow, don't do me any favors, I'm no longer a customer of this site.

pierb
12/29/16

I assumed since they were affiliated with Zappos that the return policy would be the same- nope! Very disappointing Christmas present to my daughter. Boots were very small! Scared to order new ones because you have to pay to return. Added another $15 to the transaction.

kathleenc60
12/27/16

On Dec 27 I gave a bad review of my experience with 6pm.
I am happy to report today, that I'd did receive the replacement shoes
as promised. Too late for New Year's Eve, but expect to wear on other
occasions. Thank you to 6 pm for following through. I may try ordering
again from this site.

daneliar
12/23/16

Awful, awful, awful! I am so disappointed! I'm size 8 (regular) and I ordered pair of boots size 8; the boots happened to be really small so I ordered size 9... Guess what - small again! And the boots were discribed as "regular size" - ?!?!?!??! So now because of your incompetence I have two pairs of boots that I can't wear! And how come you don't offer exchange or in order to return the boots I have to pay shipping fees of about $10 or more per pair? Every other store pays for the shipping in case of returned items! I'm not buying from you never again!!!

jenp18
12/19/16

Orderd 2 pairs of UGGS for mom for a Christmas gift on 12/9. 12/10, received shipping comfirmation email. Tracking info on my 6pm.com account a few days later states items are in transit.

12/17, receive automated email stating my return was received and refund was processing.

Never received the shoes, so obviously, I never returned them.

Called 6pm on 12/19 to inquire about my order. The rep was very pleasant but major language barrier. Every time I tried to ask "what happened?" he wouldn't/couldn't answer my question. Was not offered the opportunuty to get a suitable replacement sent, nor a re-order.

Disappointed and frustrated as it is now probably impossible to track down these specific shoes in time for Christmas. I would have liked to know what happened - were they never shipped? Why did it take a week to be contacted by automated email?

Either way, I can't trust making a purchase with 6pm again and will avoid 6pm and their sister site Zappos.

thetay
12/14/16

I ordered Calvin Klein taupe boots on Saturday, 12-10-16 approximately 11:00ish am and received them Tuesday, 12-13-16, afternoon. Appearance of boots was more than what I expected and I was at awe and extremely impressed receiving the boots in a few days.

oliviaa17
12/9/16

I'm all for supporting upstanding companies with quality customer service, and I believe that one mistake does not define a company, but after my latest experience with 6pm, I can assure you that I will never place an order with them again.

On Saturday, November 19th, I was browsing the site for some new black boots when I came across a pair that I was IN LOVE with! My fiance was kind enough to purchase them for me on the spot, but with thanksgiving just around the corner, we were worried that they would be delivered while we were out of town. Ultimately, we decided paying the 2-day shipping fee would be worth the investment to ensure that they were delivered on time. Fast forward to Tuesday of the next week and nothing. The order still said processing, so I decided to call the company (I would be leaving Wednesday and was concerned that the order was taking so long). The gentleman on the phone informed me that the boots were all packaged up and just waiting to be picked up for delivery. Estimated delivery was to be Wednesday the 23rd.

Wednesday comes along and the order is still processing, so I called again to see what was going on now and to change the shipping info so that the package wouldn't sit in my courtyard over the weekend. I was told that they were waiting for authorization from the bank and that the item was still in stock so it would be sent immediately upon bank confirmation. I thought it was weird that they wouldn't have received clearance to proceed, so I contacted my fiance who informed me that the transaction was not even posted to his account (not on pending charges and not on the cleared charges).

Call #3: When I called again, I mentioned that I didn't think they had charged my fiances account and that it seemed they were waiting for the payment to clear when they had never even charged it. The CS agent I spoke with agreed that it seemed strange, mentioning that the item was still in stock, and said she would rerun the payment if I could provide some security info (last 4 digits of the card number, security code, etc). Of course, I didn't have the info on hand, so I offered to call back when my fiance got home.

When I called for the 4th time, I went over the situation with the new CS agent--by the way, it was extremely irritating to have to deal with someone new each time, but I understand the business and tried to be as patient with it as possible. This time, I was informed that the item was out of stock and that this was the reason the transaction was never processed. After being told that the item was still in stock by numerous other CS individuals, I asked the woman to please recheck this (I thought maybe I snagged the last pair and it was just waiting for me in the warehouse).

The agent then transferred me to a supervisor, who stated "you're right, we have one reserved for you". In my head, this means the item is in stock and set aside in the warehouse, but this was not the case. After another 10 minutes of waiting for her to explain the full situation to me, she revealed that they were waiting for another shipment from the manufacturer and that it would take some time (and patience on my part) before they could fulfill my order. I left this conversation feeling more clear about what was going on, and with an additional 15% off my order + free overnight shipping to compensate all the time I spent on the phone with the company.

Seems like a win, right? Wrong. They lead me to believe that they would be getting another shipment soon but then canceled my order 3 weeks later. You can imagine my frustration at that point, so I called AGAIN and asked to immediately be transferred to a supervisor.

I explained the situation to the supervisor and asked him to please forward the discount and free overnight shipping that was supposed to be used on the boots order to my email account. I also asked him to increase the discount and he offered 30%. I was finally feeling appropriate compensation for my time and energy (not to mention all the times I've ordered from the company in the past) when he informed me that I would need to process the 30% discount with the customer service team. I would have been bothered by this, considering how many times I had already called the company, but I already had some shoes picked out online and asked him to apply the discount and the free overnight shipping to this item.

The second order was processed on Thursday, December 8 at 7:43 PM. Since the timing was later in the night, I had no expectation that it would be overnighted by Friday, but I thought I would receive the shoes by Saturday. Today is Friday the 9th and around 3:30 PM, the order was still processing. Like an ex-girl friend who's desperate for more (the shoes were pretty awesome), I called yet again. The man I spoke with informed me that I missed the Thursday cut-off for overnight shipping (it's at 1pm in case you were wondering) and that I would receive them Monday. Monday? Why wouldn't the order be sent out for overnight on a Friday and delivered Saturday? Apparently, 6pm does not deliver on Saturdays yet they use the USPS carrier, which DOES deliver on Saturday. My question was continuously dismissed with "you placed the order at 7:43PM, so you missed the 1PM cutoff"...irrelevant in my mind considering they had all of Friday to send off the package for overnight delivery. My guess is they thought they could get away with providing free 2-day shipping, which they award to anyone who purchases $50+ worth of merchandise, and never even tried to processed the overnight shipping.

Once again, I was beyond irritated with the entire situation and asked to speak to a supervisor. While I was waiting on hold, I decided to search some 6pm reviews (I fully planned to write one about my experience) and I noticed all the fraudulent warnings about the company. This had me worried about placing the order at all since they were some expensive Paul Green flats. So, I ultimately decided to cancel the order and cut my time lost.

The supervisor answered and I instantly told him to stop the transaction, that I was no longer interested in the item. After asking why and receiving a shortened explanation, he agreed to "try" to cancel the order. He came back after about 10 minutes saying that it wouldn't let him cancel but he would keep trying. 25 minutes of waiting and finally the cancellation went through...although I now have to keep an eye on my account because, as he informed me, the charge might still pop up, which would require me to call the company YET AGAIN.

PLEASE, do not support a company that places so little value in its customers! Especially one that may be selling knock off items at extremely steep prices...it's not worth it!

jenafert
11/28/16

Let me first off say that I have been buying products from 6pm for the last 4 years up until recently of course. After telling a friend about 6pm and showing them my purchases they quickly noticed how the name brands that I was buying were fakes. I even took one Puma shirt to a Puma store and they indeed told me it was a fake. After looking closely at the products and really studying them I realized everything that I have been buying were knock offs. They claim that it is not true but do your research on the products you buy down to the tag on the inside of the product. I can't believe I have been tricked this whole time. I don't understand how they have not been shut down yet.

alexk98
11/24/16

This site is probably fine for people who don't know what the quality of "real" Frye's are, 6PM, is part of Zappos, which is part of amazon... Amazon has been known to sell fake fryes from some of its sources. There's no quality control at all, the boots i received were like a mismatched reject par or complete fakes. Be weary of a discount on Frye's.. its usually too good to be true. But from Frye website directly! I did complain to 6pm customer service and they did provide a return label (which they don't usually do). They claim they only sell authentic but these are not authentic Frye quality. Know your stuff or accept cheap reject or fake product before shopping here.

gisellem2
11/14/16

I find some good deals on this site. I always compare the price with their other sites Amazon.com and zappos.com. Prices fluctuate so be careful. If gotten burned on shoes that don't fit and have had to pay return postage. Some things are not much discount. There are deals to be had, but check Amazon first because with Amazon prime accounts you can get the free shipping and returns. Sometimes the Amazon price for the same item is cheaper.

danielleh40
11/1/16

I was also iffy about ordering off this site. I read good and bad reviews but I really needed some new Sorels. My order was exactly as pictured and to my surprise the shipping was really fast and I got free shipping to Alaska which doesn't happen often. I will def shop off there again.

darrina3
10/30/16

I have found Frye boots at 70% off retail and other items at 50% off or more. Sometimes though they have items at straight retail prices. The site works well and transactions are fair and are shipped totally as expected.

laurav29
10/23/16

Un4tunately I read the 6pm reviews AFTER I bought from the liars. as warnings stated the boots arrived badly scoffed & poorly constructed. If I had wanted USED I would have bought @ thrift store!!!! In addition to reviews 6pm def. needs to be reported once & for all!!!!!

kacieg1
10/17/16

I ordered a pair of Roper brand round toe fringe and studs boots from 6pm for $84.99. I bought them the second I saw the price because they're retailing everywhere else for between 149-186 and I had been just dying for them! Of course I didn't read the reviews until AFTER I submitted my purchase and I became so nervous I ALMOST cancelled my order. I was freaking out since there are so many people who didn't get what they ordered and were forced to pay the return shipping as if it were their fault, and that most of those reviews were people ordering shoes or boots!

Anyways, I tracked the package and discovered it had already shipped. I couldn't cancel! I sat nervous for 5 days halfway expecting to be out $85.00! They arrived today PERFECT! Exactly what I ordered, in flawless original Roper box complete with tags on each boot strap and tissue paper inside to keep them from becoming misshapen during shipment. I was so excited! Maybe I just got lucky. Idk. I don't mean to dismiss the frustrations of other customers, but my transaction was so perfect that it almost made me wonder if some of the negative reviews aren't written by other companies who are tired of losing business to 6pm's absolutely unbeatable prices!

Anyhoo, I love the boots! Love, love, love them! Luckily I already knew exactly how Ropers fit me so I didn't have to worry about a return for size reasons. And even luckier still, 6pm sent exactly what I ordered for free at close to 100 bucks less than everyone else! SCORE! If you know how the brand you're buying fits you, I say go for it! I'm supper happy that I did!

kristenk20
10/13/16

Unless you want a fake bag for a lot of money, stay away from this site. It's probably best to stick with the coach website or any other trusted department store with the designer bags and a reputation of being authentic.

93 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

36 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the 6pm staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
marthesef
Marthese F.
1 week, 6 days ago
Answer
variniap
Varinia P. [6pm Rep]
A: Hi! We just sent you a private message to investigate the issue. Thanks!
1 week, 5 days ago
2 weeks ago
Answer
variniap
Varinia P. [6pm Rep]
A: Hi, thank you for your question! There are two Valentino designers that make handbags, one is Valentino Garavani and the other is Valentino By Mario Valentino. We carry Valentino By Mario Valentino and they are 100% authentic bags. We always like to clarify with our customers, however, since the two brands are so closely named. Let us know if you have any additional questions! Thanks!
2 weeks ago