Review of Tradesy

team@tradesy.com
2018 Customer choice award

lailam10
1/17/19

The bag looks great - I'll know better when I receive it. Their variety is great and it was very easy payment process.

willw58
1/4/19

I Love Tradesy Items. I do all my Christmas Shopping here, The prices are affordable on all their designer items. My family love their gifts and think I paid a lot for them. The only thing is I wish I had know about them sooner. I waste a lot of money at the Louis Vuitton Store. I will continue to do business with them. Tradesy Rock!!

charlesg240
12/27/18

Penalty for returning is too great. Minimum of 25% list item. Do not use this site. Downside is too great.

charr8
12/24/18

At Christmas a week after ordering, I ck on this order and I'm told it's been st the post office for five days. No notice, no notifications. I have 4 post offices near me. So, on Christmas Eve, I'm hunting down this package with no help from Queen Bee
Of Beverly Hills. They charged
Me 16 dollars to send it regular mail. I will never use Tradesy again. I bought an 800 purse and this is the level of service?

teed23
12/22/18

Damage was never mentioned and sending them back is a hassle I will never purchase again if it can't be trusted.

ashleyb373
12/21/18

Between my mom and I we have three purses with matching wallets from Tradesy and they've all been perfect. From the time we add the item to the cart to recieving it in the mail the whole process & outcome is superb.

sarahs698
12/20/18

I purchased from Tradesy 4 years ago and felt I received good items at good prices. Upon checking it for a key pouch, I found they were almost DOUBLE THE PRICE at Tradesy than they were in stores. I discovered over ten items just in this category listed higher.

Do your research before purchasing!!

silattl
12/18/18

Good stuff, fast delivery, good price, i love it!!! . Keep doing what u do. I'm going buy more stuff from this website and will tell all my family also.

marsannev
12/18/18

MY FIRST BAD EXPERIENCE IS WHEN THEY NEVER MAILED ME THE SHIPPING KIT.
I CALLED AND CALLED AND THE BLOB THAT ANSWERS THE PHONE SAID SHE WOULD CONTACT THE BUYER AND SEND ME A KIT.....LIAR.....LIAR.....LAZY ASS. BUYER GOT TIRED OF WAITING AND CANCELED THE ORDER.....
NOW I WANT MY MONEY AND ITS BEEN 12 DAYS AND NOT TRANSFERED.......
NOW I'M READY ALL THE DISAPPOINTMENTS.......
REMEMBER : THE FISH STINKS FROM THE HEAD DOWN......STARTS WITH THE FOUNDER AND CEO
I SELECTED ONE STAR TO GET THIS PUBLISHED.....OTHERWISE IT WOULD A MINUS 5.

wendid11
12/16/18

I had a Cool shopping experience on Tradesey .. The photos and price listings make it easier to pick what your seaching for and affordable prices within our budgets... lol. I appreciate doing business with Tradesy my. " GO TO GET A COOL BAG" I will have many returns to a positive shopping experience...

adriennee9
12/15/18

Always my go to site for my luxury item and high end fashion needs at great prices! Not "cheap" prices by any means but way better than paying full price! Easy navigation, wide variety of selections from shoes, handbags, dresses, make up, from high end luxury brands.

deidres13
12/13/18

They wouldn't have a business if it wasn't for there sellers. When your item sells you have a very small amount of time to confirm the sale, if you miss it the transaction is void, OK that's cool. They are about speed, speed, speed! However, when it comes time to get paid....oh, no hurry on their part. I have 3 weeks for payment and still not received my funds. For the amount of cut they take, then the money you're forced to lose on the transfer fee, I find this totally unacceptable. I sold an item for $765 after all cuts I'll end up with $595...a little sad. Its coming up to the one month mark that I shipped my item. Ridiculous.

phyllist46
12/12/18

very easy and fast. This is the first time ordering from Tradesy and I found the experience to be very accomidating. I look forward to getting my product and hope that I can purchase from you again. this is a Christmas present and I hope it will be all I expect when I receive it.I have to admit I was very hesitant about purchasing and I hope that I wont regret it.

lorettab51
12/10/18
• Updated review

YET AGAIN. Tradesy is STILL holding on to my funds. I just called about funds that were held for two weeks extra and made a complaint about that last month. To avoid a re occurrence, I called again this past Thursday to make sure the funds I had scheduled to be sent out on Friday, the next day would be sent out Promptly. The customer service rep I spoke with assured me the funds would be released on Friday the next day and I would receive the funds in my bank account no later than today, Monday. Alas the funds never showed up in my account and when I called to find out why, I was informed that the funds were released on Sunday as opposed to last Friday as I was told previously and so they would not be available to me until Wednesday.
This is absolutely ridiculous. You guys have the highest seller fees of all the websites out there. You have absolutely no issues claiming the funds once the buyers make the payments. You only seem to have issues when it comes time to release those funds. Enough of the excuses. stop holding on to seller funds.

“Fix your policies!”
12/5/18
• Previous review

It seems I am constantly having to inquire bout my payouts and that is simply unacceptable. First you take longer to ship the packaging, then there is the ridiculously long "inspection hold", and then when it's finally time to transfer my funds, you somehow still managed to hold on to my funds for another 2 week? And it probably would have been longer if i hadn't called to inquire. You claim it could take up to 7 days to transfer funds to Paypal, yet Michelle just informed me that due to the error with my funds transfer, the payment will be expedited and the funds should be in my Paypal account today. That makes you appear quite dishonest. All of this after increasing your fees??? You have to do better. If the transfer does not go through today, I might seriously have to start considering shutting down my account.

monserratep
12/9/18

I really trust and love buying from Tradesy , but the mailing (USPS) is horrible it takes for ever they never delivered on the day they said is going to be delivered never!!! Thank you kindly M.P

jennifero130
12/8/18

I was hesitant to make this purchase as I had never bought anything from this site before. But I had nothing to fear. My bag arrived and looked exactly as depicted on the site and in perfect condition. It looks brand new. I was also pleased with how quickly it arrived and how well it had been packed (with care). I will be visiting the site for other purchases.

aphrodites1
12/8/18

I have purchased many times from Tradesy. I've always been satisfied with the items I've purchased. Encountered a problem a couple of times but Tradesy's customer service is absolutely superb!

gladeiolam
12/6/18

I ordered a fossil bag, when it arrived I notice right away that it didn't look new. It suppose to be a new bag, but the color looked so dull. I kept putting it in different light and it just looked older and older. I paid 159.00 I should have brought in store and paid the full price. Lesson learned. Be aware and watch what you by. Not a reliable site

skyet7
12/1/18

Selling has always been ok until we sold a pair of pre-owned shoes and the buyer wore them (they were $700 shoes) damaged them badly and then Returned them. Tradesy allowed them to do so and did nothing about it. Offered us nothing in return. What a joke. Protect your sellers if you want to keep them, business 101.

nhuthuanl
11/29/18

One star is for Tradesy. Their staffs are hawks
Here is my message i sent to the seller "Thank you for letting me know. Yes, please change the shipping method to usps priority medium flat rate box or large flat rate box if my dress doesn't fit in. I will purchase a money order of the amount of whatever you spend to ship the dress and will send it to you after i receive my dress. Thank you so much!"

I made that order a week ago, and today the seller is still waiting for the shipping kit sent from Tradesy. Why does it takes so long to send a shipping kit ( a 5 cents plastic bag and a Tradesy tag)?
I don't want to receive my $800 dress rolled in a very thin cheap plastic bag as well as have to wait for a long time to receive my package. So i sent an email to ask the seller to ship my dress as soon as possible and i will buy a money order of the shipping cost she spent to ship my package faster. Tradesy said they removed some words from my message because i violated their policy. How? I paid for the shipping before since it included in the final price, but a week later the seller can't ship because of your lame customer service. Now i want my package faster; so i am willing to pay for the seller for faster shipping. How did i violate their policy?
Tradesy, you are pathetic
I hope my seller Sheila Schoenmakers see this message since my whole message might not pass the HELL gate
Please ship my dress if you don't receive Tradesy shipping kit today. I will send a money order to pay for extra shipping fee when i receive my package. Thank you so much Sheila

lf40
11/26/18

Absolutely horrible SELLER experience. On 11/3/18 I sold an authentic CHANEL purse on Tradesy. The purse was delivered to the buyer on 11/5/18. My earnings were not released from Tradesy until 11/18. On 11/19, I requested the earnings be transferred to my PayPal account. Today it is 11/26 and no funds! I am completely outraged at Tradesy's policies to hold seller funds. NO transactions take so long to hit a PayPal account. Tradesy's funds policy needs to be up to par with modern day transactions. Seller's funds should not be held so long while the buyer is enjoying their product. On top of that, Tradesy is a total rip off to sellers. My purse sold for $1100. They charged me 20% of the selling price which brought my earnings down to $882.20. Because I chose to transfer my profits to my account (rather than have my earnings credited to buy something else on Tradesy) they charged me a ridamndiculous $25.50 fee (2.9%) which left my balance at $856.62! It's been three weeks since my item was delivered to the buyer and I still do not have the money in my account. So we're pushing into a MONTH now? I wish I would have read their horrible seller reviews BEFORE I decided to sell on their site! I will NEVER do business with them again.

Tip for consumers: RUN THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION IF YOU ARE A SELLER

bethr119
11/18/18

I have been searching for this purse for so long, every other website REDIRECTED me, not you....so excited can not wait to receive my purse!

bonitap3
11/17/18

Generally products are honestly described but recently I had a bad experience with a final sale item so I've lost $35....shoes we're so stretched out you cannot keep them on

elenai17
11/12/18

this is the first time I used this site, everything was so easy, great selections, excellent communication with the seller, fast shipment, complete satisfaction with the product

paziar
11/12/18

I have been buying on tradesy for approximately 5 years. I have now been selling on tradesy for approximately 2 years. The only buying issue I have is some people never respond when you buy their item. So your money gets tied up for a few days. Not tradesys fault, that's the sellers that have walked away from tradesy but still have items for sale. I have not had any issues as a seller. Sure you wait a little while to get paid, but that is actually for your own protection. (Makes sure seller doesn't return and makes sure payment is good). It is fun to shop on the site and you can get great deals!

They have recently changed their fees. You can't sell anything under $10 and items sold for between $10 and $50, they take a flat $7.50! So I would recommend staying far away from Tradesy if you are a seller!!

By Ginny R.

Yep. Tradesy are infamous for holding your money! They will also refund a sale without any communication with the seller, they don't even tell you why. Tradesy hooked up with Authenticate First, these people don't know what they are doing. Well the messed up big time with my bag, see it was authenticated by a very reputable company. I have ALL my bags authenticated BEFORE I list for sale and of course have the documentation to prove it. The bag was in perfect shape. Tradesy are ignorant, unprofessional and teamed up with a company (authenticate first) who have their heads where the sun don't shine. Tradesy are totally so unprofessional they have not bothered to send me an email even notifying me of the refund, I only found out when I checked on the sales delivery date to find a little sentence that says "refunded". No explanation why, nor when I can expect my property back. Punks! I am still waiting to receive my bag back. I have read on other sites that Tradesy keep the returns and seller is SOL. one seller was screwed out of 2,500 and never received her property back. Tradesy are shady. Another seller has started a class uit action. It's about time Tradesy were taught a lesson and realized that they have no right to keep sellers property. Apparently they resell the items on another site. The person who started the class usit actin has proof of same. Ironically, although some were refunded allegedly for item being fake, they resell and state that it is authentic. I have removed all my items from this shady scam company. I hope the class suit action closes this scam company down!

By T L.

I do not shop with tradesy any longer. FAKE prada duffle bag and im done.

By stacey H.

Eileen: There is not a feedback option on Tradesy as there is with ebay and Threadflip. If I were you, I'd contact Tradesy immediately. While the seller may have purchased a bunch of bags to resell, that would definitely make me nervous. How many days has it been since you purchased the handbag? The number of days that the seller has to confirm the sale may have elapsed so you'd be in the clear. We only have so many days to confirm that we will have the item will ship in a timely manner.

By Jen A.

It says that everything is guaranteed authentic but you have to know your stuff to know if it is authentic. Tradesy people don't see the items unless it is sold and the buyer complains about authenticity. So if you put your trust on tradesy, you are 100% WRONG and will get scammed.

By Tyler S.

I would highly recommend you look at RealReal or even ebay as I have sold over 100 items on both and although there is occasionally that one off glitch, they do protect the seller and are very fair from a buyer perspective as well. Do not use Tradesy...everything negative you read in reviews is true unfortunately. I did finally get my money back from tradesy as a seller, but I threatened them to no end and actually emailed the CEO....RUN from this site...save yourself the craziness of poor business practices. Best of luck to you!

By Daphne H.

I bought 1 Louis Vuitton belt. They do guarantee it but only if you know it's fake and bring it to their sttention. And you only have 4 days to do that and then return in e weeks. My belt was horrible. Smell of chives. Brads were not even. I took pictures of it and let them know when I returned it, otherwise they might say you changed it. They only see the item if returned NOT before. I wS under impression they checked before listing. I won't use again

By Maxine B.

It shouldn't take more than a week for the seller to ship out the item.

By Annie H.

I found the actual cost to ship myself less than what Tradesy adds to the sales price to ship and the added time for it to arrive is longer for buyer to receive.

By Greg B.

It is safe. Sellers don't get your credit card info.

By anonymousgirl u.
Questions? Get answers from the Tradesy staff and other customers.

Tradesy?