US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

jenafert
11/28/16

Let me first off say that I have been buying products from 6pm for the last 4 years up until recently of course. After telling a friend about 6pm and showing them my purchases they quickly noticed how the name brands that I was buying were fakes. I even took one Puma shirt to a Puma store and they indeed told me it was a fake. After looking closely at the products and really studying them I realized everything that I have been buying were knock offs. They claim that it is not true but do your research on the products you buy down to the tag on the inside of the product. I can't believe I have been tricked this whole time. I don't understand how they have not been shut down yet.

alexk98
11/24/16

This site is probably fine for people who don't know what the quality of "real" Frye's are, 6PM, is part of Zappos, which is part of amazon... Amazon has been known to sell fake fryes from some of its sources. There's no quality control at all, the boots i received were like a mismatched reject par or complete fakes. Be weary of a discount on Frye's.. its usually too good to be true. But from Frye website directly! I did complain to 6pm customer service and they did provide a return label (which they don't usually do). They claim they only sell authentic but these are not authentic Frye quality. Know your stuff or accept cheap reject or fake product before shopping here.

gisellem2
11/14/16

I find some good deals on this site. I always compare the price with their other sites Amazon.com and zappos.com. Prices fluctuate so be careful. If gotten burned on shoes that don't fit and have had to pay return postage. Some things are not much discount. There are deals to be had, but check Amazon first because with Amazon prime accounts you can get the free shipping and returns. Sometimes the Amazon price for the same item is cheaper.

danielleh40
11/1/16

I was also iffy about ordering off this site. I read good and bad reviews but I really needed some new Sorels. My order was exactly as pictured and to my surprise the shipping was really fast and I got free shipping to Alaska which doesn't happen often. I will def shop off there again.

darrina3
10/30/16

I have found Frye boots at 70% off retail and other items at 50% off or more. Sometimes though they have items at straight retail prices. The site works well and transactions are fair and are shipped totally as expected.

laurav29
10/23/16

Un4tunately I read the 6pm reviews AFTER I bought from the liars. as warnings stated the boots arrived badly scoffed & poorly constructed. If I had wanted USED I would have bought @ thrift store!!!! In addition to reviews 6pm def. needs to be reported once & for all!!!!!

kacieg1
10/17/16

I ordered a pair of Roper brand round toe fringe and studs boots from 6pm for $84.99. I bought them the second I saw the price because they're retailing everywhere else for between 149-186 and I had been just dying for them! Of course I didn't read the reviews until AFTER I submitted my purchase and I became so nervous I ALMOST cancelled my order. I was freaking out since there are so many people who didn't get what they ordered and were forced to pay the return shipping as if it were their fault, and that most of those reviews were people ordering shoes or boots!

Anyways, I tracked the package and discovered it had already shipped. I couldn't cancel! I sat nervous for 5 days halfway expecting to be out $85.00! They arrived today PERFECT! Exactly what I ordered, in flawless original Roper box complete with tags on each boot strap and tissue paper inside to keep them from becoming misshapen during shipment. I was so excited! Maybe I just got lucky. Idk. I don't mean to dismiss the frustrations of other customers, but my transaction was so perfect that it almost made me wonder if some of the negative reviews aren't written by other companies who are tired of losing business to 6pm's absolutely unbeatable prices!

Anyhoo, I love the boots! Love, love, love them! Luckily I already knew exactly how Ropers fit me so I didn't have to worry about a return for size reasons. And even luckier still, 6pm sent exactly what I ordered for free at close to 100 bucks less than everyone else! SCORE! If you know how the brand you're buying fits you, I say go for it! I'm supper happy that I did!

kristenk20
10/13/16

Unless you want a fake bag for a lot of money, stay away from this site. It's probably best to stick with the coach website or any other trusted department store with the designer bags and a reputation of being authentic.

lakishaw2
10/11/16

Ordered a coat and received a book bag! How pathetically stupid do you have to be to not be able to distinguish between coat and a book bag???

nancym62
9/27/16

My fellow size 11 girls know that it can be difficult to find our size in stores. I live in a town with a variety of options but most of those places admit they only get a few size 11's and often, those shoes are out the door quickly.
6pm has given me another option to find what I want at a reasonable price. Most recently, I purchased a pair of UGG boots and Nike walking shoes on clearance. And a real plus was that neither pair was made in some wonky colors that no one would ever purchase.
I've always had good luck - shipping has been fast, and when I had to make a return, it was credited promptly.
The company offers special deals from time to time. Sign up for e-mails if you want to hear them.

xanahw
9/19/16

Their site promises no defects or fakes but that was a lie when I opened my package today. I ordered a very expensive Valentino Bravia bag in python leather. A $1,400 purse on sale for $425. The purse I recieved didn't even match the picture. The shoulder strap was missing. The metal plate was cheap steal with water stains. The inside trash was cloth (it is supposed to be gold medal plating) was sewn in UPSIDEDOWN. There were no authenticity cards like there should be in the inside pocket. The sewing quality was horrible. 6pm had offered me a new Bravia bag but with no python print. I'm actually nervous to order anything else at this point. And when you call customer service you will be speaking to someone from India or the Philippines. If this is really Zappos, you have lost a customer. Discount or not, no one likes to be cheated.

galaa1
9/11/16

I have had such a negative experience lately regarding quality and style - all is so cheap quality that I NEVER would buy at the store having an opportunity to touch the item or very bulky style I wouldn't buy either. I don't know where they get their products from, all seem like fake replicas. Had to return so many times at MY OWN expense.

joyj23
9/8/16

Shoes came quickly

kb115
8/29/16

I was a loyal customer of 6pm for a few years, but after my last couple of purchases I will no longer use their services. On several of occasions they advertised a certain price for the shoe, but upon checkout/purchase (2-5 minutes later) the price was significantly higher. I had to call 6pm and they rectified the situation. It happened again, but this time my husband was making the purchase. It was not until the shoes arrived & I checked the invoice did I notice that upon checkout the shoes were higher a higher price. Of course when I tried contacting them, I never heard from them again. K. Baker

Tip for consumers: Be sure the price advertised is the price you will be charged upon checkout.

sc2674
8/24/16

Bought a pair of high end boots, always wear a size 7.5 and these were way to small. Went to return them to only be told i would have to pay $20 to ship them back. Other online shopping returns are free. Is this how they make most of their money by sending you defective products and charging you to ship it back. Horrible. Never again. AND THE BOOTS LOOKED SUPER CHEAP..possible knock offs. Disappointing. I would give NO stars but had to-to submit review :o/

austins29
8/19/16

I made my first purchase from this website just a couple days ago. I ordered Osiris shoes from the site immediately after the shoes that I wanted disappeared from the brand's main website (I'm assuming they sold out) and paid extra for one-day shipping. The only negative thing about the transaction was that my order did spend two whole days listed under "Processing" before they actually shipped out. As soon as they were marked "Shipped" though, they arrived exactly a day later, just as I ordered.

I originally ordered from the site on a whim, I'm inexperienced with buying shoes and clothing online so I just kind of bought them on the first site I found them on. They were $10 less on 6pm than they were selling for on the regular website, too. After purchasing them, I realized that "Oh, some websites are scams" and went looking for reviews, just to find that the site has EXTREMELY mixed reviews and I was scared. They arrived today and I will admit that I was fearful as I was opening the box but was pleasantly greeted with the same colour, size and brand of shoes that I had ordered, brand new, just as described.

Since the site has such negative feedback, I'm unsure if I'd give someone a 100% recommendation to use the site without warning them of the negative reviews and the possibility that something may go wrong. I'm not sure why people may not be getting what they originally ordered but it's a company run by human beings (just like everything else) and well.. humans make mistakes. They even allow you to return any shoes you order as long as it's within 30 days of receiving them. I got what I ordered and I'm very pleased.

I'd personally say, don't be AFRAID to order from this website because there's actually a chance that you'll get exactly what you ordered and be pleased with it. If you don't get what you ordered, well, you can return the shoes and get your money back. There isn't much to lose, right?

alfredi3
8/15/16

It is a discounted store cool

brittanyt18
8/13/16

I would read every review in sight before I made a purchase, but this place is legit. NO SCAM. I ordered a pair of puma suedes at a discounted price they came on time in good condition and I was so happy. I've recently had a bad experience with a purchase from Journeys online and I'd refer someone to this sight before Journeys.

ahmads15
8/13/16

I recently ordered four pairs of shoes from 6PM.com and they arrived as promised in just four business days in pristine condition. Our package was shipped correctly and neatly with the items we ordered online and there were no problems with any of the shoes at all. I highly recommend 6PM.com for great deals and selections of name brand shoes and other clothing items as well. We'll definitely use 6PM.com again in the near future as we are very happy and satisfied customers. Thank you 6PM.com for everything!

Tip for consumers: Please read and review the return policy before deciding on returning orders and items from 6PM.com. Thank you!

joyw30
8/5/16

Unbelievable, in 2016 having to return ship is ridiculous. I didn't even check. I shop online for everything and with all of the competition for customer approval having to go and ship your own return seems impossible. The prices were not any lower than others, I can't believe I fell for this.
I'll tell you right now, I am a prime member on amazon and I just assumed any other merchandiser associated with them would be professional.
I'll also be righting to Amazon. I noticed 6PM at the bottom of their site. I would never have shopped there if I knew they were that antiquated.

Tip for consumers: Don't. The possibility that you would ever want to return something isn't worth the couple of bucks you save.

pattid10
7/3/16

Buyer Beware! I was very distressed to realize that I had missed the 30 day return/exchange policy for this company (6pm). Yes, it's my fault that I procrastinated 36 days before asking to return it. I would have been happy with an exchange of one size larger and would have paid for the service. So now, I'm stuck with a too small $75 dress and 6pm has an unhappy customer writing bad reviews. They are so inflexible that they would not even exchange it. Yes, customer service answered me with the standard "that's our policy" email. I obviously will not be returning to this store when there are so many other companies who pride themselves on trying to please a customer with a reasonable request. 6pm is not one of them.

shirleys73
6/23/16

1. French Connection dress appears to be knock off. Has a FC label, but fabric, cut, fit, and overall quality are off. First order from this site. Had already bought the dress in question, but needed the next size up which was sold out from the major retailer, so I have a real comparison.

2. Not only does it appear to be a knock off, but also appears to be a second or worn return. Clearly has been worn and either cleaned or washed previously as the dye from the print has bled out and blushed the white border to pale pink, and has wrinkle creases across the hip/thigh area (right where the dress would bunch when sitting).

3. Insult to injury. I have to pay shipping to send the fake item to them.

suea25
6/21/16

After placing an order and 6pm getting Cc info wrong I used an alternate card. 6pm did not get it right again I spoke with the Credit card company they said no issue on amount being approved.
Next I get an email that order is cancelled.
The worse part of all of this is customer service is over seas and 6pm has chosen not to have any U.S. agents. You are forced to deal with outsourced agents who's only refined skill is answering a phone. The federal government has a regulation/law that states any business in the continental united states must provide a United States representative upon customers request. 6pm will tell you that is not possible the only agents are over seas.

ardathe
6/20/16

If you like a particular brand of clothing on sale, I strongly suggest shopping at 6pm.com. I have had nothing but excellent experiences with them. For clothes I know about, they are one of my go-to sites. I have never had to return anything so far, so I can't comment on that, but their prices and selection are excellent, and in my experience, items are shipped quickly. I highly recommend.

emilyl49
4/7/16

6pm.com is amazing! I've purchased some New Balance running shoes, heels for work, and a few purses so far. Incredible discount pricing and product selection. Shipping is free too, in my experience so far.

93 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

23 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the 6pm staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
3 days, 2 hours ago
Add your answer
1 week, 3 days ago
Answer
variniap
A: Hi! All of our brands are direct from the manufacturer including COACH. We are a certified online COACH retailer.
6 days, 1 hour ago