Review of TwinkleDeals

Tel: +1 877-962-6688
support@Twinkledeals.com

artad
1/26/19

Ordered nice hooded jacket , really Happy with my purchase. Good customer service and fast delivery.

harleyl11
1/24/19

I buy often from this seller for long time and I am very satisfied with the service.
I would like to encourage the buyers that are not decided yet whether they should buy from this seller.
Twinkledeals.com has a serious approach and many discounts and sales.

narem
10/31/18

I looked for clothes online and came across this site. You have so many products and all are different. I bought here and I was very enthusiastic of choice and quality, highly recommend to buying in this great site

brittanyd41
6/11/18

I've bought various items from this website, some of which include clothes, shower curtains, and beach towels. Any questions or concerns I had on wait times, ect. were answered and dealt with well. They have great coupons and deals. All items I purchased came exactly as described. Wait times can vary from a week to almost 2 months, and items can be hard to track because they are shipped internationally. But no issues overall.

rutas2
4/4/18

Looking for clothes online is like recognizing the most fashionable side of ourselves. In this collection, you have many and all different. For every occasion, intimate, clothing and accessories: and experience fashion in the first person.
I bought on this site and I was very satisfied with a lot of choice and quality, I recommend buying here I give 5 stars to this wonderful site, thanks.

womant
4/2/18

On octomber last year, I have placed an order on the online site twnkledeals and I was very satisfied with the quality of the products, the prices and the assistance I had from the web for every question I had. I chose a wrist watch as a gift for my husband and he liked it very much because it works very well, is very elegant and stylish as you can see in the photos I hope to load below. It is heavy and looks like a watch that costs a great sum of money, seeing it one couldn't believe the price. Besides the Naviforce 9056 faux leather strap watch I also ordered a pair of Sterling Silver Faux Pearl Star Chain Earrings, a floral printed scarf and a floral zippered jacket. My order arrived in two packages, the first one contained te watch, the scarf and the earrings and the las one the jacket. Even if arrived a little bit late, I like very much the jacket, it is very comfortable and trendy and I will wear is this spring too. The earrings were a very nice gift for a friend that appreciated them very much and so was the scarf. I consider it a good web for shopping and for making gifts too.
I received assistance to my questions and explanations for the fact that the order was not delivered all at once and I was very satisfied with that too. I trully consider shopping again here, for me or for other gifts too.
I have no interest in making this review, all I want is to share my honest opinion and experience. I see that some people had bad experiences but I guess things like that can happen, in my case it didn't.

Tip for consumers: Read carefully the descriptions of the fabrics and especiallly the size chart when buyng clothing in order to choose the perfect size for you. Pay attention to the description of all elements and especially the size of the dial when buying a wrist watch. If you buy jewelry pay attention to the description of the materials because some are just silver plated and you can notice that also because cost less.

excelinaa
3/30/18

Me gusta mucho esta web, sobre todo por sus complementos que son muy variados y de muy buena calidad. He comprado ya en varias ocasiones y me gusta mucho sus productos.

kamag4
3/30/18

I am really happy with shopping in this store. My order arrived fairly quickly (shipping to Poland). Clothes are good quality and a good size.In the store are a huge selection of different things - clothes, accessories, jewelry! I recommend - I will definitely buy something more. The minus is that the order can be separated into 2 or 3 packages. Overall, it is not a big problem!

michellem388
3/29/18

Thinkledeals has nice dresses and the customer service are always dedicated to me when I need information. They also have great prices!!

josephc215
3/24/18

I did about 8 orders from you... all orders where received in 2 weeks which is very good except for 1 order that I ordered in Christmas time which took a bit more but I assume that cause of many postal items during that time. All clothes, watches and shoes are very good material. About the size yes I think they are different from Europe usually I buy SIZE L from you I need SIZE 2XL.

deyanat
3/23/18

I have bought 2 dresses and 2 blouses from Twinkledeals and I am very satisfied. Whenever I wear them at my office, my colleagues are impressed with the way they look so they ask me from where I have bought them.

warrenw20
3/22/18

This is one of my favorite online stores! Every order has been on time if not delivered earlier than told. I've ordered clothes, shoes, jewelry, blankets and not once was I disappointed! Also makes great gifts for my family since I live on a tight budget because my boys were extremely happy with the hoodies, my girls loved the sandals and my granddaughter takes her mermaid blanket everywhere she goes! My ONLY problem is I don't make enough money to buy everything I want!

th8983
2/8/18

I ordered a coat from Twinkle deals, I had read the reviews and I knew that the "coat" would be very thin. What I was not expecting however was just the incredibly poor quality of this "garment". I received it in a few weeks (which is the best thing I have to say about them) and I opened the package to try it on. The first thing I noticed was one of the buttons had been crunched in the mail and fell off onto the floor. No way to sew it back on. I tried it on and as I noticed all the details I was actually laughing to myself. The sleeves were not bad. I will say that, but the main part of the jacket was just a mess. The buttons weren't sewn on the right places so it fit all wrong. It's not flattering. It's made in a way that hugs the breast, but is super roomy in the hips. It makes you look wide in the hips and flat in the chest. The "pockets" had about a 3 inch opening if even. Honestly, if I wanted to look like the cheapest, poorest, chintziest person in my city, all I would have to do is put this garbage bag on. There is just no way to describe it. I took the risk because the reviews on the site were good and it was only $15. But I can't even use it for rags because it's thin, slippery material. Not good for anything :|

Response from Sandy Z., TwinkleDeals Representative
Dear TH,
We regret that the products did not meet your expectation.

Before purchasing our products we ask that all customers refer to our sizing charts located underneath the product description on every item page to help them choose the correct size.
All of our products follow strict quality checks and we always aim for our products to meet our customer's satisfaction.

Please offer us your order number or please contact us at:https://support.twinkledeals.com/ticket/ticket/index with the subject "complain from sitejabber".

lauras315
2/8/18

DO NOT SHOP THERE! The clothes were not even close to what they looked like in the pics. The clothes are unfinished, poor quality, asian-sized (medium = small/extra small), plus you have to deal with customs duty because the clothes are probably made in some sweatshop in China. All the clothes i ordered (and were delivered 3 months after purchase) went straight to the trashcan. Dont waste your time & money on this cheat company!!!

Response from Sandy Z., TwinkleDeals Representative
Dear Laura ,

We apologize for this situation.

We apologize that you have had issues with import tax.
Please check this link: http://www.twinkledeals.com/shopping-faq

Please feel free to contact us anytime.

heleenv1
1/30/18

Gelukkig heb ik niet eerst gegoogled anders had ik missvhien niets besteld.
Ik heb 2 hele jurkjes en een shirt voor een habbekrats bemachtigd.
Artikelen doen vollecig aan beschrijving en zijn ruimschoots binnen de levertijd
geleverd.
Heleen Verstijlen

michaela409
12/19/17

I ordered some christmas cookie cutters over a month ago and still haven't received them. Keep trying to contact there customer support but I get no where. They send me a link for tracking information which is invalid. They say they offer a 30 day guarantee but if you don't even get your order by then what good is it. I'll be contacting my credit card next to dispute the charge.

Response from Sandy Z., TwinkleDeals Representative
Dear Michael,
We regret any inconvenience or frustration that your experience has caused you.
Please note the actual delivery time may be affected by peak shipping periods, public holidays, bad weather and other reasons.
For more details on shipping methods, please click here: http://www.twinkledeals.com/shipping-handling.

Please offer us your order number or you can email to support@twinkledeals com titled as "complain from sitejabber".

Once again we are sorry for any inconvenience.
kimberlyd58
12/19/17

after ordering a bikini online, and paying for expedited shipping, its been 3 days and they still haven't shipped it out. When I contacted them asking for a refund due to payment for expedited shipping, they didn't respond. I also received the same message about 5 to 10 day delivery. According to Fedex, only the label has been created. Worst company ever.

Response from Sandy Z., TwinkleDeals Representative
Dear Kimberly,
First, I want to offer my sincerest apologies to you for the issue.

All of our items have a processing time that is shown clearly on the product page.
Please note that the total time it will take for you to receive your order is the processing time plus the shipping time.

Sometimes,there may be delay between scanning events and the website's updates.Once we have shipped the item, the tracking status will take a few days to be updated online by the shipper. Therefore, please hold on for a few more days and try again later.

Thank you for your understanding and assistanc.
marys578
12/10/17

I ordered a small area rug and I was not pleased with the quality. Per their instructions, I tried to contact them three times via email to discuss a return. No one ever responded. I will not order from them again. Buyer beware!

Response from Sandy Z., TwinkleDeals Representative
Dear Mary,
We are sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with your order.

Customers can contact us within 30 days of receiving the item. If you have received a defective or damaged item, the wrong size or the wrong product, please contact us immediately at our Support Center.
Please refer to our policy here: https://www.twinkledeals.com/warranty-and-return

matthewb167
12/6/17

Sent wrong size clothes then acted like they didn't receive return and didn't refund my money. $#*!ing scam artists.

Response from Sandy Z., TwinkleDeals Representative
Dear Matthew,
We regret that you are having issues with the size of our items.

Thank you for your patience.
cindyc166
12/5/17

It appears that this Twinkle Deals is a big rip off why doesn't someone do something like making sure they aren't able to sell anything else. I'm so glad I searched because the website looks a lot like another website called Rosewholesale don't buy from them either, because you will certainly be sorry you did so you won't get your money back and the quality is so poor. And another thing PayPal supports these company so are they aware of the poor service and quality. I intend on letting them know as well.

Response from Sandy Z., TwinkleDeals Representative
Dear Cindy,
We are aware that we we need to improve on some aspects.

We sincerely appreciate your understanding..
carolm251
11/26/17

Ordered 3 shower curtains one was ok. The other two were absolutely not as pictured! The photo they advertised showed a clear beautiful curtain- WHAT I RECEIVED WAS ALL BLURRY MUTED . Customer service is awful. STAY FAR AWAY

Response from Sandy Z., TwinkleDeals Representative
Dear Carol,
We regret that the products did not meet your expectation.

Once again we apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Please feel free to contact us anytime.
kelinea
11/25/17

Product does not correspond to the image at all. I ordered a shower curtain with a picture of an elephant and received a shower curtain with a blurry brown pattern, the image was so pixelized, it was impossible to recognize the pattern. Tried to get a refund for 3 months, they have been sending me fake return proofs and I never saw my money. This website should be closed, it is incredible they're still operating!

Response from Sandy Z., TwinkleDeals Representative
Dear Keline,
Thank you for raising this issue.
We are sorry to hear that you haven't received your refund yet.

Once we receive the feedback, we will check the issue for you.
Thank you for your understanding and assistanc.
joannah34
11/22/17

Oh dear. I wish I had read the reviews on here before I placed my order. If you haven't done so already, please dont use this firm. Save yourself a headache. I dont know how this company are still operating a business. I placed my order 12 days ago and it still hasnt been shipped. I have sent 2 messages, neither have been replied to. No communication. What a crap way to run a business. Either get on with sending me my goods, or give me back my money!
Dont fob me off with a copy and pasted reply about shipping or something. Your words "Some order can take between 5-10 business days to process" well it beyond that now, so sort it out please.

Response from Sandy Z., TwinkleDeals Representative
Dear Joanna,
We regret any inconvenience or frustration that your experience has caused you.

Sometimes, due to the stock issue, we will advise customer to exchange the out of stock item for another item or cancel the item.
We sincerely appreciate your understanding.
We have sent you a ticket regarding your issue via our Support Center. Please login and kindly reply to us there.

We look forward to hearing from you,
valerief31
11/20/17

Finally got half of my order today Nov. 20 2017 after waiting a month for it. The package was in terrible condition and does not work. I was supposed to get a USB converter with my projection lamp but the box was so bad that I assumed it fell out or was not even in the box. the lamp has a crack in it and is not useable. I will never order from this company and will tell everyone I know not to order from this company. I have ordered from other companies in China and I have had no problems.

Response from Sandy Z., TwinkleDeals Representative
Dear Valerie,
Thank you for notifying us of your complaint.

Sometimes, due to the stock issue, we will send the order into different packages.
We sincerely appreciate your understanding.

Thank you very much for your collaboration.
Thank you for your support.

janines21
11/14/17

Despite some misgivings I decided to give Twinkledeals a chance as I fell in love with their Snail blingy brooch. I am glad I did as the brooch arrived to the UK in under 3 weeks and is really lovely. Exactly as described and of a good quality: I particularly love the diamonte stones that compliment the enamel and are not too much bling for daytime- even the roll-over clasp is secure. I am looking forward to wearing it on my Winter coat lapel. I would use the company again, keeping the total cost under the UK Customs limit to minimise problems with delivery. They have some beautiful brooches I can give as Xmas stocking filler presents- if I can bear to part with them.

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Do not buy anything from this "company." The items that arrive are no better than rags. When I wanted to return then they made it extremely difficult, wanting pictures of the items along with original packaging and tags. I did this and waited, and waited and finally after getting the attention of someone they made the same request of me again. They also gave me a website address, not an email address, to communicate, which is obviously stupid. PayPal would not resolve the case so i had to go to American Express to get my money back. Had I not done that they would have my money and they're horrible clothing as well. Once again, never buy anything from this "company." Trust the reviews you are reading.

By Karen K.

Dear Natalie, Thank you for your recent question. Please rest assured that it is safe to purchase on Twinkledeals.com . We have the policy for customer if there is any issue happen. If you have any concern, please contact us at https://support.twinkledeals.com/ticket/ticket/index. We will reply you in 24 hours. Thank you very much for your support and understanding. Best Regards Twinkledeals Customer Service

By Sandy Z., TwinkleDeals Representative

Don't waste your money

By Gina G.

I believe they are in China. Don't order from them product poor quality and sizing is ridiculous. You will be throwing your money away

By Hilary G.

I didn't get an order number but I had paid through PayPal so tried to get a returns address through PayPal. Had no luck & PayPal went in their favour when I opened a dispute so I lost about £38 on what I can only describe as utter crap! Twinkle deals is a scam & this is the only time I have ever had a problem with PayPal. As another person mentioned, lesson learnt, I will always look at reviews before using a new company!

By Ruth B.

Don't buy from this company they are a scam!!!, I did and regretted it!! They make cheap, copies very very cheap copies. The photos are not what you get....!!! Share with your friends and don't let people be fooled by them. I also had to pay £22 delivery at this end, it's cheap rubbish you will be very disappointed...... They have loads of bad reviews... But don't show them on the website...,,,, They delete everything... they are also listed as other companies called www.rosegal.com & www.dresslily.com and others BEWARE!!! They advertise on Facebook and should be banned, many women buying from them haven't even received their goods... They should be banned from google, they do not sell what the advertise at all. I warn everyone to look up all reviews on them, they are all bad, except for the few they write themselves. "

By Emma S.

I'm sorry for all the people who found this site too late -- as I did -- and found out the hard way what a con this "company" is. An update as to what I did to make myself whole: I had to call AmEx and put a stop to the charge. That was it, the only way to get ANY of my money back. Funny, they haven't contacted me to complain. That is the best advice I can give to any of you who are seeking retribution; it won't come from TwinkleSTEALS. (hey, i just made that up! :) )

By Karen K.

More and more people are telling the same story. Orders are at least three weeks behind and can't be tracked because somebody named Sandy or Connie or some other false seventy's names apologizes profusely and cant seem to find the number or she sent the number you didn't she get it to you?? You won't find it in the beginning but when you start to search you will see that they have incredibly strict limitations on any sort of return whatsoever. So if you are in the position to have to return something you may getting nothing back at all or maybe just a little bit. This absolutely shameful scandal excuse for business operates on a server in Dallas Texas. The clothing all come from China, what age of a Chinese person I didn't even want to think about, but anyway I think that everyone in Texas should arrive at their office and threaten then. As for me, the lesson that I have learned is to never buy anything from China again, ever.

By Karen K.

The products will be coming from China. They will be extremely low quality, they will not fit properly, and it will take you weeks and weeks to get the garbage. Please learn from my mistake and do NOT order from them

By Cheryl K.

I ordered in January and still not here, despite talking to them. They offered me a 'gift' to remove my bad review and put a polite one up with 5 stars. It's a scam. Do not order from here.

By Daisy-may G.
Questions? Get answers from the TwinkleDeals staff and other customers.

TwinkleDeals?