Vova

Vova has a consumer rating of 4.07 stars from 206 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Vova also ranks 22nd among Marketplace sites.

This company responds to reviews, but usually not within the first month

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 13.9%

• Vova is the number one online shopping website for me.
  • High Quality Products at very cheap price and Fast Delivery time.

• Sent me a piece of garlic instead of what I ordered, not to mention customer service is a joke.
  • I ordered some items today and I am worried they keep my credit card details.
How would you rate Vova?

“Absolute Favourite Shopping App!”

Vanessa V.
3/4/20

I was at first concerned at whether I would get a good responsive customer service if I wasn't happy with something I bought because it was the wrong product or size, but honestly vova customer care is so easy to work with and I was sceptical at first since I saw that the service was automated but to my surprise the communication was so much easier this way and I have shopped with vova so much now that I can't stop! I love all the products and I can get many things at cheap price compared to other shopping sites/apps and if I'm not happy with the fitting of something or the product I received looks nothing like what I saw in the images, I could simply ask vova customer service about this and they are happy to help. The shipping time however does take long but it's free shipping so I shouldn't be complaining. There are also many extra activities you can do in the app to get coupons or things at a better price, which I find keeps the online shopping experience exciting. I love vova and will definitely keep using the app.

“Scam VOVA website”

Tetyana P.
6/14/20

I am never received my item. Now 1.5 months. Take my money. Keeping sending me rubbish massages. Now telling me to take screenshot of tracking page. This is not my job. Keeping play for time. Please don't be attracted by photo of items on website. This is how take your money, and you never see you money again. I feeling up complains form to trading standards. I hope so stoped trading this company on UK market.

customer service (13) shopping website (3) quality products (5) credit card (4) service delivery (3)
tetyanap1
June 14th, 2020
beab21
July 4th, 2020
it was good at the beginning but now when more people are using it it got worse: i keep receiving stuff that i didnt order have photos of it vova says its nothing wrong with the item ( i had 3 situations like these already), when item does not arrive they reject refund query... very bad but good advise for u all people - pay via paypal and you can contact paypal to give you a refund when they see what sh*t they send they refund straight away
michaelc3177
May 19th, 2020
DO NOT USE THIS SITE IF YOU VALUE YOUR MONEY. More have had bad experiences than good including me. I ordered a pair of shoes sent me the wrong size and insist it's my fault. There's no customer service. Its a computer that sends out the same answers. Shows how much they value customers when they can't be bothered to personally reply. They even blocked bad reviews on other review sites that says it all. I repeat do not go near this site. Plenty of other good companies out there who will talk to yoy.
marks2263
March 1st, 2020
Ordered stuff 8weeks ago order has not changed status end of week order is cancelled app is deleted friends informed then posted on Facebook and shared so everyone sees the actual truth I don't want my friends being scammed and when you buy clothes online it would be nice to receive them before my kids grow into the next size clothes like I say they got to the end of week to sort there act out because I will also be writing a new more up to date review on the outcome
Dear Customer,

We are really sorry that due to the Coronavirus, our sellers can't arrange the shipment for your order in time. To protect your interests, the order has to be canceled. The refund will be back to your account. Please wait patiently. Sorry again for the inconvenience caused.

Should you have questions with any of the process, please do not hesitate to contact us at customercare@vova.com for further assistance.

Thank you for choosing VOVA and we look forward to doing more business with you.

liviad4
July 6th, 2020
Hi, I bought some things (19/05/2020) and I didn't receive any of the items some Chinese company is trying to call me to talk about my purchases that are stopped somewhere. I can't complete the call because the call is only in Chinese and I don't know what's going on. I tried to send several emails to *******@vova.com and they didn't answer me.

My Oder number is 0403f6e7391a63be.

E 0411d1f4804b1af3.
juliea385
June 20th, 2020
ORDERED SOCKS+ 2 PAIRS OF SHOES, SOCKS OUT OF STOCK AND THEY DID REFUND MY MONEY WITHIN 14 DAYS, BOTH SHOES COULD NOT EVEN GET THEM ON MY FEET COMPLETELY WRONG SIZES ASKED FOR REFUND WAS REFUSED EVEN THOUGH I SENT THE PICTURES THROUGH WHICH THEY REQUESTED, LOST 35 POUNDS AM ABSOLUTELY FUMING,READING ALL OF THESE REVIEWS SURELY SOMETHING CAN BE DONE ABOUT ALL THESE PEOPLE LOSING THERE MONEY IT'S A JOKE GOING TO TAKE THIS FURTHER.....
vanessav101
March 4th, 2020
jimr644
June 26th, 2020
I bought some product some of my item arrived but some never show.and recently for the 1st time I use their express shipping so I purchase 4 item pay $33 and it never show up.its already 3 months .I ask refund but they said it's not qualified and just wait .so now I'm still waiting.this site is a worst ever .pls DO NOT BLIND THEIR PRODUCT CHEAP PRICE WITH FREE SHIPPING BUT IT WILL ROB YOU!
abij13
June 7th, 2020
ordered in April and still haven't received my parcels which are already past due delivery date.
Emailed multiple times and only once have I had an email back. The email told me to wait and said that they can't do anything about the items if I havent recieved them.
Apparently one of my parcels have been delivered when in fact is no where to be seen. Been in touch with the post office and they say that there is no sign of a parcel in my name.
Requested a refund and has been rejected.
I will be taking this further as I have lost a lot of money.
brendad55
July 3rd, 2020
I used to really enjoy shopping on this site. Their shipping times were always kinda ridiculous, but they had great selection, good prices and honored their refund policy. Lately, their service has gone to $#*!!!! They refused to honor their refund policy when I didn't receive my items by the set date, even AFTER I willingly extended the date and I had to go to PayPal (those items are still in limbo somewhere). Latest issue-ordered a dress and got this teeny tiny package that would NEVER fit what I ordered. I told them I wasn't going to open it because of that fact and I wanted a refund. They refused. I opened the package and literally was two stinky rose incense packages and a note saying that the item was discontinued by the manufacturer, blah blah blah and have a happy life...??? WTF!!! Why did they even send it in the first place??!!! Why didn't they tell me and offer me a refund or credit to start. BS!!! Still refusing to give me a refund and now I'm back to Pay Pal. =D. Don't bother with this site unless you want to risk a struggle down the road. Hope that some day they get back to how they were, because now, they are a massive joke!
amandab1109
July 1st, 2020
My order never arrived, requested a refund and declined asking me to wait a little longer. Which I have and still nothing, suddenly all emails I try to send are being rejected. So no item and no refund.
chentellec
June 5th, 2020
Ordered items and the email I received about my order seems misleading as when I go into view my order it says that the items i have purchased is out of stock. I hope that it isn't a fraudulent website as there are new European regulations with fraudulent websites taking money from people. The people who run these websites can be tracked easily and prosecuted. These people trade over the internet but there is always a way to track these con artists and I'm glad that the government and European trading standards have really cracked down on over seas fraudsters wether there from Europe Asia or any other continent
raulr59
October 23rd, 2019
I did 3 purchases for the attractive US$1 gifts and VOVA charged my credit card for a total US$44 but next day when I check my order they told me was not lucky and maybe next time, I wrote to services at nova.com asking for a refund to my credid card account but they invites me for my next order to use some coupons can't find anyhere. All I need NOW IS MY REFUND MONEY definetely. My email: algar2030 at gmail.com
ilian1
February 23rd, 2020
I got many products not complete half is there half is not there so I am disappointed.Who is packed the product is a bit of a idiot because did not include in the box all the product so is ruining the image of this company by sending incomplete product of No use to the customer. Vova must improve.
Dear Customer,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, and we apologise for failing to meet your expectations.

Nothing is more important to us than you being happy with our service. Receiving incomplete items is something that should not be tolerated; however, due to the overwhelming daily transactions and purchases, the store might have overlooked your order which resulted for this setback. Nonetheless, please rest assured that this is an isolated case and our team will conduct further investigation.

To this end, we highly recommend that you submit a return request within 30 days from the date of delivery as VOVA offers "Buyer Protection" in a form of Easy Return policy. Depending on the circumtances, you will be offered with one of the following options:

1.) Refund the buyer without the need to return the item
2.) Prepaid return label will be generated and sent through buyer's email address
3.) Provide the seller's return address and buyer will pay for the return postage with valid tracking number.

Lastly, part of our quality assurance process is to monitor each seller and their individual item; therefore, we recommend that you rate the product you have received. Any item or store that reaches a certain level of dissatisfactory grade will no longer be considered and eliminated on our shopping platform, respectively.

Thank you for choosing Vova and we look forward to serving you soon.

armandaa
May 19th, 2020
Tried to order a couple of dresses and they wanted a copy of my credit card. Since when ordering items online do companies ask you for copies of your credit card? Will be reporting this company.
eddiel68
December 19th, 2019
Mysterious and very irresponsible. No tracking number. Sketchy at best. Is there any way to contact them and fight for our money!
Dear Customer,

Please make sure you can access your account and click the item you want to track, then you can see the tracking information for that item.

Or please be free to send us the order number or e-mail address to customercare@vova.com, so we will check it for you.

Customer service is our highest priority and we want buyers to enjoy shopping at VOVA.

You can easily reach us on Facebook, live chat, e-mail assistance, and we promise to respond to our customers within 24 hours. If you have not received a reply, check the Spam folder and mark "Not Spam" on any VOVA email that is there.

Best regards
richardd1084
May 25th, 2020
I ordered several items. Paid for fast 14 day delivery . 30 days later still recieved nothing. Now I have to give more time for delivery. How is that 14 day delivery. It isnt14 day delivery. They rip you off.
michaelp1186
September 1st, 2019
Vova is a joke all they sell are fake items with poor quality. Took money without permission don't refund after losing $1 gifts like stated.

Customer service are one big joke don't matter if you contact by Facebook or email directly the outcome is the same all I got was blanked with no reply and now they are saying I never used them and trying to get all my reviews removed but I have all proof
geom30
February 20th, 2020
I have ordered a couple of articles on Vova; all of them were poor quality, however, the price I paid was OK and acceptable.
I have participated on an auction where the price of AirPods where about USD 60.00 each; the expectation was that the quality would be acceptable but that was not the case; battery of all 3 ordered AirPods were discharged after just 20 minutes. When raised a complain I have been pushed back that the complaint window of 7 days was over; how is this possible to test 3 devices within that timeline?
Lesson learned: I WILL CLOSE MY ACCOUNT TODAY AND RECOMMEND TO NOT GET INTO THE SAME TRAP.
If you read this comment after you faced the same experience than it is just bad luck. All the best
PS: there are many other platforms who are more professional than Vova
Dear Customer,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you. If your refund request has not been granted, you are only allowed to submit another refund application for the same item within 7 days from the rejection date. This gives you ample time to gather the documents needed for the approval of your request. Failure to follow this process will result for the refund button of your order to permanently close and when this happens, it doesn't mean the item no longer qualifies for a refund. What you need to do for such instance is to contact our customer support and provide more detailed information about your refund request and attach clearer photos should it be necessary.

Should you have concerns with the guidelines, please do not hesitate to contact us at customercare@vova.com for further assistance.

Thank you for choosing VOVA and we look forward to serving you soon.

orsolyap
June 26th, 2019
Biggest spam ever. Sent me a piece of garlic instead of what I ordered, not to mention customer service is a joke. It's automated messages and they don't read anything as they reply the same things over and over again. Been arguing for nearly 3 weeks now!! About outrageous things on my behalf and they're still sending me emails lying! This is the worst worst worst
turkeri
October 22nd, 2019
I received a jumper from viva and as I tried it on it was to small. I messaged viva to see what the procedure was to return the item and get a refund. I was refused. I wanted to return the item as its no good to me as its to small. I have since been in touch and I have not revived a reply. Very poor I think that they can't get back to me. I will never again buy clothes again from viva. Hence 1star rating.
Dear Turker,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

Being unable to use the product you've ordered is really frustrating. I can guarantee that our size chart is made into perfection to prevent fitting issues. However, there are things we need to consider when we talk about fit issues and one of these is "Body Proportion" which is already way beyond our control. Nonetheless, it is our commitment to provide full satisfaction particularly with product quality; hence, we will have the matter sorted out.

If you happen to be dissatisfied with your purchase, we highly recommend that you submit a return request within 30 days from the date of delivery as VOVA offers "Buyer Protection" in a form of Easy Return policy. Depending on the circumstances, you will be offered with one of the following options:

1.) Refund the buyer without the need to return the item

Lastly, we encourage you to rate the item you have received. This is very important to our monitoring process as items and sellers who consistently get a low satisfaction grade will no longer be considered and therefore, eliminated on our shopping platform.

Should you have further concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at customercare@vova.com for assistance.

Thank you for choosing to shop with VOVA and we look forward to doing more business with you.

laxmikanthg
April 10th, 2019
i booked a mobile which is got duplicate product...which is completely fake and not working. the post man also charged Rupees.1797 from me. please refund my amount including 1797 rupees.
vova shows me that Your refund application will be reviewed within 1-2 working days. but 5 business days are completed i sent lot of mails to vova still no response from vova even i checked spam folder also no reply from vova. what i have to do now please help me any one. Can i file complaint against this fake app
binayp1
June 20th, 2019
I bought 2 items. They showed me a hp usb n gave me Huawei brand...cheat sellers....i wasted my money on vova
danilok2
February 22nd, 2019
This app is great, but with shortage functions. I hope that you will add more useful functions in future.
valeriem186
November 8th, 2019
Customer care is very poor.
They don't refund..they tricked me into buying 3 televisions for 4 each and they sent me a message saying I was not lucky and they don't want to refund my money
Dear Valerie,

We appreciate your constructive feedback and apologize for not meeting your expectations.

While Vova is known for providing the highest level of customer service, we understand that there are still things needing for improvement. Rest assured this will be reported to our customer support department for proper investigation.

As for your concern, it seems that you have participated to our $1 Gift event wherein items are priced at $1 to $5. When you place an order, you will get a chance to win the first prize; whereas, a refund in a form of cash coupon will be credited to your Vova account should you fail to win. For more information, we recommend that you visit the guidelines of the in-APP event.

Thank you for choosing Vova and we look forward to serving you soon.

VOVA

No they are not. They will stonewall you whenever possible if you try to get a refund.....if you can find the button "request refund" or the damn chat button Seriously good luck with that because whenever you need it, it magically disappears

By Crystal M.