Review of Uncommongoods

Tel: 888.365.0056
help@uncommongoods.com

srg1
7/9/18

I have ordered several items as gifts and the shipping is always fast and the items are unique and of good quality and appreciated.

simono15
7/8/18

Great shipping speed! Great assortment of products, I would recommend this website for a variety of gifts and ultimately as it states, gifts of all kinds

kimm489
7/8/18

UncommonGoods is that online store I like to pull up when I have my coffee, and some relaxing time to myself (I have 2 monsters) so I can browse the many "aisles" of cool stuff they offer fully...as it should be enjoyed. So many very fun products to research - every product pic looked at, every description read. I enjoy it! I also have experienced exceptional customer service for my orders. I take my relaxing moments when they come (usually during naptime), helped by Uncommon Goods.

janiced75
7/8/18

I have ordered several different types of items for myself and for gifts. The quality is always excellent, and I have never returned an order. The catalog description is very accurate with pictures that show the item clearly. I am pleased to recommend Uncommon Goods for gifts to yourself and others that will always be well received!

ryanr206
6/24/18

I purchased this item as a gift and I was very happy with my purchase except the frame was cracked when I received it. The customer service team was wonderful in assisting, communicating, and sending a replacement. Thank you for your excellent customer service!

bonniem159
6/23/18

Ive ordered numerous items from Uncommon Goods and have loved them all! They have one of a kind products and I can always find something that serves my needs or interests.

nicolet174
6/19/18

My orders have been delivered on time, The products are fantastic and when I had a question it was asnwered within 24 hours.
I cannot recommend this company highly enough.

I have had a fantastic experience with Uncommon Goods

jillm194
6/18/18

First of all, the products are unique and very well made. I've ordered here many times. For a gift for my mom I ordered a hummingbird feeder with several small glass containers within a metal frame. When she opened the package, one of the glass containers was cracked. I called customer service, expecting there to be quite a run-around, since the item was made by an artist - but nope...they shipped a new one out to her IMMEDIATELY and sent me a return label at the same time - no delay for return of the broken item...nada. Mom had her hummingbird feeder in a couple of days. And I should add that in the several years I've ordered items here, this is the one and only time there was any sort of issue. - I suspect it stemmed from rough handling. Awesome website and catalog.

staceyg57
5/25/18

Finding gifts for my discerning mother is tough! I saw a necklace on this site and thought it would be a unique gift. I ordered it, and was double charged. Also, I checked the gift box option but it was not mentioned in the confirmation. So I called customer service. They said I didn't opt for it, though they did have the message I wrote out for the card. She said the only way to fix the order was to cancel the order and order it again. So we did and I was charged a third time. I was told the money for the TWO extra charges would be back in my account in about a WEEK. Later that same day I discovered that my mother's address would be different by the time of delivery. I called back hoping I could change the delivery address and they said I could, took the new address and assured me it would be shipped to the new address within the expedited delivery time frame. (I paid extra to make sure it arrived in time for her birthday.) Well a week passed and I realized it was three days after the deliver by date and I had heard nothing so I called again. Again I spoke with a rep who, I hate to say, seemed uneducated at best, much like the two or three other people I spoke with. She told me several attempts had been made to deliver the item. I asked to which address? And she read off the OLD address. I reiterated that I'd called and changed the address and was assured that it would be sent to the new address. She confirmed that the call was in their records, as was the new address. I complained about the double charge, the gift box and now this and she said it was not acceptable and that she'd look into and see what they could do. A few minutes later she called back and told me that the last number on the zip code was wrong. (my fault) I asked so this caused it to be shipped to the old address???? She started talking in circles and making no sense. I realized I was being given the run around. She said this would be taken care of in the next two to three days! Meanwhile my mother's birthday gets farther and farther in the past.

I've now started looking up reviews of Uncommon Goods and I can see this is NOT unusual for them and that I have been duped. I don't have a lot of faith anymore, and I fear the necklace will actually be cheap junk. The price certainly wasn't cheap.

Tip for consumers: JUST DON'T. Shop somewhere else.

Response from Jennifer G., Uncommongoods Representative
Thanks for sharing your concerns with us, Stacey. We're really sorry that you ran into so many troubles along the way. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you - we can be reached at help@uncommongoods.com or at 888-365-0056.
elizabethg173
5/5/18

I love the unique selection at UncommonGoods. The quality of the merchandise is really good and the customer service is probably the best that Ive ever experienced.

renees91
5/3/18

I spent a lot of money on Christmas gifts which said were in stock when I ordered them, but they were NOT in stock and wouldnt arrive until several weeks after Christmas. I had to make 2 or 3 calls to can el and refund my order. Plus things tend to be quite expensive and really tiny.

Response from Jennifer G., Uncommongoods Representative
Thanks for your feedback, Renee! We try really hard to be clear about which items are in stock and which ones are on backorder, but it seems that we missed the mark with your order. We'd love to look into this and see what happened. You can reach me directly at jen@uncommongoods.com.
elizabetha165
4/23/18

I ordered a customized family print and it came out exactly as I had hoped. And most importantly, the recipients loved the gift!

carried47
4/16/18

My first place to stop when I need a gift thats meaningful, unique and high-quality. I cant say enough good things about this site.

pz9
4/12/18

When I needed an item sent immediately that LOOKED as though I had searched forever for that perfect match, I stumbled upon Uncommon Goods and it was a beautifully orchestrated transaction. I will be a customer for life. This company is NOT inexpensive, but its items are well made by human minds and hands...sometime in your life, you will notice quality and craftsmanship aren't cheap. If you can't find a special gift from this company, you're not honing in on THE GIFT Turn the page in the catalog; it IS in there. Find it. Buy it. Make someone SPECIAL smile.

sandras256
4/11/18

We ordered several items from Uncommon Goods over the last couple of years for Christmas and birthdays. We have always been very pleased with every aspect of our purchase. Great company to buy from

christines179
4/11/18

When I need something for that hard to buy for person, I always find something on Uncommon Goods! A recent purchase was the family block blanket. We have a large family and needed more names than the template allowed. Uncommon Goods contacted the artist and got it done for me! They were in constant contact with me and the blanket was delivered in the same amount of time and was perfect! I am always checking out the site even when I don't need a gift!

pamelas178
4/11/18

I buy a lot of gifts here after an amazing experience I had!! I purchased a great cribbage board and when my daughter lost the pegs they sent me more! I am so lucky to have found this site and my family loves their gifts!! Thanks uncommon goods!

lisas575
4/9/18

I needed several items all to go to different places. I thought I had it set up correctly only to realize I was having things sent to me instead of the person I wanted to get it. The CS team at UncommonGoods jumped in and made it all right even though 1 item had already shipped to me. They appreciated my business and told me to enjoy it. It is now hanging in my dining room. Thanks UncommonGoods

karenr227
4/7/18

Wonderful and unusual items at fair prices.
Even when I had a small problem the response was immediate and the problem taken care of.

sheilag63
4/7/18

Whenever I get a catalog Im sure to find something unusual and different her I need to gave. I love the company and did most of my holiday shopping right here
Super Nice to deal with

patricko70
4/7/18

I love the selection of unique items. A little on the pricey side, but I love the uniqueness. Maybe a good sale here and there might help boost sales.

caprishap
4/4/18

I was blown away by the selection of one-of-a-kind products. I have people that very difficult to shop for, and I was able to find that something special at a great price. Then, due to the sheer volume and bustle of the Christmas rush, there was problem with the delivery company, not once but twice. UncommonGoods was just amazing and still managed to get the gift to me in time for Christmas. Im not sure a person can ask for better service than that! I just cant reccomend them enough.

jessiel51
3/30/18

I love the unique products that uncommon offers. When your looking for a creative gift for someone this is the place to look. Match that with fast and friendly service and its the perfect recipe. Thank you uncommon for standing out in the crowd!

christinee38
3/29/18

It was the holiday season and my teen suddenly announced that he wanted to gift his teachers- suddenly, I have to find 6 unique gifts! As I was searching the big internet shopping sites for something special - I somehow ended up on the uncommon goods site - it was easy to navigate, had great information about the gifts and the items were reasonably priced. Each teacher let me know that they appreciated the unique gifts and my son was proud to give something other than a gift card. Great customer service too.

Tip for consumers: Gifts can be selected by type, by price and depending on who you will be giving gift to - it makes it easy to find unique items that you might not have thought about.

hannaho10
3/29/18

Your custom service is outstanding! I had a Christmas gift that didnt arrive when it was supposed to. The Customer Service team located the problem and overnight shipped a new one. I would not hesitate to recommend Uncommon Goods to others and I am looking forward to shopping with you all again!

We'll email your tracking number on the day the order ships. If you need anything else, please contact our CS team at help@uncommongoods.com

By Jennifer G., Uncommongoods Representative

Questions? Get answers from the Uncommongoods staff and other customers.

Uncommongoods?