Review of Uncommongoods

Tel: 888.365.0056
help@uncommongoods.com

heatherb212
3/24/18

It was a very positive experience shopping with uncommon goods. When we received a product that was slightly damaged upon shipment, we were quickly issued a refund and able to fix the product ourselves. The email turnaround time was extremely quick. Thank you for a positive shopping experience!!

janiecej
3/21/18

This is my go to place to shop for artful, mindful gifts that become treasured memories. I can name every gift I've given or received from Uncommon Goods and to whom it was given or received. Love this site!

sallyh72
3/21/18

Over the last few months, I've bought several unusual, customized gifts for Christmas, birthdays and baby arrivals! All brought surprise and gratitude to the recipients. One of them - I had a few questions about customization and I was thrilled with the personalized customer service. This company under promises and over delivers. My only tiny suggestion is to include an actual gift card with order.

ymau
3/21/18

Always delighted to give and receive the unique items from uncommon goods. Great customer Service. Prompt shipping

jeannier12
3/18/18

Everyone loved the items I gave, the party was a success. Fast service and very pleased. Thank you Jeannie R.

shannonm140
3/15/18

Great customer service and my order was exactly what I ordered.
One of my mugs came shattered and I called customer service who promptly had a new one made and sent within a couple of days. I have no complaints

jessicac259
3/15/18

I ordered a few super fun Christmas gifts from Uncommon Goods this year. It was my first experience with them and they had a lot of unique items to choose from. I had a shipping problem with one of my packages (it was the post office's fault) and the customer service representative at Uncommon Goods was so helpful and nice while she helped me track down my package, even though it wasn't their fault in any way. I'll definitely be back!

veronicag50
3/6/18

Always a pleasant experience to do business with Uncommon Goods. Fantastic products that are well made as well as individually hand made- no factory, assembly line products. The company also donates to worthy non for profit organizations with every order at no expense to customer; in addition to being a company that cares a great deal for their own employees. Basically a company with good values, ethics and morals, which is difficult to find in corporations these days.

carolm273
3/5/18

The gifts were unique and enjoyed by those who received them.
I have an issue with one of the switch plates that doesn't work very well ... its off a bit.
Things can be a bit pricey but overall, I loved how different they were.
One more thing.... I received one box that was supposed to have all of the items in it and it did not. I called and naturally assumed I was going to get the run-around. I did not. I received the missing items a few days later. (I cried)

perrym30
3/5/18

Over the years I have been "gifting" from the Uncommon Goods Catalogue, I have found gifts for my very diverse family...all beautifully crafted, thoughtfully packaged and promptly delivered. Customer service folks are unfailingly knowledgeable and professional. I have come to rely on Uncommon Goods and have never been disappointed.

janetj77
2/28/18

Not only does Uncommon Goods have wonderful and unusual gifts, but their service department is second to none. Case in point, I ordered a personalized book for a young child's Christmas from Uncommon Goods. When the book arrived it was so delightful and charming and beautifully illustrated that I ordered an additional two books to give as gifts. One of the books from the second order was lost in the mail and I was worried it wouldn't be found in time to give as a Christmas gift. I called Uncommon Goods and they placed a new order for me, no questions asked, and made sure that I received this new order in time for Christmas. A true delightful company to do business with and one I shall continue using.

victoriad59
2/28/18

My mother actually stumbled upon Uncommon Goods and told me about the site. I really like that it has products of all price ranges and that they are so unique. Another great feature, when you choose an item it gives you a little back story on the product, who makes it, where its from. I think that is completely awesome! I like to check every so often for the new gifts that have been released and like to try and shop here for gifts for my friends and family. All around great site, great products, and I like telling my friends about it.

nancyr159
2/28/18

I have always been pleased with the ease of ordering and resolutions to any problems that you may have. My friends and family (and myself of course) have benefited from the large array of products that have brought a smile to their faces.

maryc400
2/28/18

Love the range in styles and prices. Can always find unique and unusual gifts. I enjoy shopping online with Uncommon Goods.

dianei7
2/23/18

I am always hesitant to order from a new site - so I started out with just a few items. I was so very pleased with the products, packaging and shipping that many of my loved ones have been blessed with items from this site. The unique, well made and gorgeous quality of the products have me totally hooked!

ashleya124
2/23/18

Ive been shopping with Uncommon Goods for years now and Ive only ever had a problem with one item. One call to customer service, who were extremely professional and friendly, and the problem was immediately fixed. I love the items available on the site. Its always my go to for anyone thats hard to shop for or the person that has everything because of how unique and personal the items are. I will happily continue my business with Uncommon Goods! They never disappoint.

lauries72
2/23/18

I have ordered several times from Uncommon Goods. There is always something unique and reasonably priced. Every gift that I have given has been well received and valued. It's my go-to place for special quality items. It is ALWAYS delivered when they say and always packaged beautifully.

terriek1
2/21/18

Uncommon goods has become my go to site when I need a special and one-of-a-kind gift. I have founds gifts for my husband, brother and cousin. And I know they would not have seen them in any ither site. Gooods have arrived ahead if the promised date and very well wrapped.

wendyc130
2/21/18

I purchased an adorable doormat with a llama on it. It was expensive-ish but I had to have it. After less than a week outside poor Larry the Llama started losing all its color. Customer service was wonderful and sent me another one. Sadly Larry the 2nd has same issues straight away. Not much use having a doormat you cant have outside. UG customer service was sympathetic about the fail and refunded me right away. They were great and I really appreciated their attention and care.

maryd336
2/20/18

I wanted part of a set and not all of it and yet Uncommon Goods pleasantly
helped me. The service is always immediate; the delivery is always when promised;
and, the people are always friendly and efficient.

dt98
2/19/18

Great products and great customer service when an item was delivered slightly damaged! Will most definitely shop there again.

hc55
2/19/18

I had an issue with an order in December and within 1 day had a replacement shipped to me. When that was defective, they sent me yet another right away, letting me know that they wanted to get it right. And they did! The person who got the gift (baseball glasses) loved it . Sorry to see negative reviews because when I've ordered from UncommonGoods in the past, I always got exactly what I expected to get and had no problems with charges, payments, or anything else. I will continue to order from them.

elizabethr161
2/19/18

I love shopping at Uncommon Goods for unique gifts. They have so many items for anyone in my life, be it my mom, brother or boss. Everything I have purchased has been a huge hit with the recipient. I will continue to recommend Uncommon Goods to friends and family to who are also looking for that special someone in their life.

darah19
2/19/18

I've ordered several items for different occasions and am always satisfied with my purchases. The name says it all. If you're looking for something unique and or personnel, this is the place!

pujyam
2/13/18

I ordered online and my card was charged. I also received the order ID and now their customer service number does not work nor can I track my order.
Order:E4X001048515037

Response from Jennifer G., Uncommongoods Representative
Hi Pujya!
It appears that you contacted us while we were closed (we're open 8a-midnight ET Monday through Friday and 8a-11p ET on weekends). I see that our customer service team has already been in contact with you and it looks like they've fully addressed your concerns. Please let us know if that's not the case. You can reach us at help@uncommongoods.com.

We'll email your tracking number on the day the order ships. If you need anything else, please contact our CS team at help@uncommongoods.com

By Jennifer G., Uncommongoods Representative

Questions? Get answers from the Uncommongoods staff and other customers.

Uncommongoods?