Review of 6pm

2017 Customer choice award

yarp1
9/26/17

Deceitful and Horrible
I purchased ECCO Henley Tie Oxford shoes by $175 (along with four other items, sport shoes, and a chukka ....) for an office occasion, waited for more than two weeks, and kept tracking it... It was marked delivered, but I never received anything.
I called them, they had me wait for two more days, I did that, then I asked for Refund, ......
Then I got something from a store that is not my favorite. plus
Now, those shoes are for sale at $244.43

loriet4
8/26/17

I buy a lot of shoes from 6PM because my feet are so small and I have a hard time finding shoes in ladies that are stylish. They come quickly and the customer service is polite and friendly and answers any questions. I love the videos they have on some of the shoes. I have never had a problem with 6PM at all. I would recommend the.

myn48
8/19/17

Just received a pair of shoes that were clearly used and had dog hair all over inside! I've also had issues with this company in the past due to false advertising with pricing. I won't be back.

jenniferm391
8/16/17

I received the wrong color shoe & contacted 6pm. They immediately responded, refunded me the money, & gave me a credit. AMAZING customer service. I will definitely be coming back.

washingtont5
8/16/17

I've been a customer since January 2010. I did not receive all of my items in my last purchase. I emailed the company and got a reply and resolution to my issue from a rep named Elmo within hours and well beyond my expectations. I will continue to shop here and refer friends and family.

petisah
8/10/17

I Was going to sign up, but after reviewing their site, but just look at THESE REVIEWS! SO UNFORTUNATE! I could Never pass this along to any of My Customers, they'd be frustrated with Me, and I would loose business. Bad Business ethics, is Bad Business, period. "Get yourselves together, 6pm.com! You're loosing!

elizabethz21
8/9/17

The shoes arrived in a reasonable amount of time but were not nearly as nice as they appeared on the website. And $20 to return. NEVER AGAIN.

flor1242
7/11/17

Stay away from 6PM! You'd think 6PM being run by Zappos gives you pretty much the same benefits. I received my shoes just to find out that returns are not free. I had to pay $20 just to ship the shoes back. Honestly, I don't know why anyone would shop there.

blakea10
6/22/17

I purchased running shoes from 6pm. com. This was not my first time. The shoes are highly discounted, brand name running shoes. The shoes did not fit my feet and were uncomfortable. Instead of offering to replace the shoes at no cost for me to ship them back, thereby keeping a customer happy, they give vague instructions on returning the product and then I paid three times as much ($11) to ship a product back for a full refund of what I paid for them. Therefore, it is like walking into a shoe store, making a purchase and then deciding the shoes don't work for me and returning them and they charge me $11 to drive back to the store. What a grand rip off! Never again! They just lost me as a customer.

jakit
6/21/17

I still cannot believe that there are so often times they send me used items. Some of the s were just not ok and disgusting... it had happened me a lot. The customer service is good, they are quick and do the best to solve the issue, but I have to spend extra time and energy to get through it. I still browse at 6pm because of the prices, but when I usually end up purchasing from them, I'm now expecting the potential of receiving used ones...I suggest 6pm to do stronger inspections.

qimarj
6/7/17

I had lost a new pair of shoes on the shuttle bus omw to work. I was goin to use them for a special event the weekend of. I went back to the store but they were out. My sister told me about 6pm. I logged on and found them. I was excited. Then the carrier lost them. I called CS and Marge helped me out. She was wonderful. She got me the same pair overnight. I will definitely keep buying more from 6pm. Thanks Marge for saving the day.

mitchaelj
6/2/17

I bought a pair of New Balance W680v3 (size 7) for my girlfriend and a pair of Saucony Cohesion 10 (size 10.5) for me. This is the second time I've used this website and it is great! The shoes looked beautiful and they were so much cheaper than any other website I looked at. They fit us perfectly and feel amazing. Also the shipping was FAST! I ordered the shoes Memorial Day (5/29/17) and received them that Thursday (6/1). I will definitely be buying all my tennis shoes from this website!

ninoa10
5/19/17

Very disappointed. I ordered shoes 6.5 and received 8.5. I'm still waiting to the customer service to solve the problem. I can't return it as shipping cost from my place is more than the price of the item. Probably would not use this site any more.

debbies145
5/16/17

I purchased a pair of dansko shoes, size 39. I have two pairs of dansko shoes and just love them,both are size 39. So when I saw this gorgeous style of dansko on 6 pm at a reasonable price, I ordered a size 39. They arrived within 5 days and turned out to be way too big. I had to pay $15 in shipping fees to return them and was hesitant to order a size down in case they didn't fit either.

adetokunbof
5/16/17

I ordered a mint color slip on and a matching purse. On arrival it was a flat brown sandals and a small purse which I did not like. I took steps to return the items but had to pay for the return to be shipped back. I paid $70 for the purchase of the items but had to spend $31 to return them. It is important to always read return policies!!!

kayg31
5/5/17

I ordered my boots on May 1st and received them on the 5th. They were in excellent condition, fit well, and were packaged with care! When I first ordered them I made a mistake and had to email customer service, and they were very polite and helpful. They were unable to change the order, but they did offer a free exchange if necessary! (I put the shoes back in the box to take the picture.)

Tip for consumers: I ordered the wrong width, but it still fit well; if you are ordering for wide feet, they may be a little narrower than expected! (the brand is LifeStride)

danielm335
5/5/17

Bought boots for my wife from this site and she did not like them. Trying to return and what a nightmare.

bkg1
5/2/17

This is horrible business practice, the luxury of ordering online is when you get something and it don't fit you should be able to exchange it for the correct size. NOPE not with 6pm, how bout you pay for the Return label yourself on top of what you already paid for the product. LOST my business for sure and everyone i know. Very Frustrated with the business practice they execute..!! BYE 6pm..!!

danielaa8
5/1/17

Dont pay attention to the positive reviews. Its a scam! Notice the positive comments describe perfection. The negatives are all the same- never arrived. Not confirmed. No answer. No response. No items. Its a scam people!

raylenef
4/29/17

Good prices and some decent brands, but no free returns. I've had the cost of returns be more than the shoes purchased, so I ended up donating them. I think they mail things in super large boxes to make returns more expensive, thereby discourage the practice. I hate having to go buy return boxes to minimize the cost. Just be careful.

tonyp88
4/26/17

placed order 3/26/2017 and today is 4/26/2017. still nothing. tracking says order is delayed. no follow up. has not responded to my original email to customer service 2 weeks ago. Sent another one today. this is my first experience and it is not a good one. I will not be shopping here again. communication and follow up are part of the process.

order ref: 116-9829200-8538600

maryj272
4/21/17

I recently bought a pair of Brooks for myself they were very nice not only did I get my sneakers and they fit me great I actually got them earlier than what I was told with that experience I decided to buy my daughter a pair of sneakers and had the same experience got them before I was supposed to and they were great quality great product great people

cheeno
4/19/17

Hey peeps, I actually made a positive feedback based on my very first purchase with this site. Boots were received as described ( brand new & authentic ) so then I made another splurge and this time, on a pair of Timberland glancy boots. It was originally priced at $139.99 but I fortunately snatched it at 60% off. The pair arrived in a timely manner but I was devastated when I opened the box. There were scratches all around the my timb boots, mild creases were present and albeit the soles were spotless, this specific pair I received looked like it was worn for a few times and the previous owner just gave the soles a good scrub. The reason I still gave 2 stars is that it i still consider it reasonably priced in its condition. I was scrolling through poshmark for the same model and people were selling their used ones for a hundred bucks so.....

cheeno1
4/19/17

I ordered a pair of Calvin Klein Skyla boots for 140$ (After 30% discount) before even scrolling through all the existing negative reviews this site has. Since it wasn't like I could do anything, I just hoped for the best. Fortunately, it arrived on time and in brand new condition.Tbh, the boots looked even better in person. I'm pretty confident they're authentic too since I scrutinised all the stitching and whatnot. Will personally keep shopping at 6pm

judik6
4/9/17

Great company , fast shipping and super easy returns! Also great coupons and sales!
You will never go wrong shopping with them. Excellent selection .

93 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Helpful answer

Hi. Depending on different brands of shoes and boots, I normally order my normal size. Hope this helps a little.

By joni k. on 11/14/15
Helpful answer

I disagree - I've had great customer service from them when I've called.

By Angela P. on 6/19/15
Helpful answer

I usually received my item between five and ten days. No problems. If you need to return an item, just call them. They'll work with you, especially if you tell them you plan on being a regular customer.

By Sonia M. on 7/12/15
Helpful answer

That answer from their employees is fictitious. They do not correct price after you order. Returns are not free. Orders cannot be corrected or cancelled. Also, being in the Zappos.com family, they know good and well that network changes update in real time for legal purposes. Oh, and most all the software suites operate on that model. So when adding to the cart, the page refreshes. A price change would show. They also fail to update quantities until one is checking out often. This site is a joke.

By Derek c. on 10/11/15
Helpful answer

6pm.com is owned by Zappos. All of the products I have purchased have been authentic, including Patagonia. I seriously doubt that any products sold by a Zappos owned company would be anything but authentic.

By Carey S. on 10/26/15
Helpful answer

I can concur with what Aiysha g. is saying

By Jonathan M. on 8/10/15
Helpful answer

I live in the US, but periodically order shows using the UK sizing. I wear a US size 9 but usually order a 40 which fits me perfectly. I hope this example helps.

By Sonia M. on 8/3/15
Helpful answer

Hi Marcia - you are welcome to contact us at 1.888.676.2660, 6AM - 8PM PDT for assistance with your return. You can also visit our FAQ at the link below. We're sorry your shoes didn't quite work out for you! Please do not hesitate to reach out to us directly with any additional questions. Thank you! https://www.6pm.com/return-questions

By Varinia P. [6pm Rep] on 9/14/17
Helpful answer

Hi Lusine! We apologize for the delay in answering your question! Rest assured, all the merchandise we sell is new, 100% authentic and we are authorized retailers for the brands we carry. As with any brick and mortar store, we may have items returned but we have a team dedicated to checking returns prior to restocking. I hope this information is helpful and if you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us directly at 1.888.676.2660, 6AM - 8PM PDT or cs@6pm.com. Thank you!

By Varinia P. [6pm Rep] on 6/18/17
Helpful answer

Hi Meredith! We apologize for the delay in answering your question! Rest assured, all the merchandise we sell is new, 100% authentic and we are authorized retailers for the brands we carry. As with any brick and mortar store, we may have items returned but we have a team dedicated to checking returns prior to restocking. I hope this information is helpful and if you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us directly at 1.888.676.2660, 6AM - 8PM PDT or cs@6pm.com. Thank you!

By Varinia P. [6pm Rep] on 5/15/17
Questions? Get answers from the 6pm staff and other customers.

4 Photos for 6pm