UPS reviews

Review of UPS
55 Glenlake Parkway, NE, Atlanta GA, 30328, USA

Reviews

Jonathan L.
“Lost item... But got a partial refund...”
12/31/17

They sent my item to someone else (more or less a block away). I had to retrieve it on my own. But they gave me a partial refund for my trouble.

If you like scavenger hunts (looking for items using clues), choose UPS. If not, pick a different courier.

Lane F.
“My Driver is the best thing they have”
12/30/17

What the heck is going on at UPS??? They were my go to with my choice and my local drivers. I am done this year with UPS- overnight a package that took over a week because they do not listen. I requested a refund and that was supposed to be processed and it is not clear what if anything they did or did not do pursuant to bad record keeping. UPS Delivered my package to wrong address no matter how many times they are given a correct address. My choice often not working. USPS is far worse, and FEDEX is neck and neck to USPS. Really poor customer service and customer focus.

SUSAN R.
“REALLY GREAT SERVICE FROM AN EMPLOYEE”
12/5/17

I WAS WAITING FOR MY TURN TO MAIL A LARGE PACKAGE SO I HAD A TIME
TO OBSERVE THE SERVICE OTHERS WERE GETTING.

ONE GIRL WAS A BRIGHT SHINNING STAR, IT WAS QUITE BUSY BUT SHE
TREATED EVERYONE LIKE THEY WERE HER FIRST CUSTOMERS OF THE DAY. SHE SMILED, HAD A GREAT VOICE AND WAS REALLY OUTSTANDING IN
HER TREATMENT OF THE CUSTOMERS. I TOLD HER I HAD WATCHED HER
AND WAS VERY IMPRESSED WITH THE JOY IN WHICH APPROACHED EVERY
CUSTOMER WITH THIS CHEERY ATTITUDE, LIKE SHE WAS AS FRESH AS A
DAISY.

I OFFERED TO TALK TO HER SUPERVISOR ABOUT HER AND HOW ENGAGED
I WAS WATCHING AND LISTENING TO HER. SHE SAID INSTEAD I WAS TO
PUT THIS ON SITE JABBER INSTEAD, I AGREED, FIVE MONTHS AGO. WILL
LET HER KNOW TOMORROW OF THE FINALLY COMPLETING THIS TASK.

THERE HAPPENED TO BE MORE THAN ONE JASMINE AT THAT STORE AT THE
SAME TIME SO I AGREED TO PUT IN JASMINE T., TO MAKE THE REVIEW FIT
HER.

I AM A THERAPIST, SOMEONE USED TO MONITORING PEOPLE CLOSELY AND
BE ABLE TO ASSESS THEIR PERFORMANCE AND JASMINE WAS REALLY A
GREAT EXAMPLE TO HOW TO GO ABOUT YOUR DAILY WORK AND LEAVE ALL
FEELING GOOD ABOUT THEIR INTERACTION WITH HER. SHE DOES A GREAT
JOB, MUCH HIGHER THAN PERFORMANCE STANDARDS ARE NORMALLY.
CONGRATULATIONS TO HER.

SMR LAKEWOOD, WASHINGTON

Tisha B.
“Customer Service”
12/4/17

Customer service, customer service, customer service, excellent customer service, excellent customer customer service, and excellent customer service. Thank you!!!

Patricia M.
“EXTREMELY POOR SERVICE”
11/22/17

UPS lost my delivery of a loveseat in September. A replacement was made from the company I ordered from in November. Was supposed to be delivered on the 15th. Called UPS different times and different people they all had different excuses. All had the same story though that the box was dropped, box damaged and had to go back to the depot for inspection and repackaging. Promise of another day of delivery by the supervisor and said 100% on the delivery truck and will be delivered by 830 tonight. Was never delivered. Their own employees don't even know their own services. One of them told me they don't schedule or pre book days or times for delivery. All round rude and abrupt. One of them even hung up on me by placing me back on hold. That employee knows nothing about "my choice". All round lazy they didn't even fill out the date they left attempted to deliver!

CHRIS W.
“UPS " guarantee "is a scam !”
10/20/17

UPS NEXT DAY AIR is " GUARANTEED " to arrive by 10:30 am or the shipping charge will be refunded. Did you know that if the carrier is running late with the delivery to the receiver that he can mark the package as "delivered " ?! As long as the carrier is " in the area of the receiver " he can falsify the delivery records to avoid being late which will cause UPS to refund the shipping charge. . This is acceptable by UPS standards. They are nothing but scam artists !!

Ton P.
“Great, reliable!”
10/17/17

First time I used this company to deliver a really valuable parcel overseas. My friend was working there as a manager and offered it under his own responsibility. Everything went fine and still does from time to time for a year already. The delivery isnt always precise with timing, though they keep everything undamaged every time, thats the most valuable point of a delivery company for me.

Brandon S.
“Ups ripped me off they charged me $475 for packages that could be mailed via usps for $30.”
10/15/17

Stay away from ups I had the ups man ship the packages to eBay buyers from a place the ups truck stops everyday he just took the packages and they never did even ask me what price I wanted to ship the packages for they just shipped them super express and put $100 price tag on each package shipped. UPS has very poor customer service I will never do business with UPS again!

Shawn N.
“Damage personal property and don't wanna pay for it”
10/9/17

So i had a package delivered back in december and the driver flys up the driveway with the big trucks and breaks our clothes line. Drives about 20 to 30 feet noticing. It goes threw the roof of my shed so now water is leaking into it. They wait almost July to file it to there insurance company. Now almost a year later they have yet to replace the line, pole and fix the shed. So since then we've been forced to use our dryer for everything. Well guess what with 2 patents and 2 children it adds up. Hydro should be covered at your expence being you guys wanna waste months on doing nothing. What is going to be done about this? Cause all she does is drag it on and ignore.
Andreas.Mantas@crawco.ca

And now after 10months of having to use our dryer every time cause they keep dragging this on. Here's the reply I get. Even after the driver admitted it was his fault.

I have attached a final release in the amount of $480.25

The rationale for the payment is as follows.

Total cost to repair - $960.50

Less 50% depreciation as building and clothesline are over 5 years old

No increase for hydro

Total amount paid $480.25

Once the final release is signed and sent back to me via email I will be able to process the payment and send it to your address.

Andreas Mantas
Claims Adjuster
Inside Claims Personal Lines

Eric H.
“Quality merchandise that's affordable and adorable.”
10/3/17

Each piece of merchandise I've ordered has been on time delivered and just as beautiful In person as it is in the picture. Awesome product and well worth it.

Snow P.
“UPS Czech Republic - Liars - Useless - Worthless company - Stay away!”
9/20/17

I ordered some business cards and paid for the fastest delivery option. I received a message it was going to be delivered by UPS Czech Republic on Tuesday 19th September.

I specified in writing a delivery time via the UPS online system. Despite this, UPS tried to deliver the parcel after, not before, 2 PM.

I called the number on the UPS InfoNotice left in my postbox, and was charged extra for calling a special charges number. But it was an answering machine stating UPS had changed their number, and to call another number, for which I was charged again, obviously.

According to the UPS website, I am to "use this InfoNotice to tell the driver what I want to do with the package" and "place it back in the same location where the driver originally left it" (!). Back into my personal postbox, lol? How long is it going to take before the driver finds it there, lol?

I called UPS and was told they won't deliver before 2 PM, on any day, even though their working hours are 9 AM-7 PM. So, I had to collect the parcel the following morning from their depot in the outskirts of the city. When I said that I had paid for fastest delivery option, I was also told I *HAD NOT PAID* for the fastest delivery option (!).

Within seconds of reading the above, the business card company issued me with a refund via PayPal for delivery.

Within seconds of reading the above, UPS Customer Service wrote: "I am a little unsure of how to further assist you further..." Later, "... please tell me what you need sorted out...." And later, still: "You did not explain to me what you needed. If you can take a moment and tell me what you need, I will do all I can for you." (Anthony)

(Can't expect much from someone with no reading comprehension skills whatsoever.)

I advise everyone against using UPS as a delivery company in the Czech Republic - as they are useless and rude.

Erykka H.
“DO NOT USE UPS”
9/12/17

Ive been waiting for over 8 hours for a package to be delivered. the package hit my city at 7:29am starting delivery and has still not arrived. the location that it comes out of is maybe 10 mins away from my house, ive been to the warehouse before. i cant even take a shower without wondering if the ups guy will just slap a note on my door and leave. The first representative that i spoke with informed me the package will be delivered before 3:00pm... it is not 6:47. You guys definitely need to come up with an alternative scheduling, people have lives. Ive literally waited an entire day when i have other obligations that ned to be done waiting on a package that hasnt showed. do better UPS.. thisis one of the reasons i always use Fedex or USPS.

Andrea F.
“Worst Customer Service Ever”
9/6/17

I will never use UPS again. There customer service employees are flat out rude. They also refuse to deliver a package that I paid to be shipped at my door. They treat me horribly every single time I have a problem. They are the worst company to ever exist in shipping. The customer service employees give false information

They are the worst service.

Matt M.
“Broke the item being shipped, refuse to replace or refund shipping charge”
8/26/17

The title says it all. They broke a very expensive item in transit. They completely removed me from the claim process, and refused to discuss any details of the claim with me until they denied it. They disposed of the damaged portion of the box amd shipped my broken item back to me in the remnants of the box.
They refuse to replace the item.
They also refuse to even refund the shipping and handling charge that I paid for them to ship it in the first place!
They lost a customer to their direct competitor's for good. Never again UPS. Never again.

LIANDRA W.
“TERRIBLE!!”
8/2/17

IF I COULD GIVE 0 STARS I WOULD!!! I PAID OVER 20$ TO HAVE MY PACKAGE SHIPPED SECOND DAY AIR BECAUSE I NEEDED IT IMMEDIATELY, AND MY PACKAGE GOT
"HELD UP" . THEY REFUSED TO ALLOW ME TO PICK MY PACKAGE UP AT THE ACTUAL UPS FACILITY AND THEY REFUSED TO REFUND ME THE EXTRA MONEY I PAID TO HAVE IT SHIPPED IN 2 DAYS WHEN IT DIDNT COME IN 2 DAYS !!! NEVER AGAIN WILL I USE UPS AND I DO NOT RECOMMEND THAT ANYONE USE THEIR SERVICES.

Denise B.
“A Perfect Alternative”
6/25/17

I use UPS every chance I get. Especially during the holidays. The staff is always helpful and friendly.

George O.
“Shipping”
5/22/17

UPS Tracking says shipment delayed my weather.
Confusing since no bad weather between Hodkins IL and here that I can find.

Charbel B.
“Not a Bad Experience”
5/17/17

2 months ago, I had a shipment from China delivered by UPS in 4 days! The 8 Kg package came intact and everything inside as expected.

Peace A.
“Unbelievably Phony Service”
5/9/17

I ordered the international shipping service via TransGlobal Express on the 1st May; everything seemed okay.
Went through the motions, paid & printed out the papers.
Prepared everything for pick up on the 2nd between 11-5pm.
I waited by the window, next to the buzzer, from about 10am. Nothing!
Around 6pm, on my way to work, i saw a we missed you card waiting for me.

My postbox is INSIDE the building So how did the driver get into the building but not use my buzzer?
(Its a 4 flat building w/ individual numbers AND an all day service button.. Check image)

I called TransGlobal for answers, they looked for every excuse in the book as to the failed pick up, followed by calling UPS, who claimed the driver buzzed, etc. Complete lies!

They offered to come back the next to pick up.

So on the 3rd; i waited in the same position at the same time Nothing.

After a few hours, i called TransGlobal, who had nothing productive to say but gave my number to UPS, who called to saying the driver supposedly came but no one was in I was HOME.
I explained what happened the day before & he reassured me the driver would return the same day & claimed that he would give my number directly to the driver to call me. Not surprisingly, more lies. A complete joke!

I cancelled the order. If UPS cant handle picking up a parcel, how can they handle shipping it across the world.

Took my business to IPostParcel (they use DHL), whos online service was easier; they came the next day (5th) no issues whatsoever & on the 9th (2 working days), it was at its destination.

I contacted UPS to enquire as to how a multibillion £ company cant handle a single package & gave them a few days to respond.
Not surprisingly, no results.

I have wasted my time, effort & resources trying to use their service & ive lost out.
Quick to take my money but cant provide a service

STAY AWAY FROM THESE LIARS.

Tip for consumers: Do Not!!

Uriah B.
“On of the best”
4/2/17

This shipping service is one of the best for me. And ofc everyone knows the second one worldwide=) I`ve been using it for quite a long time already and they never made me upset - the delivery is always secure and clean! Thanks for that!

33 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension